PDA

View Full Version : Asking for treatment

gandra99
6th October 2012, 16:03
Asking for all the good will. My son has a high fever for two days! 39C
Is 4.5 years old. Please send him positive and healing energy.. Thank you all! :)
Matija
http://dc596.4shared.com/img/hrWStVyt/s3/0.5236563640107045/Matija.jpg

markpierre
6th October 2012, 16:35
He's not alone. He'll be okay.

Heather2017
6th October 2012, 16:56
Sending your beautiful son love and healing.

Arrowwind
6th October 2012, 17:08
High fever in kids this age is not unsusal.
Sending him healing vibes.

Star Tsar
6th October 2012, 18:44
Get well soon Baby Matija

Heather2017
6th October 2012, 18:54
Hope you don't mind, Gandra... I'm saving the photo of beautiful Matija (love that name). There something about him...

Love,
Heather

Earth Angel
6th October 2012, 19:30
beautiful child! have you tried hydrogen peroxide in each ear for 10 minutes a side?? has worked miracles on my daughter who is very prone to high fevers and swollen glands the size of oranges!

ps the peroxide bubbles and I find it feels great, he might wonder what is going on but worth a try.....this theory that germs actually enter through our ears not our mouth and nose has been around since the 30s

Sidney
6th October 2012, 19:58
What a beautiful child!!!! Sending healing loving thoughts his way.:grouphug:

markpierre
6th October 2012, 20:15
Haha. Be interesting to know what he dreams after all the visits he's going to get.

Do you remember that yummy feeling when your mother put that fresh cool washcloth on your forehead? Thanks for reminding me.
Give him three quick kisses on each cheek, and one big one on the forehead. That's the prescription.
And an extra little one from me. And get him to smile.
Repeat as needed, or just for fun.

Latti
6th October 2012, 23:47
I've sent up a prayer for your beautiful son, but with a clarification that his purpose in your life be fulfilled.

Having two adult children and five grandchildren, I can understand your grave concern. As parents we often feel helpless when our little ones are sick. We may feel that it is our responsibility to protect them against all of life's difficulties, but our responsibility is to show them that we love them; set positive examples for them and trust that when we do all we can do that it will be enough.

Flash
7th October 2012, 00:50
If he goes over 40, very cold compress all over the body or cold bath will keep the fever down a little. A cold cloth ant the place where the neck join the skull is always good this has a greater impact on the body temperature control than the forehead.

This could be acase for tylenol. Give lots of liquids to avoid dehydration. Liquid with sugary and salty things in it.

check the ears for ear infecction. Check for all childhood sickness such as whooping cough, chicken pox, varicelle, etc. Brind the child to a doctor if it persist more than 4 days.

Again, hydrate again and again, lots of liquids.

sandy
7th October 2012, 01:42
Sending healing vibes right now as he is such a Sweetie>>>>get better soon little guy :)

Czarek
7th October 2012, 02:32
I'll repost one of my old posts just in case this is the flu. Best wishes.
Czarek

Surviving the flu

-So what diet is good for boosting your immune system?
-eggs
-sourkraut
-liver and organ meets
-sea salt
-raw milk (if you don't have access to it, see if you can find cheese made of unpasteurized milk)
Vit D is great for the flu. BUT, you cannot take it on regular basis alone as it is TOXIC! You must take it with Vit A.

But the day you know you have the flu, take only VIT D (liquid form is best for absorption).
Take 20 drops per day for 3 days. Then 2 drops per day for upto 2 weeks or till you get better.

Fish liver oil (Cod liver oil) is a great source of vit D and A. Check the bottle for good ratio.

Fever
Hippocrates said: Give me a fever and I can cure any disease.
Avoid shivering, keep warm during fever. It's OK to take warm bath, or a bath with Epsom salts, baking soda and sea salts (ie. detox bath).
When you sweat druing fever, that's a point where your body broke your temperature naturaly.
Don't take tylenol or ASA!

Most important fact is that fever depletes vit A. On your first sign of fever, DON`T take Tylenol to lower your temperature or else you`ll be fighting this flu for a lot longer!
Stop eating when your temperature is greater than 37.5C(99.5F)
104-106F this is when dehydration is a big concern, so rehydrate with mineral rich fluid like "kvas" or chicken bone broth.

Put on wet socks, wrung out and put over wool socks. Use also T-**** that's wet, cover with sweater and blanket.
Till fever is less than 104F
-Belladonna (take that first)
-veratrum vivide
-nux-vmica
-gelisemium
-eupaorium

Coconut oil
Use it during the flu season as it contains lauric acid. This is what stops even AIDS from replicating. Purchase in pure white form and prefferably in glass jar. You can buy it in a pill form. It`s called lauricidin.

Stomach
You need to keep stomach acids as if you don`t, you won`t be able to keep your organs at pH greater than 7, and a pH less than 7 means favorite environment for flu bug to flourish.

If you`re belching a lot, you stomach acids are low. You can increase that with:
- Sweedish Bitters (Maria`s bitters) work best on European population
- Canadian Bitters (St.Frances herb) work best on Canadian population.

You should not eat at all! Your stomach shuts down and food simply sits in the stomach undigested.

Druing the flu season, you should not eat:
-any sugar
-any wheat
-any pasteurized dairy
-caffeine
-alcohol

Eating locally and timely is the best thing you can do for your immune system. Earth and humans evolved in such a way that nature provides us timely with products we should eat in order to successfuly survie in our invironment. Eating fruit in the middle of winter is simply not the thing to do! It places such a burden on the liver...Just like we should not be eating salads in the winter.

Bowels
You must move your bowel at the onset of flu (very important). If you need help, use the following purgatives:
- castor oil half to 2 tsp twice per day for 3 days.
- coctail 42 (available through naturopaths)

Water
Drinking a lot of water is a big no no! you are flushing all the important minerals. Replace them with soups made with organicaly grown animals bones.

During the flu, you want to keep your electrolytes up. You can do that with drinking KVAS or bone broth but avoid iron rich foods during flu (so no tea in cast iron pot)

Should you be stupid enough to take the vaccine, do not take any Tylenol before and after the shot. And no vit C before and after the shot.

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2012, 02:36
Vit D is great for the flu. BUT, you cannot take it on regular basis alone as it is TOXIC!
I hope it's not toxic :).

I take a few thousand IU of Vit D per day.

Anchor
7th October 2012, 04:39
Healing gateway open.

Benevolent outcome asked for.

Remember to ask both your and his angels to act to ennoble our efforts - as I ask mine the same (and they agree I should write this ;) ).

Czarek
7th October 2012, 04:52
Vit D is great for the flu. BUT, you cannot take it on regular basis alone as it is TOXIC!
I hope it's not toxic :).

I take a few thousand IU of Vit D per day.

Paul,
I'm trying to find the source of an interesting, (I should say fascinating) article that describes how the synthetic form of vit d is made and its negative impact on human health but I cannot find it.
So for now, I will reference Dr.Mercola's take on synthetic vit D. Few other scientist (like Stephanie Seneff) also support the idea of getting most of the vit D from the sun.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/23/oral-vitamin-d-mistake.aspx

ThePythonicCow
7th October 2012, 04:57
I'm trying to find the source of an interesting, (I should say fascinating) article that describes how the synthetic form of vit d is made and its negative impact on human health but I cannot find it. So for now, I will reference Dr.Mercola's take on synthetic vit D. Few other scientist (like Stephanie Seneff) also support the idea of getting most of the vit D from the sun. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/23/oral-vitamin-d-mistake.aspx

Ah - Mercola is isn't telling us to not take Vitamin D, but telling us to prefer sun over supplemental vitamin D, but lacking sufficient sunshine, to then prefer cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) over ergocalciferol (vitamin D2).

Jules
7th October 2012, 07:33
In my thoughts and prayers.

Buck
7th October 2012, 08:19
Dear Gandra 99,

Around him I feel your presence, as he is love, and light.

He chose to be here, he is a lucid one.

I am motivated to tell you to remember, especially in times like this, that he chose to be here, - with you.

Just as you, in turn, chose him.

Trust your knowing.

gandra99
8th October 2012, 07:52
Avalon is a great place! This much support we could not even get in the neighborhood! THANK YOU ALL :)

Anchor
8th October 2012, 09:08
Would you mind asking your son, (at the appropriate time of course) if he has noticed all the light being shoveled his way ;)

Nanoo Nanoo
8th October 2012, 11:51
Granda, i have sent you a few questions. If you can answer them for me ill be able to pinpoint whats wrong with him and give you an antidote.

Thank you

N

Flash
8th October 2012, 13:21
How is your son doing? Fever, it the infection/viral or otherwise, is taken care of by his immune system, fever should come down by now.

How is he doing?

Czarek
16th December 2012, 12:58
Just fresh off the press from Dr.Mercola regarding potential toxicity of vit D when taken on its own.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/12/16/vitamin-k2.aspx?e_cid=20121216_SNL_Art_1

-Vitamin K2 is an important fat-soluble vitamin that plays critical roles in protecting your heart and brain, and building strong bones. It also plays an important role in cancer protection.
-The biological role of vitamin K2 is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, such as your bones and teeth. It also helps remove calcium from areas where it shouldn’t be, such as in your arteries and soft tissues
-The optimal amounts of vitamin K2 are still under investigation, but it seems likely that 180 to 200 micrograms of vitamin K2 might be enough to activate your body’s K2-dependent proteins to shuttle calcium to the proper areas
-If you take oral vitamin D, you also need to take vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 deficiency is actually what produces the symptoms of vitamin D toxicity, which includes inappropriate calcification that can lead to hardening of your arteries
-If you take a calcium supplement, it’s important to maintain the proper balance between calcium, vitamin K2, vitamin D, and magnesium. Lack of balance between these nutrients is why calcium supplements have become associated with increased risk of heart attack and stroke