PDA

View Full Version : Final Conflict 2012? Engineering World War III.

Paul
2nd October 2012, 02:54
An excellent article on world politics and conflict by Adrian Salbuchi of Argentina:

In today’s increasingly interdependent and interactive world, every action has a myriad of causes, meanings, objectives and reactions; many visible, many invisible. Some, openly admitted and declared; others no one would dare confess.

When trying to come to grips with the many complex conflicts going on in the world and the dizzying pace at which they transpire, it would be a mistake to approach them in isolation. Only a “holistic” bird’s eye view gives us the picture of where we are and, more importantly, whereto we are being dragged.

21st century geopolitics cannot be understood applying a silo mentality. Syria’s “civil war”, Egypt’s “Arab Spring,”” the destruction of Libya and Iraq, growing China, crippled Japan, the Eurozone crisis, America’s “missile shield” in Poland, Iran’s nuclear program, the coming Latin American “Spring…” Approached haphazardly, the picture we get is one of utter chaos. Approached applying the right model of interpretation, we begin to see how things interrelate, react and move in obedience to extremely powerful and dynamic – albeit, mostly invisible – forces silently driving today’s world.
More ... quite a bit more ... at Final Conflict 2012? Engineering World War III. (http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/10/01/final-conflict-2012-engineering-world-war-iii/)

Rocky_Shorz
2nd October 2012, 03:39
we've all been watching the middle east, and Asia...

the talk of Revolution coming to Europe, I hadn't even calculated into the picture...

which means they won't be part of a Global War. Many point at what's coming for Americas, and I'm not seeing North or South heating up...

buy a house get a Visa program is already in place...

Dennis Leahy
2nd October 2012, 04:20
Excellent article, thanks Paul.

Being a bit picky, I would highlight:

When voters in Argentina, Colombia, Nigeria or Malaysia choose the wrong leaders, they themselves are the sole victims of their bad electoral judgment. But when US, British or French voters in their folly put the wrong people in power in their countries, then hundreds of millions around the world suffer from their bombs, drones, invasions, interference and regime changes.This author makes the assumption that electoral politics in the USA can be compared with other countries - as if the citizens of the US make poor choices but they are indeed the choices of the citizens.

In the USA, this is most certainly not true. The Elite don't just control the propaganda machine, they control the entire electoral paradigm. All viable candidates for high office are pre-selected, vetted, approved, anointed, and financially supported by the Elite. US citizens only pick from between the two choices offered by the Elite. Both candidates will fulfill the agenda of the Elite.

This may seem petty compared to the scope of the article, but, if US citizens are actually going to do more than scratch our derrieres and be mumbling, grumbling observers while the Elite control the electoral paradigm, then there will be no change to the war-for-profit paradigm. The author was exposing the cards (on the table, under the table, up the sleeves...), not offering solutions for altering the course of the card game, but I can't help but shine a beam of light on the only possible way (that I can think of) that could alter the course: removing the minions of the Elite from US governance and replacing them with ordinary citizens vetted to have no ties to the Elite.

I guess a lot of people have not yet become aware of the (at least) decades-long enfolding process to bring the citizens of Earth under attack by the Elite, most effectively via the corrupt US government. Maybe I should just be happy as each writer connects with a few more people, wakes a few more up. To me, it's just not enough - I need to be working towards breaking the Elites' game plan.

Dennis

spiritguide
2nd October 2012, 07:03
The sign says "Don't feed the animals!" and we continue to pay taxes. Peaceful non compliance and resistance for oppressive government is personal valor needed. IMHO

Mu2143
2nd October 2012, 07:30
No it is not WW3 thats coming there is something missing (Order out of chaos), what is the next step the PTB want create all out of this? The name of the game is control and you can't control peopel after WW3 if you do not have "The Mark of the Beast"
The time where entering is the beginning of Sorrows

Mu2143
2nd October 2012, 07:43
O BTW
one of the step is moving from Ipv4 to Ipv6 (Peace and security) you see a lot of hacking and Cyber Attacks another chaos created by the Matrix.
The other is a "Muslim United Nation" (Muslim Brotherhood) and this is a false peace (there just setting up the trigger for WW3)

Mu2143
2nd October 2012, 08:11
I just found this and look at the comments on this news article (Dutch)
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/13020866/__Cameraatjes_voor_medewerkers_OV__.html

Maarten (gast)
Het is een utopie om te denken dat vrijheid of veiligheid kan worden bereikt met camera's. Nederlanders zijn een laf volk geworden.

Paul
2nd October 2012, 10:34
I just found this and look at the comments on this news article (Dutch)
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/13020866/__Cameraatjes_voor_medewerkers_OV__.html

Maarten (gast)
Het is een utopie om te denken dat vrijheid of veiligheid kan worden bereikt met camera's. Nederlanders zijn een laf volk geworden.

Google translation:

It is utopian to think that freedom or security can be achieved with cameras. Dutch are a cowardly people become.

math330
2nd October 2012, 12:44
one of the most concise, level headed features I've seen written about world events. Many thanks for posting.

ghostrider
3rd October 2012, 02:59
I had a thought in mid thought, suppose the coffins shown by Alex Jones, and the mass military tanks on trains being moved, along with all the bullets purchased, and the 30,000 drones , and the NDAA law, all this was just wagging the dog , to make us fearful and want to protest something that hasn't or won't even happen ?? they don't need a war, just keep moving military war gear, buying bullets, showing off coffins, wag the dog and let fear do what it does, all just to make martial law go in affect , without even firing a shot ????