PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Maxwell's website and e-mail HACKED

Tommy
26th September 2012, 18:39
Hi,

Relaying this:

Wednesday, 26 September 2012 10:28, Written by Kerry Cassidy

From what I understand, Jordan Maxwell's site and email have been hacked. Please use caution if you receive any emails from him until this gets sorted out. I will update this post with his new email address once I know it.

If Anonymous can track down the identity of the hackers who would interfere with this excellent researcher's website, please let me or Tommy my webmaster know.

Thank you.
Source: http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1320-jordan-maxwell-site-email-hacked

I have contacted him, but he is probably not available to contact yet from what we know. I will help him resolve this asap (it does not seem he knows about it yet and he is slow checking his phone).

Anyone with information about this feel free to let me know, Jordan's personal e-mail is compromised and does not work, do not send messages to that address!

Will keep you posted.

truth4me
26th September 2012, 19:44
Haven't seen anything new from Jordan later. I like Jordan Maxwell and his information does resonate within me.

Star Tsar
26th September 2012, 20:17
Do you think this attack could possibly be related to the as yet unreleased Vatican Project Camelot Video?

Tommy
26th September 2012, 20:23
Do you think this attack could possibly be related to the as yet unreleased Vatican Project Camelot Video?

Hi,

I can definitely say that this is not the case in this instance.
I don't wan't to say too much, but the answer is actually on the present version of the website.

kersley
26th September 2012, 21:32
Oh dear. I just read the article posted by Joe D.. it would seem that Jordan has been a naughty boy?.
It all makes sense, Joe is the only one with access to Jordan's site. and it's up for auction.. I guess Jordan better start finding some serious money to get back what he lost..

Cartomancer
26th September 2012, 21:58
Wait a minute. If you go to Jordan's site it doesn't appear to have been hacked. It appears that the person who owns the rights to it changed the content. At least that's what is being said there. We are going to have to wait and see here. This is bad for Jordan if true. If things went down they way described there this will destroy him. I am hoping its a bunch of b.s. but something about this seems like its the real deal.

We'll have to see how Jordan responds.

Limor Wolf
26th September 2012, 22:02
Oh dear. I just read the article posted by Joe D.. it would seem that Jordan has been a naughty boy?.
It all makes sense, Joe is the only one with access to Jordan's site. and it's up for auction.. I guess Jordan better start finding some serious money to get back what he lost..

We have a phrase in Hebrew that says: The one who eats alone, dies alone :) , any link to what you are reffering to, Kersley ?

Cartomancer
26th September 2012, 22:27
His site is actually up for auction. That kind of means he wasn't hacked unless they are faking that as well. This is disappointing. I hope he doesn't try and spin this like it was hacked if it wasn't. He needs to make a statement and try and clear this up. He was effectively just torpedoed and sunk. If this was a hacker they came up with a story only Joe D. would know the details to. Still hoping this is B.S. though.

Here's Jordan on the Jeff Rense show stating that the site was not hacked. The owner simply had disagreements and posted all the negative material. He owns it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfT7IF6o2K8

Tommy
26th September 2012, 22:55
Legal definition of Hacking:

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/computer-hacking/

Be aware that things happen from the time of posting. The terminology fitting now is hijacked.

His e-mail are also hijacked, since you mentioned "no hacking", this clearly falls under the definition.

This is no joke but being handled.

PS: Seems Jordan is somewhat aware, but things have developed.

Cartomancer
26th September 2012, 23:27

Be aware that things happen from the time of posting. The terminology fitting now is hijacked.

His e-mail are also hijacked, since you mentioned "no hacking", this clearly falls under the definition.

This is likely a disagreement between Joe D. and Jordan. Its too bad it had to get to the point where the website became a tool to make him look bad. In the end he will come back I'm sure. I think he should consider self publishing all of his books and DVD's in the future. That is easy to do these days and he will have complete control over sales. All the money will go straight to him that way. This is kind of confusing as well with two 'Joe D.'s' involved! I don't blame Kerri for saying 'hacked' either though hacking to me infers a breach of security and not an owner posting things. It seems unfortunately Jordan didn't own his own website.

Tommy
26th September 2012, 23:32

This is likely a disagreement between Joe D. and Jordan. Its too bad it had to get to the point where the website became a tool to make him look bad. In the end he will come back I'm sure. I think he should consider self publishing all of his books and DVD's in the future. That is easy to do these days and he will have complete control over sales. All the money will go straight to him that way. This is kind of confusing as well with two 'Joe D.'s' involved! I don't blame Kerri for saying 'hacked' either though hacking to me infers a breach of security and not an owner posting things. It seems unfortunately Jordan didn't own his own website.

Very true.

I am at the moment working on rectifying this situation, and so he get's (and owns) all his rightful income. Will have something going very soon :)

Bill Ryan
27th September 2012, 00:28
-------

According to this YouTube video of an interview he gave, posted on 21 Sept, this is a working e-mail address for him -- for anyone who can assist:

jordnmaxwell@gmail.com

(Note that there is no 'a' in 'Jordan' in this new address.)

His phone number is unchanged: 818 932 0457.

sleepy
27th September 2012, 01:35
removed by sleepy.

sleepy
27th September 2012, 01:41
xxxxx xxxxx

Bill Ryan
27th September 2012, 04:27
-------

The address sleepy provided does work:

http://jordanmaxwell.com/home.html

But be aware that when you click on 'HOME' on the site menu, it goes to http://jordanmaxwell.com/index.html ... which is under the control of Joe D.

nonesuch
27th September 2012, 06:09
-------

The address sleepy provided does work:

http://jordanmaxwell.com/home.html

But be aware that when you click on 'HOME' on the site menu, it goes to http://jordanmaxwell.com/index.html ... which is under the control of Joe D.

Hi Bill: I am completely unfamiliar with Jordan Maxwell, so I don't have an opinion of the guy. The same is true about Joe D.

But I do have knowledge of how websites are structured (I've designed them for a living) and if Joe D. has 'control' over the file named "index.html,' he also has control over "home.html" and the entire domain, including all the pages of the the original website.

I read the Joe's new home page, for all the wrong reasons, I might add... (i.e., drama to fill an empty 40 minutes of the evening...:popcorn:)

Joe added a new homepage onto to the original site. If he had mischief in mind, he wouldn't have left the original site accessible or he would have left it accessible and destroyed it with edits and graphics as he saw fit. He did neither. He simply added one additional page on which he makes his heated statements. From a design and technical standpoint, there is nothing sinister, complex or even unusual about doing this. I've done it several times, when I wanted to lead with new info on a website. The graphical "Home" link on the original website leads back to Joe's new page. That link has to go somewhere, and if Joe is sincere in his claims, he's obviously not going to link it to the original homepage on a website which he is putting up for auction because of his opinions and claimed experiences with Jordon.

My opinion based on what I read is that he owns the website. He knows what he's talking about.

If he were 'stealing' the website, he'd be a fool to give his name, the corporation name and references to court dates that surely must be in the public record. With a little research that I'm not interested in pursuing, I'm guessing at least some of his claims can easily be disproven if they're not true and proven if they are.

He couldn't very well profit from an auction if he didn't own the website and anyone with contrary claims to proof of ownership could take him to court in a heartbeat. And it would be well worth the effort, if, in fact, Joe is making everything up.

I don't mean to step on toes, because I gather many people honor Jordan Maxwell and his work, but based on the info currently available I doubt that anyone can yet honestly discredit Joe's technical claims to and about the website.

Sirius White
27th September 2012, 07:54
While I always liked Jordan (but disagreed with some of his stuff)- it's a shame it had to end like this.

Jordan, in this incarnation sure learned a tough lesson. It kinda happens when you begin to put your integrity on the line and desire for money over your spirtual mission/purpose. Even though he states quite the opposite in his interviews...I think he projected his mistakes into his victimhood.....and by being dishonest with himself he began to become dishonest with other people whom he did business with. The spiral kept dwindling downwards, until now all he has is to face himself :( I'm sorry this had to happen to all parties involved. But it is better now (late in life) than later. Not so much because of money or reputation, but the spiritual....facing of the "karma."

This has been a kind of smack in the face even for me. I have a lot of knowledge to give, and have done so freely for quite some time. I thought of once getting to a point where a little bit of money wouldn't be so bad if for the right reasons and to spread awareness to others. But now I'm just realizing (the more I read about problems in this market) how easily these things get corrupted due to greed and/or financial obligations.

I hope everything gets resolved in the best way possible :)

truth4me
27th September 2012, 12:10
Forgive me for being ignorant but who is Joe D and what is he saying about Jordan Maxwell?

Tommy
27th September 2012, 14:22
Quick update:

I am uploading Jordan's original site to our server as I write this. It is a site with a lot of content but it should be within an hour or so, then I just have to make it accessible. (Note: The site will not be re-uploaded as Jordan Maxwell does not own jordanmaxwell.com)

Reg. the auction: I contacted the auction website and managed to get the auction stopped because of the personal attack on the front page at the time.

Will update again a little later

Take care

Cartomancer
27th September 2012, 15:13
I see the vultures are already gathering to see the demise of Jordan Maxwell. I think in the end they are going to be disappointed. Really what is going on here is an argument between two men about how to proceed w/ Jordan's book and DVD sales. If the stories Joe D. are telling are based in fact they could be spun one of two ways.

A: Jordan is a con man who tries to rip off every investor he gets by breaking contracts and keeping the money they gave him already.

B: Jordan is continually being set up for compiling and talking about the information he has come up with. He is subject to character assassination and harassment of this nature by people who don't like what he may expose.

If he's a con man he's not doing a very good job. It does seem like he'd be doing much better if was managing all of his own book sales and website. I think in the last four or five years Jordan has become more popular than he ever has been. With that came more demand for what he is saying. I can kind of see why Joe D. is upset as well. This does seem to be a repeating pattern with Jordan but is it because people are trying to destroy him or just bad business decisions? Jordan has gone through his whole research life not making much dough now he is getting to the level David Icke is and not making very much. I don't blame him for wanting to make money. Doing what he does is a job. Writing a book is a long and difficult journey.

If Joe D. actually owns the website that is up then he has every right to auction it off in the eyes of the law even if it seems bad to us.

PS: I just checked. The material from Joe D. that I read yesterday is now gone.

Tommy
27th September 2012, 15:23
PS: I just checked. The material from Joe D. that I read yesterday is now gone.

Yes, some progress at last. Though I fear this was just done so he could legally auction the site again. This was the actual reason I got the auction taken down.
I am yet to confirm this, but I am still taking action making sure something like this will not happen again.

Cheers

Added:

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your email. It appears that the seller of this listing owns all rights to the domain and hosting for the site, so their listing was approved when first added to Flippa.

The site's content has, however, been changed to include a long splash page about Mr Pine's allegedly fraudulent activity; this page was not present when the site was first listed. The auction has now been cancelled.

Best,

*name removed*
Flippa.com

Bill Ryan
27th September 2012, 15:39
Quick update:

I am uploading Jordan's original site to our server as I write this. It is a site with a lot of content but it should be within an hour or so, then I just have to make it accessible.

Reg. the auction: I contacted the auction website and managed to get the auction stopped. This does not stop him from putting it up other places, but at least should halt the process.

Well done, Tommy -- good work.

What may be the moral of the story:
Be very careful before you give over all the rights to something extremely valuable to you to someone you sincerely believe you can trust. Sometimes, it can backfire.

Cartomancer
27th September 2012, 16:04
That is so true Bill. If anyone out there wants advice on how to publish your own books and movies please message me. I can at least steer you in the right way and tell you how things went for me. It is very easy to do and it gives full control over your work. You pay the cost of a book (about 3.00 for a 250 page book) and then you can price them as you wish. They are then listed on Amazon.com and you can order as many as you want at cost to sell yourself. You get online sales and personal sales. Taxes are already taken out and everything. They deposit the money in your bank. No one else gets ahold of your dough. You can even edit mistakes at any time!

I'm getting the feeling Jordan is going to be o.k. This is just a setback.

Tommy
27th September 2012, 16:41
My absolute pleasure :)

I am currently unzipping the website on to the server, takes a while since there are so many files.

I will post access info as soon as it is available.

I am also thinking that I will buy him an alternate domain and set it up, then transfer the ownership over to Jordan after it is all set up so there can be no dispute about the ownership.

He can also have hosting on our server for free, and I will make a short contract saying that even though we host the content Jordan are the sole owner of the content hosted on his own domain and under the specific server path\space. (EDITED NOTE: OLD WEBSITE WILL NOT BE UPLOADED, NEW WEBSITE IS BEING DEVELOPED FROM SCRATCH WITH ALL NEW CONTENT)

I promise you I will make every effort to make this bullet proof for him.

Also there is the issue of his paypal, he might not be the "owner" of that account either. I am not sure I would recommend buying anything trough his current site right now.
I will consult him on this issue and make sure it is set up right when it is put online again.

NOTE: JORDANMAXWELL.COM HAVE NOT BEEN UPLOADED AND THE ZIP IS DELETED.
THIS IS DUE TO LEGAL PRESSURE.

kersley
27th September 2012, 22:21
Forgive me for being ignorant but who is Joe D and what is he saying about Jordan Maxwell?

Here you go. read it for yourself.. http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

kersley
27th September 2012, 23:24
I have a really bad feeling about this.. There is a problem. Who owns www.jordanmaxwell.com?
Like Cartomancer pointed out, technically Joe D owns the site. How could he auction a site that didn't belong to him?

Furthermore, If Joe D claims are false. Why don't Jordan have Joe D arrested and take back control and ownership of his site? I would very much like to hear Jordan's version of this?
I would be really pissed if someone copied the whole content of my site and copied it on another server without my permission..isn't that theft?

truth4me
28th September 2012, 06:02

Here you go. read it for yourself.. http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

That is one crazy story and to be honest here I don't know who's telling the "truth".....

Tommy
28th September 2012, 15:32
Quick update:

As it stands now we are looking at setting up a brand new website for Jordan from scratch. I will speed up this effort per Jordan's behest. There are complications right now that warranted a full stop in hosting the mirror site. I can't say anything more about the progress as of now because I need to talk to Jordan more about this before we proceed.

Project Camelot stands behind Jordan and will utilize all our resources to help see him through this.

Cheers all

derek
28th September 2012, 18:03
I really hope you all read what was on that website. Joe D proved Jordan was a liar and a defrauder. Complete with court documents, video of him bragging about defrauding his former partner, and audio of the president of truth seeker magazine talking about her experiences with him.

Here is a quote:

"In this article, I will elucidate and prove 3 things.

1. Russell J. Pine [HIS LEGAL BIRTH NAME] A.K.A. (Jordan Maxwell) has criminally undermined former associates on numerous occasions; past and present.

2. Russell J. Pine has incessantly lied about his past work life, and the relationships he has had with the very people that made and helped “Jordan Maxwell”.

3. I will shed light on Russell’s false claims that someone ‘stole’ his website and work, and the truth behind the tale you didn’t hear."

Here are some files,
(Jordan Maxwell bragging about scamming his former partner that made him who he is today) https://www.transferbigfiles.com/33a34326-90c9-45f5-a047-47be2fbe6041?rid=74YvSSZYOO3OhL2d2jP5-Q2

Owner of the Truth Seeker Company (Bonnie Lang) who Jordan Maxwell stole thousands of dollars from talking about Jordan.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=9495

FTC documents about Jordan scamming people through his old website

http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/jordanmaxwell/jordanmaxwell.shtm

Here is alot of the original article

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread885346/pg1

Joe states that Jordan and his astrologer (joe dromboski) tried to also defraud him, and that he took them to court over it. Here is the picture of Jordan and dromboski in court.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/domMESSYcourtSMALL.jpg

Joe (the webmaster) had apparently been working with Jordan since 2010 and invested thousands of dollars into that.

Here they both are together in 2010 in a conference where Jordan thanked Joe for saving him

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/me&messySMALL.jpg

Joe also claims that Jordan stole most of his work from Manly Hall and others. As someone that has read and listened to ALOT of Manly p Hall I can assure you he takes ALOT from him. He also says the idea that Hall "gave him his research documents" is a complete lie, and can be confirmed by emailing the Philosophical Research Society (Manly Hall's society). He says that Maxwell admitted to him that it was a lie.

Jordan Maxwell knows some symbolism. I know symbolism, astrotheology, and occultism and could probably give a better lecture than Jordan Maxwell. If you've ever noticed, almost every Jordan Maxwell lecture is the same. He just repeats the same info at every one of them. According to Joe up until the mid 1980s he was a Jehovah's Witness but quit when he was Inspired by Manly P Hall, and then went on to become an "occult authority".

HURRITT ENYETO
28th September 2012, 20:09
I'll wait and see what happens, but yes, it does appear damning.

kooky
28th September 2012, 22:56
Seeing Jordan chuckling away while talking about scamming someone is certainly unsettling at first if you have been following him for sometime, he certainly doesn't appear to be a victim of any kind in the video which is one of his trademarks, the constant worry, the panic stricken look is all part of the Jordan Maxwell character along with all the stories he tells regularly.

Why Russell Pine made these choices no one will know but in some ways this was the worst time for it to happen to him because there are people now that will go against him. Every interviewer will ask him about this. The other bad part is all those people who really believed in the Jordan Maxwell character that Russell Pine portrayed, all the talk of buying the books and the DVDs to help him buy food and pay his bills done nothing of the sort and as you can see in the video, he couldn't care less so in that respect I do feel sorry for people who bought stuff from his website thinking that he was the one getting the money. Not that he wanted it mind you.

vilcabamba
2nd October 2012, 02:07
I've been a huge fan of Jordan Maxwell. I'll forgive him if he did get money out of people. My belief is that somewhere deep inside all of us is lingering Reptilian DNA. The R-complex in our brain sometimes does funny things. Especially when faced with financial stress - it really can activate that animal instinct or reptilian part of our brain. It's in all of us - you know it. I'm sure if you are having financial stress and can't afford food or rent - your reptilian brain will activate as well. Think of your entire life and if you can't think of some moments where that reptile went into full effect - and if you can't think of any moments in your life when you did things that would be more reptilian brained then the angelic human you would like to be - then i would be surprised if you could not think of any instance where you were not your angelic higher self. Let's face it, ****e is hard on this planet, it's rough and we are not ourselves sometimes.

I see this angelic human/reptilian brained dichotomy throughout the alternative media. The fighting, backstabbing etc. If we are all the most awake and probably the most angelic of the whole population, and we are all still having problems getting along, i tend to think that it is just the way our brains were created with the reptilian dna.

I have also heard, through listening to Dr. Fred Bells radio shows that the powers that be are beaming reptilian frequencies of hate and anger at us to drive us into a reptilian state. Heck..even my tiny 10 pound dog turns into a reptilian psychopath every couple of weeks. ( I kiss her head too much and she tries to take my nose off!) ..ouch... I am convinced it's the frequencies beaming at us and the Reptilian part of the brain. George Kavisallas says we all have dark and light and we should just embrace our darker selves and learn to love it. It is part of us in the 3D and we all have it. You know it!

Lets send Jordan some love and hope that things work out and he can rectify his financial situation so he can earn the money that he probably deserved to earn..like David Icke. I feel his financial strife.

Wind
3rd October 2012, 04:29
Now this:
http://projectcamelotportal.com/forum/threads-by-kerry-cassidy/452-jordan-maxwell-site-email-hacked?start=6

kersley
3rd October 2012, 09:12
Well I did say I have a bad felling about this..

Sirius White
3rd October 2012, 09:38
Irregardless of whether he did it intentionally, or not. I will never discount his information or how many people he nudged to wake up to certain kinds of information. It seems Joe D was only concerned with the business, and Jordan never owned anything he did :( Well, in a sense, this is his karma. And I don't mean, his punishment. I mean, what he chose as a mission, as a challenge, and IMO he's done very well. This will haunt Jordan for a while now...and he has no choice but to be honest from now on. Not to say he hasn't been. He is still loved by many. He will be okay. Thanks everyone who has helped him.

AriG
3rd October 2012, 12:30
I watched the breakfast video and sort of came to the conclusion that he wasn't chuckling away at having defrauded his partner, but at having escaped his clutches. From what I interpreted, it sounded as though his partner was holding him hostage and wasn't producing results for him. Seriously - if someone came to the partner and offered One Million dollars for the rights to Jordan's work and then turned around and admitted the contract price to Jordan and then insulted his intelligence with a paltry $35K termination payout, what does that say about this partner? I think it suggests that the partner is a lousy businessman for agreeing to release Russell without having a solid deal from the buyer, and a lousy human being for offering him such a small piece of the pie. So why does Jordan not manage his own affairs? Why does he allow himself to be co-opted by so many? I don't know much about him. I've only watched his PA videos. He seems like a really funny guy with a lot of acquired knowledge. I'd like to break bread with him ( if he agrees not to lick his fingers and put his napkin on the table)

Bill Ryan
3rd October 2012, 22:56
-------

When Kerry and I first met Jordan, in late 2008 or early 2009, we were shocked. The address we were given, finally located, and arrived at was a very shabby two-room apartment over some shops in an area of LA that was not very prestigious, to say the least. We actually thought at first that we had to be at the wrong place.

Jordan was a model of professionalism and courtesy. While we were there -- a period of several hours -- he took a number of phone calls at his very cramped desk. He had no bedroom: he slept on the floor. Yet it was immaculately tidy: there were stacks and stacks of file boxes of research material and correspondence, and everything was neat and clean. But clearly he was living in substantial poverty.

Kerry later interviewed him, in September 2009. That interview is here:

5jJKue2Ff6o

In my opinion, this was and still is Kerry's greatest interview. When she was at her best (and like any performer, this did not happen all the time), she was the best. This interview shows that. David Wilcock was present throughout, and has a word at the end. The interview culminated with Jordan in tears, and Kerry quite unable to speak for a full half hour -- she had put so much focused energy and emotion into it. It was quite a show. This was also Camelot at its best.

Soon after... enter Joe Dolezal: a young man whose resumé can be found on the internet. He rescued Jordan, and took charge of all his business affairs. Jordan was very grateful, and trusted him implicitly. Joe's motivation was never totally clear, but with Joe's support Jordan experienced a renaissance of sorts that was much appreciated by many.

...Now this.

778 neighbour of some guy
4th October 2012, 15:20
I completely forgot the intensity of the last 5 minutes of this interview.

Very strange this is the first response after its posting over sixteen hours ago.

Gives me the feeling we are screwed.

Cartomancer
4th October 2012, 15:31
What I find odd about this whole thing is the fact that almost every one of Joe D.'s criticisms beyond his personal dealings seemed to have come directly from Chris Whites video debunking Jordan Maxwell. We all had a huge debate over that just not long ago. Its like Joe D. saw that video and simply used it against Jordan.

I'm sure we will never know the truth about what happened between those two guys. As far as the debunking goes there is nothing in Joe D.'s expose of Jordan that has not been said before by christian fundamentalists and others who want to divert the message that Jordan Maxwell has.

Again this is bizarre that someone is excuting this kind of agenda against Jordan when we just discussed it a couple of weeks ago. Weird.

AriG
4th October 2012, 17:37
-------

In my opinion, this was and still is Kerry's greatest interview. When she was at her best (and like any performer, this did not happen all the time), she was the best. This interview shows that. David Wilcock was present throughout, and has a word at the end. The interview culminated with Jordan in tears, and Kerry quite unable to speak for a full half hour -- she had put so much focused energy and emotion into it. It was quite a show. This was also Camelot at its best.

I have no idea how I missed this before. Only half way through, but wanted to stop and thank you Bill, this is an incredible interview. Kerry really commanded that interview and your camera work reflected the conversational style ease with which she extracted the right information sequentially. Is there an awards show for this genre? If so, both you and Kerry should be nominated for a superlative.

Everyone who is making a fortune off Jordan should at the very least, give him a tip of the hat if not some remuneration.

RMorgan
4th October 2012, 23:32
Hey folks,

Unfortunately, such things happen wherever there´s money involved.

I´ve seen son betraying father, brothers betraying brothers; everything for money and, some times, not even big money.

These things are sad, but quite normal. A lot of business partnerships end up like this.

Raf.

eileenrose
5th October 2012, 09:48
re:
"Owner of the Truth Seeker Company (Bonnie Lang) who Jordan Maxwell stole thousands of dollars from talking about Jordan.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=9495"

Makes some valid points. I listened to the parts about Jordan M.. Sounds like he has issues (Bonnie doesn't sound like she is making it up, what she is saying....about him).

I will go out on a limb and say, he (J.M.) may not be the person he represents when doing marketing of himself (who is), but if I were him, I would start to clean up my act (and go back and start to fix his past. I say "heal the wounds you caused Jordan" or face the karma music.).

And I personally am less interested in his material (does sound like he is capable of poaching other's material....see....never leave bad karma behind you....it just comes right back at you) now.

Cartomancer
5th October 2012, 14:59
I see what you are saying about poaching material. I have seen Jordan on several videos and speaking engagements state his sources and that he is compiling information and giving you his opinion. I have not really seen him present others ideas as his own. I can see how this could be misconstrued if you don't watch a lot of his material. I have never gotten the impression he was swiping other work.

If you listen to David Icke, Richard Hoagland, David Wilcock, or even Graham Hancock they are all telling you what they think based on standard history and others work.

Back to my thoughts about why this is happening. My intuition is telling me that someone contacted Joe D. about all of this with the info he included in his expose' of JM. I think there must be a lot more to this than meets the eye. He was acting like someone possibly got him all fired up about this. Someone. It just does not make sense for him to attack JM this way. If he had the rights to everything why should he take the time to trash him in this manner? This is way fishy.