PDA

View Full Version : To Fight for Freedom, is to Embody the Struggle

4evrneo
2nd October 2012, 04:05
To fight for freedom is to embody the struggle.

Ok. I cant honestly remember where I seen this saying but since it entered my consciousness a week or two ago, it has burrowed pretty deep into my psyche and I have come to realize that these very words have so many meanings. They are timeless throughout our history and woven into beautiful and inspiring tapestries of human suffering, courage and overcoming adversity.

Since my awakening I have come to understand that I have always taken on the burdens of others in some way and have felt that I was somehow needed to embody these stuggles. Many people that know me know me as the person to go to with their problems, or to seek for guidance or support. I have never minded this but it seems that some also feel that I am taking on too much. I personally find it hard not to take a stand or bring awareness to something as important as our very freedom. I feel it is my personal responsibility to fight for freedom not just for myself but for my children, my grandchildren, and others that are not able or aware.

I have always known this is who I am. I am comfortable with these characteristics and it is the very essence of my heart. I don’t want to be a hero, I just want every human to realize who they truly are and have the freedom to choose their hearts desire. I want harmony and peace and community to finally be the guiding light of the people of earth.

We have had many hero’s in the US and worldwide, who have embodied the stuggle in fighting for freedom in one way or another throughout history. There many that come to mind, but are we not all here for ultimately our freedom? I believe that for the most part, many of us feel that the first step is to bring about awareness to the nature of our slavery. This seems paramount if we are trying to create change, right? So my question to anyone who would like to share is :

Do you personally feel a calling to embody humanities stuggles for freedom ? and why?

What specific struggles currently do you feel is most important?

Besides awareness, what actions can we take to bring about more changes in our own communities?

Is this not why we are all here right now?

Blessings,
Annette

spiritguide
2nd October 2012, 06:47
Selfless in all.... ways.

Christine Breese
2nd October 2012, 06:53
I always had a problem with terms like Rainbow Warrior, or Freedom Fighter, or Light Warrior, Sword of Truth, all that type of thing, war terms for seemingly "good" things. Seems like an oxymoron, two opposites. However, it might well feel like a fight just to keep our positive energy up instead of getting run down by evidence all around us of the opposite! Maybe it feels like a fight because it is a challenge in this era to stay on the positive pole when everything is trying to push you toward the negative pole, on purpose, in order to hijack your consciousness into creating that which is negative. Just an observation.

write4change
2nd October 2012, 06:58
I always had a problem with terms like Rainbow Warrior, or Freedom Fighter, or Light Warrior, Sword of Truth, all that type of thing, war terms for seemingly "good" things. Seems like an oxymoron, two opposites. However, it might well feel like a fight just to keep our positive energy up instead of getting run down by evidence all around us of the opposite! Maybe it feels like a fight because it is a challenge in this era to stay on the positive pole when everything is trying to push you toward the negative pole, on purpose, in order to hijack your consciousness into creating that which is negative. Just an observation.

I am ditto with this Christine. I also think your observation about the doors and windows open when you are in surrender to the universe but when you are plowing your own agenda they can get slamed shut.

4evrneo
2nd October 2012, 15:19
Hm. Interesting perspectives. I think part of my issue is that I generally feel that I am not doing enough. I think many times that I could be doing more so I tend to have a hard time "just being" with intention. I am working on this now but do you all feel it is enough to just keep positive energy up?

Peace of Mind
2nd October 2012, 18:00
Humanity will continue to suffer if no one is willing to stop the suffering. It seems like the majority of people are waiting for someone else to save them. We have become such a disempowered society. With all the heavily solicited fear mongering and unfortunate events, it’s no surprise to me why people do nothing but watch.

As with myself…I know life here is temporary, so knowing this I choose to live it to the fullest and face fear and all the oppressors I can. Why would anyone want to live here if they can’t be who they really are? Way too many people are trained to be obedient slaves, blind followers, and cowards pretending to be brave. What’s the point of living if your experiences are hampered by a few hidden corruptors… who seemingly are more afraid of us than we are of them? History has proven on more than a few occasions that a single person can change the world. Imagine if that one person had just a few more helpers…

Honestly, I don’t think people really know just how powerful they are. They are too caught up in the physical drama and traumas in the world. They have been tricked to comply with disempowering media distractions, and seem to willingly throw away their power. The sad thing is many of them still don’t know this. They are just wasting away day by day waiting for a savior or the day they die, instead of being that savior before the day they died. I can’t help but to think about the amount of regret many people will hold when that day comes. They might not think too much of the urgencies in the world right now, and they may be able to fool others in this way too… but we can never fool ourselves and when the day comes reflection on one’s life will be thorough, personal, and between you and the all mighty. To those who are aware be that leader, be the example, be the light in a world filled with darkness instead of cowering in the seclusion of false security.

Peace

4evrneo
2nd October 2012, 18:46
To those who are aware be that leader, be the example, be the light in a world filled with darkness instead of cowering in the seclusion of false security.

Peace

I am in agreement here, I feel it is my responsibility to be the example since I am awake. I can honestly say I wouldnt like who I am if I did nothing and followed blindly the herd of sheep.
My stuggle personally is what else can I do? I feel bringing about awareness is just not enough. Being so new to awakening, I wonder what actions should be my next step.
Blessings,
Annette

CD7
2nd October 2012, 19:36
Do you personally feel a calling to embody humanities stuggles for freedom ? and why?

YES...as time has gone on, i have felt more and more connected to everything...its almost like i feel like being 'mother' to all of humanity-include animals...i feel tht role and that type of instinct when ANY injustice happens no matter what country its in--can i or we actually "do" anything about it everywhere...humm idk, i suspect we can, but it has not been brought to light.
WHY do i feel this way..your guess is as good as mine

What specific struggles currently do you feel is most important?

Getting rid of money and "ownership"

Besides awareness, what actions can we take to bring about more changes in our own communities?

BE The Change...present the example

Is this not why we are all here right now?

Again your guess is as good as mine lol

Its really UNKNOWN isnt it? The blind walking.............

I read recently tht this is basically a "sandbox" and we are to "practice" or do whatever it is we do

If it is a sandbox or some type of school...i could envision a GLORIOUS sandbox as apposed to the mud box we going here! LOL Could we just see the Castlessssss..............

Nanoo Nanoo
2nd October 2012, 19:39
Hey Annie

I have seen many go through the awakening process. It comes on in stages. While the stages differ slightly whats most important is what drives them. You have some very good reasons in your list so your motivation is from a good place. This in its own is good power to you.

One thing rings true to me is looking back on history we have seen so many struggles for control and its usually won with a fight of sorts. But i think in terms of evolution it would be time to seek alternative means to win our rights. The ones who perpetuate austerity towards us are very tricky in their methods of delivery, so too we must be tricky ; )

We can not help the cause by doing some easy things.

Teach your children

Nutrition
Gardening
Dicipline
Love
Understanding
Laughter
Respect
Honour
Fun

And most of all not to ever Fear or place Judgement. Brave evolutionary souls is what we need for a brighter future. No need to fight, just dont conform to a life that dosent suit you. Become self sufficient, drink filtered rain water, not town water, get fluoride out of your diet as well as fizzy drinks. Do not fund in any way their machines.

Energetically if all our families do these things we will bring peace eventually without the karma of a fight.

N
N

4evrneo
2nd October 2012, 19:47
Hey Annie

I have seen many go through the awakening process. It comes on in stages. While the stages differ slightly whats most important is what drives them. You have some very good reasons in your list so your motivation is from a good place. This in its own is good power to you.

One thing rings true to me is looking back on history we have seen so many struggles for control and its usually won with a fight of sorts. But i think in terms of evolution it would be time to seek alternative means to win our rights. The ones who perpetuate austerity towards us are very tricky in their methods of delivery, so too we must be tricky ; )

We can not help the cause by doing some easy things.

Teach your children

Nutrition
Gardening
Dicipline
Love
Understanding
Laughter
Respect
Honour
Fun

And most of all not to ever Fear or place Judgement. Brave evolutionary souls is what we need for a brighter future. No need to fight, just dont conform to a life that dosent suit you. Become self sufficient, drink filtered rain water, not town water, get fluoride out of your diet as well as fizzy drinks. Do not fund in any way their machines.

Energetically if all our families do these things we will bring peace eventually without the karma of a fight.

N
N

Hi Nanoo,
I agree with all of this, some things are harder to achieve than others. Sunny Arizona has little to no rain, Nutrition is difficult right now, funds are low but I do try.
Gardening is not possible in the place I am renting, which is one reason why I am moving soon. Seems I may have to get trickier !! haha
Its truly testing me on levels and I am trying to overcome these obstacles.

Blessings,
Annette

Nanoo Nanoo
2nd October 2012, 20:11
Important thing i forgot to mention is look after your own table first and foremost. If your cell is strong by not streching your resources then when the time of need arises you will have the power to contribute.

Being tricky means never advertise your plan or stratergy. Keep this one under your hat. If you speak of this or find a good way then whisper to the ears of close friends. Bring power to your community :-)

Tricky : do not project technology of counter colntrol. Do not be seen as a problem. Pretend like they do, smile, act nice, and when you go home live like you want, not how they want :-) this is the ultimate way of surviving and non conformity.

And best one of all. Find a doctor that teaches and uses nutrition as in vitamins, good food etc. If all your doctor can prescribe is drugs and vaccines then ditch them and find a real doctor. This is tech 1 : starve the machine :-)

Immagine if 100,000 people sought a new doctor that taught nutritional values. Thats a huge dent in the drug market.

Find local farmers that will sell you direct.

Eat 50% raw foods of non gmo stock.

:-)

Oh and smile ! Thats the most important one of all.

N
N

Peace of Mind
2nd October 2012, 23:53
To those who are aware be that leader, be the example, be the light in a world filled with darkness instead of cowering in the seclusion of false security.

Peace

I am in agreement here, I feel it is my responsibility to be the example since I am awake. I can honestly say I wouldnt like who I am if I did nothing and followed blindly the herd of sheep.
My stuggle personally is what else can I do? I feel bringing about awareness is just not enough. Being so new to awakening, I wonder what actions should be my next step.
Blessings,
Annette

Do what's in your power and heart. Wake up each day knowing you are going to do at least one thing towards making it a reality. It's how manifestation works. Capitalize on those opportunities that only you can see, the universe will serve. Just be mindful when you shake a person out of a deep sleep....a comfortable slumber into a rude awakening can make just about anyone uptight. Much of the hidden atrocities kept from society takes time to digest. However, do Be vigilant but fair.
Little things have big impacts too. Just make people more comfortable. Walk by strangers and smile at them, and/or give a nice gesture with a word or two (particularly the ones with grief and disbelief on their face). Walk it and the universe will comply, and it will place you amongst those that can assist.

Peace

Nanoo Nanoo
3rd October 2012, 14:15
Oh and one more thing,

Do not be dis respectful, or be seen to be dis respectful to ptb. This, in terms of survival is a big no no. You dont want to be made an example as many heroes have been in our past.

The intelligent ant burrows like the termite. Termites never cause a fuss or even project their presence till its way too late :-) they silently chip away at the foundations of our opressing structures, smiling at the awesome intellect of the giants.

A termite would never give up its nest by making a fuss :-)

Be the termite, be the tortoise, be your beautiful shining soul and smile ever so bright :-)

Love and hugs

N
N