PDA

View Full Version : Roundtable talk about "THE MOMENT" WORLD PEACE EVENT OCT 20th in Hot Springs AR

Kimberley
12th October 2012, 17:55

I posted this roundtable talk with 3 coordinators, Grandfather Lee Standing Bear, Julie Williams, and Buddy Huggins, of this free event...Enjoy!

Even if you are not able to attend this event I know many of you will enjoy hearing what is said in this talk...

...Much love!

hXaGR5P7LEQ

For all the detail visit http://www.momenthotsprings.com/

On October 20, 2012, thousands will join hands, hearts and minds on TOP of the Hot Springs Mountain! Right where we want to be!

The MOMENT will not occur around the base of the mountain, but at the TOP!

Thank you to Grandfather Lee Standing Bear, Julie Williams, and Buddy Huggins and all the other coordinators of this event!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!

Earlier I mentioned that I might be attending this event , however I have decided to not travel at this time...

sdv
12th October 2012, 19:52
Earlier I mentioned that I might be attending this even , however I have decided to not travel at his time...

Sorry to hear this as you could add so much positive energy to this occasion!

Kimberley
13th October 2012, 02:32
Earlier I mentioned that I might be attending this even , however I have decided to not travel at his time...

Sorry to hear this as you could add so much positive energy to this occasion!

I am so into this event however I am not meant to be there in the physical ...I feel to stay put and not leave my family. My daughters and their father are not available to accompany me so I will be at this event in spirit and through friends that will be there physically....

We need to all follow our inner guidance !!!

Kimberley
14th October 2012, 02:42
I am surprised this does not have as much interest I thought it would have...

Bumping... just in case..

Much love :grouphug:

Kimberley
15th October 2012, 02:04
So is anyone from avalon going to this event? I was wanting to attend however decided to not travel at this time. Although if anyone is going I would love to hear more and expect you will report back after the event...

Thank you!

Much love! :grouphug:

Kimberley
16th October 2012, 04:04
Has anyone listened to this??? Is any one going to attend this???

gripreaper
16th October 2012, 05:03
You should go Kimberley, even if your husband and daughters can't accompany you.