PDA

View Full Version : John Harris-2009-It's an Illusion freeman on the land UK

Kiforall
30th September 2012, 00:26
Hi, It is an old video but I was shown this today and found it very interesting.

CkBM2TdpJdI

ThePythonicCow
30th September 2012, 01:29
Hi, It is an old video but I was shown this today and found it very interesting.
The Youtube blurb for this video is informative:

John Harris gives us his perspective on what's going on. He describes how we are economic slaves to a debt dependant system, notably achieved through the deception of the birth certificate and the creation of a legal fiction known as your 'PERSON'. It is this PERSON that the government then wields it's control upon. Although John points out that this arrangement only works when we consent.

Unfortunately inaction is taken as consent, hence we have unwittingly surrendered our inalienable rights through identifying with the PERSON. Remember you are a human being with god given rights, all you have to do is claim them.

Also the difference between a policeman and a police officer is described.

Filmed at the The British Constitution Group Lawful Rebellion Conference in Stoke-on-Trent on the 24th January 2009.

Bongo
30th September 2012, 04:06
Here is another lecture by john harris, it goes in to more depth than the first video.

gAjssXbIGg0

these videos are full of good information but as he says in the videos do not take him at his word find out for yourself.

genevieve
30th September 2012, 15:39
Re the description of the vid as quoted by Paul, I believe this is what was meant:

Also the difference between a policeman and a PEACE officer is described.

There's a big difference.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve