PDA

View Full Version : Official Unretirement

Sammy
1st October 2012, 20:37
Hi - I was BSing myself I would be able to retire and remain so. I am now officially unretired. I will still try and play by the rules - thanks for putting up with the both of me's - the formerly unretired and the worse me - the pretending to retire retired.
justonemindchanger

Ohhh I am not seeking attention - I am simply following "illumened and nutty" protocol in case the archontic artificial intelligence needs to be uploaded to.
Love to ALL Chester

Start saving up NancyV for your impending payout... haha

Nanoo Nanoo
1st October 2012, 21:15
Just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in ! Al pacino , Godfather.

Welcome back to the family, he heh :-)

N
N

sdv
1st October 2012, 22:41
Hang in there Chester. I discovered The Cosmic Trilogy by C S Lewis, and there are intriguing references to the archon and how and why Earth is the 'prison planet'. These are all very 'old' ideas ...

The Cosmic Trilogy:

Out of the Silent Planet (a riproaring journey to Mars where we discover why Earth is the hidden planet for the rest of the universe)
Perelandara (a sojourn on Venus, which is a replay of the story of the Garden of Eden)
That Hideous Strength (we are back on Earth and explore stuff such as mind control, false flags and the re-awakening of a disconcerting Merlin).

Church and religion (and much of the stories that are shared in alternative avenues) are a dumbing down of wisdom and knowledge that has passed down through the ages, again and again.

I found The Cosmic Trilogy (also called The Space Trilogy) in a second-hand bookstore.

It's all about choices! I really value your contribution to understanding and exploring these choices.

Sammy
1st October 2012, 23:08
Hang in there Chester. I discovered The Cosmic Trilogy by C S Lewis, and there are intriguing references to the archon and how and why Earth is the 'prison planet'. These are all very 'old' ideas ...

The Cosmic Trilogy:

Out of the Silent Planet (a riproaring journey to Mars where we discover why Earth is the hidden planet for the rest of the universe)
Perelandara (a sojourn on Venus, which is a replay of the story of the Garden of Eden)
That Hideous Strength (we are back on Earth and explore stuff such as mind control, false flags and the re-awakening of a disconcerting Merlin).

Church and religion (and much of the stories that are shared in alternative avenues) are a dumbing down of wisdom and knowledge that has passed down through the ages, again and again.

I found The Cosmic Trilogy (also called The Space Trilogy) in a second-hand bookstore.

It's all about choices! I really value your contribution to understanding and exploring these choices.

Interesting... I worked in a bookstore when ages 19, 20 and 21 (up until my father's suspicious death). While there I came across this Trilogy and read the first in the series. I was still very materialistic and was unable to see the metaphor. I then discovered Alice Bailey (and earned the job of management of the section my fellow bookstore associates called "the wacko section" which also included all the religious books as well as psychology). I always felt regret I did not read the other two. Perhaps now I will. Thanks sdv - love the breaching whale by the way... may we all breach this earthly dilemma. Chester

and nanoo nanoo... would you believe me if I told you I actually pulled out A'ls quote just the other day when complaining about retirement? True. I just hope I don't start quoting Al's soliloquy at the end of the Devil's Advocate even though I am perhaps the greatest fan of man one could find.