PDA

View Full Version : Where does the Immortal soul/spirit fit in?

truth4me
12th October 2012, 08:19
When did the immortal soul/spirit start showing up on planet earth and to me a better question is why planet earth? Now I'm not going to rehash the Annunaki story about making mankind to be their slaves. We all pretty much have read that. The problem to me with that is they never talk about how the soul/spirit play apart in that story. Were the people they made,if the story is true, soulless? a clone of sorts? I firmly believe we humans are immortal. I have had a number of OOBE's. I've came back into my body before on one OOBE and my body was still asleep yet I was consciously awake trying to wake my body up ! What I can't figure out is where does the immortal soul/spirit play a part in all this. Bob Dean states that humans on earth are an experiment. If that is true did we ,the true immortal soul/spirit, decide to join in and to make it even more challenging by incarnating here with amnesia firmly in place ? Who set this whole game up and why did we,immortal souls/spirits, decide to join it ? lots of questions but the true answers are hard to find......

markpierre
12th October 2012, 10:21
There was a moment where a thought of separation caused separation. Perfect creators do dumb things sometimes.
But they do it perfectly.

What you interpret as 'you' isn't a real being. It's a self identity. Invented and maintained through mistaken values. But it's also an aspect of your real Self, from where you inherit your will.
The identity remains and incarnates to undo the choice for separation through lessonwork in choice. The lessons get tougher and the choices get truer.
Finally you choose to not be separate. Then you're done, unless you want to play some more.
Planets and universes and sentient hominids are imagery, from the imagination, and purely fantasy. Believing they're real is the amnesia, and forgetting what is real.
Self identification with a dream about separation. Very simple to fix, you just wake up to the alarm. But it's taken a very long time.
Your collection of lives were full of choices. Now you find yourself making choices again. Do the choices you make now seem more interesting than before? More important?

Let's not presume what Bob Dean says is true. I'd ask a Master for an opinion if I wondered. But if other sentient hominids played or play with human bodies for whatever purpose,
it isn't more odd or inappropriate than the things we do to other creatures and to ourselves.
They're still just playing with bodies. Not with you. Your body is from the illusion world. As long as you identify with the body, you'll have one, this side of death or the other. It's a law of creation.
They may as well be folding your laundry.

GloriousPoetry
12th October 2012, 22:28
Marriage of Soul and Spirit......When the soul completes its journey in the life of this fallen world it continues to marry spirit on a higher fold, fully realizing its own creative decor and evolving into grander and more splendid amour where heaven was always a body or place thy own Lord bestowed in divine accordance with the risen world's marriage of gold.

This world is a playground for the soul ....I think we are all on different levels of evolution, spiritually speaking..... games we play here but the lessons are different for every soul.

Many Blessings,

Gloria

ghostrider
13th October 2012, 03:17
the human spirit is 80 to 100 million years old. The people of Lyra and Vega came to this system around 350,000 years ago, mixed with the three indigenous races, making dark skin , dark hair , dark eyes now mixed with blonde hair , blue eyes. The spirit always re-incarnates on the planet the body dies on. To re-incarnate on another planet , someone who have to take you to another planet and you die there and now your spirit re-incarnates there from now on. We are all a small part of creation, expanding then contracting, learning and growing till we reach the point we no longer need a physical body and become creation ourselves. Then new universes are created and new worlds, new stars and the whole thing starts over again. We have been genetically modified, DNA disconnected, and only 10 percent brain use. One day the so called junk DNA will reconnect and we will have full use of our minds no longer suffering from the split mind. We will live to be 400 to 500 years old. Don't know if this helps , but this is what I know. We are immortal souls on a journey of learning and growing to a higher vibration. Look how far humanity has come in 50 years. My grandfathers father traveled on horseback, I travel in a vehicle, my grandaughter will travel with anti-gravity, her grandaughter will travel by beaming, and hers after will travel by thought.

deridan
13th October 2012, 08:02
i think the amnesia is quite necassary
consider.
u've infinitely figured things out in another dimension,
in your next incarnation u will tackle a big problem ..[in the evolution of ur immortal soul]

so next, ur higher self has to hope it achieves it,
having the goal in mind,
it needs a number of novel predispositions , a sort of toolboxAsitWere
so the years in your amnesia are important,
it is probabl y the most important reason why young adults should engage in some form of spirituality, and why youngers must habit entrain themselves in the 'sulk of their spirit' in there years
then the wheel roles(evil smile)

Sammy
13th October 2012, 12:56
First, to answer with words is likely inadequate, yet we are having to use written words on a forum.

If you can imagine being “god” for a moment, you can “play creator.”

I have done this enough that I am now satisfied as to why all this, why form, why perceived earthly experience, heaven and hell, why eternity, why immortality, why perfection (and not), why experiments in separation, why material realms, etc.

At every now moment, I have a rather solid understand of all of this and have relatively few more questions, BUT, I still do sometimes come upon a question and I perform a similar routine as to how I obtain (or wait) for an answer. Each time I receive an answer, I try the answer out to determine if I elevate that answer to higher status on the “truth” scale.

I noticed in one of the posted responses above this comment – “There was a moment where a thought of separation caused separation.”

I can see that as a likely possibility.

Then I read this comment – “Perfect creators do dumb things sometimes.”

I disagree with this statement as for me, I do not see this as dumb.

I see this as “me” finding a way to experience myself. “Me” finding a way to know myself.

I once was the all that is, I am now only one amongst an infinite “me”s within a realm of my own creation. I now have a simple choice.

I can choose to be in positive relationship with all and everyone, or not.

As a handicapper, I see a correlation between extending the life of these realms I have created to be directly proportional to the degree I manifest this approach to life.

Perhaps at the end of the day “I” will change my mind and agree it was dumb.

Today I see it as a fantastic experiment and I hope it never ends.

Enjoy the Day – Love to All - Chester

Sammy
13th October 2012, 13:10
Marriage of Soul and Spirit......When the soul completes its journey in the life of this fallen world it continues to marry spirit on a higher fold, fully realizing its own creative decor and evolving into grander and more splendid amour where heaven was always a body or place thy own Lord bestowed in divine accordance with the risen world's marriage of gold.

This world is a playground for the soul ....I think we are all on different levels of evolution, spiritually speaking..... games we play here but the lessons are different for every soul.

Many Blessings,

Gloria

I am glad to read another of us also perceives a delineation between Spirit and Soul as I do also. The "soul" for me, is simply the container of "residual memory" of past experience. Past not in a linear time sense... simply experience I have allowed to confuse me along the path of my Spirit's journey. I am sure I was once a "pure Spirit" and that I entered into experiments of untruth and that by so doing, I "fell" into experiences where the creation of my "soul" was a natural occurrence such that from experiential realm to experiential realm I could carry forth my wholeness as what I actually am can never be destroyed... only confused.

I am glad to be within these experiential realms. Just because for most of my life, I existed within a living hell (mostly of my own creation) and just because one day soon (as some suggest within the next 5 to 8 months) living hell may return, I choose, today to smell the roses which I experience most fulfillingly when I allow myself to be in positive relationship with all and the universe.

Anchor
13th October 2012, 13:12
It is all hypothetical.

Complete understanding eludes us.

We do not remember everything, this tends to imply we don't know everything - and I can't remember every moment of this life, let alone past ones. Proof, if ever one needs it, of our limited nature while incarnate.

Moving the intellect to explore this appears to me to require faith.

Then I can discover that I am without limit.

Star Mariner
13th October 2012, 13:36
As some have said, the likelihood is very high that we are indeed an experiment of sorts. When it comes down to human origin, there are two sources to think about, two 'Creations'. One being the Creation of All-That-Is, by God/Spirit/Source breathing life into the Universe.. etc, which included in that creation-matrix, billions of years down the road, the building blocks for our Sun, and then Earth, and the bio-diversity for the template that would become Us.

Then one day Cro-Magnon Man, and Homo Erectus. This was that 'template', from which would spring the second ‘creation’. These proto-hominids were lower lifeforms, with a low density of spiritual energy. They possessed very limited sentient awareness, and such would never evolve to be anything but primitive animal-forms with a basic grasp of stone tools only. They would never develop language, or agriculture, or societal structure, or any kind of spirituality.

But Earth is a marvel, a rare jewel of diversity in the galaxy, and a perfect environment to play out life-experience. So, enter certain advanced ET races... They 'upgraded' these indigenous apes with their own DNA constructs, elevating them to a biological, intellectual, and spiritual grade appropriate for their goal. And that goal was quite simply to provide a vehicle – a new Being – for the subsequent incarnation patterns of new souls, and others who had stumbled in their progression – souls yet to complete the most important step in emergent spiritual awareness... And that is the Karmic Cycle, from which we must all break free to reach the next level. Karma demands amnesia, we cannot learn those lessons without it. This, in a nutshell, is Us.

Sammy
13th October 2012, 19:17
As some have said, the likelihood is very high that we are indeed an experiment of sorts. When it comes down to human origin, there are two sources to think about, two 'Creations'. One being the Creation of All-That-Is, by God/Spirit/Source breathing life into the Universe.. etc, which included in that creation-matrix, billions of years down the road, the building blocks for our Sun, and then Earth, and the bio-diversity for the template that would become Us.

Then one day Cro-Magnon Man, and Homo Erectus. This was that 'template', from which would spring the second ‘creation’. These proto-hominids were lower lifeforms, with a low density of spiritual energy. They possessed very limited sentient awareness, and such would never evolve to be anything but primitive animal-forms with a basic grasp of stone tools only. They would never develop language, or agriculture, or societal structure, or any kind of spirituality.

But Earth is a marvel, a rare jewel of diversity in the galaxy, and a perfect environment to play out life-experience. So, enter certain advanced ET races... They 'upgraded' these indigenous apes with their own DNA constructs, elevating them to a biological, intellectual, and spiritual grade appropriate for their goal. And that goal was quite simply to provide a vehicle – a new Being – for the subsequent incarnation patterns of new souls, and others who had stumbled in their progression – souls yet to complete the most important step in emergent spiritual awareness... And that is the Karmic Cycle, from which we must all break free to reach the next level. Karma demands amnesia, we cannot learn those lessons without it. This, in a nutshell, is Us.

I found this post quite fascinating as well as quite clear. It also rings quite true. Thanks for this awesome post - Chester

markpierre
14th October 2012, 03:00
I noticed in one of the posted responses above this comment – “There was a moment where a thought of separation caused separation.”

I can see that as a likely possibility.

Then I read this comment – “Perfect creators do dumb things sometimes.”

I disagree with this statement as for me, I do not see this as dumb.

I see this as “me” finding a way to experience myself. “Me” finding a way to know myself.

I once was the all that is, I am now only one amongst an infinite “me”s within a realm of my own creation. I now have a simple choice.

I can choose to be in positive relationship with all and everyone, or not.

That's just a way to say it Chester. 'Mistake' may be more accurate, but not appeal to you either. It really isn't for you to agree or disagree with.
If you believe it was an intentional journey into unconsciousness in order to discover more about yourself, then consider that it was an extraordinarily painful way to do it.
And I don't think that you as a perfect consciously creating being would intentionally lock the door of Heaven behind you and deny your causation
in order to discover suffering, death, lack, cruelty, loss of love, psychosis as the baseline for socialization. Lets get a little honest about what this world as inhabited by men actually represents.
And thereby slowly and painfully find your way back to the door to Heaven from where you began, dragging your suffering projections with you.
They're not 'other' discreet fragments of you Chester. They're projections, of which you are responsible. You created em and maintain em. Or you set them free, and eventually you will.
'Playground for the soul' is a joke (no disrespect intended).. It may have been intended to be. It may yet be. But not with the mind that believes as it does. What you see is what you actually believe, or you wouldn't see it.
The first thing you realize when you really wake up is that it was only you who was mistaken. Everything else in the universe is exactly as it's always been.

You can choose to be in positive relationship as you said, but you had to learn to do that. And you can and will also discover that all relationship only represents and trains you in your relationship with yourself.
Everything. Not just other people. Your car, the ocean, the PTB. The sun, the looming dangers. Compounding the illusion by fracturing it into more worlds and more projections isn't where the solution is, but it's inevitable. Try to catch a chicken that's lost it's trust in you.

That true relationship with yourself was all that was missing. It IS you experiencing yourself. You were mistaken. You believed that you were responsible, and could fail.
Not because you're so powerful that you can't fail, but because you defined failure.
Failure is impossible. It's an unreal idea. It looks like a world where things can fail. Where life that can be 'wiped out' is what life is.
It's not what life is.

You can consider that every discipline and teaching that we mostly acknowledge and ignore at the same time, encourage us to understand that it was simply a mistake, and the repair was made.
How illusions became 'real' in our perception isn't a mistake in perception, it's a limit that's imposed on perception. A limited and mistaken view superimposed over reality.
How we discover the solution to that imagined limit in 'time' is at our discretion.
The 'end of time' that's often confused with the end of the world, is the end of the perception of time and distance. The end of perceiving things as 'outside', rather than as part of us.

I won't quote ACIM often, but it's something to consider when Jesus said "a moment in time is tragic', that he might have meant it. How much tragedy do we need? As much as it takes is the answer.
But the first and easiest and most enduring thing we do is justify our condition which justifies past and future. Only so that we can save our view of ourselves in physicality, because that's as real as limited perception will allow.
A 'condition' is only what it is that we're compelled to work within. Look at the world. I'd say 'time' has caught up with the solution.

Those aren't popular ideas but if you look, you'll discover that what all of these Masters and helpers have been saying since the beginning;
there is no grey area between illusions and reality.

Carmody
14th October 2012, 04:56
the human spirit is 80 to 100 million years old. The people of Lyra and Vega came to this system around 350,000 years ago, mixed with the three indigenous races, making dark skin , dark hair , dark eyes now mixed with blonde hair , blue eyes. The spirit always re-incarnates on the planet the body dies on. To re-incarnate on another planet , someone who have to take you to another planet and you die there and now your spirit re-incarnates there from now on. We are all a small part of creation, expanding then contracting, learning and growing till we reach the point we no longer need a physical body and become creation ourselves. Then new universes are created and new worlds, new stars and the whole thing starts over again. We have been genetically modified, DNA disconnected, and only 10 percent brain use. One day the so called junk DNA will reconnect and we will have full use of our minds no longer suffering from the split mind. We will live to be 400 to 500 years old. Don't know if this helps , but this is what I know. We are immortal souls on a journey of learning and growing to a higher vibration. Look how far humanity has come in 50 years. My grandfathers father traveled on horseback, I travel in a vehicle, my grandaughter will travel with anti-gravity, her grandaughter will travel by beaming, and hers after will travel by thought.

Some of us are not anchored to this planet.