PDA

View Full Version : Everything's happening in the US.... what about Canada?

jiix
1st October 2012, 15:58
Less then a couple months away....

With so much about to happen, I only ever hear about the U.S. (when it comes to this continent). I am curious, how do some of you feel Canada will be affected by these upcoming events?

Will the events in the U.S. bleed up into Canada?
Are boarders even going to matter at this point? If not, still how will our area be affected?
Are our boarders going to rise up to heaven Canada from America?

I have my own views on this, but I would like to hear what others have thought and believe!

Carmody
1st October 2012, 16:14
Just a general note (not aimed at the OP):

The core reason for Canada to exist, is specifically, now: "Canadians Are Not Americans".

Canada was born out of loyalists or others who did not want the division and strife..moving north. Thus, Canada was born. There were other aspects as well, which are part of hidden history. People in the background, and so on.

Douche, there, what is his name....oh yes, oil company and skull & bones manservant.. Stephen Harper..he was brought in to Americanize Canada and tear down all capacity to refuse or stop the Americanization of Canada.

Anyone with the slightest capacity to realize such, well they knew it when the manning party of alberta was taken over by and/or joined up with the low empathy neocon short sighted blathering idiot knee bending brutish lowbrow animalistic crackpots that where coming out of this Alberta originated nightmare story..

What was hiding behind them, hiding the backdrop, running the show... is something very ugly, it is the thing that has wreaked havoc on the rest of the globe,and is what is pouring out of America.

What Harper has done, is that he has pushed Canadians very very far to the left,as we call 'left'.

Left or right is entirely meaningless, when one is an unaware food bit, running around in a cage, trying to avoid being eaten by either a lion, or a swooping eagle.

Simple realization of the point that there is no choice, only this running from from one piece of crap or another-to another....that both groups need to be uprooted to the core level...and changed into something else, something that has zero to do with any control system from anyone...that is the core point that needs to be realized, right now.

Like the guy in the movie said, 'good, bad...it doesn't matter. I'm the guy with the gun.'

What all politics need is clear empathetic and human people directly risking themselves, or it all all ends badly.

The level of infiltration and control of politics, military, and major corporations is largely complete, even though some of the so called 'controlled and bought' every now and then ...will strike back and hammer the controllers. I've seen it happen, once, right at the top level of the military (the#1 man). (maybe a few dozen people know this story)

The good ones in the system are isolated. They need your help. They're everywhere. Show some backbone, and do right for your family, and those around you.

Nenuphar
1st October 2012, 16:38
This could develop into a very interesting thread. I would like to know, too, whether the folks replying are Canadian, and if not, where they live. Just my own curiosity.

Fred Ryan
1st October 2012, 17:34
It's my understanding that 80% of the Canadian population live within 100-miles of the US border. It's also my understanding that the bulk of the US population live nowhere near Canada. If an event occured in the US that resulted in wide scale migration, why do Canadians think we would want to move to Canada? Also, why do Canadians think that a similar event could not happen in Canada? If such an event were to occur in Canada, where would the population be likely to move to? Please look on a map and think of climate as well as geography.

To date, I'm not aware of anything that was predicted within this forum that actually happened. This means that the US Dollar and/or Euro are not about to collapse; nor is WWIII about to break out; nor is a worldwide economic collapse about to happen; nor are the aliens getting ready to invade. None of this is about to happen.

Earth Angel
1st October 2012, 18:30
I am in Ontario and often wonder about this myself. We hear all about the FEMA camps and where they are etc. but what about in Canada.......do we have the same things up here?? Also I think it is very unfair of you Americans to take all the nice warm spots when dividing up this continent!! we have nothing but cold and more cold up here !! No where nice to be homeless at all !;)

Hervé
1st October 2012, 18:47
According to Dr. Bill Deagle, there are a number FEMA camps in Canada, When he enquired for who they were built for... "Americans" was the answer.

DouglasDanger
1st October 2012, 21:16
Harper does what queeny wants, our one good politian died of nasty cancer just after he was elected, he couldn't take the second round of it. we are currently building devices for survailence and have always trained forigen military personel in cold weather climate survival. Alberta is not texas of the north they played it up to appease the neocons of the south.( they sold thier oil to china after it was deemed to dirty for the greenies of the south). we have had certain things here long before implemented in the USA, see something say something is called crime stoppers here and if you get a good bust you get paid for telling on your neighbour, we have had our water floridated long before it was even a blip on the radar( late 70's early 80's).. the bank of canada has been buying our curency from the international bankers since molroney decided for us that it didn't make money so our credit rating was not going to improve, same schtick as the federal reserve, the international bankers print it the Canadian people pay interest on it.. we have the best GMO research university in the world imho, it's has been puming out gmo crops since the 70's. we are not the US's little brother, i believe certain provinces are test zones in canada, if it doesn't fly here its not implemented in the us or its rolled out long after the holly wood wand has distracted minds away from the contraversy..

anyhow we have no worries of there being a migration to the north from the usa, 80% of americans still think there is snow on the ground here all year round, they will flood south to warmer climates so they do not freeze and we no longer have to register our long guns.. which means hunting season will be open if the threat arrives.( we have some red necks here too with large legal gun collections deemed hunting tools they'd take some funny colored money to protect the borders, you just have to ask them.. ;) ).

Flash
1st October 2012, 21:58
what about what?? There is nothing north of the US map, oh yes, sorry, Alaska, floating alone.

Awakened
1st October 2012, 22:05
I'm a Canadian, and I have wondered many of these same things myself. I have read about the FEMA camps that exist here in Canada, but most of the concerned talk about them seems to come from Americans that are concerned about these camps.

I think because we Canadians are so quiet and not much happens here on our stretch of the globe, that we get forgotten. Lol

Ontarioguy
1st October 2012, 23:21
The government of Ontario is selling OUT the north!!! Yup!! I live in the northern part of Ontario...8 hour car ride due north of Toronto Ontario. There is a spread out population up here in various towns and cities. The Governent of Ontario decided to pull out of funding the Northlander train service that runs from here in the north to Toronto and back. This train service began in 1903!!!! It was a historical moment last Friday when the train made its final run to Toronto and back. It has affected many many people's livlihood!! and then we found out on Friday as well, that they are closing down 10 park campgrounds in the north as well. Something is up for sure...and I keep on feeling that they want everyone to live in one big area in southern Ontario where they can better control everyone...and I also have to wonder...what will these train tracks be used for now???

DeDukshyn
1st October 2012, 23:42
Just a general note (not aimed at the OP):

The core reason for Canada to exist, is specifically, now: "Canadians Are Not Americans".

Canada was born out of loyalists or others who did not want the division and strife..moving north. Thus, Canada was born. There were other aspects as well, which are part of hidden history. People in the background, and so on.

Douche, there, what is his name....oh yes, oil company and skull & bones manservant.. Stephen Harper..he was brought in to Americanize Canada and tear down all capacity to refuse or stop the Americanization of Canada.

Anyone with the slightest capacity to realize such, well they knew it when the manning party of alberta was taken over by and/or joined up with the low empathy neocon short sighted blathering idiot knee bending brutish lowbrow animalistic crackpots that where coming out of this Alberta originated nightmare story..

What was hiding behind them, hiding the backdrop, running the show... is something very ugly, it is the thing that has wreaked havoc on the rest of the globe,and is what is pouring out of America.

What Harper has done, is that he has pushed Canadians very very far to the left,as we call 'left'.

Left or right is entirely meaningless, when one is an unaware food bit, running around in a cage, trying to avoid being eaten by either a lion, or a swooping eagle.

Simple realization of the point that there is no choice, only this running from from one piece of crap or another-to another....that both groups need to be uprooted to the core level...and changed into something else, something that has zero to do with any control system from anyone...that is the core point that needs to be realized, right now.

Like the guy in the movie said, 'good, bad...it doesn't matter. I'm the guy with the gun.'

What all politics need is clear empathetic and human people directly risking themselves, or it all all ends badly.

The level of infiltration and control of politics, military, and major corporations is largely complete, even though some of the so called 'controlled and bought' every now and then ...will strike back and hammer the controllers. I've seen it happen, once, right at the top level of the military (the#1 man). (maybe a few dozen people know this story)

The good ones in the system are isolated. They need your help. They're everywhere. Show some backbone, and do right for your family, and those around you.

You just insulted genuine douches everywhere ;) ;)