PDA

View Full Version : ExCLUSIVE: CNN EXPOSED! PRODUCING "STATE SPONSORED NEWS" for BAHRAIN

sigma6
8th October 2012, 04:03
Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing “State Sponsored News” in Bahrain

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/10/06// (http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/exclusive-cnn-exposed-caught-producing-state-sponsored-news-in-bahrain/)
I think I'm in love, beautiful woman single handedly stands up to her CNN bosses, (risking her life, and certainly her career at the very least.) Such beauty and strong moral fibre; wow, how sexy is that!? (sorry, couldn't help myself... but you can't say that is not attractive!...) Alex should hire her, if he was smart (I wonder if she would accept?... (lol) Then again she is standing on her desire to be in truth, and first and foremost to be a truth seeker exposing the truth...

Cat's out of the bag, straight from the horses mouth ;-)
eGDVzJNMKs8

"... Amber Lyon [a modern day heroine] story is just the latest in a series of articles that expose the total Joseph Goebbels like censorship rampant in mainstream media today. The first one I posted several weeks ago exposed how the NY Times basically just regurgitates whatever government officials tell them, while the other showcased how an NPR reporter covering D.C. had to leave and do her own thing out of frustration. This is precisely why alternative media sites are taking off. They provide the only outlets left for genuine journalism. http://www.amberlyonlive.com/"

elysian
8th October 2012, 08:09
Here is a great Joe Rogan podcast with her as a guest:
VKgNZjohB2o

Daft Ada
8th October 2012, 10:25
Wonderful brave girl, her and many like her should get together and form a web based news site and just report the truth, then see how the other corrupt media outfits like them apples

baddbob
8th October 2012, 17:17
Thanks for the post. I just cant listen to Alex Jones anymore it seems if 2 people buy bubblegum from the same store the same day then he thinks its a conspiracy. Anyone else feel this way ?

4evrneo
8th October 2012, 18:54
Been watching her interviews for a couple weeks and I have much respect for this courageous woman. We need more like her to step up !

Annette

ghostrider
8th October 2012, 23:51
wakey wakey , a journalist from the mainstream waking up, she mentions it looks like were being propagandized for a potential conflict with Iran, hun ya think ? we've been talking about that forever, welcome to the party. She can't believe news is bought by governments , and the masses are being sold on the narrative of the day. Somebody should walk her down the rabbit hole , bet she believes we landed on the moon. The leader of Iran is not insane, he just doesn't want to end up like Saddam and Iraq. No U.S. bases in Iran, no multi-national corporations in Iran, they want the way of life they want , not the way of the nation builders/illuminate. Iran doesn't want their currency part of the global banking scam, all the countries that have their own banks and are not part of the global bank system just so happen to be enemies of the United States government. This is about banks and money and corporations.

sigma6
13th October 2012, 13:22
Wonderful brave girl, her and many like her should get together and form a web based news site and just report the truth, then see how the other corrupt media outfits like them apples

Brilliant idea, this could be the wave of the future, to use these high profile attacks by the major media as media events themselves, and have a specialized Web site set up to 'receive them' - at least something that they could 'plug in to' even if only starting as freelance reporters. Internet marketers, web site builders take note. (I'm drooling... lol) There is huge potential that needs to be figured out... something like a huge syndicated counter movement... Alex could spearhead something like this in a heartbeat, but personally I don't think he has the marketing vision to see it...