PDA

View Full Version : So ... an October surprise on the way, eh?

Mozart
4th October 2012, 19:20
http://www.in5d.com/october-surprise-a-portal-into-a-new-timeline.html

I do get a gut sense that an October surprise would happen this month -- but will it be a positive event or a negative event?

I sure as **** hope that it would be a positive event that would finally put the final nail in the coffin of the bloody, goddamn Cabal and finish them, once for all.

The idea that this criminal, Mitt Romney, "winning" the debate last night so decisively is horrible news for me, but it doesn't matter what puppet is selected, anyway, since any puppet installed in there would do the bidding of the effing Cabal, anyway.

Those of you who are familiar with astrology -- what's your comments on this chart?

And can anyone provide a summary of what's said in the vid? I'm nearly deaf, so a summary would be greatly appreciated.

~Mozart

Hip Hipnotist
4th October 2012, 20:07
My ( 6 ) sense tells me that whatever ( if anything ) happens ( as in 'big' ) it won't be in October. Because if it did it wouldn't be a 'surprise' -- at least not to those with eyes that see.

Arrowwind
4th October 2012, 21:22
Yes, Its coming right after the September surprise that followed the August suprise the came after the May surprise that followed the last January collapse that followed the fall of 2011 surprise that superceded the end of the world that really didnt happen the May before, but really might have for those who ascended. Im having a hard time keeping up with it all, just when which surprise suprised me and which one surprised me the most and when, what month and year. Hold on to your hats... its a real rollercoster ride!

bbj3n546pt
4th October 2012, 21:45
Mozart:

there's a transcript at this link:

http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/

Best Regards.

WhiteFeather
4th October 2012, 21:56
Mmmm good question. I'm not sure if there is going to be an October Surprise. This would foil the elections for The Men's Room Cologne Clerk.(D)
As The Corporate Ass-Clown (R) Would benefit highly during elections in an October Scenario if The Proverbial TSHTF. I myself Don't think i could swallow that heavy dose of a tainted poison if The Republican should win this election. I just might have to move to Ecuador perhaps.

TargeT
4th October 2012, 23:27
I thought last election cycle was about as blatant of a rigged election when they put the bumbling idiot who doesn't even know how many houses he owns up against the unknown nobody with a ton of Hollywood flare...

THIS time they have the clones running against eachother, both so much like eachother that I'm sure they had to pick individuals of different race just so the population could tell the two apart.

the saddest thing? this big "win" last night wasn't due to a solid discussion of "issues" or "Policy" it was all about who handled themselves on stage better... very very sad.

baddbob
4th October 2012, 23:40
OCTOBER SURPRISE: OBAMA PLANS MAJOR AIRSTRIKE ON LIBYAN TARGETS

http://cybertribenetwork.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-surprise-obama-plans-major.html

ThePythonicCow
4th October 2012, 23:51

http://cybertribenetwork.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-surprise-obama-plans-major.html

I see this report on several "alternative" sites, most of which are crediting the following report on Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/03/October-Surprise-Obama-major-airstrike-Libya) as the original source:

October Surprise: Obama Plans Major Airstrike on Libyan Targets
(Ben Shapiro 3 Oct 2012)

Today, a Defense Department official confirmed to Breitbart News that there is advance planning for a “substantial air package” against targets in Libya. Military sources suggest that this means that flight missions against Libyan targets will include manned flights, not merely drones.

The New York Times reported (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/03/world/africa/us-said-to-be-preparing-potential-targets-tied-to-libya-attack.html?_r=0) yesterday that the Obama administration is preparing an operation to “kill or capture militants” involved in the Benghazi attack resulting in the murder of our ambassador to Libya and three other Americans. According to the Times, the Joint Special Operations Command is putting together “so-called target packages of detailed information about the suspects.” These files are a coordinated project with the CIA and the Pentagon.

The Obama administration is under heavy scrutiny for its failure to protect the US consulate in Benghazi, and for its lack of security around the ambassador. Furthermore, the Obama administration is increasingly perceived as weak on terror, particularly in the aftermath of the Arab Spring, which has largely been hijacked by the well-organized Muslim Brotherhood. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to testify next Wednesday before the House Oversight Committee on the lack of security for the ambassador.

Selene
5th October 2012, 00:14
Well, as far as the October astrology goes ....meh. The major epoch-advancing Uranus-Pluto square (which is notable and historic) was precise on September 19. That's been the Big Bogeyman that astrologers have been discussing for nearly a year now. But its game-changing effects will undoubtedly reach forward for centuries in unforeseen ways, just as we might say that the Industrial Revolution began with James Watts' invention of the steam engine under a Uranus-Pluto square - but did anyone pay much attention at the time? Did anyone foresee modern manufacturing from that little puff of boiling water? Not really.

So, October per se?

The "October Surprise" is a cliche on a par with "Is it Christmas again, already?"

Boudreau's guess seems to be not much more than that: a guess. We're all entitled to our opinion I suppose, that's all.

Cheers,

Selene

ghostrider
5th October 2012, 02:11
october surprise is just an illusion, they toss it out every year when the changing of the guard takes place. The surprise is there is no surprise.

Arrowwind
5th October 2012, 02:58
What was a surprise was how flat Obama looked in the debate. Keep that up and the big surprise will be Romney winning, oh, but wait, that would be in November, a November surprise, after the October surprise which wont be a surprise at all cause were all talking about it already, right?

gripreaper
5th October 2012, 04:44
Come on ya'll, you can do better than that.

How about Israel and the US hacking the banking computer systems and totally collapsing it, sink the Enterprise in the Strait of Hormuz, and then turn around and blame Iran?

This get's the sleazy banksters off the hook for totally destroying the world economy, get's the government off the hook, get's Iran into war and destroys their economy, which can then be rebuilt through central banking and the bankers could make boatloads more money from the war by drawing the whole world into it, centralizing all power into a one world system, eliminating all national borders, all currencies, and...

Restoring the digital system with new fail safe firewalls so that this type of terrorist computer hacking never happens again, control all the content of the internet, and go to the new global cashless digital currency, which can then be used to directly tax and collect fees for our every move, based on our carbon footprint, and therefore no one would get away with anything anymore and we would all be safe from terrorism.

And all it would take to set off this chain reaction would be a little hacking.

ThePythonicCow
5th October 2012, 08:45
I see this report on several "alternative" sites, most of which are crediting the following report on Breitbart.com (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/03/October-Surprise-Obama-major-airstrike-Libya) as the original source:
A day after reporting the above, Breitbart.com followed up with this report:

This morning, Breitbart News spoke with a former senior CIA official with specific knowledge of the ongoing issues in Libya, who spelled out the risks associated with the Obama administration’s rumored prospective airstrikes on targets in Libya. Two days ago, the New York Times reported that the administration was preparing an operation inside Libya, including the possibility of drone strikes. Breitbart News reported yesterday that a senior Department of Defense official said that the administration was advance planning for a “substantial air package” that could include manned flights.

The former senior CIA official told Breitbart News that with America’s lack of intelligence on the ground in Libya, the fallout for any sort of airstrike could be catastrophic, leading to civilian casualties, and more broadly, to the fall of a weak but moderate Libyan government. He pointed out that the government in Pakistan has been forced to answer for US airstrikes inside Pakistan, thanks to the high level of civilian casualties; such scrutiny for a weaker and far more moderate government in Libya would cause its collapse. “The danger is what straw will break a very weak, moderate, democratically elected government in Libya,” he stated. “There are people on the ground with relationships with the Tripoli government. This government is hanging on by a thread, building a coalition to keep the extremists at bay and the moderates together. Any unilateral US attack that isn’t looked upon as something done in conjunction with Libyan forces will be very difficult for this government to survive.”

In essence, the former senior CIA official said, the Obama administration “would be sacrificing an allied government for just a couple of votes.”
You can read more at Exclusive: Former CIA Official: Obama 'October Surprise' Airstrike in Libya 'Would Be Criminal' (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/04/Exclusive-former-CIA-official-Obama-october-surprise-attack-libya-criminal).

Arrowwind
5th October 2012, 11:34
How do you get Generaly Dynamics to support you for president without an impending war going on?
and with the republicans beating the war drums and saying Obama is asleep at the wheel it becomes imperitve to go kill some folks over there to make a show, regarless that the leader t of Lybia says he wants to be an ally and get to the bottom of the attacks.

Mozart
5th October 2012, 22:52
Mozart:

there's a transcript at this link:

http://carlboudreau.blogspot.com/

Best Regards.

Ah, there ya go. Thank you! That transcript was quite useful for me and I thought that it was a good one.

This "October Surprise" thing that's based on astrology is WAY bigger than any single event, such as air strikes on Libya.

If you read the above-listed transcript, you'll see what I mean.

What I think will happen -- what I hope that would happen, really -- is that the "October Surprises" would be big, bold and sudden events that decisively change our collective paths towards much-better outcomes, rather than negative outcomes. Better for the people of the world and not for the damned Cabal, who have effed us over for centuries.

So if you read that transcript ... here's a quote, for example:

October’s chart will bring extremely volatile energetic conditions. A seemingly small impetus will have surprisingly dramatic effects. Surprise events will trigger startling changes of direction. New trends will spring suddenly into existence all on their own. Existing trends will veer unexpectedly in new directions.

October will not allow accurate predictions, firm control or reversing course. The chart looks like a one-way portal into a different time line.

Does this sound like a single event, like an airstrike on Libya? How many airstrikes have we already seen there, let alone in many other countries recently? Have any of those events changed the world for the better for the people? Hell, no.

So, given the information in that transcript, we may see big and bold events that may be game-changers for the better for the people of the world.

Keep in mind that -- even if you don't believe it -- there are many ETs and higher beings who are heavily involved with the careful management of our world in keeping it relatively stable, so I have no doubt that they'd guide events on Earth to bring about those kinds of big and bold changes that this astrology-based transcript seems to suggest.

~Mozart

K626
6th October 2012, 10:06
http://www.in5d.com/october-surprise-a-portal-into-a-new-timeline.html

I do get a gut sense that an October surprise would happen this month -- but will it be a positive event or a negative event?

I sure as **** hope that it would be a positive event that would finally put the final nail in the coffin of the bloody, goddamn Cabal and finish them, once for all.

The idea that this criminal, Mitt Romney, "winning" the debate last night so decisively is horrible news for me, but it doesn't matter what puppet is selected, anyway, since any puppet installed in there would do the bidding of the effing Cabal, anyway.

Those of you who are familiar with astrology -- what's your comments on this chart?

And can anyone provide a summary of what's said in the vid? I'm nearly deaf, so a summary would be greatly appreciated.

~Mozart

Romney was at Bilderberg this year.

Carmody
6th October 2012, 13:20
Romney 'won' the debate, through lying and manipulating. That is what business men do, when they want to win a company or financial situation, when going into a meeting. They only need to look perfect for the meeting, and have the business situation work for them, so they win the given boardroom discussion. That is their entire design point and reason they are where they are. They screw people with manipulation and/or outright lies, as an orchestrated boardroom act.

This is why Romney did well at the debate. He's wired for it and he's successful in business due to that 'skill'.

As for Uranus-Pluto Squares. I have direct personal experience. I was (not was) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TxHInkyNpg) the same when I came out, that's for sure. As for dimensional connections in this near complete base level universal dimensional/animal/ego/sight (connectivity of all of that) sideways shocking kick, well, that's about how it will go.

Welcome to my world. :p

Arrowwind
6th October 2012, 14:05
Romney 'won' the debate, through lying and manipulating. That is what business men do, when they want to win a company or financial situation, when going into a meeting. They only need to look perfect for the meeting, and have the business situation work for them, so they win the given boardroom discussion. That is their entire design point and reason they are where they are. They screw people with manipulation and/or outright lies, as an orchestrated boardroom act.

:p

Ditto for Lawyers...Romney just did a better job in presentation that Obama this time.

Chester
6th October 2012, 23:35

This is why Romney did well at the debate. He's wired for it and he's successful in business due to that 'skill'.

As for Uranus-Pluto Squares. I have direct personal experience. I was (not was) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TxHInkyNpg) the same when I came out, that's for sure. As for dimensional connections in this near complete base level universal dimensional/animal/ego/sight (connectivity of all of that) sideways shocking kick, well, that's about how it will go.

Welcome to my world. :p

Don't worry - Romney has no shot - will be Obama in a landslide - and in 2016 will be Hillary (who will be age 69 with a good 8 years ahead of her too) - Enjoy the "politotainment" anyways - almost as funny as watching televangelists and Sam Kinison - justone

Belle
7th October 2012, 01:24
I'm a survivor of the Romney governorship of Masssachusetts...Obamacare has nothing on the mess Romney left after instituting mandatory health care here.

Two politicians...same politics...should we call it Obamney?

Toss a coin in this election...heads we lose, tails they win...the results are the same.

TargeT
7th October 2012, 01:45
Don't worry - Romney has no shot - will be Obama in a landslide - and in 2016 will be Hillary (who will be age 69 with a good 8 years ahead of her too) - Enjoy the "politotainment" anyways - almost as funny as watching televangelists and Sam Kinison - justone

why would i be willing to bet your both a "D" type (liberal)?

I've heard (from both camps) that their preferred party is going to win by a landslide.

I personally cannot see how the democrats could win over the republicans this go around, but who knows, its not like it matters who wins really... they are both liars and will rape the country in the way that their parties like to, both grow government and encroach on our freedoms.

Chester
7th October 2012, 02:09

I've heard (from both camps) that their preferred party is going to win by a landslide.

I personally cannot see how the democrats could win over the republicans this go around, but who knows, its not like it matters who wins really... they are both liars and will rape the country in the way that their parties like to, both grow government and encroach on our freedoms.

Hi Target - you know me well enough to know I am neither a dem or a republican - I see politics as an extension of the "distraction industry." I am an oddsmaker by profession and just gave you my 2 cents based on my handicapping. I will give you 3 - 1 if you wanna bet me Romney wins - I will hold those odds at 3 - 1 for the next 7 days. PM me if you wanna make the wager - If I win, I will donate my winnings to the Project Avalon Forum. I will accept the wager up to $100 (which means you can win $300) - again, if you bet and I win, Avalon gets the $100 (or up to that amount dependent upon how much you want to risk).

I will also accept wagers on Hillary futures - She is even money to be President in 2016. You can take any other winner and I will pay you even money - again, if I win... Project Avalon forum gets the winnings - Up to $100.

Lez gamble baby!

Your friend, Chester

by the way - I watch Fox News cause I love those folks over there... how many "liberals" can stand Bill O'Reilly, Megyn Kelly (man she's bad ass!), Shep (hilarious - the resident bear expert!) , Geraldo (but he's a liberal sorta... but I forgive him), Neil Cavuto!!, The 5! all awesome - especially Greg Gutfeld, and wow ... Andrea Tantaros (ggggroooowl), and Dana Perino and of course, Bob Beckel (a fellow non-practicing alcoholic) and Kimberly Guilfoyle (please, God... let me die, go to heaven and meet Kimberly) - and u gotta love Juan Williams (rescued from PBS!) anyways... please, don't confuse me with some "political" type... its all and only intended to distract you while the PTBs rob you blind.

TargeT
7th October 2012, 03:17
Haha, i've already been to vagas once this year, what is your reasoning on obama's reelection? I can't think of anything he has done that would merit it; though perhaps just the dislike for romney is enough?

I don't watch TV or pay too much attention the national pageantry.

Chester
7th October 2012, 11:56
I sense the PTBs want socialism and the dems are more obviously overtly socialists (left). Quigley had it right there. Anyways, when you look at the economics and the demographics of those economics... knowing that people vote first based on the economy - especially when times are tough - its a no brainer who will win and that it should be a landslide (cause that will piss off the conservatives even more and make Fox New's ratings soar even higher than they already are).

And the media has a general slant towards socialism anyways and since the left own the media (overtly) I am certain the "planners" have some "icing on the cake" stuff that will twist it all to an Obama slam dunk. It just makes sense to me that it be this way. Anyways, Hillary in 4 years is a good, even money bet... well... she is probably a favorite IMO already. She has everything it takes to be a great president in both the eyes of the illumed and nutty as well as all sorts of Americans and on both sides of the aisle. She has a shot to be one of the best presidents ever IMO... again... from the perspective of the PTBs and as to how her legacy can be used when teaching history.

Anyways - there's my "handicapping."

And to make sure you understand, if I had to pick a side as to where I align personally, I am a conservative. That is because I believe in myself and I found I get more of what i want in an environment where sharks have a better chance at eating what they want to eat. But hey, I am not king of this world and so I don't get what I want... thus I just call it as I see it and roll the dice I am handed.

I recently read a story where a shark actually nudged the tiny boat of a stranded fisherman to safety. So I am of the view, nothing surprises me anymore. We may one day appreciate the elite for saving the day... I actually see that as a possibility.

Love to All and have a Great Sunday (to the westerners...) Have a fine evening to our Eastern friends - justone

TargeT
7th October 2012, 12:22
I suppose I had under-weighed the importance of the guided media; that really is an effective tool, propaganda always is.

And I think your right, the employment numbers seem to be a possible step 1 for the D team, I've been waiting for some follow up stuff.

I don't know about socialism being the choice, I think applying a bit of fascist and a bit of socialist at the same time is the route for the short term.

Chester
7th October 2012, 14:50
I just realized (while in the shower where I achieve most of my greatest revelations) why I make Obama a huge favorite to win by a landslide. I asked myself, "Chester... who would you pick to go party with?" Now don't get me wrong, I would love to go hang awhile with Mitt - especially because his wife, Ann, is so excellent (and a horse person) and I am certain she would not be mixed up with some creep. But you gotta admit, partying with Barack would be hoot... especially if you can bring up aliens and all. And Michelle is one classy babe IMO.

So I forgot to include the "party with" factor. This handicapping angle has predicted the last 98 in a row elections by the way and has proven to be a stronger angle than the genetic angle in fact. I hate giving away my secrets, but hey... can't take em ALL with me, can I? Enjoy the rest of the day - justoneman

Carmody
7th October 2012, 22:15
I don't think I could stand to be in the same room (for very long) with any of the four. I have a feeling that his is trueof almost anyone on this forum.

So, you are an odds maker..and thus..fine details and 'knowing', for the purposes of projection...is the imperative, eh?

Anyone who is attracted to those offices and any one who has what it takes to kow-tow to the groups and energies that it takes to achieve those offices in these times...is not someone I'd call empathetic or real.

More likely the kind of people who either have no vision or have infinite capacity to lie to themselves in some manner or another. I have no problem understanding that there would be, in any interaction with these four..some moment of self betrayal of their inner selves, that would give just about anyone here...the creeps. In a frightening and inhuman way, no doubt. Something is wrong there. No-one achieves that kind of office without some sort of very personal and deep aspect of sell out. Romney's attitude and understanding of humanity, as advertized, from the recorded meeting with the 'rich' is ample evidence that there is quite high odds that we are dealing with a sociopath, in the person of Romney. Anyone who'd marry that...has serious issues.

As for Obama, I can't imagine that he's much less demented or compromised, if at all.

Regarding presidents, it is said that the closest we've ever been to seeing the real seat of power in (occupying) the presidential offices, is the in the person of Bush Senior. The rest..are just hired hands.

Belle
7th October 2012, 22:30
It doesn't really matter who wins...they are all pawns, front people, patsies for those who really make the decisions...disposible minions whose sole purpose is to carry out the 'plan', taking the flak for what is done and pulling attention away from their 'masters'.

Campaigning simply delineates their differing approaches, but the end result is the same no matter who is elected...they are owned or they would not be allowed to run in the first place.

A little humor from comedian Richard Jeni on "Why the Left and the Right Suck" posted on the Daily Bail (tried to view on utube, but had problems...surprise, surprise)...
http://dailybail.com/home/comedian-richard-jeni-why-the-left-the-right-suck.html

jagman
8th October 2012, 00:02
The Ptb have decided. Mitt Romney will be our next president. I like Al Gores explanation of what happen. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqre-hECbB8&feature=player_detailpage

He also invented the internet

Chester
8th October 2012, 01:00
I don't think I could stand to be in the same room (for very long) with any of the four. I have a feeling that his is trueof almost anyone on this forum.

So, you are an odds maker..and thus..fine details and 'knowing', for the purposes of projection...is the imperative, eh?

Anyone who is attracted to those offices and any one who has what it takes to kow-tow to the groups and energies that it takes to achieve those offices in these times...is not someone I'd call empathetic or real.

More likely the kind of people who either have no vision or have infinite capacity to lie to themselves in some manner or another. I have no problem understanding that there would be, in any interaction with these four..some moment of self betrayal of their inner selves, that would give just about anyone here...the creeps. In a frightening and inhuman way, no doubt. Something is wrong there. No-one achieves that kind of office without some sort of very personal and deep aspect of sell out. Romney's attitude and understanding of humanity, as advertized, from the recorded meeting with the 'rich' is ample evidence that there is quite high odds that we are dealing with a sociopath, in the person of Romney. Anyone who'd marry that...has serious issues.

As for Obama, I can't imagine that he's much less demented or compromised, if at all.

Regarding presidents, it is said that the closest we've ever been to seeing the real seat of power in (occupying) the presidential offices, is the in the person of Bush Senior. The rest..are just hired hands.

Just because I would like to party with someone doesn't mean I want to sleep with them. I once had the opportunity to work for an absolute psychopath. I knew he was and I wanted to have that experience because I wanted to see more clearly how the psychopathic mind worked. I learned a great deal from being around that person. The primary thing I learned was that I prefer to be in relationship with others as opposed to some form of domination or isolation relative to some of the others they may engage. I happen to have an open mind about every single human being on earth. I also happen to have learned I am better at making up my own mind about others when I have actual first hand experience with them. And even when I have my mind essentially made up, I always have the hope they may choose to enter into relationship in a mutually positive way.

I am not about sides in this way. The world is the world and I found I get more accomplished in my efforts to see the change I want to see by working with people and not against them. I have three times now been a jerk on this forum where I regretted my words/actions so don't think I am pretending to be perfect. I was simply stating that I happen to give everyone a chance and I see things I like and things I dislike in just about everyone.

I can understand polarity too, especially from someone that is based in the US... it is very hard to "escape" those energies. Anyways, if my approach to life doesn't suit Avalon, I will leave... its OK. Just let me know, I won't take offense... not my nature. Love to you, Carmody, Chester

Oh and GHWB is by far my favorite of all. It seems we agree there. What a life he has had, to me an amazing man but I never got to meet him directly... but I from all I seen about him, interviews he's done, his skydiving, his stint as Ambassador to China, CIA Director and all the stuff he ran in the 80s... pretty amazing story IMO.

TargeT
8th October 2012, 01:05
. Anyways, if my approach to life doesn't suit Avalon, I will leave... its OK. Just let me know, I won't take offense... not my nature. Love to you, Carmody, Chester

Cams post was overly polarized itself, he completely judged individuals he has never met & pigeon holed them in a way that represents a lot of what is wrong with the world today.

I don't fault him for it, like you said its very hard to escape that polarity and unless you are "questioning everything, always" you'll miss your own blindness in area's of strong reaction like this..

The Ptb have decided. Mitt Romney will be our next president. I like Al Gores explanation of what happen. lol

award for weakest excuse ever?

Chester
8th October 2012, 01:15
. Anyways, if my approach to life doesn't suit Avalon, I will leave... its OK. Just let me know, I won't take offense... not my nature. Love to you, Carmody, Chester

Cams post was overly polarized itself, he completely judged individuals he has never met & pigeon holed them in a way that represents a lot of what is wrong with the world today.

I don't fault him for it, like you said its very hard to escape that polarity and unless you are "questioning everything, always" you'll miss your own blindness in area's of strong reaction like this..

award for weakest excuse ever?

Thanks Target - I just checked the odds at Pinnacle Sports (one of the TOP sportsbooks in the world by the way and whose handicappers are superb).

They currently make the Democrats a 71.37% favorite over the Republicans who are at 28.63% They were almost 3 - 1 about a week ago so I assume the recent small drop was a bounce from the debates.

I will post updates once a week on Pinnacle's odds if folks would like. Take Care justone

Chester
13th October 2012, 22:38

Hi Target - you know me well enough to know I am neither a dem or a republican - I see politics as an extension of the "distraction industry." I am an oddsmaker by profession and just gave you my 2 cents based on my handicapping. I will give you 3 - 1 if you wanna bet me Romney wins - I will hold those odds at 3 - 1 for the next 7 days. PM me if you wanna make the wager - If I win, I will donate my winnings to the Project Avalon Forum. I will accept the wager up to $100 (which means you can win $300) - again, if you bet and I win, Avalon gets the $100 (or up to that amount dependent upon how much you want to risk).

I will also accept wagers on Hillary futures - She is even money to be President in 2016. You can take any other winner and I will pay you even money - again, if I win... Project Avalon forum gets the winnings - Up to $100.

Lez gamble baby!

Your friend, Chester

by the way - I watch Fox News cause I love those folks over there... how many "liberals" can stand Bill O'Reilly, Megyn Kelly (man she's bad ass!), Shep (hilarious - the resident bear expert!) , Geraldo (but he's a liberal sorta... but I forgive him), Neil Cavuto!!, The 5! all awesome - especially Greg Gutfeld, and wow ... Andrea Tantaros (ggggroooowl), and Dana Perino and of course, Bob Beckel (a fellow non-practicing alcoholic) and Kimberly Guilfoyle (please, God... let me die, go to heaven and meet Kimberly) - and u gotta love Juan Williams (rescued from PBS!) anyways... please, don't confuse me with some "political" type... its all and only intended to distract you while the PTBs rob you blind.

Yo - As promised, I said I would update the odds if merited. The odds have moved against my prediction. The Democrats are now down to just under a 2 - 1 favorite which is a significant move and in only about a week's time. If you had taken my wager offer, Target, you could have arbitraged the bet and made some decent $$. Anyways, as it stands now, I withdraw the previous offer at 3 - 1. The wiseguys that bet this stuff know far better then me. Take Care, justoneman

TargeT
14th October 2012, 02:36
I'm still of a mind set that Obama is being "let go" but your points are well made & we shall see the outcome shortly.

this next debate will be my litmus test, if O gets tossed under the bus again that will answer it for me.

Carmody
14th October 2012, 05:03
Oh and GHWB is by far my favorite of all. It seems we agree there. What a life he has had, to me an amazing man but I never got to meet him directly... but I from all I seen about him, interviews he's done, his skydiving, his stint as Ambassador to China, CIA Director and all the stuff he ran in the 80s... pretty amazing story IMO.

I know someone who spent 3-4 days with GHWB. They say he is a very nice guy.

Carmody
14th October 2012, 19:01
as for my earlier post, I stated it that way on purpose. I know very well how to be balanced in my posting. I tend to do it, most of the time. When I don't, I'm usually doing it for a reason. Nothing special, just :"throwin' it out there", as they say. Nor do I think I'm special, an' all that.

~~~~~~~~
back to the response to the original post:

I mean, we're talking about people for whom the ability to give them the benefit of the doubt, has been lost. It's gone. irretrievably so.

We're talking about, in the best case, people who have had the chance to have spine and not kill humans. In some cases, here, in the millions of lives. thus, in the best case scenario, they had a choice,and they failed. at this level of condemnation, we're talking about failure in multiple ways with multiple chances to set it right.

In the worst case or scenario, they are directly and willfully responsible for taking the lives of millions. On the best of days.

They made their bed. Now they sleep in it.

So talking about partying with these sorts of people, or giving any of them any form of benefit of doubt, is going to generate nausea in just about any reader of this forum.

And the job of an odds maker (even hinting in that direction), is to be able to figure out the lay of the land, to get wind of the potentials in motion.

Thus, the idea that one might be fishing for reactions, regarding input and output. Or, playing the odds. Whatever the case might be.

Basically, that your stated occupation and your posting on this subject, raises all kinds of red flags.

Chester
15th October 2012, 14:03
I'm still of a mind set that Obama is being "let go" but your points are well made & we shall see the outcome shortly.

this next debate will be my litmus test, if O gets tossed under the bus again that will answer it for me.

And it is a fact an election can swing completely (especially with a "directed media") in just a few days. One of the gambler's credos is "The trend is your friend." So to go from a 3 - 1 favorite to just under a 2 - 1 favorite in just 7 days is quite a strong trend. Because I love good entertainment, I am glad to see this getting exciting! Love to All - Chester

norman
27th November 2013, 23:34
Errr... not sure what to make of this, but, it may be true.

The big event that we saw all the signs for, may have been really planned but stopped by 3 military guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTx4FXaCWjQ