PDA

View Full Version : Legend Of Atlantis

nizkri
5th October 2012, 01:54
Hi fellow Avalonians
i dont write alot of post in here , but i really feel this is important one , i dont know if its already have bin posted in here , couldnt find it , so here you go :)
I would like to reccomend a documentary series called Legend Of Atlantis (if you dont know it already)
Really important information . and good narrated 5 hours long :O <heavy stuff

eGD4HMVtvEk
I have also read the the book and i really reccomend you to buy it aswell , the author ELIJAH really resonates with me , hes not preaching anything , i really feal this is the closest you come to the truth http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Atlantis-German-English-Edition/dp/3931695212

one of the most important books i ever read .

Peace & Love .. Nis

Referee
5th October 2012, 02:40
Here it is

eGD4HMVtvEk

WhiteFeather
5th October 2012, 05:06
I loved this movie. Watched it awhile back in my early awakenings. Great Post. I think im gonna watch it right now.

nizkri
6th October 2012, 01:18
Yeah me to , did you read the book aswell, very interesting guy from germany who wrote it

I loved this movie. Watched it awhile back in my early awakenings. Great Post. I think im gonna watch it right now.

Laura Elina
8th October 2012, 13:39
This series is a wonderful gem, I just finished watching the first part and started on the second, I thought I was quite well informed, but I got a lot out of this, truly recommended.

Maia Gabrial
8th October 2012, 15:24
Just a thought... does anyone know anything about Lemuria?