PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Advice from Delores Cannon

ollie6986
27th August 2010, 10:45
I listened to a brilliant interview with Delores Cannon last night before bed and decided to try out some wonderful advice she suggested. She was discussing health, the power of our minds and how we bring illness and (dis)ease onto ourselves simply by what we decide to focus on. Energy goes where attention flows.

I really like this little analogy: she said something along the lines of each cell in our body viewing our consciousness as their ‘universe’, much like our own individual consciousness view the actual universe.

Elaborating, she then explaining how the cells in our body enjoy and respond to love and positive intent, much in the same way as our consciousness would enjoy and be grateful for witnessing a nice sunset or seeing a clear night sky full of brilliant stars. She then suggested focusing on loving your body in meditation.

“I love you heart, you work so hard and I really appreciate you”
“I love you liver, you go through so much to keep me healthy and I am so grateful”
“Thank you skin, you keep me all together and I love you”

I just focused on things of that nature and got really playful with it. Skeptical and not really knowing what to expect, I tried it out and got such an overwhelming response (from my body) I thought I would start a thread to see if others might share the same success. It only took a few minutes before I started feeling my heartbeat through my hands and feet, felt my head begin to tingle, I felt an amazing swirling sensation that flowed throughout my entire body and felt really warm all over. It was really amazing experience and I plan to do it much more frequently.

I want to challenge any and all Avalon members to try this out, see what happens and report back?

Also, for anyone there new to the idea of raising your vibration, try this!!!!!

tone3jaguar
27th August 2010, 12:49
I talked to my cells yesterday during my mourning meditation also. I will report back if they listened.

LeeEllisMusic
27th August 2010, 13:34
Yes, I heard this interview as well and this is a GREAT IDEA!

Also, while talking to my cells, I intend to also visualize the future that I CHOOSE to inhabit (timeline, whatever)
I realize that I have been guilty of assuming the worst recently~ and this is an opportunity for healing both the body AND the Spirit~

Healthy Body and Safe, Abundant and Joyful Future!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=593

Steven
27th August 2010, 13:57
Oh dear if you like this topic, which I dedicate a lot of my time, you will enjoy 'the power of your subconscious mind' by Joseph Murphy. This man has influenced a lot of awesome writings today and I'm quite sure Dolores Cannon knows a lot about Joseph Murphy's ideas.

Everything outside, begins inside. And the outside affect the inside. Your actual life is your thoughts and feelings. But there is a conscious part and an unconscious part, both are to work in harmony, that is the challenge.

Namaste, Steven

Jacqui D
27th August 2010, 14:29
I always try to be kind to myself and say such things as i love you, this does have an affect on yourself and others, when you are connecting with this love vibration you have now connected with god source.
Whilst working to improve yourself in ways to heal always allow love to be the focus of that intent my experiences are it is only those who wish to sever this connection to god source when these lower vibrations will bring frustration/anger/ and the feeling of self worthlessness when this is instilled with in you it takes control, always work with love and give love back we are all of one.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh i forgot to ask Ollie do you have that link please to Dolores? thanks,
sending love to all avalonians :wave:

kriya
27th August 2010, 15:14
For Jaqui...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5031-Dolores-Cannon-Interview-1-6-Awakening-to-Current-Shifts-in-Consciousness-AUGUST

Thought is a very powerful tool. Along with divine will power it is what created this universe.

Love,

Kriya

ollie6986
27th August 2010, 17:14
Thank you Steven for the reference, I will definitely be looking into Mr. Murphy. And cheers Kirya for posting the link for Jacqui D.

I guess members of this site have all different levels and experience/interest in areas, and although this thread is for everyone the people who can learn most from it are more novice and perhaps haven't experimented with techniques like this as much as others. But yea, I had such direct feedback from my own body it was overwhelming.

Hope it is as rewarding for other and look forward to reading some comments.....

O

Hiram
27th August 2010, 19:48
I am so glad you all are talking about this!!

Your thoughts about yourself physically are vitally important. I often just look at my hands, the veins, the subtle contours and little scars, and love them. Some spots are rough and "unpretty" and I love those spots. Some are perfect an unblemished, and I love them as well. I move the fingers and think to myself what a wonderful and special machine I have been given with which to explore.

These bodies are truly amazing...each cell...each hair...our eyes...how beautiful they are, and how well suited to life on this very dense planet we call Earth.

These are spacesuits my friends, brilliant spacesuits--what shall we do with them?? That's always the question. We also always should remember that "Mind is the Builder"

conk
27th August 2010, 20:03
Try and find the DVD or short film by Dr. Joe Dispenza, called The Immortal Brain. Very, very interesting. We can change our physical and emotional body by thought alone. Nothing new to most here, but the way he explains it may be new to you. Yet more evidence that we have the power, not them!

Edit: Oops, forgot to thank you Ollie. I'm trying loving my self tonight, er, ah, right after I get through loving myself. Hey, I do live alone. :)

shiva777
27th August 2010, 20:17
www.drsha.com Master Sha has been teaching people to heal this way for decades now with 1000's of amazing healing stories...every cell of your body is concious and hence responds to conciousness

Snowbird
29th August 2010, 14:17
I heard that portion of one of DC's vids and began last night to speak to my inner body. The suggestions on this thread are very helpful. I definitely felt a lightness within and will continue with this and improve on this from now on. It does make sense.

Jacqui D
29th August 2010, 15:09
Thank you Kriya for the link taking a look now.

pilotsimone
29th August 2010, 21:37
I tried it on the spot and WOW! This is really amazing. My body completely responded. Kind of like my cat does when I shower him with affection!

Thank you so much for posting this. Such simple, yet incredibly powerful and USEFUL suggestions.

These are the threads that keep me coming back. :)

faz
19th June 2011, 23:48
I have 6 of Cannons books & have read 4 of them. Really interesting & I believe it. Her info is coming from other places too. I have a problem with my back & now I'm here. Synchronicity? I'll have to try this out for sure. Message to self. Don't forget or get lazy. Can't wait for 2012 - 2013.

loveandgratitude
20th June 2011, 00:57
Being on this earth plane is about the lesson of love. What better place to start than with self. SELF-LOVE. Loving and honouring the body, for all the good work it had to do to keep you alive. When you love yourself, loving others get easier.

Speaking to the cells is important as the cells have memory. It is just replacing and uploading new information into the cells. When we think good kind thoughts it makes up feel good all over, and the opposite also applies. Getting the mind and body to co-operate in harmony.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ImmxKBJYwGY/TTZr6ff5pGI/AAAAAAAAAMk/zE4zI8nR8Ak/s1600/selfLoveFortune.jpg