PDA

View Full Version : How your cat is making you crazy. Very disturbing scientific evidence!

Swanette
11th October 2012, 01:42
I found this article while searching the net for causes of birth defects. Could the PTB use parasites or viruses to control us? to keep us sheeple? Amazing research on this.

I don't know if this has already been posted as it is an older article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

Flash
11th October 2012, 01:48
Yes it was posted a good while ago, so still quite interesting for those that have not seen it.

Shows how you brain is effected by parasites and how your personality may be changed by those same parasites. Goes very well with the Archons thread as well.

Nickolai
11th October 2012, 15:39
I am sorry but for me the article is useless. What's the point to get fear concerning animals, to get rid of them and live in the sterile world?
I met some people who followed Madame Hulda Clark. Some of them go to the point that they get rid of cats and dogs, refuse to shake hands or if they do they wash their hands immediately.
In my view the ones who are most intersted in the article and who might pay for the so called research are the PTB. Just for the fun of making you even more scared, isolated and retarded.

Add to this articles on the GMO food, fluoridated water and all the garbage published and it's better to commit suicide for what's the point of life then?

Nickolai

13th Warrior
11th October 2012, 15:54
That would explain why everyone knows a "crazy cat lady"

seeingterra
11th October 2012, 15:59
Could the PTB use parasites or viruses to control us? to keep us sheeple?

At least they would certainly like you to think so regardless if true or not ;)

Arrowwind
11th October 2012, 16:25

Thats rediculous when it comes to cats and other animals.. Parasites in animals have been going on forever.
On the other hand darker forces have created Lyme and various other virus that has been released into our world.

seeingterra
11th October 2012, 16:32

Thats rediculous when it comes to cats and other animals.. Parasites in animals have been going on forever.
On the other hand darker forces have created Lyme and various other virus that has been released into our world.

Yes, totally agree. It is totally ridiculous. Like my post kinda indicated, this is just a mind trick to get to those people that are more easily influenced, insecure and thus towards the people more generally susceptible for these types of mind games. I bet at least half of all the things we "think" TPTB does is in fact just a form of distraction and\or mind control..

Flash
11th October 2012, 16:46
The fact is that we are sometimes overwhelmed with parasites, of all kinds (PTB being one kind). What do we want to do, put our head in the sand or accept to see reality and how it effect us to start with, and then how to manage reality for a betterment of the human and animal species (don't tell me that cats are comfortable with these parasites either, so why not helping them while helping ourselves).

There is parasites that will change one's brain chemistry and not allow one to behave within its real potential. If possible, this has to be solved. There will always have some people that do exagerate and get rid of every animals around them, there is some that will exagerate on anything - they are parasite full most probably, of all kind.

I was very near death at one time because of parasites. If I would have hidden the truth to myself, I would not be writing these lines. I had to take care of it and get them out of my system.

Lets see the truth. What if PTBs behavior is caused by parasitic influences. Once rid to these influences, we may get back a human specie that has no psychopaths in it. Who knows. It is worth examining and looking at the true impact of parasites and searching for a solution. Isn't it?

Fred Steeves
11th October 2012, 16:58

Are we humans holding ourselves above and beyond the definition of parasite or virus?

Not a comfortable question, nor a popular one. :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Fred

Flash
11th October 2012, 16:59
Very good point Fred. The Earth may have another opinion on us, human beings.

seeingterra
11th October 2012, 17:00
Naturally flash, it was the singling out part that got to me. Also I believe humans would also do better looking into alternative ways of controlling their own body. I have had some interesting issues, but actually (unexpected side effect) getting in touch with my bodies natural energy flow and utilizing it for various things, made me detox naturally. I have had.. well, shall I say "interesting" happenings to me after I started work with Camelot. Three times I have been in the hospital with extreme pains throughout my body. In the doctor's words "massive infection of unknown origin" all three times. Did all sorts of tests but never found anything. After about twelve hours of morphine I woke up feeling fine and the blood test showed no trace of any infection, virus or bacteria of any kind. White blood counts were also back to normal.
This was for the doctors totally unprecedented all three times. Did all types of scans, tests, and what-not's after these events and everything was normal, in fact slightly above normal health wise (and I am honestly not that healthy compared to many.. IT people you know..)

All that could be established was that I had somehow detoxed myself as the doctors did not even give me antibiotics as they could not even figure out what it was and would not take the risk (happy about that part).

So, if I am getting to a point at all, I believe fear is a natural catalyst for allowing many things into ones system, physically and psychologically, one affects the other, etc.
What works for me is the "let's get through this asap" thought mentality.. But again, this is just me and it could certainly differ for all I know.

But do I support more conventional research into this subject? Yes, I most certainly do.
Do I support pointing fingers before we actually know anything? No, because I am very much against assuming things before I actually know anything.

So that being said, this is an interesting topic, but non-the-less the source does fall a bit short, and singling out cat's is the main reason for falling short in this case.
Consider this; How long have humanity existed? How long have we had pet's? and how long have we had livestock?

If there is anything wrong here, it is our evolution. That might not be 100% our fault, but that does not make us any less responsible for our faith.

Take care

Earth Angel
11th October 2012, 17:13
we should all get rid of our cats which will give us love and companionship as well as reducing high blood pressure, and get a flu shot because that's so healthy !!
I read recently that putting a magnetic collar on your pet eliminates parasites and fleas as well as helping with all the aches and pains they get as they age just like us!

CdnSirian
11th October 2012, 17:33
Fascinating. I don't think this would necessarily invoke a fear response by anyone willing to read till the end. Anything that gives us an edge on the why's and wherefores of human behaviour...if a non harmful antidote to kill the cysts in the brain ever was discovered, it would be truly interesting to see results on people who suffer from PTSD, schizophrenia, bi-polar, high-risk behaviours etc. I mean, wow, they could have a life...

Even cats and rats :).

"The psychiatrist E. Fuller Torrey agrees—though he came to this viewpoint from a completely different angle than either Webster or Flegr. His opinion stems from decades of research into the root causes of schizophrenia. “Textbooks today still make silly statements that schizophrenia has always been around, it’s about the same incidence all over the world, and it’s existed since time immemorial,” he says. “The epidemiology literature contradicts that completely.” In fact, he says, schizophrenia did not rise in prevalence until the latter half of the 18th century, when for the first time people in Paris and London started keeping cats as pets. The so-called cat craze began among “poets and left-wing avant-garde Greenwich Village types,” says Torrey, but the trend spread rapidly—and coinciding with that development, the incidence of schizophrenia soared. "

If you read the article and see the studies that have gone into this topic, I don't understand why anyone would think that The Atlantic published it just to callously spread fear.

Nutritionists know that candida in the system can make people crave sugar. Parasites are smart. They hide in the lower parts of the gut, but when a person just begins to think about eating sugar, they quickly travel up to the valve between the stomach and small intestine to feed. They read our minds!

As well as mess with serotonin levels in the gut etc.

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 17:43
Add to this articles on the GMO food, fluoridated water and all the garbage published and it's better to commit suicide for what's the point of life then?

Nickolai

My goal is to not only survive but thrive. Beat them at their own game. I say, tap into what you didn't know you had, and what they know you have.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

CdnSirian
11th October 2012, 17:50
we should all get rid of our cats which will give us love and companionship as well as reducing high blood pressure, and get a flu shot because that's so healthy !!
I read recently that putting a magnetic collar on your pet eliminates parasites and fleas as well as helping with all the aches and pains they get as they age just like us!

Actually the article suggests we clean our kitchen counters and tables well, and drink clean water. None of the contributors suggested getting rid of cats.

The magnetic collars for house pets sounds good. I'll keep my eye out for more on that. AK would help to make sure the cat wasn't "switched" pole wise, as some people are and have to reverse their magnets.

bluestflame
11th October 2012, 17:55
reminds me of the "the burning times " where masses of women and men were burnt at the stake as witches sometimes whole villages wiped out through forced confessions and cat hysteria(familiar?) caused the death of many cats too

Arrowwind
11th October 2012, 17:59
All cats and house pets need to be periodically wormed. It is a responsibilty of a pet owner not only to the animal but to all people who come into contact with them... then you should find ways to periodically "worm" yourself. A strong immune system and healthy digestive tract keeps most of it away anyway.

Finefeather
11th October 2012, 20:41
Our whole family is cat crazy, and have had cats all our lives. My one sister has 6, the other has 8, I have 3, my one sister is involved in a cat rescue centre.
We have never had any problems. If your house is a pig sty, which reflects your own personality, and if you do not look after your cats you can expect trouble.
Cats are such funny creatures, I have Cheeky, Samantha and Ponch, they get up to the most amazing things and I just love them :)
They are extremely psychic and mine can read my mind and even get me to roll over and play dead :)
Love you all (including the cats)
Ray

By the way...did you know cats and dogs are not domesticated for our own selfish reasons only?
They are in our midst because they are the next in line for incarnation into physical bodies and we unwittingly are actual assisting them in their evolution...believe it or not!

13th Warrior
11th October 2012, 21:15
k2-15mYWpmA