PDA

View Full Version : Masses Manipulated through Holographic and Synthetic Environments

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 15:16
How much are we manipulated through holographic or psychotropic effect and the creation of synthetic environments from chemtrails, to medications, flu shots, water supply, to food alteration on a mass scale?

The primary question is how much is only an illusion? What is our part when we buy into the manipulation? We are driven by it until we see beyond the simulations and fear tactics. Thus, we are (re)empowered by free choice to drop the veil from their twisted and complex magic trick.

Whether this vid is accurate or not is secondary to how it demonstrates that we are manipulated from the subtle to the overt. Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez share how anything that’s real can be simulated. For example, Andrew thought his arm was torn off by a predator. Below are some rough notes, and it begins @ 2:27:00.

I’m mixing apples and oranges choosing this vid. Ah-ha’s come when I mix it up. I’m not looking for anyone to agree. Just sharing a POV. Use what works and chuck the rest.

"Andrew Basiago & Bernard Mendez with Lisa Harrison"

TBhiewb_uKI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBhiewb_uKI

“Jump Room to Mars”

2:27:05 “One of them grabbed my right arm and pulled it off.”

2:29:00 No right arm and blood remains

2:30:31 Debriefing room ranting about loosing arm on Mars.

2:31:25 So what I experienced is on the surface a holographic effect or psychotropic effect or both had been created where I had been convinced that my arm had been ...

2:32:11 Andy, look at your right arm. Reach over and touch it. Is it there?

2:32:19 As I began to touch it more, it came into view. And we realized that we had been subjected to a pseudo-attack by actually life forms or by holographic life forms. Or mars? on some containment with .... synthetic environment that was made to seem like we’ve been to Mars.

(Or have I stated the obvious again?)

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 15:37
There’s no doubt that manipulation goes on. My point is we are accountable for our mind programming.

A particle repost from Midnight's thread: “If you had cancer what would you do (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50605-If-you-had-cancer-what-would-you-do&p=565258&viewfull=1#post565258)”

I stand in my own power. I keep it simple. The #1 prevention is reprogram the mind (self-sabotage examples below).

To give your power away is not taking responsibility for yourself. Unconscious mind programs oneself into a life of paralysis:

- I’m clumsy
- I have a black cloud over my head
- I always loose my keys
- Accidents always happen
- I’ve always done it like that 
- I'm unorganized
- I'm a procrastinator
- I’m fat, skinny, stupid, an idiot
- Everyone hates me
- I’m afraid
- I’m weak
- I'm confused
- S/he did it to me
- It's because of my mother/father
- I can't decide
- Victim blaming 
- No one cares
- Poor me
- I can’t do that
- Everyone is jealous of me
- Don’t hate me because I'm beautiful, hubba-hunk, rich, smart
- I’m too scared
- Why me?
- I can never do that
- Life’s a bitch

Conscious Mind takes responsibility for oneself:

- Takes ownership of and for your own life choices, not what others think you should do
- Awareness of what you put out is what you get back
- Choices, choices, choices
- No blame, just get the job done
- See from the larger perspective

YOU ARE YOUR BEST ASSET! Be brave enough to get out of your own way to honestly see what is right for your unique personhood.

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 15:49
A particle repost from CdnSirian's thread: Can We Change Our Own Timelines? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50323-Can-We-Choose-Our-Timeline&p=561281&viewfull=1#post561281)

I’ve got enough life experiences to know I’ve changed timelines. I do it. Often, and often enough, and each is a better one. Change and decision to change; trust that I’m where I need to be.

Each time we co-create in our personal lives, collectively we pull the Greater to the Now completion, which in my timeline are all those cool things, like peace, equality, joy, Love, and tree forts.

Peace and Blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS I'm a timeline organizer. Call me if you need assistance @ 1-800-JUMP-START.

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/port_kids.jpg

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 16:02
A particle repost from Nickolai’s thread: PressTV (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50311-PressTV&p=561306&viewfull=1#post561306)

You’re wondering why your thread has nothing but an echo. There are lots of threads. Which makes for more information to sift through. What part stays? What part goes?

I'm coming to a place where more time needs to be spent in the real. Time for me to pop out of the jack-in-the-box. Stop waiting for the music to stop.

Your article demonstrates my point. The only news, I can change is my own. I wonder, if enough of us co-create in our daily lives with purposeful intent, can big things change? Can we alter reality? I say, “yes”. I say prove me wrong. Go co-create. Get others to co-create.

Here’s where it would be helpful to give ways on how to do it. We’re all different. Just follow your passion. Time spent on that, leaves no time spent on contributing to the garbage energies out there. Let's un-pollute.

Pop-goes-the-weasel,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Cartoons_Silly/images-3.JPG

Tangri
11th October 2012, 16:03
I would have little bit careful when Andrew D. Basiago claim some thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RpcpuU1p_VA

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 16:11

Thank you, Levent tonga.

The greater take away point is that we are empowered humans. Some did not know it, some are ready to awaken, some are awakening, and some are appreciative of a little support, while others look for a suggestion or two to get them started on their journey. That's my focus.

If I uncover even one thing about myself from what another shares, it's time and energy well spent.

Earth Angel
11th October 2012, 16:12
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Premiere Radio Networks, Inc..

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 16:54
If the dark ones are capable of this kind of research and manipulation, i.e., designing a Halloween Horror House (like the jump room) and we are on to them, then the gig is up.

Is it possible that like the house of mirrors at a local carnival, it’s just a blue print for chemtrails that’s designed to warp our sense of reality? News reporters are the clowns that promote the illusion. Once we know it, game’s over.

My point is just how much is real and how much of ourselves have we given over to the dark ones?

One can say it’s a simplistic POV. Sometimes it's all that's needed, especially when everyone is brainwashed and it’s reinforced by the collective.

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 17:11
A repost from kcbc2010‘s thread: What tools do others use to focus their psychic abilities? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50288-What-tools-do-others-use-to-focus-their-psychic-abilities&p=560708&viewfull=1#post560708)

It’s more about belief than ‘special powers’. We all have The Power to change, but belief trips up a lot of folks.

Over my bed, I had three Christmas balls that looked like bubbles hanging from my ceiling at different lengths. It gave the illusion that they were floating.

A friend randomly picked a ball for me to move. He upped the challenge to swing left/right, back/forth, or circle. Then for the finale move all three. Even as I type, I can’t believe it happened over and over. I sit here now and say, "How cool!" Back then it was just ordinary.

It wasn’t all at once “Oh, my God!”

While alone, I’d notice one move and the other two didn’t. I rationalized it was a breeze, even though no windows were opened. I intellectualized that it was the air currents. 

I didn’t believe it. But once I figured out the fear of failure/nothing to loose part, I stared at another goat...I mean ball. And IT moved.

UPDATE: I forgot to add that my friend applied the same techniques above. He did it too, but did not believe himself. He said I did it. Even when I turned away and he didn't tell me which one he picked. He still didn't believe.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

For those interested in the technique:

I just visualize. See them moving. In the beginning, feel or call up or recognize a sensation in either your the heart, stomach or belly button region.

How I’d describe it’s like when you're up really high on the a swing, and just as you’re about to come back down, there’s that tickle-giggle sensation. After awhile, I streamlined it. I just saw them moving in my mind’s eye.

Updated: 10/11/13

Another example:

I use to demonstrate to my students that you can zap clouds. I showed them that you just visualize them gone. In the case where there’s a lot of cloud cover, just zap a hole in them. They not only accomplished it, but went home to teach their parents.

The not so secret? Belief, action, power of mind, visualization.

Earth Angel
11th October 2012, 17:19
that's exactly what causes me to doubt my crystal pendulum......as much as I love asking it questions, Ive learned I can see what way I want it to swing , back and forth for yes, or circle for no, and it will do that......interesting that my mind can make it move in a certain way but disappointing as I really do want a crystal ball of some sort!

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 17:27
A particle repost from Limor‘s thread: The mentalists - Can they do the 'undoable'? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50074-The-mentalists-Can-they-do-the-undoable&p=558126&viewfull=1#post558126)

Special powers that aren’t so special. All humans have these tools. And more and more are awakening to them:

My philosophy is to keep it simple. Below is a jump off point. Some will say it’s elementary. I agree. That’s what I am. A beginner at every turn. It keeps in check the illusionary pressure of performance, fireworks and grand expectation. Not one way, but many ways. Be creative. If I were to sum it up in one word it is - Awareness. That's all you need.

Key descriptors and techniques I use as a co-creator: Higher Mind, awareness, emotion, visualization and get out of my own way.

We all have these tools in varying degrees. In fact, most use them automatically; recognition and practice enhances them. Our new energy upgrades are coming in, which means that you may surpass someone that has developed tools for decades. Soon, we all will have full recognition of our innate abilities.

Finally, I listen for when to step away from everything. Inner knowing whispers that it’s time: to process information, to reframe an assumption, or trash outmoded beliefs. Ideally, my goal is to process as it’s happening. Too, the time between process and clarity has quickened, in part because of willingness to hav-a-look. The goal is chuck the gunk and garbage that anchors me to 3D illusionary play. A side benefit? Emergence of subtle refinement of the tools.

Recently, I came across some new and old tools. You can research to find out more about them.

- claircognizance via knowingness

- clairvoyance via visual
- clairsentience via feelings
- clairgustance via taste

- clairaudience via sound

- clairscent via smell
- clairtangency via touch

RunningDeer
11th October 2012, 17:32
that's exactly what causes me to doubt my crystal pendulum......as much as I love asking it questions, Ive learned I can see what way I want it to swing , back and forth for yes, or circle for no, and it will do that......interesting that my mind can make it move in a certain way but disappointing as I really do want a crystal ball of some sort!

FFT: The pendulum is a tool that you may not need any longer. Your question is answered already. The tool is only confirmation.

About a crystal ball? I'd say you are it. The crystal ball is the side kick for those that need a visual helper. (nothing wrong with that) In fact, I use a crystal globe when I'm sending Light to Mother Earth and all her trees, kids, flowers, insects, rocks, animals, air, etc.

Earth Angel
11th October 2012, 22:53
I keep asking the same question over and over and even though I get the answer I want I still feel like I am influencing the pendulum...... so you are saying I just need to go within for the answer?? see, I can't get past my worry to hear the answer within ........i know that worry is a waste of time but its hard for me on this big issue I have

FFT: The pendulum is a tool that you may not need any longer. Your question is answered already. The tool is only confirmation.

About a crystal ball? I'd say you are it. The crystal ball is the side kick for those that need a visual helper. (nothing wrong with that) In fact, I use a crystal globe when I'm sending Light to Mother Earth and all her trees, kids, flowers, insects, rocks, animals, air, etc.

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 00:16
I'd refine the technique by setting a base line with simple questions. One’s that you have no emotional attachment to an outcome.

Question as silly as: Is this blue? Do I like liver? Do these jeans make me look fat? (nix that last one)

It might be that even before you ask the question the answer comes but your focus is on completing the question. If that’s the case, just make a little shift in awareness. Or maybe that’s not your best tool?

Your question about the answer within: Sometimes it's a matter of one symbol that comes into your mind. It represents the whole solution. Once you begin, it'll stretch out or unfold as you speak or write it.

Another technique is like a moving story board that plays across your mind. Just read it like a toddler reads the book aloud. You might even see other details overlay the original message. If visual cues aren't your strong suit maybe auditory, gut knowing, or a combination of several. Play around with it.

I keep asking the same question over and over and even though I get the answer I want I still feel like I am influencing the pendulum...... so you are saying I just need to go within for the answer?? see, I can't get past my worry to hear the answer within ........i know that worry is a waste of time but its hard for me on this big issue I have

grannyfranny100
12th October 2012, 01:39
Enjoyed this interview immensely. I might enjoy some of her other interviews. Thank you.

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 01:46
Enjoyed this interview immensely. I might enjoy some of her other interviews. Thank you.

Great, grannyfranny100, I'm glad you enjoyed.

I really like Lisa Harrison. I'm always looking out for her next vid. Lisa always asks good questions, and you know she's done her prep work.

CdnSirian
12th October 2012, 02:09
I'm watching Fringe right now - makes me think of the parallel/alternate realities/timelines that get discussed here. We have choices, always.

Some days are so effortless. And a day here and there is like a nightmare. We do all we need to to stay balanced. And we are well equipped, just with our own consciousness, and what we learn from others.