PDA

View Full Version : A Dove's Message

GloriousPoetry
11th October 2012, 22:12
In 2005 I was riding in a car with my sister's husband who was driving. It was a rainy February day in California and the freeway was full of traffic. To the left of the freeway there were several hillsides. At one point I looked over to one particular hillside and I saw three white doves sitting on top of a hillside. All of a sudden, one of the three white doves left the hillside and began to fly across the freeway which on that day was full of cars. The dove flew in front of our car and landed on the right side of the road right beside our car. I looked out my window and as soon as I saw the dove, the dove turned its head and looked directly at me.
I assumed that my brother in law saw the dove and when I asked him ''did you see that dove? He simply responded "what dove?" Was I the only one that day who saw those three white doves and the one dove that flew across the freeway? What were those doves doing on a hillside on a rainy day near the freeway?
The only spiritual explanation that makes any sense to me regarding this vision was the fact that I was riding in a car with my brother in law who was also driving the night my brother David was killed by a drunk driver in 1990. Unfortunately, my brother David was sitting in the passenger side of the car, the side that was hit.
What could this dove's message be to me? My brother David's spirit continues to guide me?

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

kreagle
11th October 2012, 22:22
In 2005 I was riding in a car with my sister's husband who was driving. It was a rainy February day in California and the freeway was full of traffic. To the left of the freeway there were several hillsides. At one point I looked over to one particular hillside and I saw three white doves sitting on top of a hillside. All of a sudden, one of the three white doves left the hillside and began to fly across the freeway which on that day was full of cars. The dove flew in front of our car and landed on the right side of the road right beside our car. I looked out my window and as soon as I saw the dove, the dove turned its head and looked directly at me.
I assumed that my brother in law saw the dove and when I asked him ''did you see that dove? He simply responded "what dove?" Was I the only one that day who saw those three white doves and the one dove that flew across the freeway? What were those doves doing on a hillside on a rainy day near the freeway?
The only spiritual explanation that makes any sense to me regarding this vision was the fact that I was riding in a car with my brother in law who was also driving the night my brother David was killed by a drunk driver. Unfortunately, my brother David was sitting in the passenger side of the car, the side that was hit.

gloriouspoetry,

Since the dove is a universal sign of 'peace', and in connection to the account you have shared with us, here,....it could possibly be the Lord's way of attempting to 'give you peace' over this tragic event involving your beloved brother. God works in many ways, behind the scenes, in our lives. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was His way of comforting you!

Your friend, brother, and servant,.........kreagle

GCS1103
12th October 2012, 00:17
Gloriouspoetry-

I too believe that God was giving you a sign. He was letting you know that your brother is at peace, by allowing you to see the dove in a most unusual place. I would consider that a great blessing and gift to you.

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 00:47
UPDATE: please use this link @ shamanicjourney.com (http://www.shamanicjourney.com/display-category/100-0-30/power_animals_totems_spirit_guides)

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 01:00
What could this dove's message be to me? My brother David's spirit continues to guide me?

Many Blessings,
GLORIA
Hello Gloria,

What a beautiful gift. David sent his love by way of the dove(s). My son passed in 1994, he sends me feathers. I always get one on his birthday. And he's no farther than a thought away.

With heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/25ksfeu.jpg

zenith
12th October 2012, 02:18
Managed a snapshot of one that visited me a few years back, came out perfect. ;)

Peace

Referee
12th October 2012, 04:13
When my Father died in October/ November of 05 it was quite cold in the State of Kentucky a single rose bloomed in my grandparent's yard very odd for that time of year. However, the family knew he was okay and in a good place !

genevieve
12th October 2012, 16:25
A family of doves moved into my neighborhood this spring.

Coo Coo Cool.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
Genevieve

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 17:50
I share this story because we often question when we feel our loved one's presence. Today is the 4th anniversary of my sister, Becky’s passing. (names are changed) 

Last spring, another sister, Cindy and I were coming back from our bi-annual pajama party at our cousins' place. I was prompted by Becky to share what I felt. So I told Cindy that Becky was with us the whole weekend. She agreed, but it was more out of courtesy. Cindy's most comfortable when she wears an analytical hat.

I added that she’s here now in the back seat. Then out of the blue, silly putty popped in my head. Becky, who had lovable elf/imp DNA, prompted me one last time. She wants me to ask you about silly putty.

Cindy is holding back tears while she reaches into the console between our seats and pulls out silly putty. Becky had given it to her a year before her passing. It was a reminder to play.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/images-2-2.jpg http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/images-1.jpg

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

GloriousPoetry
12th October 2012, 18:24
Thank you WhiteCrowBlackDeer for your beautiful story regarding your experiences with the presence of your loved ones who have passed on or in. In 1998 my brother who passed on in 1990 manifested an object through a boyfriend. One afternoon, my boyfriend showed up at my place telling me he had a gift for me. The gift was a sheriff's badge which had the name David printed on it. My boyfriend never met my brother and never knew of his name. I asked my boyfriend why are you giving me this? He responded " I found it and I know you will take care of it." Later that day I thought about the sheriff's badge and thought that it probably fell off some kid's costume, then a memory came to mind......my brother David use to sing at the top of his lungs one of his favorite songs "I shot the sheriff." It was clear to me that my boyfriend was used as a channel to deliver this message.
Many Blessings,
Gloria

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 18:46
Thank you WhiteCrowBlackDeer for your beautiful story regarding your experiences with the presence of your loved ones who have passed on or in. In 1998 my brother who passed on in 1990 manifested an object through a boyfriend. One afternoon, my boyfriend showed up at my place telling me he had a gift for me. The gift was a sheriff's badge which had the name David printed on it. My boyfriend never met my brother and never knew of his name. I asked my boyfriend why are you giving me this? He responded " I found it and I know you will take care of it." Later that day I thought about the sheriff's badge and thought that it probably fell off some kid's costume, then a memory came to mind......my brother David use to sing at the top of his lungs one of his favorite songs "I shot the sheriff." It was clear to me that my boyfriend was used as a channel to deliver this message.
Many Blessings,
Gloria

Got chills on that one... And still got the chills...

GCS1103
12th October 2012, 21:48
I share this story because we often question when we feel our love ones presence. Today is the 4th anniversary of my sister, Becky’s passing. (names are changed) 

Last spring, another sister, Cindy and I were coming back from our bi-annual pajama party at our cousins' place. I was prompted by Becky to share what I felt. So I told Cindy that Becky was with us the whole weekend. She agreed, but it was more out of courtesy. Cindy's most comfortable when she wears an analytical hat.

I added that she’s here now in the back seat. Then out of the blue, silly putty popped in my head. Becky, who had lovable elf/imp DNA, prompted me one last time. She wants me to ask you about silly putty.

Cindy is holding back tears while she reaches into the console between our seats and pulls out silly putty. Becky had given it to her a year before her passing. It was a reminder to play.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/images-2-2.jpg http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii610/WhiteCrowBlackDeer/images-1.jpg

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

What a nice story that is. Very uplifting!

RunningDeer
12th October 2012, 22:13
I share this story because we often question when we feel our love ones presence. Today is the 4th anniversary of my sister, Becky’s passing. (names are changed) 

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Many Blessings,
GLORIA

What a nice story that is. Very uplifting!

Thanks GCS1103,

Everyone can use some silly putty. Don't invest gold, invest in silly putty. Better yet, let's share. Ha! Problem, Reaction, Solution...