PDA

View Full Version : Dolores Cannon Interview 1/6 Awakening to Current Shifts in Consciousness AUGUST

MariaDine
25th August 2010, 14:55
She will be in London in the 31 August in London, where iIwill be going this week. Thanks to the sugestion of my sweet avalonian friend Kriya ,who was the first to point her conference to me :)
Love
MD

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqwOEtX3-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPwKA1GRl1g&feature=related

MariaDine
25th August 2010, 15:24
This weeks guest is Dolores Cannon, a regressive hypnotherapist and psychic researcher who records "Lost" knowledge. In the show Dolores discusses her up and coming lecture in London where she will be talking about the dynamics of global transformation as we continue through the shift in conciousness, in what Dolores describes as the new Earth. In the show she talked about the various aspects of her work which have been chronicled in her many books including "Conversations With Nostradamus" and the "Convoluted Universe" series, taking us through a journey of lost knowledge, uncovered by her many subjects in a deep state of hypnosis. Dolores will be in London and Oxfordshire so if you wish to catch her please check out her website below to find details of her events.

Event Details

The Dynamics of Global Transformation Lecture - London
Dolores Cannon Keynote Lecture and Q&A
View Event

Waldorf Hilton Hotel, Aldwych, London
WC2B 4DD
United Kingdom
Tuesday,31 Aug 2010

Keynote Lecture 2 hours followed by Q&A and book signing
The world's foremost past-life regressionist and author of 15 books presents an in-depth seminar on adapting to the coming earth changes and awakening to current shifts in consciousness.

We all know that we are living in current shifts of spiritual and physical changes on this planet. How do we adapt to these changes? How do we exist, without fear, within these rapidly moving transformations with our external and internal worlds?

Dolores Cannon has combined years of experience and information to answer these questions through this powerful, life-changing seminar. Knowledge gained from her latest metaphysical investigations will help participants tap into universal truths and fresh insights into global and spiritual transformation.
http://www.universal-mind.co.uk

What you will hear Dolores speak about:

• 2012 and the New Earth
• How fear distorts everything
• ETs and their agenda for humanity's survival
• The new children and the three waves of "volunteers"
• What you can do to help with the "awakening."

About Dolores Cannon
Dolores Cannon, a regressive hypnotherapist and psychic researcher who records "Lost" knowledge. She has been involved with hypnosis since 1968, and exclusively with past-life therapy and regression work since 1979. She has studied the various hypnosis methods and thus developed her own technique, which enabled her to gain the most efficient release of information from her clients. Dolores is now teaching her unique technique of hypnosis all over the world.

In 1986 she expanded her investigations into the UFO field. She has done on-site studies of suspected UFO landings, and has investigated the Crop Circles in England. The majority of her work in this field has been the accumulation of evidence from suspected abductees through hypnosis.

Dolores is an international speaker who has lectured on all the continents of the world. Her fifteen books have been translated into twenty languages. She has spoken to radio and television audiences worldwide. Some of her titles include the best-selling "Conversations With Nostradamus" series and the "Convoluted Universe" series.

Dolores' website
http://www.dolorescannon.com

MariaDine
25th August 2010, 15:40
She talks about tha crop circles, among other things, they are a symbolic language from the aliens, that covey blocks of information at celular level, for use in the near future. They are created with energy that comes from their dimension. Most time we don't see it because is so fast.

Some of the circles are of human doing, sadly.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

She will also teach in London her tecnique of hipnosys, from 3 to 5 Setember...........check her site for more Info.

paul1972
26th August 2010, 09:59
are any Avalon members going to the lecture / level 1 training ?

I am concidering it (if it's not already sold out)

watchZEITGEISTnow
26th August 2010, 10:28
I will see her later this year for sure! :)

Here is the mp3 of the above for those that want it http://thespiritguides.co.uk/Article_Dolores_Cannon_Interview_-_Awakening_to_Current_Shifts_in_Consciousness_5977 .aspx

Helvetic
26th August 2010, 12:01
Excellent! Thank you for sharing MariaDine! :hug:

tron
26th August 2010, 15:36
This woman says things that touch me at a soul level.
It confuses me that shes NEVER seen government/military in the regressions of so many people.

paul1972
26th August 2010, 15:56
...It confuses me that shes NEVER seen government/military in the regressions of so many people...

I guess it also depends on what questions you ask ...

Ixopoborn
26th August 2010, 19:35
are any Avalon members going to the lecture / level 1 training ?

I am concidering it (if it's not already sold out)

I have just booked to go to the lecture 31.8.2010.

lightblue
26th August 2010, 19:59

has anyone enquiried about the training?

thinking.. they must have some selection criteria....l

Sabrina
26th August 2010, 20:48
I'm going to her lecture in London. Would have liked to attend her training, but can't that week. Let me know if you go to the London event.

cloud9
27th August 2010, 02:42
Just as she says, anybody can take her class, I took it 2 years ago and have been doing regression work, so far I haven't found people who have been abducted perhaps because I work with latin people (???) but I have found that quite a few remember lives in other planets or different environment, also lives as butterflies or other insects.

Two amazing aspects of this work is how some people can very easily contact their guides and receive advice from them and the healing part is also very impressive.

One of my clients (male) was healed from a problem in his eyes and he was well for a few days after the session but he started again using his eye drops and the problem came back, in a second session I asked what happened with the healing and I was told that he didn't believe and he would be healed when he did believe it. Faith. He was very surprised by the answer.

The amount of information people get from the session is amazing.

tone3jaguar
27th August 2010, 04:14
The information about the crop circles makes me want to go into the archives at the crop circle connector and just look at as many crop circle pictures as possible.

Decibellistics
27th August 2010, 05:09
click, click, click, click.....lol.

Thanks for the post....very much

lightblue
27th August 2010, 09:03
cloud9
One of my clients (male) was healed from a problem in his eyes and he was well for a few days after the session but he started again using his eye drops and the problem came back, in a second session I asked what happened with the healing and I was told that he didn't believe and he would be healed when he did believe it. Faith. He was very surprised by the answer.

The amount of information people get from the session is amazing

hi cloud

who did you ask and who did you get a response from? why do you reckon he started using his drops again if not because he himsef obviously did not believe the healing ?..

from your pespective now, is there a prep literature that may help prior to taking the classes?

do you get some sort of certificate? do you need a licence to practice?

wynderer
27th August 2010, 21:30
hmmm.... there are no negative ETs, & they are all working together in a non-interfering way -- so i guess Phil Schneider was tortured & killed for nothing?

watchZEITGEISTnow
27th August 2010, 23:35
wynderer if you read her books you will understand that is NOT true.

She refuses to let the negs in on her thang - and she is well protected by the positives. She doesn't see the point of feeding the negs - and has no interest in them, but if you read her books - you will understand that even the negs are having evolutions of their own - leading more toward the positive. That does not mean those that love the neg space, are not allowed to exist in that space. Free will. It just seems to focus and put your energy toward the space of love - but you/we all have a choice to do that or not. :)

cloud9
28th August 2010, 03:49
cloud9

hi cloud

who did you ask and who did you get a response from? why do you reckon he started using his drops again if not because he himsef obviously did not believe the healing ?..

from your pespective now, is there a prep literature that may help prior to taking the classes?

do you get some sort of certificate? do you need a licence to practice?

Hi Lightblue,
I'll try to explain this the best I can. With Dolores' technique what you get is to contact what she calls the "subconscious" mind but it's not the same subconscious as the word is used in Psychology and Psychiatry, what it really is: the Higher Self or Universal Mind or Over Soul, or you can say our very Soul. This can be done after inducing a very deep level of hypnosis and also after reliving one or more past lives and the person has been long enough in that deep trance.

Any question can be asked to the Higher Self o subconscious as she calls it, but the way this energy describes itself is a collective as they refer say "WE" and Dolores calls them "THEM". They say they don't care what she calls them so it's o.k.

Now, the other amazing this is that this energy or Higher Self can heal any problem the person has, by request of the person or by scanning the body and finding whatever problem there is and fixing it. It's truly amazing is all I can say.

The man who had the session and was healed of the eyes problem is a big skeptic but he wanted the session out of curiosity, however he received valuable information and the healing, even the very next day he look 10 years younger, he was so refreshed it was remarkable but being skeptic he didn't believe he was healed and he kept on using the drops, he went to his eye doctor and the doctor told him the was at least 50% better than last time so he felt necessary to keep on with the drops.

Two months passed and I suggested another session and he accepted and that's when the Higher Self said he was already cured but he still didn't believe it so when he did he would see it.
I have seen him after that and he no longer uses his drops, he says he's as good as new.

If you know a little bit about hypnosis no further preparation is needed, just read a few books about it. You do get a certificate about Dolores' Technique and I really don't now if a license would be needed where you live, I guess it depends on the place or state.

It's a very rewarding work and you can help other people which is very nice.

I hope I answered all you wanted to know.

lightblue
28th August 2010, 09:24
cloud9:
Now, the other amazing this is that this energy or Higher Self can heal any problem the person has, by request of the person or by scanning the body and finding whatever problem there is and fixing it. It's truly amazing is all I can say.

even in elderly patients? even if sight loss is age related?

thanks so muuch for your responses cloud, i would really like to copy you...get the training i mean...lots of love :) l

p.s. could animals be healed using the same technique? can animals be led into the state of deep trance?

wynderer
28th August 2010, 11:16
wynderer if you read her books you will understand that is NOT true.

She refuses to let the negs in on her thang - and she is well protected by the positives. She doesn't see the point of feeding the negs - and has no interest in them, but if you read her books - you will understand that even the negs are having evolutions of their own - leading more toward the positive. That does not mean those that love the neg space, are not allowed to exist in that space. Free will. It just seems to focus and put your energy toward the space of love - but you/we all have a choice to do that or not. :)

i'm not going to continue to harp on this -- obviously Dolores Cannon means a lot to you folks -- but, Watchzeitgeistnow, the fact is she DID say in the video what i posted in my first post here -- now you're telling me she contradicts herself in her books -- also she said in the video [part 4] that she knows everything there is to know about ETs --without ever having even seen one! -- this is like saying, 'i know everything there is to know about the multi-dimensional universes'

to each his or her own -- i for one shall not be watching more of her videos & definitely not buying any of her books, warm, comforting, & grandmotherly authority figure tho she be

cloud9
28th August 2010, 18:57
cloud9:

even in elderly patients? even if sight loss is age related?

thanks so muuch for your responses cloud, i would really like to copy you...get the training i mean...lots of love :) l

p.s. could animals be healed using the same technique? can animals be led into the state of deep trance?

Dear lightblue,

I'm sorry I don't have all the answers but perhaps it's due to my lack of experience, I've done quite a few sessions but not as many as I'd like to do because many people around me are very religious and when you touch the subject of reincarnation they get really upset.

My story with this: my sister and I are twins and we've been interested in all "metaphysical" stuff our whole lives, when we discovered Dolores a few years ago we read her books and we were like WOW! this is amazing! So we traveled to California where she had a class, our main intention was to help each other with whatever issues we have. To our disappointment we haven't been able to do a session on each other, we have tried many times but we are really blocked.

I think the reason for the blockages is that being twins perhaps we have strong karmic ties and we are still working on them but doing the sessions with others is pretty easy, the technique is easy, nothing mysterious about it but I don't want to tell here what it is as I feel I would be doing something wrong.

What I've learned so far is that with health problems some times the person has chosen at soul level to have a disease for karmic reasons or whatever experience the person needs, also remember that some people bring this diseases to them by keeping negative thoughts or stress, etc.

When the hypnotist asks for healing, usually there is no problem at all and They do it in just a few seconds and They do more than they are asked because they scan the whole body and fix whatever is wrong but when this is not the case, here it comes the ability of the hypnotist as he/she can ask in different ways for the healing, insisting on it, some times kind of begging or looking for a way phrasing it differently etc. Dolores explains how to do it to get results.

I don't see any problem for healing an elderly person and I don't see a problem either with age related sight loss but I haven't had a case like that so far. Just remember that this energy is very loving and they always help one way or another.

Regarding animals, I don't know a method or technique to hypnotize them but.... the person can ask for healing of his/her pet and it can be done, I know stories of Dolores' students where they have asked for healing of pets and they get it, some times with better results than others, one of the cases we discussed was related to a dog with a brain tumor who was healed but after a few months (3 or 4, I don't remember well) the dog finally died; when They were asked, the answer was the dog had picked up the illness that was meant for his owner.

So far I haven't found a method that works for everyone or that works 100% of the time, not even surgery.... but Dolores technique is very cool and very effective!

cloud9
28th August 2010, 19:03
I wanted to add something else: as my sister and I haven't been able to have a successful session yet, sometimes we ask our clients permission to ask questions related to whatever we need at the moment, this is done during the interview before the session.

When we get to the subconscious or 'They" we ask and Oh la la... we get the answers we need.

The more you do this the more amazed you become of the possibilities and incredible love They have.

Based on our experience, we definitely recommend this class to everybody!

cloud9
28th August 2010, 19:09
i'm not going to continue to harp on this -- obviously Dolores Cannon means a lot to you folks -- but, Watchzeitgeistnow, the fact is she DID say in the video what i posted in my first post here -- now you're telling me she contradicts herself in her books -- also she said in the video [part 4] that she knows everything there is to know about ETs --without ever having even seen one! -- this is like saying, 'i know everything there is to know about the multi-dimensional universes'

to each his or her own -- i for one shall not be watching more of her videos & definitely not buying any of her books, warm, comforting, & grandmotherly authority figure tho she be

Dear wynderer,

I gather you haven't read Dolores' books or know her at all whence your opinions.... She is an amazing woman and human being!

Now, this is not for everybody and I have to tell you, you need to be very open minded to understand or accept everything she's been told and definitely you are not.

But it's o.k., not everything is for everybody and there's no problem with that, if that was the case all of us would be doing the same thing, reading the same books and thinking the same!
Who would be learning?

lightblue
28th August 2010, 19:30
thanks a million cloud9
i wish you great health and happiness.. :wink: l

shiva777
28th August 2010, 20:15
the reason the negative ET's don't make themselves more known to Dolores is because she doesn't THREATEN them...she is largely cloaked to the TRUE agendas here and she has fallen in to the FALSE ascension matrix that was set up by the very negative ET's she sayds don't exist..it's kind of funny.If and when Dolores gets over her perceptual blockages and the FLAWS in her hypnosis techniques she will discover just how naive and mislead she has been ...

the EVIDENCE about negative ET's shows up in MOST if not all ancient cultures and in so many abductee's experiences and also MOST of the whistleblowers Proj Camelot has interviewed have described negative ET's and what they are up to..do alittle research and see how deluded dolores is

Snowbird
28th August 2010, 20:20
The information about the crop circles makes me want to go into the archives at the crop circle connector and just look at as many crop circle pictures as possible.

LOL!! Tone3, I had that very same thought go through my mind.

I have viewed many of the crop circles and always feel so inadequate because I don't understand them. But now, I've heard that just looking at them, even tho we don't understand them, imparts very important information that we will need in the future.

Where are those crop circle pic threads? :thumb:

lightblue
1st September 2010, 14:55
Ixopoborn:

have just booked to go to the lecture 31.8.2010.

has anyone else been?

ixo, how did you find it? l

MariaDine
1st September 2010, 16:37
http://universal-mind.co.uk/wp/

:( ....didn't had time to go ! I hope somebody here in the Forum did... I want to hear more news....

Ixopoborn
2nd September 2010, 13:15
Ixopoborn:

has anyone else been?

ixo, how did you find it? l

I did attend last Tuesday evening and the experience was certainly worth the entrance fee of £40.

Attendees were invited to arrive at 7 pm or, if you wanted to meet Delores prior, you could meet Delores at a nearby bookshop where she was doing a book signing visit. The seminar session was due to start at 7.30 pm but actually got going at about 8 pm. The seminar was opened by two good speeches from UK collaborators of Delores who made some very appealing remarks about the usefulness of past life regression work.

Next was a short speech from Nick Pope of MOD fame. Quite why Nick was there I am not quite sure but he made a nice short speech which was mainly about plugging a new ufology magazine, the first issue of which has just been published and is unusually available through WH Smiths and other high-street newsagents. Unbeknown to Delores, Nick did reveal in his short speech that a close contact of his had received some treatment from Delores in the past which had been a great success.

Anyway, the session proper then began with Delores taking the chair, so to speak. She gave a brief explanation of how she came to be involved in her particular branch of ufology. From what I was able to gather, she started out as a hypnotherapist of the old school doing treatments for people who wanted to lose weight or stop smoking. She jokingly explained how techniques for inducing trance have improved greatly since her early days. When Delores first trained, she used a swinging pendulum as a mainstay tool to induce hypnotic trance. She laughed at how relatively ineffective this method is and how strange it is that the method is still taught at some hypnosis schools.

Delores kept emphasising that it was her above-average curiosity that drove her to explore in her field. Apparently, when she was trained as a hypnotherapist, it was considered that only a small percentage of patients were capable of reaching a deep hypnotic trance state referred to as a somnambulistic trance. Also, she was trained to avoid inducing a somnambulistic trance as it was regarded as unchartered territory and dangerous – a place were weird things happened. So all hypnotherapy was to be done in a state of light trance where the patient would remember everything in the session.

Delores said she found this guidance limiting in that she achieved far greater success in treatment if done in deeper trance states. Also, contrary to text book guidance, she found that nearly all patients could be taken to the somnambulistic level. Her enquiries into past lives happened at outset as a small extension to taking patients further and further back through there current life.

Patients revealed all sorts of interesting things about previous lives, sometimes on different planets, sometimes in non human form. In exploring these regions she encountered many apparently extraterrestrial expressions. The more she delved, the more compelled she became to seek to corroborate and delve even further. From these roots Delores explained that ETs started to communicate to her directly. In other words she would receive a piece of information during a therapy session with patient A and this would apparently be added to during a completely unconnected session with patient B.

Delores explained things in a very “knuts and bolts” manner which linked well to her method of enquiry into the phenomenon.

She said that her ETs explained much of the planet Earth's unwritten history. Apparently, Earth is regarded as an important planet with many unusual difficulties. There is a “law” of non-interference which means that intervention is only permitted to prevent harm being done to other planets or the universe itself. We will not be allowed to destroy the planet as this would be very damaging to the general fabric of the universe.

Delores explained that she had been informed that there have been many past civilisations which reached or surpassed our current state of development only to collapse catastrophically. ETs are concerned that the same does not happen this time around. The non-interference rule is more important than the civilisation though. We are at a delicate stage of development which may easily end in collapse.

Delores said ETs have advised her that a special form of interference is being attempted. Since around 1950, three waves of individual souls have been introduced to the planet. The first wave would be aged in their 50’s, the second wave would be in their 30’s and the third wave would aged about 10 years old. These people have been introduced to try to catalyse a shift in general behaviour. The individual souls are all volunteers. Delores says though that none had any conception of the difficulties. Nearly all of them have no conscious awareness of why they are here.

She said a call went out for volunteers to come to the assistance of our planet. Like the volunteers for the second world war, these souls were extremely eager to join but were completely ignorant of the difficulties they would face. Delores says ETs have informed her that existence in current day human society is extremely difficult and dense. In simple terms, planet Earth stinks!

Apparently, the first wave of individuals have suffered the most. There have been many suicides amongst these individuals because the pressure of existence was too great for many of them. People of the second and third waves have experienced an easier existence. Most souls in the first wave did not have children because, apparently, children create Karma. Karma refers to attachment – not always destructive in nature.

Interestingly, Delores said that the ETs have informed her that individuals who incarnate on planet Earth are "Master Manifesters”. By this she meant that humans on planet Earth are already innately able to physically manifest objects into existence through thought alone. The ability exists in every one but is suppressed in almost everyone.

Delores concludes that ETs have said earth is now past the point of no return. Planet earth, according to Dolores, is now committed to a “launch” into the fourth density. To extend the analogy a little, the launch sequence started around 1930 and the main thrusters have recently been ignited.

From what I can make out from other sources, fourth density is nothing but a level of existence. Third density existence implies extreme self-awareness. Fourth density existence implies extreme sensitivity to others, telepathy, precognition etc etc.

Delores says that the transition will be steady and gentle. In other words, there will not be some wake-up moment in 2012 when suddenly everyone behaves differently. Choices will be made by individuals as to whether they wish to transit to fourth density existence or remain in third density.

At this point in the proceedings, Delores was joined by her daughter who works alongside her as a practising colleague. Her daughter then attempted a complicated explanation of the notion of an infinite multi-verse. This was done to try and explain how it could be that individuals could make choices as to whether to transit or not. Implicit in Delores and her daughters thinking was the idea that an infinite number of multi-verses exist and these multi-verses are being added to at an infinite rate of change. Delores’s daughter said, as an example, if you decide X instead of Y, not only does a universe continue in which X has been acted upon by you but also another universe comes into being where decision Y has been made by you. I found this part of the speech very difficult to accept. Nonetheless, the central premise that planet Earth is now being nudged into fourth density existence made sense to me.

The session ended after a question and answer session which I didn't find particularly useful.

After the session ended, I was able to grab the attention of Nick Pope and put to him a question which had been in my mind for some time. I asked him whether, after all his investigations, he has reached any conclusions about the existence of UFOs. Nick answered that he is sure UFOs are more than flashing lights, meteors or anything similar but he remains undecided as to what exactly they are. This confirmed my prior understanding that Nick remains an agnostic ufologist.

This pretty much complete my impression of the session with Delores and I hope this helps.

MariaDine
2nd September 2010, 15:44
:thumb: Great summary of the event. Thank you, Ixopoborn ! :)

I got the picture....:) «Nothing new in the western front» LOL

lightblue
2nd September 2010, 16:07
Default Re: Dolores Cannon Interview 1/6 Awakening to Current Shifts in Consciousness AUGUST

Great summary of the event. Thank you, Ixopoborn !

I got the picture.... «Nothing new in the western front» LOL

thanks ixo for the report

and good observation maria - seems like she hasn't added anything new to her existing repertoire...so pleased i haven't gone, so pleased i changed my mind about the theory patricularly as i seriously considered taking her training....i now think and feel: STAY WELL CLEAR OFF THAT...

it suddenly broke clear to me that she is really very cheeky when saying her info is not channelled... yes, it is not channelled as she does not use her own body to do so, but is perfectly happy to use other people's ..i also understood that she uses that info as a material for her new books - isn't that using other people's bodies to channell the info she is using for her own purposes - regardless of her labeling that material as tool for advancement into the 5th dimension for the rest of us ...she has also stated that the abductions by the grays are nothing wrong and that all is done for the benefit of thoase individuals and for the collectilve at large....all this is very dodgy and it all depends on how much you trust her ..and of course, and i do not doubt it, given the "supernatural" intervention by the alien spirit, that her patients experience healings instantaniously, BUT, BUT wouldn't you expect that the alien beneficiaries would want something in return...cannon says no, but i do not trust that, no. :no: l

NeoEmc2
2nd September 2010, 20:03
Good interview,

It is congruent with the information written in the Law of One as far as the splitting of the planet is concerned. It also resonates with the Law of One in the sense that there won't exactly be a major event on the day of Dec 21, 2012. The changes have been happening for some time now and will continue to even beyond that date. The energy, or the shift I should say, of 2012 is here now and has been affecting the planet for over 100 years.

Don't expect anything outrageous to happen on that day although something outrageously awesome would be cool. Instead look around you NOW and notice what is taking place. If you want to be part of the change, BE that change.

Peace

Sabrina
2nd September 2010, 22:51
Excellent precis Ixopoborn. I was there as well. Haven't seen her speak before but enjoyed her putting the jigsaw together. I'm a hypnotherapist and can vouch for the fact that you have to have the curiosity and keep on asking questions out of the box, or you can loose so much of the story. She obviously was way ahead of the field when she started out. Took on board what her daughter said about us not having to manifest, as it's already there - but making that choice and going for that thing.

cloud9
3rd September 2010, 00:34
Her name is DOLORES, not Delores.
All I can say now is I have seen her technique work wonders and the sessions are amazing but it's just my experience and I understand this is not for every one.
For people still interested in knowing a little more, there's a Dolores Cannon Yahoo Group where her students share experiences, advice, tips and very often they share what happens during their sessions, there you can really know from other people, not just her.

Dale
3rd September 2010, 00:40
All I can say now is I have seen her technique work wonders and the sessions are amazing [...]

Hello,

I had a regression done by one of Dolores Cannon's students earlier this week. My complete reaction to it is posted in the Wanderer/Walk-In/Volunteer Group discussion board.

But, in summary, I can attest to the fact that her method works. I had a very other-worldly experience during my regression.

lightblue
3rd September 2010, 00:45

why do you think she condones abductions by the grays? why do you think they are there for the benefit of those individuals like cannon says? :unsure: l

Dale
3rd September 2010, 00:59
why do you think she condones abductions by the grays?

From what I've been told, there are dozens of "grey" alien species visiting this planet. Out of them, one of these species appears to be made in a laboratory, of some type, and has subtle reptilian characteristics. They are short, usually under four feet, and tend to act very "mechanical," or methodic. I can't verify this, but I was also told that they are directly related to some of the malevolent reptile beings visiting, as well.

It could be possible that the "greys" Dolores Cannon speaks of aren't the laboratory "greys" I described, but another one of the "grey" species visiting the planet. They could very well be benevolent, in that case.

lightblue
3rd September 2010, 01:07
also; why does she state she is not using or convaying channelled information as she is not a channell - right on, she may well not be, but she is using her patients as channells..most unfair, both the stement and the practice: obtaining the info for her books through other people submitting to her method of healing...you may well end up physically better, but i would worry about what went on with your soul during the process...sincerely. last week, i was most interested in going to hear her lecture, i was also most interested in signing up to her classes, but then i put my mind to it and these two (my previous post) questions remain unanswered in all the material i could find...i then went along a big NO... just yesterday, i found this account by one of her attendees in the past..see what you think...it tallies up with how i feel about her method after all... l

We've been reading the Dolores Cannon books, "The Convoluted Universe", books 1 and 2 here on this end recently. For those who may not be familiar with who Dolores is, she specializes in hypnotic regression therapy, taking people into whatever particular past life is causing issues for them in the present. In addition, she often takes the patient into the deepest known levels of trance, an area that most hypnotherapists won't go near, supposedly, which completely eliminates the presense of the conscious mind. She goes right to "the source", you could say, the subconscious, and that which is tapped into the "Universal Collective Mind." It's hard to explain for those who may not be familiar with her work, but it's fascinating stuff. What happens in this state and the information that comes out is truly the stuff of books - and she's put out 13 of them to date, with more coming. The person's voice will change, as they tap into an entirely "other" source - it's basically like channelling you could say. Often the person will find themselves in past or even future lives, on other planets, or as something other than human. And at that point, Dolores is able to ask the person and that which is speaking through them all sorts of questions pertaining to whatever is being revealed.

Now, for the point of this post.....

What Dolores has found over the years is that there is what she calls a "them" or "they" who will speak to her through the subjects that she hypnotizes. These subjects are completely unconnected, scattered about all over the world, with no way of knowing the things that they do. And yet over and over, when they are in this extremely deep trance state, "they" will come through the line and tell Dolores information that she needs to hear. Often times personal information, pertaining to her diet, talking about what they saw her eating the night before or something, etc. giving her "strong advise" about how to revise the things that she's doing, for her own good. Not only that, but a tidbit of "ground breaking" material will come through one person during a session, only to have the next person, somewhere else in the world, reveal the next bit of tidbit related to the same subject. The collective "they/them" voice will even announce to her, "Here is the next piece that you need to know...." before launching into a story.

These "thems" have often said to her that it's okay for her to be the source they reveal things to, that she's "safe" or something, because she will not misuse or abuse the information, and will dissemate it in books for all to access and be helped by. One time she even felt as they performed a scan of her body, before proceeding with their revelations.

In the DVD video we watched last night of her where she was giving a lecture/speech at some UFO conference, it basically treads over everything that you'll read in her books, but with an emphasis on several things:

1. The metaphysical nature of the aliens and their UFOs. That they are not physical, and they travel between dimensions / densities and through "space" via frequency manipulation. Most Noble Realmers would probably be familiar with this, especially if you read Stuart Wilde, or are naturally tuned in to this type of information. But I guess this is a big revelation for those who are still stuck in the nuts and bolts aspects of UFO research, believing these are physical craft that fly the way our craft flies. They have complete control over time, space and physical matter. And they are not here to take over the planet, because according to them, it's always been theirs.

2. That they are not here to hurt us...and they have never done anything to hurt us. When people have memories of abductions where they are being "hurt", that's just their conscious mind interfering with personal bias and misunderstanding, you see.

This one raised eyebrows with me the first time she uttered it, and I put my head down into my hands, like, "ohhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

See, at the beginning of the DVD, I'd had the distinct curious wondering about how this woman has managed to do what she does, gaining access to the level of information that she has, for as long as she has, (30 years now, and going strong!) Putting out 13 books and counting so openly and unabashedly, with such juicy revelatory information, and traveling so extensively around the world...........without getting killed, or experiencing the negative interference that other researchers have encountered. In fact, according to her, the "thems" who come through the line during her subjects' hypnotherapy sessions are very protective of her...and have stepped in a few times to help save her life, telling her not to take trips to certain places, not to do this or that, not to go here or there. So it's quite the OPPOSITE, in fact.

But as soon as she got to the point where she uttered the words, "They are not here to hurt us, in fact, they've never done anything to hurt us," (and not once, but FOUR TIMES in the time that I watched, like she had been programmed to keep saying that) followed by the schtick that they've got a mass group of people that they're abducting because they're tweaking their DNA, to help them evolve to the New Earth and ascend and all that........................then I knew.

Hand slapping forehead. I knew!

I don't doubt for a second that she's in touch with a very high up, powerful intelligence known to her as "them." And that these thems are giving her great information, working through the people that she hypnotizes in an orchestrated paranormal woo-woo! phenemomenon of mass proportions. I just doubt the intention of this group she's speaking with. How convenient that they say that NOBODY has EVER been hurt during an abduction and that all abductions are good in that regard. That we just don't understand them, you see... How convenient that they're perpetuating the idea of a mass project of specially selected humans who are having their DNA expanded to 12 strands, and their bodies upgraded and tweaked at the hands of their alien saviors. In fact, after hearing this, some people were telling Dolores how they wanted "in" on this project too! "Where do I sign up!?!!!" some guy joked to her.

Appeal to ego. Appeal to specialness. You're the special "chosen" one, part of the elite group of humans we're working with. Aren't you special?? Just revel in your own special chosen-ness!

So no wonder she's been "allowed"...even HELPED, in her endeavor of spreading this information, far and wide. It wouldn't be so bad I don't think if she'd at least said, "Sure, some abductions are done by negative aliens / entities and are negative in nature, but some are done by positive you see, there's a little of both going on!" I wouldn't have such a problem with that. But to say that no abductions are negative?? That nobody has ever been hurt by them?? No.

On another note, one of the women who Dolores had regressed revealed that whenever she tried to revert back to her drug taking ways, the little Gray men appeared, watching her, letting her know that "No, we will NOT allow you to do that to your body!" (her body that belonged to them since she was an abductee, and part of the supposed DNA tweaking upgrade monitoring project.)

I listened to as much as I could and sighed and shook my head.

You know, I'm thankful that I can eat a hamburger or hit the bottle and not have to worry about some alien appearing in the room, lecturing me!

You know why??

Because I'm not an alien's pet, that's why!

After listening to all that, I had such an urge to go out there and eat the worst food I could possibly find, and engage in the worst behavior I could possibly come up with! Just to rebel against what the New Age movement is being told. If it means that I get "left behind" in the old earth, to wallow in the nuclear post-apocolyptic destruction, then so be it!

At least I wasn't an alien's pet! At least I was free! And if and when the little Gray buggers show up, hands on their hips, trying to exert some guilt trip control, spouting crap about "12 strand DNA! The project! You can't do that!" I can say that at least I drop kicked them out the door, reached for my cow burger and a Margarita on the rocks, and lit up a smoke to celebrate!

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2719

lightblue
3rd September 2010, 01:17
cipher:
It could be possible that the "greys" Dolores Cannon speaks of aren't the laboratory "greys" I described, but another one of the "grey" species visiting the planet. They could very well be benevolent, in that case.

why do you think the abductees speak of horrific experiences then? is it because they don't understand that all is done in their best interest - if you'd excuse my irony..these people are taken from their beds AGAINST their wishes... these beings don't happen to respect the integrity of a human being...they've no concept of free choice, consent, they are programmed to carry out the task whatever the wishes of the individuals taken - for testing, sample taking, "tweaking", and other unsavory purposes....i hope you don't seriously think that's ok... :blink: l

Dale
3rd September 2010, 20:54
why do you think the abductees speak of horrific experiences then?

I apologize if my previous posts were a bit unclear. My understanding of the situation involves the presence of many, many different ET groups visiting this planet. There are around a dozen or so species that appear as "grey" beings. There is one species of "greys" with large, black eye coverings and slight reptilian characteristics. From another source, which I cannot fully confirm, I was told that these "greys" are aligned in some sort of a relationship with a group of malevolent reptile ET's.

I am under the impression that the abduction reports consisting of horrific experiences are largely from these malevolent beings. I am also lead to believe that the vast majority of the ET's visiting this planet are, in fact, benevolent, and normally do not perform abductions. They're mainly just father figures shaking their heads at all the trouble we've gotten ourselves into. What we have is a group of intergalactic riff-raffs who are currently acting as the bullies in this part of the cosmic neighborhood. Let's not give them anymore power than they deserve :p

It's important to remember that they're just spoiled, confused bullies. Yes, it's an absolute drag to be abducted by one of these cosmic bullies, but didn't we all survive the bullies on the playground when we were in grade school? The point being, we're a species in it's adolescence. We have some growing up to do, and part of growing up includes a few bullies and heartache along the way.

lightblue
3rd September 2010, 21:08
cipher:
I am under the impression that the abduction reports consisting of horrific experiences are largely from these malevolent beings. I am also lead to believe that the vast majority of the ET's visiting this planet are, in fact, benevolent, and normally do not perform abductions. They're mainly just father figures shaking their heads at all the trouble we've gotten ourselves into. What we have is a group of intergalactic riff-raffs who are currently acting as the bullies in this part of the cosmic neighborhood. Let's not give them anymore power than they deserve

i think you've gone off topic a bit.. i was in fact on about the grays' abductions of human beings that go on without their consent - by force, leaving people traumatised, sometimes for life...i was on about dolores cannon condoning those and wanted to hear why do you think think all is fine with what she professes...:unsure: l

Dale
3rd September 2010, 21:43
i was on about dolores cannon condoning those and wanted to hear why do you think think all is fine with what she professes

I believe Dolores has a bit of an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude about the malevolent ET's. In my opinion, I find her assumption ill-informed that all ET abductions are benevolent and in alignment with one's will.

Dolores Cannon has done some amazing work in the field of hypnotherapy. I personally know that she does believe there to be malevolent ET visitors, but again, she does have a bit of an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude concerning these ET bullies.

Panta rhei
3rd September 2010, 23:14
Dolores Cannon has done some amazing work in the field of hypnotherapy. I personally know that she does believe there to be malevolent ET visitors, but again, she does have a bit of an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude concerning these ET bullies.
I remember an older interview with her, where she said she was told from the subconscious not to go there, not to touch this subject. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact words but I think the explanation was, to concentrate only on the positive so we wouldn't lose too much time for spiritual developement and not waste that time on feeding the negative, that this was exactly the way we would feed the negative by concentrating on it, someting like this. Does anybody remember this interview perhaps? Was it on Coast to Coast maybe? :confused:

MariaDine
4th September 2010, 00:10
THE INFORMATION WE ARE GIVEN IS RIGHT !
The duality is here... chose in conscience. The more we know ourselves, the more we can chose what we want.

cloud9
4th September 2010, 00:58
I just can't help it, I need to clarify something here:
Dolores Cannon has never said there are not negative ETs. What she very clearly says is: in my 30+ years of experience, I have never found the negative ones in my work.

She doesn't deny their existence, perhaps they are not interested in talking to her, that's all.

lightblue
4th September 2010, 08:01

:doh: sounds like summoning of spirits to me.. some good souls are resisting, even in their deep trance state....bless them..

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2445954059&topic=3059

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2445954059&topic=2985

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2445954059&topic=2917

here's one example from the above group discussion by cannon's students:

...So I asked the permission to talk to subconscious, and read Dolores's script...

And here we were.....They talked using "we". First saying how difficult it had been to be able to discuss and that the crystal method was the only one that would work with her. I asked them whether crystals were a better method than hypnosis and they said it all depend on the person. People with strong personal energy : use crystals. Normal people : use hypnosis. I asked the client's questions (it was about a twin soul, a strong love story). We talked about the New Earth, November 2012 (the date is moving all the time). I asked them why so many people would die, they said "death and life do not exist" with a calm voice. I continued asking my client's questions...We did a body check. No physical problem she couldn't fix by herself, the voice said : they are all related to her fear. I asked for an example, the voice said : on her left shoulder the pain is related to her fear of the future (lack of having enough time to meet her twin soul before the Earth change)...

my comment: "death and life do not exist" - i think the contacted entity forgot to finish off the sentence with HERE...comes as no surprise to me that there's no life and/or death where "they" are...there's no life through which to conduct evolution of one's soul and there's no death to provide a respite on one's path towards dear god...i conclude that "they" are speaking from within eternal entrapment, some call it under-realms, or lower astral planes...quite disturbing actually

thank you everyone for providing food for thought...i am done, don't need any more research into this ..best wishes l...

jack
4th September 2010, 23:25
This woman says things that touch me at a soul level.
It confuses me that shes NEVER seen government/military in the regressions of so many people.

Peoples fear of the government is far bigger and more powerful then any government could ever possibly be.

MariaDine
10th September 2010, 13:09
This is weird...........I found this interview where Dolores talks about government and money... http://ozarkmt.com/interpretations.htm#GOVERNMENT

DOLORES CANNON :WEIRD PREDICTION !!

CHANGE IN THE MONETARY SYSTEM.

P: This refers to something in our present or near future. Adultery seems to be Nostradamus' term for "bad doing," not necessarily of a sexual or promiscuous nature, or even involving any kind of sexual liaison. This seems to refer to a government figure. My first impression was the President of the United States being caught doing something unethical. Of course, you know the international monetary system being based on gold and silver, is referring to our present time. But it will be even more so in the future when we have these economic breakdowns that are being forecast by others besides Nostradamus. These monetary breakdowns will result in gold and silver being the only real currency that is acceptable worldwide. It will not be paper, and certainly not copper, lead, nickel, zinc, or other metals. For some reason it seems, the United States kept it balanced, as long as the United States was considered an honorable power. But when this President is caught, it seemed to throw this monetary system into some kind of mess.D: That seems to agree with "blinded by lust."
P: The symbolism here is that he is an adulterer and of course, you could consider greed lust.
D: Can you see in the mirror which President it is?
P: Well, it's a male. I see George Bush and I think I'm saying that because he's president now. Nostradamus says this will occur in our near future, while we are alive.
D: So it could possibly be a president you don't recognize yet?
P: Yes, it's possible. But he looks a lot like George Bush. He's not a young man like Dan Quayle. He will be a distinguished statesman. One that the world admired and respected. It will be a big shock.
D: Do you know how he's going to do this?
P: It seems to involve some thing to do with space. This president so loved by the world, actually honored and respected, seems to be preparing to ... (she frowned) to wage war from space somehow.
D: To wage war from space?
P: Yes. The money system is somehow based on the stability of the United States of America. I don't know how this works since we're certainly not the only government on the planet. But it seems that at this time we are the most respected, most balanced, and seem to have the situation in control somehow. The top person of what is considered to be the secure government turns out to be opposite of what he was believed to be. This causes our own country to go into a real panic and the rest of the world rather follows suit. It's as if all confidence is lost. There's no longer a paternal-type figure they can turn to for guidance and truth. It seems to create quite a mess, because of the horrendous nature his true self turned out to be.
D: Do you mean he is secretly planning to wage war from space?
P: Well, he will have the cooperation of the military.
D: Does Nostradamus show you why this man wamts to wage war?
P: I must say that if this scenario takes place--and it is only a probability--I believe he is affected by that group of men we looked upon who have only evil intent and focus. It seems they can affect even those who aren't attracted, shall we say, to their way. (She undoubtedly was referring to the secret Cabal.)
D: You think they would be able to influence him?
P: It seems this is a possible scenario, yes.
D: Can Nostradamus show you how war could be waged from space?
P: I see platforms, not one, but several, with warheads aimed at major cities. Not just major cities in the old Soviet Union, Cuba., Central America, or the Middle East, but actually aimed at cities in countries that we've considered in the past as our friends. Major metropolitan areas like Paris, London, and actually cities all over the world. These platforms are satellite stations with warheads. You know we are at the present time putting many things into space. This is further on though when there are more.
D: It would have to be in the future because we haven't put platforms up there yet.
P: I see platforms there right now. I see giant solar collectors, giant, much larger than I think of space things. They are carried by the space shuttle, and of course, they would have to fit inside it. But once in space they can have many parts added to them. I think we have, at this time, two large orbiting things. They have flat, rudder-looking things protruding. (Amazed) But they're quite large.
D: Do you think these are already in orbit in our time in 1989?
P: Two of them are. These are military projects that were placed in orbit by the shuttle. They were some of those secret payloads.
D: So it's already being done without the average person's knowledge.
P: Correct. But there are many more from the perspective of the devaluation of the gold and silver aspect. This is further along when they have the capability of simultaneously destroying major metropolitan areas on the Earth.
D: So instead of disarming, it sounds as if they're going the opposite way and it will keep developing.
P: If this scenario comes to pass, yes.
D: At this time in 1989 do you see any platforoms that other countries have put up there?
P: Well, of course, you know about the Soviet Union and the space station that people live on. It seems there are countries right now in 1989 putting up all kinds of "debris," but none are as advanced tecnologically as these weapons platforms. Space seems really busy. And looking at it from this perspective, there are many things in the air.
D: So according to this quatrain there will be a president in the near future and this will be his main 'thing."
P: It won't appear that way at all. That's why the confidence of the world rests on his shoulders. And that's why ensuing incredible disbelief will take place in the toppling of these economies based on the balance of the United States, because nobody will expect it of this man.

MariaDine
10th September 2010, 13:29
It's been 12 years since the «predition». The present time sees an apparent suspension of the Space Program, the end of the war in Iraque........

---------------
«......The top person of what is considered to be the secure government turns out to be opposite of what he was believed to be. This causes our own country to go into a real panic and the rest of the world rather follows suit. It's as if all confidence is lost. There's no longer a paternal-type figure they can turn to for guidance and truth. It seems to create quite a mess, because of the horrendous nature his true self turned out to be. (...)

I believe he is affected by that group of men we looked upon who have only evil intent and focus. It seems they can affect even those who aren't attracted, shall we say, to their way. (She undoubtedly was referring to the secret Cabal.) (...)

D: You think they would be able to influence him?
P: It seems this is a possible scenario, yes. »

------------------------

Any thoughts ??? and check out this post,, because I think is connected with what Dolores transmited.....Global Collapse of the Fiat Money System

MariaDine
7th November 2010, 13:18
Got it from DOLORES CANNON Page on Facebook......

Dolores' dear friend, Grammy winning vocalist and fellow hypnotherapist, Helen Reddy, will be giving two lectures in Minneapolis MINN and DES Moines IA on Nov 14 and 16. visit SacredCatalyst.net for details. Don't miss these rare opportunities to see the legendary Helen Reddy!!!!

shiva777
7th November 2010, 20:54
the fact that Dolores rarely discusses malevolent Et's and their HUGE part in what is happening in ALL aspects of our lives tells me that she is being manipulated,cloaked or lead away and LEADING PEOPLE AWAY FROM a more complete understanding of what is really going on here,,,in order to understand the big picture we need to be made aware of both the light and the dark side of things here..

...AWARENESS is key and that needs to be of ALL aspects of reality..Kerry's latest interview with Barbara Lamb ,an abduction researcher and experiencer,discusses things a little more thoroughly,even referencing Dolores...I haven't listened to it all but it may be worth a listen

download here

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/whistelblower-radio-hp.html

MariaDine
8th November 2010, 02:02
Thank you , Shiva 777 , for the Info ! :)
Love
MD

MariaDine
1st June 2011, 21:20
Dolores Canon new book.

«The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth »

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Waves-Volunteers-New-Earth/dp/1886940150

http://universal-mind.co.uk/wp/?page_id=222

http://dolorescannon.com/index.html

Interview - 22 March 2011
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/illuminationsoflight/2011/03/23/guest-to-be-announced

Namasté

MariaDine
1st June 2011, 21:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KVp_5jvcmg

baddbob
26th December 2011, 22:03
I love this Lady and her work Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe. Has she done anything new in 2011 ? i see she has a couple upcoming event 02/13/2012 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy - Level Two- tentative Los Angeles 02/14/2012 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy - Level One- tentative Los Angeles ok i found some newer stuff here
http://cannonarchives.podbean.com/

WhiteFeather
27th December 2011, 03:24
Kudos To Grandma Cannon! She opened up many a portal to The Universe for me. Wanishi Grandma

Zillah
27th December 2011, 06:41
I love this Lady and her work Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe. Has she done anything new in 2011 ? i see she has a couple upcoming event 02/13/2012 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy - Level Two- tentative Los Angeles 02/14/2012 Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy - Level One- tentative Los Angeles ok i found some newer stuff here
http://cannonarchives.podbean.com/

Thank you very deeply for this link, I love falling asleep listening to stuff, and Dolores has the most wonderful energy to drift off to.

TODD & NORA
21st January 2014, 22:47

TODD & NORA
21st January 2014, 23:12

TODD & NORA
22nd January 2014, 11:55