PDA

View Full Version : I Love You

wynderer
27th August 2010, 05:49
from David Icke's Headlines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQJPeRwKek&feature=player_embedded#!

lightblue
27th August 2010, 10:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9tiMXjIhk

:wub: l

Jacqui D
27th August 2010, 14:38
Love these two videos and i "Love you too!" :hug:

illuminate
27th August 2010, 14:52
I absolutely LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TOO!!! :love:

Rhiannon
27th August 2010, 15:56
same here! .... lots of love and blessings all over all of you!* :hippie:

sepia
27th August 2010, 19:15
Dear fellow Souls - dear Searchers for Truth

I tapped into this thread and I was wondering:

Can this satisfy you in any way?

People who give their best smile into a camera while pronouncing three magical words:
"I LOVE YOU" ?

People behind an AVATAR typing into their computer "I LOVE YOU" ?

Did your inner pain became less by reading or hearing these words?

Is there anybody out there who feels understood or meant or seen by one of these declarations of LOVE?

How much value has a love-declaration from someone who has no idea who you are?

How phony does it have to become before we turn away from the illusion?

It all reminds me of using Artificial Sweeteners to cheat the brain, instead of nourishing the body with Honey with all its benefits.

I'm looking forward for all the feedbacks - just don't send me your love! :ohwell:

Hiram
27th August 2010, 19:35
Sometimes, depending on one's current situation, a few words, can make quite a difference in one's day.

Just like a few negative words can ruin one's day.

When we go about our day with a positive outlook, vibrating feelings of compassion, of friendliness, of acceptance, of peacefulness, of understanding, of wonder, and of course...of love, (Love is a far larger concept than simply the idea of affection between two people) we are improving our collective reality as a whole.

This might sound trite to you, but imagine if everyone spent the day telling strangers how much they loved them.

The first question we would have would naturally be: Why?

The answer would be: I love you for no reason

Then one would reply: But you don't even know me at all.

And then the answer would be: Don't care. Doesn't matter. I still love you.

And then the person might reply: I don't believe that you really love me if you don't even know me.

Then one would answer: What kind of love are we talking about? How does your definition set boundaries on what love is or isn't? In what way do you imagine I don't love you?

Besides, once you starting thinking to yourself, I love you....or....I am loved....your behavior magically changes.

And that's the important thing. There's nothing illusionary about that.

wynderer
27th August 2010, 19:59
Dear fellow Souls - dear Searchers for Truth

People who give their best smile into a camera while pronouncing three magical words:
"I LOVE YOU" ?

Is there anybody out there who feels understood or meant or seen by one of these declarations of LOVE?

It all reminds me of using Artificial Sweeteners to cheat the brain, instead of nourishing the body with Honey with all its benefits.

I'm looking forward for all the feedbacks - just don't send me your love! :ohwell:

imo, Love is the most powerful force in the universe -- the Light from which all are created IS Love -- & i celebrate the expression of Love, wherever, however

if the video is too saccharine for you, you could go make a video of reptilians & hybrids, all saying, 'I despise you, humans -- i hold you in contempt'

Hiram
27th August 2010, 20:16
I just wanted to expound a bit further on your points Sepia, mainly because I am curious about your response to this topic.

* People who give their best smile into a camera while pronouncing three magical words:
"I LOVE YOU" ?

This isn't really a question, but the answer is "yes".

* People behind an AVATAR typing into their computer "I LOVE YOU" ?

This statement subtlely implies that people on this board are somehow hiding behind their avatars, and that because our actual faces are not on here rather than the avatars, that our sentiments are somehow less genuine? Less sincere? We have avatars here because they are pretty, they make it easy to identify eachother, and because its just an artifact of this medium. I assure you the people on this board are REAL, they have REAL feelings, REAL thoughts, and most try to be pretty genuine on here. Its a place for like-minded individuals to seek interaction. It has it's shortcomings yes, but I fail to see your criticism here.

* Did your inner pain became less by reading or hearing these words?

Pain is inevitable in this world. It is a FACT. Pain is part of life, and people seeking to decrease it actually do themselves a disservice. Rather we should seek to decrease our suffering. Pain will always be there...(actually in direct proportion to our Joy) but we seek to ease our suffering through understanding of our pain...especially our inner pain. What care you how someone else understands and eases their own pain or suffering?

* Is there anybody out there who feels understood or meant or seen by one of these declarations of LOVE?

Why is that the object? A rose brings me joy, yet it has done nothing to understand me. The ocean brings me joy, and yet all it does is be what it is. Why can't simple declarations also bring joy?

* How much value has a love-declaration from someone who has no idea who you are?

I addressed this above.

* How phony does it have to become before we turn away from the illusion?

This presumption of phonyness betrays a level of cynicism which runs deep. Is it phony because it isn't directed at anyone specific? Again, I am enriched on a soul level by gazing at the stars on a clear night....is that enrichment phony because it is not directed at me?

I appreciate the discussion Sepia! Your questions stimulated me....Genuinely!

lightblue
27th August 2010, 20:46
you took the thoughts out of my mind hiram...thanks for putting it so nicely.. :yes2: l

lightblue
27th August 2010, 20:58
see love at work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

:yes4: l

Hiram
27th August 2010, 21:38
Rock and Roll!!!

That was awesome.

sepia
27th August 2010, 21:43
Dear wynderer, dear imo

Love is the most powerful force in the universe -- the Light from which all are created IS Love --

I absolutely agree with you!

My post was provocative, I know, and it was meant like this. Thank you very much to take this provocation! - Sorry that I'm so slow in answering, but English is not my first language.

Love is the RED THREAD in my life and has always been.
(We use this expression in German for a theme to hold on for not getting lost.)

I have started my journey of love in my youth, and experienced exactly what a very wise spiritual teacher told me:

"The journey of love is the most painful one, but the only one that leads you to the highest Essence. This path doesn't allow shortcuts or compromises, you have to let go of everything and the reward is beyond measure."
(But not of this world - I would add!)

Years have passed (I'm 59) and the spiritual work has always been my main focus.
I'm in the therapeutic field and here it is often needed to meet clients within "their inner hell of guilt or shame". In order to really help them it is needed to stand right beside them with complete acceptance, compassion and love. -

I also work with beings after their death. Some beings have killed, or tortured even and find themselves in this "hell" of pain, hopelesness - I don't even have words to describe their agony...

Standing beside them and confronting what they have done and still remembering that they are coming from the same source and loving them for that: That's the love I would want to talk about.
If this love is there, everything will be transformed! -

In fact this LOVE is what we truly are.

Can you understand, that I'm a bit sensitive when the word LOVE is repeted too easily? It makes me tired. - But I never get tired to radiate my love to every single being, to the whole creation, every day, again and again...

With very best wishes

Hiram
27th August 2010, 21:55
I would never question you or your work....

Its sounds very special and I'm amazed just to hear of it:) I'm glad someone is helping those poor souls help themselves!

Good point on repeating the word love until it becomes a banality--we should avoid that.

I think what you are getting at is that if we are to use that word...we should mean it!! It should have meaning!!

I see eye-to-eye with you there Sepia.

You'll have to tell us more about your work sometime.

wynderer
27th August 2010, 22:08
Dear wynderer, dear imo

I absolutely agree with you!

My post was provocative, I know, and it was meant like this. Thank you very much to take this provocation! - Sorry that I'm so slow in answering, but English is not my first language.

Love is the RED THREAD in my life and has always been.
(We use this expression in German for a theme to hold on for not getting lost.)

I have started my journey of love in my youth, and experienced exactly what a very wise spiritual teacher told me:

"The journey of love is the most painful one, but the only one that leads you to the highest Essence. This path doesn't allow shortcuts or compromises, you have to let go of everything and the reward is beyond measure."
(But not of this world - I would add!)

Years have passed (I'm 59) and the spiritual work has always been my main focus.
I'm in the therapeutic field and here it is often needed to meet clients within "their inner hell of guilt or shame". In order to really help them it is needed to stand right beside them with complete acceptance, compassion and love. -

I also work with beings after their death. Some beings have killed, or tortured even and find themselves in this "hell" of pain, hopelesness - I don't even have words to describe their agony...

Standing beside them and confronting what they have done and still remembering that they are coming from the same source and loving them for that: That's the love I would want to talk about.
If this love is there, everything will be transformed! -

In fact this LOVE is what we truly are.

Can you understand, that I'm a bit sensitive when the word LOVE is repeted too easily? It makes me tired. - But I never get tired to radiate my love to every single being, to the whole creation, every day, again and again...

With very best wishes

Dear Sepia -- thank you for explaining -- my posting the video was uncharacteristic for me -- like you, i also know that love, loving others, is not about having a warm safe fuzzy feeling -- i just thought, 'What would the world be like if we did all live in that place & knowledge & beingness of love?' , & the video seemed a step in that direction -- & i don't think it was easy for everyone in the video to look at the camera & say the words 'I love you' [especially the teenage boys!]

i am very glad to meet someone, even if just on the net, of such active compassion & love -- it's good to know you are here on the planet, doing such work

With all best wishes to you also

lightblue
27th August 2010, 22:21

love comes from the heart and it's always smarter than your mind... l

Anchor
28th August 2010, 00:15
I posted this or a similar video on PA1 and it was well received. I hope it is here as well.

Very legitimate questions.

Yes. It is a really good and genuine display of positivity. Especially as there is inhibition involved with some people even saying I Love You - it is positive on so many levels.

"I LOVE YOU" ?

Less so as it is staged, but still good nonetheless. The reasons as I see it are to do with the law of attraction; and similar to the way that good acting can promote a legitimate emotional response. Have you ever been to see a play or watched a film that, even though fiction, made you cry?

That is going to depend a lot on how you relate to forums and the context (based on what you "know") of that person.

Excuse me - inner pain? I must be one of the lucky ones, I dont have a lot of that these days.

Not me specifically, but I aim, within myself, to cultivate a disposition toward unconditional love for all as I have come to realise that this is really what a lot of our lives are about.

Subtle, but significant.

You will determine this by the quality of truth resonance within your heart. However, even if it goes horribly wrong for you, maybe still respect the effort - there is a courage barrier for many on this topic.

Smiling makes me happy for similar reasons. I don't see a problem with it. Smiling at least does not involve using toxic chemicals, nor does radiating love.

I did my best. I don't "send" love - that to me is an icky pukey new-age concept. I do love you though and that is something you can't change, because in my system of belief we are all one, and as I feel duty bound to love myself, I will need to love you as well. Sorry.

John..

Arpheus
28th August 2010, 00:36
That video of the lion made me cry like a baby omg,i just showed to my 6 year old boy !!

Hiram
28th August 2010, 00:44
Arpheus,

Damned if I didn't cry as well. I had to....its beautiful! How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OD8dxIry8

lightblue
28th August 2010, 01:01

..and you can tell how these two are simply in love ... i loved the story :wub: l

Caren
28th August 2010, 01:10
I cried too! Thanks everyone..I LOVED it! :0)

zelda
28th August 2010, 01:32
I love you guys! You all are my brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Snowbird
29th August 2010, 13:55
Five gold stars ***** go to Hiram!! :biggrin1:

Snowbird
29th August 2010, 14:03
To everyone on this board: I Love You! or i ii iii !

Yoko Ono: Onochord (too, too cute!)

http://vimeo.com/1968140

morguana
29th August 2010, 14:32
Flying by on my broomstick ooops I mean phone ;) just to say I love :wub: you avalonians
I am sitting on my front step watching my kids on their bikes and felt so much love for the beings of this realm that I just felt the need to share it.
I hope you all are having a beautifull and joyfull day
love
m
xx

Jacqui D
29th August 2010, 15:05
LOVE.
Say it you are connecting back to source, Love is the sound resonance of the universe. :wub:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Love really is an energy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOJzKMZCdCA

giovonni
14th September 2010, 07:54
Great thread:biggrin1:
Quite wonderfully expressive pulsating post ~ when ~ upon reading > knocked me out :faint2:

Love is the glue that binds and seals our spirit selves to the consciousness of one!
:hail::wub:

rhythm
14th September 2010, 08:47
nice thread ...
strange tho to admit
that there are some i dont LIKE :rolleyes:
but none i dont LOVE :group hug:
know what i mean ;)
guess i also realize there only parts of me i dont like hmmm:mmph:
love n kindness most of the time ;)rhythmmmmm........
http://www.sergetheconcierge.com/images/likesdislikes_1.gif

conk
14th September 2010, 19:08
Did you all know that in the developing fetus the heart develops first, before the brain?!!! How does the heart know to become a heart if it has no brain to direct it? It's because the heart is the brain of our spirit. Love is THE power. Is Love the Divine Intelligence?

HORIZONS
14th September 2010, 19:59
Did you all know that in the developing fetus the heart develops first, before the brain?!!! How does the heart know to become a heart if it has no brain to direct it? It's because the heart is the brain of our spirit. Love is THE power. Is Love the Divine Intelligence?

I would say so! The scripture "God is love" has really never been fully understood by mortal man. We catch a glimpse every now and then though ~