PDA

View Full Version : Giving Out Free Flu Jabs At My Work!

seantimberwolf
4th October 2012, 18:38
So i go into work Monday,

And all over the staff area are posters saying about free Flu Jabs for employee's just see personnel or put your name on the board on the canteen!

Well you can imagine my reaction, BUT being the man i am, i went to speak to my personnel manager to ask why this was being rolled out.
She said its a thing the government help pay for to minimize sickness levels.

She then asked me what time slot i wanted, not "do you want one" but automatically assumed i would take one being a manager and at what time!
I told her in a very polite way, i don't believe in them and i don't get ill, then left the office.

I was amazed to discover that most the staff "blindly" wanted one.
Whats your take on this guys, i mean is it me or is this pushy and just blatant or is it just that I'm aware and it is too me?

FYI i work at a large supermarket chain, so you can imagine the cost of this!

Sean

Shamz
4th October 2012, 18:53
I work with IBM and here too every year - they offer free Flu shots to all full time employees, part time employees, supplemental and Sub-Contractors ( basically everyone ). Till date I have not even bothered to read the full email that comes out. I am pretty sure there are lot of employees who gladly take the Free Shot Vs $30 at local pharmacy shops.

intruth
4th October 2012, 19:39
My husband's employer does the same thing and includes spouses. Last year I went b/c I wasn't awake then. Since then, I have told him I will NEVER get another flu shot or vaccine of ANY kind and neither should he. My daughter is a freshman in college and they wanted her to get the
meningitus vaccine, which we refused. In fact her roommate feels the same way. So I guess word IS getting around.

If enough people refuse to go along with this "program" it will end or they'll try to pass a law to force us to.

Kryztian
4th October 2012, 20:32
Congratulations on NOT getting the shot. The pressure to get them is all over and I believe subsidized by all sorts of entities - modern medicine is expensive but they make the flu shot cheap.

If in a group of people, I usually like to make my opposition known to the flu shot, albeit politely. Someone will always remark that it has always worked for them and I have to hold my tongue to keep from saying "that's is because you have allowed this thing to compromise your immune system."

I have not had the flu since the mid 1990s and treated with homeopathic Oscillococcinum, and now use Oscillococcinum preventative as a vaccine. Basically, buy a box of it at a health food store (about $10 - 20 depending on how many vials) and take open just one of the vials. Let 5-10 little sugar pellets (or use the whole vial it you aren't frugal, makes no difference) fall into a clean glass of water and dissolve (10 minutes). Then stir with a clean spoon and give each person in your house at least a tablespoon of water (or drink the whole glass, getting too much has no effect). One vial, if used sparingly can last for a decade (pennies a year per person in your household). I do this about three times during the flu season - those friendly reminders to get your shot become my reminder to take my Oscillococcinum.

Also, if you are a regular coffee drinker (including decaf) this method will probably NOT work, as coffee usually antidotes many homeopathics. If you do drink it, just keep Oscillococcinum handy for when you get the flu - you need to take it at the onset of the flu (say first 24 hours, even earlier is better) or it will not work.

donk
4th October 2012, 20:40
heh....there doing it here right now. People are encouraging each other to go get one. I try to get them to question it...nah--I'm nuts.

My bank got eat-ed by a larger bank, and our health bene changed: turns out we have above average "catastrophic" health issues, too many people getting sick costs them too much money--so they jack EVERY treatment, and make "preventive" medicine (such as the jabs) next to nothing...or in this case...free!

Good thing we got "choice" of insurance in this great country. (it's a joke: my only choice has been take what employer gives me, or not have any).

pugwash84
4th October 2012, 22:00
they sell them at the asda supermarket here for £6.00 and they offer them on the nhs from the docs free for me coz I have asthma but it's because when I get the flu I get it really bad but I still cant be bothered with it lol I'll take the gamble

DevilPigeon
4th October 2012, 22:17
-----

I work for a large multinational energy company, and they've been offering these flu jabs for years. I think most (large) companies do these days, it's all part of the "corporate responsibility" culture prevalent especially in the UK.

Yes, it amazes me how people blindly accept stuff like this without giving it a second thought... Scary really. But then again, many years ago I may well have been tempted as I was more plugged into the matrix back then! :p. Never had one though, I'll stick with my mega dose of D3.

WhiteFeather
4th October 2012, 22:41
Good Story Here, If you will.
Several years ago when our family went up to visit my sons college at Scranton University in P.A. for a family day outing in his freshman year. All the families gathered to meet one another in an outdoor setting, play some frisbee, enjoy some cold beverages, listen to some music, and get acquainted with one another..etc. During this bonding time together a Mother of one of the freshman students approached my ex-wife then and started talking with her for quite some time. After the chat my ex-wife asked me to come over and speak with this woman. She said you need to talk with her your gonna love this and she has a story to tell you concerning her daughter. The woman went on to inform me that her daughter has had only one vaccine shot in her life which was a Tetanus Vaccine that she received when she was a young girl. She has never been sick a day in her life. That's right never sick, no cold.. no flu... no ear infection, nothing. I was shocked to hear this because i have never heard of this before,. I didn't think it was possible for a child to go thru school with only one vaccine. She let on to inform me that it was a lil difficult, and that she had her work cut out for her. She fought against the school systems mandatory vaccine shots, as she went all the way to the supreme court system and eventually won her case.

I say no more.....Would I personally take another poisoned vaccine shot from the Sinister Pharmaceutical companies. Not a chance.
The only shot i would take now would be some good scotch or some good bourbon....Cheers!

TargeT
4th October 2012, 22:56
She said its a thing the government help pay for to minimize sickness levels.FYI i work at a large supermarket chain, so you can imagine the cost of this!

Sean

MERC & other vaccine manufactures seem to be VERY tight with governments, the majority of their sales (I'd guess) come from governments.

My work has the same offer, except its MANDITORY to get a flu shot (though as of now there is no enforcement behind it, they just say "its manditory" and most sheeple line right up)

intruth
4th October 2012, 23:23
TargeT,

My work has the same offer, except its MANDITORY to get a flu shot (though as of now there is no enforcement behind it, they just say "its manditory" and most sheeple line right up)

Is there any repercussion if you don't get one? Do they track this? Scary....

TargeT
4th October 2012, 23:30
They do track it, but so far I have seen nothing to back up the "mandatory" you get harassed, your boss gets harassed because your name came up on the list etc...

Luckily I have Google and no sense of loyalty to this particular program, I told them I am violently allergic to eggs & that the last time I got a shot I had trouble breathing (they won't come NEAR me with a needle now as malpractice suits are a great way to ruin your career).

so while I avoid the shot, I don't do it openly and defiantly (which maybe I should...)

Referee
5th October 2012, 00:51
No way!!!!!!!!!!

Christine
5th October 2012, 01:00
Also, if you are a regular coffee drinker (including decaf) this method will probably NOT work, as coffee usually antidotes many homeopathics. If you do drink it, just keep Oscillococcinum handy for when you get the flu - you need to take it at the onset of the flu (say first 24 hours, even earlier is better) or it will not work.

Great recommendation.... Oscillococcinum really works for many people. One comment though, I know it is common knowledge that coffee, toothpaste (minty), camphor and menthol antidote homeopathic medicines, however I practiced with a homeopath in Mexico for many years and learned that if someone routinely drinks coffee homeopathy works just fine.

*** EDIT ***

DO NOT GET THE FLU SHOOT !! FORGOT THAT MOST IMPORTANT ADVICE. I HAVE BEEN TRACKING THE INFORMATION ON VACCINES SINCE 1979 - WE HAVE KNOWN SINCE THEN THE DAMAGE THEY DO.

Daughter of Time
5th October 2012, 03:21
Seantimberwolf, I congratulate you!

I've had only one serious flu in my life and I'd rather get the flu than a flu shot. Now, as soon as I feel a flu coming on I immediately take oscillococcinum at six hour intervals and oregano oil in between. I continue with oregano oil until the flu is gone.

Of all the people I know who get flu shots, they usually get sicker than people who don't get the flu shot.

These are some of the nasty side effects some people I personally know have suffered immediately after the flu shot: epstein barr, immune deficiency syndrome, flu all winter long, arthritis, lupus, and the nastiest of all: permanent paralysis. Yes, permanent full body paralysis!!! This happened to a school teacher I know who was more or less forced to have a flu shot. She had the shot in the afternoon, after a few minutes she felt ill, after 1/2 hour she couldn't function, went home, fall asleep until the next morning and when she woke up she was completely paralyzed!!! This happened over 10 years ago and has been paralyzed ever since! This may not be a common side effect, but she's not the only one it has happened to. There are other cases out there which are covered up.

My advice: DON'T GET THE FLU SHOT!!!

Michelle Marie
5th October 2012, 06:46
I chided the clerk at the drugstore about pushing poison as I pointed to the flu shot sign on the counter. He then showed me the note that was given to the employees to push flu shots like a hamburger place pushes french fries. I took a picture of it and put it on Facebook! I was going to upload it here but it asks for a URL. What's up with that?

When I learned of the tentacles of the tainted cabal reached into the public school where I was teaching, I quit. I mentioned what I could to who I could, but not too many listening ears. But I did write down a list of alternatives to flu shots on the board. I researched the flu shot and vaccine and had never heard of a cytocaine storm before. But the thing is, the damage can be done later in life when it is set off by something. Plus the cumulative effects...I trust my immune system. I got stung by bees twice this summer. I'm ready.

I'm also ready to talk about the inculcation in the school handed down by the CDC. I'm also willing to mention the government doc I found giving authority to health officials. Who is doing all this authority stealing -- non gov orgs pushing back door agendas for big pharma. They put a clinic on campus and distribute prozac and other drugs ON campus where our children are mandated to go. That is CRIMINAL. and I watched them pass out little orange fluoride pills at the elementary school that is largely hispanic. I watched them harvest our children for the military through mind manipulation and bribary and that is SICK. I saw and felt the minds of some students who were very close to me before and after they were subjected to the military recruiters who were housed there one then two days a week with their kiosk and hummer and camouflage gifts.

Thank God for the awareness around flu shots and vaccines. I pray that all know the full truth about them now in order to make true wise and healthy choices.

Michelle Marie

Yeah! Awakening!!
Michelle Marie

danceblackcatdance
5th October 2012, 06:59
worry when they start making it compulsory...

Paul
5th October 2012, 08:05
I took a picture of it and put it on Facebook! I was going to upload it here but it asks for a URL. What's up with that?
There are two ways to get an image into a post here.

You can "point" to an image that is already visible on the Web somewhere by giving its URL. That's the "easy" way (if you have a URL) that you already noticed.
You can upload an image of your own: while composing your post, click on "Go Advanced", and then in the "Additional Options" below the box where you write "Your Message", click on "Manage Attachments"

Christine
5th October 2012, 12:21
no way!!!!!!!!!!

yes, way !!!!!

scanner
5th October 2012, 12:58
I'm as asthmatic , they tell me every year how at risk I am to the dreaded flu. And every year I refuse , because when I ask what's in it ,no one can tell me . Even if they did, after listening to the guy who help construct RFiD they would have to tie me down for any vaccines .

http://youtu.be/Ury4lZkxqWE

Dorjezigzag
5th October 2012, 15:13
I didn't think it was possible for a child to go thru school with only one vaccine

I never had any vaccines, they did a test on me when I was a baby and I blew up like the michelin man so they decided that I was not allowed any vaccines. I actually got ill a lot when I was growing up, whooping cough, german measles, ,measles, you name it I had it, but now I rarely get sick, I have not seen a doctor in years, perhaps because my imune system has devloped on its own without interference.

I have had a lot of supernatural experiences and I was interested to hear credo mutwa's comments that he believes there are not so many shamans today because of the vacination program, he believes that it can interupt with our connection with the spirit world. I think there is something to that although I have met shamans who have received vacinations.

I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men & women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times."
—Credo Mutwa (the reptilian agenda video pt 1

I think it is best to avoid chemicals in our bodies as much as we can, so well done Sean for avoiding this jab and for highlighting it to others.

I have seen studies where it is believed that alot of the lowering of disease rates that were attributed to the introduction of vacines were actually due to the introduction of better sanitation, living conditions and hygiene.

Arrowwind
5th October 2012, 15:30
They do track it, but so far I have seen nothing to back up the "mandatory" you get harassed, your boss gets harassed because your name came up on the list etc...

Luckily I have Google and no sense of loyalty to this particular program, I told them I am violently allergic to eggs & that the last time I got a shot I had trouble breathing (they won't come NEAR me with a needle now as malpractice suits are a great way to ruin your career).

so while I avoid the shot, I don't do it openly and defiantly (which maybe I should...)

there are times when defiance isnt worth the trouble. I've lied many times to employers to avoid shots.. from "Ive had it already" to "Im allergic and unless you are good at CPR you don't want me to have one" How defiant I am depends on just how brain dead they are. The deader they are the more I lie. Its not worth the arugment, harrassment and marginalization.

Referee
5th October 2012, 15:36
I was not clear No Way I would ever take a Flu Shot especially from my employer. I do not trust any vaccine/ Flu shot.

RunningDeer
5th October 2012, 15:38
Where I live they've got free flu shot signs up at the local Stop and Shop and Target. That's a new approach. It use to be just at the local CVS type places. People see 'free' and it's convenient. All aboard.......

RunningDeer
5th October 2012, 16:03
My doctor gave me a pneumonia shot about ten years ago. He explained they last about 5 years. Last fall, I inquired about a booster. He informed me that he’d give me one, but it has other things in it. I said no thank you. He just shook his head in full agreement. Unless I was mistaken, those unspoken words were loud.

Ki's
5th October 2012, 16:08
The ingredients are clearly labeled on the flu shot vials...they include: tritcon x-100, polysorbate 80, formaldahyde and thimerosal (mercury)
They may also contain residual egg proteins and antibiotics.
Amongst my peers, I don't know any nurses that get flu shots...ok, wait...I know one and she probably should have retired 20 years ago.

scanner
5th October 2012, 16:18
The ingredients are clearly labeled on the flu shot vials...they include: tritcon x-100, polysorbate 80, formaldahyde and thimerosal (mercury)
They may also contain residual egg proteins and antibiotics.
Amongst my peers, I don't know any nurses that get flu shots...ok, wait...I know one and she probably should have retired 20 years ago.Wait , isn't formaldehyde the chemical they use to embalm dead folks ? eek

RunningDeer
5th October 2012, 16:21

Great that you didn't drink the kool-aid, TargeT. (reference to Jim Jones of Jonestown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown))

RunningDeer
5th October 2012, 16:25
worry when they start making it compulsory...
Tell them you are allergic to eggs.

EarthMan
5th October 2012, 16:46
I believe the seasonal flu shot in the UK now contains Swine Flu vaccine as well maybe you should ask to confirm if this is true.

Maia Gabrial
5th October 2012, 17:19
Every time I walk into the VA that's the first question out of their mouths. I told them to record it in my files that I don't believe in them, but they still ask. Maroons!

GloriousPoetry
5th October 2012, 18:24
I feel the same way you do regarding flu shots. I work at a High School and they are doing the same thing. I'm more afraid of the flu shot than naturally getting sick.

Earth Angel
5th October 2012, 18:34
my daughter worked for a high end retirement home......they were pushing very heavily for all staff to have the flu shot and they said all the residents were having it......she refused and asked them why the elderly people would be at risk from HER if they all had the flu shot ??? wouldn't they be protected ???
an aquaintance on facebook recently posted a 'take the pledge' post on my wall......asking me to pledge to take the flu shot this year and EVERY year......I was shocked , I hardly even know this person, but its amazing how even my parents who I have often told of the dangers of it still go have it ......

Strat
5th October 2012, 21:26
She then asked me what time slot i wanted, not "do you want one" but automatically assumed i would take one being a manager and at what time!
I told her in a very polite way, i don't believe in them and i don't get ill, then left the office.

Good for you!

I'm the same way, I'm told I should get the flu shot but I've had the flu like three time in my life (literally) and I was very young.

westhill
5th October 2012, 22:06
I work part-time at a grocery store. Today was FREE Employee Health Screenings! This means collecting data on your
cholesterol, blood glucose, BMI, and getting the beloved flu shot which all gets reported back to the insurance provider.
So when coworkers and a few managers asked when I was going to the break room to get my FREE flu shot, I might
have stepped over a line when I said "As soon as there's a gun to my head." A few hold outs knew to avoid the
screenings altogether but most were getting the shot "because everyone else was" and to get a sticker. No kidding.

music
5th October 2012, 22:21
She said its a thing the government help pay for to minimize sickness levels.FYI i work at a large supermarket chain, so you can imagine the cost of this!

Sean

MERC & other vaccine manufactures seem to be VERY tight with governments, the majority of their sales (I'd guess) come from governments.

The subtle differences between the use of the word "mandatory" as oppossed to the use of the word "compulsory" are yet to be properly tested legally, but I find that mandatory has such an unclear meaning legally that it is used to compel when there is no legal justification for compulsion.

Also, my doctor has told me he won't give flu jabs, even if people ask for them. He is very suspicious of them.

Paul
5th October 2012, 22:42
Also, my doctor has told me he won't give flu jabs, even if people ask for them. He is very suspicious of them.
You've a rare doctor there.

Litenites
6th October 2012, 09:16
Definitely not, no mercury preservative for one thing. Before I became aware I fought to get a free flu jab and would have had the swine flu my work offered, but I was too tight to pay the £8.00 they wanted, so glad.
Now non of my family have it and even my 82 year old mother who has had one every year won't anymore, we rely on colloidal silver now and a mainly home grown diet.

scarletfire
6th October 2012, 09:48
At my place of employment they won't give yearly raises unless u take the flu shot. This is a little intrusive don't you think? I work at a catholic hospital and one doc I work with said no and showed them a study which concluded that flu vaccines don't prevent flu, the administration folks didn't want to be confused with the facts and they still hang on to their policy. Lots of my coworkers are good at griping about this practice and point out the injustice but still roll up their sleeves as nobody can afford to miss out on their hard earned raise. Sad situation!

mahalall
6th October 2012, 23:42
When asked by occupational health,

I spontaneously laughed and said **** Off!

it's a violent industry

Earth Angel
6th October 2012, 23:45
surely this can't be legal?? i mean that's one step away from making it illegal to refuse......if they are serious about the need it would be take it or leave the job, you are putting people are risk, but to financially penalize and then let you keep working is very suspect to me

At my place of employment they won't give yearly raises unless u take the flu shot. This is a little intrusive don't you think? I work at a catholic hospital and one doc I work with said no and showed them a study which concluded that flu vaccines don't prevent flu, the administration folks didn't want to be confused with the facts and they still hang on to their policy. Lots of my coworkers are good at griping about this practice and point out the injustice but still roll up their sleeves as nobody can afford to miss out on their hard earned raise. Sad situation!

mahalall
7th October 2012, 00:15
If management are using coercion to enforce staff into having a flu jab, one should highlight the multitude of neurological conditions associated with vaccines and establish the amount of compensation available if one was to acquire such a condition.

An educated understanding of immunity and establishing how responsible one is for your own immunity tends to make them step back and leave you alone.

if any of my working colleagues in critical care have any doubts i have to remind them that they and constantly receiving passive immunity due to disconnection of ventilators.

Anecdotal observations over the last few winters has highlighted 3 category groups who were really hit hard by HINI/flu strains,

1) those who have a high BMI-obsese
2) Young women around the menstrual time of month
3) Those that had had the flu jab-yes i saw a number of case last year of people who had received the flu jab who subsequently required higher respiratory support-ventilation.

Ricker
7th October 2012, 04:55
I stopped at a local Drug store the other night after work to buy an ace bandage for my daughter. The woman behind the counter asked me if I wanted a flu shot. I simply replied I don't want the flu. She laughed it off and then added nobody here wants them either. Kinda messed up when the people handing them out don't want them. Don't you think? So far every person I personally know that has received one of these shots tells me they got sick. Now I'm no rocket scientist but what dose that tell you? Just my 2 cents

Ricker