PDA

View Full Version : New Study Confirms Flu Shots Make You Sicker: ‘conspiracy’ vindicated

Selene
27th September 2012, 00:18
Yes: we were not paranoid: they really were trying to kill us with the H1N1 ‘pandemic’ vaccine of 2008-09, the one mandated by WHO and produced by Baxter to ‘prevent’ a worldwide swine flu outbreak, the outbreak that never actually materialized after medical personnel and Jane Burgermeister pushed back and refused the inoculations. (Funny about that: the Big Bad Pandemic went *poof* when the inoculation program withered.)

In fact, a new Canadian CDC study shows it caused those who actually got the jab to come down with H1N1 sooner and more frequently than those who did not get the vaccine. A test on vaccinated ferrets showed the critters got sicker when exposed to H1N1 than unvaccinated ferrets. Hmmmmm……

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/study-confirms-flu-shot-makes-you-sicker.html (And a tip of the hat to Rense.com!)

Vancouver researcher Dr. Danuta Skowronski led a team of researchers questioning certain flu virus events that seemed to impact people who received the 2008-09 flu vaccine. Dr. Skowronski, incidentally, is an influenza expert with the B.C. Center for Disease Control.

What captivated Dr. Skowronski’s interest was the fact that those who were vaccinated with the H1N1 pandemic flu virus were the ones who were infected with it rather than people who did not receive the H1N1 flu vaccine. Initially that phenomenon was called the “Canadian problem” since research outside of Canada did not come up with similar findings. The real ‘kicker’ was that five studies performed in several Canadian provinces found the same results: H1N1 vaccination correlated with pandemic flu virus infection.

Apparently there were some doubts about ‘anecdotal’ findings, so Skowronski’s research team did a study with ferrets. That study’s results were presented at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. What researchers found after working with 32 ferrets was the vaccinated group became significantly sicker than the controls. Eventually, all ferrets recovered.

The study was blinded, i.e., researchers didn’t know which ferrets received the 2008 flu shot. Half the ferrets received the flu shot and the balance were given a placebo injection. Then all ferrets were infected with the H1N1 virus. Those ferrets that were vaccinated became sicker than the non-vaccinated ferrets. Dr. Skowronski said, “The findings are consistent with the increased risk that we saw in the human studies.”

It boggles the mind – but the data doesn’t lie. (And yes, testing on ferrets is considered the gold standard for vaccine testing.)

Cheers,

Selene

Flash
27th September 2012, 01:59
I love those Canadians who dare making these studies.

They just need more media exposure.

4evrneo
27th September 2012, 02:34
I have been trying to tell people this for years and they just dont listen............I have never had any flu shots and never get sick but everyone I know who gets stuck, gets sick. Good for Canada !!

Sidney
27th September 2012, 03:47
I have been trying to tell people this for years and they just dont listen............I have never had any flu shots and never get sick but everyone I know who gets stuck, gets sick. Good for Canada !!

me too me too me too!!!

Ricker
27th September 2012, 04:24
Although I understand the theory behind the flu shot, I would rather not be injected with a virus I am trying to avoid. Every person I know who gets a flu shot gets the flu. Then acts surprised. I don't understand what drives people to think the way they do sometimes.

Ricker

conk
27th September 2012, 16:38
There's a much larger issue than whether the vaccinations work or not. The main consideration is their intent. Do they intend for you to get well or prevent illness? Do they intend for you to get sick and stay sick? Do they intentionally add components to the shot that they know will have adverse impact on your health? Are some of them evil, vile SOBs?

No, yes, yes, and YES.

GloriousPoetry
27th September 2012, 18:45
I stay far away from those flu shots ! To have something synthetic in your system that your body doesn't need is crazy !!!!!

GlassSteagallfan
28th September 2012, 01:57
In my area, flu shots are heavily advertised. Newspapers, grocery store leaflets, lawn signs and store windows. Amazing!