PDA

View Full Version : Can We Choose Our Timeline?

CdnSirian
28th September 2012, 18:25
Putting aside all issues of channeling, channelers, mystical experiences, HIgher Selves, Higher Elves, other dimensional experiences or philosophic speculation - can we choose our timeline?

This issue of choosing our reality - not creating our reality - is not new. So while currently mediums like Bashar and Esther Hicks reinforce this idea, it's not new.

The New Thought churches appeared in the late 1800's. Science of Mind, Religious Science, lead to Napolean Hill's - "Think and Grow Rich". There were other similar books. Sales technique manuals sprung from them...

Basically the message was "think like it is" or "act as if it's true". Or, just blatantly believe it. Various techniques were given as focusing tools.

This topic stayed with me because I recently did the Inelia Benz Timeline Meditation, which I have done a few times before.

She starts out with "scan the timelines and find the one where"...so you find it and proceed with your reinforcement of it. You don't have to put on your weighted space boots to walk away from this afterwards, it's not mystical.

Or is it? If so, maybe we need to redefine our activities. For many of us here, meditations, and the uses of any focusing tools are ordinary activities. They can be very grounding.

This is how I understand the situation, or premise:

Everything already exists.

You dial into realities vibrationally, like tuning a radio.

You (I, We) are presented with whatever distractions it takes to forget what we were doing and we then dial into someone else's reality. "Theirs"...

I still have excuses on why this or that has to be that way in my life - yet I want to avoid distractions and tune into a reality that works for all humans on all levels. I read about much of that here too, so there are common goals.

But do we really believe we can choose our timeline? The one where life works for everyone?

Do we really believe it.

I have to ask myself why I spend time on threads (intelligent, intriguing, exploring threads, all great) - or at least why do I forget to remind myself afterwards - "that was interesting but now return to..." OR "am I really contributing anything since I don't want to delve too deep"?

I really believe it. I think I read and post on a few places on the forum because if I just quit I would feel isolated. I like the community and don't want to leave, yet I can lose my grounding if I worry about things.

I know others here post with a relaxed/detached attitude and really don't get into issues. That is good for me to see that.

I'm pretty well talking to myself here though I hope I'm making sense.

The Future threads are great. But maybe we could remind ourselves they're not really "future."

My thoughts are not quite complete on this but I gotta go!

Regards all.

GloriousPoetry
28th September 2012, 18:47
Curvature of Time......I meet my past in my future encountering pieces of forgotten features I myself formulated to create my life's entire picture......

Brodie75
28th September 2012, 19:44
yes,
I beleive that every decision we make changes our outcome from minute to minute hour to hour.
All posibility exists simaltaneously.
eg. Idecide to go for a drive and i meet what turns out to be my soulmate, or i decide i'm too tired and stay home and what the footy.
All choices in my opinion change our timeline.

Hughe
28th September 2012, 20:30
@CdnSirian

I figured out three different timelines that connected deeply exist.
Individual timeline - personal life
Collective/group timeline - group history
Physical timeline - one component of hyperdimensional universe

The degree of freedom for changing timeline get smaller when it goes to bigger one. I think anybody with strong will power can change own timeline that leads to what he/she wants because human being is a creator. Suppose more people have better living by working against the corrupted system, when the number reaches to critical mass it will change the collective timeline eventually. In this perspective I put self over anything in the world.

nomadguy
28th September 2012, 21:08
I have a few points to add here,

First we must have a good idea of how TIME works ... how it functions.
Next we need to know how we function in course with TIME.

And with that I feel the next step is to learn to "get out of the way".
It is my perspective that Our soul controls time for ourselves and our collective Soul controls time for the whole race of humans. This is in a sense mastery of your own intention.

I liken Soul to how Bill described it at a Seminar with Inelia Benz,
IE the BIG YOU = Soul
- little you is you the human with a human identity and ego to go with it.

And how TIME is like a braid of threads, our individual timeline being on thread within the braid.

Lastly I like how TIME is described by some of the Hindu scholars.
Especially one Dr. Baskaran Pillai (http://www.pillaicenter.com/aboutus/pillai/) or Dattatreya Siva Baba.

He often describes time as being a lot more functional and not solid.
Meaning time fluctuates a lot. And it is more malleable than we think. Then he goes on to say how our Heart-Mind can alter the TIME we are IN and more.
you can browse his videos here - http://www.youtube.com/user/DattatreyaSivaBaba/videos?query=Time

I do not always agree with Pillai, however what he says about time resonates with me.
My favorite is a four part talk starting here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08uLnlvbR5I&feature=plcp

WhiteFeather
28th September 2012, 22:58
Beatiful thread. I believe many souls have incarnated here on Gaia and signed a contract to assist a more pleasurable timeline (outcome) for the universe...if you will. Raising frequencys and doing lightwork. Hard work isnt easy. Great job you souls are doing so far. Could we have shifted the better timeline. Methinks so. Kudos to all whom are contributing this group timeline shift. Lets get her done.

RunningDeer
28th September 2012, 23:38
Great thread, CdnSirian.

Iíve got enough life experiences to know Iíve changed timelines. I do it. Often, and often enough, and each is a better one. Change and decision to change; trust that Iím where I need to be.

Thereís more to come. And itís writing itself. Ideas come in, I take action steps. Weíre a team, Higher Self and me. Simplicity and excitement to have found that...itís just that simple. Though, remembering is where I am reminded to place the attention. These days, the time between decision, action, and outcome manifests sooner.

Each time we co-create in our personal lives, collectively we pull the Greater to the Now completion. Which in my timeline are all those cool things, like peace, equality, joy, Love, and tree forts.

Peace and Blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

P.S. I'm a timeline organizer. Call me if you need assistance @ 1-800-JUMP-START.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/port_kids.jpg

CdnSirian
29th September 2012, 00:49
Thanks all above! Your comments help me to strengthen my perspective on this.

I have done many past life regressions, not recently but a couple of decades ago. Yet many images and situations I saw would be considered sci-fi, or future. I also viewed stuff that later I realized was (then) "right now". So I remote viewed, which I wasn't supposed to be doing. I realized that probably anyone, properly guided, could do this. And go anywhere in the hologram. Yet, if the universe/multiverse/omniverses is/are a hologram(s), pegging the date doesn't really matter. And it's endless. World without end amen.

After that time, I read the Seth materials. Some of which I read again recently. Almost made me afraid to think. Like - thought - oops! Just created a reality, not the coolest. Another probable Me is going to live that out and deal with that?

Stop thinking!!!!! Difficult.

Or maybe, the vibration is superior - idle day dreaming on a light vibration weaves us into the time line we came here to manifest.

Hey when we get those FE cars we can just zoom around and meet for coffee, right?

See you in ten minutes. :cantina:

We discuss the facts that:

We have FE and everyone is taken care of.

The bankers still have a function, which is to administrate a barter system of goods and services. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. For a while till everything's just fluid.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?32399-A-Future-Earth contents is now real or in similar variations.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet Wade Frazier is retired, hiking all over the planet and sending us pics.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44014-The-Reset-Button-2012 Dennis Leahy gets a local community center named after him for writing the Reset Button even though by the time we could have implemented it we didn't need it any more.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?5101-pie-n-eal Pie. Nothing need to be said.

You see where I'm going with this...I'd have to make a spreadsheet to complete it, which I will or won't do. Feel free to add to. Kind of like Bill's "Acknowledgement" thread, yet a little different. Or maybe not. Yet I liked posting the threads above in case a new person reads this and then reads those threads.

I've had a very good friend tell me (a wise person) "you should stop reading all that stuff - it's bad for you". I wondered about this...hmmm...- might be true if I don't reset my vibration continually. (Dennis, that's the real Reset button! Not to detract from your good work....we just have to reset ourselves all the time!)

Am I playing with fire reading the Aurora shooting threads the Archonic influence threads the bank failure threads the Fema activity threads the Olympic symbolism threads the .....you know what I mean.

But it's just a little fire. I don't know if anyone remembers way back when Nancy Reagan admitted she had a gun for protection and she said "but it's just a little gun". Canadian Robert Priest wrote a song about that.

Okay so I'm an addict. I have given up my cable tv and get a few channels, yet I have read more books in the past year than...however long. Which is good because I need to read, being a writer. But I am addicted to a good story. I follow some of the "news". I get sucked into the Twilight Language and the symbols and all of that. I try to read "good people" but still have this desire to know what's really happened.

This evokes compassion (since "what's really happened" is usually a disaster) - but does this compassion mean anything? Am I "compatting" in a vacuum?

I think it's a juggle.:juggle: but what I'm really aiming for is a :tea:

Love to all.

gooty64
29th September 2012, 01:11
We might be in the same vacuum:noidea:

I am no one to counsel:tape2:

Thanks for your thread:tea:

Nickolai
29th September 2012, 01:23
Putting aside all issues of channeling, channelers, mystical experiences, HIgher Selves, Higher Elves, other dimensional experiences or philosophic speculation - can we choose our timeline?

This issue of choosing our reality - not creating our reality - is not new. So while currently mediums like Bashar and Esther Hicks reinforce this idea, it's not new.

The New Thought churches appeared in the late 1800's. Science of Mind, Religious Science, lead to Napolean Hill's - "Think and Grow Rich". There were other similar books. Sales technique manuals sprung from them...

Basically the message was "think like it is" or "act as if it's true". Or, just blatantly believe it. Various techniques were given as focusing tools.

This topic stayed with me because I recently did the Inelia Benz Timeline Meditation, which I have done a few times before.

She starts out with "scan the timelines and find the one where"...so you find it and proceed with your reinforcement of it. You don't have to put on your weighted space boots to walk away from this afterwards, it's not mystical.

Or is it? If so, maybe we need to redefine our activities. For many of us here, meditations, and the uses of any focusing tools are ordinary activities. They can be very grounding.

This is how I understand the situation, or premise:

Everything already exists.

You dial into realities vibrationally, like tuning a radio.

You (I, We) are presented with whatever distractions it takes to forget what we were doing and we then dial into someone else's reality. "Theirs"...

I still have excuses on why this or that has to be that way in my life - yet I want to avoid distractions and tune into a reality that works for all humans on all levels. I read about much of that here too, so there are common goals.

But do we really believe we can choose our timeline? The one where life works for everyone?

Do we really believe it.

I have to ask myself why I spend time on threads (intelligent, intriguing, exploring threads, all great) - or at least why do I forget to remind myself afterwards - "that was interesting but now return to..." OR "am I really contributing anything since I don't want to delve too deep"?

I really believe it. I think I read and post on a few places on the forum because if I just quit I would feel isolated. I like the community and don't want to leave, yet I can lose my grounding if I worry about things.

I know others here post with a relaxed/detached attitude and really don't get into issues. That is good for me to see that.

I'm pretty well talking to myself here though I hope I'm making sense.

The Future threads are great. But maybe we could remind ourselves they're not really "future."

My thoughts are not quite complete on this but I gotta go!

Regards all.

Bravo, and thank you, CdnSirian!

very timely post and in fact I spent countless nights sleepless while thinking on the same topic.
I come to conclusion that to help the world I should first start with myself. It's been too long for me digging, digging, digging for the truthwhile forgeting how just simply enjoy what I have/what I am.
As Seth said in one of the JRoberts books it is futile to help the world at large. To do that one should start with oneself and that would cause immidiate surroundings to change. False? Not in my reality!
I used to play with Barbra Marciniak ideas, Abe's, Seth's with quite a success till I started to delve into the Illuminati stuff. After digging for those conspiracy truths for years, I have found myself unhappy, cynical. People see the change in me and ask for change since they miss the old Nick...:)

Thank you for reminding me, CdnSirian!

Regards,

Nickolai

Nat_Lee
14th January 2013, 22:51

Basically the message was "think like it is" or "act as if it's true". Or, just blatantly believe it. Various techniques were given as focusing tools. ...

Regards all.

Like I said here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54320-We-Are-Family&p=616363#post616363 in a post from WhiteCrowBlackDeer who invites all of us Avalon Members to say hi, thank more or to communicate more to eachother because ''We are Familly'' http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?54320-We-Are-Family I'm saying thank you for this Tread of yours !

Thank you for this because we forget sometimes that simple things can change great thing in our life !
Being in action, make changes around us, living the present moment, be nice to others, changng our negative thougts into positives ones in realtime ....
Like you said, no mystical thing in choosing your timeline because you simply make choices that will lead you the way you choose now....
Sorry for my english, i'm French Canadian and sometimes what I whant to say is a litle bit like a child speaking....
hahah.....
Annyways, thanks alot for this post CdnSirian !
Please to meet you !
NatLee

CdnSirian
14th January 2013, 23:18
Pas de quoi! That may an old expression - it's been many years since I studied French!