PDA

View Full Version : DRAKE and MINUTE MAN thread -- with updates and clarifications

Avocadess
27th September 2012, 22:15
I took a good long break from Drake and all the rest after the couple of false alarms for mass arrests.

At this point I don't feel I can blame Drake for that -- and I also feel that that is not the most important part of his message. He DOES have some very viable and helpful things to say, as does Minute Man. They do NOT encourage violence nor racism and they are not trying to scam people out of their money -- but they do have some inspiring words for these trying times.

DRAKE said some very good things in this week's radio show. This week he suggested withholding your own taxes in order to "fail to participate." (This would be done at a regular job by changing your exemptions to 0 rather than 1 for yourself or 2 or more for those who are a head of household.) Here is a link to a replay of the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-2012-radio-network/2012/09/26/drakes-mid-week-update--wednesday

I totally agree with Drake and Minute Man -- to be a law-abiding citizen that does not fall for every single trick from vaccinations "protecting" people to reasons fluoride is good to add to drinking water (NOT) and to stand up to them although they try to make us afraid by doing what we feel in our own hearts and minds what is right rather than only what is expected of us. I see a lot of power in that!

Wishing you the best day EVER!!

Avocadess

Paul
28th September 2012, 01:00
DRAKE said some very good things in this week's radio show. This week he suggested withholding your own taxes in order to "fail to participate." (This would be done at a regular job by changing your exemptions to 0 rather than 1 for yourself or 2 or more for those who are a head of household.) In the USA, if you want to reduce the amount that is withheld from your paycheck and sent to the IRS each pay period, increase your number of exemptions, don't decrease them.

File an IRS Form W-4 with your employer to change how much is withheld. Untruthful statements on a W-4, or failure to pay taxes when due, are of course subject to various fines, penalties and criminal prosecutions. You will end up owing the same tax, sooner or later.

NewFounderHome
28th September 2012, 01:23
I must say then that is the best Idea the population can do to their government.

That is the biggest and strongest message that can be sent.

The government can create all sorts of laws to punish, steal or kill the population but when you pull all their power from them (Money). That is a big and direct message.

Don't mess with the 99%, because they will pull your Power from You.

Power, money, greed and more can be corrected. Let's keep this in mind.

The 1% are flea's on this earth, They are the ones that need our directing and help. Let's guide them and show them the good direction. Right up to now we were letting them have their way but now we must step in and show the way.

music
28th September 2012, 03:14
DRAKE said some very good things in this week's radio show. This week he suggested withholding your own taxes in order to "fail to participate." (This would be done at a regular job by changing your exemptions to 0 rather than 1 for yourself or 2 or more for those who are a head of household.) In the USA, if you want to reduce the amount that is withheld from your paycheck and sent to the IRS each pay period, increase your number of exemptions, don't decrease them.

File an IRS Form W-4 with your employer to change how much is withheld. Untruthful statements on a W-4, or failure to pay taxes when due, are of course subject to various fines, penalties and criminal prosecutions. You will end up owing the same tax, sooner or later.

Don't worry folks, no one will be arrested for tax evasion because those mass arrests are going to happen any ... minute ... NOW! .... um, no ... NOW!! ... um ...

NewFounderHome
28th September 2012, 04:16

Don't worry folks, no one will be arrested for tax evasion because those mass arrests are going to happen any ... minute ... NOW! .... um, no ... NOW!! ... um ...

Sorry but we have been hearing this for a while now.

Paul
28th September 2012, 04:28

I'm pretty sure you two agree, as do I, that we've been hearing such predictions for a while now, and they aren't panning out.

music
28th September 2012, 10:38

No, but we are hearing "advice" which will eventually entangle anyone who follows it in the legal system. Gotta keep those private prisons full, hell man, we got shareholders to consider. Shill alert.

gripreaper
29th September 2012, 05:10
No, but we are hearing "advice" which will eventually entangle anyone who follows it in the legal system. Gotta keep those private prisons full, hell man, we got shareholders to consider. Shill alert.

You are absolutely right. To incite people to stop paying their taxes, without them knowing how to defend themselves in court, or how to stand as a sovereign, is utter insanity.

Just go back and do your due diligence and see what happened to the Montana Freemen, OR David Koresh and the Branch Davidian's, or Jerry and Joe Kane, or Billy Faust, or the 30 year battle of the farm claims, or how about your next door neighbor who is about to become homeless because his house is being taken away?

I'm actually gobsmacked that a Drake thread got started after 3500 odd posts in the previous Drake thread, THOROUGHLY debunking all his BS and still? How can anyone still go for his incitement shenanigans?

Polish your guns, join militias and stop paying your taxes? Now that's a recipe for disaster!