PDA

View Full Version : Big Bird for President! People are Ignorant!!!!

SilentFeathers
9th October 2012, 23:06
This is about the most ridiculous and idiotic (pathetic) thing I've seen yet in this presidential campaign.

Big Bird - Obama for America TV Ad
bZxs09eV-Vc

The media has grabbed this "Bigbird" thing and are running all the way to the idiot public with it!

This is where we are at as a collective (majority) global nation/society right now folk"s..... focusing on another make believe topic....freaking BIGBIRD!!!!!!!!!!

Bigbird has taken the peoples focus off of both of the candidates agendas (the same) and the powers that be are laughing their asses off at us stupid sheeple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDapoXzFlzV19apRqF0FEMm8rGvI8UD GNiplQSaT1a7DvHNMHD

ghostrider
10th October 2012, 01:26
shows how un-intelligent most are, depending on television to teach children by using a man in a bird suit pretending to be a real bird that sings . How long will it be before Santa Claus is brought up and flying reindeer. lol

bluestflame
10th October 2012, 01:31
accessing programming i believe, how many people grew up with "big bird" ?

Hip Hipnotist
10th October 2012, 01:38
Well, I don't know about the rest of the 'ignorant people' but if Big Bird was running for pres I'd vote ( for the first time ) for him/her/it in a heartbeat.

Between Big Bird and the two clowns running now who would you vote for??

RunningDeer
10th October 2012, 01:50
shows how un-intelligent most are, depending on television to teach children by using a man in a bird suit pretending to be a real bird that sings . How long will it be before Santa Claus is brought up and flying reindeer. lol

He's busy right now, but available by mid-January. My guess it's the same for the flying reindeer.

SilentFeathers
10th October 2012, 02:14
Just think???? on November 7th, 2012 the whole thing starts all over again regardless who wins! Election 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the world will end on 12-21-2012 and we won't have to suffer any more!

SilentFeathers
10th October 2012, 02:46
It's not Wall Street you have to worry about, it's Sesame Street you need to worry about!

eni-al
10th October 2012, 02:53
The whole US election system us just riduculous. The candidates are backed by millions by of dollars, from all sorts, private meetings with the backers/investors, they run campaigns costing millions which often only attack eachother, and only a select few or two get media focus or attention or have chance of winning.
Don't they use celebrities too as supporters on their campaign crusades? They're using Big Bird, so he kind of counts.

SilentFeathers
10th October 2012, 04:05
The whole US election system us just riduculous. The candidates are backed by millions by of dollars, from all sorts, private meetings with the backers/investors, they run campaigns costing millions which often only attack eachother, and only a select few or two get media focus or attention or have chance of winning.
Don't they use celebrities too as supporters on their campaign crusades? They're using Big Bird, so he kind of counts.

What's amazing to me that is it's not the hundreds of millions of dollars involved that may determined the election but it may actually be bigbird!!!!

Nanoo Nanoo
10th October 2012, 05:02
You have to admit the lighting on big bird was a little high in lumens. Poor big bird, b grade 30 second tvcs are all he can muster :....(

13th Warrior
10th October 2012, 13:35
This is about the most ridiculous and idiotic (pathetic) thing I've seen yet in this presidential campaign.

Big Bird - Obama for America TV Ad
bZxs09eV-Vc

The media has grabbed this "Bigbird" thing and are running all the way to the idiot public with it!

This is where we are at as a collective (majority) global nation/society right now folk"s..... focusing on another make believe topic....freaking BIGBIRD!!!!!!!!!!

Bigbird has taken the peoples focus off of both of the candidates agendas (the same) and the powers that be are laughing their asses off at us stupid sheeple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDapoXzFlzV19apRqF0FEMm8rGvI8UD GNiplQSaT1a7DvHNMHD

I'm not sure what you mean by "make believe topic"

All this to do about big bird is symbolic of the campaign against eliminating government funding of PBS (Public Broadcasting System) because there are those who believe PBS to be a "liberal" organization.

It's the epitome of ignorance...

WhiteFeather
10th October 2012, 13:41
Ohh boy!!!!!

kcbc2010
11th October 2012, 22:35
Actually, most of the media "tools" can't figure out why the Obama camp thinks this is a good idea. They are pissed that Obama blew the debate and is now talking about Big Bird.