PDA

View Full Version : Berkeley Lab researching cancer cure- chlorinase enzyme. 2008

Kiforall
12th October 2012, 00:21
I always end up on a US government department website. All research seems to end up there. I wonder if somebody is trying to tell me something. The problem is there are so many bloody cookies following me around now.

Found this study on Berkeley Lab website. It confirms why Jim Humbles CDS/MMS solutions seem to work. I don't know if it has already been posted.
http://www-als.lbl.gov/index.php/science-highlights/science-highlights/165-a-key-enzyme-to-the-potency-of-an-anticancer-agent.html

spiritguide
12th October 2012, 04:35
It was only a matter of time that the gov. studied this and figured it out. Jim Humble probably can use this for info in the FDA case. Would be nice to see the FDA and DOE go nose to nose on this one. Email the link to Mr. Humble as I'm sure he would appreciate it. If you choose not to, let me know and I will. Nice catch!

:peace:

onawah
12th October 2012, 04:58
Thanks. That looks like it's worth checking out.

spiritguide
12th October 2012, 14:01
Forwarded information to Jim's organization hope it is a help for them.

Kiforall
12th October 2012, 14:27
The PTB have probably always known about the healing properties of dilute Chlorine dioxide. They've spent so long promoting the dangers of 'bleach' that they wouldn't be able to use it now without admitting deception. By using an enzyme from nature it become more publicly acceptable, even though the chemical properties/actions are the same. Plus they will be able to license it and make loadsa money!!