PDA

View Full Version : Can I choose/manifest my 'very vivid' Imaginations? Where do Imaginations come from?

niki
3rd October 2012, 01:49
Of all the multitudes/various/variety of topics being discussed here in this wonderful forum,
what I've always been very, utmost curious is about human's seemingly "endless" Imaginations (especially if you're an Artist-type, like me myself, who often have 1,000x much more vivid/lively/variety of Imaginations, than this everyday's bleak, mundane, dry Reality/Real-world!).

First of all, where does Imaginations (& 'fantasy' Dreams at night) come from?
is it merely -just like many neuroscientists nowadays would say- just simply our 'brain' producing it? ....or there's actually much MORE than what these scientists said?

Secondly, when many of you here in this forum said that often repeated phrase of:
"We can choose and believe and even manifest what we want!",
what I really want to know -and please don't call me 'absurd', because this is ME- is if I can (with LOVE too) truly really choose, believe, and manifest/turn-into-Reality ALL my super-vivid Imaginations, and dreams of night?

Even if my choices are to really truly love, and believe (with all my heart, mind, and Imaginations) that dragons, Magic techniques like those in amazing video-games or movies like Lord of the Rings, 'futuristic' universe like TRON, and castles in the sky (to name just a very few), can I really believe (again, with Love!) that they are ALL really exist, and will manifest in OUR time??......

What do you all exactly mean by 'believe' and 'choose' ?...
is there a *Limit* to what I myself can believe/choose?...or not?
can I manifest those super-vivid Imaginations that often/always exist in my head ? .....or not?
where's the line?
and how do you know?

thank you.

ghostrider
3rd October 2012, 02:16
10 percent brain use awake, 90 percent asleep, when we are asleep aren't we really awake ? hmmmm ? seems like some one tampered with us keeping us from becoming more than what we are . Junk DNA ? I think the extra DNA we have holds the key, and the other 90 percent if we could acess it while we are awake. You live in the words you speak, and the thoughts you think, the body goes where where the mind leads. Every great light, creation, invention, always starts as an idea/dream. The dream, then the thoughts , then the words , then the action, then substance becomes evidence . Funny even God never did anything till he said it, Let there be light, and behold there was light. Try something small, and you'll be amazed . Then go bigger, and bigger. The spirit of creation lives in us, Think of planting a flower, then pick one and plant it, and water it, then look at it, and that creation started as an idea in your thoughts. thinking = action=creation.

nomadguy
3rd October 2012, 02:21
I like to think of it this way,

When you send those vibrations out ~ it is like a presentation to the universe.
If you are very well focused on that intent something will come back to manifest.
However it would have to coalesce with everything here... in this realm.
I think a lot of the time we do try and manifest what we want... it does.
Only we might not recognize it as it is created by all of us. And so it is different than the one perspective we may have.
I am including all life as "us", animals and other entities we may not be aware of as well.

Hughe
3rd October 2012, 02:30
Everything we experience is illusion or any tiny bit of imagination or daydream is real as close as it goes.
What's your opinion?

When I look close to all live forms from tiny bugs to ETs, we are just a part of the whole. Even if by tomorrow entire human race is erased on Earth, the world will exist, be understood by other sentient beings. No problem.

I think brain is a complex machine that interface into hyperdimensional universe humans exist. It has many channels that receive information passively like a radio and communication modes with other beings bidirectionally like cellular phone. People only see what they believe in, create own reality like a bubble.

can I manifest those super-vivid Imaginations that often/always exist in my head ? .....or not?
where's the line?
and how do you know?

I can distinguish creations of my imagination from external information that delivers to me. They are completely different state of mind. A chain of thoughts that out of control is mixture of my mind and external inputs. I do have hardly any control over clear visions or beings in dreams when they occurs sometimes.

You just need to trust yourself and keep practicing it. Do you have self awareness that identify your experience while you are in a dream yet?

CD7
3rd October 2012, 13:28
where's the line?
and how do you know?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh --i heard music in my ears... Great Question!!!!! and good subject for a thread

I often ponder these questions as i have UNBELIEVABLE vivid visions...if they were a reality here----game over

Art being brought up alot lately..hummmm

As a artist, i have developed more and more the ability to see a type of "hologram" image in my minds eye before me... the more time has gone on and the more i practice it (art)..the more finer the details and grand the image can be in front of me.
Creation happens in my mind first, it germinates in there and the longer i cultivate it in my mind, the more creative and 'on point' the thing becomes...in other words you want to make what you see in your mind as close to what u can to have it represented in 3d..Whew brain drain there!

So this is the crux of my frustration------i can now visualize PARADISE everywhere in my minds eye AS i am faced with what I KNOW does not have to be in front of me (US) with my body's eye

The possibilities are ENDLESS and with many creative visual thinkers bringing there visions to the table...well i dont think it takes long to figure why THE ARTS are not really apart of our world---cultivated in all individuals

It would change the status quo-----no need to develop people ability to SEE with their minds eye

Carmody
3rd October 2012, 14:40
Of all the multitudes/various/variety of topics being discussed here in this wonderful forum,
what I've always been very, utmost curious is about human's seemingly "endless" Imaginations (especially if you're an Artist-type, like me myself, who often have 1,000x much more vivid/lively/variety of Imaginations, than this everyday's bleak, mundane, dry Reality/Real-world!).

First of all, where does Imaginations (& 'fantasy' Dreams at night) come from?
is it merely -just like many neuroscientists nowadays would say- just simply our 'brain' producing it? ....or there's actually much MORE than what these scientists said?

Secondly, when many of you here in this forum said that often repeated phrase of:
"We can choose and believe and even manifest what we want!",
what I really want to know -and please don't call me 'absurd', because this is ME- is if I can (with LOVE too) truly really choose, believe, and manifest/turn-into-Reality ALL my super-vivid Imaginations, and dreams of night?

Even if my choices are to really truly love, and believe (with all my heart, mind, and Imaginations) that dragons, Magic techniques like those in amazing video-games or movies like Lord of the Rings, 'futuristic' universe like TRON, and castles in the sky (to name just a very few), can I really believe (again, with Love!) that they are ALL really exist, and will manifest in OUR time??......

What do you all exactly mean by 'believe' and 'choose' ?...
is there a *Limit* to what I myself can believe/choose?...or not?
where's the line?
and how do you know?

thank you.

This is connected to your questions:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=563639&viewfull=1#post563639

Peace of Mind
3rd October 2012, 15:02
Manifestation requires absolute focus/intentions and a good deal of emotional strength. When you really desire something your thoughts have to be fully focused on it. Many failed manifestations are due in part to the individual’s mind/thoughts being focused on ways to not obtain what you want. For instance: Some people want a specific job/ amount of money/ A car/ house, etc…but they concentrate more on the reasons why they don’t have these, or ways why they will not have them. We have been trained to think this way; we have been trained to disempower others by telling others what they can’t do. It’s a subconscious trap we unconsciously set up for ourselves through years of disempowerment.

Humans have been trained to believe they need government intervention to get what they want in life. Society has been set up in such a way that you have to go through the government for just about everything you need in life. This is disempowerment. This is where they get most of us trapped in their illusion. You just have to figure out a way to play within their game…since there aren’t enough people willing to change the game to be played on an even field.

If you want your imaginations to come into reality you just have to understand fully how these imaginations will work in a realm/reality where you are trained to do things with pre-set rules. If you have trouble doing this then the results will not be favorable. Also, make honest attempts at losing the rules/limitations; imagine fully how your imaginations will work in your reality, understand everything about your imaginations and make their existence in your mind make sense to the rules of this trained reality. After realizing the potentials of your thoughts the universe will begin to assist you in bringing those thoughts from the inner to the outer. The way we think and the amount of passion we put into our thoughts is what created the world we know of today. The majority of us are tricked into putting their passion into the things they don't want, i see this all the time. Just be mindful where you place your thoughts, and the amount of time you put into those thoughts…especially the ones you really don’t want to be a reality. The results of fail manifestations are the results of our collective conditioning. There’s just too much time spent on failure, stress, unfortunate scenarios, unconfirmed threatening circumstances…this has always hindered humanity because humans have been cleverly trained to place their minds on the very ideologies they dread.

If you truly want something you have to make every fabric of your being believe this so your environment will adapt to your will. If you spend the bulk of your time indulging in fear and failure then that fear and failure has no other choice but to become a part of you and your surroundings. Make no exceptions to what you want out of your life and stop letting others program your mind to produce the world they want for them instead of you.

A lot of the alternative information these days has evil tendencies attached to them, they make you scared, weaker , disempowered so you can be a blind facilitator of wickedness and/or assist in opening up other dimensions/portals…therefore, letting in these cunningly depraved entities to gain further control of you and your reality. Be careful, your thoughts are your powers (often used against you), and be methodical in your approach to everything. Make up your own mind and stop letting others do it for you.

Peace

Kindred
3rd October 2012, 15:48
If you have the chance, read or listen to "Seth Speaks" or "The Seth Material". In this book/books it is revealed that ALL THOUGHT is manifested in Some fashion... astounding knowledge, to say the least. As Seth himself says, it Should cause one to think about what one is Thinking... to be cautious in All our thoughts and feelings - for feelings too, are 'thoughts' and Also result in manifestations.

You can find a computer-generated narration of the first book (Seth Speaks) on YouTube. While the voice sounds quite natural, the intonation, inflection and emphasis are sometimes 'off'. Just the same, it's a good way to 'read' the book while doing other chores. It can also be picked up on Amazon for about $12...

In Unity, Peace and Love - for These Thoughts and Emotions can only Do Good.

Sierra
3rd October 2012, 16:14
I don't know if this addresses what you are asking Niki or not. I'm not sure myself. I can only say it happened, and I am still trying to figure out how it happened.

Manifestation by imagination: I grew up summers and winters at the shore of Lake Tahoe, in a cabin built by my father, the year before I was born. I say this to show you where my fanatic love of the mountains came from. So I reached adulthood, grandmother sold the cabin, and I could only be in the mountains on brief vacations. I bought books on cabins, I put up pictures of mountain cabins, I dreamed of mountain cabins. I desired a mountain cabin.

Then, recently, I gave up. (I think this is a critical point. Very critical.) My husband suddenly received an inheritance, we visited Paradise, California in the Sierra foothills where my husband's sister (and other sister, and cousin, and now one of MY sisters lives here too lol!) lives, were told of a mountain cabin on the edge of a canyon reduced in price by almost half, and we could afford it, so we bought it last April.

What is SO weird are the details. I have visualized decks with views, high pine plank ceilings with beams, a mature garden that only needs trimming and watering, a gorgeous antique wood burning stove, a huge mancave downstairs (and another deck for Pete's sake) for my husband, A pine plank floor in the breezeway, greenhouse window in the kitchen, skylights, stained glass windows here and there (grew up in a house in San Francisco with stained glass windows), a jacuzzi tub for my husband's back ... it goes on and on!

Now this has happened twice. When I let go of the vision, the dream, something happens. It is as if by my letting go, the dream is released and can manifest down here.

Is this right thinking and use of imagination? Or perhaps I dream and visualize what I already know *will* manifest? I have no idea. I just know this is what happened and this is what it felt like inside, as if letting go of what I imagined, was the trigger to manifestation.

<shrugging shoulders with a big grin>

Sierra

GloriousPoetry
3rd October 2012, 18:24
Read books by Neville Goddard....a good start is his book titled "Awakened Imagination" His perspective is very interesting while easy to read and understand.

DeDukshyn
3rd October 2012, 19:04
Hi Niki,

I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't had much time to further my responses to you. ;)

Here is a proper definition of what it means to "Choose".
It is conceptual and likely not exactly what you where looking for, but it is important, please read and consider that post carefully. I'll likely have bit more stuff to tease your brain with later. ;)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50125-What-we-may-be-here-to-do&p=563766&viewfull=1#post563766

niki
4th October 2012, 20:27
thank you for all the replies. they given me some perspectives somewhat..

What I'm still curious, however, and let me emphasize it again:
is the 'very vivid' (especially I'm an Artist myself) and even 'other-worldly' type of Imaginations (& Dreams)

for example like: dragons, Magic techniques like those in amazing video-games or movies like Lord of the Rings novel/movie , 'futuristic' universe like TRON, castles in the sky , endless doors to another 'shining', 'fantasy' dimensions (or portals or gates) that's totally different from our universe's law of physics, even doors/gates to our most 'other-worldly' dreams !

Now, can I (we) manifest those 'other-worldly' type of Imaginations/dreams ?
I've heard/read somewhere that it can be manifested, but not in this 'physical' realm, but instead in another realm(s)

any clear explanation?
thanks.

Kindred
4th October 2012, 22:11
I had just watched this piece posted on Activist Post... I think it (somewhat) speaks to the O.P.'s question... and I'm certain that there are others as well...

yHYsUlzR-6E

Always Be Careful in your thoughts and emotions... and what you wish for...

Also.. the links for Seth Speaks:

part 1 of 3 audio books:
t9RIOK_BlEw

The section that you 'need' is in the 3rd and final installment. However, the entire set is quite valuable relative to your questions.

In Unity, Peace and Love

nomadguy
5th October 2012, 03:48
I've heard/read somewhere that it can be manifested, but not in this 'physical' realm, but instead in another realm(s)

any clear explanation?
thanks.

YES, these things can be manifested here.

However... remember those visuals you are describing are 'yours' alone.

So ~when a response is generated by this world, Or if you like,
when your intentions are manifested, they are built by the collective response of the world. Including it's conscious members. So that manifestation will be constructed for all ~by all. This is why the original focused form is changed.

In my opinion the best way to focus intention for the sake of manifestation, is to include as best as you can, the rest of the beings here as well.
Consider their outcomes as well as your own. How can they coalesce? Is your vision coherent or a mere feeling that is strong? A coherent intention with everything in mind will be closer to the original when it comes back to manifest.

This sort of focused energy may take some serious discernment and time to contemplate on.
What other sentient beings may want/need or yearn to become or to be living with, might be starkly different to your own.
So the manifestation is going to be some place in the middle. I have always felt that the Earth is like a mirror and it mirrors the universe.
Only this is a special type of mirror that has reflections that are also physical and sometimes non-physical or pure energy.
The focused intent you send to the cosmos is what will be mirrored back..
And we you are not alone, we are all doing this ~ all the time. The more focused your intent the more real the manifestation. The more "holistic" your thought form the more coherent the manifestation.

I welcome any comments on the matter.

niki
5th October 2012, 07:18
@nomadguy : so, are you saying that I can manifest those of my 'other-worldly' Imaginations (again, eg: dragons, Magi techniques, doors to other 'colorful' dimensions, castles in the sky, casting 20 fireballs at once like in video-games, etc etc), but only if OTHER people all over the planet also wish for the same things/imaginations??... but isn't that kinda impossible?

I mean, let's face it & be real honest:

- there are people with very low even to almost NO imaginations (ie: I've witnessed and met these kind of people on my own, ie: people who don't imagine, don't dream. and they're usually pretty content already with this 'real-world' reality) ,

- and there are also people with very high and vivid and super imaginations (like me myself, as an Artist & musician/songwriter) , that seems so TIRED and BORED already with this dry, bleak, mundane, "Law-and-Order" all-about-money-and-business/profits kind of real-world/reality (3D) here. and based from my own observations & experiences, these kind of people are actually very RARE , even not all Artists are the true, real "Imaginative" type (ie: some, even too many 'artists' just create a song, movie, painting only about their "everyday/ordinary" life, and that's it! no dragons, no magic, etc etc!)

So, even just with this ONE difference (yet quite a BIG/HUGE one, in my opinion),
how can then we can 'coalesce' and make 'coherent' between *MY* own Imaginations, and THEIR 'little to no' Imaginations??...
and if it's hard or even impossible, then , doesn't that mean that I simply can't manifest those 'other-worldly' vivid Imaginations of mine right-away/directly/instantly here ?...

The keyword , again, is the word 'other-worldly' . I'm talking about THESE type of Imaginations (like those in the 'fantasy' type of novels/movies/video-games/animations/anime), not just a "lack of" everyday's-reality types of Imaginations.

thank you.

Kindred
5th October 2012, 08:57
Niki... here's a little 'story' that may help you understand what we Are capable of... IF we can free our minds from the shackles that have been placed upon them, as well as those that we've placed upon ourselves. The 'important part' is on page 2... but the entire piece has value.

http://rune.galactic.to/apu1.html

In Unity, Peace and Love
(All for Others)

nomadguy
5th October 2012, 21:51
@nomadguy : so, are you saying that I can manifest those of my 'other-worldly' Imaginations (again, eg: dragons, Magi techniques, doors to other 'colorful' dimensions, castles in the sky, casting 20 fireballs at once like in video-games, etc etc), but only if OTHER people all over the planet also wish for the same things/imaginations??... but isn't that kinda impossible?

I mean, let's face it & be real honest:

- there are people with very low even to almost NO imaginations (ie: I've witnessed and met these kind of people on my own, ie: people who don't imagine, don't dream. and they're usually pretty content already with this 'real-world' reality) ,

- and there are also people with very high and vivid and super imaginations (like me myself, as an Artist & musician/songwriter) , that seems so TIRED and BORED already with this dry, bleak, mundane, "Law-and-Order" all-about-money-and-business/profits kind of real-world/reality (3D) here. and based from my own observations & experiences, these kind of people are actually very RARE , even not all Artists are the true, real "Imaginative" type (ie: some, even too many 'artists' just create a song, movie, painting only about their "everyday/ordinary" life, and that's it! no dragons, no magic, etc etc!)

So, even just with this ONE difference (yet quite a BIG/HUGE one, in my opinion),
how can then we can 'coalesce' and make 'coherent' between *MY* own Imaginations, and THEIR 'little to no' Imaginations??...
and if it's hard or even impossible, then , doesn't that mean that I simply can't manifest those 'other-worldly' vivid Imaginations of mine right-away/directly/instantly here ?...

The keyword , again, is the word 'other-worldly' . I'm talking about THESE type of Imaginations (like those in the 'fantasy' type of novels/movies/video-games/animations/anime), not just a "lack of" everyday's-reality types of Imaginations.

thank you.

Not impossible only very very improbable.

Not only humans can chime in on that. All life, but mostly sentient life.
Note: those without focus or imagination have very little effect.

My recommendation, small steps, more focus. With an emphasis on the concept of Wholeness.

DeDukshyn
5th October 2012, 23:44
thank you for all the replies. they given me some perspectives somewhat..

What I'm still curious, however, and let me emphasize it again:
is the 'very vivid' (especially I'm an Artist myself) and even 'other-worldly' type of Imaginations (& Dreams)

for example like: dragons, Magic techniques like those in amazing video-games or movies like Lord of the Rings novel/movie , 'futuristic' universe like TRON, castles in the sky , endless doors to another 'shining', 'fantasy' dimensions (or portals or gates) that's totally different from our universe's law of physics, even doors/gates to our most 'other-worldly' dreams !

any clear explanation?
thanks.

Ok, I think you've had enough general info, from some fine folks here at Avalon time for me to throw in my 2 cents I think.

It sounds to me like this is something you want as opposed to just being curious about it, is this correct?

"Now, can I (we) manifest those 'other-worldly' type of Imaginations/dreams ?
I've heard/read somewhere that it can be manifested, but not in this 'physical' realm, but instead in another realm(s) " -- now this piqued my interest and is on the right track.

Can we manifest those things in our current reality as it is and as we are? No, not unless the majority of humanity gets together and manifests it - which, let's face it, won't be happening anytime soon. I do imagine a future though where humans do recognize they are a single being broken into a collective and can choose to act as that single being or as the individual counterparts. I believe when humanity reaches this point, there will be almost nothing we couldn't create. This may be a long way off though in our evolutionary timeline, or it may be sooner than expected, who knows. Let's leave the topic of the physical for now.

Consider your imagination. I am also an artist and my imagination (mostly when I was a kid), is not even definable in words, so I'm fairly sure I know where you are coming from with this. I have drank exotic beverages in my crystal chair set 50 feet in the air watching the most dramatic artistic multimedia shows all inside an enormous grand (and impossible by "physical" standards) all crystal palace. A completely indescribable experience (my words do not do it justice) I wished I could have shared with some of my fellow humans. This was done within a lucid dream. A way to be fully conscious inside your imagination and have it be as real or even more real than any waking experience.

Dreams are just as real as physical - they are almost the same with one major difference - dreams are experiences outside the rigid structure of the physical environment. It is how we would experience if we were not tied to physical world -- dreams are equal in "realness" on a fundamental level, to our waking experiences. The waking experience or waking "consciousness" is bound by certain laws of the physical universe, therefore we find ourselves manually manipulating these things with other physical things (our bodies) and that to date has described our current relationship to the physical, and for the time being it looks to be that way for a while.

Consider that if a neurologist sees the brain activity of an awake person going about his day, and he sees the brain activity of one who is dreaming about going about his day, there are no markers AT ALL that would indicate to the neurologist which was which. The brain interprets each the exact same way - in this sense there is NO difference between dreaming and "real". The only difference is that while dreaming, a tiny piece on the base of your brain is activated and it cancels out all your motor functions so you brain doesn't actually make your body act out your dream in your sleep. Experiments have been done in cats where if this little motor cancellation device on the brain is damaged - the cat, while dreaming, is not distinguishable from when it is awake (other than likely walking into walls and not responding properly and such, as the 5 sense get mostly cut off as well while sleeping).

Therefore the dream realm is equal in "reality" to the physical realm as far as your brain and your experiences are concerned, it is just not bound by laws of physicality. (hence why time is also fluid in dreams).

Are you familiar with "Lucid" dreaming? Many people think that lucid dreaming just means dreaming very vividly but that is not quite it. A lucid dream is quite different from the regular dream, it is a representation of you waking up inside your subconscious mind. Once there, you are fully aware that you are dreaming, and you have all the elements of you subconscious mind at your disposal. You become the "director" of the dreamworld. You are literally inside a different realm, and for all intents and purposes you are really there ....

There have been some tests and experiments done where two people separated by hundreds of miles were able to meet inside a lucid dream, at a previously agreed upon scene, have a full experience and conversation together and be able to corroborate afterwards that they did indeed experience the same thing together - as opposed to each just dreaming separately about the event. They were able to meet up fully inside an "imagined" scene, within the "dream" realm.

Once in a lucid dream, depending on the level of lucidity, there is almost nothing that cannot be affected by whatever you can imagine. The way it works is based more on how you feel than how you think, but after a few explorations into the realm it soon becomes obvious how to properly relate. In fact this way of r4elating to experiences is what we are also supposed to be doing in this realm, but "reasons" interfere with that.

Let's move on to "Astral Travel". There is a member here, Jake, who is a pretty good source on all things astral travel. Astral travel is similar to lucid dreaming, but the environment is still somewhat related to the physical one. I have only done this once or twice, and when I was a child, but I recall there was still a sort physical like reality, but I was not bound to it, or to my body.

So I think two things you may want look into for the next part of your journey, may be Lucid dreaming and Astral travel. What I would eventually love to see, and I think this is possible within my lifetime, is people being able to astral travel and lucid dream together - to share these experiences of imaginations, and intricacies, of the mind with another, to truly be able to share a dream.

As soon as I can lucid dream or astral travel regularly (I'm working on it), I want to start a group here where the entire purpose is just that -- to try to share these experiences by having more than one participant inside the same alternate reality. I can't wait for that day.

Avalon has a whole host of info on lucid dreaming and astral travel -- just search the forum, if you find the search hard to work with, ask a mod - - they are great help for that.

My 2 cents worth ;)

nomadguy
6th October 2012, 04:37
Can we manifest those things in our current reality as it is and as we are? No, not unless the majority of humanity gets together and manifests it

Very well put, that is exactly what I am saying. Adding
~ are WE ready for anything remotely like that?
Not from our current state of awareness IMO.

However... imagine for a second that mental telepathy is suddenly increased to the entire race of humanity...

This would indeed speed up the information sharing, the idea sharing, concepts, visions... The whole possibility of an extravagant manifestation becomes more feasable.
However there is the inherent question. Why do you want this to be?
I ask because our intention is the force that is going to cause this manifestation.

All of us would have to accept the events to occur, its subtle. It think that we decide these things in the no-time space of the group mind. Your ability to coherently communicate this concept to the larger group is essential to the success of it.

This is not entirely my idea, I actually got this idea from others, and this idea emphasizes that there is a no-time space or "out of time" dimension where we make covenants, soul agreements and manage our life path. Even choose parents and lifetime friends and loved ones.

For example before we are born or even during the 9 month period up to birth, our consciousness is involved within that dimension. This is the space of mind where the group-mind of sentient beings decide what manifests. You decide what you are going to learn in your life when you are involving that part of consciousness.

Our "gross-mind (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KKH9pZrJ8)" or brain is not there.
This is the cosmic mind or heart-mind if you like. This part of our being that is super-conscious and omnipresent in a realm of source with all other beings.
I like to say this is where we are all together as a song.
Like an orchestra of souls.

In order for us to change our reality via manifestation the song of our collective awareness must change and so all of our free wills are challenged to do this task.

It is my personal opinion that this type of skill will take time and that telepathy and other super normal traits we may learn will occur rather slowly and so will our ability to manifest changes in bigger ways than we do now.

This idea I express ~ is a work in process.

http://www.heartcoherence.com/es_screen67.jpg
http://www.heartcom.org/heart-torus.jpg

niki
7th October 2012, 09:13
@DeDukshyn @nomadguy : thank you for both your explanations. both are what exactly I need: a logical, rational and also straight-forward, clear 'layman' explanations.
I appreciate them much, for more learning.
and also for other comments/feedback as well on this topic.

(Please feel free to add more explanation or perspective, if any of you feel to do so. will be much appreciated).

~warm regards from Indonesia~

nomadguy
8th October 2012, 04:54
I would like to add one more point to my previous comment.
If a large group of people can begin to put into practice, through meditations or periods of contemplation with the intent to connect to our fellow humans to heal, share and converse.
This sort of change may happen naturally. And in doing this we may be able to speed up the process.
The hundred monkey syndrome might be triggered by it. The positive outcome would be immeasurable. As I always say,
"we are more than we know"

Anastasia
8th October 2012, 07:45
Dear Nomadguy:
I love that idea. Inellia Benz has such a meditation.
She states that as we continue to 'create' our own timelines, others of like mind will strength our intention and that, inturn creates a more rooted reality...

It may be 'generic', Like peace on earth, etc...

Then, everyone's "peace on earth' will connect and create a more powerful 'peace on earth'...

Sincerely,
Anastasia

nomadguy
9th October 2012, 04:45
Very much agreed, I had the luck of chance to sit with Bill and Inelia and a room full of lovely people during their tour, and the discussion did come up. Out of it came (for me at least) a better concept of how time and our paths converge. I like to say that there is a cosmic mirror and we live on it. So when we send out our intent what comes back is materialized on the Earth, the cosmic mirror. Noting that sometimes what we want to manifest is more energetic than physical when it comes back. So an attitude or a feeling is what is manifested 'movement' rather than physical change. It is for us to become better at recognizing the intent we sent out coming back and reforming it for a continual -better outcome. The best outcomes are likely achieved when we include everyone. A conversation with universe :yo:

Anastasia
9th October 2012, 05:19
The cosmic mirror is a wonderful analogy. Reflection.Yes,

This concept of manifesting is "the thing"...for me.

I can only speak for myself. I have learned that philosophy. It is a form of respect for another's reality, stating that I speak only for myself.

But, for me...All that is ever occuring is manifestation.

I have a library that seems almost useless to me these days. All is Now!

I know that I have incarnated this life to be here now, at this time (great time) in our evolution.

I have attempted to complete all the loose threads of thousands of lifetimes (phew...I'm tired) :), in order to Be Here Now.

Zero Point.

So, having said that..as time becomes irrelivant, and I am here now. I am being. I am creating.

What is it I am meant to create?

It so simple, it behooves me.

Light.

I move through my day being light.

I heal, as I need to, moment by moment.

I see past the "personality" to the essence of another.

As I do this I see who they truly are.

I feel a little scared sharing so deeply.

But, Here we are...in this moment on earth...moving into whatever we are creating.

The past is a necessary piece for those who are still attempting to resolve it.

I have resolved mine.

History is meant to be healed and let go of so that "we", if I may be so bold as to say we, may become who really are beyond our personalities, our IAM selves.

Resistance is welcomed here. Paraphrasing Inellia!

I feel resistance. Inellia gave me a great gift in allowing me my resistance.

What a manificent being she is. I am grateful to her and to Bill for being here now.

The journey continues. :)

Sincerely,
Anastasia

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I would love to include everyone. I suppose I always do, in my heart. If feels too bold to state is out loud though!

nomadguy
10th October 2012, 01:35
I have resolved mine.

If this is true then it may be time for you to be creative.

Note: one piece of this manifestation puzzle is that we need to have a good concept of how things work. Things like ~the processes of the universe.
For example, the micro forces of the quantum, energetic, magnetic, plasma physics, ions, and larger forces like gravity, friction, impaction, reduction, implosion, attraction and so on. The best way to "see" these forces in action is to "DO". A cook see's reduction, friction, impaction, implosion on a daily. A gardener see's other things and some of those things. To "see" the micro, one needs to learn to use their subtle tools. To look inward.
Yoga and meditation work well for this, as does playing musical instruments. For some it might be reading, or painting that does it.. the arts, there is no limit to HOW we can do it.
Being creative is what existence is for.
This is (I feel) where "New" things come from.
We are creator, and so we create.
Karma, or energetic blocks suppress this quality.
IF you find yourself in a state of being where you have no more blocks, CREATE!
Carry on ~ :yo:

niki
13th October 2012, 01:37
this is all interesting,
but, what about all those 'theories'(?) that there are some things that certainly we can NOT manifest while we're still in this physical reality (real-world),
and that we can only manifest all those 'other-worldly, out-of-this-real-world, & super-imaginative' Imaginations and thoughts of ours in the "astral realms" , or in the 'higher dimension(s)' ?..

if that is true, then it proves that NOT EVERYTHING can be manifested in our current physical reality/world, right?..
or otherwise, it would all be contradictory (just a bunch of contradictions), right?..

DeDukshyn
13th October 2012, 04:08
this is all interesting,
but, what about all those 'theories'(?) that there are some things that certainly we can NOT manifest while we're still in this physical reality (real-world),
and that we can only manifest all those 'other-worldly, out-of-this-real-world, & super-imaginative' Imaginations and thoughts of ours in the "astral realms" , or in the 'higher dimension(s)' ?..

if that is true, then it proves that NOT EVERYTHING can be manifested in our current physical reality/world, right?..
or otherwise, it would all be contradictory (just a bunch of contradictions), right?..

If you think it may be possible .. no reason to not try to go there. In fact to assume this is possible may be the best thing you can do ... http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/10/03/the-practical-benefits-of-outrageous-optimism/ ... ;-) Nothing is impossible ... and maybe one day this realm will evolve into an "astral realm" ... maybe even one day very soon ;) The rate of change currently is quite fast and the outcome is not predictable ;)