PDA

View Full Version : Devastating News

jagman
3rd October 2012, 23:14
I'm so upset.I recieved some really terrible news today.My thoughts are not coherent.
So sorry in advance for my rambling. I feel so lost. I was wondering if some of you guys could send me some positive energy,thoughts or prayers, I would really appreciate it

bennycog
3rd October 2012, 23:18
we are all here for... me and my girls together are a ball of love and positive energy and ill direct some love to our jagman..

another bob
3rd October 2012, 23:18
On the way, Jag! Sincere intent for the best outcome in your current turmoil!

Blessings!

Fred Steeves
3rd October 2012, 23:27
Comin at ya brother, keep your cool.

Never forget, All Is Well.

Flash
3rd October 2012, 23:28
We are all here and there with you,

Daughter of Time
3rd October 2012, 23:28
It seems that wherever I turn these days, someone is incredibly upset for one reason or another.

i know this is no consolation, but you're not alone.

My thoughts of calm and healing go out to you, and I'm sure all who read your post will send you their best wishes.

ViralSpiral
3rd October 2012, 23:29
http://www.memphisghost.com/images/candle-animated1.gif

Earth Angel
3rd October 2012, 23:30
much love on the way to you now

RunningDeer
3rd October 2012, 23:36
May Peace and Light be the bridge to assist your Beautiful Soul, Jagman

I send the Highest and Best into all the multi-dimensions of
You and Those that surround you
so that each may direct to where it serves them.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/chalice-1.jpg

Kiforall
3rd October 2012, 23:45
What a beautiful place we are all part of,
A place where one can request love and oneness from 'strangers' who they've always known.
To help them through one of the many challenges we are set on this incredible journey.
We are all privileged to have the opportunity to become one for the good of all.

enfoldedblue
3rd October 2012, 23:57
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j424/enfoldedblue/love5.jpg

sending love Jag xx

sleepy
4th October 2012, 00:01
xxxx xxxxxx

Kano
4th October 2012, 00:29
We are lighting a candle for you in my home where the love in my life is strongest. All who can please help me make sure this vibe gets to Jagman. Transmitting now...

Christine
4th October 2012, 00:37
Jagman,

We are all with you with you sending the beating pulse of the Avalon heart. We love you.

Christine

WhiteFeather
4th October 2012, 00:39
Our intentions are focused on you Jag. So lock into it now. Jag please know that you are loved by many. As we are hear to send a brother some love and energy your way. Can you elaborate to us some more on the terrible news you speak of.

If you can Jag, watch this video I'm sending you. I created this when i was down as well. It helped me tremendously. I want to share this with you. Please watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0I2N-Pa-g

Arrowwind
4th October 2012, 00:43
What ever it is, whatever challenge is brought forth, whatever fear is sparked,
whatever loss is perceived, whatever tasks need to be done,
be mindful, know with your whole being that this is for your highest growth,
even in the darkest of night, in the darkest of confusion,
this is your opportunity to put forth more love that you have thought possible.
Whatever love I can send your way is done.
Whatever love you create for yourself and those around you is your truest healing
is your truest blessing
and is your path home to your heart.

Referee
4th October 2012, 00:48
Sending Positive Energy Now!

Kristin
4th October 2012, 00:48
Hey Jag... LOVE LOVE LOVE with the big hug at the end of it. Thank you for sharing, and yes, we are here for you all the way!

From the Heart,
Your old friend Wormhole

GCS1103
4th October 2012, 00:55
Jagman-

I'm sending prayer and love to you. I hope all turns out well, at the end of whatever you are going through.

TWINCANS
4th October 2012, 00:58
Jags, Sending you loving energies and support in this time of need. We can feel your distress and hold thoughts of a happy and speedy resolution. :hug:

Sierra
4th October 2012, 01:00
Love and prayers of healing intent to you Jagman. You are not alone, we are here with you.

Love, Sierra

Selene
4th October 2012, 01:03
Dearest Jagman ~

Courage, my friend. We will endure this together. You are part of us; you are one of us.

Be at peace, my brother. You are not alone. Know that you will, somehow, survive this.

All my best wishes,

Selene

Strat
4th October 2012, 01:42
You're not alone we're here for you buddy. Intense emotions always pass with time, it's just a matter of not focusing on the time and just let it go by. Try your best not to think about it. None of us can know what it's like to be in your shoes but we all want to support you in any way possible.

sandy
4th October 2012, 01:53
Dear Jag,

Sending loads of Love and Light Always and in all ways>>>>>>may you find peace soon and in the meantime Hang On! and Hang In!!

Knowrainknowrainbows!
4th October 2012, 01:54
Healing thoughts and positive intent wrapped in compassion are offerred to you.

No Rain No Rainbows
Know Rain Know Rainbows

Christine Breese
4th October 2012, 02:01
embracing your heart

Tane Mahuta
4th October 2012, 02:06
Aroha (love) coming your way jag...

hang in there matey...

Avalons' with you!!!

TM

gooty64
4th October 2012, 02:11
Hey brother,
We're here for you. And sending you our Love and best thoughts and healing.
We can hold this together.

Anchor
4th October 2012, 02:21
Each of us are wind instruments of spirit - and we play an amazing tune. So much more when joined in an orchestra!

May our song guide and heal.

CD7
4th October 2012, 02:30
((((((((((( <3 ))))))))))))) ((((((((((((( <3 ))))))))))))) (((((((((((( <3 ))))))))))))

Sidney
4th October 2012, 02:34
Sending encouragement and positive energy your way. Never give up!!! Things will turn around, they always do.

eva08
4th October 2012, 02:43
Blessings and love

lookbeyond
4th October 2012, 02:47
Dear Jag, love never ends, it is eternal, may change form but remains

love lookbeyond

CdnSirian
4th October 2012, 02:56
It's a gift to us that you called out. Blessings and peace!:hug:

4evrneo
4th October 2012, 03:02
All the love and blessings for healing and comfort.

Take great care,
Annette

The Arthen
4th October 2012, 03:33
Alritey. Just threw 2 minutes of intense well wishes over to ya. Whatever the terrible news is - I sure hope "time" does its thing.

Love

write4change
4th October 2012, 03:38
I have read all the comments and their warmth and their love and care so I could add mine with theirs one wish at a time. May the pink cloud of love that emerges from the heather hear and heal all that you need.

Shamz
4th October 2012, 03:55
Everything is PERFECT even though it is difficult to feel and see.... but we are all with you in this terrible time as you go through - love and peace to you and family

much love

Vitalux
4th October 2012, 04:10
I'm so upset.I recieved some really terrible news today.My thoughts are not coherent.
So sorry in advance for my rambling. I feel so lost. I was wondering if some of you guys could send me some positive energy,thoughts or prayers, I would really appreciate it

My wishes are you gain great insight from this experience and my hopes are that any negative energies such as fear will be replaced by love and understanding.:grouphug:

Camilo
4th October 2012, 04:27
Hung in there jags, things will get better soon.

Wind
4th October 2012, 04:52
I'll send you lots of love, brother. Take care.

nonesuch
4th October 2012, 05:04
Jagman:

I spend these moments with you, deeply assured that Peace and Divine Order are activated on your behalf wherever and whoever you are in each moment. A thousand blessings await your consent.

markpierre
4th October 2012, 05:20
This too shall pass jagman.

Hey, that's kept me from cashing it all in more than a couple of times.

Plus we need you. Whole or in pieces, but preferably whole. We trust your ability to come right.

Kindest wishes.

Lettherebelight
4th October 2012, 06:19
Hi Jagman,
Hang in there, buddy.
Hare Krsna :)
xxxx

Nanoo Nanoo
4th October 2012, 06:27
Jag

Let it go

N

Eram
4th October 2012, 07:21
Love and healing to you Jagman.

http://hopehypnosis.com/images/images/image-healing-energy.jpg?nxg_versionuid=published

MorningSong
4th October 2012, 07:29
My thoughts are turned to you, jagman!

Deep peace to you and yours...

Yq-sQILFf5o

Borden
4th October 2012, 08:02
Hey, mate ...

Look at all this love.

Use it. Feel it. You have friends here.

learninglight
4th October 2012, 08:14
Love, Hugs and positive vibes to you Jagman,

Sharon :hug:

sheddie
4th October 2012, 08:17
heart centred healing sent with love x

The Truth Is In There
4th October 2012, 08:24
you're the creator of your reality, not others.

pugwash84
4th October 2012, 09:08
Sending love and light your way, just remember how wonderful you are and how important you are to us all, don't take things day by day but take them hour by hour. xxxxxx

Jenci
4th October 2012, 09:10
:hug: :hug:

Belle
4th October 2012, 10:01
Intentions for the highest good for all and peace of heart for you specially, Jagman...on their way.

You are not alone.

Cidersomerset
4th October 2012, 10:01
Hi Mate coming your way !!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c38.0.403.403/p403x403/557176_386478958089838_1611780474_n.jpg

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dn_big-bang1.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf-s3a2ikNv9QD3gGE0rJizQrAV5n2tM3zSAXtdmtACKeT03_dOX1lha42

onawah
4th October 2012, 10:02
Take heart, Jag, this too shall pass...

Billy
4th October 2012, 10:15
Sorry to hear you have devastating news Jagman. I place my shoulder side by side with all the other Avalonians here for you to lean on.

Take care

Billyji

Tony
4th October 2012, 10:36
If you can, share it.

Love,
Tony

Unified Serenity
4th October 2012, 12:49
I am praying for God to help in all ways possible and for you to have peace and rest Jagman. Know that you are never alone, and many here are lifting you up in a spirit of unity and love.

conk
4th October 2012, 13:33
Much love and many blessings. Focused intent for your stability and healing.

Conk

Mark (Star Mariner)
4th October 2012, 14:06
My prayers are with you my friend, all the very best...

Peace

Ki's
4th October 2012, 14:08
One more shoulder to lean on. Peace and love heading your way, brother.

AriG
4th October 2012, 14:13
Jagman,

Healing and pure energy surrounds you. Remember that you are loved and that you are love.

Is there anything else that you need? How can I help?

Ari

Ps ( I am going to click the Thank you button only to thank you for reaching out. It feels oddly inappropriate to do so)

CdnSirian
4th October 2012, 14:52
Wow. This thread is quite the meditation for healing. I'm going to read it once a week for as long as I can find it...thanks Jagman and all.

Kindred
4th October 2012, 14:56
Much Love and Blessings to you and your loved ones... with Meditaitons of Healing to you.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Camilo
4th October 2012, 15:03
Some times the biggest difficulties in life, teach us the most valuable lessons. Hang in there bud.

Chip
4th October 2012, 15:53
All of my best intentions of Love coming your way.

Kimberley
4th October 2012, 16:44
Much love to us all, always in all ways!!! :grouphug: You are loved and guided!

EsmaEverheart
4th October 2012, 17:06
Much love and peace sent to you.

meat suit
4th October 2012, 17:18
very sorry to hear that Jag..... :hug:

Jules
4th October 2012, 17:28

Sending you prayers and thoughts of kindness. I hope things are better soon.

Sidney
4th October 2012, 18:21
Hi Jagman, How are you doing? If yu ever need an ear, or shoulder,,,,, we are all right there with you. Never feel like you are alone!!...................I thought you might need one of these.

778 neighbour of some guy
4th October 2012, 18:33
Love to you Jag.

What happened that is so devestating if i may ask?

Be good.

Ed

jagman
4th October 2012, 19:26
Thank you all so much. I simply dont have the words to express how all of your comments made me feel. Im sorry I was so vague on the details.
Somtimes certain truths, Are just to painfull to face. I've spent years of my life working towards a single goal. I wanted my sons to live with me,
So we could be a family. My dream was shattered yesterday.

My son josh was only 2 years old the day my wife told me to leave. He started crying. His aunt Cassie was holding him and he was reaching for me.
He started screaming "daddy please dont go" He was begging me. That moment is burned into my soul. So now I have to tell my sons. I'm so tired
of disappointing them. I feel stronger today and I know everything going to be alright
Again I just want to thank all of you. I feel much better.

Tarka the Duck
4th October 2012, 19:36

With love
Kathie

Heather2017
4th October 2012, 19:37
Oh, Jason. I'm so sorry. Your sons know you love them and want to be with them. That means so much.

Sending loving energies to help you manifest as positive a future as possible with lots of time with Josh and Jason.

Big hugs,
Heather

Mark (Star Mariner)
4th October 2012, 19:39
I'm very sorry to hear that Jagman, but everything will be alright, as you say. It might be only of small comfort, but this life, and everything in it, is just temporary. Those we are parted from will be with us again.

I thought for a while that someone close to you had died. But everyone is okay, alive and well, so no matter the problems we face in life, there is that much at least to be very thankful for.

Peace brother

Mandala
4th October 2012, 20:08
Jag, thinking of you and wishing you all the light and goodness. Take care, friend.

RunningDeer
4th October 2012, 20:22
I'm sending healing energies to you,
Jagman, Josh, Jason, and whom ever else may benefit
in creating an environment of harmony and support.

Peace and Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/Bryce/58.jpg

Mark
4th October 2012, 23:37
Take care of yourself, Jagman. Sendin' it up for you. Bless.

Earth Angel
5th October 2012, 00:07
glad to hear you are going to be okay Jagman......and your boys know that you love them and you are trying your best so be proud of yourself for that......just keep loving them and know they love you ....many fathers lose touch completely with their children after a breakup so really be proud of yourself that you are working to stay in their lives in what ever way you can.

Arrowwind
5th October 2012, 00:18
. I'm so tired
of disappointing them. I feel stronger today and I know everything going to be alright

and as long as you hold your intent all will be well... even if you dont see your boys for a long long time. Your love will teach them the truth.
You might want to consider writing them letters... to give to them now, fully age appropriate, but also letters to give to them when they are older and can discern them and hold them and read them for themselves to reveal to them your true heart and true thoughts.

just an idea.

Sierra
5th October 2012, 01:06
Jag,

That is heavy heart breaking news. I'm so sorry. Hugging you and your sons.

Praying for a healing change of heart for their mother that she may eventually share custody. Praying for a real connection to be maintained between you and your children, no matter what.

Love, Sierra

Carmen
5th October 2012, 01:36
So sorry to hear of your news. I feel your angst at losing your boys. Love will win out in the end. Your boys know you love them dearly. Break ups can be so devastating!! Hugs to you and your boys.

bennycog
5th October 2012, 02:06
as someone that has been through what your going through twice. i can tell you that time and patience will prevail. i got tattoos to show my love for my daughters and i rang them and saw them at any moment i could "within reason of course". it is really important to let them see you with a smile on your face and a positive persona. a good relationship is still able to happen with your children if you put in the effort :)
i know it would feel like your the only one putting in the effort especially if the other partner is not helping out.. but that just makes you fight that little more..
children know who their fathers are and they know the love we have for them...
pm me anytime buddy

Snowbird
5th October 2012, 02:23
Jagman, I am sending you bright light for your path ahead and peace beyond all comprehension for the days before you.

WhiteFeather
5th October 2012, 14:57
Thank you all so much. I simply dont have the words to express how all of your comments made me feel. Im sorry I was so vague on the details.
Somtimes certain truths, Are just to painfull to face. I've spent years of my life working towards a single goal. I wanted my sons to live with me,
So we could be a family. My dream was shattered yesterday.

My son josh was only 2 years old the day my wife told me to leave. He started crying. His aunt Cassie was holding him and he was reaching for me.
He started screaming "daddy please dont go" He was begging me. That moment is burned into my soul. So now I have to tell my sons. I'm so tired

You gave me the goose bumps there Jason. I know how you feel, I have been in your shoes before. Please share the load with me. Throw some on my back so we can carry it together.
Reminds me of a song, if i may interject here. For you bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1KtScrqtbc

Tangri
5th October 2012, 15:23
I will burn Palo Santo woods for you today.

Sidney
5th October 2012, 18:11
You might be able to be more of a father if you don't reside under the same roof. See this as an opportunity and ask yourself "how can I give the most to my sons during this circumstance". Your spirit guides are with you. Take from it what you can, and know that you have the support of your many friends and family here at Avalon. I too have been in your shoes. It turned out in my favor, but in the end, no-body wins, only the children lose. make the difference by giving up the fight and giving them all that you can with what you have to work with. I am sending you and your children love and positive energy. Continue to carry the light. Do not let the courts take away your light.

jagman
5th October 2012, 18:29
Take care of yourself, Jagman. Sendin' it up for you. Bless.

I'm so sorry about the late thank you Rahkyt. Your a good man and a trusted friend.

Mark
5th October 2012, 18:31
Feelin' your pain, Jag. Don't give up.

EDIT: a lot of times I think people don't understand how hard it is for some fathers to be away from their children when the split happens with their mother. I guess we're supposed to be all hard-core. We have to be. But there is a heart inside that remembers their smell and sounds and has memories and wants so much to give and sacrifice for those little ones even when they can't.

For all the parents who are away from their children, bless.

Dennis Leahy
5th October 2012, 19:25
I don't know the feelings you are feeling, but I know it would tear at my heart.

Someone mentioned making sure that your kids see a positive "face" and energy from you, and I think this is excellent advice. I suspect that what your ex is trying to do will backfire, and you're kids will all the more treasure your connection. Nonetheless, this will be hard, very hard, and I wish and hope the very best for you and your kids. Actually, I wish healing for your ex as well, because her hardened heart will only impede.

Dennis

Sweetpea
5th October 2012, 19:33
Many blessings, Jagman. I hope things are getting better now.

fifi
5th October 2012, 20:17
May the future bring positive energy and good news for you, jagman. Everything changes, and I believe things will change for the better in the near future.
Fifi

BonnieS
7th October 2012, 11:42
Dear Jagman,
Whatever you are confronting, think of the energy above you and let it lift you up and be part of the whole. You have our thoughts and good intentions.

Chester
7th October 2012, 12:13
Love to you Jagman... no other words suffice.