PDA

View Full Version : The Unbanked

blake
4th October 2012, 14:48
G. Edward Griffin The Author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island" states
" i refuse to be a party to this fraud & theft. proud to be "unbanked"

So when are you going to refuse to be a party to this financial fraud and theft and decide to do as G. Edward Griffin by contributing to the good of society by being, for now, unbanked?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

G. Edward Griffin ~ Legalized Plunder of the American People
G. Edward Griffin The author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island," on the cartel structure of the Federal Reserve System and the 1910 "money trust" meeting on Jekyll Island responsible for drafting the principles of the Owners-Glass Bill/Federal Reserve Act signed into law by President Wilson. "Legalized Plunder of the American People" The federal government has control in all monetary policies of the federal reserve. This is because the President appoints the Board of Governors and the Senate approves them. Monetary policy decisions are set by the Board of Governors and the FOMC. The FOMC consists of 5 Fed Presidents (All but NY rotate yearly) and the 7 Board of Governors. Fed presidents are appointed by the board of directors but must be approved by the Board of Governors. So the government does have control the FED
Plunder of the American People" - G. Edward Griffin
Printing Presses. Print your own cash. Go to jail. Own a bank and print untold trillions, then loan it out to collect obscene profits on the interest? Why that's the American way!
Response:
banks don't print money, the federal reserve does...and they don't just do it all the time, they charge the banks a higher discount rate to print money for them when they can't back up loans via reserves...this picture is just stupid . I have withdrawn my consent for this system; no more banks for me. no accounts, no loans, no nothing. i refuse to be a party to this fraud & theft. proud to be "unbanked"

Arrowwind
4th October 2012, 15:29
so are we suppose to keep our money in a mattress?
I dont know anyone who trades in silver or gold for goods yet.
Am I suppose to send cash in the mail to pay the bills?
and especially if I run a business?
Do I refuse payment by checks for work done?
and if I have a house with a mortage what do I do with that?

I'd like some real answers to these real questions.

Lifebringer
4th October 2012, 16:10
Put your dollars in a tin can and use somes of 1's and 5's ano more than ten dollar bills, or you bring rifraff around watching your stash. If you put it in singles or just bring enough for purchase, then you don't risk robbery when times get hard. I would use a plastic coffee container buried about a foot, under trees, sheds, or trap doors. They aren't trust worthy, and the future generations like OWS will never trust them until they are prosecuted and jailed. NO accountability for theft by deception, then NO TRUST EVER.

And you know how unforgiving the generation of truth can be when deceived. They show no mercy unless rehabilitation and repentance is noted during trial.

Justice Yeshua generation.

Arrowwind
4th October 2012, 16:40
Put your dollars in a tin can and use somes of 1's and 5's ano more than ten dollar bills, or you bring rifraff around watching your stash. If you put it in singles or just bring enough for purchase, then you don't risk robbery when times get hard. I would use a plastic coffee container buried about a foot, under trees, sheds, or trap doors. They aren't trust worthy, and the future generations like OWS will never trust them until they are prosecuted and jailed. NO accountability for theft by deception, then NO TRUST EVER.

And you know how unforgiving the generation of truth can be when deceived. They show no mercy unless rehabilitation and repentance is noted during trial.

Is this how you pay your internet bill? send them a can of fives? or are you having the local library send them a check instead?

GoodETxSG
4th October 2012, 17:38
Or the "Lesser Evil" of Credit Unions. Since all of this corruption has come out my CU has had sooo many new members that they could hardly keep up at first. So, now that all the money is going to CU's... doe's that just give another financial institution an opportunity to corrupt its self?
Yea, a tin can or cigar box will not hold up to a natural disaster or a fire... and it is not that hard for seasoned burglars to find your "Slip" and grab your cash. I would just take a certain percentage and invest in Silver and put it in a floor/wall safe and into a few months of provisions for your family if/when the economy collapses.

GloriousPoetry
4th October 2012, 18:32
I have been unbanked since 2007. I keep all of my cash at home inside a particular book..."The Egyptian Book of The Dead"

The whole banking system is the biggest fraud on the planet !!!

4evrneo
4th October 2012, 20:13
I have a credit union account but rarely put any money into it. I use money orders to pay for bills. I only deposit money if I absolutely have to and if I am going to use it that day. If I receive checks from anyone, I cash it and keep cash in a safe place.

I dont trust the banks anymore. What little I have I cant see trusting it to the banksters.

A

DarMar
4th October 2012, 20:22
So when are you going to refuse to be a party to this financial fraud and theft and decide to do as G. Edward Griffin by contributing to the good of society by being, for now, unbanked?

I did it 13 years ago, when will people do it? some wont untill it collapse, if it ever collapse... waiting in process here :)

blake
5th October 2012, 20:07

Hello Arrowind,

Those are good, honest, heartfelt, and thought initiating questions to dig into options available, while facing who one really is in this fight against those gaming for world control. But those are answers you need to explore and answer for yourself as we all are in different circumstances in life, with different needs, tolerances, assets, power, and connections.

To me, all aspects of money is like a weather balloon giving the latest data to a country’s freedom and it’s inhabitants dignity; therefore I have always paid close attention to it while interacting, and managing money in a way that supports the freedom and the dignity of Americans. I avoid, as much as possible, patronizing those who enslaves the masses, or weakens the family’s wealth. Some humans can deal with some inconvenience in order not to feed the machine that is stealing from the masses, manipulating the masses, enslaving the masses, and poisoning the masses. Many cannot, or choose not to tolerate any inconveniences. Most humans have been entrapped by the machine with carrots dangled before them. The eating of the carrots, whether the carrot be a credit card, a smart phone, or any of the banking services often marks the individual’s choice to pay the piper for as long as possible so life seems normal, and one can enjoy conveniences without concerning their grey matter with the eventual consequences of their choice in contributing to their own enslavement, and eventual poverty, by consuming carrots offered by tptb.

At one time, it was an accepted fundamental belief that a human had a right to make, or find work for themselves to feed their families. Today, there are many restrictions on who can work. And if one cannot work, one cannot feed themselves or their families. And the hoops one has to jump through to make money, especially for the masses, and the many small businesses, are getting higher and higher because tptb want the masses, and the small businesses to fail. They don’t want you to have the independence to be able to feed yourself without their regulation or permission. And they are controlling you by controlling how you use money and make transactions. You have chosen to run your business in a manner that makes it easy for them to control you, and hurt the masses. Perhaps it would be wise to choose and structure a business that doesn’t support their agenda, or forces you to eat so many of their carrots.

There will always be those who don’t want the independence of providing for themselves. There will always be people who are lazy, and want others to care for them.
There will always be some who believe that going along with tptb, to get along will tptb will keep them safe as the masses suffer. And there will always be some who truly cannot care for themselves, long term or short term. In the past, those who were fortunate enough to harvest excess of what their family could use in a season could make the choice to donate the extra to one who was less fortunate in not being able to provide for themselves. Now tptb are incrementally making it a crime to help others without tptb permission first. So how one decides to make a living to care for themselves and others, in this day and age, is usually dictated and controlled by the carrots one chooses to eat that are slowly poisoning them and others, rather than a human who is brave, and clever enough to put thought into side stepping the carrots, while still being able to support themselves and get food on the table without tptb giving them permission to do so. For those of us who figured that out years ago, we are in a better position than those who are just becoming aware of the ache in their stomach from the food poisoning from the carrots that they have been consuming all these years, while pondering how can they earn money without patronizing tptb. And yet there are many humans who have seemingly become aware of the noose around the necks of the masses concerning their freedom, dignity, and ability to make money, and yet they choose to look the other way as they continue to eat the poisoned carrots. Perhaps they are hoping someone else will save the day for them without them doing anything except ride the coat tails of those who actually took action, and refused to patronize tbtb.

I use to think if people just had the information, they would make better choices. Now I know when people have the information they still, often enough, continue to rationalize why they make the choices they do in patronizing tptb. People can be told there is a lion in town, yet few will concern themselves with that information until the lion is at their throats. They always think the lion will eat someone else,.You all know that. But how often do you look in the mirror at your own actions, and search your conscious for your part in making it easy for tptb to control you? Even the most brilliant people seem to have selected thinking ability when it comes to how they can side step the carrots of tptb. Do you resist? Do you feel helpless? Are you scared? Do you dislike responsibility? Or are you too greedy for the poison carrots that are offered, and you choose not to think deeper into the ultimate consequences of eating poison carrots and dealing with the devil? Humans love conveniences. And those in power know it. So convenience is a major carrot in enslaving the masses. All humans are greedy at various levels, if they weren’t, they would be so easily controlled. And if humans weren’t so easily controlled, they would own their homes not agree to a mortgage, from the French meaning of “dead deed”

Humans face reality at different rates. Not everyone can face the magnitude of reality, and some truly expect others to fix the situation so they can keep on eating poison carrots thinking some others can sacrifice their lives in finding a solution for the masses who continue to patronizing tptb. I understand many will not like my honesty. But you asked an honest question and I am giving you my honest opinion. You moved from one area of the country to another area for safety, if I remember your past posts correctly. But how much thought did you ever think of structuring your financial situation to give yourself as much protection in that department as you did in your local? Perhaps you are playing the system because you have hard assets to cover your expenses when hyperinflation hits and we have a new currency. I don’t know if that is right or wrong for your morals, but for me you are just making my work harder. I am glad if you have provided for yourself by accumulating hard assets to see you through the change so you will not be one of the millions who lose their homes because of having a mortgage. But I can’t respect a person’s actions who knowingly buys a sweater from the pimps who have child slave camps making them. I feel no different about those who do not resist and side step the controls of tptb. Everyone who is not working at cutting themselves away from patronizing tbtb is hurting the masses. So I looked at my resources, years ago and made my decision. I don’t support pimps, and I don’t support the powers that be. I support freedom, dignity and a government that secures the masses unalienable rights.

Our society is where it is today from the masses choosing to go along with “the conventional ways” dictated by tptb. Instead of refusing to participate in the building of their own prisons of enslavement, and poverty, where one has no power, or dignity, for themselves or their family, they choose to look the other way and sell their freedom and privacy cheaply. Some Americans are laughing at the woman so excited because Obama gave them a phone. They were so cheaply bought. Honestly all the masses were cheaply bought in various ways just like that woman. We all make our daily choices. I just don’t understand choices many Americans make which lead to poverty, indignities and enslavement form feeding off the table of those who are poisoning, and stealing from us, with a game plan of controlling all humans. The banking system is the devil’s kitchen which is feeding humanity the poison carrots. Why are you there?

Not everyone is in the fight for freedom, dignity, and sound money. Some are in the fight at various levels of ability and dedication. Some are very dedicated to the basic concepts under which America was founded. These are the humans who really do believe in unalienable rights, and that governments are established to secure those rights. But only you can look in the mirror and be brave enough to assess your level of awareness and understanding of the implications of how you earn your money, spend your money, or travel about is contributing to your eventual poverty and imprisonment of others?

Some humans became aware, early on, of the debt based economy, and the implications that it had for all Americans. Some of those individuals made adjustments to their life style so that they would not be forced into entrapment as deeply as those who were not aware. Some, who were aware early choose to close their eyes to the road that this debt base monetary system was leading the masses to. Some had the courage to look deeply into the implications of their actions, some didn’t.

Most people rationalize their actions by believing they have no choice. Sometimes people like this choose to focus on the buzz phrase, “well it’s a two edge sword” . And because it’s a two edge sword, because the immediate first bite can taste so good, they choose not to think what will happen to them when the pendulum of the other side of the sword swings back to slice away, by destroying, any power or good feeling that that original taste of the carrot offered. The monetary system, as manipulated on the general population, is no different than getting hooked on nasty drugs that drug pushers get rich on as they destroy their client’s health, respectability, finances or even cause the destruction of their entire family, or even bring upon their death. Each time one includes the banks, with their everyday transactions, it is like they just took another “ hit” of their favorite deadly drug. If one wants to see what it is like for some to stop including the banks in their everyday transaction, when they have made no clean plan to gradually wean themselves from the banking addiction, just watch any junky going cold turkey.

Like everything else in life, one must consider all options and make a plan. Sometimes one can go cold turkey; but most of the time it is a supervised planned decrease use of the drug.

Arrowind, you are not new to Avalon. All the answers to those questions have been answered numerous times in various ways. For some, the first step is getting away from the big banks and going to local credit unions. Going local is always a good step. Of course, being in business makes things more complicated. And yet it is all how one structures their business. As each year goes by it gets more challenging, as Americans are being herded into the connor for their financial slaughter. I have been known to refuse checks. The cashless society is the nail in our coffin to all our freedom. We are already a cashless society. And soon if individual stop paying and demanding cash, we will loose our leverage to use it. I think its Italy, who is capping cash transactions at fifty euros starting in 2013. My skin just crawls when humans don’t think deeply enough to acknowledge the implications to their personal lives when we no longer have the choice of buying with cash. I could write more but this is already way too long. But I wanted to give you an answer.

You made a choice to have a mortgage. Yet, you understand about inflation. You understand hyperinflation. You understand that you will, in all probability, lose your home because you do have a mortgage on it. That is unless you have hard assets that can back you up as the monetary system two edge sword comes swinging back at you. I send good thoughts that you are well prepared in the hard asset department, if not, you would appear to be in rocky waters with no safe harbor near.

So the real answers is that you locked yourself into a very bad situation for yourself and the masses. Best to take a lock picking course to get yourself out of the mess you choose to get into. You have options. They just might not be convenient.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

PS money in a mattress..... I don't know what your resources and connections are, but you appear to be a smart, creative woman. If you gave it a brainstorming session, I think you could come up with several ideas so much better than a mattress, at the least Fireproof should be part of the consideration. Do you really think you will always be able to have access to money in your accounts?

Trades in silver. It again goes back to your resources and connections. I have been happy to accept silver as payment and the first time that it was offered to me was before the turn of the century. It doesn't happen often, but its a good thing Yet, at this juncture I would suggest you keep your physical silver and not pay with it but certainly accept it as payments as it wold be a good way to increase your wealth. Local business is good that way, but I have opened the mail to some shining silver eagles occationally. Are you not opened to being paid with silver?

Paying bills... are you addicted to the ease and conveneince of electronic banking? I don't know your circumstances, but you can always send postal money orders. But that isn't as convenient is it? If the bills are local, I love to stop by and say hello when I pay my bills. You have options, although not always convenient. Home cooked good food is not always convenient but its so much healthier. Many times conveneince doesn't equate to good, healthy or safe. But we all make out choices.

As far as a house with a mortgage, when you moved to your new area, you would have been better off, in my opinion, to brained storm a way to have a beautiful, comforatble , safe roof over your head without taking on a mortgage. In your position, I would look into who owns the mortage and what can be done to free yourself of it. But this is all just my humbe opinion.

There are no easy answers for those who made decisions and locked themselves into precarious situations without weighing in the implications of their choices in how they dove tail with the weather ballon of what money is doing. Only you can look at your life and your circumstances and get a bonafide sounding board that can honestly look at your circumstances and help brainstorm options. ANd it is hardly safe to do that online on any forum!

Earth Angel
5th October 2012, 21:00
and where do you live ? ;)

I have been unbanked since 2007. I keep all of my cash at home inside a particular book..."The Egyptian Book of The Dead"

Arrowwind
5th October 2012, 21:33
[As far as a house with a mortgage, when you moved to your new area, you would have been better off, in my opinion, to brained storm a way to have a beautiful, comforatble , safe roof over your head without taking on a mortgage. In your position, I would look into who owns the mortage and what can be done to free yourself of it. But this is all just my humbe opinion.

Such an energetic and complete response! But I couldnt expect less from Mr Davis.;) and clearly you still don't know me very well.

Those questions I pose did not necessarily reflect on my personal situation but are questions that many people are asking. The generic questions that come up when ever this topic is discussed. I have already answered those questions for myself and made my determinations for the time being anyway. The questions were ment as a challege to others to think things through if they have not already.

Ultimately it comes to this. I was born with nothing and received little to nothing from my family. I had no land, no bank account, no nothing that I didnt scrounge up out of my own creative endeavor though the monetary system that currently exists. I challenge you to find me one person who has done it outside of the monetary system, raised a family and provided for his old age and doesnt live off the government. You can't. They dont exist. I remember meeting hippies that lived in the national forest foraging on roots and living in tents. That was not reasonable for me. Even those tents were a copout.

Actually we have no mortgage, although we have in the past. Some creative maneuvers and some risk taking freed us. We now have land. We are building a house from accumulated savings of long years of work. We do use a bank but no mortage. We are home free so to speak. My husband preferes a large bank, Ive used credit unions for over 20 years as I figured out long ago that angle of it at least.

We have never figured out how to send home depot cash for things we order on line. Where we choose to live you cant walk up to a store and get what you need and pay cash. There are next to no stores. I also haven't figured out how to pay our internet bill without a check. Their office is over 100 miles away. We dont pay them with a card though. We make them deal with a check. I certainly dont want to be where you can walk up to a home depot and pay cash when the **** hits the fan. Not a good plan at all... and we dont really know when that day will come do we? So we use a card and place an order or send a check.

It is like slow withdrawal from a drug but the pushers are everywhere and they seem to have no incentive to do deals differently with you.. If you need a wood stove you better fork up cold hard cash or check for the 'cash' in your bank account. Regarless if your bank account is funny money or not it is what people beleive in and if you send them a check they can still go to the bank and cash it in for 'cold hard cash' funny money.. Its all a belief system and we have been douped by allowing others to control the beliefs to their advantage, thinking somehow, collectively, that someone else knows how to do it and how to do it right or do it for us and all the time they have been stealing from us. Its all just a belief system and if it had been regulated properly we would not be in the mess that we are in... for the whole world revovles on belief systems and they will work if people play fair and if there is justice... but there is not.

I would say that I am in much less a precarious position than most. We have put some of our fiat money into metals. Homedepot does not take gold or silver at this time. Regarless of what kind of house you build you have to interface with these guys.. unless you choose to live in a willow hut of some kind. We are not prepared to chop down trees and haul them out of the national forest, prepare logs, and build a house.

People who live in the city and who have not worked sufficiently over their lives will never have land. Will never have any kind of material wealth from with which to grow a family based solid rock upon which to base a stable life. They will move from house to house, apartment to apartment, job to job and never have anything..and for many even this will remain true even if the economy should somehow right itself. Some will be able to make enough money to sock some away, as we did and in the same manner the generation before us had greater success. Most will not. And most will never know the satifaction of a connection to the earth for our society/culture has fully denied them the opportunity to know it. Many, too many squandered their potential on trash, fast living, and greed.

Once upon a time folks could live with little to no money. That is no longer possilbe. Just look at any Native American Reservation and look at their longevity stats, their child mortaltiy stats, their employment stats, their alocholism stats. These are people with no money and no potential for they have not been allowed to enter into the convetional paradigm of business and work in our nation. It is not sustainable, except for the pittance the government throws their way, yet I feel that they likey are doing far better than if you picked up a crew off the streets of Brooklyn or Detroit or South Dallas and put them in the same position. They would probably murder each other pretty quick for the scrounged rabbit stew. What these reservation folks do have is land.. and that in and of itself makes them stronger and teaches them if they can get away from the alcohol and more and more are these days.

No I dont think that I will always have access to money in our accounts... time is running out. The change that comes with a paradigm shift is a tricky place to be. You have to be reading the signs and ready to jump. We could loose it all... but we lost little in 2008. only a depreciation of our house value which was is pie in the sky anyway. If we do loose it all, whats in the bank, we will still be better off than 90 percent of the folks out there because I can grow a garden, shoot a gun and raise animals. I have real value skills and trade goods, as does my husband.

No I dont put stuff in a mattress but I am guessing that some folks do or some other selection equally poor. You read about these turkeys all the time. Just a few weeks ago a friend of a neighbor of mine, his house burnt down and with it went all his savings in paper and silver... gone. poof. Now looking for assistence.

What is the answer to avoiding a bank when you live in a world where most folks bank? We trade and barter when we can and really we are doing quite a bit thess days, but when it comes to selling my squash this week I want cash or check because I need to order new seed on line. I can't get but trash seed locally or in the city 100 miles away. I am starting to save seed and we do have seed swap exchanges, but still need to make purchases. Most people around her don't know how to garden either, so its not like I have much resource from them in barter in this area. But they are thrilled to take my produce for money exchange. If they dont have funny money cash I will take their funny money check. Im going to bet this week that card will clear and that my seed order will arrive before all is lost.

I dont see using the bank for certain services equal to taking a hit on a deadly drug. I see it as a service in a paradigm that is failing but the paradigm is not dead yet. I will milk it for what I can... after all, that is what the banksters did us... at least Im not a thief and I dont lie.

It doesnt matter. Nothing I can do will change the events that are about to happen, just like in Italy and Spain and Greece... as long as you accept debt you will have debt. They could choose otherwise but they wont. Look to Iceland and Ecuador. If our nation went that route then I would rethink everyting and perhaps do quite different but there is no sign that we will change before we fall. We are in this mess and stuck with it. I intend to survive and perhaps help some others to do the same as time goes by.

That day will likely come when the banks run dry. It will be tough for everybody and Im doing the best I can. Do the best you can to get ready the best you can. Consider carefully your options and the way I see it is that one of the main options is to use the system until the system implodes and use it for all its worth to get yourself settled and as self sustainable and as ready as possible. I grew enough food this year to feed us one meal a day until the next crop. Along with stored grains we would get by. Next year will be better as we learn more and prepare more wisely. Using or not using a bank has absolutley no relfection on our growing skills and sustainability. After the fall it will make no differenc anyway and the fall is likely coming. In fact I see it as quite inevitable... I just don't know when.

No, Im not new to Avelon, At this point Im an old hanger on. Ever notice how so many are new now and so many that were here are gone? Actually we joined on the same day.. kind of makes us kins?

I have posted probably more in the survival and alternative medicine forums.. all geared to survival ouside of our current paradigm, offering insight as I find it on these topics, far more that most people who remain here... these things being my growing speciality.

blake
7th October 2012, 07:26
Hello Arrowwind,

Thank you for your reply. Sunshine is brought to my heart reading that you don’t have a mortgage. And indeed you are a talented woman with many skills. Yet, I wonder where you draw the line in feeding from the devil’s kitchen? Where do you resist in this game of control?

I read about “preppers”; and as far as I am concern, a food bank is just basic security, and food insurance without having to pay, and give personal data to the insurance companies, and all the issues involved with that. Having a food bank, and a well stock home of necessities is not a new idea. Wise people have been doing it for centuries, until those in control manipulated humans out of that sound practice, like so many other sound practices, as with sound money.

Being a marksman, a gardener, having practical life skills for everyday living etc is basic, sound living that the masses were manipulated into having plucked out of their hats of basic achievements. The masses were herded in being stripped of their power, and to be totally dependent on, and controlled by the “system”. But you know that. And it is good to see people start to reshape their lives with stronger, personal safety nets, even though it hasn’t gone viral yet.

I’m wondering how humans think their power, against those in control, will be different after the financial reboot into a new financial system? Life will most likely go smoother for those away from large population centers, who have a well maintained, and well stock home for that transitional phrase between systems. But then what? Let’s say that there is a global financial crash; and millions die in that first year for whatever scenarios there might be. And those who were “prepared” didn’t die. They lived fairly well with their rural living, local community connections, practical living skills, their food bank, and well stocked homes. When the system is rebooted, then what?

Those who want to control everything, and have the power to do so, have learned throughout the decades some very valuable lessons from the masses. The first, and most delightful for them is that the masses don’t resist, or fight back with any logical, or consistent manner. The worse they do is talk big, and grumble among themselves about how awful something is, like the big bad TSA agents. But it’s all hot air, just something to complain and gossips about; they never really do anything about it, because , true to form, when all is said and done, the masses will go along without any resistance. There will always be the few who might resist, but the masses have yet to fight back. And tptb have experimented with how much they can push the masses before the masses actively, and consistently resisted. And as they expected, they discovered they can do anything to them, even take away basic dignity by having grandpa take off his adult diaper so he can board a plane. The masses will always comply. Remember Hitler saying how wonderful for rulers that the people don’t think. Have you seen any evidence that people are any different than how Hilter decribed them? Do you see too many humans reflecting on the deeper implications of where their choices, and actions are eventually leading them? Most who know the road is not good, keep hope they will be “saved” somehow and keep walking down the same road to destruction anyway.

I believe that one part of keeping America out of the total control of tptb is learning to achieve feathers in one’s cap of everyday living skills; and also by having plenty of basic necessities on hand so one can not be held hostage due to a lack of any basic item. But the other part, the more important part in my opinion, is giving a clear, and consistent message to the those who want to control everything, that they cannot control everything. Humans need to make it clear that the masses are not like the toothless, white monster in the show Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, but indeed they have teeth, and they can, and will bite back. But they don’t, and they never will. And Americans will even, and are digging their own graves. Essentially that is what they have been doing these past few decades.

Fighting back, drawing the line doesn’t necessarily mean violence. Americans can protect their fellow Americans against bad law with Jury Nullification. That is a bloodless way to take back control of a Congress and a Supreme Court that have been bought, or blackmailed. Americans can also choose other bloodless ways to ignore the controls that tptb attach to the populace by choosing not to consume all the poison carrots tptb herd the masses into eating. But tptb know that not only won’t the masses refuse to comply or put up any real resistance until they are at death’s door in the game, they know how very easy it is to control the masses with the very conveniences that are stripping them of any power they might have had. But the masses will drink the metaphorical poison cool aide every time.

The fact is Americans have not resisted with any logical, consistent, or meaningful degree, since we went on the fiat monetary system, and they will not resist. The masses will continue to comply to the control mechanisms that tpth use to manipulate the masses out of their freedom, dignity and wealth. That is just a fact. The masses rationalize that they don’t have a choice because everyone else is doing it. Hmmmm sounds like teenage children.

So if Americans continue to comply to what they know is ultimately wrong, and hurtful to them, after the crash and the new financial system is released, for those who survive it, what will be different? Will tptb no longer exist? Not a high probability. What might more likely happen is that they will come back more brutal than ever. Maybe you have a house without a mortgage now, but since Americans never demanded their homes be sacred and protected by law, perhaps when the new system is rebooted, you might get a letter commandeering your house and giving it to one of the favorite pets in the bureaucracy, while moving you out to a shack, or one of those camps so many like to talk about. You think Americans will resist against that? You know what they say about past behavior predicting future behavior.

Just because the financial system is crashing, and there will be a new currency doesn’t mean that we are going to have a more just and dignified government that actually protects the individuals rights. When the reboots happens, the government will be more brutal than ever. But because everyone else is not resisting having their homes given over to a favorite pet in the bureaucracy, you will choose to hand your house over too…. because it’s either that, or be shot. Kind of like now, use the banks, or don’t have easy or any access to money. If you don’t have access to money, you can’t buy food. When you are denied access to money to buy food, is that not the same as murder? And when I use the word food, that is a compilation for any basic need.

My point is, in my opinion, if Americans don’t actively resist now, they won’t be able to resist later, even if, suddenly, they understood how their actions, and lack of actions got America to this point of not being America.

So in what ways are you resisting tptb? Perhaps you choose not to? After the financial crash, do you think tptb will be less powerful? And when we are in the mandated cashless society, are you willing to accept a biometric implant for all financial transactions? What is it they put on house bound prisoners to track them to make sure they don’t leave the area they are ordered not to?

Do you think most Americans think it is okay that we are being set up so that we can’t resist even if they suddenly became aware of the need to?

Persistent, active resistance is the only way to prevent a bloodbath revolution. Obviously, by default, Americans are choosing the bloodbath. And when that happens I don’t know if a mortgage free, well stocked house is going to be too much protection for anyone. But this is all just my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

Warlock
7th October 2012, 23:00

Just become as "unbanked" as possible.

Buy as much gold and silver as you can and keep it in a safe place.

Become as independent from the system as YOU can, not as someone else thinks you can.

That's all.

Warlock

Arrowwind
7th October 2012, 23:32
The fact is Americans have not resisted with any logical, consistent, or meaningful degree, since we went on the fiat monetary system, and they will not resist. The masses will continue to comply to the control mechanisms that tpth use to manipulate the masses out of their freedom, dignity and wealth. That is just a fact. The masses rationalize that they don’t have a choice because everyone else is doing it. Hmmmm sounds like teenage children.

So if Americans continue to comply to what they know is ultimately wrong, and hurtful to them, after the crash and the new financial system is released, for those who survive it, what will be different? Will tptb no longer exist? Not a high probability. What might more likely happen is that they will come back more brutal than ever. Maybe you have a house without a mortgage now, but since Americans never demanded their homes be sacred and protected by law, perhaps when the new system is rebooted, you might get a letter commandeering your house and giving it to one of the favorite pets in the bureaucracy, while moving you out to a shack, or one of those camps so many like to talk about. You think Americans will resist against that? You know what they say about past behavior predicting future behavior.

Just because the financial system is crashing, and there will be a new currency doesn’t mean that we are going to have a more just and dignified government that actually protects the individuals rights. When the reboots happens, the government will be more brutal than ever. But because everyone else is not resisting having their homes given over to a favorite pet in the bureaucracy, you will choose to hand your house over too…. because it’s either that, or be shot. Kind of like now, use the banks, or don’t have easy or any access to money. If you don’t have access to money, you can’t buy food. When you are denied access to money to buy food, is that not the same as murder? And when I use the word food, that is a compilation for any basic need.

My point is, in my opinion, if Americans don’t actively resist now, they won’t be able to resist later, even if, suddenly, they understood how their actions, and lack of actions got America to this point of not being America.

So in what ways are you resisting tptb? Perhaps you choose not to? After the financial crash, do you think tptb will be less powerful? And when we are in the mandated cashless society, are you willing to accept a biometric implant for all financial transactions? What is it they put on house bound prisoners to track them to make sure they don’t leave the area they are ordered not to?

Do you think most Americans think it is okay that we are being set up so that we can’t resist even if they suddenly became aware of the need to?

Persistent, active resistance is the only way to prevent a bloodbath revolution. Obviously, by default, Americans are choosing the bloodbath. And when that happens I don’t know if a mortgage free, well stocked house is going to be too much protection for anyone. But this is all just my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

these are hard questions for me and for anyone I think. My resisteance is in preparation, there is not financial resource to do both at this time but I do send money to organizations that are doing the work. I have sent to Occupy Wall Street, to those defending themselves against FDA tyranny and I endeavor to educate as many as I can. I have yet to see an organization other than Occupy Wall Street to send money to that is involved in active resistence on the street. If you know of any please let me know. I am now considering sending money to Democrats against agenda 21.

Survival is a type of resistence. Educating yourself is a type of resistence. When they expect me to be dead from disease or starvation and I am not because I am prepared, that is resistence. I would never accept an implant. I would not resist if they forcefully put one in, but I would take it out in short order. My goal is to live. My goal it to carry on the idea of freedom, not to be fodder for the cannon.

I cant predict how it will be after the fall. No one can. Resistence is going on now but I agree, not to the level necessary. I am of the opinion that they will not take too much resistence. There will be blood baths as there is in Lybia and Egypt, and Syria if things escalate too much.

Some people will actively resist and others will prep. I can see that we may take in people who need a place. People will need places to be safe. Sure they could send over a drone and take us all out.. sure they could come and force us out of our house. There is only so much you can do when resisting against the most formidable military on the planet. If it comes to that then you will know that those who are best adapted to military resistance or to non violent resistence have failed... and they are likely all dead or in concentration camps.

All in all this is a battle of soul and spirit. No matter what they do to me or mine, we will win for we know that life does not end on this planet in this time frame, in this illusion. They may take my body but they will never have my soul.

Personally, if the scenario goes in the grim direction you speak of there is no hope outside of a US military coup or aliens in space ships coming to set things right and Personally I cant even estimate which is more likely. :rolleyes:

I now throw the same question back at you. What are you doing in active resistence?

Arrowwind
7th October 2012, 23:43
I would add that I supported Ron Paul and I still intend to vote for him if he is on the ballot or not. I also support Jesse Ventura who is considering a presidental run in 2016. I likely would support Ron Pauls son, Rand, although I dont fully agree with all that he says.. he is a fairlypure constitutionalist and that is my alignment with him. I also use the power of the written word in a number of avenues. As president of our farmer's market, I use that platform to address organics, GMO and agenda 21.

As far as jury nullification, Ive been shouting it from the roof tops on a variety of forums. I also have my blog that about 700 people a day visit although I have not addressed jury nullification there yet, now that you mention it, I will.

Arrowwind
8th October 2012, 00:02
Hello Arrowwind,

So in what ways are you resisting tptb?

this is a copy of a letter that I sent out last week via the Farmer's Market email list of about 100 people, remember our community only has a population of about 500. Ive received a couple of positive responses and one challenge that I am researching on today and will reply to them soon.

Hi Everyone,

Although the farmer's market is over for the time being, organic gardener's and farmer's concerns never sleep. Today I have made up a little presentation for you regarding GMO products for your consideration.

GMO - genetically modified organisms - in foods is a real concern for those interested in eating and growing organic foods. With enough exposure to GMO out in the field, organics could become extinct as pollens from GMO move across acreage and contaminate seed. Each year new foods are intoduced into the market that are GMO. As the law stands right now we have no legal recourse to determine if the foods we purchase or consume are GMO or developed through GMO feeds or not. We are blindly purchasing and consuming.

"France is expected to call for an official ban on Monsanto’s genetically-modified (GM) corn very soon “at a European level,” according to the French news source RFI. Following the recent release of a University of Caen study that found a link between the “Frankencorn” and the development of severe tumors in rats, French officials have been urging a Europe-wide ban on both the cultivation and import of the GM corn, which was never proven safe in the first place prior to its commercial release."

See the full article here: http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/10/04/europe-wide-ban-monsanto-gm-corn-imminent-wake-french-study-linking-cancer/

I want to remind folks that GMO alfalfa hay has entered into ..... and ..... County. It is roundup ready, meaning that roundup will not kill the alfalfa hay but it will kill the weeds. Although the spread of this type of seed across pastures is very limited, it is not fully impossible. Generally ranchers cut the hay before it goes to seed. The risk is in the genetic alteration and potential damage of the hay itself upon the animals that consume it and consequently the people who eat the meat and other animal products like milk and butter. We were not designed to eat foreign protiens.

Until indepth studies have been done on the animals who consume these GMO grains and grasses, we are all in potential jeopardy. We must demand complete testing of these products at all levels in the food chain and we must demand freedom of choice though clear labeling on all food products.

And here's a heads up for farmers and ranchers who are now growing GMO crops locally. California proposition 37 is going to pass. Polls indicate a 65% bipartisan favor of the proposition. This will require all food products to be labeled regarding which ingredients within are GMO in the state of California leading to informed consumers in this state. This will cause an immediate wake up to families across California and hence the nation. GMO products, once identified, will no longer be wanted and your crop prices will go down and eventually you will have difficulty finding someone to purchase it. This has been the course of the econimic reprocussions of GMO in Europe. Organic consultants expect a similiar outcome in the States. You may still be able to ship this undesired product to unsuspecting people in foreign nations as there may develop a grain and hay shortage as famers struggle to reorganize to meet the needs and demands of our nation.

This 14 minute video will bring to your attention the crisis we are facing concerning GMO foods. A must watch if you feel it is time for you to wake up to this issue.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAL_AMdMXqY

This very brief film actually shows the damage in fields to plant life... I had heard about it but not seen it before. Now you can see too. This guy will have to mow his fields for several consecutive years to get rid of this super ragweed. Why he has let it grow this tall is beyond me, except maybe to make his point. This plant should NOT be allowed to seed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19594335

Best,
Arrow
President of ...... Community Farmer's Market

GloriousPoetry
8th October 2012, 14:45
Money orders are good to use.

blake
10th October 2012, 15:34
Hello Arrowwind,

Thank you for your thoughts, for these are indeed very difficult questions that most humans often like to slide under the rug, or rationalize rather than ponder over. I find that generally humans do not like to dig too deeply into the implication of their actions for various reasons.

I agree that the preparations you do are excellent; and indeed are part of the equation of active resistance. But a winning team, especially on matters of life needs both defensive and offensive strategies. I see preparation as good defensive strategy. But to keep freedom, wealth, health, and dignity one needs, in my opinion, both defensive and offensive strategies. For example, health is not protected by just eating right. There are many components to good health that require both defensive and offensive strategies. What happens to one’s health if one only puts energy into defensive strategies like eating well, yet never considers the offensive strategies such as the refusing to buy GMO food products, as well as the active educational sharing of the harmful effects of the GMO products? Because if one is reduced to not having any choices other than eating GMO foods, how can their defensive strategy of eating well work? The issue of the money is the same. The ptb strategize control mechanisms over the populace. Money has been tinkered with, as food has been, to weaken the populace. Money is the main root control by tptb. One choice, pruning cut of that invasive rooted weed, and their control over individuals, and the world quickly withers away. Without having options and actual choices, rather than controlled choices they offer you, the individual power based foundation that a sound based monetary system nurtures can not become robust, but rather makes for easy pickings for tptb to controls the people’s actions and strip people of their wealth, health, dignity and freedom.

Once total monetary control is achieved over us, controlling our food, or any other basic need becomes child’s play for them. Once they are in total control of the monetary system by mandating only cashless transaction, the people, now in checkmate, will have no choice but to enter the bloodbath of a revolution, or live with no choices, not even the freedoms to eat well, or use healthy medicine for their individual needs and beliefs. The American people are positioned imminently for checkmate by tptb. GMO food, and so many other issues affecting our health and freedoms are at stake, but once Americans loose total control over their use of money, ie mandated cashless electronic banking, Americans immediately become impotent in all defensive strategizes. They will feel the terror and helplessness of swiftly stepping into quicksand as they lose all power in their individual lives as they move in step with what they are told to do if they want to continue to breath. When the mandated cashless society in announced, than the bloodbath begins, because at that point the only option left is a bloodbath revolution fought in our own yards and not in some distant land we read about on the internet. No one will be thinking about GMO food then. They will be looking at their children’s graves in suicidal grief.

I don’t see active resistance as paying someone else to do the job. Donating money to good people aggressively fighting the beast is a good, but a incomplete strategy; perhaps likened to the analogy of not taking the correct amount of medicine to cure the illness. When one just donates money, is that just not throwing money into the wind, especially if you continue to patronize that which you gave other people money to take out? Is that not acting like the United States Government, or the Rothschild’s banking family funding both sides of the war? Donations to the brave and overt resistance is good, but only if you do your part of not patronizing, as much as possible, that which is oppressing your freedom, and stealing your wealth, health and dignity.

Americans need to play smarter than to offer themselves up as cannon fodder, I agree. But what do you call people who “pay” others to risk their lives for, what the individual won’t do for themselves? We all have a choice to use electronic banking or not. We don’t endanger life or limb by not doing electronic banking…. yet. Today, but maybe not tomorrow, we all have a choice to write a personal check or not. We all have a choice to use a credit card or not. We all have a choice to buy online or not. We all have a choice to buy local, and support our local businesses or not. We all have a choice, although it is getting more and more difficult, to use cash or not. But how long before we don’t have those choices? And more importantly, what are the eventual implications to our personal freedom, health, wealth, and dignity when we no longer have these choice? What happens to a muscle when it is put into a cast and not allowed to move? And when muscle atrophies in your hands, and arms, can you pick up a bucket of water, or chop up onions for soup, or aim a rifle for meat or protection? Every time individual Americans choose not to use the privacy and freedom power of cash, they are contributing to the atrophy of individual freedom. So in the end, by not taking offensive action, such as simply using cash, one becomes cannon fodder in another way. There is a thesis to be written on this one phrase, and much has already been written based on this one phrase: “ freedom isn’t free.” In other words, you can not pay someone else to keep America free. Each and every American has to do their part. And the easy way is to not let the powers that be get complete control over the monetary system. This is easily done by using cash, at least more than you use other monetary options.

Whenever an American makes a choice to use electronic banking, they have added to the weakening of the individual strength to protect themselves, with the ultimate death lock control over their lives by tptb. Right now millions are voting away their power and freedom by not using cash. Most Americans arms and hands are already atrophied. Paying someone else to do what Americans need to do individually is not going to get you to the foundational ground necessary where one can be pulled out safely out of this quicksand trap set up by the elite. Using cash can be inconvenient at times, but are you waiting for the time when ammunition and weapons are required to stand on your own two feet, in order to defend yourself so you can live, and thrive in life.

And as far as getting the implant out quickly, as you so powerfully stated, I think you have not thought deeper into that action. Even if they were not using nanotechnology, and you were able to remove it, what do they do to prisoners who take off a devise? Forgive my honesty, but to me it appeared your response concerning the implant was somewhat of an emotional response, where you replaced your excellent thinking powers with wishful bravado. I have known too many people who have spoken emotionally, and bravely like that before the fact. So hurtful to watch reality clamp down upon them without notice, as these fine people, who foolishly set themselves up to be cannon fodder by not being realistic of what they can, and cannot do to defend themselves, or by putting any realistic thought into their strategies. In this war for freedom, there is no place for emotional, egotistic false power, in my humble opinion. Over the years I have seen too many fall, thinking that “right”, or “ cleverness” was on their side.

I agree with you tptb will not put up with any overt resistance. Anyone showing resistance will be arrested brutally, if not shot. That is why passive resistance is so important now while we might still have the opportunity to do so. Passive, offensive resistance, like weaning oneself off the banks as much, and as quickly as possible, is in the populace’s ultimate best interest if they want to keep their freedom of having choices in life. Using cash is an excellent passive resistance that cuts into the system deeply.

Arrowwind, since you are an educator with a following, why not educate those around you why using cash is so important in keeping their freedom, privacy, and power of choice. Yes, using cash can be a pain in the neck with how things are now. Without the choice of using cash later on, the cashless electronic society will make your life hell. And you have the brain power to think through the implications of what eventually a mandated electronic banking can mean to your freedoms, your choices; as well as understand that eventually it won’t be so convenient as the data bases engorge and start refusing purchases that some computer decides you are not allowed to have because of dictated rations, or because you don’t have thirty inch waist. No eventually all this electronic online banking is going to be a chain and ball to your life, and all your decisions. Cash…. use it or lose it; and when you loose the choice of cash, the individual will loose total control of their life, and default to be common cannon fodder.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

RunningDeer
10th October 2012, 16:12

I would use a plastic coffee container buried about a foot, under trees, sheds, or trap doors.

I'd add: pray for no snow or ground freeze. Some of your solutions, I had considered. Please excuse the boink-boink mood I'm in, Lifebringer. :boink:

blake
10th October 2012, 18:55
Hello Arrowwind Once Again,

I just wanted to add that I am sorry it took me a few days to respond to your posts. I just have been so frightfully busy, that my extremely tight schedule overided my usual daily computer time. All good though!

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
11th October 2012, 15:02
Everything is rigged – health, politics, finance and more – but here’s how to beat the system

Hello Arrowwind,

I came across the above article today and it is a good and fine article as far as he seems comfortable in presenting the truth in a manner that makes humans comfortable. As you well know humans accept, and face the truth at various rates and levels. And even though he mentions that the fianancial system is rigged, he is only touching on that point lightly, proabably becasue " money" is such a gut action, trigger sensitive point for most humans. And in my opinion, humans feel so trapped by it, they usualy rationalize why they stay with the hurtful system. Otherwise, money would be more talked about, and humans would have never allowed themselves to be caught up in this enslaveing monetary sytem, or choose to continue to support the present monetary system which is choking them financially. Yet, still, when one reads the article and can take what he says to do with other rigged systems, one can understand what one must do not play in the money rigged system as well, that is if one is ready to face the truth about that sensitive issue. But most, unfortunately for society, are not.

Sincereley,

Mr. Davis

PS I like these two quotes but the whole article follows after. And I wonder just how honest humans can be with themselves in reflecting on their daily choices of participating in these rigged systems. I know many will have a few that they proudly will stay they worked themselves out of, yet the monetary rigged system, I know few who can proudly say they worked out of it.

"The path to true freedom begins with recognizing just how completely all the systems are rigged against you. Only from there can you withdraw your consent from all the rigged systems that are insidiously working to keep you sick, suppressed, impoverished and ignorant."

"The point of all this is that you can’t beat a rigged system. That’s why it’s rigged, of course: to make sure you never come out on top. So stop playing in the rigged system! The house always wins, didn’t you know? That’s how casinos make money, and it’s how nearly everything else works, too."

Mike Adams
Natural News
Oct 11, 2012

I’ve been pondering this topic for weeks, trying to find the words to communicate the full impact of this realization to which we are all increasingly awakening. Everything is rigged… the stock market, the news, the food, your taxes, public schools, the health care system, and on and on. Even Lance Armstrong’s cycling victories were all apparently rigged (with doping), we’re now finding out.

But what do I mean by “rigged” specifically? All these systems and industries are rigged to cheat you, to suppress you, and ultimately to suppress your human potential.

Think about it. The sick-care system is intentionally engineered to give you cancer, keep you sick, and keep you locked into a medical system that enriches powerful corporations while sacrificing human life.

The financial system is rigged to quietly steal the value of your money through endless monetary creation also known as “quantitative easing.” The more money the Fed prints, the less valuable the money you worked so hard to earn is left remaining.

The political system is utterly rigged to give you the illusion of choice while parading in front of you two puppets of different skin colors who both serve the same masters (the banksters).

The food system is rigged with GMOs that actually poison you while spreading genetic pollution across farms and fields everywhere.

The news is utterly and comprehensively rigged, and this was highlighted yet again by former CNN star reporter Amber Lyon who just went public with scathing accusations about how CNN allowed foreign terror regimes to actually BUY positive coverage on CNN’s broadcasts! This story is absolutely astonishing, and the very best interview of Amber Lyon exposing all this was conducted by Alex Jones and is found on YouTube.com. (Must-see video.) See Amber Lyon’s website at: http://www.amberlyonlive.com

The justice system is ridiculously rigged. A woman was arrested a few weeks ago and charged with a felony crime for drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. Meanwhile, absolute evil-minded criminals like Jon Corzine and Eric Holder go free with no prosecution whatsoever. The criminals run free while the innocent are persecuted.

“Science” is largely rigged. Science journals are all dominated by Big Pharma advertising money, and nearly all the so-called science you see in the news anymore is just a regurgitation of fabricated research from corporate science whores who have sold their integrity for a paycheck. Much of the effort behind “science” today is spent reinforcing a monopoly over medicine by pushing deadly vaccines while disparaging healing plants and nutrients.

Government regulators are completely rigged. The FDA looks out primarily for the interests of Monsanto and drug companies, not the safety of the American people. The USDA is completely beholden to the biotech industry and the meat factory giants, routinely betraying Americans with its decisions.

Private property is rigged. Thanks to unconstitutional property taxes, you never really “own” your land. Instead, you lease it from the government. Don’t believe me? Try not paying property taxes and see what happens. Your property will soon be seized at gunpoint and taken over by the government.

Even WAR is completely rigged. Wars are started with false flag attacks engineered by the imperialist USA, then all the reporting on war is completely censored to shield the American public from the truth of how horrifying it really is. The entire experience of war is sanitized, processed, homogenized… just like the processed cow’s milk you’re (hopefully not) drinking.

How do you beat a rigged system? Don’t play!

With all these systems rigged against you, how do you stand a chance of getting ahead? As every Vegas gambler knows deep down, the only way to beat the house is to not play against the house. Don’t play their game, in other words.

Instead of sending your children to government-run indoctrination centers known as public schools, home school them.

Instead of watching cable news propaganda, turn off the TV and get your news from independent online media like Natural News or one of our fan sites such as Natural News tracker.

Instead of being victimized by toxic GMO food, buy organic and avoid the GMOs.

Instead of falling for vaccines and prescription drugs, say NO to vaccines and dangerous drugs. Turn to nutrition and superfoods instead!

Instead of putting all your savings and investments in the fiat currency known as the dollar, diversify your holdings into precious metals, non-U.S. currencies, farm land and other stores of real value.

Instead of voting for the next presidential puppet, simply don’t vote for any president! The mere act of voting for a presidential candidate legitimizes the corrupt system. (Yes, it’s definitely important to vote for local candidates and ballot measures like Proposition 37 in California.)

The point of all this is that you can’t beat a rigged system. That’s why it’s rigged, of course: to make sure you never come out on top. So stop playing in the rigged system! The house always wins, didn’t you know? That’s how casinos make money, and it’s how nearly everything else works, too.

Levels of awakening

The path to true freedom begins with recognizing just how completely all the systems are rigged against you. Only from there can you withdraw your consent from all the rigged systems that are insidiously working to keep you sick, suppressed, impoverished and ignorant.

From there, focus your power and your effort inward, asking self-empowering questions like how can I become better informed and educated? How can I gain new skills? How can I improve my health and set myself free from the medical enslavement system? In time, these questions will transform to more broad questions such as: How can I contribute something meaningful to the world? What can I do to serve in the defense of life and truth?

These are levels of awareness / awakening. I describe them like this:

Level 0 – “Zombie”
This is the default level of total ignorance at which 90% of the population operates. They have no clue about anything that matters such as how fiat currency systems operate, natural cures for cancer, the true dangers of vaccines, how television manipulates their behavior and so on. (These people are often experts in sports and TV sitcoms, however.)

Level 1 – “Awakened”
This level is achieved when a person realizes something along the lines of “Hey, I’m living in a dream world. I’m being told lies at every turn. What is real? How can I know what is real?” This is where people start asking questions.

Level 2 – “Informed”
A level 2 person is someone who has taught themselves a significant amount of real history and the way the world really works. This person will have knowledge of politics, psychology, world history, economics, natural health, the natural world (water, ecosystems, soils, etc.), basic anatomy, basic science and so on. Not even 1% of the population today qualifies as level 2. Most people operate in a state of wild ignorance of the world around them.

Level 3 – “Mastery”
A level 3 person not only understands a great deal about the real world around them, they have also grasped ways to navigate through that world with great accomplishment and influence. They are innovators, creators and often communicators. Financial achievement is not the purpose here. Rather, it is achieving relevance in a world largely populated by utterly irrelevant people.

Level 4 – “Enlightenment”
This level is only achieved by those of the highest dedication to spiritual awakening. You would typically only find this level of understanding in people who pursue a lifetime practice of prayer, or transcendental meditation, or a similar spiritual practice. At this level of awareness, individuals become withdrawn from the material world and really have no interest in interacting with individuals of lower levels of awareness. Far less than one in a million human beings will ever achieve level 4 “Enlightenment.”

Just to review these levels again, here are some of the keywords and concepts that typically relate to people of each level:

Level 0 – “Zombie” – Football, sports scores, TV sitcoms, processed junk food, vaccinations, playing the lotto, following doctors’ orders, submitting to apparent authority, going along with the status quo.

Level 1 – “Awakened” – Asks questions. Reads ingredients on foods. Questions their doctor. Watches documentaries instead of sports. Attempts to assess information and think rationally. Questions false authority.

Level 2 – “Informed” – Reads books. Explores alternative information. Invests in self-education. Participates in activism. Seeks to make changes in the world around them. Speaks out with friends. Challenges people’s beliefs. Reflects on their own beliefs and is capable of adaptation.

Level 3 – “Mastery” – Has great influence. Creates things. Innovates. Provides solutions. Invents new things. No television. No vaccines. No junk food. Has a very long-term perspective. Understands the “big picture.” Seeks to help others. Has compassion for living things. Recognizes the web of life on our planet.

Level 4 – “Enlightenment” – Realizes the great illusion of life. Embraces immortality of consciousness and the human spirit. Expresses compassion for others but not intervention. Never seeks to “change” others, only to invite them to expand their awareness. Recognizes interconnectedness of all life systems. Sees the human life experience in a humorous light. Is able to tap into higher consciousness. Rarely seeks fame and not interested in financial success. Often abandons all material wealth.

Remember: The rigged systems in place today want to suppress your rise from Level 0 to Level 4. They wish to keep you as dumbed-down as possible so that you never become fully aware of what’s really happening around you. Only by refusing to participate in those systems do you have a real opportunity to move up the levels and achieve the only thing that really matters: High-level consciousness.

If you’d like to learn more on this subject, check out my related website www.DivinityNow.com

Arrowwind
11th October 2012, 17:54
Hello Arrowwind Once Again,

I just wanted to add that I am sorry it took me a few days to respond to your posts. I just have been so frightfully busy, that my extremely tight schedule overided my usual daily computer time. All good though!

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

I think I am of the opinion that using only cash will make absolutley not difference so I guess thats why I dont do it. Use cash in this transaction and it gets placed right in a bank in the next. I dont think enough people will ever move to cash to make a political statement just like you cant seem to get people to stop using drugs, eating preseravtives, eating abused animals, shopping a Kia.

and aside from that, using electronic transferes is not the problem, the problem is the consciousness that is directing the banking industry. If you dont attack the problem directly it will never change. The banksters only ignore or snicker at people who use cash. it is irrelevant to them. And thats how I see it. The banksters must be taken to jail. Bush needs to be taken to jail. Trials must go on in the Hague. Electronic money transfer is merely a symptom of a disease of heart and mind amongst the bankers that control the system. It is a symptom only, not a cause, and like any disease if you only attack the symptoms you will never cure the disease. So I do think that we fundamentally disagree on this point. I too think it is irrelevant if one uses cash or electronic transfer.

The whole system is going to come down wether we use cash or not and the cash in our pockets will be as worthless as our etheric (fiat) money in the bank account. The cash in your pocket is fiat money just as the printed statement of your account balance is fiat money. If you think there is any difference you are fooling yourself. It comes from the same source and will return to the same source. It is not yours but only passes through your hands and as the law stands now can be called in by the Federal Reserve at any second.

How can you possibly think that the cash in your pocket is any different and that its use within the system will make any difference.

My opinion is that people should use the system to their advantage as they go about preparing for signficant econimic and social change... I also hold the view that the changes coming are not going to be as dangerous as we once thought... as according to Hopi Prophecy we are creating a new world of consciousness lead by the heart... its all going to tumble down what we have been in. Just keep your heart open and keep learning and acquiring new skills to take you on to the next level.

Every person has their role to play. I send money (by electronic transfer btw) to groups that are much more prepared to do the work than I am. I have my work to do and they have theirs . Much of this probably has to do with my age and my position in life likely. I marched the war path to resistance when I was young. Today I manefest differently.

I run a farmer's market, I grow food. I help people with health issues. I educate people. I belong to oathkeeprs. I barter when I can. I network with neighbors and I am now floating the idea of unifiying local people to make their county GMO free.

Still you have not said what you do aside from not using cash.

Arrow

GloriousPoetry
11th October 2012, 18:18

Inquiring minds want to know

GloriousPoetry
11th October 2012, 18:26
I agree with much of what you have to say.......however taking businesss away from banks any bit we can hurts them where it counts! The printing of money was created as a barter system but when money turned into a commodity all hell broke loose.

Arrowwind
11th October 2012, 20:56

Inquiring minds want to know

Any time you use money that was created out of thin air by the bank you support the bank as you support business with your cash that works with the bank. . You are deluding yourself. Why do you think the cash that is in your pocket is clean when it was produced by bank, circulated by a bank, and cycled through the bank time and time again?

Nanoo Nanoo
11th October 2012, 21:25
Save the wales :-)

N
N

blake
12th October 2012, 05:11
Hello Arrow,

Thank you again for your perspective. I agree that the Banksters, and The Bushes etc etc need to be brought to justice by being jailed as well as making whole what they destroyed over the decades. But it needs to be asked, is our justice system ethical, and not rigged? The courts didn’t obey their own laws and rules thirty years ago, and they only follow their own rules today when it is convenient to do so. So it would be nice if that were to happen; perhaps then we could have an honest banking system. Perhaps then Americans could use banks with the integrity of privacy, as well as having confidence that the banks functioned with the ethics, that the money you deposit into your accounts does belong to you. But as Mike Adams said, the systems are all rigged, and it is my experience that that definitely includes the court system.

Have you noticed that Banks today mostly have the perspective that one’s deposits actually belong to the bank, and not the person who deposits the money; and their attitude is that the depositor may or may not get it back. I am not sure of the year when they first put a limit of withdrawing more than ten thousand dollars in cash from your accounts without having to fill out a form for the IRS before the bank gave you YOUR CASH. Now the cap limit is only $3000, I believe, before the fraud department becomes alerted. And forms are not just sent to the IRS anymore, but suspicious activity reports must be filed, among other bell ringing alerts. You may have worked hard savings up that three thousand dollars, but you just can’t go in and take it out in cash without creating a suspicious activity report, and other trials and tribulations just because you want YOUR MONEY.

The bank’s policy is to spy on their customers. They have no ethics concerning your privacy. Neither do they have to 100 percent give you the money in your accounts.
So I am assuming that you are unconcerned with privacy issues, and the issue of not readily having access to what is yours?

I am not against banks, just the dishonest ones. You seem to call it milking the system. I call it playing dice with the devil, metaphorically of course. I support privacy, honest money, and honest banking practices, which, unfortunately do not exist today.

Some people like to think love makes the world go around, metaphorically of course. I have seen love get crushed every time in the politics of life because whether one sees the undercurrent or not, what makes the world go around is money. The masses are just fodder for the slaughter. Wishful thinking, in my opinion, when speaking of a new consciousness evolving over the masses, and/ or the international banksters reminds me of what the Catholic Church use to tell the poor and overworked: that they will get their reward in heaven.

Money controls everything; sadly, with all your goodness, even you. Money should not be a control mechanism and yet it is. And any one who believes that money doesn’t control them, are not seeing reality, in my opinion, but instead are choosing to rationalize their actions to prove to themselves that money isn’t controlling them.

I believe in the power of thought. I believe that thought follows energy, and that thought is energy too. I put some credence into the idea that one’s thoughts, or at least a good part of them creates your reality. So I observe the ninetynine percent complaining about the one percent, and it would appear that the proof is in the pudding that the ninety-nine percent have more or less failed at creating a good reality for themselves. The ninety-nine percent are the workers providing the one percent with their hard assets and easy living. So I guess the consciousness of the bankers is much stronger than the consciousness of the ninety-niners? I don’t know if that is true or not. All I know for sure is if I follow the money trail, it leads me to who is in control. And those with the money are in control. And those without the money often patronize those with the money, keeping them in control. So I think you are misunderstanding why I think using cash is important.

If humans believe there is a new consciousness forming, where is it coming from? Is it suddenly going to have ninetyniners more in control of their thoughts so they can manifest a better reality, and not be worried over mortgage payments, heating bills etc, while this same consciousness for the international bankers will attune them to suddenly not wanting control over the masses? I don’t know for sure about Hopi prophecy, or changing consciousness, or earth changes etc. All I can do is follow the money. And it’s quite clear that money controls everything. And since money controls everything it seems that it would be in the ninetyniner’s best interest if they stopped allowing the one percent to feed off their hard work, by gaining back more control of the money. Using cash does indeed take some of the control away from the international banksters. When I pay the farmers for the fruit of their labors in cash, I am cutting out the middle man, the banks. Everytime I don’t make a deposit, to pay someone, I don’t add to the fractional reserve magical money making system. Every time someone write a check or makes a deposit they contribute to the fractional reserve system of magical money making. Do I believe cash, even fiat cash, is better than electronic banking? Absolutely, because among many other things it provides privacy, it keeps me out of the data bases, and cuts out the middle man of control that allows the system to magically multiply the money, thereby downsizing my purchasing power.

When we had honest money, as you well know, before our present fiat system, the masses kept more of the fruits of their labor. It’s not as easy to transfer wealth as quickly from the ninetyniners to the one percent when we are not on a fiat system. Gold and silver money kept the lion’s share of the wealth in the family, and not siphoned into the bankster’s pockets so easily. When we didn’t have a fiat system, the masses were not as easily controlled by banks, and money because the masses naturally kept more of their wealth. The more wealth the masses have the better the balance of power between the masses and the mega rich.

I agree that the cash I have in my pocket is fiat money and not worth what my hard assets and practical skills are worth. Yet by using cash, I keep my privacy and without privacy one is always vulnerable. Some humans foolishly say they have nothing to hide.
Well, humans who speak such nonsense must be thinking that those in control play fair.
Or that they are so well read on the millions of new laws, rules, regulations and policies put out each year, that they would never be caught unawares of violating any of these. There is a reason why a good attorney warns you no matter how innocent you think you are to never let the police, or a federal agent into your house, let alone speak to them, and it is not because you are guilty of any wrong doing. It is what the police or the federal agent may inadvertently see or plant, or needs to see that could cost the innocent his freedom. And the innocent will never know what it is until after the fact.

On an aside, asset forfeiture law is something so many good people are unaware of. Another good topic to discuss and explore on your blog to help people be more aware to the games that an ambitious DA can play to get a win on his record, or a forceful bargaining chip to play against you, to get what he needs from you. If someone needs a patsy, asset forfeiture laws are often used by those in power to get whatever they need to get. Sacrificial lambs to get what they need is just part of their easy strategizes. About thirteen year ago, a friend with a 100 acre farm, that had been in his family for over a hundred years, had donated the use of his land to hold a music festival to bring awareness to Jury Nullification. Politically this became a very hot issue. The officials on a state level did not want this to happen. Yet they really legally couldn’t stop him, although they made it hard for him. But, he went through all the channels, crossed all the T’s so he could have this large gathering on his property. A few days before the big event, he gets a “friendly” visit from a government official. Told him point blank, “ you know, Steve, if the police were to find any pot on the property after this festival we would have to take your property away from you. And we really don’t want to do that.” That is all he said. Steve, being an activist understood asset forfeiture laws. At least they were good enough to tell him what they were going to do if he had the festival. Had they been really nasty they wouldn’t have warned him, and they would have just made some excuse to come over and find any ‘police planted” illegal substance they needed in order to just claim his estate. Attorneys understand the easy power play asset forfeiture laws, and how your innocent words can hang you.

But to get back to the topic. At one time banks, more or less, honored their customer’s privacy. At one time you could get your money out, when and how much you wanted, without being denied, harassed, or tagged by a suspicious activity report or worse. That was a different era. And people need to ask why it changed and understand why it changed.

By making deposits in a bank, a human is contributing to the fractional reserve system, and creating a paper or electronic trail. Paying people with cash, and buying with cash protects your privacy and doesn’t contribute to the fractional reserve system. I have never had anyone except for someone entrenched in the system complain about getting cash from me. Humans seem to love cash. Even in my travels, people love the cash. And it has been my experience that unless they are bouncing a check, people usually don’t deposit the cash, but use it to purchase what they need. You, and I seem to have two different experiences with cash, and what people do with it. And I don’t understand how you know, or why you think the banksters are laughing at anyone for using cash. But I do know the banksters are celebrating how they control people, and how cheaply people sell their privacy and power for the bank’s electronic conveniences. People’s deposits makes their magic money making system churn. And the data bases celebrate with glee as they track a person’s purchasing habits, and other personal data gleaned.

I had a friend, a young man with a family just opening a small business. There was an error within the bank, and they froze his accounts. He couldn’t pay his bills. He couldn’t’ buy food for his children, or put gas in his car. They were quickly pushing him into bankruptcy by refusing to release HIS MONEY to him. After a few months, it looked as if he was going to loose his business that he worked years to get into a financial position to start. Since I knew the young man quite well, and understood the issue would eventually be resolved, I was in a position to loan him the CASH to float him, and his business until the bank figured out their stupidity. Six months later, the funds were released. I was repaid in full immediately; and he learned a valuable lesson about possession being nine tenths of the law. Needless to say he avoids banking.

I had another friend owned a small seasonal business. He use to accept credit cards. One summer the credit cards claimed thirty-five thousand dollars of his sales. So the following summer he refused all credit cards, and personal checks. He simply directed people to the ATM machine around the corner to get the CASH to purchase their tickets. He didn’t loose one sale because of it. But most happily, by cutting out the middle man, the bank, he had a lot more purchasing power, after avoiding all those credit cards fees for each transaction. Each time you use a credit card, the bank gets its cut from the transaction. That is why some places put a minimum on a credit card because anything lower would mean only the bank made money on the transaction. Anyways after that experience several other local merchants of small businesses followed suit; they cut the credit cards and increased their profits. You can train people to use cash.

I think the entire system is laughing at how easily humans are controlled. And especially those humans who sell their privacy so cheaply. Go to a local box store and they will offer ten percent off your purchase that day if you open up an account with them. Let’s say you buy seventy dollars worth of product, and accept their offer. That human just sold their private information to a data base for seven dollars. Who got the better deal?

If one wants to fight back from being so controlled by money. One has to stop using the very systems as much as possible that are used to control them, and start protecting their privacy. Electronic banking offers no privacy.

I agree that the system is designed to collapse anyway. Some people are maxing out their credit cards and buying what they need in hard assets and silver coins. I will not say that is a bad idea at this time to stock up on food and essentials. I think it would be better to sell off your 401k. But getting back your stolen wealth, siphoned off over the decades from the system, is a good thing, but is best when balanced out without giving more to the system than you are getting back.

But the main point, as I keep repeating is that using cash is keeping choices, privacy and power with the masses. The power to buy what one needs, and wants should not be placed so lowly on the scale of importance to your well being. Do you really think that after they have collected all your personal data by allowing a paper trail of your personal transactions, that when the coming cashless society is mandated, that electronic banking will be so benign? When a cashless society is mandated, they will have all the power to decide what you can and cannot purchase, or what funds you can or cannot have access to. The cashless society allows no choice to buy one’s wants, or needs with privacy. Do you think that we will be able to buy whatever we want without risking being tagged as a terrorist, and then having a swat team batter down our doors at four a.m. for buying an item that on their alert list? You know how it is with the TSA. That breast milk for the baby has to be confiscated by the TSA. They just know it could be used for a terror event. You think the banks with their new monopoly power as the forced middle man for all purchases will be any different in their attitude than the TSA in this mandated cashless society?

The one thing we seem to agree on is that a collapse is unavoidable. The things we seem to disagree on is the importance of privacy, and the power of cash to keep at least some things private, and to have the freedom to purchase what we need without the bankster’s or the system breathing down our necks like the TSA play with their games of “freeze” and other silly, but hurtful stuff. Do you really think that during a mandated cashless society that the banks will not become just as ruthless with what you can purchase, as how the TSA is with what you can or cannot bring on a plane? And like how the TSA can intrusively invade your body, should you want to board a plane; how intrusively will the banks invade, and control your purchasing desires and/or interfere with buying what you may need to care for yourself?

By not honoring, or respecting one’s own privacy, and that of others, one gifts the government, and the banksters with a record of all financial transactions. They know all about you, and your habits, making such individuals who financial transactions are mostly electronic, or on paper, so easy to be controlled during the coming mandated cashless society. If humans don’t fight for privacy and purchasing freedom now, how will they retain any privacy, power, or purchasing freedom in the near future of the mandated cashless society?

My goal is not to convince you to help protect privacy, and /or slow down the coming mandated cashless society. I am simply giving food for thought for those who understand that one cannot have freedom without privacy, and electronic banking is not only an open book into your life, it has a switch that can be turned off.

I thought I had answered your question about what I did before by saying that I do everything and more that I write of. But since you brought it up again, to be a little more specific among so many other things I am, or have been, concerning the freedom of America a :

writer, educator, lecturer activist, talk show host. I have been on the front line working against the beast in helping people keep what they foolishly opened themselves up to losing.

I buy local, as well as support, in varies ways, my local farmers, CSA, farmer’s market, permaculture groups, and local food banks. I grow, and can, as well as dry my own food. I have outshot many young veteran’s coming home after having combat experience in Iraq. I am a student of the martial arts.

I network extensively and barter skills. I give away over two hundred plants a year to encourage, or help people start gardens. I help people with their gardens. I have invited local herbalists to come dig up unusual herbs from my property that are not always so easily available.

I use to be very active in politics interviewing the people running for office and talking to them about these issues.

I have a close ear to the ground as to what is going on in my community.

I have given cash to people who needed it. You would call it a donation. They were big donations.

I do not support the banks. And like you I am better off then most people because of my self sufficiency. I do not milk the system as you put it. I stay free of it. I guard my privacy. I share my resources with people who can appreciate them, and do not share them with people with limited, greedy, or dangerous outlooks.

There, now you know a few things about me. I don’t know how that helps you concerning the issue of the power of cash or this conversation. It was very nice for you to share what you did about yourself. But I am not sure of your point in it. I think you are a fine human. You do many good things. You have every right to do what is in your best interest. And you seem to be there for others and your community. But this is a world that runs on money and control. If one wants to survive to thrive one, in my opinion, cannot ignore the basics. Some have been clever to get metals, and other hard assets. But the point is when the change comes, money and control will still be the name of the game. It will just be in a new,,and more crushing form. Until the masses gain back some control of the money, they are digging their own graves. The banksters control the cashless society. What do the masses control? When cash is made totally illegal, what options will the masses have to balance out the power, and the control of the cashless banking system? What control does the traveler have over the TSA? The TSA even harassed Ron Paul and his family after the RNC. What power do the people have? The majority of the people have accepted a cashless society; the majority of the people have accepted the TSA. The masses have given up all their power. Any illusions anyone may have that they are safe because they are self sufficient when we go totally cashless, makes them prime pickings for the power brokers running the new systems. Banks will be the new TSA, just worse.

Those who have silver may be comfortable for a short while. But if people were unable to protect their privacy, and the power of cash before the change, how will they have the logic and experience to protect their silver from being siphoned off from the new banking and financial system?

It’s all about power. If they say jump, how high will the masses jump? The new system already has plans to siphon off what anyone may have. Because the masses don’t pay attention to money, and how they are controlled by it, they are all willingly walking away from freedom, while seemingly hoping the universe will save them. But the question is will the universe save humans from this situation that they have not fought against, but willingly went along with? I do believe earth is a school where lessons are to be learned. And I think Americans are about to fail their exams on balancing the power of money, and keeping their freedoms.

My apologies for the long post.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

blake
12th October 2012, 05:59
I had about 6 accounts at one stage . I decided to close ALL PERSONAL ACCOUNTS and just keep my Business account. The Business account is in the name of a business , not a Person.

The business account is used for all transactions and is kept very lean. Only what i can afford to lose do i keep in there. Silver is the dark horse , if you havent purchased at least some silver then i dont know what you are waiting for. its so affordable right now at $32 an ounce. You will never be able to buy in at that price once the dollar breaks. This is when your money will work for you.

Just buy some silver at spot , coins are not the best value as they have collectable value added which in time of emergency goes out the window and returns to its spot price.

I agree , get out of the banks. You can pay with most thins via paypal which is priobably tied into a big bank anyway ... but its a manner of transfer.

what this will do in effect is get us to reduce our globality and make us get back to local trading. Communities trading close quaters.

one thing is for sure EVERY economist on both sides of the fence is telling you to buy silver or gold. This is part of the plan to return the money standard back to a gold backed system after they have bought up everything with fiat currency. its a diabolical enterprise but they are running full steam ahead and they have us locked in pretty much. You just have to be smart , their system will be introduced but will collapse after about 3 years. thats when your silver and gold will really kick in.

Kyosaki predicts $6000 an ounce silver by 2016 100 ounces will cost you $3200 and net you half a mill IF his prediction comes off. : 0 ) either way silver is THE best bet .

Hello Nanoo Nanoo,

Thanks for posting and shring some food for thought.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis