PDA

View Full Version : Nothing happening much, "business as usual",..or I just didn't notice them??

niki
28th September 2012, 19:38
September THE Year 2012 almost ends,
and albeit all the multitudes of 'exciting', even 'imaginative' prophecies, channelings, etc etc,
NOTHING seems to happen that much, in this so-called "physical reality/real-world (3D)"...

Life, or "business just goes as usual"....blah blah blah...
seems like my world/universe of Imaginations and Dreams at night is 1,000 times much much more interesting, vivid, lively than this bleak, mundane, 'dry', "Law-and-Order"-like, all-about-Money reality/real-world!..
dragons, magic-techniques and Magi-wars (just like in video-games and 'ancient'-type of movies), castles in the sky, shape-shifting dimensions, etc etc......you name it!

well, I'm just basically saying/ranting honestly here...no filter.

OR,
things DID already start to 'happen' (show me the solid, practical, no-BS proofs please?..) , that I just didn't notice them?...

Please fill me in here,
and serious, straight-to-the-point replies only please,
no jokes, and please also don't only talk about 'sweet, beautiful, imaginative' metaphors that's not REAL.
I want REAL only.

thank you~

Kano
28th September 2012, 20:27
Hi Niki,

I understand your frustrations. I think we have all been in your position at one point or another. As I imagine most here would guide you to not get caught up in dates and expecting something "real" to happen on them. From what I gather that is not how TPTB operate. I think it all really truly boils down to perspective. I know that is not the solid answer you were seeking, but alas I do believe it to be the key to your conundrum. Some people are so fixated on a certain perspective that no amount of solid evidence would sway their viewpoint. It is always the best to keep an open mind to the fact that your presuppositions may not unfold the way they did in your mind.

Stay vigilant, stay open to signs and answers in your normal "mundane" life, and never be rigid in your approach to anything and I think you will find yourself sharper and more aware than the average person. This will give you the ability to discern what is real and what is horse hockey because it will be what is real to you. Take those things that are real to you and keep them close to your heart. Afterall, our passions, emotions, and creative gestures are what make us so powerful and so unique.

Happy Searching,
Kano

Mark
28th September 2012, 20:45
Hey there Niki. How are you?

Out of curiosity, I just went to your profile and looked at your posts on this forum since June. In practically every post that you've made you have questioned, complained and doubted almost every single aspect of the alternative paradigm that many here subscribe to. You have cast doubt on practically every topic that you enter, stating that there must be scientific proofs, crowing on the missed dates, comparing the 'real world' to what you must feel is a fake internet world, decrying the lies in favor of some nebulous and vague Truth, stating how sick and tired you are of being disappointed by events, or rather, the lack thereof.

You have been in the same position for months now (at least June to the present, apparently). I am genuinely curious, as this is the second time I've commented on a thread of yours on this same topic, what is it that you want to happen?

On a related note, has anything changed with you, personally? Emotionally? Spiritually?

Regarding the lack of outer events, I'm personally quite happy major earth-changes have not killed thousands. That the economic system hasn't crashed and the majority of people in the world are not now in total abject poverty. I'm thankful that we have not entered into a New World Order where martial law is implemented and there are soldiers on the street.

Do you think this kind of change in the way we live is inevitable? Or do you think it is all just smoke being blown our way?

Mark (Star Mariner)
28th September 2012, 21:24
Well said Rahkyt!

But I do know how you feel Niki. I commented on this theme once (or even twice) before to answer the same sort of post you bring again with this thread. I don't know if you saw it or not, but I'll repeat it's essence, because I do feel there is a word or two here that could help:

When it comes down to a personal 'faith crisis', I can advise only to look within yourself and concentrate on what you do know is true. That you are here, you are real, you are sentient, and that you came here for a reason. The world is sick, and wrong, corrupt and convoluted with so much perversion and distortion... But for whatever reason you, me, and the rest of us, are meant to be here, and for a damn good reason. If it was not meant for a reason, we would not be here!

I don't know for sure what is happening, or what is going to happen, if anything in 2012. But I keep on hoping for the very best!...

My best friend is like you and me, aware, awake and in the same boat of seeing no end to the madness, no change on the horizon, and that all these 'stories' and 'conspiracies' is one mass hallucination. But he forgets so much that he does know. He has reached the perilous point where he is desperate so much for change, an end to the drudgery and madness of this existence, that he hopes 2012 will spell the end of the world - a mass annihilation of everything. That is so not the way to think, as I keep reminding him...

Just wait, watch and see what will happen. Never fear. Celebrate the good things in life, and hope for the very best outcome...

niki
30th September 2012, 08:33
Hey there Niki. How are you?

Out of curiosity, I just went to your profile and looked at your posts on this forum since June. In practically every post that you've made you have questioned, complained and doubted almost every single aspect of the alternative paradigm that many here subscribe to. You have cast doubt on practically every topic that you enter, stating that there must be scientific proofs, crowing on the missed dates, comparing the 'real world' to what you must feel is a fake internet world, decrying the lies in favor of some nebulous and vague Truth, stating how sick and tired you are of being disappointed by events, or rather, the lack thereof.

You have been in the same position for months now (at least June to the present, apparently). I am genuinely curious, as this is the second time I've commented on a thread of yours on this same topic, what is it that you want to happen?

On a related note, has anything changed with you, personally? Emotionally? Spiritually?

Regarding the lack of outer events, I'm personally quite happy major earth-changes have not killed thousands. That the economic system hasn't crashed and the majority of people in the world are not now in total abject poverty. I'm thankful that we have not entered into a New World Order where martial law is implemented and there are soldiers on the street.

Do you think this kind of change in the way we live is inevitable? Or do you think it is all just smoke being blown our way?

@Rahkyt : I have to admit that first of all, I am simply hugely disappointed by the lack of those 'other-worldly' prophecies & predictions, that up until now hasn't been materialized yet in our current, everyday's physical reality/real-world (or so-called "3D" world).

I've been following a lot of other Ascension, Disclosure, 2012-ers, Spirituality, Channelings, and Truth-ers forums and mailing lists,
and most of them talk one way or another about how there will be 'spectacular' events nearing December 2012, let alone the talks about what would happen in THIS year 2012 alone (eg: all those GFL/Galactic Federation of Light, Disclosure of E.T and the REAL Truth about humanity, and cover-up by TPTB, and even as more 'other-worldly' as the Grand Ascension into the Higher or 5th Dimension, and even furthermore: we will be able to gain NEW technologies and Existence such as: space-travel, even time-travel, entering portals/gates, etc etc etc!.....you name it!).

Yet, as far as I can see, with very honest eyes, still hasn't happened, all those 'spectacular' events/prophecies!

I don't want to even sugar-coat or pretend to be all 'happy' and 'optimistic' (I blamed this also largely due to the HUGE LawofAttraction (LOA) and 'Positive-Psychology' trend that's currently infecting even here among the alternative communities!...whether most of you here realized it, or chose not to...at least that's what I've honestly noticed, carefully!).
When in all 'raw' , layman honesty I said that I'm deeply frustrated, stressed, and angry at all the multitudes amount of FAILED (unhappening) prophecies & predictions about all those 2012-related 'spectacular' things, you can bet that I'm not faking it at all here. I'm being raw honest. Raw honesty......and isn't that what REAL Truth is what's all that supposed to be about?... instead of all those 'happy, rainbow-ish' wishful-thinking/created fantasy stories that only exist as a result of 'creative' and endless human's Imaginations, that sadly/unfortunately, have not materialized, except for all more of those 'mundane' , and very USUAL prophecies.

In your last paragraph, you talk/mentioned about you're "thankful" for all those 'terrible/bad' things/events haven't happening.
While I can see that sentiments, and since I'm still a normal human-being with a Heart, I could say that yes I can surely empathize with that,
but again in all raw, deeper honesty, my critical mind even just as an 'ordinary-layman' truthseeker here started to immediately think:

"So, can't I then just simply put Occam's Razor right there?..
I could simply say that there were never any TRUE, REAL channelings & prophecies from the very beginning, that it's all just INVENTED wishful-thinking, or man's made-up fantasy-stories (I don't know for what's "human/mundane" and "worldly" purposes and motivations..!) , right?
Nothing 'bad' or 'big' has happened, it's because (using Occam's Razor principles here) : there's simply NO conspiracy, NO one-world-government, NO "secret society", NO e.t, aliens, NO Galactic Federation of Light, and even NO 'higher-entities/dimensions' realities,
all there is, is perhaps -unfortunately, sad but true- only the EVERYDAY'S REALITY OF THIS PHYSICAL WORLD, AND THUS, "BUSINESS-AS-USUAL"........ !.

Am I right?...or could I have at least been right in all my deeply 'frustrated' rant/nagging above?.. please at the very least admit few of my points above.

With all respect, I have to agree with what @Star Mariner said, about his best friend and his attitude now is actually very similar even same with what I'm currently experiencing now :

My best friend is like you and me, aware, awake and in the same boat of seeing no end to the madness, no change on the horizon, and that all these 'stories' and 'conspiracies' is one mass hallucination. But he forgets so much that he does know. He has reached the perilous point where he is desperate so much for change, an end to the drudgery and madness of this existence, that he hopes 2012 will spell the end of the world - a mass annihilation of everything. That is so not the way to think, as I keep reminding him...

Even my daily-life existence has been honestly very depressing now (as you can see in my other threads where I've shared more personally about my daily existence now,....after I swallow that no-turning-back 'red pill' ,....only to in the end just to be heavily frustrated like right now.....at least I'm being very honest here. nothing more).

So what's the solutions then?... I'm open-minded.

Warlock
30th September 2012, 22:28
I could simply say that there were never any TRUE, REAL channelings & prophecies from the very beginning, that it's all just INVENTED wishful-thinking, or man's made-up fantasy-stories (I don't know for what's "human/mundane" and "worldly" purposes and motivations..!) , right?
Nothing 'bad' or 'big' has happened, it's because (using Occam's Razor principles here) : there's simply NO conspiracy, NO one-world-government, NO "secret society", NO e.t, aliens, NO Galactic Federation of Light, and even NO 'higher-entities/dimensions' realities,
all there is, is perhaps -unfortunately, sad but true- only the EVERYDAY'S REALITY OF THIS PHYSICAL WORLD, AND THUS, "BUSINESS-AS-USUAL"........ !.

Am I right?...or could I have at least been right in all my deeply 'frustrated' rant/nagging above?.. please at the very least admit few of my points above.

If you believe there is "NO this", "No that", then your search is complete and you can go on with your life.

Warlock

Lone Bean
30th September 2012, 22:58
I'm craving some proof of prophecy too. I watched, "The Daniel Project" and it mentioned about 20 or so biblical prophecies that have already come true and a few that are still waiting to happen. One was that Mt. Olives was supposed to split in half and water pour out, and the other is the temple that the Jews are trying to build in Jerusalem.

I'm really wanting some answers too so I perfectly relate to what you're saying Nikki. Right now I'm reading David Wilcock's book, " The Source Field Investigation" and it is really giving me hope that we will as a species evolve suddenly en masse, into our higher selves. The Golden Age is only a few weeks away. I look at the trees outside and marvel (in hope) that this will be the last year that they live in the Dark (Iron) Age. Next Spring they will awaken in a new Golden Age and all this sh*t that's been going on will finally no longer be tolerated and will have to come to a sudden and screeching halt. I can only keep my fingers crossed about that....it's hard to believe but I'm trying. Also, watching the series, "The Pyramid Code" was very enlightening and gave me hope for a better future.

That's all I have to offer right now. If things are still as harsh or even worse after 2012 then I guess I'll just deal with it somehow, but I will be so extremely disappointed.

DeDukshyn
30th September 2012, 23:33
Hehe ... expand yourself outside of your existence and look into the timeline of humanity. Then tell me nothing is happening. We are directly in the middle of a major shift. This shift is more of a psychological process than anything - it is subtle, but the impact of this shift has far reaching effects on all humanity and our future direction. Change was once measured on earth in epochs and dynasties. Things were predictable. Now change is literally measured in minutes -- imagine an exponential graph curve; if you have never known anything but the one steep part of the curve that defines your specific life, then you would not understand the change that is happening and has happened.

The average mentality of my parents generation was vastly different than generation Y's mentality. On the outside we don't necessarily see the change that is happening in the collective consciousness of humanity. I have lived long enough to see clearly this shift that is taking place. Do not expect prophecies "events" of pre-conceived dates or timelines to bring you "proof" -- you are looking in the wrong places. There never will be proof here. But instead look at the history of man and the changing world around you. Talk to the 80 year old lady and how she thought about things when she was younger. Talk to the 17 year old with bright eyes and the vivid imagination and ask what he dreams of.

Inside the minds of man is where this change is taking place - the only real change that counts. Pay no heed to what the news, and the TV bring you.

Better yet ... be the change you want to see .... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do

Christine Breese
1st October 2012, 00:51
Hey, I have to say, the "kicking the can down the road" thing that TPTWere is totally working for us. I'm glad they didn't crash the economic system yet, or we wouldn't be ready. We still have a ways to go and it kinda feels like we're behind on things, although since all timing is perfect, I guess we're not! I'm glad they didn't launch a war yet or crash the system yet. They are behind on their plans too! Yay! That gives humanity some more time to wake up and take responsibility for what it has created, and YES! We are the ones who created this system. There would be no minions in power if we as a mass consciousness did not create that. We created it with apathy, not wanting to rock the boat or draw attention to ourselves, not paying attention to what those guys were doing, not listening to the ones who tried to tell the public, things like that. We have ourselves to thank for this creation that is here, unfortunately. The minions would not exist if we did not create the space in reality for them to appear. Criminals wouldn't be running the planet if we didn't let them into those positions of power.

The good thing is that we ALSO have the power to change it, and we will. The reason those fantastical "humanity will be saved by aliens and angels" prophesies haven't come true is because that is not how it's going to happen. Humanity would not evolve into taking responsibility for what it creates with its consciousness if it doesn't learn this lesson in this situation right now. Saving humanity from itself is not a solution, or we'll just make this mess for ourselves again. That is why the change must come from within each of us. That way we won't as a species get ourselves into this mess again! It's time we learn how to control our reality right now by making our govts transparent, only allowing true leaders to apply for those jobs, and becoming a true democracy where the masses have a say in govt matters, not lobbyists and elected, I mean appointed, guys who can be bought off by corporations making those decisions.

For now, I feel like the thing to do is keep working on our consciousness, and as we do that we wake up others we don't even know about. As this wildfire spreads, then the masses will awaken. Let the fire burn hot inside you and it will spread. In the meantime at the physical level, though, this is a good time to move into a safer situation where you can stay out of the mess that is about to unfold. Death and birth of an old and new paradigm is messy biz.

niki
1st October 2012, 13:26
...The good thing is that we ALSO have the power to change it, and we will. The reason those fantastical "humanity will be saved by aliens and angels" prophesies haven't come true is because that is not how it's going to happen. Humanity would not evolve into taking responsibility for what it creates with its consciousness if it doesn't learn this lesson in this situation right now. Saving humanity from itself is not a solution, or we'll just make this mess for ourselves again. That is why the change must come from within each of us. That way we won't as a species get ourselves into this mess again! It's time we learn how to control our reality right now by making our govts transparent, only allowing true leaders to apply for those jobs, and becoming a true democracy where the masses have a say in govt matters, not lobbyists and elected, I mean appointed, guys who can be bought off by corporations making those decisions....

Christine,
I think you still don't get what my frustration is really about, which is actually related to your paragraph I've quoted above, and it's this:
you said "That is why the change must come from within each of us" ,
but that's (using Occam's Razor principle, once again) already a common-sense thing, which I'm sure a lot of those 'ordinary' people perhaps already know, without they have to 'wake up' and know about all these 'deeper truths' that we are all always talking/discussing in this forum.

My frustration is exactly like this most recent topic/thread here in the Spirituality sub-forum (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50407-GFL-channel-admits-he-was-scammed) ,
that what if all these 'spectacular' and 'other-worldly' channelings we've all been receiving, I'm very afraid, it's all turned out just to be another 'made-up' hoaxes, scams, or wishful-thinking/escapisms from harsh mundane everyday's "earthly" reality ?
How do/can we know and differentiate which one is "real" channeling, and which one is just a made-up one?...
Or, could they all been wrong and product of wishful-thinking only?...

What about all those things that I've learned and even get soo excited because of these 'new' and 'deeper' Truths, that still not a lot of 'ordinary/earthly' people know,
eg: astral travel, existence of Higher-Dimensions , existence of E.T , aliens, other dimensional beings, that we are not alone in this Universe (even though 'mainstream science' still at this point said that there's NO proof of other lifeforms/E.T exists!) , etc etc etc ...
are they all real , or just another made-up scams/hoaxes?
and again, how to know which one is the "real" one, and which one is just a made-up one?...

I am genuinely confused and, honestly, frustrated.
especially when -like that linked-thread I've mentioned just above- after since I've learned about all these exciting 'deeper Truths' (even I admit I'm still very much a 'newbie' in this one, and will keep learning & learning!) ,......that so MANY of them just turned-out to be FAKE, scams, hoaxes, or made-up "oh so beautiful" stories/imaginations again but not real things !
Worst is when I've already set my heart & built almost my ENTIRE everyday's life around it, and even make it into my highest Priority/Purpose in my life,
can you imagine that when I've found so MANY of these 'oh so beautiful' channelings, predictions, and Knowledges turned out be fake/scams/hoaxes/made-up stories,
of how must be very depressed & frustrated, even feel meaningless, feel tricked, and therefore feel misanthropy and even suicidal ?...

That is what I'm honestly trying to say here...
heart to heart.
very honest.

christian
1st October 2012, 13:43
Flip the script: Instead of believing this or that will happen, do what you can to make it happen, whatever it is you want to see. In the end you will see for what it was worth, until then, enjoy the ride. The essence of the liberty movement is within ourselves. So take responsibility for your immediate actions, emotions and thoughts. That's where your force and free will can apply very directly. Seek the joy in your own life, follow your bliss.

In erratic times helping the collective to keep the balance by individually keeping it will be much appreciated and needed. And we are of course creators. So let's create something beautiful. Let's be balanced and let's be active on every level, the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. No haste, no dawdle, but the middle way. Like Buddha said in his last words: "All composite things pass away. Strive for your own liberation with diligence."

As for the otherwordly stuff, it all boils down to your own discernment. What you hear from others are always just their observations or theories. So don't be too attached, not even with your own observations actually, be playful. Personally, I do see auras and perceive subtle energy, I have seen an orb in the nightsky, I've had a voice in my head telling my whom I would meet and what would come out of that 3 months later, I have seen scenes from my past life which were independently confirmed 10 years later and more things, that show me, that there is a lot more going on behind the 3d reality. What exactly is a mystery, I'm open to listen to people, who claim to have insights, but in the end I live right here, right now, and make up my own mind.

blufire
1st October 2012, 17:20
Hey, I have to say, the "kicking the can down the road" thing that TPTWere is totally working for us. I'm glad they didn't crash the economic system yet, or we wouldn't be ready. We still have a ways to go and it kinda feels like we're behind on things, although since all timing is perfect, I guess we're not! I'm glad they didn't launch a war yet or crash the system yet. They are behind on their plans too! Yay! That gives humanity some more time to wake up and take responsibility for what it has created, and YES! We are the ones who created this system. There would be no minions in power if we as a mass consciousness did not create that. We created it with apathy, not wanting to rock the boat or draw attention to ourselves, not paying attention to what those guys were doing, not listening to the ones who tried to tell the public, things like that. We have ourselves to thank for this creation that is here, unfortunately. The minions would not exist if we did not create the space in reality for them to appear. Criminals wouldn't be running the planet if we didn't let them into those positions of power.

The good thing is that we ALSO have the power to change it, and we will. The reason those fantastical "humanity will be saved by aliens and angels" prophesies haven't come true is because that is not how it's going to happen. Humanity would not evolve into taking responsibility for what it creates with its consciousness if it doesn't learn this lesson in this situation right now. Saving humanity from itself is not a solution, or we'll just make this mess for ourselves again. That is why the change must come from within each of us. That way we won't as a species get ourselves into this mess again! It's time we learn how to control our reality right now by making our govts transparent, only allowing true leaders to apply for those jobs, and becoming a true democracy where the masses have a say in govt matters, not lobbyists and elected, I mean appointed, guys who can be bought off by corporations making those decisions.

For now, I feel like the thing to do is keep working on our consciousness, and as we do that we wake up others we don't even know about. As this wildfire spreads, then the masses will awaken. Let the fire burn hot inside you and it will spread. In the meantime at the physical level, though, this is a good time to move into a safer situation where you can stay out of the mess that is about to unfold. Death and birth of an old and new paradigm is messy biz.

Christine, I’m not sure if you are aware but for me this post is rather full of conflicting information or thought patterns.

You and others keep using the term “TPTWere” and then continue on with thoughts that prove that “they” are still in control. (which personally I believe they are still in solid control of their foundational, highly structured, multifaceted plan) Example . . .you say ‘they were’ in power but haven’t “yet” crashed the system . . . if they are no longer in power then they won’t be able to crash the system.

The truth and reality is they have crashed our economic system and are patiently waiting for the right time to finish taking out our current system and implement the new global system. “They’ are not behind in their plans . . .they are simply highly strategic at the Art of War (of which we most definitely currently in) they will wait until the most optimum time for the final blow.

You speak of niki and others moving to a safer place to be out of the way for the mess about to unfold . . . if ‘they are no longer in power’ then how will a mess unfold? You speak of deaths and births of old and new paradigms but you yourself are perpetuating one of the oldest paradigm control power structures around . . . your new retreat in Ecuador is structured in such a way that the wealthier one is the more elaborate their stay or living situation is and if one wants to live in your retreat and doesn’t have the ‘money’ they can work their way for the privilege of living there. How is this creating a ‘new paradigm’ from a ‘higher more aware’ consciousness?

I apologize for my bluntness but like niki I am tired and frustrated with the same apathetic circles. As long as the masses keep ‘looking within’ for all the answers the reality of the truth will keep right along . . . ‘they’ like for us to be in this place of ‘finding our higher consciousness and spirituality’ because it keeps us highly pacified. .

It is time for each of us to become totally ‘pissed off’ and acknowledge the raw unfiltered truth and adapt to it and use it to create a true new paradigm.

We won’t (the minions) be able to stop what ‘they’ have had in motion for many many years BUT we can acknowledge it full on and adapt and use the knowledge of this future to our ADVANTAGE.

Patience is a Virtue and the Art of War is not only for ‘them’ but for us as well . . . individually and as small groups. We cannot change the strength and mighty control and power ‘they’ have, but just as a small trickle of a stream can cut the Grand Canyon . . . we can control and define our own Destiny

Billy
1st October 2012, 17:28
I do wonder why someone would be looking forward to the prophecies being fulfilled, Personally i am delighted that the prophecies are not materializing as they are 90% doom and gloom and destructive, One thing that is obvious is mother earth is going through a change. let it be as easy as possible for her.

I am hoping that the birthing process that mother earth is going through at this time will not involve to much heaving and screaming while going through the labour pangs.

peace

CD7
1st October 2012, 17:54
My frustration is exactly like this most recent topic/thread here in the Spirituality sub-forum ,
that what if all these 'spectacular' and 'other-worldly' channelings we've all been receiving, I'm very afraid, it's all turned out just to be another 'made-up' hoaxes, scams, or wishful-thinking/escapisms from harsh mundane everyday's "earthly" reality ?

Ding Ding Ding you are correct! Just think of all these alternative ideologies as a RELIGION...this is basically what they are

How do/can we know and differentiate which one is "real" channeling, and which one is just a made-up one?...
Or, could they all been wrong and product of wishful-thinking only?...

This is how you differentiate.....you dont Because its all the same info-agenda with DIFFERENT BANNERS

What about all those things that I've learned and even get soo excited because of these 'new' and 'deeper' Truths, that still not a lot of 'ordinary/earthly' people know,
eg: astral travel, existence of Higher-Dimensions , existence of E.T , aliens, other dimensional beings, that we are not alone in this Universe (even though 'mainstream science' still at this point said that there's NO proof of other lifeforms/E.T exists!) , etc etc etc ...
are they all real , or just another made-up scams/hoaxes?
and again, how to know which one is the "real" one, and which one is just a made-up one?...

This is where the simple over stated "go within" is repeated SO MUCH....once a person starts to FEEL the tugs within..learns to read their own heart..you will SEE that YOU are the one driving the train...and all the information TELLING YOU THE WAY IT IS is meant to derail you off the track. It all comes from you...WE ARE THE CREATORS (in a slight coma) but nevertheless it is us who create and not the other way around being molded by another...

I am genuinely confused and, honestly, frustrated.

With good reason (not really good..just a sayin)....its OBVIOUS the circus was DESIGNED to confuse and frustrate....once you see it blatantly in your face, it will be more like "entertainment" then something you must follow and dictate in your life

especially when -like that linked-thread I've mentioned just above- after since I've learned about all these exciting 'deeper Truths'

THE DEEPER TRUTHS HAVE NOT REACHED THE SURFACE YET

(even I admit I'm still very much a 'newbie' in this one, and will keep learning & learning!) ,......that so MANY of them just turned-out to be FAKE, scams, hoaxes, or made-up "oh so beautiful" stories/imaginations again but not real things !

EXACTLY! Stories

Worst is when I've already set my heart & built almost my ENTIRE everyday's life around it, and even make it into my highest Priority/Purpose in my life,
can you imagine that when I've found so MANY of these 'oh so beautiful' channelings, predictions, and Knowledges turned out be fake/scams/hoaxes/made-up stories,
of how must be very depressed & frustrated, even feel meaningless, feel tricked, and therefore feel misanthropy and even suicidal ?...

Understand the feelings, however using them to our advantage would be the best focus.....dont get mad, get even and flip the coin

Ive said this before.....

Do you or anyone have THEIR OWN memory of WHO WHAT WHERE HOW Or WHO THEY REALLY ARE??? Take away EVERYTHING that has been told, taught, read, said about who you are and ERASE IT whats left? No recall? <-------------------this is the #1 RED FLAG

How easy is it to tell a population WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE with no prior recall?? Very easy considering they have been conditioned to "know" who and what they are based upon relatives, priests, ministers, teachers, scientists, TV, Books...GAWD the list goes on

However in this realization i do not feel one should give up...it is more or less another starting point

niki
11th October 2012, 10:32
So....did anything happen 'BIG time' lately?... (as prophesied, channeled, predicted, etc etc)

or,
it's just another "useless, empty, & impractical" talks?
(at least that's what the Majority of 90% 'ordinary/normal' people will view us in PA forum here as..)

niki
12th October 2012, 05:30
no reply at all?
why?
this is important topic, IMHO, especially for the 'newbie' and/or 'layman' ordinary truth-seekers here.

niki
18th October 2012, 06:27
I wonder what's the answers with all these 'failed' events,
and why "life/business just goes as (mundane) usual", as far as I can see...

Hopefully I can also get the 'answers' here,
as my real-life (targets, goals, purposes, motivations, willpower, conditions, etc) is being jeopardized heavily as a result of trusting heavily already on these things... :( :(

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 07:06
a failed event is a success to timeline travelers, you've been riding with the group that doesn't want disasters, do you think that is bad?

ever heard of the Left behind series?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I got pissed seeing Romney was part of Daddy Bush's Drug/oil cartel...

a quake slammed the northeast centered less than 20 miles from Bush's cabin...

Romney's state of Mass was slammed hard.

it rocked the whole region even though it was a small one...

we aren't worried what outsiders think...

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 07:12
seems like all you care about is a disaster to end your pain, can you tell me why?

I know you are sitting there thinking, just type, don't think to hard, let it flow onto the page, your spirit can direct you...

you have massive energy hitting you now, enough to change something you feel is important...

http://www.ips.gov.au/Images/HF%20Systems/Global%20HF/Ionospheric%20Map/WorldIMap0.gif

you have to do it, whether we join you or not...

money?

Friend need healing...

it must go towards good...

education...

job...

I'll check back in the morning to see how you did...

soleil
12th November 2012, 20:23
proof? why do you want to have proof, when there is usually less than substantial proof for everything we already believe as it is? with what youtube videos and links that are being posted, what other proof do you need?
something tangible?

MrCardozo
12th November 2012, 20:58
For those expecting prophecies fulfillment, disappointment will be the answer. Prophecies are a morbid kind of desire, an inner frustration and a perfect excuse for our own inertia. Very few people will on the other hand get satisfy by having a "business as usual kind of day".
Be grateful and thanks for having a normal day, do not desperate to obtain a doomsday because at the end of day every individual will have a timely apocalypses end of world scenario. Please do not request or ask for the unrequested or less desirable.
Smile, relax and be content with you and others. You are asking for the less fortunate people’s day in every corner of the world, so many people is being murdered that this may not be enough for you and you are asking for more.
Sorry about my French but this is for those who have ears, and eyes. Not for the blind and deaf.