PDA

View Full Version : Police pepperspray 15 month old child.....

truth4me
9th October 2012, 17:43
Here is a link to a story.....well, the article explains it.....

cphpost.dk/print/25041

TargeT
9th October 2012, 18:31
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3571/3349249059_d908799642_z.jpg

the most brilliant scheme ever, get the masses to police the masses!

Power corrupts, and police have power...... I have difficulty with this subject; if someone has the right to use force on me, then I should have that same right; police are not suppose to be "higher level" citizens; but they seem to be.

bluestflame
9th October 2012, 21:05
if the assumption is that a person is guilty until proven innocent then that same person has the right to defend themselves against assault

besides it's your body NOONE has a right to touch it without your permission

Star Tsar
9th October 2012, 21:24
A Fifthteen month old is a baby not a child....

Anchor
10th October 2012, 03:00
Read the story, the kid was hit by a spray directed at the father - collateral damage.

Doesnt lessen the issue, but if you don't read it you could be forgiven for thinking that the police officer intended for that to happen owing to title of the thread.

Police pepper-spray a man and hit a baby he was looking after in the process.

TargeT
10th October 2012, 05:49
Read the story, the kid was hit by a spray directed at the father - collateral damage.

Doesn't lessen the issue, but if you don't read it you could be forgiven for thinking that the police officer intended for that to happen owing to title of the thread.

Police pepper-spray a man and hit a baby he was looking after in the process.

reminds me of the girl that got tazed while running away, fell on asphalt and suffered irreversible brain damage

PbqeJTHxkOY

the lack of "back drop discipline" (you HAVE to know your backdrop before you use any weapon, even supposedly "non-lethal" weapons) the ease of which they use these "weapons" is what scares me.

Carmody
10th October 2012, 12:33
In most cities, ie, +95% of the western world's cities, the top level politicians, and the folks running the differing departments, fire, police, public works, judicial, and even the church, tend to ALL be Freemasons. ALL.

One out of every 6 police officers, in the western world..are Freemasons.

I mention this, as this is what creates the aura of 'self protection', the problem of cops protecting cops, to the point that the whole thing has gone deeply fascist.

Note that General Markus Wolf, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Wolf) the head of the East German secret police, ended up having one out of every six citizens spying on everyone else. His tenure spanned most of the cold war, 34 years at the helm.

it seems to be a 'human ratio', of some sort, this 'one out of every 6'.

He was so good, apparently (General Wolf), that after the cold war...the FBI hired him to come to the USA and set up the same infrastructure (advisor) in the USA, within the FBI. You read that right. This was done on Clinton's watch? (If it even matters who, presidents being mere figureheads for secretive groups). If you read the works of Joseph Farrell, you find that the Nazi's where allowed to keep their spying apparatus complete and under their control, after the second world war. this was the agreement with the OSS, the Dulles Brothers, who where the OSS and that became the CIA. So when they brought Markus Wolf to the FBI, that was really the CIA and those who run it, moving deeply and almost publicly into the Domestic spying/policing and control system. Which, the folks who financed the Nazi's from the USA, was the backers of the Federal reserve (union banking corporation), and the people who ran that Nazi financing group, which was headed by Prescott Bush..who was George Senior's father and George Junior's grandfather. Yes, you read that right. Yes, the people who organized/ran the financing of the Nazi's, for the Federal Reserve Families, the Bankers of/for the Nazis..occupied the Presidential offices..twice. This is all on public congressional record.

What's the difference between communism, in operational parameters, and fascism (USA corporatism, as it is today), as practiced? Not very much. Both are simply cover stories for a move toward totalitarianism, which is a bloodbath. (societal and cultural murder).

Each engages in estranging (separate and live in fear/low empathy) the the population from one another, via financial corruption, by holding food and futures from the people. They slowly disarm them, and starve them, poison them, separate them, then they kill/cull them.

Know your History. This is the way it has ALWAYS been done, for thousands of years. In the world, right now, they can simply bomb people out of existence, run them into the ground with tanks and whatnot. This, outside of western news (controlled media) reporting, and so on.

In the world of the USA/west, where everyone has education (to some degree) and a certain awareness and are armed, then they do it slowly. Via creeping fascism, creeping communism, there is not one whit of a difference between the two, both are weapons for moving into complete societal destruction and control. Both are merely labels for hidden fanaticism. They always operate like that. They hide in other labels, movements, names, and so on. Low empathy killers, something they learned to hide as children, which is why they are so good at it. Like gathers in sympathy with like, so they have congregated - into secretive groups. Part of the animal part of the mind, when enabled ...via low to zero empathy for their fellow man. The psychology and operational parameters of a sociopath.

Note that one side of this debate says we're creeping into fascism, and the other says we're going/creeping into communism. There is no difference, when half the population seems to fail the labeling test. Think about it.

My point is that if one does not understand that given part of the real backdrop, then one has no chance of understanding the topic of the thread and the reasons for the thread existing.

All of that has to be known before the indignancy of the situation, the anger of the situation, the very seeming unreality of the situation...can even find any form of REAL purchase, foothold, orientation, or understanding of what needs be done.

You have to know where you are coming from and you have to know where you stand, what exactly is going on that creates these situations....and only then can one move forward effectively.

hardrock
10th October 2012, 14:37
I'm not really playing Devil's advocate here, as I don't agree with the methods used by the popo, but the guy with the kid is as much culpable in my opinion:

Belgium family in Denmark = Language Barrier big time (the guy was unprepared! where is the family he was visiting that speaks danish?)
Belgian man's brother drives down the wrong side of road (dangerous, puts others at risk, law breaking)
Police pulls him over (after a chase? it said the police had to follow him to the building, he didn't immediately pull over) and he has a confrontation with the police? This is where it gets more dicey for me. Language barrier, family (baby) in car, and he gets into a heated argument with the police trying to leave the scene and enter the building?

Unless you are a total idiot, would you walk away from a traffic stop and enter a building in a foreign country that you couldn't speak the language? If the child didn't have a coat and was about to be in mortal harm from the weather, he took his chances and paid for it I suppose. Maybe I'm too pre-conditioned to authority being in America, but there should be some universal protocol of common sense applied. The cop seemed typical authoritarion, unyielding and used excessive means of controlling the situation and the guy was an idiot.

GrnEggsNHam
10th October 2012, 21:04
the lack of "back drop discipline" (you HAVE to know your backdrop before you use any weapon, even supposedly "non-lethal" weapons) the ease of which they use these "weapons" is what scares me.

It's lack of training. I am no authority on this however I find it rather moronic and abusive that they use a weapon on any handcuffed person. If a person is handcuffed they are sufficiently incapacitated. I mean all they can do is run... If you cannot control a handcuffed person then you get another officer. You do not assault said person because you are unable to do your job properly.

I mean whats the protocol on firearm use in apartment buildings? Those walls are normally pretty thin and even a handgun caliber bullet would penetrate and deal damage to human flesh.

We need to revamp this Police mentality of "oh, I've got a badge that allows me to use weapons against you." No one ever should use a weapon against an unarmed person. So of course that goes for Police officers enforcing the law. If the assailant is not offending you via a weapon then why do you need a weapon?

You are a trained Officer. You are trained for hand to hand situations. If you're not and I'm wrong... Which does happen :madgrin: then **** me our Police are useless and should just be absolved entirely. If your only means of power is through a weapon then you have no power.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the guy was an idiot.

Idiot's should be protected as well not abused... I guess that baby he was holding was a very threatening weapon to the officer. I don't have the full story and I doubt I ever will. I also don't give a rats ass about that one insignificant story when I'm well aware things like this happen all the time. They just don't get reported...

GrnEggsNHam
11th October 2012, 16:22
A nice little tidbit hit me while I was re-reading my own post.

Police officers are a public service founded to serve and protect American citizens. I must ask then, why are obese officers still employed in the field? They can't even take care of themselves how are they supposed to protect me?

I did some quick googling on police physical requirements, which seems to vary quite a bit from state to state. The state trooper exams do seem to promote fitness. So it must be local police who have very lax guidelines on physical fitness.

It's an easy policy implementation and it can be done without discriminating obese officers. First enforce the same physical guidelines for all police in the state(use the trooper exam). Then any officers failing the exam are taken off patrol and any weapons are confiscated until they are physically able to serve and protect the public(passing the trooper exam). There are numerous jobs within the force that these officers can do without weapons until they regain their physical fitness. The physical examination should happen once a year perhaps 2 at the most. Obviously new officers will have to pass the exam to enroll in the force and as years pass the old stereotype of "fatty po-po" will be gone. That is only the tip of the iceberg to solving the huge problem of why the public citizens fear/hate the police which are supposed to be protecting them.

For every fat/lazy/unwillful/unthoughtful/inhumane officer there are 2 willing and helpful ones. We can't absolve evil from our planet but, we humans can treat each other with respect as mutual beings residing in this topsy turvy community we've developed.

TargeT
11th October 2012, 19:08
Police officers are a public service founded to serve and protect American citizens.

that's very likely a misconception; I see them as "OFFICERS" of corporate entities charged with keeping those corporate assets safe & collecting revenue from the PERSONS (14th amendment definition) that they can intimidate enough to fall for their questionable legal status...

GrnEggsNHam
11th October 2012, 19:26
Police officers are a public service founded to serve and protect American citizens.

that's very likely a misconception; I see them as "OFFICERS" of corporate entities charged with keeping those corporate assets safe & collecting revenue from the PERSONS (14th amendment definition) that they can intimidate enough to fall for their questionable legal status...

Edit: They actually take an oath, http://www.theiacp.org/PoliceServices/ProfessionalAssistance/Ethics/WhatistheLawEnforcementOathofHonor/tabid/150/Default.aspx

I couldn't agree more :roll: and somewhere along the timeline they switched over to this role. However I have to believe that when first established our community police were the most respected and upfront individuals residing in said community. Otherwise why would anyone allow them to "police" the community if they deemed them unsavory?

P.S. I really enjoy the Dune reference above your avatar. Absolutely my favorite quote from the series.