PDA

View Full Version : More Signs for a Shift in Consciousness

christian
11th October 2012, 19:41
This is a phenomenon I'm observing since years now, how people across the board start to embrace the reality of a spiritual world, advanced ancient civilizations and E.T.s for example. I clearly see a process of fermantation in the collective and individual minds that is ongoing and developing.

Gerald Celente's track record in trends forecasting is remarkable and he clearly said, that a spiritual awakening is one of the major trends he sees for the future:

G2v0sf7l6hM
In a recent interview with Matthew Stein on the Alex Jones Show, they include a whole bunch of topics, that wouldn't have been discussed that way on his show 5 years ago or so. For example, Matt talks about remote viewers when analyzing future possibilities.

They talk about the training methods of Richard Alan Miller (http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/), where he teaches people to go into other states of consciousness to intuitively act in case of an emergency, when there is no time to process the upcoming information with the rational mind.

They also mention ancient civilizations like Atlantis and how they could have been very advanced, and that their carelessness might have set the stage for their demise, they then compared this to the situation we're in today.

Alex even speaks about ley lines in the context that animals use them for orientation, when he goes over the seemingly incomprehensible feats some animals display in regard to their foreknowledge of impending natural disasters.

This is a direct quote from Alex from this interview: "It turns out everything the ancients talked about is real."

iH4K0sASFTM
The same is true for many figures in the German alternative news media, where I see prominent figures becoming more open to enter a dialogue with people who are into esoteric subjects and so on and how people across the board stress the importance of genuine love and harmony.

I also see this with people in my family and general environment. Just the other day my brother contacted me and inquired about meditation for the first time, because he had just tried it when he felt like doing it and had amazing results and wanted me to give him some feedback.

greybeard
11th October 2012, 20:12
I started reading spiritual books about thirty years ago--- it was difficult to find a natural English speaking/writing teacher.
My initial learning came from Ramana Maharshi and Yogananda.-- now the choice is immense.
Sounds True--- Conscious TV interview many.
Oprah Winfrey has guests on Super Soul Sunday--- millions watch.
Eckhart Tolle--- millions of books sold.
Some one must be interested in spirituality---smiling---seems like quite a few.

I see people becoming more appreciative and considerate.
Many thank the bus driver as they get off.
Small things but it all indicates a rising of awareness/consciousness.
Avalon now has a flourishing spiritual section--- the main thrust used to be conspiracy theory. ( obviously still important)
Science is now proving that the ancient sages were correct in what they said.

Chris

Rocky_Shorz
11th October 2012, 20:15
my parents were talking about all media being controlled by the same persons...

my mouth dropped...

then she started talking about the Fed and I busted out laughing. for years they shut my conversations off in a moment on these subjects.

now it's casual dinner conversations...

as for people getting kinder, the poor have always had golden hearts, and now that the Middle class has joined the poor, the initial shock passed, they are happy being off the wheel...

now go to a bankers meeting or the 1% and you most likely won't see any smiles...

chuckles and dusts off the park bench...

hey Trump, we even have room for you... ;)

lies are very painful to live with...

20% of Corporate America is cooking the books: study http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2012/10/11/is-20-of-corporate-america-cooking-their-earnings/

have to keep Wall Street Happy, no matter the cost...

The debate over economic inequality seems to be everywhere these days. The 1% and 99% are even duking it out in your 401(k) plan. link (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/class-warfare-in-your-401k-2012-10-11?link=MW_latest_news)

These retirement vehicles, which hold more than $3 trillion in Americans’ retirement savings, have been undergoing major changes. Employers — spurred by the Department of Labor and a string of lawsuits — have been trying to wring waste out of the system and improve transparency. These efforts have largely been applauded by consumer advocates and many in the investment industry. But, perhaps inadvertently, some experts say the shift is also undermining plan features that usually leave wealthier investors subsidizing less-affluent ones, sparking a discussion among experts about the “fairest” way to arrange plans...

That’s raising some eyebrows among experts who point out that, for better or worse, recent changes could subtly transfer shared plan costs from workers who are typically older and better paid to ones that are younger and poorer.

“It’s hurting people with small account balances,” says senior retirement consultant Robyn Credico — although she is quick to point out Towers Watson doesn’t take a position on what she calls a “philosophical decision” for employers to wrestle with.

BrianEn
11th October 2012, 22:49
After my medical troubles last year, I found myself pondering more. Number one question was God so mean that he let me survive that only to be unable to walk and move my arm? I wasn't happy at all about and would have rather have been dead. As I got visitors, I heard their stories of what they went through while I was under for the five weeks. I started to believe that I didn't go through this alone. I knew I wouldn't have through my recovery alone. It was right around then that I started to feel the love. I know that sounds cliche, but that's what I felt. Looking back it seems like I was hooking in to something. I started having a purpose about then. I wanted to learn to walk then. I didn't want to lay there doing nothing.
I've learned how to walk since then. I still have challenges. I'll keep having those for the rest of my life. I know I will never fully recover from this, but I aim for a better quality of life. One that was better than I had before. I've quit smoking, lost over 100 pounds and eat a fairly good diet. I'd like to thank you all for healing you sent it worked wonders along with the other healing people had sent.

xidaijena
12th October 2012, 00:54
To Chris:

wow,I like your website.It's really so nice.How kind you are!Give my best wishes to all of you.:yo:
Time is near,I believe when getting through the big change ,all of these lovely children will live in a very happy life and definitely have schools to learn more and more in the coming golden era—Lifechanyuan Era (http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2124&extra=page%3D1). :cheer2:
This is our communist community— The Second Home.:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tsxezctz5Y

I 've already seen these lovely children living in such a warm homeland in the future.Thank God.:wub:

WhiteFeather
12th October 2012, 01:11
Consciousness in Spirituality is growing and expanding. People are finally getting it, as Dolores Cannon says.

Great Post bro.

Peace.Love.One.

W.f.

christian
12th October 2012, 08:46
To Chris:

wow,I like your website.It's really so nice.How kind you are!Give my best wishes to all of you.:yo:

You read my German site? Well thanks and all the best to you too :)

Time is near,I believe when getting through the big change ,all of these lovely children will live in a very happy life and definitely have schools to learn more and more in the coming golden era—Lifechanyuan Era (http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2124&extra=page%3D1). :cheer2:
This is our communist community— The Second Home.:o

This is a really interesting site. I like the aspect of moneylessness and that people life together simply and humbly, like one family. But then again, the concept of family is frowned upon there, which I find suspicious, among other things.

On the homepage it says:

"Marriage is just like a door, and once you step into it, this means that you have shut all the other doors; if your partner is eccentric in character, disturbed in mind, defective in physiology or ugly in soul, you can do nothing but to endure; all husbands are afraid that their wives cheat on them, similarly all wives are afraid that their husbands cheat on them too; as a result, all the married men and women will live in fear for their whole life in miserable and they all hope their partners are the flashlights which can only lighten himself or herself."

It can be that way, but it doesn't have to be. To me it reads like the experiences or viewpoints of a very disheartened person.

But it becomes even more explicit:

"Family is the main root leading to the pains of life. As long as the family exists, human cannever enter into the new era filled with freedom and happiness."

I don't think so. Many happy families prove the opposite. It is not things or concepts that are good or bad, but how you apply them. Having said that, I don't wanna bash Life Chanyuan, there may well be decent people there, with decent motives doing decent things.

But some of the concepts there sound as if they are out of a NWO-textbook:

"The concept of father will disappear, and no one know who his father is; after weaning, the babies are picked up by special agency until they are sensible; and they willnot live together with their mothers."

I don't wanna completly disregard the idea of transcending limited family bonds and becoming one big family and not even a form of global governance, if it is something like a Utopian, wise, very limited (!), and libertarian form of governance. But taking away children from their parents forcefully is simply over the top in my eyes.

-------

I was wondering how such a project is possible in China, where for instance Falun Gong is heavily suppressed. Then I saw, that you apparently make at least what could be termed concessions to the state doctrine. I see that Marx is held in very high esteem in Life Chanyuan. Now it is a historical fact that Marx virtually was a Rothshild agent. This is of course not to say that there are absolutely no good ideas within Marx's writings.

You also apparently revere Confucius very much. He also had some good ideas, but I happen to be very fond of Daoism, and in the Zhuang Zi there are many parts where Confucius is adressed. It boils down to the point, that you cannot administer or enact genuine love. It has to come from within and must be expressed through freedom of choice.

The follwing are stories from the Zhuang Zi (http://oaks.nvg.org/zhuangzi13-.html#14) that illustrate this point:

What Confucious was taught by Lao Tzu

[Confucius] proceeded to give an abstract of the Twelve Classics to bring the other over to his views. Lao Tan, however, interrupted him while he was speaking, and said,

'This is too vague; let me hear the substance of them in brief'. Confucius said,

'The substance of them is occupied with Benevolence and Righteousness.'

The other said,

'Let me ask whether you consider Benevolence and Righteousness to constitute the nature of man?'

'I do,' was the answer.

'If the superior man be not benevolent, he will not fulfil his character; if he be not righteous, he might as well not have been born. Benevolence and Righteousness are truly the nature of man.'

Lao Tan continued,

'Let me ask you what you mean by Benevolence and Righteousness.'

Confucius said,

'To be in one's inmost heart in kindly sympathy with all things; to love all men; and to allow no selfish thoughts; – this is the nature of Benevolence and Righteousness.'

Lao Tan exclaimed,

'Ah! you almost show your inferiority by such words! "To love all men!" is not that vague and extravagant? "To be seeking to allow no selfish thoughts!" – that is selfishness! If you, Master, wish men not to be without their (proper) shepherding, think of Heaven and Earth, which certainly pursue their invariable course; think of the sun and moon, which surely maintain their brightness; think of the stars in the zodiac, which preserve their order and courses; think of birds and beasts, which do not fail to collect together in their flocks and herds; and think of the trees, which do not fail to stand up (in their places). Do you, Master, imitate this way and carry it into practice; hurry on, following this course, and you will reach your end. Why must you further be vehement in putting forward your Benevolence and Righteousness, as if you were beating a drum, and seeking a fugitive son, (only making him run away the more)? Ah! Master, you are introducing disorder into the nature of man!'

Lao Tzu informs Confucius about benevolence and righteousness

At an interview with Lao Tan, Confucius spoke to him of benevolence and righteousness. Lao Tan said,

'If you winnow chaff, and the dust gets into your eyes, then the places of heaven and earth and of the four cardinal points are all changed to you. If musquitoes or gadflies puncture your skin, it will keep you all the night from sleeping. But this painful iteration of benevolence and righteousness excites my mind and produces in it the greatest confusion. If you, Sir, would cause men not to lose their natural simplicity, and if you would also imitate the wind in its (unconstrained) movements, and stand forth in all the natural attributes belonging to you! – why must you use so much energy, and carry a great drum to seek for the son whom you have lost? The snow-goose does not bathe every day to make itself white, nor the crow blacken itself every day to make itself black. The natural simplicity of their black and white does not afford any ground for controversy; and the fame and praise which men like to contemplate do not make them greater than they naturally are. When the springs (supplying the pools) are dried up, the fishes huddle together on the dry land. Than that they should moisten one another there by their gasping, and keep one another wet by their milt, it would be better for them to forget one another in the rivers and lakes.'

From this interview with Lao Tan, Confucius returned home, and for three days did not speak. His disciples (then) asked him, saying,

'Master, you have seen Lao Tan; in what way might you admonish and correct him?'

Confucius said,

'In him (I may say) that I have now seen the dragon. The dragon coils itself up, and there is its body; it unfolds itself and becomes the dragon complete. It rides on the cloudy air, and is nourished by the Yin and Yang. I kept my mouth open, and was unable to shut it; – how could I admonish and correct Lao Tan?'

Confucius and Tao

When Confucius was in his fifty-first year, he had not heard of the Tao, and went south to Phei to see Lao Tan, who said to him,

'You have come, Sir; have you? I have heard that you are the wisest man of the North; have you also got the Tao?'

'Not yet,' was the reply; and the other went on,

'How have you sought it?'

Confucius said,

'I sought it in measures and numbers, and after five years I had not got it.'

'And how then did you seek it?'

'I sought it in the Yin and Yang, and after twelve years I have not found it.'

Master Lao said,

'Just so! If the Tao could be presented (to another), men would all present it to their rulers; if it could be served up (to others), men would all serve it up to their parents; if it could be told (to others), men would all tell it to their brothers; if it could be given to others, men would all give it to their sons and grandsons. The reason why it cannot be transmitted is no other but this, – that if, within, there be not the presiding principle, it will not remain there, and if, outwardly, there be not the correct obedience, it will not be carried out. When that which is given out from the mind (in possession of it) is not received by the mind without, the sage will not give it out; and when, entering in from without, there is no power in the receiving mind to entertain it, the sage will not permit it to lie hid there. Fame is a possession common to all; we should not seek to have much of it. Benevolence and righteousness were as the lodging-houses of the former kings; we should only rest in them for a night, and not occupy them for long. If men see us doing so, they will have much to say against us.

'The perfect men of old trod the path of benevolence as a path which they borrowed for the occasion, and dwelt in Righteousness as in a lodging which they used for a night. Thus they rambled in the vacancy of Untroubled Ease, found their food in the fields of Indifference, and stood in the gardens which they had not borrowed. Untroubled Ease requires the doing of nothing; Indifference is easily supplied with nourishment; not borrowing needs no outlay. The ancients called this the Enjoyment that Collects the True.

'Those who think that wealth is the proper thing for them cannot give up their revenues; those who seek distinction cannot give up the thought of fame; those who cleave to power cannot give the handle of it to others. While they hold their grasp of those things, they are afraid (of losing them). When they let them go, they are grieved; and they will not look at a single example, from which they might perceive the (folly) of their restless pursuits: such men are under the doom of Heaven.

'Hatred and kindness; taking and giving; reproof and instruction; death and life: these eight things are instruments of rectification, but only those are able to use them who do not obstinately refuse to comply with their great changes. Hence it is said, "Correction is Rectification." When the minds of some do not acknowledge this, it is because the gate of Heaven (in them) has not been opened.'

How Confucius found his Tao

Confucius said to Lao Tan,

'I have occupied myself with the Shih, the Shu, the Li, the Yo, the Yi, and the Khun Khiu, those six Books, for what I myself consider a long time, and am thoroughly acquainted with their contents. With seventy-two rulers, all offenders against the right, I have discoursed about the ways of the former kings, and set forth the examples of (the dukes of Kâu and Shâo; and not one of them has adopted (my views) and put them in practice: how very difficult it is to prevail on such men, and to make clear the path to be pursued!'

Master Lao replied,

'It is fortunate that you have not met with a ruler fitted to rule the age. Those six writings are a description of the vestiges left by the former kings, but do not tell how they made such vestiges; and what you, Sir, speak about are still only the vestiges. But vestiges are the prints left by the shoes; – are they the shoes that produced them? A pair of white herons look at each other with pupils that do not move, and impregnation takes place; the male insect emits its buzzing sound in the air above, and the female responds from the air below, and impregnation takes place; the creatures called lêi are both male and female, and each individual breeds of itself. The nature cannot be altered; the conferred constitution cannot be changed; the march of the seasons cannot be arrested; the Tao cannot be stopped. If you get the Tao, there is no effect that cannot be produced; if you miss it, there is no effect that can.'

Confucius (after this) did not go out, till at the end of three months he went again to see Lao Tan, and said,

'I have got it. Ravens produce their young by hatching; fishes by the communication of their milt; the small-waisted wasp by transformation; when a younger brother comes, the elder weeps. Long is it that I have not played my part in harmony with these processes of transformation. But as I did not play my part in harmony with such transformation, how could I transform men?'

Master Lao said,

'You will do. Khiu, you have found the Tao.'

But anyways, I think Life Chanyuan is definitely a sign for a shift in consciousness.

We can all only do what is in our power. Maybe, if I was Chinese, I'd be living in Life Chanyuan and enjoying it, for what would be my other options?

The Truth Is In There
12th October 2012, 09:22
imo it's a trend, that's all. history happens in cycles and repeats itself periodically. i think the 60s were not much different in terms of spirituality etc. and there have been similar trends in earlier periods. after the 2012 craze is over and we're in the "great tribulation" during the next years most people will probably concentrate more on survival than esoteric concepts.

and after that, how, knows? the new age might arrive on (totalitarian?) tiptoes but it's unlikely that the majority of humanity (of those who will be left, anyway) will suddenly drop their shackles of religion and materialism and go all new agey. the internet has helped tremendously to increase peoples awareness of all things spiritual but i doubt that the internet or any kind of worldwide communication network will make it through the coming earth changes.

christian
12th October 2012, 09:39
imo it's a trend, that's all. history happens in cycles and repeats itself periodically.

The circle of life. You've come quite a long way ;)

the real world and the dream world are merging. this will be finished on oct 28th. [2011]

Over:

granted, calleman's date of oct 28th was obviously wrong as that day was a complete non event. that doesn't mean that the basic idea of fractal time is wrong. i'm sure that when the "shift" happens it will be "in the blink of an eye" as it has been predicted and until then the shift is of course gradually and only noticable in hindsight. that doesn't mean that it can't happen earlier for certain people (as in fact it already has) but at some point in time it will happen for the majority of people, more or less instantaneously. if time is a fractal it's not possible otherwise.

the good thing is that there's always a new date to look forward to. the dutch researcher johan oldenkamp calculated the actual end date of the mayan calendar to be july 14th, 2012, based on certain singular events like the founding of the illuminati and 9/11. very compelling theory imo (http://pateo.nl/English/index.htm). if he's right we might have some major event on or around nov 24th as the 9th wave starts. that could probably be the internet going down (satellite failure due to a massive cme or something), the start of ww3, a collapse of the money system, major earth changes, you name it.

at any rate, what bill and some others talk about, all these problems on earth and what we need to be concerned about etc. that is all just part of the drama. there is nothing to be concerned about as everything outside is just a reflection of what is inside. as human consciousness changes the changes in the world will happen automatically and all everyone can or should do is trying to become a better person themselves and perhaps helping others to expand their awareness if they wish to. that's all it takes and worrying about anything won't help anyone. especially not about the economy. what's important is one's own state of mind, nothing else matters.

To:

after the 2012 craze is over and we're in the "great tribulation" during the next years most people will probably concentrate more on survival than esoteric concepts.

the new age might arrive on (totalitarian?) tiptoes but it's unlikely that the majority of humanity (of those who will be left, anyway) will suddenly drop their shackles of religion and materialism and go all new agey. the internet has helped tremendously to increase peoples awareness of all things spiritual but i doubt that the internet or any kind of worldwide communication network will make it through the coming earth changes.

Honestly, how did you personally experience the development of your outlook on the future (and the present)?

Fred Steeves
12th October 2012, 10:44
Honestly, how did you personally experience the development of your outlook on the future (and the present)?

Hey Chris, I'm going to have to start calling you Mr. Research, very keen observation my friend. I'd be willing to bet you'd find similar results with most people here who have been posting for quite some time, perhaps even some previously unnoticed Saul of Tarsus moments. That would make a unique thread on it's own, for someone who had the gumption to do so.

Do you think you would even recognize the essence of Avalon, if you went back in time to your first day here, and had a good look around?

Cheers,
Fred

Tony
12th October 2012, 11:20
There is something happening, but I cannot quite put my finger on it!

greybeard
12th October 2012, 11:41
Thats because you are not the body Tony--- smiling.
Joking aside--- there seems to be an essence of change for the better permeating life in my awareness.
Eckhart Tolle when asked about this said more or less. " the good is getting better, the "worse" is just more noticeable, its noisier".
Seems some kind of separation is going on though.
I would prefer duality to come to an end--- a change of consciousness affecting all.
Time will tell.

Chris

gooty64
12th October 2012, 13:10
Just focusing and obsessing on the Nuclear element here, am I.

But, is the nuclear scare real or infinitely and dramatically trumped-up beyond belief to frighten and control the populace?

Please see the Galen Windsor thread for details and counterpoint.

I have little opinion either way and would just like to know the truth of this matter.

Sigh, + face palm!:noidea:

iH4K0sASFTM

WhiteFeather
12th October 2012, 13:14
I noticed on that Alex Jones Video Above a Gold Commercial, about purchasing Gold from one of his sponsors. My Spidey sense tends to tingle when I hear that. As We Know, You cant eat gold. Go for Dry Foods such as a 50 lb. bag of Rice & Beans for starters. As Eating Gold would be highly constipating and extremely painful upon downloading into the sewer system. Unless you want to crap Golden Eggs and show it off to your friends, as the ego is dysfunctional. Go For Dry Foods! Worth More Than Gold.

Christian I'm posting Matt Steins Book here (When Technology Fails) on .pdf if you don't mind.

http://projectavalon.net/WHEN_TECHNOLOGY_FAILS.pdf

christian
12th October 2012, 13:15
Do you think you would even recognize the essence of Avalon, if you went back in time to your first day here, and had a good look around?

As with most people, I guess, my memories are not a perfectly even and linear chronology, but a conglomeration of particular landmarks, where some events or statements stick out more than others :yo:

christian
12th October 2012, 13:35

But, is the nuclear scare real or infinitely and dramatically trumped-up beyond belief to frighten and control the populace?

I have little opinion either way and would just like to know the truth of this matter.

I have looked at this video (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46819-A-video-they-won-t-want-you-to-see--Galen-Winsor-nuclear-scam-), but I just cannot wrap my head around the notion, that atomic radiation is not an issue, when you see the effects on the population living near plants, of radiation studies, and the obvious results of an atomic explosion or plants blowing up. I don't know what his real agenda is, but anyway I find his claims ludicrous.

I find the evidence of the harmfulness of radiation is all over the place. Here are 10 minutes of a documentary about the effects of depleted uranium, this particular film is not available in English in its entirety afaik. As a sidenote, the producer Frieder Wagner is (or rather was) an accomplished figure in the German media, having worked for mainstream channels and he received many high-ranking awards during the course of his career. After he made this movie, he didn't receive any further job offers and is being shunned and regarded recalcitrant, when all he did was documenting the effects of depleted uranium.

repUEeI0hGk
c7LzTCDD1N0

white wizard
12th October 2012, 16:15
I am glad the main stream is starting to pick up on the awakening that has been

going on. I woke up in 2005 and was like a sponge spending months on end trying to

figure out the big picture by connecting pieces. There was hardly any information

out there compared to know and most of it was a trap to get you locked into fear.

It was also funny talking about stuff I found on the web to people they all thought

it was crazy know they look at me like there not sure anymore. The collective

consciousness has been affected by the shift and I am very interested to see how

this all plays out

interesting video discussing thisQfxkFMKVAz8

Lone Bean
12th October 2012, 17:42
I sure hope that those of you who feel a positive change coming, and have noticed people around you waking up....are right. I see absolutely no sign of that where I live and have given up all hope that those around me will wake up and see how they are slaves to a paradigm that is quickly collapsing. There are really no big signs of collapse where I live. The grocery store shelves are always loaded, restaurants are still opening up, and the world still looks nice and rosy from here. The neighbors down the street buy a new car every year and have totally remodeled their house and added a huge back deck. Schools are doing what they've done every year, nobody sees anything different. I would bet most of them watch and listen to MSM and have no idea what is really going on in the world. I bet only a few here have even heard of an EMP, much less know what it could really do to us. This is why I so fervently hope that a Golden Age is coming soon. We have as a race, gotten ourselves in so deep in a deadly hole that it will literally take an act of God to get us out. I'm really ready for that God to go ahead and act!

gooty64
12th October 2012, 18:35
Lonely bean, that's exactly the way it looks in my neck of the woods.
The only one who believes me when I post chemtrail and 911 stuff on facebook is my mother. Only she don't believe me she just puts up with my "bs".

We have as a race, gotten ourselves in so deep in a deadly hole that it will literally take an act of God to get us out.

Be careful when you say that.....a zealous lightworker may attack you with love and light and ask you to change your vibrations.....concentrate on unicorns and fairydust.....please!

I sure hope that those of you who feel a positive change coming, and have noticed people around you waking up....are right. I see absolutely no sign of that where I live and have given up all hope that those around me will wake up and see how they are slaves to a paradigm that is quickly collapsing. There are really no big signs of collapse where I live. The grocery store shelves are always loaded, restaurants are still opening up, and the world still looks nice and rosy from here. The neighbors down the street buy a new car every year and have totally remodeled their house and added a huge back deck. Schools are doing what they've done every year, nobody sees anything different. I would bet most of them watch and listen to MSM and have no idea what is really going on in the world. I bet only a few here have even heard of an EMP, much less know what it could really do to us. This is why I so fervently hope that a Golden Age is coming soon. We have as a race, gotten ourselves in so deep in a deadly hole that it will literally take an act of God to get us out. I'm really ready for that God to go ahead and act!

Joe Akulis
12th October 2012, 18:39
I am encouraged by the number of yoga classes popping up in our area. (That and "zumba". LOL) Whenever I get into conversations about yoga, and the energy effects it can have, I like to take a pull on the thread to see if I can tease some curiosity about mediation from whoever it is that I'm speaking with. Again, these are subjects that used to get mocked. "Oh look, Richard Gere does yoga! What an idiot." I am pleased to now hear people saying, "I got my first Yoga high!" Not because I think yoga is some super new age secret to figuring out the universe. But because it's a useful tool that not a lot of people used to consider, where I come from. It gets people thinking and wondering about "energy" like they didn't used to before. Being curious about energy is what can really help open the doors.

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 18:44
Matthew Stein’s business, i.e., lecture circuit, guest appearances, and book sales depend on doom and gloom. It was about a year ago when I first heard him on Alex Jones' show. I had all but given up. From the greater perspective, Stein woke me up to go past survive to thrive and prepare without the obsession. It was overload when he talked about how the ‘dark ones’ have equipment that see through walls of your home.

Now, I’ll watch Alex Jones every once in a while. He's like a soap opera. You catch up pretty quick. But as Christian points out there's more than a hint of spiritual content in his talks now. Hopefully, Alex Jones will bring more listeners in when he makes these connections, rather than through fear, guilt and rage.

Alex Jones does have a way of waking people up. Moving them past wake up phase to empowerment and solutions is even more important.
I love his buddies Paul Joseph Watson and Gerald Celente. :focus:

Sigh, + face palm!:noidea:

iH4K0sASFTM

Billy
13th October 2012, 13:23
Thank you christian for you're input here.

I agree that the signs of change are all around us at this time, The consciousness of humanity at long last is shifting from a self serving non caring, I am alright Jack, into a thoughtful, considerate, caring about others consciousness.

The largest sign i see is that humanity is no longer excepting the divide and conquer rule as a working program.

Boy oh boy are we slow to catch on. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel becoming clearer for many more at this time.

Peace

christian
13th October 2012, 20:05
Alex Jones does have a way of waking people up. Moving them past wake up phase to empowerment and solutions is even more important.

Today a historic event happened. Since it's been some years now that I wear Infowars-Shirts, someone eventually started a conversation with me over this.

It was a 20 year old guy at the gym. He just started to study real estate management and one of his professors apparently regularly mentions some beyond mainstream information, that has given him a reputation of being a conspiracy nut.

Anyways, my new friend started researching some of that info half a year ago and said in hindsight he found the analyses by Alex and his guests to be spot-on. And like me he appreciates his verve to stand up for humanity as invigorating and inspiring.

Plus he agrees that Alex always gets to the curve and clearly points out that although emotions and aggressions are perfectly natural, that they are only then really useful, when they are transformed and funneled into a good fight and determined peaceful actions.

We went on to talk about stuff and life in general and he was quite interested, when I mentioned how I happened to see particular things in visions or dreams that came true and happened to me later on.

He said his girlfriend had laughed, when he asked her if she wants to be his girlfriend. He was irritated and later she admitted, that this was because just the night before she had been dreaming the exact words that he was later to use. She's not into esoteric things usually he says, but that event really was a nice heads up for both of them apparently.

He then asked me if I had come across the movie Thrive and that he finds it very well done, comprehensive and fascinating. He seems to be really intelligent and genuinely open and interested. This encounter absolutely made my day.

greybeard
13th October 2012, 20:38
Hi Christian
Here the Thrive documentary
I may not agree with all of it but it is an eye opener.
These types of films are only possible because there is now an audience that wants to know!!!
People are experiencing a rising consciousness and becoming part of this-- A rising tide lifts all boats.

Regards Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

RunningDeer
13th October 2012, 21:48
"...He then asked me if I had come across the movie Thrive and that he finds it very well done, comprehensive and fascinating. He seems to be really intelligent and genuinely open and interested. This encounter absolutely made my day.

That's encouraging. Where I live there are no signs. Well, one last fall. A young lady had a vote for Ron Paul bumper sticker scotch taped to her back window. While asking if she watched Alex Jones, I was aware that my voice dropped to a whisper and checked the skies for a mini-helicopter.

Alex Jones is my barometer on how much to share. If they are not familiar, I say watch for a little while to get caught up and then move on. It's a whole different approach with my siblings. I made the mistake of sending some of his links to them. I lost all credibility with for a while.

Though in fairness, as a group, I don't bring anything up, but individually there's light conversation. I answer what they ask and drop a bit more. As a rule of thumb, my go to guys are Paul Joseph Watson and Gerald Celente. I figure once they're on YouTube, there's a good chance that they'll click on Alex Jones.

And I never, NEVER mention archons or reptilians or ET's unless they do. That's when I bring up David Icke and go from there.

christian
13th October 2012, 22:25
Alex Jones is my barometer on how much to share.

I also see him as kind of a barometer. But when it comes to how much I share, this is how I do it:

I often start conversations with all kinds of people at all kinds of places when there's an opportunity and when I do not particularly stop them on their way, I don't wanna be annoying. But when it seem's like there are at least 30 seconds or so, where I'm somehow near them physically, this is my chance, not that I do this at every occasion.

I usually begin by playing the curious average Joe. I might ask them about their take on a particular news item or I might connect something in the immediate environment to a story and then ask such a question. That gives me hints, sometimes they haven't heard about it at all. Then I might add some info by saying: "You know I just read this and that, that's quite an interesting perspective, isn't it?"

Or sometimes I start right away with saying for example: "You know, I just now read about experiments with water crystals and how they can be affected by thoughts and emotions." Then I check the feedback and proceed from there, or not. Some people are particularly interested in esoteric things, others in money, others in history, or what-have-you.

The point is, in the beginning I often play the guy who had just come across something and now merely ponders on it and likes to get feedback and other opinions. This way people see, that I'm not attached to what I present, that I'm not getting into their space by being personal, and that I don't wanna proselytize.

Some people turn out to be utterly imprisoned, by their own (subconscious) consent of course, and some turn out to be quite interesting. All in all it's fun, not least because I met some decent people that way (all friends have been strangers at some point) and because some really appreciated the information I shared with them.

In my experience, many people actually quickly voice the opinion that the system is corrupt, but they often have not particularly been into the details or into how to overcome this other than a vage hunch, which is often right on though, it's all about love! When I sense that they are apprehensive about details, usually because of fear (e.g. fear of taking responsibility to do something about a situation) I try to not overload their systems, but to just give them a piece of info and another of hope.

marielle
13th October 2012, 22:41
Even Michael Ruppert, who first opened my eyes to 911 and peak oil, has now stopped all of his "prepping", walked away from collapsenet.com and his permaculture group in Sonoma County. He calls himself a Gaian now and says our choice is simple--will we embrace love or fear as civilization enters the throes of death. I know my choice.

n2rexujaMGI

edit: the interview starts at 39:19

RunningDeer
14th October 2012, 00:05
Alex Jones is my barometer on how much to share.

I also see him as kind of a barometer. But when it comes to how much I share, this is how I do it:

I often start conversations with all kinds of people at all kinds of places when there's an opportunity and when I do not particularly stop them on their way, I don't wanna be annoying. But when it seem's like there are at least 30 seconds or so, where I'm somehow near them physically, this is my chance, not that I do this at every occasion.

I usually begin by playing the curious average Joe. I might ask them about their take on a particular news item or I might connect something in the immediate environment to a story and then ask such a question. That gives me hints, sometimes they haven't heard about it at all. Then I might add some info by saying: "You know I just read this and that, that's quite an interesting perspective, isn't it?"

Or sometimes I start right away with saying for example: "You know, I just now read about experiments with water crystals and how they can be affected by thoughts and emotions." Then I check the feedback and proceed from there, or not. Some people are particularly interested in esoteric things, others in money, others in history, or what-have-you.

The point is, in the beginning I often play the guy who had just come across something and now merely ponders on it and likes to get feedback and other opinions. This way people see, that I'm not attached to what I present, that I'm not getting into their space by being personal, and that I don't wanna proselytize.

Some people turn out to be utterly imprisoned, by their own (subconscious) consent of course, and some turn out to be quite interesting. All in all it's fun, not least because I met some decent people that way (all friends have been strangers at some point) and because some really appreciated the information I shared with them.

In my experience, many people actually quickly voice the opinion that the system is corrupt, but they often have not particularly been into the details or into how to overcome this other than a vage hunch, which is often right on though, it's all about love! When I sense that they are apprehensive about details, usually because of fear (e.g. fear of taking responsibility to do something about a situation) I try to not overload their systems, but to just give them a piece of info and another of hope.

Thank you, Christian. I like that approach.

After I finished up the last post, I had some mindless things I needed to do. I started to recall conversation with others. Last spring, it happened that there were pockets of one-on-one and small group time at a three day cousins’ gathering. We’d be up until early hours of the morning comparing bits and piece of what we were coming to know.

Last Christmas I had an opportunity to share with a group of about 6 family members about the Law of One concept of “service to self” vs “service to others”. And the different POVs on the 2012 concept of how it’s going to be a whole new world where there’s fairness and equality and co-operation rather than competition as a way of life.

I always end any conversation that it about free choice. And give example such as: do the right thing for the right reason, do no harm, delete the negative judgements of yourself and others, then you've got all you need.

Carmody
14th October 2012, 01:55

And that is about the safest thing that could ever happen. For an incarnated human with ego..if they found it, they could label it, and thus negate it (in their ego). the individual must find their own, otherwise it is reaction - and it is useless. As in, I cannot make you, only you can make you. If I try to 'make you' (help you create yourself, in the direct sense), our communication is in ego -and truth negates itself.

christian
14th October 2012, 16:36
Two days after Steve Watson published the article The Idiot Box: How TV Is Turning Us All Into Zombies (http://www.infowars.com/the-idiot-box-how-tv-is-turning-us-all-into-zombies/) on Infowars, he today kind of responded to himself, urging the readers to explore the mystic depths of their consciousness to wake up from the collective trance.

Breaking The Zombie Programming: We Can Become Conscious!

During the mid 1990s two fascinating papers were presented in a publication called The Journal of Consciousness Studies.

The first was titled Conversations with Zombies (http://www.imprint.co.uk/moody.html), by Todd C. Moody, a Philosophy professor at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. The second was a direct response written by Charles T. Tart of the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, entitled Yes, We Are Zombies, But We Can Become Conscious! (http://www.psychedelic-library.org/zombie.htm)

Both papers embrace the notion that consciousness, or our awareness of our own awareness, could be a phenomenon independent from or non-essential to the processes of the brain and the nervous system and associated behavior that stems from it.

In other words, we as humans are capable of living most of the time in a reduced state of consciousness akin to that of a zombie; a waking sleep. Both papers argue that there is a higher form of “superconsciousness” as Moody calls it, or an “expanded consciousness state” in Tart’s words.

[...]

While Moody concludes that we could all be zombies living only “to the power of Z”, and never fully experiencing a kind of “mystic” interaction with higher powers or God, Tart believes that it is possible to experience an “awakening”.

[...]

Tart argues that by focusing the mind on “the space between thoughts”, in the tradition of many Eastern enlightenment philosophies such as Sufism or Zen, one can “awaken” from this consensus trance and realise there is a greater consciousness potential.

[...]

Tart posits that, much like when we awaken from a dream and realise that “the dream state was a quite inferior state of consciousness,” when we return from experiencing “that ‘space between thoughts’ or expanded consciousness” to our everyday state, we are able to realise that we are living a limited existence, and that we are “often suffering over ‘problems’ that [a]re not real,” problems that only exist by virtue of our constricted mental condition.

In his conclusion, Tart urges the reader to “experiment with ‘awakening’” and warns that if we do not, we are doomed to a zombie existence.

>> read more (http://www.infowars.com/breaking-the-zombie-programming-we-can-become-conscious/)

RunningDeer
14th October 2012, 17:37
Christian, I'm still reading the Zombie links, but wanted to post that the TV article is for everyone, even for those of us that don't watch TV. It's information to share with as many as possible: “The Idiot Box: How TV Is Turning Us All Into Zombies” (http://www.infowars.com/the-idiot-box-how-tv-is-turning-us-all-into-zombies/)

Ba-ba-Ra
14th October 2012, 17:55
I started reading spiritual books about thirty years ago--- it was difficult to find a natural English speaking/writing teacher.
My initial learning came from Ramana Maharshi and Yogananda.-- now the choice is immense.
Sounds True--- Conscious TV interview many.
Oprah Winfrey has guests on Super Soul Sunday--- millions watch.
Eckhart Tolle--- millions of books sold.
Some one must be interested in spirituality---smiling---seems like quite a few.

I see people becoming more appreciative and considerate.
Many thank the bus driver as they get off.
Small things but it all indicates a rising of awareness/consciousness.
Avalon now has a flourishing spiritual section--- the main thrust used to be conspiracy theory. ( obviously still important)
Science is now proving that the ancient sages were correct in what they said.

Chris

Similar for me. I began back in the early 80's after an OBE catapulted me on my quest. At that time, just saying the words meditation or yoga made folk's eyes glaze over or brought on suspicious looks. Now mainstream doctors are prescribing both as well as acupuncture, etc.

I'm also seeing more appreciation and small (as well as large) acts of kindness. People are coming to this place from many different directions, some begin with conspiracy theories, some through questioning their religious beliefs, perhaps a disease or a traumatic emotional experience brought them here.

I think we should not be disheartened if folks don't want to discuss events in the terms we want to. IMO, what's more important is how people are behaving. One doesn't have to believe in ET's to become less judgmental and more loving - perhaps what we call ET's they call angels - or even demons. Words become so concrete and mean different things to different people.
I agree with Carmody, if we label what's happening our ego's will either try to negate it or beat it to death arguing over how best to describe it.

More important is to see how one lives their life. And I suspect we can help folks wake up mostly by example of how we live our lives. It's my belief that every time you bring a smile to someone's face you are doing your part, because in the end, enlightenment will come from the heart, not by passing on information. Not that we shouldn't educate, as some will come to the heart through mental processes. Other's will just come through compassion.

christian
18th October 2012, 06:42
Smiling Mind: The New Website and App for Mindfulness Meditation for Young People (http://www.tricycle.com/blog/smiling-mind-new-website-and-app-mindfulness-meditation-young-people)

Smiling Mind, a new website and mobile app, is a mindfulness meditation program designed specifically with children and young adults in mind. Developed by an Australian nonprofit, Smiling Mind is available completely free-of-charge with registry.

The program takes listeners through guided meditations, beginning with a "body scan" session and moving on to sounds, thoughts, and emotions—always returning to the ever-calming, grounding sensation of the breath. All meditations are presented secularly.

If the program is as simple and easy-to-use as it seems, and, more importantly, capable of overcoming taboos of meditation among children and adolescents—who, let's be honest, are the most difficult audience to win over—then there is enormous potential here. The truth is, it's hard being that age, as co-founder of Smiling Mind, Jane Martino seems to understand: "Young people face increasing everyday life pressures—from their mobile phones, social media, hectic after-school schedules and exam pressures. What they need are tools to help them cope."

Though children and young adults are Smiling Mind's main focus, there are a total of four age settings, ranging from 7-year-olds to adults, with corresponding exercises. (The adult exercises were a welcome respite from a busy day at the office.) So it's not just kids who stand to benefit. Imagine the iPhone, the ultimate distraction (it's practically the convergence of all distractions that have ever been invented) instantly transformed into a talisman of unshakable equanimous awareness.

Smiling Mind is currently running a pilot program in 20 schools in Australia. Their long-term vision is to integrate the program into the Australian national curriculum by 2020.

http://smilingmind.com.au/

christian
26th October 2012, 20:11
I've been on the train the other week and met some remarkable people. The first conversation started, when I asked a guy about his military backpack, if he's active duty. Turned out after being very active as a green activist he was drafted and came to like the idea of influencing the military from the inside. We talked for more than three hours about war, politics, life & death, and the current state of affairs as well as what is looming right in front of us.

Turned out he was aware of quite some issues that are not in the mainstream media, but also prejudiced in some ways. But all in all he seemed to be a genuinely progressive person with a good heart. He's becoming an officer and wants to work in intelligence. I suggested, he should take a look at Thrive, he said he already got the DVD since months, but just has not managed to look into it yet.

Then there was a girl who listened to our conversation and at some point wanted to know what we think about death and dying. The guy said, he is not afraid, only concerned about those left behind, and he was quite open to the idea of reincarnation. And so was she, actually she just had a NDE and was fascinated but also frightened by it. She by the way just finished an anatomy class and was told by her professor, that if she wants to make money, she has to go into pharmaceuticals, as this is one big money-making scam. She and her professor also shared an interest in occultism apparently, not that they are actively into it, but simply consider it curious and significant.

Two days later I met a guy who must be a little younger than me, who is a cutter for TV programs. He said his parents once saw a triangle of light in the sky moving in very akwards patterns. His father then starting investigating a lot into conspiracies and free energy. He also had serious kidney problems and apparently wanted to live long enough to see his son getting settled on his own. Right after the day, when my new friend moved into another city, even with the help of his dad, he got a call, his father had died. He drove there and saw his corpse that was still lying there, with a tranquil smile, the hands folded on his stomach and one finger pointing upwards. Now my friend is working hard to get his own studio to wake up people through films, he's a very avid researcher and will surely make his way.

Today I had an appointment to check if I can get some grants to support my self-employment. When I told the woman there about my business (including past-life-regressions) she said she understands. She eventually told me, that she got into prana- and angel-healing when it helped her son with neurodermatitis. She was really open and interested, and really helpful regarding the grants issue, not that this would be all wrapped up already though.

Those are only some of my encounters of the past seven days. Bottom line, there are so many people aware of conspiracies, spiritual realms and all the rest, it's gigantic, even if not everyone is on exactly the same level or of the same opinion about all this of course. Anyways, I feel reminded of those lines from Anonymous: "We are legion. Expect us."

christian
18th November 2012, 14:14
There is this site I like for many reasons, barstarzz.com (http://www.barstarzz.com/), it's mostly about calisthenics. So they put out a lot of pictures and video tutorials and demonstrations.

And not only are their exercises really nice, but their attitude and the quality of their responses are as well, another indication for how people shift towards love.

Check the comments under this video:

xCivCk6H_Ws
AznGangstaNinja:
This tutorial is useless. There's already a back lever tutorial out there. Why don't you do a full planche tutorial? Oh wait NONE of you guys can hold a proper full planche haha. You're all too weak to do planche push ups.

PLANB15100:
It isn't useless. Stop such ****ing comments.

OfficialBarstarzz:
Don't let ignorant people get you mad bro, we don't listen to them so need for you. Thanks for the love though, have a great day.

Flash
18th November 2012, 15:04
I noticed on that Alex Jones Video Above a Gold Commercial, about purchasing Gold from one of his sponsors. My Spidey sense tends to tingle when I hear that. As We Know, You cant eat gold. Go for Dry Foods such as a 50 lb. bag of Rice & Beans for starters. As Eating Gold would be highly constipating and extremely painful upon downloading into the sewer system. Unless you want to crap Golden Eggs and show it off to your friends, as the ego is dysfunctional. Go For Dry Foods! Worth More Than Gold.

Christian I'm posting Matt Steins Book here (When Technology Fails) on .pdf if you don't mind.

http://projectavalon.net/WHEN_TECHNOLOGY_FAILS.pdf

Many thanks, I wanted it for a while.

RunningDeer
18th November 2012, 15:15
EagleSpirit's thread called, "Self Empowerment Time! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51959-Self-)", I added more signs in shifts in consciousness, which are all good sign-posts to me and my environment.

I’m noticing, I’m questioning, I’m opening to:

Did I foresee the future? Or did the other fill my intent? I say, our timelines crossed.

- I see a vehicle passing on the road, and then the vehicle passes on the road.
- I put out a call to a dear friend to ET phone home, an email arrives by evenings’ end.
- Wolfie, my Yorkie, has refined the art of reading my mind or is he teaching me to read his?
- People hold the door open for one another more often now.
- More smily people in my community.
- Still no chemtrails.
- Trees speak with louder voices and now, they include visuals.
- Birds chirping all over the place.
- Blue Heron flies low, dew sprays from the pine tree, in the early morning rays.
- Not even one tick this year.
- Yellow butterfly dotted in the chilly November breezes.
- The Cardinal does a poor job at hiding in wait for his seed dinner.
- Awareness of larger than this body.
- Awareness of no body.
- Reoccurring dream of a bear clawing at my cheek, her paw meets nothing there.
- I'm noticing that others are larger than they are aware of.
- Fresh squeezed carrot, green apple, avocado, and ginger root juice.
- Two to three days go missing most weeks now. Though the days are documents by my posting.
- My Helper Guides speak in louder visuals now.
- Sometimes, emotions go missing, only to be replaced by Love with no feel.
- Fear's mostly gone on vacation.
- My Helper Team grows larger, just waiting for job assignments. Haven't figured out that last part yet.
- Patience deepens. I'm grateful.
- Synchronicity is no longer a surprise. It's just how it is.
- More hues added to the color wheel.

soleil
19th November 2012, 21:10
whitecrowblackdeer: this morning we had all green lights on way to work. it took a lot of focus on my part though. :)

RunningDeer
19th November 2012, 22:27
whitecrowblackdeer: this morning we had all green lights on way to work. it took a lot of focus on my part though. :)

Hello Teradactyl, don't-cha just love it when that happens? http://www.pic4ever.com/images/bliss.gif

Miracles are no longer labeled as miracles. They are just part of how we co-create and experience and grow from the world of opportunities.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

christian
20th November 2012, 11:13
y-Q0XTAPWi4

christian
4th December 2012, 20:04
This is remarkable, Christoph Hörstel is a journalist, who worked for huge TV stations until he realized how fake they are and he's a Middle East expert and has been very active since years in the truth movement. He's a frequent guest on RT (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=christoph+h%C3%B6rstel+russia today&oq=christoph+h%C3%B6rstel+russiatoday&gs_l=youtube.3...16812.20258.0.20359.21.16.5.0.0.0 .106.1249.13j3.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.ijybunakW1s) and always focused on politics and such things, Germany, Europe, Middle East and world affairs.

Now two days ago he came out with facebook posts (http://www.facebook.com/Infoseite.zu.Christoph.Hoerstel) saying "UFOs are real". Here's my translation of what he shared:

THERE ARE UFOs!!! - AND MUCH MORE.
And there's much more to it, than our crazy media will let us now.
You gotta see the video at the bottom, otherwise you won't understand what's going on on our planet and "around" it.
We're heading towards a big disclosure event, more about that here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4n0FO_HtF5s
CONCLUSION: What happens here is too important to leave to to our corrupt and highly criminal elite.
(Even if this would be the last thing, that I'd be allowed to say in this life.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97WBLxVMww

This was his second post:

UFO etc.
VERY INTERESTING!
Some people below say, Dr. Steven Greer is a CIA-agent and there's Rockefeller money involved in the "Disclosure Project".
This may be true - but nevertheless it's very probable what not only I say: There is highly evolved intelligent extraterrestrial life out there.
And it's ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN: We on earth are not ethically prepared to deal with this adequately. Especially not Rockefeller & Co.!
IMPORTANT:
Even if we fly through space all alone, to anchor the topic of ethic in politics is crucial, not least for our own good.
WE'VE GOT TO DEAL WITH THIS! Regardless of UFOs etc. - The presence of extraterrestrial life just adds another emphasis on this endeavor.
Because of that I wanna explicitly refer to the work of the German philosopher Prof. Johannes Heinrichs, who worked extensively in that area.
http://www.denkfabrik-info.de/Johannes-Heinrichs/Verfassungsentwurf/1,000001020295,8,1
It cannot be determined here, whether or not all of Heinrichs's ideas can be applied. What seems important to me is: My demand is more than a daydream. It has got everything that's necessary to become a political reality. Smart folks are working on that.
An initial, unsorted compilation of political demands regarding ethics in politics is here:
http://www.neue-mitte.net/
We've got to work on that QUICKLY!

"Neue Mitte" (New Center) is the political party he founded some years ago, hasn't had much traction yet. The "Partei der Vernunft" (Party of Reason) by another journalist, Oliver Janich, is more popular, but still on the fringes as well though. I guess they might merge one day. Oliver, too, is a great guy, very informed, although he doesn't go public with everything he knows at the moment. Maybe this bold action by Christoph prompts him to do something similar. Even Ron Paul commended his party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_Reason#Endorsement_by_Ron_Paul) by the way, he's politically a Libertarian.

Many people on facebook commended Christoph's foray, comments galore. Christoph sent out another message regarding this shortly after:

UFO-DEBATE - STILL NOT TO THE POINT
Again very interesting: EVERYONE talks about UFOs and extraterrestrials, visitations of the impossibility of those.
NOBODY talks about what was front and center for me; that in my opinion we have to bring the issue of ethics into daily politics - in a way, that nobody can evade that topic.
That everybody should think about, what central theme would summarize his political life. This makes decision-making along the way much easier.
My central theme is: Ethics.

christian
7th February 2013, 10:33
This is a video made by Paul Joseph Watson from Infowars:

6l2YQCFE0N4
from Infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com/is-the-universe-a-computer-simulation/):

A recent scientific study undertaken by the University of Bonn in Germany suggests that the universe could be one giant computer simulation.

Cosmic rays offer clue our universe could be a computer simulation – http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-10/11/universe-computer-simulation

‘The idea we live in a simulation isn’t science fiction’ – http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21628950.300-the-idea-we-live-in-a-simu…

The Measurement That Would Reveal The Universe As A Computer Simulation – http://www.technologyreview.com/view/429561/the-measurement-that-would-reveal…

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smm7E66yhL0

Alex also took time to talk about that with Paul on his show and mentioned in another clip that he definitely wants to have David Icke on to talk about this, not that he hasn't done that before on his show.

lwARr6j1iNI

greybeard
7th February 2013, 11:23
My interest of the moment is Near Death Experiences
There is a good one posted here
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.&p=630209&viewfull=1#post630209

On the video Dannion states that consciousness is evolving---on the whole he sees a bright future.

Chris

Willow26
9th March 2013, 17:24
I sure hope that those of you who feel a positive change coming, and have noticed people around you waking up....are right.

I feel it, that why I joined this site. I think there is a trend for much of my age group to shift from formal religions, and think more for themselves like it was in the sixties. So many people were good conspiracy theorists then (and probably still are now). Maybe for a while in their middle years then conformed to what everyone else wanted them to do, but I doubt they ever stopped questioning. There was a very powerful spiritual love then, and a questioning attitude about everything. Some of you never went off that path, some did. But a lot of those people as they retire and have more time away from the grind of convention, are waking up again. As a result, some of the next generation have aquired a more earthy, less status-driven thought process (some have not). And, the shift in the economy is forcing less materialism for many, and that can be a good thing (as long as they have what they truly need). I am hopeful that this will all accelerate as many predict. I myself have shaken off many of the "truths" that I was taught (and taught to fear). Now, I need to learn and read and then "be". Keep sending out the positive energy to all things. We will get there. Peace.

christian
6th May 2013, 22:19
Go to 45:00, a caller asks Alex to call for a peace meditation on July 4th, because meditation and projecting has indeed an effect. Alex agrees.

0OexGmMK0jg

christian
5th June 2013, 19:08
5CmhJ8AMmqI

greybeard
5th June 2013, 19:15
Many thanks Christian
you bring some beautiful,encouraging, practical, and helpful posts to Avalon.
Chris

GoodETxSG
5th June 2013, 20:33
The people and material on Avalon never cease to amaze me! The depth of intellect, range of experience and expertise could make this an online university of sorts if archived and presented a little differently. I spend way to much time here but love it.

christian
10th June 2013, 00:25
This is one of the coolest videos I've seen in quite a while. :)

OSUVuxAZgdk

Journeyon
10th June 2013, 00:58
Thank you Christian, very cool video indeed!

Youniverse
10th June 2013, 03:17
This is a phenomenon I'm observing since years now, how people across the board start to embrace the reality of a spiritual world, advanced ancient civilizations and E.T.s for example. I clearly see a process of fermantation in the collective and individual minds that is ongoing and developing.

Gerald Celente's track record in trends forecasting is remarkable and he clearly said, that a spiritual awakening is one of the major trends he sees for the future:

G2v0sf7l6hM
In a recent interview with Matthew Stein on the Alex Jones Show, they include a whole bunch of topics, that wouldn't have been discussed that way on his show 5 years ago or so. For example, Matt talks about remote viewers when analyzing future possibilities.

They talk about the training methods of Richard Alan Miller (http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/), where he teaches people to go into other states of consciousness to intuitively act in case of an emergency, when there is no time to process the upcoming information with the rational mind.

They also mention ancient civilizations like Atlantis and how they could have been very advanced, and that their carelessness might have set the stage for their demise, they then compared this to the situation we're in today.

Alex even speaks about ley lines in the context that animals use them for orientation, when he goes over the seemingly incomprehensible feats some animals display in regard to their foreknowledge of impending natural disasters.

This is a direct quote from Alex from this interview: "It turns out everything the ancients talked about is real."

iH4K0sASFTM
The same is true for many figures in the German alternative news media, where I see prominent figures becoming more open to enter a dialogue with people who are into esoteric subjects and so on and how people across the board stress the importance of genuine love and harmony.

I also see this with people in my family and general environment. Just the other day my brother contacted me and inquired about meditation for the first time, because he had just tried it when he felt like doing it and had amazing results and wanted me to give him some feedback.

Yeah it's evolve or perish isn't it? Perhaps all of humanity recognizes this threat at some level(either consciously or subconsciously). Who was it that said " A little intelligence is dangerous. So is alot."? The collective consciousness has been like a five year old kid with a grenade launcher. So we can't get through this by doing what we've always done, only better. We get through this by transcending what we've always done altogether.

It is encouraging and heart-warming to see more people talking about esoterics, as you mentioned Christian.