PDA

View Full Version : Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'..!!!

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 00:01
He's worn band on wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle

by Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-closeup-14-clear-photo-as-president-hands-clasped-together.jpg
Barack Obama's gold band

WND EXCLUSIVE

Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

He's worn band on wedding-ring finger since before he met Michelle
Published: 2 days ago

by Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D.

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no god except Allah.”

The Shahada is the first of the Five Pillars of Islam, expressing the two fundamental beliefs that make a person a Muslim: There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is Allah’s prophet.

Sincere recitation of the Shahada is the sole requirement for becoming a Muslim, as it expresses a person’s rejection of all other gods.

Egyptian-born Islamic scholar Mark A. Gabriel, Ph.D., examined photographs of Obama’s ring at WND’s request and concluded that the first half of the Shahada is inscribed on it.

“There can be no doubt that someone wearing the inscription ‘There is no god except Allah’ has a very close connection to Islamic beliefs, the Islamic religion and Islamic society to which this statement is so strongly attached,” Gabriel told WND.

Jerome Corsi’s “Where’s the REAL Birth Certificate?” carefully documents the story the establishment media still refuses to tell

“Dreams from My Real Father” producer Joel Gilbert, an Arabic speaker and an expert on the Middle East, was the first to conclude that Obama’s ring, reportedly from Indonesia, bore an Islamic inscription.

Photographs published last week by the New Yorker from Obama’s time at Occidental College, taken by fellows students, indicate that the ring Obama wore three decades ago is the one he is wearing in the White House.

As WND reported in July, previously published photos have shown Obama wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger continuously from 1981 at Occidental, through graduation at Columbia in 1983, in a visit to Africa in 1988 and during his time at Harvard from 1988 to 1991. But none, until now, have displayed the ring with enough detail to identify it as the one he currently is wearing.

WND reported a satirical edition of the Harvard Law Review published by students in 1990 contains a mock Dewers Scotch profile advertisement poking fun at Obama. Among a list of Obama’s “Latest Accomplishments” is: “Deflecting Persistent Questioning About Ring On Left Hand.”

The comment suggests the ring was a subject of student curiosity at the time and that Obama was not forthcoming with an explanation.

He still has not explained why he wore the band on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle.

Declaration

Gabriel, born to Muslim parents in Upper Egypt, grew up immersed in Islamic culture. He memorized the Quran at age of 12 and graduated in 1990 with a Masters degree from the prestigious Al-Azhar University in Cairo, the pre-eminent Sunni Muslim institution of learning.

He explained that on Obama’s ring, the declaration “There is no god except Allah” (La Ilaha Illallah) is inscribed in two sections, one above the other.

On the upper section, “There is no god” is written in Arabic letters, from right to left: Lam, Alif, Alif, Lam, Ha.

On the lower section is “except god,” written in Arabic letters from right to left: Alif, Lam, Alif, Alif, Lam, Lam, Ha.

In the lower section, the word “Allah” is written partially on top of the word “except,” noted Gabriel, the author of “Islam and Terrorism” and “Journey Inside the Mind of an Islamic Terrorist.”

It is common in Islamic art and Arabic calligraphy, especially when expressing Quranic messages on jewelry, to artfully place letters on top of each other to fit them into the allotted space.

The exhibit below shows how the Arabic inscription fits over the two parts of the Obama ring.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-overlay-WITH-ARABIC-SCRIPT1.jpg
There is no God except Allah” overlaid on Obama ring

‘First-rate accent’

In an interview during the 2008 presidential campaign, New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof questioned Obama about his Islamic education in Indonesia, where he lived from 1967 to 1971.

After acknowledging that he once got in trouble for making faces during Quran study classes in his elementary school, Obama recited for Kristoff the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, the Adhan.

The prayer incorporates the Shahada, the expression of Islamic faith, with each line repeated twice:

Allah is supreme! Allah is supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet

Kristof noted Obama recited the prayer in Arabic “with a first-rate accent.”

“In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as ‘one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset,’” Kristoff wrote.

Joel Gilbert has produced a short video on his view of the ring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LOHkZey5v08

Gabriel told WND that a person wearing a ring with “There is no god except Allah” demonstrates the significance of Islam in his life.

“Christians never use the statement,” he pointed out. “By wearing the Shahada on jewelry, a person communicates that Allah is in control of all circumstances. Allah controls you; Allah is the one and only one.”

Obama, who attended Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago for two decades, has repeatedly insisted he is a Christian.

‘Blessed statement in Islam’

Gabriel emphasized the importance of the Shahada in the profession of faith in Islam.

“Muslims recite the Shahada when they wake up in the morning and before they go to sleep at night,” he said. “It is repeated five times every day in the call to prayer in every mosque. A single honest recitation of the Shahada in Arabic is all that is required for a person to convert to Islam.”

Gabriel believes it would be impossible for Obama not to be aware of what is written on the ring, calling it a “blessed statement in Islam.”

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-wh-photo-IN-EXEC-MEETING-hand-closeup.jpg

“By wearing this religious statement on one’s hand, it connects the person to Islam,” he said. “It is worn in hopes that Allah’s protections would be with the person, in hopes of gaining favor with Allah.”

He affirmed that Muslim men do wear gold rings, despite prohibitions in Islamic law.

“Though Islamic law prohibits the wearing of gold jewelry by men, it is a widely accepted custom, even in strictly Muslim countries,” he said. “The wearing of gold rings is even more acceptable when it contains a religious message, such as ‘There is no god except Allah.’”

He noted there is also widespread acceptance of men wearing gold jewelry in non-Arab Islamic societies such as Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Pakistan, where Muslims generally understand that Muslims are subject to strong influences of local non-Arab cultures.

“Therefore, even though technically prohibited, a Muslim man wearing a gold ring is not looked down upon, especially if the jewelry reflects a love of Islam and a connection to Islamic society,” he said. “An even greater level of acceptance is for businessmen who deal with infidels, because such a person would be regarded as a person of influence.”

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-closeup-11-signing-legislation1.jpg
Obama signing legislation (White House photo)

‘I have known Islam on three continents’

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert, an expert on Islamic history, noted Obama wore the ring during his high-profile speech in Cairo on June 4, 2009, in the first months of his presidency.

“Now we have a new context for what Obama meant when he told the Islamic audience in Cairo that he has ‘known Islam on three continents,” Gilbert said. “He also told the Cairo audience that he considered it part of his responsibility as president of the United States ‘to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.’ All religious Muslims are by definition required to defend Islam.”

Gilbert’s most recent documentary films on the Middle East are “Farewell Israel: Bush, Iran and The Revolt of Islam” and “Atomic Jihad: Ahmadinejad’s Coming War and Obama’s Politics of Defeat”

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-wh-photo-IN-CAIRO-JUNE-2009.jpg
Obama in Cairo, Egypt, June 4, 2009

The Occidental ring

The photographs published last week by New Yorker magazine indicate Obama was wearing the ring at Occidental College.

One photo shows Obama sitting alongside Occidental roommate Hasan Chandoo in 1981, apparently waiting for a meal to be served.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-closeup-5-w-hasan-chandoo-occidental.jpg
Barack Obama and roommate Hasan Chandoo at Occidental College in 1981 (Tom Grauman, New Yorker magazine)

Obama’s extended left hand clearly shows the ring, as seen below.

The second of the recently released photos shows Obama reaching for a book from an Occidental College library shelf.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-closeup-7-w-bookshelf-occidental.jpg
Barack Obama in Occidental College library in 1981 (Tom Grauman, New Yorker magazine)

The Obama wedding ring

The ring was mentioned in a New York Times article in 2009 recounting the Obamas’ wedding.

In the story, Jodi Kantor described its “intricate gold design,” noting it came from Barack Obama’s boyhood home of Indonesia and was not traditional, like Michelle’s.

Kantor wrote:

Just before the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. pronounced Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson man and wife on the evening of Oct. 3, 1992, he held their wedding rings – signifying their new, enduring bonds – before the guests at Trinity United Church of Christ. Michelle’s was traditional, but Barack’s was an intricate gold design from Indonesia, where he had lived as a boy.

There was no mention in the article that Obama already had been wearing the ring for more than a decade.

The photos of the ring from the 1980s can be compared with more recent photos, such as the ones published by the Huffington Post in 2010 in an article by Anya Strzemien, “Obama’s ‘Intricate’ Indonesian Wedding Band: A CLOSE-UP,” seen here.

http://www.wnd.com/files/2012/10/OBAMA-RING-closeup-1.jpg
Obama wedding ring, Huffington Post, March 18, 2010

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

PS - Lindsey Williams was (RIGHT) about what his 'Elite Source' said...

Mar 25, 2012

Obama

Lindsey then spoke with his 'Elite Source' and asked him Why? did Obama Cancel Out the Keystone Pipeline to be built across Canada? The Elite Source Angrily replied "Because Obama is a 'Muslim' and the Elite may 'Not' allow Obama a 2nd Term because of it..!

Obama has 'Double Crossed' the Elite in favour of the 'Muslim Brotherhood' and is in (BIG, BIG, TROUBLE)..! He may not get re-elected because of it..! Why then did Obama do it, Lindsey asked his Source.? The 'Muslim Bretheren' gave him $Millions in Campaign Donations 3 years ago and is (Counting On) more Donations from them this year..!

Lindsey 'Clarified' this with his 'Elite Source' and the 'Elite' are absolutely 'LIVID' with Obama..!

Timeline to America's Total Destruction with Pastor Lindsey Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDppA3mMBas&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=1&feature=plcp

PS - Remember this: Obama has 'Pissed Off' Lindsey's Elite Sources and they are 'NOT' Happy...

PSS - I'd be 'Bloody Worried' too If I were you Barry..!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42923-New-Breaking-News-Lindsey-Williams-on-Alex-Jones-3-25-2012

PSS - We know the PTW/MSM purposedly setup Barry to (Fail) in the 1st Debate with Romney...

NOW WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO (BARRY) ONCE HE LOSES THE ELECTION..!

e.g

MSM Headline - "President Obama fooled us all"..!

Here's some more of what we can expect...

Larry Sinclair was right..!
Obama implicated in fellow church-goers death..!
Reggie Love spills the beans on the 'Real' relationship..!
The 'Birthers' were right afterall - Obama born in Kenya..!
Michelle was nothing but a 'Beard'..!
Obama and the 'Muslim Brotherhood'..!
Obama stopped our 'Crucial Oil Independent Pipeline' for Campaign $Donors..!

Yep - They're comin to 'Getcha' Barry..!

modwiz
13th October 2012, 00:15
Let's see Allah is a combination of two words. Al, which is "the" and Lah, which is god. Lat, is goddess. So, if people we not trying to play games with translations, we could have, "There is no god, but the god. Or "There is no lah, but al-lah. Since all the Abrahamic religions are monotheistic, then it is following convention of them to proclaim this. It is nothing but word games to pretend that al-lah or allah is anything other than the same one god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

I follow none of these religions, but ignorance and purposeful twisting of words and meanings is a transgression in my belief system.

This whole story and the mindset it stems from is, :bs:

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 00:24
Let's see Allah is a combination of two words. Al, which is "the" and Lah, which is god. Lat, is goddess. So, if people we not trying to play games with translations, we could have, "There is no god, but the god. Or "There is no lah, but al-lah. Since all the Abrahamic religions are monotheistic, then it is following convention of them to proclaim this. It is nothing but word games to pretend that al-lah or allah is anything other than the same one god of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

I follow none of these religions, but ignorance and purposeful twisting of words and meanings is a transgression in my belief system.

Eru, (The One in Elvish) is a lover of clean hearts. This whole story and the mindset it stems from is, :bs:

This is a real pile of dog vomit from you, Jack. :mad2::nono:

Hello Modwiz...

This is a real pile of dog vomit from you, Jack. :ohwell::sad::frusty::mad2::nono:

What ya talking about, Modwiz..?
Jerome Corsi wrote the story, I just elaborated...:noidea:

So what part of the post is 'Dog Vomit'..? PLEASE EXPLAIN

Rgs

Jack

modwiz
13th October 2012, 00:30

This whole story and the mindset it stems from is, :bs:

Hello Modwiz...

This is a real pile of dog vomit from you, Jack. :ohwell::sad::frusty::mad2::nono:

Jerome Corsi wrote the story, I just elaborated...:noidea:

Rgs

Jack

Corsi wrote it and you regurgitated it. Corsi a is a word-twisting dog. Any more questions?

The presentation makes it look like you are knocking Islam as a worshiper of strange gods. Must be all the different colors that throw me off. Oops!

noprophet
13th October 2012, 00:31
So what part of the post is 'Dog Vomit'..?
Not to butt in, but how about the blind anti-islamic sentiment?

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 00:43

Eru, (The One in Elvish) is a lover of clean hearts. This whole story and the mindset it stems from is, :bs:

Hello Modwiz...

Jerome Corsi wrote the story, I just elaborated..!

Rgs

Jack

Corsi wrote it and you regurgitated it. Corsi a is a word-twisting dog. Any more questions?

1. I am only going to say this ONCE..!!!

You missed the simple point, I was alluding to...:faint:

Which is....

Obama, double-crossed the Elite and there gunning for him...

...and if he loses the 'Election' the 'Elite' will (ALLOW) the real Truth to surface...:yes4:

Are you for 'Bloody-Real' noprophet...:confused:

Take that BACK, my post was NOT about anti-islamic sentiment..!!!!!

BOTH of you jumped to conclusions and BOTH of you should know me better than that...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThePythonicCow
13th October 2012, 00:50
In his recent book The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual (http://amzn.com/B009K92GCM), S. K. Bain nails this about as well as anyone I've read:

The Obama Psyop

The person of Barack Hussein Obama and his Presidency may have been one of the biggest on-going psyops ever mounted against the American and global public, filled to the brim with that same familiar always-present mockery, more out-in-front than ever. The clues and cues were so robust it’s ridiculous, rivaled only by the general public’s refusal to even take notice, despite the fact that they were hit repeatedly in the face with one absurdity after another.

From the millions spent on attorneys’ fees to keep all his records — kindergarten through college — sealed from public view, to Obama’s not placing his hand over his heart during the singing of the National Anthem (on more than one occasion), from the suspicion-generating elements of his birth certificates), to an equally suspicious selective service registration form and the apparent use of multiple social security numbers, one could surmise that the man was, by design, a walking, talking conspiracy-theory generator.

"a walking, talking conspiracy-theory generator" --- Yup.

gooty64
13th October 2012, 00:51
...and if he loses the 'Election' the 'Elite' will (ALLOW) the real Truth to surface...

You still believe this stuff.....elections......debates.....3d.....MSM......leaks....breaking news....

You are trapped in the game.....if you do.

:rapture:

modwiz
13th October 2012, 00:54
OK, Jack. Your presentation style can make your points garbled. At least to some of us and I am usually not one of the dull knives in the drawer.

With that said, I will say :sorry: and remove the accusatory remark from my post. I would not want to discourage you from your passionate work. I appreciate your efforts, Jack. Agreement is not necessary.

Your posting of Corsi's work was a good opportunity to set the whole "allah is a strange, foreign god" thing straight. Allah is the same bi-polar personality that the other two Abrahamic religions derive their both inspiration and guilt from.

:peace:

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 01:00
...and if he loses the 'Election' the 'Elite' will (ALLOW) the real Truth to surface...

You still believe this stuff.....elections......debates.....3d.....MSM......leaks....breaking news....

You're a trapped in the game.....if you do.

What am I to do with you gooty64...:no:

...yet again "Your 'WAY-OFF' the mark"...:pound:

PS - Anyone else wanna have a Crack at me today...:)

DevilPigeon
13th October 2012, 01:05

You're a trapped in the game.....if you do.

What am I to do with you gooty64...:no:

...yet again "Your 'WAY-OFF' the mark"...:pound:

PS - Anyone else wanna have a Crack at me today...:)

It matters not whether Jacko believes it or not (he plainly doesn't), the unawakened masses do.

ThePythonicCow
13th October 2012, 01:06
I've recently been operating under the working hypothesis that there is some infighting going on in the ranks of the elite, between the Rothshild-Zionists, and the Rockefeller-Crown-Papal interests (or some such - I may have the who's who and the who's on who's side mixed up.)

Obama seems to be coming out against the Rothshild-Zionist interests, in his reactions to Israel, but against the Rockefeller oil interests in his canceling that pipeline.

Whether or not that costs him the election remains (for me anyway) to be seen.

I presume that Pastor Lindsey Williams has contacts with just one or two factions of the elite, not all of them.

It's confusing :).

Given the spectacular psyops value that Obama has had (see for example my previous post just above), I'd have to guess that we have not written the last chapter in our history books that will occur during his term(s) of office in the White House. Right now, I'd tend to wager he will lose the election, and if he does, I'm going to be a bit more nervous than usual, between election day, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, and inauguration day, Sunday, January 20, 2013.

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 01:12
I've recently been operating under the working hypothesis that there is some infighting going on in the ranks of the elite, between the Rothshild-Zionists, and the Rockefeller-Crown-Papal interests (or some such - I may have the who's who and the who's on who's side mixed up.)

Obama seems to be coming out against the Rothshild-Zionist interests, in his reactions to Israel, but against the Rockefeller oil interests in his canceling that pipeline.

Whether or not that costs him the election remains (for me anyway) to be seen.

I presume that Pastor Lindsey Williams has contacts with just one or two factions of the elite, not all of them.

It's confusing :).

Given the spectacular psyops value that Obama has had (see for example my previous post just above), I'd have to guess that we have not written the last chapter in our history books that will occur during his term(s) of office in the White House. Right now, I'd tend to wager he will lose the election, and if he does, I'm going to be a bit more nervous than usual, between election day, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, and inauguration day, Sunday, January 20, 2013.

At least someone here knew what I was alluding to in my OP...:thumb:

I 'Agree' with you 100% Paul and for that, my last 'Thread' of the day should be of great interest to you...:yes4:

I will post it in the 'News Section'...

gooty64
13th October 2012, 01:13
Jacko,
Obama is the TV presenter for the NWO.
I just wish you would dig a little deeper.

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 01:17
Disclaimer:

:attention: Pay 'ATTENTION' before jumping to conclusions..!

I watched & listened to these 2 clips before I posted this thread

Obama's Ring: There Is No God Except Allah

Oct 12, 2012 by TheAlexJonesChannel

NEW YORK -- As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama's practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple's wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: "There is no god except Allah."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITOjL5FBBYc&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=5&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITOjL5FBBYc&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=5&feature=plcp

Obama's Ring to Allah (Alex Jones interviews Jerome Corsi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vGNaSUZK0&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=10&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vGNaSUZK0&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=10&feature=plcp

PS - This is the type of take on the story as told by (Jakari Jackson & Alex Jones), I was alluding too...:yes4:

jackovesk
13th October 2012, 01:24
Jacko,
Obama is the TV presenter for the NWO.

C'mon gooty64...:shocked:

Obama is the TV presenter for the NWO

Don't you think I know that...:confused: :faint:

That is 'NOT' a statement for me...:nono: That more likely relates to people like you...:sorry:

gooty64
13th October 2012, 01:44
people like you...

Really?

I would like the mods of Avalon to close this thread because clearly the OP has made his point that Obama is the TV face of the NWO and that there is nothing else we can do about it until the end of the world.:humble:

13th October 2012, 01:50
America would be a greater country if it could tolerate a Muslim President; and Muslim's would be greater if religion didn't affect their politics.

Sometimes Alex Jones reminds me of CNN.

gigha
13th October 2012, 02:07
I simply hate religion of all stripes.
Also politics.
All they do is cause divide and separation.
I much prefer togetherness.

gigha

gripreaper
13th October 2012, 02:08
Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all derivatives of the same root origins, and were all put in place to create divisiveness between the people of the earth, and therefore religion is not relevant to any context when juxtaposed against the elite puppeteers who do the bidding for such elite.

It matters not what party affiliation, religious affiliation, corporate affiliation or any national affiliation the agents of the elite subscribe to, as the agenda supersedes all of these and the divisiveness is just a circus sideshow to keep the sheeple entertained and in bondage to the slave system of these elite.

The sooner we drop all religions, political affiliations, and all manner of divisiveness, the sooner we will be able to see the true culprits hiding behind the curtain, and raze, wrack, and pulverize the curtain whence from which they hide.

13th October 2012, 02:08
I must get that book 9/11 as Mass Ritual because it was a ritual of some sort. I never hear anyone mention that the Planet Mars (the God of War) was in the centre of the heart of Sagittarius (I believe that's the point that eclipses the centre of the galaxy) on 9/11. The rest of the planets where lined up along the ecliptic like a string of pearls: one planet in the centre of each of whatever unit marks the constellations. I used to laugh at my friend - a writer, who for many years was telling me there were unseen rulers of the world. But when I saw that, I thought, this is their mark...or a sign to others who would know, in the present and in the future....like the signature at the bottom of a painting....WE did it.

ThePythonicCow
13th October 2012, 02:33
The sooner we drop all religions, political affiliations, and all manner of divisiveness, the sooner we will be able to see the true culprits hiding behind the curtain, and raze, wrack, and pulverize the curtain whence from which they hide.

Whether or not dropping the current distractions and divisions will be a good deal for us will depend on what comes next.

If "they" no longer need to hide so much because they have achieved near total dominance ... that wouldn't be so good for the rest of us.

Sometimes the dominant party, in a battle, can use the glimmers of awakening in the other party, normally accompanied with bits of fear and confusion, against them, providing an opportunity to deliver the coup de grâce.

Let's keep our wits about us, stay as alert and aware as we are able.

ThePythonicCow
13th October 2012, 02:37
I must get that book 9/11 as Mass Ritual because it was a ritual of some sort.
One of the reviewers on Amazon for this book says he will be staying away from Phoenix, Arizona on Christmas 2012.

After reading that book (http://amzn.com/B009K92GCM), so will I.

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 02:58
look again, Corsi is a moron...

if it makes you feel better my second message was if you look in the front of the bible in Rendering of Divine names you will see eloah was changed to God

now imagine hearing eloah in a foreign language...

Allah = eloah

there is only one God, but it's just a gold loop ring, Corsi had to do it in a low enough resolution that he could change it to anything and no one will know...

hope that helps everyone...

that message was before the Indonesia Tsunami. on Christmas day...

there is no God but God works for me...

ps. don't feel bad Jackovesk, I'm on a mass email list from somewhere that drops these in all the time, they make me laugh seeing the desperation of the GOP, I do reply all with truths all the time... ;)

Referee
13th October 2012, 03:19
I think the point is Mr. O said one thing and believes in something else it is the lie about his religion that matters NOT HIS FAITH!

but whatever he is a polotician

ghostrider
13th October 2012, 03:32
Doesn't bother me, I knew he was a muslim, oh yeah he was born in America, he has plenty of experience , the economy is rolling along great, everyone has a job , there is no war, taxes went down, everyone has healthcare, and the defecit is zero and getting smaller. ha ha ha . You know he is an actor and obama isn't his name. sounds like a movie script, and we are the players, All the worlds a stage. play your part, for it just might play you....... who the hell names their kid Barrack anyway ??

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 03:41
I think the point is Mr. O said one thing and believes in something else it is the lie about his religion that matters NOT HIS FAITH!

but whatever he is a polotician

well the reason the world is in such an uproar isn't because of the Muslims, they understand there is only one God, it is the Christian right wing nuts that believe they are better that refuse to understand the truths of God...

Christianity was created because the Jews stopped spreading their faith to Swine...

Islam was created because Christians refuse to spread seeds of faith to the middle east...

now, I'm a God fearing man that understands better than anyone here on earth what I am sharing, but ignore it, everyone else does...

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 03:45
Doesn't bother me, I knew he was a muslim, oh yeah he was born in America, he has plenty of experience , the economy is rolling along great, everyone has a job , there is no war, taxes went down, everyone has healthcare, and the defecit is zero and getting smaller. ha ha ha . You know he is an actor and obama isn't his name. sounds like a movie script, and we are the players, All the worlds a stage. play your part, for it just might play you....... who the hell names their kid Barrack anyway ??

born a Christian always a Christian...

studied in a Muslim school which taught him truths needed now by a world leader more than ever.

He respects Muslims, even though he isn't one...

why do any of you think that is wrong?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

imagine he is a Republican...

what would you be saying then?

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 03:55
Condolesa Rice sent a message to Cheney and Bush in July that an attack was coming on the world trade center in September...

they allowed it to happen, of course ol Bin was Cheney's boy...

Bush allowed 3000 American's to be killed on American soil by al Qaeda

The House cut funding to embassy security in Libya, no warning before the attack...

4 American's killed by al Qaeda not on American soil...

bet the Republicans would love to trade the Bush Cheney Legacy for Obama's...

who put a bullet in Cheney's buddy bin Laden?

chuckles and disappears...

nomadguy
13th October 2012, 05:46
look again, Corsi is a moron...

if it makes you feel better my second message was if you look in the front of the bible in Rendering of Divine names you will see eloah was changed to God

now imagine hearing eloah in a foreign language...

Allah = eloah

there is only one God, but it's just a gold loop ring, Corsi had to do it in a low enough resolution that he could change it to anything and no one will know...

hope that helps everyone...

that message was before the Indonesia Tsunami. on Christmas day...

there is no God but God works for me...

ps. don't feel bad Jackovesk, I'm on a mass email list from somewhere that drops these in all the time, they make me laugh seeing the desperation of the GOP, I do reply all with truths all the time... ;)

That is a very interesting ring, I am glad to see a better photo of it.

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 06:16
you know when Corsi isn't spinning GOP he writes for GFL... :sarcastic:

13th October 2012, 07:10
That's fascinating about eloah = Allah. A friend of mine told me Abraham is A Brahman and Lord Brahma's wife and Abraham's wife have the same name too -- Sara.

deridan
13th October 2012, 16:10
thanx for bring this to our attention.

moved to the top of my list of items to want, is some thing then from some one who has shown incredible ...fortitude(for not revealing to soon) and philosophical depth, for as gripreaper and modwiz have expressed ...it really don't matter,same religion
though when i discovered that phrase, a few years ago
and recently learning what Mantra expressions are
i realise , my time with intensity on that phrase, was really a Mantra saying.....be-gone subs,{otherwords, no petty rulership in the heavens over the One God}

Billy
13th October 2012, 16:34
It could be a family ring passed down.

Rocky's picture looks more like the Mayan serpent.

I say. whats all the fuss.

peace

Rocky_Shorz
13th October 2012, 18:45
That's fascinating about eloah = Allah. A friend of mine told me Abraham is A Brahman and Lord Brahma's wife and Abraham's wife have the same name too -- Sara.

Abraham was born just a few miles from the 12,500 year old spiritual center just uncovered in Kurdistan...

Kurds are from the Medes, Royalty from the whole region went to Kurdistan for protection when their Kingdoms were being conquered. Persians, Assyrians, the bloodlines of royalty all blended together through the years...

the country was divided and was erased last century...

now it is rising again...

the lands of Sara and KDII... ;)

deridan
14th October 2012, 09:31
here's a mystery,

christianity is not really a religion, it is a mysetery, a disposition
islam and judism are the two arms{arms..that is in everything it symbolizes}

this thought fermented to me when i read a kabalic book about the origins of the same being in spain, mixing two thought bases, kabalism and then suffism,
and by christian disposition(gnostic to be more precise)

so then, the Allah mantra,
is for one of the action places

deridan
14th October 2012, 14:50
if christianity is not a religion, but a system, then it fits in with other systems, it itself would call --darkside occultic, and they are so lunatic they would... systems like yoga etc.
though for what i said, and how it can be applied,..wrongly as i know it would,.... it applies over the 1st and 10th level, and nothing inbetweeen,.adisclaimer

kreagle
17th October 2012, 04:01
I guess Obama must wear this ring at all times. Here's a picture taken from tonight's debate. My question is why doesn't someone connected with the Romney camp bring this information to the forefront of America's attention?

http://cdn-media.nationaljournal.com/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=22867&format=homepage_fullwidth

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 04:25
most men don't take off their wedding rings unless it's going to be a really big fight...

before I smack you with a water balloon, you might want to take a look at what I shared in this thread...

the bigger question is what do you think of a loonatic tea party member taking over as President when they haul Romney off for money laundering for the Bush Drug Cartel...

great movie, you can watch them gunning down a group of nuns and Priests...

it is actually the most painful film I have ever watched...

over 300,000 tortured and killed from what I have read in the different countries searching out commies...

sick bastaards

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 04:46
Also politics.

gigha

In the spirit of togetherness, I prefer to love all religions. Same result, better feeling.

There isn't much to love about politics though (maybe one day when the world is fairer).

Is Obama really a Muslim then?

Surely his masters/controllers would have known about this.

I think that Obama might pray to someone else entirely in secret.

Who do his masters worship?

I wonder what it might say on the inside of this ring?

ThePythonicCow
17th October 2012, 04:53
the bigger question is what do you think of a loonatic tea party member taking over as President when they haul Romney off for money laundering for the Bush Drug Cartel...
I don't think it works that way at those levels.

The one's that leave office prematurely are the one's that the real bastards in power fear they no longer control.

The one's that are deeply compromised, in vast schemes involving other major players, and that continue to "play the game" ... these players can count on full terms in office and likely re-election.

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 05:01

Abraham was born just a few miles from the 12,500 year old spiritual center just uncovered in Kurdistan...

Kurds are from the Medes, Royalty from the whole region went to Kurdistan for protection when their Kingdoms were being conquered. Persians, Assyrians, the bloodlines of royalty all blended together through the years...

Interesting link between Allah and Eloah, and Abraham and Brahman!

Has anyone ever made the link between Christos and Krishna before?

kreagle
17th October 2012, 05:41
Rocky_Shorz,

before I smack you with a water balloon, you might want to take a look at what I shared in this thread...

Brother, I did read your contributions. When I 'lay aside the ring and the obvious Muslim connection' , I am still faced with the overwhelming realization that our country is 'sinking fast'. Four years ago we were also 'sinking fast',....but as time goes on we are getting 'further and further away from the shoreline!' To many, it has gotten to the point where they can't see 'land' anymore,....it's becoming that bleak! Obama's had four years to at least indicate that he, and his administration, are capable to at least 'inch us towards the shoreline',....make some sort of economic improvement,......but they have not! We just keep 'drifting and drifting out to sea', and that's exactly what propelled the African/American gentleman to take the floor in the debate and state,....."I voted for you, (Obama), four years ago, but I don't know about this time around!" The country is tired of sinking! Am I endorsing Romney? No I'm not, but at least he has a proven record of being able to address these types of conditions, and with positive results.

conk
17th October 2012, 15:28
Also politics.

gighaShort, sweet, and dead on accurate.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 16:39

Interesting link between Allah and Eloah, and Abraham and Brahman!

Has anyone ever made the link between Christos and Krishna before?

Brahman rearrange characters and toss out the n... aBraham kind of coincidental isn't it... ;)

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 16:42
with tea Party controlled by Russia and the Romney a part of Bush's Oil/Drug Ring, sounds like the PTB plans to destroy America is a given if the Romney Eddie Munster Party wins...

the hard part for me is knowing the whole picture and not being able to open the eyes of even my friends here at Avalon of what is happening...

Yo Dragons a little help here... ;)

modwiz
17th October 2012, 17:00
with tea Party controlled by Russia and the Romney a part of Bush's Oil/Drug Ring, sounds like the PTB plans to destroy America is a given if the Romney Eddie Munster Party wins...

the hard part for me is knowing the whole picture and not being able to open the eyes of even my friends here at Avalon of what is happening...

Yo Dragons a little help here... ;)
As Ron 'Tater' White says, "Ya cain't fix stupid". :doh:

Yes, Obama is a psychopathic war criminal. One of many at the upper levels. Romney entertains ideas, and gives lip service to one, that could begin WWlll. That is nuttier than a squirrel turd. Thinking of voting for a man who is stating that he wants to bomb Iran, irrespective of planetary consequences, is about as out of touch with reality as I have ever observed in my life.

Of course he is a lying political criminal scumbag, like Obama, and may be lying about Iran.

Whoo boy. Now that is diving down a rabbit hole filled with rabbit sh!t.

jagman
17th October 2012, 17:25
Obama would love it if someone from the Romney camp pointed out the ring. Why? Because they would say here we go again with nutty birthers
Romney would sink so fast in the polls, Thus giving the Election to BO. Just my 2 cents

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 17:32
well it is like everyone says, which is the lesser of 2 evils, and my vote is to the one not tied to Cheney Bush...

The house inactivity has given them a lower rating than bin Laden and Saddam...

100 bills to strip rights of women, all failed...

they did get the In God we trust passed to keep it on the dollar bill. did they do anything else in 4 years?

Stalin must be laughing his butt off seeing his empire built in America coming to fruition...

many forget the first time they got a credit card and ran out buying everything they wanted...

but one day the Bill arrived in the Mail...

the last 4 years, America has been paying off Cheney's Card...

the spending looks attrocious, but it isn't for new ideas and wars, it is for past promises that came up undeer this president

the stock market has doubled...

unemployment is down and people are going back to work...

gas prices are higher because our American wells were capped until prices rise...

Obama was right, Ford is rolling out 47 miles per gallon vehicles to replace the 15 mile per gallon tanks from the previous generation of gas hogs...

each family traveling the same distance, now is using 1/3rd the fuel

Bush's clan is telling Republicans lower gas usage shows the economy isn't growing, but it's only the economy of the Cartel, not America...

Obama pissed off oil men and Bankers, my two biggest enemies

Iran isn't my enemy, they are tired of the controls strapped on all of us, I want the Ayatollah and Mullahs to step down and give the country back to the people.

I want the Bush cartel to do the same.

and Kreagle in my comments, I shared our God is the same but Christians won't accept it, thank you for making my point very clear...

please forgive me for using you to point this out, but God has his ways of dotting my eyes and crossing my ts to make a point clear.

Muslims are as strong of believers as you, so please take what I have shared to heart...

the looped image on Obama's ring is a sign of Royalty in some countries so I agree this was most likely a present he received from his family.

we aren't out of this mess yet, but America is on the right track, jobs are coming back strong where I'm living, if the Fed Reserve stopped skimming off our economy, we would recover much quicker.

Banks pay nothing to depositors because they are given money for free from our treasury.

I'd like a new Law that depositors come first, pay a fair interest so retired Americans are earning money on their savings, AFTER the banks pay their depositors, then they can ask for more from the Fed.

instead the profits are tossed to investors, leaving main street behind...

We the People need to come before Wall Street and drug lords...

I am from the bloodline of Washington, my say should have meaning to all who read this...

America is the Red White and Blue Party, right now both sides are missing the white, that holds us all together...

Avalonians, give me a promise by thanking this post, to not let this political battle with no meaning from breaking up a wonderful set of friends...

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 17:51
they did get the In God we trust passed to keep it on the dollar bill.

Wow! They were really gonna take it off??? Unbelievable!

They should remove the pyramid and the all seeing eye instead...

Generous
17th October 2012, 18:02
Guys i can read Arabic and this wasn't the Arabic word for Allah, just my two cents.

jagman
17th October 2012, 18:08
We have amassed 6 trillion dollars in new debt from the Obama Administration. Fact!
The only reason that unemployment has dropped to 7.8% is? People have stopped looking for work and are not being counted. Fact!
23 Million People are under employed or are unemployed in the United States. Fact!
47 Million People are now on food stamps in the United States. Fact!
This is not about George Bush or Dick Cheney, This Election is about the failed policies of the Obama Administration. Fact!
Barack Obama will go down in history right next to Jimmy Carter and Woodrow Wilson

TargeT
17th October 2012, 18:12
Rocky, just because you took the blue pill doesn't mean everyone else will.

Obama is not a savior, he is not doing anything good for the country, he is the same as Romney... step away from the koolaid, the office of the president is NOT OPEN for good guys... at least not since JFK.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 18:18
they did get the In God we trust passed to keep it on the dollar bill.

Wow! They were really gonna take it off??? Unbelievable!

They should remove the pyramid and the all seeing eye instead...

no one was trying to take it off, that's why it is so funny being the only thing they accomplished...

in Islam, the False Prophet is going to rise up at end times, the Djinn with only one eye...

his words like candy to the ears, promises of peace and glory for helping, but in the end, destroys the world...

that's why they call America Satan...

so yes removing the one eyed pyramid would be a brilliant idea...

I stood before God with Jesus on one side Mohammad on the other...

I have been asked the impossible to bring the 3 main religions together as one...

when I asked how, he said anyone able to stand before God and question who he is, will have no problems handling the rest...

do you think having 3 different days for their Holy Day was an accident, or for timeshare on the dome... ;)

ThePythonicCow
17th October 2012, 18:18
Thinking of voting for a man who is stating that he wants to bomb Iran, irrespective of planetary consequences, is about as out of touch with reality as I have ever observed in my life.
Aha - I figured it out - since them danged politicians are always lying to us - pick the one that says he will bomb, bomb Iran, in hopes he's lying to us and won't.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 18:20
both sides were set up by the Illuminati for a final battle, but we are not going to let it happen...

We will bypass world destruction and step forward right into peace...

modwiz
17th October 2012, 18:26
We have amassed 6 trillion dollars in new debt from the Obama Administration. Fact!
The only reason that unemployment has dropped to 7.8% is? People have stopped looking for work and are not being counted. Fact!
23 Million People are under employed or are unemployed in the United States. Fact!
47 Million People are now on food stamps in the United States. Fact!
This is not about George Bush or Dick Cheney, This Election is about the failed policies of the Obama Administration. Fact!
Barack Obama will go down in history right next to Jimmy Carter and Woodrow Wilson

World War 3 would certainly fix this.

Jimmy Carter got Israel and Egypt to sign a peace treaty that is still keeping them from war. One of the worst presidents?

We live in very different worlds. I do not come from Krypton. That planet blew up.

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 18:26
I have been asked the impossible to bring the 3 main religions together as one...

I agree with that aim!

I see the Koran as part of the Bible itself. The latest installment...

It is in many ways more detailed too, which is always welcome to me.

Arrowwind
17th October 2012, 18:31
, This Election is about the failed policies of the Obama Administration. Fact!

Not next to Jimmy Carter, who was not a very good president but I believe he is a good man although naive in some respects. This I do not believe of Obama.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 18:35
That is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

forgot to mention I busted out laughing reading this, just before I did, I had a Squirrel on my back porch looking in...

you really are across the pond keeping an eye on me huh... :becky:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

now I know the Jews are groaning right now realizing what I just shared... Islam on One Side, Christianity on the other, but who was standing in the center?

guess who is representing them in that meeting... surprise!!!

do any of you think it was sheer coincidence that the King of the middle east bloodlines moved to America close to where I was living, went to the same college and moved 5 times almost crossing my path before joining my family?

Through Divine destiny I became the non-bloodline King David...

the first wasn't perfect either, but got the job done...

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 19:08
Guys i can read Arabic and this wasn't the Arabic word for Allah, just my two cents.

Mohammed didn't know how to read or write, but he remembered the "word of what he heard", which became written as Allah...

I have spent many dreams discussing things with him, I know what I am sharing first hand...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We have amassed 6 trillion dollars in new debt

We handed 7 Trillion to bankers to save their ass at the time of the crash.

America's debt is nothing, just a few imaginary scribbles in a book...

all part of the fear being used against us.

18th October 2012, 03:11
One of the reviewers on Amazon for this book says he will be staying away from Phoenix, Arizona on Christmas 2012.

After reading that book, so will I.

I got the Kindle version. I was invited to California at Christmas but I think I wont even go there. That book makes too much sense. I normally tend to see the whole transition to the new age as something a bit softer because I learned about this many years ago via studying Yeats in University. I learned about the Theosophical society's concept of 2K year cycles. Yeats was told the new age will be an age of Heroism which was fine with him because he didn't like Christianity. But then, that could all be propaganda too, to make people more accepting. The Theosophists have been searching for their own leader for the new age.

I didn't realize what an influence Alistair Crowley has been. I've always thought of him as a kind of Victorian Ozzy (unfortunate name) Osbourne. I was told years ago, there was a suspicion that the Masons in England had been infiltrated by dark forces in the 40s. Obviously their influence has spread to the United States.

I have known for some time that the Straussians thought that human beings were nothing more than elaborate sponges, so easy to sacrifice and murder them. I was thinking 2012 would be just another Y2K but maybe the writer of this book is right. 2012 is an opportunity that can't be missed.

kreagle
18th October 2012, 07:45
Rocky_Shorz,

Brother, I did read your contributions. When I 'lay aside the ring and the obvious Muslim connection' , I am still faced with the overwhelming realization that our country is 'sinking fast'. Four years ago we were also 'sinking fast',....but as time goes on we are getting 'further and further away from the shoreline!' To many, it has gotten to the point where they can't see 'land' anymore,....it's becoming that bleak! Obama's had four years to at least indicate that he, and his administration, are capable to at least 'inch us towards the shoreline',....make some sort of economic improvement,......but they have not! We just keep 'drifting and drifting out to sea', and that's exactly what propelled the African/American gentleman to take the floor in the debate and state,....."I voted for you, (Obama), four years ago, but I don't know about this time around!" The country is tired of sinking! Am I endorsing Romney? No I'm not, but at least he has a proven record of being able to address these types of conditions, and with positive results.

Doesn't this have a certain 'ring' to it?'

I think 'this' is what that African/American gentleman was afraid of!

http://image.patriotpost.us.s3.amazonaws.com/2011-02-01-humor-cartoon1.jpg

He's done such a 'good job' the 'first time around',......lets' give him another chance!

Matthew 7:26-27 (KJV)

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 16:48
you know it doesn't matter to me which way anyone votes, but why is very important, that is why I continued in this thread...

Islamiphobia is a huge problem in this world, and there isn't any reason for it, ignorance is what causes it.

PTB turns them into scary monsters so it can be used against us at any time.

I expect those of us at Avalon to be beyond religious and racial hatred...

I get upset, earthquakes hit, after I point it out and then let it quietly disappear, those watching for years chuckle shake their head, but know it's just me.

someone has to show there is much more to what we talk about, I don't mind being the target... I'm at total peace with what is coming.

do you know why I toss waterballoons at a friend?

when it hits it is an instant awakening, then the *&^%$, followed by laughter...

I am sharing with you there is only one God and there isn't a contest to see who's is best. In his eyes there is no difference.

I do have a problem with those at the head of religions using God's name in vain to control populations.

by the quake, most of you should understand the big guy does to...

Bush and Cheney buried this country, Koch and Whitehead have created a Political storm called the tea party that has shut down our government from accomplishing anything.

if you watch Fox, by now you hate all Democrats, if you watch Msnbc you hate Republicans...

can't all of you see the manipulation?

4 people pledged they wouldn't let this election affect us here at Avalon, do you understand how sad that makes me?

we are all friends here, and who is standing up as the puppet doesn't matter, what does is who is pulling their strings.

I've been fired from 2 jobs for looking at "leftist" news sites, the first time, I didn't even know what a leftist is.

none of it really matters to me, I just want to know what is going on in the world so watch news covering stories I'm interested in.

anyone that says Obama hasn't done enough will say nothing about the completely worthless House of Representatives we have in place. regardless of how hard they have tried to destroy the country, it has still moved forward. Not fast enough, but it is because we are dragging an anchor.

anyone religious that thinks it is ok for America to turn into a 3rd world country by throwing the population into poverty, and not giving them what it takes to survive, is not Spiritual, they are brainwashed. they are bowing to masters that don't believe in God.

Romney is planning on cutting everything to pay for the Rich to get bigger tax breaks, including Veteran benefits, the ones who have fought for our freedom.

the answer to America's recovery is not giving more to the rich so they can buy a bigger pile of stocks, which is just paper and does nothing for the economy.

the answer is giving to the poor that spend every penny to survive, it all ends up in the rich's coffers anyways, trickle up at least keeps people from starving.

give them $500 and they buy stuff they've wanted for years, they don't stuff it under mattresses.

I want an immediate program started, put out money cards that can only buy American Products and services, that puts people to work, producing American goods and gets carpenters and home builders back to swinging hammers.

I don't care about Wall Street, it is just an imaginary system of money collection...

it's up it's down, who cares, dots on a screen.

Invest in Vertical farms, 3 could feed all of New York and the money is returned in 3 years. That is an investment for good, it puts people to work and feeds the hungry.

growing plants is healing for the depressed, quiet time watching it grow has a magic healing property.

the rich just keep shoveling it all into the market...

Romney told Corporate leaders to warn their employees if they don't vote Republican they will be getting fired.

is the Taliban running this country?

Voting is a Freedom in America, my how it's changed, the PTB is getting desperate.

I really hope Ben is right and that these monsters are going to be hauled off and finally punished for their crimes.

Obama asked for help getting re-elected...
Romney threatened

to me the answer is obvious

we need a new house without the lunatics destroying our country through inactivity. It isn't Obama...

and we need this change now...

18th October 2012, 18:30
I live in Canada, but, in spite of that, I really don't know what would have happened to me if it hadn't been for the Kennedy assassination and the FDA constantly banning herbs that were good for me. I was a child when Kennedy got assassinated and that was the worst part of it because I had to wonder for years why they got away with that magic bullet story. As I've said before on other threads, while I was a teenager I would occasionally subject myself to programs showing guys shooting bullets through cotton to show that it make a mark. But no one ever jumped to their feet and screamed anything insulting or profane. No one seemed to be insulted, themselves, by such a brazen lie. "Brazen" doesn't even half describe it...there isn't a word strong enough. Years later, I met some Americans and, I am sorry to say, I was shocked that they were intelligent. A few years later, I read a judgment in a case out of New York (nothing to do with Kennedy) and I was. again, shocked to see the decision was actually brilliant. Then 9/11 happened and I heard about Mohammed Atta's passport falling to the street in pristine condition from the plane. I thought, omg, its the same asshole writing the funny stories...how could that be, he must be so old now. The one good thing about all of what has happened is that this was a life question for me...that and Nazi Germany...and now, at least, some of my questions are being answered. I see now that the lack of reaction is more than people wanting to get on with eating their chips and drinking their beer, which at one time, I had considered as a possibility. Now, I see the answer is trauma or maybe a form of Stockholm syndrome. But we all have it to some degree at this point. Still, so few people are jumping up and screaming profanities...thank god for Max Keiser...he must be immune. Maybe, I just catch insults quicker than most people.

18th October 2012, 19:36
The problem with the question of Islamophobia is this: I can't remember what you call it...maybe something like inverted prejudice. People start to like or even love the former object of their fear and refuse to acknowledge the flaws. It's like the Jews. No one wants to say anything bad about Jews because of the Halocaust. This is actually dishonest. Same thing with the blacks, battered women or anyone who has been discriminated against or abused. Its so NOT balanced.

I have a very good Iranian friend. He goes to schools giving lectures about what screwed up country Iran is. There are some Iranians who hate him because they want everyone to believe Iran is wonderful. But he is telling the truth as he sees it. I also tell him the truth as I see it and I can be pretty insulting about middle eastern people who can really piss me off. But I'll bet all the people who are concerned about Islamophobia will not understand this and tell me to shut up. That would be wrong. Anyone who can't say the truth as they see it is still a bigot as far as I am concerned.

But I am Canadian so I am coming from a different perspective I guess. We have people from every country here and we got to know the world as just people like us. Not everyone in Canada is like that though. Of course we have our share of idiots and rednecks as well at the politically correct liars.

One issue is familiarity. If people are not familiar with something they fear to criticize it and they are probably right in thinking that way. I think the solution is that people should mix with each other...get to know others with different ways of thinking; different skin colours and religious beliefs...go where no one has gone before.

I remember many times when I was a child, travelling with my parents who were sometimes a bit clueless, and ending up in areas we shouldn't have been..in various countries...areas that were known to be not that white person friendly. But I think people can tell by your eyes and body language what you think...we were always met with hesitance and then kindness and some odd looks; sometimes humour.

But there is another problem as well: Democrats and Republicans. This is a huge issue in America, I think. I apparently said something bad about Obama to a democrat at one point and she accused me of being a Republican. I wouldn't tell her what I was preferring to draw out more of her amazing conclusions about my political orientation. Someone finally spilled the beans and told her I wasn't American.

Having said all that. We don't have freedom of speech in Canada. We do have political correctness. The only places I have actually experienced the freedom to say what I think are in England and Ireland...but I expect they have their own issues too of which I might not be aware.

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 20:44

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

in earthquake areas, the homes built on sand have no damage, those built on Rocks and mountains are destroyed...

now that frackers have turned the whole country into quake areas, those on rocks might want to move to sand...

the good book does say he won't flood the world again... ;)

kreagle
19th October 2012, 06:57

in earthquake areas, the homes built on sand have no damage, those built on Rocks and mountains are destroyed...

now that frackers have turned the whole country into quake areas, those on rocks might want to move to sand...

the good book does say he won't flood the world again... ;)

Rocky_Shorz,

You do know, Rocky, that the 'rock foundation', (referred to here), is based upon His Word,.....( ie.,....."these sayings of mine")

It would be a colossal mistake to move one's foundational efforts from the 'rock to the sand',....for that would be 'right down Satan's alley', so-to-speak.

the good book does say he won't flood the world again...

Here's what the Bible 'does say',......

Genesis 9:15 (KJV)

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

You'll notice that He didn't say we wouldn't have any more 'floods', for I think we can all agree that we've had plenty of them since this great Biblical event. He did say that He would not use a 'flood' to destroy all flesh, again, like this Flood did.

Let's be 'factual', brother.

The 'context' of the passage of Scripture I used, ( along with the political cartoon), was to simply highlight that Obama has no 'real vision' for a 2nd Term, and that his administration has already done enough damage as it is. To give an individual like him the 'go ahead' to build a '2nd Term', using the same 'blueprints' he used for the '1st Term', is insane, in my most humble opinion. We, as a nation, can't afford it, and 'foundational ruin' awaits us if we continue to proceed in this same direction.

Love and peace,........kreagle

TargeT
19th October 2012, 08:56
you know it doesn't matter to me which way anyone votes, but why is very important, that is why I continued in this thread...

Islamiphobia is a huge problem in this world, and there isn't any reason for it, ignorance is what causes it.

Hey rocky,, ever read the Koran?

even one page?

this is NOT a nice religion, it was in the first half, it turns dark in the second, and expressly states that any passages from the first half conflict with the second half, the latter passages are to be followed.

read it, it's not that long.

The Koran (Quran?) was written by one man in a span of 23 years, the first half is a beautiful peaceful religious text, the second half is Jihad and separateness and bigotry, it is a book that not only dictates religion in COMMANDS, but also political, etiquette, basically all aspects of life.

it is NOT comparable to the bible or any other religious texts.

Violet
19th October 2012, 09:00
Looks a bit far-fetched to me too honestly.

Also, I heard muslim men can't wear gold.

Rocky_Shorz
19th October 2012, 15:13
this is NOT a nice religion, it was in the first half, it turns dark in the second, and expressly states that any passages from the first half conflict with the second half, the latter passages are to be followed.

it is NOT comparable to the bible or any other religious texts.

Maybe that's why God's first message he had me deliver to Islam is a passage written in the Bible to the Church of Sardis/Saudis to go back to what you believed in the beginning...

the Bible is the most violent book ever written, a historic text of a pretty terrible time in the world...

there are 66 books in the bible, 33 in the new and the old we are living the 67th...

Rocky_Shorz
19th October 2012, 15:22
the good book does say he won't flood the world again...

Here's what the Bible 'does say',......

Genesis 9:15 (KJV)

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

You'll notice that He didn't say we wouldn't have any more 'floods', for I think we can all agree that we've had plenty of them since this great Biblical event. He did say that He would not use a 'flood' to destroy all flesh, again, like this Flood did.

Let's be 'factual', brother.

The 'context' of the passage of Scripture I used, ( along with the political cartoon), was to simply highlight that Obama has no 'real vision' for a 2nd Term, and that his administration has already done enough damage as it is. To give an individual like him the 'go ahead' to build a '2nd Term', using the same 'blueprints' he used for the '1st Term', is insane, in my most humble opinion. We, as a nation, can't afford it, and 'foundational ruin' awaits us if we continue to proceed in this same direction.

Love and peace,........kreagle

what does it say about calling a man delivering God's words a fool?

"It would be a colossal mistake to move one's foundational efforts from the 'rock to the sand',....for that would be 'right down Satan's alley', so-to-speak."

"so to speak" as in what I am sharing is Satan's words?

so tell me what is the difference between this line of thinking and the Taliban or Iran's Ayatollah?

Satan is a created boogy man used to control people's thoughts and words...

what does it say about defending your political position with quotes from the Bible?

that your words are holier than mine? that your candidate is holier than mine?

what does it say about defending a Candidate with an evil past? Ignoring his past and painting it over with words quoted from a Holy book?

this is what I am talking about that has caused so many problems in this world and how a few that feel holier than thou control the populous...

almost feels like my nick was chosen for this discussion...

Peace... ;)

19th October 2012, 17:08
In Canada we have several different political parties. A person might vote Conservative if they like the Conservative party leader or Liberal, NDP, or even Green, as the Green Party leader was elected in her riding and is a member of Parliament. Some people tend to stay with the same party no matter what but many people switch around too, thinking of the whole thing as more of a dynamic or having a preference for a person who is running in the election. Right now, our Conservative Leader, Stephen Harper, is making a huge mess. He is getting instructions from some kind of Conservative think tank in the States and its obvious. More than half of Canadians HATE him now because he is ruining our good reputation worldwide. So, we are thinking the next PM will be Pierre Trudea's son, Justin Trudeau, who is a Liberal.

kreagle
19th October 2012, 20:23
Rocky_Shorz,

what does it say about defending a Candidate with an evil past? Ignoring his past and painting it over with words quoted from a Holy book?

Looks like your vote and mine will 'void each other out', my friend.

And just so you will understand my 'line of thinking',....it is as follows,.....

I am 125% convinced that Obama is 'corrupt and evil' and 'doesn't have a workable plan/solution to turn our economy around'.

I am 85% convinced that Romney is potentially dangerous,....but 'does have a workable plan/solution, ( and proven track record), to turn our economy around.'

The 'proverbial' lesser of two evils is fully applicable, here,....and it's the only two 'viable choices' we have. To 'not vote' or to 'write in a meaningless' candidate is not a 'viable choice' to me. If it is 'viable to others' to do this,.....then by all means, do just that!

On another 'political thread', Modwiz informs us that 'Romney voters wear propeller beanie hats',..... 'Obama voters wear Dunce hats',......and 'that he won't be voting'.

So,.........

Rocky_Shorz ,.......gets a 'Dunce hat'

kreagle,......gets a 'propeller beanie hat'

Modwiz,......goes 'bareheaded'

and the 'world goes round and round!'

what does it say about defending your political position with quotes from the Bible?

If a person, ( or country), replicates what it has done in the 'past', ( ie. '1st Term),.....and then goes on to 'do it all over again', then they shouldn't be surprised to see their efforts wind up disastrous. Hence, the term, and usage of the passage,.....' and it fell: and great was the fall of it'.

God's Word does give us a 'guide to go by', Rocky,....it's up to us to 'either use It, or not'.

that your words are holier than mine? that your candidate is holier than mine?

My 'candidate of choice' is not more 'Holy' than yours, as I have indicated with my 'percentages above',...it's just that I think Romney, at this time, more 'wholly' fulfills what this country needs and is currently lacking.

Your message to me 'on the side' is 'cute',.....but misdirected, my friend.

Love and peace,......kreagle

noprophet
19th October 2012, 20:32
give them $500 and they buy stuff they've wanted for years, they don't stuff it under mattresses.

I want an immediate program started, put out money cards that can only buy American Products and services, that puts people to work, producing American goods and gets carpenters and home builders back to swinging hammers.
Quoted for Truth.

AwakeInADream
19th October 2012, 21:17
I am 125% convinced that Obama is 'corrupt and evil' and 'doesn't have a workable plan/solution to turn our economy around'.

I am 85% convinced that Romney is potentially dangerous,....but 'does have a workable plan/solution, ( and proven track record), to turn our economy around.'

Isn't the economy manipulated anyway?

They put it up, or down as they choose, and the election is rigged too to create the illusion of democracy.
It's just a game to the PTB...

kreagle
19th October 2012, 21:37

They put it up, or down as they choose, and the election is rigged too to create the illusion of democracy.

Conventional wisdom says that 'the economy is manipulated', as you say. I will have to admit that the 'growing evidence' fully supports this, because I fully know that the 'wickedness of mankind' knows no boundaries. It's sad but true, nevertheless.

Again, I 'know in my heart' what Obama 'brings to the plate',......and I simply 'hope and believe' that Romney will shake up the 'lineup' and infuse some life and sanity back into our country. I will admit to all that I have candidly told my wife that I fully expect a 'whole new set of problems', somewhere down the road, providing that Romney should win the election. I am afraid Romney might be the equal to, ( if not worse), than George W. Bush. I am afraid that he might prove to be 'warlike in nature' which would certainly be very problematic for our country. With all this in mind, I still think he has got to be a 'better choice' than what we currently have residing at the White House. At least that's what I am hoping, and praying, for.

One thing is certain. The wicked agendas of mankind will, in no way, alter God's Divine Plan.

God Bless,........kreagle

Referee
20th October 2012, 06:56

Conventional wisdom says that 'the economy is manipulated', as you say. I will have to admit that the 'growing evidence' fully supports this, because I fully know that the 'wickedness of mankind' knows no boundaries. It's sad but true, nevertheless.

Again, I 'know in my heart' what Obama 'brings to the plate',......and I simply 'hope and believe' that Romney will shake up the 'lineup' and infuse some life and sanity back into our country. I will admit to all that I have candidly told my wife that I fully expect a 'whole new set of problems', somewhere down the road, providing that Romney should win the election. I am afraid Romney might be the equal to, ( if not worse), than George W. Bush. I am afraid that he might prove to be 'warlike in nature' which would certainly be very problematic for our country. With all this in mind, I still think he has got to be a 'better choice' than what we currently have residing at the White House. At least that's what I am hoping, and praying, for.

One thing is certain. The wicked agendas of mankind will, in no way, alter God's Divine Plan.

God Bless,........kreagle

You Need to get out of the left right paradigm Take a look at Gary Johnson. I can not in good concience vote for a two headed snake.

modwiz
20th October 2012, 07:34
On another 'political thread', Modwiz informs us that 'Romney voters wear propeller beanie hats',..... 'Obama voters wear Dunce hats',......and 'that he won't be voting'.

Love and peace,......kreagle

Wrong. FOX(666) viewers/believers get the beanies caps. Who they promote or vilify sets up the rest.

I did say Obama voters get dunce caps. Obama should get handcuffs and share a cell with Romney.

I forgive you for misquoting me. :angel:

20th October 2012, 10:38
I don't think it matters whether anyone votes because the voting is only make-believe. I guess its harder to see when you are in it. I watch from outside from up here in Canada and much of what I see going on in America and, also, Europe, now appears to be like a sort of creepy theatrical production. In my life, I will never get over that "magic bullet" story which makes me want to go suck lemons every time i hear it. I mention that mostly because it was the first I remember in a long line of insane black humour that nobody seems to get....that one goes right along side Mohamad Atta's passport and the Korans left like breadcrumbs everywhere he went. Or how about flames melting steel? STOP!!! I'm not going to make a list because it would be too long. I've started buying lemons in bulk now and that seems to be the best I can do because most people don't seem to want to get off the conveyor belt to hell.

Was George Bush Jr. trying to spill the beans or did someone tell him he could say whatever he wanted because no one would get it anyway? I mean, it was bad before but it wasn't pushed in people's faces like a cream pie. After that, after almost no one ran screaming from the room, I think they realize they can do whatever they want...its only going to get worse.

Midnight Rambler
20th October 2012, 11:04
Regardless of the ring MDNA seems to think Barry is a muslim :)
90bAsaeKabU

Honestly, I couldn't care less. So what if he is a muslim, that should be his own personal choice and none of my business anyway.

Belle
20th October 2012, 13:56
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

The owners of the system remain hidden..they are the nameless...so that power seeking scapegoats* can suffer the consequences.

Elected officials are best....because then the scapegoats become all those below the top, or that which all below think is the top or cause of it all.

That is what is done...the nameless transfer all the sin into the goat and walk it off a cliff...or banish it into the wilderness.

So here we are...at the time of the elections to choose the next scapegoat...while the owners/controllers, remaining hidden, continue with their plans.

Democrat...Republican...Independent...Makes no difference...if you know their name, they are a potential scapegoat for when the shtf...a target for the revolution/civil war they desire...

It has to be that way...when it all comes down, we're supposed to think, "It has all come down and we can create the world we desire." BS...It will start again as long as the nameless remain hidden. Find them and it's game over.

*"The scapegoat was a goat that was driven off into the wilderness as part of the ceremonies of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, in Judaism during the times of the Temple in Jerusalem. The rite is described in Leviticus 16. The word also refers, in modern parlance, to one who is blamed for misfortunes, often as a way of distracting attention from the real causes."