PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Employees - MANDATORY FLU VACCINE

Sidney
7th October 2012, 17:16
My husband is an RN at a local hospital. They were told yesterday to take the Jab or lose their job. I knew it was only a matter of time and it looks like its here. Can somebody refresh my memory on the legal rights that are violated here and what he can do besides lose his job. Its just a disgrace. :flame:

intruth
7th October 2012, 17:24
Starchild111,

That is disturbing. I don't understand how it would help the cabal if hospital workers are compromised. Unless their shots won't do harm and it's just a tactic
for show to get others used to it being done.

MissKat
7th October 2012, 17:27
This year kids were required to get the whooping cough shot. (in Ca anyway) But, when you look at the whooping cough stats you realise that it just wasnt necessary. I can not help but wonder what they were really being vacinated for.

Arrowwind
7th October 2012, 17:35
If mandatory vaccine is an issue for whooping cough you can easily get out of it my claiming the child has had a seizure. It will exempt you with this particular vaccination. Just say a couple of febrile seizures have happened over the course of a year. It only took one report to get my kids out of it.

Do a search on vaccine exemptions and you will find sites that list the rules state by state. There are many ways to be exempt.

sleepy
7th October 2012, 17:35
[xxxxx xxxxxx

scanner
7th October 2012, 17:39
Just tell them you're allergic to eggs .

Marin
7th October 2012, 17:44
This year kids were required to get the whooping cough shot. (in Ca anyway) But, when you look at the whooping cough stats you realise that it just wasnt necessary. I can not help but wonder what they were really being vacinated for.

Please understand you are NOT "required" to get the whooping cough vaccine for children attending public school in California. You can still get a waiver from your pediatrician/doctor.

By DON THOMPSON, Associated Press
Posted: 10/01/2012 08:13:15 AM PDT

SACRAMENTO -- Parents who don't have their children vaccinated will have to get a note from the doctor's office before enrolling their children in school under a bill that Gov. Jerry Brown announced Sunday he has signed into law.
AB2109 will require parents who enroll students who have not received the required public school vaccines to get a waiver from a physician or a nurse practitioner saying they have received information about the benefits and risks of immunization.

http://www.mercurynews.com/health/ci_21671872/california-require-waiver-unvaccinated-students

Delight
7th October 2012, 19:23
I am sure you all know that nurses are "expected" to do anything we are told to protect our patients. Now we will all be asked to accept the vaccines or leave the job.

In 2005 I worked as an RN at a teaching hospital in the US where all of us had to take the flu vaccine or be fired. There were two exemptions. One was a medical excuse that had to be documented. The other was a religious exemption. That year one did not have to give a "documented" membership in a specific faith. One did have to name the faith.

I took a religious exemption in 2005 but told my supervisor that this was really a political stance. I was very amazed that only one other person I knew at the hospital was at all concerned at the invasion of our civil rights. This friend and I researched the religions that oppose vaccination. We were very angry about the whole trend.

By now, maybe the employees have to be a card carrying member of a religion for the exemption. I don't know because I cannot stand anymore to work in any part of the system.
In January 2006, I quit working in "health" care.

gripreaper
7th October 2012, 19:37
This is an egregious violation of human rights. I know your job is at stake, and your employer will find a way to get rid fo you if you don't comply, so you are in a tough spot.

Here is another site which you may find helpful.

http://www.vaccinetruth.net/

If you are forced to vaccinate or lose your job, here are some anecdotes:

Forced Vaccination Protocol

This 7 day protocol for adults would depend on how many days notice one has; for example:

1. If I had two or three days of warning of a ‘forced vaccination’, I would immediately do a Therapeutic Liver Flush (see item 8) and also start taking Colloidal Silver in ¼ ounce servings every 4 hours for the first day. The second day, I would increase to ½ ounce servings every 4 hours. The third day, I would be consuming 1 ounce servings every 4 hours up until the time of vaccination. Immediately prior to the vaccination, I would consume 2- 8 ounces of silver, depending on body size. If the days of notice are reduced, I would simply eliminate the smaller quantities for the first days. (It is generally a good practice to consume Probiotics an hour or so after consuming larger quantities of silver to replenish the colon flora. Remember large quantities of silver may cause short-term flu-like symptoms (Herxheimer effect) or diarrhea. This generally lasts only a couple of days until the body is able to flush the bacterial or viral die-off caused by the silver. [Read “A Layman’s Guide to Using Colloidal Silver ”.]

2. Have a cold pack or an ice pack with you (in an ice chest in your car) for everyone being forced to take a vaccination and apply it to the injection site immediately to stop or slow immune response. (Get to your ice packs immediately after vaccination, do not linger to talk or anything else. If a vaccination is being forced on you, do not agree to pay for it and do not sign any kind of release or consent form. If they are claiming the right to force a vaccination on you, then they do not need you to agree to it by your signature, do they?)

3. Take four ounces of Colloidal Silver orally immediately after the vaccination and continue 3 times daily 8 hours apart e.g. 8am, 2pm and 8pm for at least 7 days. If you have any lung symptoms also nebulize 5ml of silver with 1-3 drops of Lobelia 3 times a day for 7 days.

4. Take full doses of IP6/Inositol ultra strength powder or Max 3 capsules twice daily in the morning and at bedtime on an empty stomach for 14-30 days.

5. Take ten tablets/capsules of Oral Systemic Enzymes on an empty stomach 3 times daily, first thing in the morning, mid afternoon and just before bedtime for at least 7 days.

6. Take 300mcg (micrograms) of a quality Selenium three times daily for at least 7 days. (See Chris Barr’s interview on selenium .)

7. If you are unable to get at least 30 minutes of sunshine daily (without a shirt or in tee shirt and shorts) you may want to supplement with up to 5000 I.U. daily of Vitamin D .

8. Again, a Therapeutic Liver Flush using the 2 day protocol of Epsom Salts, olive oil and grapefruit juice should also be used early in this 7 day protocol. If that protocol is too much or not convenient for you (you must stay inactive and near a toilet for 1-1/2 days), a 14 Day Liver Cleanse condensed into 7 days is better than nothing. Even a normal healthy liver may be overtaxed after a vaccination and especially after using doing intensive body cleanses as suggested in this protocol.

9. Eat nothing but fresh cantaloupe (organic if possible) for the first 24 hours after the vaccination; it is one of the better natural cellular cleansing foods.

10. Get as much rest and sleep as you need during this 7 days.

11. Drink fresh squeezed lemonade diluted with a distilled or carbon filtered water morning and evening for the duration which stimulates more bile production and detoxification.

12. As a further suggestion if you have a juicer or access to a health food store selling the ready made products, drink ½ cup (about 4 oz.) of parsley juice, ½ cup (about 4 oz.) of cilantro juice and 1 cup (about 8 oz.) of celery juice (all organic if possible).

http://www.tbyil.com/forced_vaccinations.htm

AriG
7th October 2012, 21:06
My husband is an RN at a local hospital. They were told yesterday to take the Jab or lose their job. I knew it was only a matter of time and it looks like its here. Can somebody refresh my memory on the legal rights that are violated here and what he can do besides lose his job. Its just a disgrace. :flame:

Not sure what your geo is, but I have in my possession ( sort of, its actually in a crashed hard drive awaiting restore) a memorandum from Detroit Medical Center who, in 2011 mandated the exact requirement. No shot. No job. Period. When I get my hard drive restored, I will upload that for all eyes to see. Note: That memorandum was forwarded to me. I have no connection with that facility.

AriG
7th October 2012, 21:22
Good News:

My contact with DMC was in. Its been resent. The actual bulletin is prettied up with a shot of the building and graphics, etc. They don't copy/paste into forum format. I could upload the document if need be, but would rather not unless deemed necessary.

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:21 PM
To: ENews
Subject: eNews Special Edition: DMC Flu and Tdap Update and Vaccination Sites

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DMC employees roll up their sleeves for patient safety!

Currently, flu vaccination rates are the best ever at the DMC, and we are well on our way toward our goal of 100% compliance. Vaccination rates for both flu and Tdap (pertussis) are especially impressive at DMC Harper/Hutzel and DMC Huron-Valley Sinai. Additionally, DMC Sinai-Grace is doing extremely well with flu vaccination, and we anticipate similar success as they launch their Tdap vaccination plan.

DMC policy requires that all DMC employees and staff working at healthcare facilities receive a one-time vaccination against pertussis (Tdap), and a yearly vaccination against the flu. Please refer to DMC Policy 1 CLN 060 for additional details.

This policy is designed foremost to PROTECT OUR PATIENTS. Additionally, this fulfills CDC, JCAHO, regulatory agency and national professional society patient safety recommendations. Finally, this will protect us and our families from these diseases.

FLU: Each year, in advance of flu season, employees and staff will be required to be vaccinated against influenza. Those who are unable to receive the flu vaccine (for example, severe allergy supported by physician documentation – documentation must be provided to DMC OHS) will wear a mask when working within 6 feet of a patient during the flu season. Vaccine status will be identified by a 2011 flu badge sticker. Those who are vaccinated elsewhere can obtain a 2011 flu badge sticker from DMC Occupational Health Services (OHS) upon presentation of valid documentation of their vaccination. Data will be tracked by OHS and reported to management and supervisors. The DMC deadline for flu vaccination is November 14th (however, it may be sooner for some hospitals).

PERTUSSIS: By 12/31/2011 (sooner for some hospitals), DMC employees and staff will be required to have a one-time vaccination against pertussis (Tdap), unless contraindicated (as for flu above). Although Tdap status will not be identified by a badge sticker, data will be tracked by OHS and reported to management and supervisors. Those who are vaccinated elsewhere, as with flu, must present valid documentation to OHS.

The flu and Tdap vaccines will be provided free of charge to employees and staff through mass vaccination clinics (dates/times below), roving/unit-based vaccinators, and OHS.

If you have received your vaccination(s) at an outside facility, or have allergy to either vaccine, please provide documentation (from your vaccine provider or primary physician) to Occupational Health Services ASAP.

Additional authoritative information regarding the flu, pertussis and the vaccines can be found at www.cdc.gov/flu and www.cdc.gov/pertussis.

Vaccine Administration Sites at the DMC

DMC OHS Clinics

Walk-ins are welcome now @ DMC Occupational Health Services
Central Campus – University Health Center 4K: 7 am – 4 pm (M-F)
DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital – 4th Floor, Suite 430, SGH Pro Building: 7 am – 3:15 pm (M-F)
DMC Huron Valley Sinai Hospital – Suite GNA 111, Ground Floor: 7 am – 3:30 pm (M-F)

Mass Vaccination Events for Flu/Tdap Vaccination

University Health Center, Crockett A
Wednesday, Nov. 2 from 1 – 4 pm

University Health Center, 4G
Thursday, Nov. 3 from 7 – 11 am and 1 – 4 pm

University Health Center, 4G
Monday, Nov. 7 from 7 – 11 am and 1 – 4 pm

DMC Rehabilitation Institute of MI, Ground Floor, Room-18
Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 6:30 – 8 am and 2 – 4:30 pm

DMC Children's Hospital of MI, Cafeteria Atrium
Wednesday, Nov. 9 from 7 – 9:30 am and 2 – 4 pm

DMC Harper/Hutzel Hospitals, Central Pharmacy Conference Room
Thursday Nov. 10 from 6 – 10 am

DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital, UHC Lobby
Friday, Nov. 11 from 7 – 11 am

DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Main Street
Weekdays through Nov. 14 from 10 am – 2 pm

AriG
7th October 2012, 21:29
Just a note: Unless you are in the advanced stages of a debilitating disease, an ill infant or elderly ( over 80) or auto-immune disorder? The very best thing that you can do for your protection is to get the flu

LivingLight
7th October 2012, 22:33

I work in a hospital and even though I don't have direct contact with patients, I am still required to get a flu shot or lose my job. The only way around it is if you can't get it for religious regions or if you have a severe allergy (both cases require documentation). Your case then will go in front of a board where it will be decided whether or not to honor your exemption. I got the flu shot and I feel fine, but I would have rather not had it as I don't agree with having toxins put into my body by force.

Czarek
8th October 2012, 02:05
Which religion do I have to be "affiliated" with in order to qualify for a religious exemption to the flu shot?

Fred Ryan
8th October 2012, 03:25
I work in a hospital in a non-clinical capacity and was able to decline without any stated reason. I do have to wear a mask if I go within 4-feet of a patient; however, I have no patient contact in my job so this is not an issue.

ghostrider
8th October 2012, 03:49
Sad . the ptb say put this chemical in your body or lose your job. you don't know exactly whats in it, the side effects , they could inject anything into the body and for fear of losing employment some will submit. Madness. I would never let anyone stick me , it's my body , my choice, my health, my sickness, my outcome, good or bad the responsibily for me is on ME. What good is a job if you get injected with yellow fever or something like that , three days later your fighting for survival and could die. Just another example of freedom being lost to the individual and given to government and corporations. Changing the terms of employment after there is an agreement or contract is breach of that contract. Fight back , this wasn't in my hiring papers or job description. New terms means new agreements and wages are now on the table for re-negotiations ....

The Truth Is In There
8th October 2012, 10:09
i'd choose health over job any day. if everyone would think this way there would be no mandatory vaccination or no business.

T Smith
8th October 2012, 14:36
Starchild111,

That is disturbing. I don't understand how it would help the cabal if hospital workers are compromised. Unless their shots won't do harm and it's just a tactic
for show to get others used to it being done.

The shot is a neurotoxin. The effect on the nervous system is subtle, but absolutely beneficial to the power structure. Taken by itself it is likely harmless, but the toxic effect is certainly accumulative with the various other shots imposed on us, and with the various and increasing toxins placed in the water and food supply. It is meant as a physiological means of behavioral control to instill docility and compliance. It is imperative for nurses and RNs to administer injections and medication and whatever else is required of them without questioning what it is they do. In the famous words of Bertrand Russell:

“Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.” (Emphasis added)...

T Smith
8th October 2012, 14:46
I am sure you all know that nurses are "expected" to do anything we are told to protect our patients. Now we will all be asked to accept the vaccines or leave the job.

In 2005 I worked as an RN at a teaching hospital in the US where all of us had to take the flu vaccine or be fired. There were two exemptions. One was a medical excuse that had to be documented. The other was a religious exemption. That year one did not have to give a "documented" membership in a specific faith. One did have to name the faith.

I took a religious exemption in 2005 but told my supervisor that this was really a political stance. I was very amazed that only one other person I knew at the hospital was at all concerned at the invasion of our civil rights. This friend and I researched the religions that oppose vaccination. We were very angry about the whole trend.

By now, maybe the employees have to be a card carrying member of a religion for the exemption. I don't know because I cannot stand anymore to work in any part of the system.
In January 2006, I quit working in "health" care.

Hmmm.... and we all supposed the matter of medical procedures imposed on us against our will was settled at the Nuremberg Trails. It would appear fascism is alive and well.

scarletfire
8th October 2012, 15:28
I'm an RN and the policy @ my job is take it or loose ur annual raise, my solution... Tell them I lined up and received it in the employee clinic....I may even go stand in line for a while so folks can see me there and make an inconspicuous exit when everybody is busy w/ chit chat. I'm trying to think of a better (honest) solution but so far this is the most realistic way to dodge it. Paperwork is all they want, maybe I'll find a buddy giving them and they can help me w/ documentation.

T Smith
8th October 2012, 16:06
I'm an RN and the policy @ my job is take it or loose ur annual raise, my solution... Tell them I lined up and received it in the employee clinic....I may even go stand in line for a while so folks can see me there and make an inconspicuous exit when everybody is busy w/ chit chat. I'm trying to think of a better (honest) solution but so far this is the most realistic way to dodge it. Paperwork is all they want, maybe I'll find a buddy giving them and they can help me w/ documentation.

Do what you have to do. Better than taking the shot.

If they try to terminate you because of it or deny your raise (sounds like it wont come to this, per your plan) you have a very strong case that mandatory inoculation is a violation of the Nuremberg Code, and you can seek redress and damages. Someone needs to take a legal stand against this.

Sidney
8th October 2012, 16:29
I think he should fight it too, but his logical mind is at the point that "the bill have to be paid". If it were me, I would fight it every step of the way.
I know my husband though, and yes he knows the shot is badddddd. But he is not a fighter. I think he will probably extend his arm. Not happily, but he I think will do it. Im so sad. All I can do is try to help him detox after he does it.

PHARAOH
8th October 2012, 19:08
When will we begin peaceful non- compliance? What are we here to do but peacefully non-comply with anything that would violate our inalienable rights. It is ultimately his choice. I advise him to act with his conscience.

Based on personal experience, non-compliance with any and all authority has always made me feel ALIVE...!!!

:wizard: :ballchain: :ballchain: :ballchain: :wizard:

conk
9th October 2012, 18:22
This year kids were required to get the whooping cough shot. (in Ca anyway) But, when you look at the whooping cough stats you realise that it just wasnt necessary. I can not help but wonder what they were really being vacinated for.It's to insure that drug company wallets don't get sick.

gripreaper
24th November 2012, 04:26
Here we go. Totalitarianism is emerging.

CINCINNATI —

One of Cincinnati’s largest employers fired approximately 150 employees Wednesday for failing to get a required flu shot.

TriHealth offered all of its 10,800 employees free flu shots. Employees had a month to get the flu shot. The deadline was Nov. 16. Employees who did not get the shot were terminated Wednesday, a company spokesperson said.

Employees who were terminated can appeal to be reinstated after receiving the shot.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/TriHealth-fires-150-employees-for-not-getting-flu-shots/-/13549970/17523386/-/3khe3s/-/index.html#ixzz2D6wFNEZI

Sidney
24th November 2012, 04:47
Here we go. Totalitarianism is emerging.

CINCINNATI —

One of Cincinnati’s largest employers fired approximately 150 employees Wednesday for failing to get a required flu shot.

TriHealth offered all of its 10,800 employees free flu shots. Employees had a month to get the flu shot. The deadline was Nov. 16. Employees who did not get the shot were terminated Wednesday, a company spokesperson said.

Employees who were terminated can appeal to be reinstated after receiving the shot.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/cincinnati/TriHealth-fires-150-employees-for-not-getting-flu-shots/-/13549970/17523386/-/3khe3s/-/index.html#ixzz2D6wFNEZI

Well, the good news is that my husbands employers dropped the vaccine mandation because apparently there were rumors of lawsuits pending over it, although details of that are unknown. So as of today, he is still vaccine free. Yayy
It does get tiresome though year after year having to fear the dreaded injections.

Twinsel
24th November 2012, 18:37
Good news starchild111. :thumb:

I shall make a new thread about vaccins: Time For a Wake Up Call – The Vaccination Hoax Debunked!

edit: link to thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52380-Time-For-a-Wake-Up-Call----The-Vaccination-Hoax-Debunked-

eaglespirit
24th November 2012, 18:56

That would be my 'mo' in situations like that...comply, comply, comply and then walk away while in the process...(ie, upset stomach leads you to the bathroom quickly and you simply leave with paperwork or name in basket as though you were there)
...it will work in many situations like this
...and this is not dis-honest, imho...c'mon, this is a needle being stuck in you you do not want...it is simple survival and free will
...you simply keep quiet about it and walk when the time comes

Amysenthia
24th November 2012, 19:45
I also am a person who works in this Cabal controlled field, but trying to change it from the inside out. I once worked at a hospital that also "required" the jab to keep your job, or you had to wear a mask the entire shift that you worked. I told them that I could not receive the shot because I was allergic, even produced medical documentation to that effect, of becoming extremely ill as a child to the MMR. So I wore the mask. I painted a big smiley face on it and worked each shift while wearing it. Each time I had a patient ask me about the mask I passed out a flyer that I had made about the multitude of evidence that the Flu shot is worthless and harmful. I was even pulled into the HR department and challenged about the flyer, because I did not pass it out with their permission. I responded that I was tired of everyone asking me about the mask and that I did not have time to perform my duties if I had to stop and tell everyone why I was wearing the mask, so I presented them the flyer to save time so that I could move on to the next patient that I had to see. It took about one week for the Hospital PTB to tell me to quit wearing the mask and go about my business and they gave me permission to not get the flu shot. They claimed because of my medical history. I think truly though it was because everyone that I gave the flyer to refused to get the flu shot that was being heavily promoted at the time.