PDA

View Full Version : Joe Dolezal issues a CEASE AND DESIST order against Camelot and Avalon

Bill Ryan
4th October 2012, 22:48
-------

Dear All,

For the background on this affair, please read this thread about Jordan Maxwell and his one-time associate and partner, Joe Dolezal:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50234-Jordan-Maxwell-s-website-and-e-mail-HACKED

Joe Dolezal has now issued a CEASE AND DESIST order against Camelot and Avalon.

Kerry has immediately published this, here:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1345-lawsuit-threatened-public-apology-for-what

Thursday, 04 October 2012 13:38
Written by Kerry Cassidy

I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATION FROM JOE DOLEZAL UNDER THE COMPANY NAME OF MOMENTUM DEVELOPMENT LLC
WE ARE MAKING THIS PUBLIC.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT THE OWNERS OF PROJECT AVALON OR THE AVALON FORUM.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL VIEWS OF CAMELOT FORUM MEMBERS AND THE DISCLAIMER IS ON OUR WEBSITE AND FORUM.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMUNICATION MADE BY TOMMY HANSEN AS HE IS OPERATING UNDER HIS OWN PERSONAL VOLITION AND NOT OUR EMPLOYEE.
WE ARE NOT APOLOGIZING FOR SOMETHING WE DID NOT DO.
WE STRONGLY OBJECT TO THIS TYPE OF COMMUNICATION AND FEEL IT IS NOT IN THE SPIRIT OF COOPERATION AND FRIENDLY DIALOG BETWEEN COLLEGUES IN THIS SECTOR.
KERRY CASSIDY
CO-FOUNDER, PROJECT CAMELOT

What Momentum Development LLC – Expecting from you :
1] Public letter of apology, placed on your HOME page :
http://projectcamelotportal.com/
complete in full length –not just link
Start immediately - till this Monday[midnight] – 10/08/2012 – continuously
As part of : Follow Kerry's Blog (http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog) to get the latest news and
updates from Project Camelot – [ run [ till 10/08/2012 ]
2] The Letter ofApology from Project Camelot [Kerry Cassidy,Tommy A.Hansen]
in written and signed by own hand,
send via US mail to :
Momentum Development LLC
p.o.Box 5460, West Hills, CA 91308
3] In case of a Non – fulfillment of our expectation,

We will file a civil / criminal charges against : Project Camelot or/and Kerry Cassidy
or/and Tommy A. Hansen.
A] Breach of Momentum Development LLC. copyright & IP [ Intellctual Property]
„ I am uploading Jordan's original site to our server as I write this. It is a site with a lot of
content but it should be within an hour or so, then I just have to make it accessible. “
“Yes, some progress at last. Though I fear this was just done so he could legally auction the site again. This was the actual reason I got the auction taken down.
I am yet to confirm this, but I am still taking action making sure something like this will not happen again.” ETC.
B] Momentum Development LLC. Financial hardship due :
False numerous posting on Project Camelot and Project Avalon
Which result in decrease of Momentum Development Income
C] Emotional hardship due :
False information posted on Project Camelot & Project Avalon,
publishing personal information
Page 2 of 1
D] Financial hardship due :
Premature ending [ termination ] of Jordan Maxwell.com (http://maxwell.com/) in Auction
and Momentum Development LLC. company name defamation in Auction „house“
„I contacted the auction website and managed to get the auction
and managed to get the auction stopped. “ ETC.

E] Reputation Hardship due False statements :
False accusation and intervention in Domain Comp.
“ Rest assured I will stay on top of this and I have contacted his web-host as well.”ETC.

F] And all other appropriate charges .

Sincerely
Director of Momentum Development llc.
Josef Dolezal Sr.
P.O.Box 5460
West Hills , CA 91311

For the record:

Tommy Hansen, Camelot's webmaster, is seeingterra on Avalon. (This is well-known and is in the public domain.)
The Project Avalon Forum has the same policies as the Camelot Forum: it is not responsible for the posts of its members, as long as they follow the published and agreed forum guidelines.
The staff of the Project Avalon Forum will under no circumstances divulge the names or personal details of its members.
Anyone can publish or cross-post any material from the Project Avalon Forum anywhere at any time.
The Project Avalon Forum is committed to providing a platform for intelligent and informed discussion of all matters which interest, involve, or affect the so-called alternative community.

I look forward to the discussion.

Bill Ryan
4th October 2012, 23:00
-------

An open letter to Joe Dolezal:

Joe,

Only you know your true motivations for your recent statements about Jordan Maxwell.
Only you know what you wished to gain from these recent actions.
Only you know why you started working with Jordan Maxwell several years ago.
Only you know why you committed to the various financial and business transactions involved.

(Because only you know these things, all the above statements are self-evidently true. The truth is what I and everyone on the Avalon Forum are committed to.)

The truth will out in the end. It always does.

Bill Ryan
Project Camelot and Project Avalon
4 October 2012

TargeT
4th October 2012, 23:13
from what I see there is no legal weight behind this, it's just a carefully formated request (or lets be clear, a threat).

Would he have standing to do this by the laws in the UK? If nothing else it seems that anything discussed on these forums would fall under "fair use" which seems to be a fairly well defined (and defended in court) use of copyrighted material.

HaveBlue
5th October 2012, 01:01
His motivations seem pretty clear to me. To keep Jordan as supressed as possible. To waste Jordans time and energy on this matter instead of Jordan being out there doing what he does best. These types are just like a fly looking for a place to lay their eggs/larve.

It certainly looks like David Icke has much the same type of time wasting money/energy sucking parasites trying to grind him down.
It should be remembered that lawyers never produced anything themselves. They profit from the efforts and misery of others and charge fees in the realm that can only be called 'greed'.

I myself went to law school for 6 months untill I learnt that truth and justice had little to do with law and being a lawyer. It became apparent that I was on a path to being the lowest form of life all if I would have to sacrifice any integrety I had.

It (practising law) is all about theatrics, acting a part in which you take one side and play it to the best of your ability.

It is the very reason why we must learn who we are as sovereign individuals and what we are here to do. This idiot and his 'paper threats' are nothing more than scrap paper to put your grocery shopping list on the back of.

I know what you may also be thinking it can be used for but you'll find printer paper and especailly the very expensive pretentious paper lawyers tend to use is a bit harsh and I would stick to traditional toilet tissue or baby wipes ;)

Ignore it. Nothing more fustrating than being unable to convince someone you exist when they will not acknowledge you.
This matter is nothing more than a 2 y/o throwing a tantrum while trying to claim another childs toys as his own.

To help us remember why we are here, here is a link to one of my favourite websites, evolving beings,
http://evolvingbeings.com/posts/4938/and-the-truth-your-truth-shall-set-you-free/

Referee
5th October 2012, 01:28
Post Removed by Me.

ghostrider
5th October 2012, 02:07
typical lawyer jargen, I'm mad at this person for whatever so I'll take it out on everyone else, instead of going to the source. free speech ? sharing of ideas ? sharing of thoughts ? so dangerous to share and speak your truth . hmmmmm.

TigaHawk
5th October 2012, 02:41
No Contract, Return to Sender. There is no slave here named "Bill Ryan". There is however, a living human being known as Bill of the Ryan Family there tho :cool:

Vitalux
5th October 2012, 02:48
For what it is worth.
When I first watched a youtube video where Jordan Maxwell introduced Josef Dolezal as his understudy, the man to carry on Jordan's beliefs and legacy, I didn't like his face.

There was something in the man's face that gave me an uneasy feeling.

My mother once told me a story a long time ago as a child.

When Abraham Lincoln was first elected President of the United States, there was a secretary ( a man) that worked in the office of the president.
Apparently this secretary had a birth defect that gave him an abnormality in his facial appearance.
President Lincoln ordered that this worker was to be fired.

Many of the people on President Lincoln's staff protest and asked why this man was being fired.
The President responded, " Because I do not like his face"
The workers replied that the man could not help his physical abnormality.
The President responded, " It was not because of the man's abnormality as to why he was being fired, but
it was the character that was developed in the face of the man.

http://forbiddenamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/joed.png

I don't like this man's face

mosquito
5th October 2012, 03:10
A word of caution following Tommy's well intentioned post :-

....I am uploading Jordan's original site to our server as I write this. It is a site with a lot of
content but it should be within an hour or so, then I just have to make it accessible....

If any one of has done, or is about to do something which is in any way legally dubious, perhaps it isn't a very good idea to shout it from the rooftops !! Not only do you leave yourself personally open to retribution, you also bring the forum unwanted attention.

Strat
5th October 2012, 03:18
Unfortunately he may have a legit case against Tommy.

One huge problem in this world is frivolous lawsuits. The U.S. founding fathers wanted citizens to have a right to a speedy trial. Now it can take years to get a court case. Why does this matter? If you're accused of a crime you may sit in jail for years, even if you're innocent. Even if it's something small, you can be sharing bunks with a murderer.

It's because of cases like this that lives get wasted away in jail. Joe, just drop this and we'll (I will at least) forgive you. We're all human, and we get upset at times when we shouldn't. That's okay, just recognize this fact. Please drop it.

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong in this post, I'm far from an attorney.

nomadguy
5th October 2012, 03:20
greedy gumdrops
what a bunch of bullox

I think Bill's response was completely adequate.

I too hope the truth in this matter surfaces. it will eventually...

Tommy
5th October 2012, 14:25
Strat and Mariposafe:

Perhaps you should re-read the thread (the edits are purely for the cease and desist to clarify). If you had read my last post(s) you would have known this was not the case :)

Cheers

SEAM
5th October 2012, 14:32
For what it's worth.. I was sued by a business competitor (whom I originally worked for before starting my own) and the lesson I learned, which could be instrumental here..
The plaintiff will spend far more on the offense then the defense. I was lucky in that my lawyer simply strung it out - for 2 years. End result, they spent $160k, and I spent 20k.
And neither of us won, legally... that is. I wanted to counter sue.. and my lawyer, whom I was upset with at the time said.. trust me, I know how this works.. he'll get bills, and get tired and will walk. And, most importantly he said, unless we can prove (with bank statements) that I incurred a loss... it would be frivolous. The moral of the story is.. the only lawyer who would take this case, would lose this case, because getting paid is more important than winning.

Carmody
5th October 2012, 16:06
For what it is worth.
When I first watched a youtube video where Jordan Maxwell introduced Josef Dolezal as his understudy, the man to carry on Jordan's beliefs and legacy, I didn't like his face.

You should try to be a little more balanced in your posting. This kind of post does no one any favours. it only maintains and adds to problems. :)

My post may seem to smack of interference or posing about other's behaviors. But in my thinking, you are doing this forum a mis-service with that kind of vitriol, and when doing that, you are crapping my MY pond and my life, as well. Considering the content of this thread, and considering what it means, that a greater amount of self control might be - considered.

Vitalux
6th October 2012, 00:11
For what it is worth.

You should try to be a little more balanced in your posting. This kind of post does no one any favours. it only maintains and adds to problems. :)

My post may seem to smack of interference or posing about other's behaviors. But in my thinking, you are doing this forum a mis-service with that kind of vitriol, and when doing that, you are crapping my MY pond and my life, as well. Considering the content of this thread, and considering what it means, that a greater amount of self control might be - considered.

Point taken
thank you

gripreaper
6th October 2012, 02:26
Legal, lawful, de jure, de facto, jurisdiction, subject matter, venue, injury, loss, mitigation...

It's a system of jurisprudence and justice? No friggin way. It's a tribunal, a witch hunt for the elite, with their black robed magistrates who act as debt collectors. The Attorneys collect fees to "litigate", not to win or lose.

Sabre rattling and mud slinging mean nothing.

Neither do Administrative Notices, unless you're Drake and you have an inside track at the Hague.:rolleyes: