PDA

View Full Version : Remember who you are !

fractal being
6th October 2012, 13:44
This poem was written by Charlotte Smith, aged 13! and it's plainly beautiful...

D8RQY8COgkE

Remember who you are,
Your real self isn’t far,
Remember what you forgot,
You need to follow the dot to dot

We’ve been kept in a cage,
Fed greed, anger and rage,
Taught how to want and need,
To kill because of greed

In this cage, no room to stand,
Only room for them to demand,
We don’t know the truth of life,
Only the curves of a killing knife

We make fool of another’s mind,
We are taught not to be kind,
They feed off our sadness and fears,
They drink unhappy, upset tears

They want us to fight in any war,
So they can laugh at the horrid gore,
To bet all their money on who will win,
Like a boxing or wrestling ring

They feed us bull****, they fed us lies,
They cover up the people’s cries,
They ridicule those who say they are bad,
Those against them, they label mad

But humans are starting to stand,
In a circle of love, hand in hand,
End this darkness, to find the light,
We won’t back down without a fight

We are awake! The lion shan’t sleep!
We aren’t frightened, following sheep,
We have remembered who we are,
We say, ‘Your real self isnt far’.

Link:http://www.klokkenluideronline.net/artikel/17935/remember-who-you-are

Earth Angel
6th October 2012, 23:42
:bump: excellent message

Chester
6th October 2012, 23:48
Link:http://www.klokkenluideronline.net/artikel/17935/remember-who-you-are

Perfect timing as just a few days ago I remembered (finally) that I am a quantum being. Was cool. Chester

Latti
7th October 2012, 01:01
She has much wisdom for one so young.

fractal being
7th October 2012, 07:19
Perfect timing as just a few days ago I remembered (finally) that I am a quantum being. Was cool. Chester

Hey justoneman that's awesome. Did you figured out what was blocking you (us) from remembering?

I'm pretty sure her soul age is not so young.

Chester
7th October 2012, 12:20

Hey justoneman that's awesome. Did you figured out what was blocking you (us) from remembering?

Yes - it had been not understanding my ego component... why it is necessary - but also that it is purely illusory...

...when the illusion is exposed, what is left is real.

Enjoy the Day and Love to you... Chester

I'm pretty sure her soul age is not so young.

she sure does... ancient indeed

TargeT
7th October 2012, 21:55

Yes - it had been not understanding my ego component... why it is necessary - but also that it is purely illusory...

...when the illusion is exposed, what is left is real.

Enjoy the Day and Love to you... Chester

So this interaction got me thinking....

The power of the ego, the constant reminder of individuality; the constant convince-r always there commenting and reminding us that we are "me".

the ego seems necessary to keep us convinced that we are "me" and that in itself enables this experience of "reality", a 7 billion faceted experience.

I couldn't / can't decide if it (ego) in itself was the opposite of "source" (that I have heard some say is where we come from, or what we truly are) and thus the "root" duality that everything else mirrors; or if it is just a convincing way to keep us (if we are not source, if we are a "quantum being" say) deep in this experience and probably enjoy its high and lows more; like music, lighting and fake monsters make a haunted house.

I see the common ego function twisted by materialism, by greed & capitalism, by nationality, by so many influences that we are FURTHER pushed into this experience; something we might not be so against as its sort of the reason for the whole "game"; but at the same time it's possibly being done with an agenda.

I don't know, at the time it seemed very profound, but now its growing fuzzy again..

Chester
8th October 2012, 02:51
One of the poster friends here, HURRITT ENYETO, suggested I watch a movie called Revolver -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolver_%282005_film%29

at the end were several comments regarding the ego - here they are:

The ego is the worst “confidence trickster” we could ever figure, we could ever imagine... because you don’t see it.
Yaov Datilo

And the single biggest con is... “I am you”
Steven C. Hayes

The problem is the ego hides in the last place you’d ever look... within itself.
Peter Fonagy

It disguises its thoughts as your thoughts, its feelings as your feelings... you think its you!
Leonard Jacobson

People’s needs to protect their own ego knows no bounds... they will lie, cheat, steal kill... do whatever it takes to maintain what we call ego boundaries.
Andrew Samuels

People have no clue that they’re in prison, they don’t know there is an ego, they don’t know the distinction.
Leonard Jacobson

At first it is difficult for the mind to accept that there’s something beyond itself, that there’s something of greater value and greater capacity for discerning truth than itself.
David Hawkins

In religion, the ego manifests as the devil and of course no one realizes how smart the ego is because it created the devil so you can blame someone else.
Deepak Chopra

In creating this imaginary external enemy for ourselves... [unintelligible] made a real enemy for ourselves and that becomes a real danger to the ego but that’s also the ego’s creation.
Peter Fonagy

There is no such thing as an external enemy no matter what that voice in your head is telling you. All perception of an enemy is a projection of the ego as the enemy.
Deepak Chopra

In that sense, you could see that 100% of our external enemies are our own creation.
Peter Fonagy

Your greatest enemy is your own inner perception, is your own ignorance, is your own ego.
Obadiah S. Harris

TargeT
8th October 2012, 03:38
one of my goto movies on that topic ;), I've watched that quite a few times now, very well done.

fractal being
8th October 2012, 18:23
Hmm, interesting... Guy Richie ... I can see his ego through google maps ...

Anyways enjoy!

5V74vB_cJ1Q

Chester
8th October 2012, 21:36
This crosses over to

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50560-The-quantum-being----and-what-I-choose-to-do-about---it--&p=566296&viewfull=1#post566296

with regards to that pesky "ego"