PDA

View Full Version : The S**t is About to Hit the Fan, Here's the Proof

Kimberley
30th September 2012, 02:11
I think this is very well done...what do you think?

vpP8MsN-CIA

I will note however that I have adopted a positive time line attitude and am seeing/envisioning a total turn around toward peace on earth..

Although it is important to take a look at what is happening. And this video does tell the story of what has been happening in a succinct manner!!

Much love to us all, in all ways always!!! :grouphug:

ghostrider
30th September 2012, 04:32
together we can turn the tables in our favor, no matter what the evil ptb have up their sleeve.

eni-al
30th September 2012, 04:39
Very informative, a global revolution is needed, just a question of when.
I think people are too afraid to take action in the US, which is where things really need to begin, being that it has the greatest control.

write4change
30th September 2012, 05:37
The thing that gives me the most hope is that I see, like Graham Hancock sees, that it is the young people who are stepping up to this plate. Maybe because all they see is lifetime of hell might as well die doing the right thing as die just trying to survive one more day. One of the things the Holocost did for us is that most people will not be willing to get on the trains.

truth4me
30th September 2012, 09:43
Excellent video. America is pushing the envelope and sooner or later somebody's going to open it....

observer
30th September 2012, 12:32
I believe I can say, without exception, that the Avalon Forum is about solutions. I believe this was the primary purpose for creating this Forum.

There are many members who seem to believe that by focusing on these negative issues of the day, i.e. the issues outlined within the OP's video, one will participate in creating that particular reality. There are those members who profess: one should only focus on positive issues, and that thereby, only positive results will occur. There are those among us who believe that, given enough individuals participating, that a positive reality will evolve.

I submit, this is a wonderfully lofty concept. Were there not a grid matrix imposed on this planet by an hyperdimensional interloper, that idea would be perfectly suiting.

However, while all those members spend their days mediating on only positive futures, the Dark Forces are gathering greater strength lurking in the shadows. This has been a reoccurring template since the very Dawn of Man.

While the tribe spent their evenings in sacred ceremony with the Ghost Dance, the cavalry quietly moved their Gatling Guns onto the ridgeline, for a morning massacre.

sigma6
30th September 2012, 13:03
Brilliant - well articulated, well chosen references... we need more of these messages. I wonder if they actually re-interpreted 'weapons of mass destruction' as a legal metaphor attributable to Iraqis not converting their oil payments to non US funds?... hmmm.... as it was certainly a threat to US financial dependency on the petro dollar. But the unwinding of the dollar for global trade has already started and is irreversable, even if they manage to orchestrate another false flag 911 or provoke another WWIII. I don't think it is going to happen this way, there is just barely enough critical mass and growing to call them out if they did. And nobody would be willing put their trust in the US government for a long, long time, which is happening right now as well. This process has already started, it is clear the dollar is going through a complete overhaul, what the outcome will be is anyone's guess.

So this is what it is all coming down to?

The US military killing and destroying enough innocent men women and children and taking economic control of enough other economy's and governments in order to feed the boards of Oil Corporations and Banker families before the the rest of the World can shut down the Federal Reserve/IMF Western Banking Cabal? This is almost exactly right out of George Lucas' STAR WARS, right here on earth, and Iraq was certainly described in Frank Herbert's Dune written in 1965.

It is taking the world over 40 years to slowly integrate and accept these visionary's veiled but now unmistakable messages... WAKE UP PEOPLE of EARTH. YOU ARE BEING RAPED and PILLAGED by a MILITARY INDUSTRIAL POWER controlled by the VATICAN, and Private, hidden, unaudited Satanic inbred Banking families.
(Google Empire Of The City - World Superstate)

Bastards. What a bunch of absolute filthy rotten dirty parasitical scumbags... I can't wait to see the world wake up and expose these creeps. Keep it coming. Innocent human beings should not be dying unnecessarily under any circumstances anywhere on this planet, and in each innocent death we are doing a huge disservice to ourselves, our families and our human heritage. I can't stand living in such hypocrisy each day, giving any "energy" to these parasites anymore.

And all this death, for the sake of Military/Oil/Nuclear Energy/Pharma profits and to support the lifestyles of people like Bush, Rockefellars, Rothschilds and their ilk is sickeningly disgusting and reprehensible. Evil satanic forces are operating in our world RIGHT NOW. What are we going to do about it? How many children have just died on this planet as I finish writing this one paragraph? I'll bet there is not one soul on this forum that can even estimate the entire amount of money spent on all military infrastructure on this planet in just the last year even.

Not one I am going to guess... because it is such a hidden and astronomically outrageous figure that it would alert every single person on this planet, but for reference we know that 2.3 TRILLION alone was missing and not even accounted for on the DAY BEFORE 911, according to "Dr Death" Donald Rumsfeld himself...

imagine how much money would be available? It would be enough to fill the largest stadium with hundred dollar bills, maybe two or three... we just wouldn't be able to wrap our minds around it... oh... we are still living in a 'dark ages' groveling like slaves, living in banal mediocrity, a shadow of our true potentials, and we are just barely beginning to see the light ahead of us... This needs more focus, attention and awareness.

heyokah
30th September 2012, 13:39
thank you Kimberley ! Very good information.

I believe I can say, without exception, that the Avalon Forum is about solutions. I believe this was the primary purpose for creating this Forum.

There are many members who seem to believe that by focusing on these negative issues of the day, i.e. the issues outlined within the OP's video, one will participate in creating that particular reality. There are those members who profess: one should only focus on positive issues, and that thereby, only positive results will occur. There are those among us who believe that, given enough individuals participating, that a positive reality will evolve.

I submit, this is a wonderfully lofty concept. Were there not a grid matrix imposed on this planet by an hyperdimensional interloper, that idea would be perfectly suiting.

However, while all those members spend their days mediating on only positive futures, the Dark Forces are gathering greater strength lurking in the shadows. This has been a reoccurring template since the very Dawn of Man.

While the tribe spent their evenings in sacred ceremony with the Ghost Dance, the cavalry quietly moved their Gatling Guns onto the ridgeline, for a morning massacre.

Thank you observer. this was very well said.

This Bill Ryan's post came to my mind:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?36505-The-original-purpose-of-the-Avalon-Forum&p=375953

-------

Hi, Folks:

The original purpose of the Avalon Forum (founded towards the end of 2008) was to network, connect with local groups, exchange good information, and inform ourselves worldwide about preparing, equipping and establishing ourselves as what George Green called The Ground Crew.

Avalon was always intended as a complement to Camelot. Camelot woke millions of people up by alerting them to and informing them about under-reported (or unreported!) threats and dangers to our civilization and freedom.

Avalon was always meant to be primarily about solutions. Like: Okay, now we know we're in trouble. How can we work together to handle it?

I'm starting to feel in my bones that this core purpose, without taking anything away from the rest of the forum, needs to be rekindled. This is one of the main items on which I have attention at the moment.

The long-established (but seldom-visited!) Living Off the Grid (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?69-Living-Off-The-Grid) subforum may well prove to be one of the most valuable resources here. Do take a look at it! And please contribute with good, solid information, on all the various relevant topics, if you have it.

I do welcome all thoughts, feelings and intuitions about this, from all members.

Warmest regards to everyone -- Bill

WhiteFeather
30th September 2012, 19:00
Informative Video Kimberly. I Learned a few things from this. As The video sums it all up in just a lil over 13:00 minutes. Fantastic Job.
Should be made viral and shown everywhere. Hey How's about Schools, Universities and Houses Of Worship for Starters!

sygh
30th September 2012, 19:30
Very informative, a global revolution is needed, just a question of when.
I think people are too afraid to take action in the US, which is where things really need to begin, being that it has the greatest control.

IMO it is not a matter of fear as to why the majority of North Americans have yet to take action from within (although many, many already are and it is totally unfair to include everyone). People over the world must remember ...we have already been at war for 11 years going on 12 years. There is so much covert disinformation floating around the U.S., heck, there's so much crap flying around from all sources, it makes telling a real lie from a fake lie near to impossible. Add to that, our government has taken over, it is now telling us, for the most part, what we are gonna do. Aside, the NWO and a One World Government (OWG) has always been a non-partisan agenda. It makes no difference as to whether interdependence can be sustained (without a new energy source, enter cold fusion). What does matter however is that opposition is being taken off the radio waves, stations are being bought just for that purpose. The talking heads that will do more damage to a political cause than good are left standing.

Whose fault is it - if the people have been taught their vote makes a difference, and that change can occur in the election booth without bloodshed? To say anything else could be damageing.

Mutchie
30th September 2012, 20:41
brilliant video thumbs up !

Mutchie
30th September 2012, 20:53
its a wrap then america will be responsile for ww3 what can we do aout it I ASK YOU ???????

sygh
30th September 2012, 21:43
I know this is partially a selling video but there are some very interesting stats in it about China and her economic power. Wow. I don't know yet what the maker meant about U.S. betrayal, other than in inner beltway in D.C. working with China.

But what did our government, being so financially irresponsible, expect - something different?

http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/reports/RWR/DEC-VSP/dec-vsp-49-2.php?ccode=&em=&sc=DR&ec=4903107

CdnSirian
30th September 2012, 23:35
"Where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also."

" What I would, however, suggest is that we look a bit deeper. Article II of the U.S. Constitution - how could you not know it with all of Donald Trump's "birther" complex around the current resident of the White House? - sets forth the eligibility for serving as President of the United States. What would be seriously cool would be an amendment to Clause 5 which stated that, rather than living as a resident of the United States for fourteen years,
***you actually had to have your entire wealth domiciled in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave for the same period! ***

And, if we really want a More Perfect Union, how about applying the same rule to any financing flowing into campaigns? Far fetched? Not so fast. Remember that loyalty to foreign sovereigns - evidenced by title and wealth - was perceived to be a threat to the young country and, as a result, residency (including property allegiance) was a CONDITION OF BEING CONSIDERED FOR THE PRESIDENCY!

"Where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also." Let's get real. Whether Mitt or a rotten, worm-invested corporate fruit pays taxes or domiciles wealth in the U.S. or not is NOT the point. What is the point is knowing the derivative allegiance. Neither Mitt nor his corporate muse are breaking laws. They're just evidencing a divided loyalty. They want the benefit of the America they espouse but they want to keep it as anemic as possible. Great for a vampire - bad for a country! "

Methinks this is relevant...taken from http://www.invertedalchemy.com/2012/09/where-your-treasure-isat-heart-of-matter.html

And I apologise that I'm not really capable of making a snippet of the following, though I find it a good read:

"Saturday, September 8, 2012
Steeling Rubber Chickens
0 comments

There appears to be a typographical error in the title of this post but the error, alas, is fully intentional. We are, once again, playing macabre roulette with the global economy and China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) ended the week with a domestic economic stimulus announcement that rang the Pavlovian bells for a pack of hungry dogs who bet up equities when that bet is empty. By announcing nearly 1 trillion yuan ($157 billion) in approximately 60 large scale infrastructure projects, President Hu Jintao and NDRC Chairman Zhang Ping's announcement was not merely a shot of adrenaline for the sagging GDP statistics (still multiples greater than the U.S. and Europe). It was a warning shot across the bow demonstrating the cost of our "Winners Shall be Losers" topic of a few weeks back. But to understand this, we need to understand steel, chicken, and tires.

On June 15, 2012, the World Trade Organization determined that Chinese import duties on U.S. specialty steel were "inconsistent" with global trade guidelines. These tariffs were China's response to what it saw as anti-competitive "buy American" subsidies which were a cornerstone of Washington's foundering economic stimulus package. And to be clear, high-tech steel has not been the only wishbone of contention between the two trading partners. China prevailed in its complaints against the U.S. on tires, steel, and other U.S. tariff and trade restraint issues recently and is currently in a heated dispute over its solar panel exports. A year ago, U.S. chicken producers cried fowl (another intentional typo that's just too irresistible) on Chinese tariffs on U.S. chickens - a tariff China levied under the premise that U.S. chickens were fattened on subsidized corn feed - an allegation that doesn't take any conspiratorial insight to readily confirm.

So this week's infrastructure announcement (which, just to keep our heads straight represents about the same investment as China's official Hollywood-esque "culture budget") was supposed to be a windfall for the global economy and pull us back from the edge of the precipice of fiscal despair. This "news" came on the heels of European Central Bank President Mario Draghi's "new plan" (which seems to be terribly reminiscent of all his "older" plans) to lower interest rates for euro zone economies and provide short term (1 to 3 year) "sterilized" debt. While most of you have no idea what sterilization of debt is (and, lest you think that it means that it cannot procreate and make other bad baby debts, would we be so lucky!!), what you need to know is that the last time the eurozone tried to deploy this strategy, it came up about 9 billion euros short on the heels of a 23 billion shortfall the time before. In other words - it didn't work! And, the U.S. Department of Labor released crappy jobs data that included downward revisions on previously less crappy data estimates from earlier in the year. By the way, for those who have a mathematics proclivity, the following represents the economics equation of the week:

China Roads and Sewers + EU Money laundering - 365,000 U.S. Workers out of the Workforce = Stock Market Euphoria

or

Δ¥1tC + €i2 = -1 - 44% U.S. Labor = Irrational Exuberance∞

And all of this craziness is because "the market" is pretty sure that the events of the past few days will force U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to lower interest rates making money cheaper still. When one has compressed yields to zero, the utility of this anticipated Fed intervention is fascinating as the next step will be having investors actually pay for the privilege of owning dollars (and you thought servicing fees on your checking account was bad).

So back to our steely rubber chicken where we embarked on this journey a few paragraphs ago. The much ballyhooed stimuli aren't. And worse than that, the masters of propaganda alleging that these are positive steps are overlooking several vital long term threats which cannot be avoided and whose pain will be felt quite broadly.

First, the winners on the China announcement will be those countries who play ball with construction commodities - steel, concrete and the like. And, to be clear, while a few mining and refining technology suppliers in the U.S. may pick up a few extra orders, it's far more likely that we'll see the October surprise coming out of the Communist Party's government transition which will award business to those countries who have been most accommodating to the Chinese. For those of you who weren't watching, the U.S. is not on the top of that list and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's recent visit set us back further down the most-favored-nations hierarchy.

Second, by pricing our debt at excruciatingly low levels, we're relegating our debt purchasers to fiduciaries alone - in other words, the only buyers are those who are compelled to do so by statute or mandate. However, these buyers of debt use debt as a means to fulfill long-term obligations (like insurance, retirement accounts, pension benefits, etc.). By 'solving' the short term stimulus rancorous challenges, we're undermining the future earnings of these institutions and that means that we'll all pay in multiples later. And with Social Security holding the vast majority of our national debt, we'll 'reform' Social Security regardless of what happens in November as the 'promise' of a retirement benefit is both unfunded and now insufficiently yield-generating. No matter how you vote in November, the end of FDR's New Deal is all but certain.

Third, while many U.S. companies are waiting to get their fingers on China's infrastructure spend, this announced domestic expenditure may very well be the tipping point where China's mandatory technology transfer strategy of the past two 5 Year Plans (executed by the NDRC) rears its ugly head. Few corporations in the U.S. or Europe have wanted to talk about this phenomenon. For the uninitiated, China has, for a decade, demanded that when it buys technology from international corporations, those corporations must frequently transfer technology, patents and know-how along with the purchase. What this means is that large companies like GE, Siemens, and others have assigned to or developed co-owned rights to their intellectual property with the Chinese government. Now, rather than dictating the price for goods and services, these same companies will be invited to grovel for whatever crumbs their customer is willing to share.

We've got about 6 weeks before a new China emerges. The ascension of the "Fifth Generation" leadership will take place in October and the rising leaders of China will, for the first time, be represented by a number of senior officials who were trained in the U.S. and Europe. Many of the rising stars have real executive experience in companies like SINOPEC, China Telecom, several of the banks and industrial behemoths. With their business training and corporate acumen, the China that is rising is one that is more likely to be far more savvy than their predecessors. With an eye towards economic conquest for domestic "harmony" and pacification, the post-October China will be far less collaborative with those who seek to rely on historical hegemonic clout.

What this means to the rest of the world is that the markets at week's end bet wrong. Sure, there's the irrational exuberance that is merely our modern incarnation of the Dutch Tulip craze or John Law's giant swindle in the Mississippi Company. Astute investors should know that the Chinese infrastructure spend is a jobs and commodities play. Astute investors should know that the ECB concessions are neither new nor announcements - they're a cheap magic act that accomplishes no structural benefit. And We the People should see through the pressure on the Fed to realize that greater intervention today will merely accelerate the harm to our social fabric tomorrow. Social Security's creator famously said that, "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet that it was planned that way." Little did he know that his "sacred obligation" would fall prey to the hyenas who seek to pick the last sinews off the bones of system upon which they've fattened. Get used to rubber chickens because that's what comes next!"

Kimberley
1st October 2012, 02:49
its a wrap then America will be responsible for ww3 what can we do about it I ASK YOU ???????

Yes I ask the same question every day and I keep getting the same answer "BE the change you want to see"... So I do my best to BE Love NOW!...

Much love! :grouphug:

gooty64
1st October 2012, 03:10
its a wrap then america will be responsile for ww3 what can we do aout it I ASK YOU ???????

At 11:15 of the OP video the answer is Step One: Idealogical Resistance- "A shift in the mindset of the population"

Skywizard
1st October 2012, 16:20
Thanks for the video Kimberley, it has really opened my eyes. I‘ve always thought it might be linked to something like this and I think he’s right about being or heading towards “stage 1”.

Nice post,
~skywizard

norman
1st October 2012, 16:49
WW3 is a contingency plan to cover the possibility that we wake up in enough numbers to stall their agenda. In that eventuality they will kick off WW3 and make sure the 'west' loses and signs the surrender papers to give up all hope of stopping the roll out of the NWO based on the China model.

Of course, they may well have already decided that we have woken up too much and are already activating the WW3 option. It so perfectly fits the agenda for the US to be already setting itself up as the baddies.

Kimberley
1st October 2012, 18:36

I found the original of this video...and it has 210, 201 views . Posted 9-11-12

HP7L8bw5QF4

greybeard
1st October 2012, 18:45
Some time ago Bill did an excellent interview with Marcel Messing
Here is saying very similar to the OP.
Wake up time in more ways that one

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A4qwW_zjdDI

gooty64
1st October 2012, 19:10
Yes greybeard, this is a great interview!

Lilou Mace let's it slip in this interview with Marcel Messing that is her favorite interview of all time. :first:

Some time ago Bill did an excellent interview with Marcel Messing
Here is saying very similar to the OP.
Wake up time in more ways that one

Chris