PDA

View Full Version : Our Governments are the terrorists.

Tony
13th October 2012, 16:33
Our Governments are the terrorists.

Our Governments are terrorists,
because they are terrorising their populations
with the 'idea' of terrorism.

This, together with the 'theory' of global warming, permits governments and their agencies to put more and more controls on people, in order to raise even more money.

People naturally fall into polarities - some belonging to this, others belonging to that - and they squabble, just like any family. The government and its agencies use this natural squabbling to enhance their agendas in their own countries, and in others' countries. Just witness what is happening in the world. Yes, there are a few maniacs who might hate the governments of others, but that is merely due to governments interfering in someone else's country in the first place!

Governments contrive together, so that populations cannot see what is being engineered. Just think of the countries that have invaded others in the past, and called it The Commonwealth!
No, actually, governments invade other's countries, take 'their' wealth...and keep it. Then they use the social engineering of mass immigration so that a country loses its sense of stability, traditions and identity.

The 'idea' of terrorism is to control the population.

Governments and their agents lack the empathy needed to improve the world. The more strife they create, the more stress it puts on the population, and so our health deteriorates.

Is the world a better place? Yes, for the bankers who were given free rein by the governments. But we, the people, are getting poorer. Savings are disappearing. The cost of food, fuel, gas and electricity are all increasing. So the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

It is all blamed on the world crisis...which the governments and their agents created...and we are not supposed to notice it! It seems as if the government and their agents want the populations of the world to revolt, so they can bring in even more draconian laws.

And of course they control the media - all the media.

The world should be a better place for all: every year, we should be learning more and improving. But governments and their agents seem to keep changing the goal post, and it is definitely not in our favour.
There are more and more law and rules to gum up the works. Have you noticed all the idiotic rules from the EU? And they have just been given the 'Nobel Peace Prize' for it!

It does not matter who is in Government: there always seems to be some agency controlling it all.
All the trouble in the world - all the wars and suffering - are not created by the people, but by the Governments.

Remember Christmas day in 1915, during the first world war...the two sides got out of their trenches and played football.

Terrorism is created by Governments...and their agents.

This is a beautiful planet, with beautiful people.
There is enough room for all to live in harmony,
and realise our true potential.
That true potential is unconditional love.

All the best to us,
Tony

Kindred
13th October 2012, 16:45
The Solution:

Ignore your 'government'... in particular... Ignore the 'men (and women) in suits' - they are working within a limited and destructive paradigm that only benefits the few, and enslaves the many.

They Do Not Love, thus, They Do Not See.

Truly - See One Another As Your Brother or Sister, and Love All That Exists.

In Unity, Peace and Love

Billy
13th October 2012, 16:52
I agree Tony. Also the governments are only the puppets/agents carrying out the orders of the controllers.

This is what i tried to express in my video. http://www.gfc.uk.net/empowerment.php

Peace

ceetee9
13th October 2012, 16:56
Right on Tony. It is so obvious yet the masses remain asleep and/or firmly entrenched in their archaic belief systems that serve only to control, manipulate and enslave them. One wonders whether they do this out of fear or ignorance or both.

Axman
14th October 2012, 02:21
You can bet you A#$ they are. Its so sad.

The Axman

ghostrider
14th October 2012, 05:23
They created the invisible boogyman, and they need YOUR money to fight him, yet they spy on us and mess around in the leadership of other countries, no matter who is in charge the system is soooo broken, nothing changes till we change it for ourselves. The two bombs dropped on Japan, how many innocent women and children were killed ?? who is the real mass killer ?? I was born in 1965 we've been at war my whole life, the business of killing is big business. Passing laws at night and on holidays limiting our freedoms and we have no say in the matter and we pay for it with tax money they take , we don't pay it, they just take it...like it's theirs... I'm so put off with politics and life long politicians, get a real job. millionaire politicians need your money for their ideas about how you should live and what you can and can't do.... they are so fired. term limits, four years and your done , your out , no more public service for you , you did your duty, go get a job and help pay for your insanity.....

gripreaper
14th October 2012, 05:31
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/230884_3765327620822_1230590590_n.jpg

If you are imperialistic globalist elite power mongers with full narcissistic and hedonistic self serving agendas, you need a global mercenary force you can use to bully countries into doing what you want them to do.

Tag, the US is "it"

Michelle Marie
14th October 2012, 06:57
Yes, our government is clearly corrupt. It should be illegal to follow the corrupt law and legal to break the law, although then it wouldn't be there to break LOL

I'm learning through very challenging experiences, it's not about the people, it's the energy. What is going on now I perceive to be energy wars at high levels. Souls are making every day choices and being measured for their level of integrity and purity of intent. I've had energy delivered by people who were completely oblivious of what was going on at the level of energy.

This perception and energy mastery will be our savings grace. Our conditioning is dissolving. We KNOW the Truth.

The following represents the main steps to awakening from my experience and perspective:

Become aware, research and connect the dots. (eliminate mainscream media)
Stop participating in corrupt systems (civil disobedience)
Speak out in our own manner
Take inspired action to make positive changes
Discover our own unique creative and perceptive gifts
Proceed to serve humanity to make the world a better place according to our passion

My personal philosophy is to become aware and then focus on solutions. My current experience is heightened and fine-tuned sensitivities/perceptions intense repercussions for standing in the Truth.

I had to quit my public school teaching job to stand in my Truth when I saw the (govt imposed) corruption fully. I knew I could not be part of that. Now I have no income from that old job but I'm rich with awareness and Integrity. My perceptive abilities have increased as a result.

I just realized I lost 3 jobs for standing in the Truth...and I would do it again. The experiences have been mulit-dimensional and fascinating with the revelatory information that accompanies the processing of the experience. What is left now is for each of us to make individual choices regarding Truth with no fear. Speak it. Act on it....etc. This is just what I see and experience as occurring. I'm learning/remembering many things in the process.

There is a higher way to change the government and the socialization of our planet peacefully and effectively with organized, directed group consciousness. Also, by using this awareness: "They do not Love, so they do not See" we realize our perceptive skills can be used to keep us out of danger.

Michelle Marie

Tony
14th October 2012, 07:06
Get to know about an organisation called COMMON PURPOSE. They have infiltrated all walks of life, to make change happen! Their offices are in the same building as the TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE, an organisation for human relationships.

The Tavistock Institute is a not-for-profit organisation which undertakes consultancy, research and professional development. We publish the scholarly journal Human Relations and host Evaluation - The International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice.

zEpykCNesNY

Michelle Marie
14th October 2012, 07:36
That's good information. What is the organization that does the same thing in the US called?

Tony
14th October 2012, 09:13
That's good information. What is the organization that does the same thing in the US called?

Tavistock
The Best Kept Secret in America
By Dr. Byron T. Weeks, MD
July 31, 2001
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
Tavistock Institutions In The United States
INSTITUTE FOR POLICY STUDIES (IPS)
STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT), ALFRED P. SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
RAND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

[Editor's Note: This penetrating article by was sent to John Quinn by the author, Dr. Byron Weeks. The insidious propaganda and public opinion manipulations (including mind control agendas) orchestrated by London's Tavistock Institute is covered at length in the books of David Icke and Dr John Coleman, but this recent article adds fresh insights and historical perspective. Our thanks to Brice Taylor <brice@teleplex.net> for forwarding...Ken Adachi]

Preface from John Quinn (NewsHawk)
This forwarded article was received from Byron Weeks; who in our opinion really has a good firm handle on exactly WHAT is up on many levels with the extraordinarily extensive "control trips" currently being directed against the peoples of the world by elements of the global shadow government.

Weeks, whom I quoted at length in the book PHOENIX UNDEAD, has sent us this compelling look at a globally-active British institute which has had it's hands in just about every social and political/governmental movement of note throughout much of the world for the past 50 years.

For example, ever wonder who and what is "behind", let's say, the CIA? Well, they don't swear allegiance to America, that's for certain. Try the British royal family.

This report is the real stuff--solidly researched and meticulously documented; so for lots more truly concept-bending data, read on.

NewsHawk Inc.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
To John Quinn

I believe Tavistock has always had secret ties to British Freemasonry.

Byron T. Weeks, MD
Col. AFUS, MC, Ret.
--------------------------

TAVISTOCK - THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN AMERICA

TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE . . . . . . . . .
30 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4DD.--

Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development. This has also produced new training events alongside the regular program of group relations conferences. The Institute owns and edits the monthly journal Human Relations (published by Plenum Press) which is now in its 48th year, and has recently launched (in conjunction with Sage Publications) a new journal Evaluation.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

The ideology of American foundations was created by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the "breaking point" of men under stress, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology. Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, <http://watch.pair.com/Hudson.html>Hudson Institute, <http://watch.pair.com/heritage.html>Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personal are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations. The personnel of the corporations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and the Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network.

Tony
14th October 2012, 10:33
All we have to do is to be on the look out for subtle changes in the law, or change of use of those so-called laws. Look for precedents being set up, to facilitate their agendas, like extraditions to other countries. Remembering that the trouble people are in, is down to government policies in the past, and do not forget the agent provocateurs, who nudge the process along!

Ask yourself why the police look more and more like the military with faces covered.
Look at how words are changed, in New York, park attendance are now call 'park enforcement controls'. These are subtle changes, that changes our behaviour towards them....a little fear!

Political Correctness is made to make you feel guilty...a little more fear!

What they say always sounds plausible, but look again, and especially look out for 'Barnum statements'. “We will change our country for the better, we are for better education and health” ….you know the sort of thing. They have been saying that for thousands of years, but we live in hope that they really mean it...no, they do not!

As long as they can keep us stressed in hope and fear, they can keep coming up with answers.

They create fear, and want us to react (well, their media does that for them) and they come out with their next agenda. They hope you are not noticing!!! One could see the world as just being inept and run by stupid people, or one can join up the dots and see that it is carefully orchestrated, using stupid people ladder claiming!

They do want a better world, for themselves, and want us to pay for it. But a time may come when they no longer feel they need so many people. And money...they are awash with it, just look at the military might in the world...which is created because they created the need.

The good news is- THEY DO NOT HAVE THE POWER, THEY WANT US TO THINK THEY HAVE! Because it is all a question of consciousness. They are playing with our consciousness all the time through the media -which are merely create temporary ideas in the mind!

We can free ourselves from consciousness very simply, by just being aware, of awareness. Consciousness is a faculty of our mind, Awareness is a faculty of our true being.
We are not the mind, we have a mind... in order to communicate.

An empathetic smile goes a long way!

Fred Steeves
14th October 2012, 11:27
Remember Christmas day in 1915, during the first world war...the two sides got out of their trenches and played football.

vMJN-iVc4V0

Tony
14th October 2012, 12:55
Let us look at world war1.

65 million men took up arms.
10 million men were killed and 20 million were wounded in body and mind.

Who on earth thought that, 'going over the top' was a good idea, bayonets against machine guns!

HA5oCT55Oq4

Who do you think started it all!

n7kp3vf1uKA

It is strange how Britain is always at the centre of trouble.

Tony
14th October 2012, 13:15
Now take a look at the world today. Can you see the build up in the middle east? Tension is being created to draw Russia and China into conflict with the west over Iran and Israel, or rather Zionism and Islam. The point of the second world war was create the state of Israel! Can you now see someone is playing chess with the world!

Now look up Albert Pike! He was supposed to have blueprinted the three world wars, but for whom?

DvCqt6qXQ-s

Tony
14th October 2012, 13:26
The world is run by insane people.

9Ubg4eIzCco

Tony
15th October 2012, 08:01
You may be wondering by now, why doesn't everyone see this?

Well, it's built on a pyramid system. At every level the true intention changes, we could use words like lies and deceptions. At every level everyone believes they are telling the truth...a version of the truth! People at a certain status are not too keen to rock the boat!

You would have thought that everyone would want to know the truth, but it's doesn't work like that does it? People are quite happy with their version of it. If you can guide/manipulate people when they are very young, get them to better themselves, they will think they are ahead of others. In fact the more educated you are the easier you are to control, it's easy to misdirect peoples minds.
Neuro linguistic programming has been doing that for years.

How many of you think that dropping two atomic bombs on civilians was about ending the war?
It was about showing the Russians, America's new toy! A heartless action! Link:

Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945 and in all probability prior to 1 November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-real-reason-america-used-nuclear-weapons-against-japan-it-was-not-to-end-the-war-or-save-lives/5308192
Read more: The Real Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan. It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives.

Still you would think that people would be interested in what is going on wouldn't you?

Have you listened to conversation? I always thought, “Well when they go home or at work they must discuss the state of the world!” No, they don't. People are 'programmed' to talk about, other people, places, things they bought. Very rarely to they talk about ideas or even the true nature of their minds. That is exactly the point of the entertainment media, to keep your mind busy...clogged up!

The mass of people are just part of the engineered social machinery. There are many ways to dumb down a society, and still give the illusion of prosperity, or even worse, let them think they know something! There is disinformation going on, all the time.

Only believe what you can prove for yourself...then you will know!

Tony
16th October 2012, 09:11
This New World Terrorism is called the New World Order. Link:

Rc7i0wCFf8g

The NWO wants to create a 'God' realm, that has already sown the seeds of a 'Hell' realm, because it is driven by demonic ideals. It is here that we have to mention the 'Georgia Guide Stone'. Link:
yIfU41BICf4

The illuminati do not realise what bad karma they are accumulating, and the ones at the top probably won't understand the power that is driving them – demonic forces of pure selfishness!

They don't understand, how once they have their elite 500 million, they are going to have to maintain this pure, satanic race. With this idiotic master plan of killing billions of sentient beings who have good natures. So how are they going to control these 'good natured beings' who will reincarnate here again? Remember there will be billions of ...us!

Join Avalon and help find the truth behind the truth.

Tony
18th October 2012, 12:00
This video (please excuse the poor quality) is so fantastic it is unbelievable, you will not want to believe it, but check the information for yourself.
This is a simplified version of what AGENDA 21 is all about.

It is about the sustainability of the planet, not the people.

bjCg2wC7Ny4

Wind
18th October 2012, 12:27
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Tony
18th October 2012, 12:29
UNDERSTANDING FEAR.

Fear and hope diverts consciousness into a state of inertia. This inertia is called ignorance.
Fear, hope and ignorance are the three universal qualities that keep us bound up in suffering.
This law of attraction, repulsion and inertia are in every atom in the universe, as well as our minds!

The world around us keeps us over-reacting, fearing and hoping, this creates a state of stress, and dis-ease.
The world around us is confused, as it was created by not knowing our ultimate nature.
The world around us intention is to make us forget our true nature.

This not knowing or forgetting is called ignorance....of our true nature.

Our true nature is: PURE AWARENESS. It is uncontaminated by ideas, and is total clarity.
When we forget this pure nature, we come under the power of ignorance.
In ignorance we believe everything to be real and permanent, which they are not.

Everything has the nature of a temporary dream, as no thing lasts!
Knowing this is, 'being' free, believing everything to be real, is 'being' imprisoned.

When we realise this 'pure-awareness' no outside force can disturb it.
In that is pure happiness, confidence arises,

From that confidence of pure happiness, compassion arises.
Therefore love 'does' conquer all and everything!

Michelle Marie
18th October 2012, 13:57
Thank you for your message, pie'n'eal. Our essential nature is awareness, but wisdom guides us. Wisdom is not at neutral as Awareness. It has conscious focused intentional direction. I perceive that just as the atom can be neutral, positive, or negative, so can we...our origin. The connotations of positive and negative get tricky due to semantics. On a number line it is forward and back so it is directional from the radial center. Awareness can take direction, it can take flight!

This awareness is about to fly! I wrote the following poem a few years ago. It is in the book I'm going to publish next, Forever Free: Impressions from the Spirit of Truth. I'm leaving town in my RV in a few weeks to focus on my own writing, speaking, teaching, publishing, etc. career...instead of working in public institutions (teacher).

The I of Awareness

i dentity
perception

life flows
as it goes

blinking
flashing
burning
knowing

calling
answering

asking
receiving
perceiving

i opens
closes

here…
now there

in…
now out

focused…
now omnipresent

i am awareness

Michelle Marie Engel
Forever Free

Ahauchata
18th October 2012, 16:16
I agree! In my opinion, the governments wants to control the people. We have these so called organizations which I feel are designed to strive to keep the masses 'dumbed down.' One of which is the FDA to me this is a joke. Why? for those of us that are health conscious, we know of all the junk that is in the foods today, unless of course, one is able to be strickly using organic products. It is a sad situation, but at least I am seeing the masses striving to take charge in a lot of other countries yet here in America? Then for instance like where I live now, the occupy movement is always getting harassed by local control, Sad! :( Of course I could go on! lol
~
However; the biggest thing on my end is being aware, yet not to let this stuff create an element of fear as well.

Tony
19th October 2012, 08:53
Does this look familiar?

On September 13, 2012, the Department of Homeland Security graduated its first class of FEMA Corps first-responders. While the idea of having a volunteer force of tens of thousands of volunteers scattered across the country to aid in times of natural disasters sounds great, the details and timing of this new government army is somewhat curious, if not disturbing.

PfgYffpQz5g

....and this is to make the world a better place?!!!!

Tony

Tony
20th October 2012, 09:58
Power corrupts.

How quickly and easily power corrupts.

y-mDhg09pcw

Can this happen today? Just watch the real news!

STmIhYAv5y0

And then scale it up!

u0EsHU5Cnks

Even with spiritual knowledge, power can corrupt, if compassion is not present.
That is why Compassion is so much emphasised.
Compassion and empathy are so important as a safe guard from "I" madness.

In fact I have been accused of hitting people over the head with it!!!:fish:
Without compassion we are just power crazed monkeys.

How to corrupt compassion...call it 'my' compassion!
In true unconditional compassion there can be no "I".

I think I've squeezed in the the word compassion just about enough!
Consider yourself loved.:fish:

gooty64
20th October 2012, 13:40
That's chilling that the guy who was the abusive prison guard now is reformed/normal and currently owns a mortgage company. :shocked:
You do the math on that one!

Tony
20th October 2012, 14:26
We are 'all' a risk, so we should 'all' be monitored.

YY-M2_mm7gM

risveglio
20th October 2012, 16:06
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

One of Jefferson's best quotes ""When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

I am back and forth on whether to hold out any hope. To me, things seem so in your face obvious that they are destroying the economy and trying to start another world conflict that you would have to be a toddler not to see it. But, it seems most Americans do not see it or have been convinced it can be fixed by a new president or a new congress, depending on which side of the phony left/right paradigm they fall into

Tony
22nd October 2012, 10:05
Are you conforming nicely?
We always have to remember, anything stated will have two meanings. Surveillance can be use to help you or mark you out.
One day they may even read your mind via the sweat glands...bugger I've just given then another idea!

2:11PM EDT October 18. 2012 -
City buses in Baltimore will begin recording the conversations of bus drivers and passengers this week in a security move that has upset privacy advocates and some Maryland lawmakers, the Baltimore Sun reports.

The first 10 buses will be expanded to 340 by next summer as a result of a decision by the Maryland Transit Administration.
The MTA says the move is aimed at helping investigate crimes, accidents and poor customer service, according to the Sun.
The conversations will be recorded by a locked "black box" that can store up to 30 days of audio and video information. It could be opened in the event of an accident, an incident involving a passenger or a complaint against a driver, the newspaper says.

The buses will be also marked with signs to alert passengers to the open mics.
David Rocah, a staff attorney with the Maryland chapter of the ACLU, says he is "flabbergasted" by the MTA's decision, saying having a conversation recorded should not be a condition for riding a public bus.

The administrative ruling came despite the failure of the Maryland Legislature in three sessions to put forth bills specifically authorizing such surveillance.
But Del. Melvin Stukes, one of the bill's sponsors and an MTA customer service investigator, says such legislation is aimed at eliminating bad language that often leads to violence.
"This is not your bathroom. This is not your bedroom," he says. "... I'm just trying to clean up problems (and) provide a more congenial, more cordial ride."

spiritwind
22nd October 2012, 12:28
Yes, I am conforming nicely. But then, we all know appearances can be deceiving. Thanks for your posts Pie' n' ial. I'm quite wowed by the last one and not in a good way.

Tony
22nd October 2012, 17:13
This is a British TV comedy, however it shows the power behind the politicians, who are pretty bland people.
Please excuse all the delicious swearing!!!

CuBFAp6EmnY

Tony
22nd October 2012, 17:45
Working beyond your authority.....?

2XuiNrwh_Wk

Who do they know?

irKUWmain14

Tony
23rd October 2012, 07:56
This Max Keizer video was broadcast a year ago.( Actually todays program was excellent 23 Oct 2012, but it's not on youtube yet.)

To understand everything, one must look behind the scenes. This is not difficult to do, listen carefully and join up the dots for yourself.

ZF_QXKFSDAU

This video simplifies everything!!!
peX4dBEF0Vg

Tony
23rd October 2012, 10:27
Waffle anyone?

People who are in front of the cameras to defend corporations have clearly been primed to say 'nothing'. Tony Hayward Chairman of BP says..."It will be looked into". He should have had all the facts ready for that hearing.
QCN0UpaqOgE

George Enthistle director-general of the BBC, says exactly the same things. I am listening to him now at a government committee meeting and is saying..."It will be looked into". He also was told he should have had all the facts for the hearing today 23 Oct 2012. I'm hoping there will be a recording of this to present to you.
8EIBe4YxufU

Politicians, heads of corporation, the media....all waffle! They just cannot, or are told not to answer questions!!!!! They all seem to have a 'Common Purpose'.

Best audience response.
3ry0LmFP3Ig

Tony
23rd October 2012, 10:40
Can you see the pattern yet?

FD7BDP3XMG0

uvpDbS8jh_I

Maia Gabrial
23rd October 2012, 14:43
It's so true that they're the real terrorists, pie'n'eal; even though not many people have realized it. Slowly they are though....But they have so little time left to terrorize their people. Take heart in this. They can't fight the Divine hand whose hand is in what's coming. You'd think that they'd knock it off before it's too late for them, but no one said they were smart.
I truly believe that December 21st REALLY is the real deal for the Earth and us. The gloom and doom belong to these true terrorists, but not us. Being released from the "world as we know it" will be the best thing to happen to all of us....
I just wanted to add something positive to this thread... :becky:

Tony
24th October 2012, 17:27
A common purpose for Libya

By Maha Ellawati.

Benghazi, October 23:

Almost a thousand Libyans have so far attended courses designed to help them better understand the working of civil society in a democracy.

So far, 26 courses and workshops have been run in Tripoli, Benghazi, Al Beida, Derna and Misrata by UK-based charity Common Purpose. Project Manager, Australian-born Nacho Galvez, told Libya Herald that the European Union (EU) founded the project “to respond to early Libyan requests for support with training on leadership and managerial skills.”

The objective of Common Purpose in Libya said Galvez: “Is to build up the management and leadership capacities of leaders and managers within the emerging interim institutions and civil society in Libya, so that they are able to meet the challenges of a society in transition”.

Some workshops were specifically designed for young people between the ages of 20 and 35 who wanted to become effective leaders in their communities. In the run-up to the elections, courses for ‘Young Leaders’ focussed on raising younger people’s awareness of the electoral process. Galvez said participants, worked on campaigns to ensure that Libya’s younger generation were well-informed and engaged with the elections.

“They produced ideas and action plans to ensure maximum participation. As a result of the course, many participants have been developing projects to help their communities,” Galvez said. He added: “Some participants set up ‘Bokra,’ a youth engagement charity, while others organised a radio campaign to encourage people to vote.”

Other training programmes have been aimed at women, such as a ‘Women Leaders’ course in Misrata in June this year, which attracted 27 attendees. Galvez said that the course explored ways women could be effective leaders, as well as offering an opportunity for confidence-building and peer-networking.

“Participants came with ideas and projects and the course gave them the opportunity to explore and identify ways in which to move these forward,” he added. Examples included developing plans to create a women’s club, an entrepreneurial hub, as well as looking at the regeneration of MIsrata. Galvez explained: “Through this course, the participants developed a peer support group and felt better-equipped to contribute positively to Misrata’s future.”

Since Common Purpose in Libya was established, it has worked with people from numerous organisations, including the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, AGOCO, the Libyan Red Crescent and the Voice of Libyan Women. Galvaz added that Common Purpose is also working closely with key actors in the emerging civil society and public service in Libya.

Since the start of the project in July 2011, 968 Libyans have attended courses and workshops and Galvez said that participants all agreed that the course or workshop they had attended was “good value for their time.”

Common Purpose is a UK-based Charity, established in 1989, which runs leadership development programmes. It delivers its leadership programmes in 46 cities across 18 countries.

Tony
24th October 2012, 17:31
Common Purpose in Africa. Working behind the scenes for common purpose.

QgGntTkkv1o

Paul
24th October 2012, 17:40
Youtube doesn't think that video exists.

Tony
24th October 2012, 17:48
Are you getting the message yet. You are spending your precious time looking for aliens, when they aliens to a happy society are right here.
Forget jump rooms, mars, reptilians, ufo's, don't stuff up your head with things you don't understand." look at what you can prove for yourself!

EBfn0hjrZhw

Tony
24th October 2012, 17:52
Youtube doesn't think that video exists.

Thanks Paul!

I'm expecting men in black or white coats any day now!

Tony

Tony
26th October 2012, 09:27
Obama keeps saying, "WE ARE AT WAR!" No, we are not......you are!
Obama and Cameron keep saying, "WAR ON TERROR" You both created the terror!

War just means more control and wealth for the perpetrators of war.

Those that support the NEW WORLD ORDER the military, police, politicians, educationalists, food companies, pharmaceuticals, health authorities, media, psychologists, will all find their finger burnt by that which they support. You are only useful for a limited time.

Everything is speeding up to a point that nobody know what will happen.

Surely in the back of your mind you must be thinking by now....things are not quite right! The moment is now, use your heart to create a world of peace....stop the killing now! There is no enemy, just some crazy thoughts placed in your mind.

It's a cliche, but you are pure love. That is the answer to everything, anything else is a perversion.

Fred Steeves
26th October 2012, 10:46

Tony, you sound like me when I'm yelling at the t.v., my wife gets the biggest kick out of my rantings. Like: "You're calling HIM a liar? Well sure he's a bleeping liar, BUT SO ARE YOU!!!" http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/doh.gif

Tony
26th October 2012, 21:46

Tony, you sound like me when I'm yelling at the t.v., my wife gets the biggest kick out of my rantings. Like: "You're calling HIM a liar? Well sure he's a bleeping liar, BUT SO ARE YOU!!!" http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/doh.gif

There some days where compassion needs a bit of passion!

Tony
27th October 2012, 07:23
"Preppers" are now terrorists. That is someone who is prepared.
The governments are using terror....point proven!

0ZqDY-z4mGY

Tony
14th November 2012, 09:55
There is a young man at the beginning of this video saying, "Well, it does not affect me!" These are very foolish words.

DcHszo89ugc

Tane Mahuta
14th November 2012, 11:50
Hi Tony...Hi Fred...

I know Governments are the biggest Terrorists...

What I want to ask is...what do we do...NOW!!!

What can each member do...NOW!!!

nuff said

TM

oh yeah...thanks for the post

Tony
14th November 2012, 12:06
Hi Tony...Hi Fred...

I know Governments are the biggest Terrorists...

What I want to ask is...what do we do...NOW!!!

What can each member do...NOW!!!

nuff said

TM

oh yeah...thanks for the post

Hello TM,
Be aware.
Be prepared.
Be able to respond to changing situations.
Be kind.
Be of sound mind.
Be of good heart.
Be mindful that not everyone will know what is going on.

There seems to be leakages all over the news about things going wrong, we just have to keep bring it to the notice of the world about us.
And more to the point, bring to the notice of the world around us of all the good things happening.

As you so rightly say....THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

Tane Mahuta
14th November 2012, 12:17
Thanks tony, can tick off all of your list first off...

Still get the feeling..."is there more that I can do..?

TM

Tony
14th November 2012, 18:38
Thanks tony, can tick off all of your list first off...

Still get the feeling..."is there more that I can do..?

TM

That's funny, I have the same feeling. It seems that those that want to know are asking question now. For the others just shouting about it only seems to disturb them, and they pull the duvet over their heads, a little further!

The people we want to attract are those with a conscience who works for the corporations, and are feeling uneasy about the world they are supporting.

The real problem is, knowing if we unconsciously doing the same thing, by keeping wild stories alive. I have to look at what I'm doing all the time, wondering, "If one is reminding others to be at peace, will that actually put them to sleep?" That is why I try to explain the difference between a vacant state and awareness.

I suppose we can only do what we can with a good heart, and hope that flavour is felt.

All we need to do is keep intelligent discussion alive! "They" may use psychologists, but we have a natural psychology...common sense and reasoning powers.

All the best,
Tony

Tony
15th November 2012, 10:33
As we have to tighten our belts, 'they' have to let their's out!

"a seedy amorality over paying tax has spread throughout the upper echelons of our society."

We have money enough for the bankers, the military, politicians, and letting the amoral corporation pay no taxes. We the ordinary people have to watch the abuse go on day in and day out to pay for it, and are expected to died in poverty.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2232532/There-profoundly-wrong-Britain-little-people-pay-taxes.html

Are the Governments around the world wanting their populations to revolt?
What could be their purpose?

Is it that the few, want it all?
Is it just greed, or something more evil?

And what about the power companies.....?
Sh2O6autcMs

We need to be informed.
n7L21XOC2wA

Tony
15th November 2012, 13:27
How long are those in authority going to be allowed to gat away with abuse and worse....6.40 minutes....children have died!
How long are people going to stick their heads in the sand?

579hj9PSf60

Tony
16th November 2012, 12:21
This is from David Icke's headlines.

Well, well, Bell: Sir David Bell, leading light in the Leveson inquiry into press standards, is trustee of the group that produced the Newsnight interview which sparked the naming of former Thatcher treasurer Lord McAlpine
Friday, 16 November 2012 11:43

Bell is a key adviser to Leveson and major player with government insider Julia Middleton in the infamous Common Purpose, an organisation long exposed by Brian Gerrish at the UKColumn over many years and an organisation that has regularly appeared in my books.

Common Purpose is handed millions in taxpayer money to run 'training course' for 'leaders' at all levels of government, law enforcement, the whole lot - the 'system' in other words. They are developing system people with system minds - this is why there has been such a transformation of the dynamic and relationship between people and the personnel of the system.

Julia Middleton just happens to also be co-founder with Bell of the Media Standards Trust -'a lobby group behind a huge amount of evidence presented to the Leveson inquiry'. Two other Leveson advisers, former Ofcom chairman Lord Currie and Sir Paul Scott-Lee, former Chief Constable of West Midlands Police, have connections with Common Purpose.
A Daily Mail investigation 'has uncovered an incestuous network of political, business and financial links between Sir David, ex-chairman of the Financial Times, and individuals and organisations appearing before the inquiry to demand statutory press regulation.'

Sir David Bell is also a trustee of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, ‘an independent not-for-profit organisation’, which was behind the interview with Steve Messham that triggered the Lord McAlpine saga that has led to the neutering of Newsnight and BBC journalism in general.
British mainstream media you are being set up with a view to making you impotent and destroying press freedom - can you see it now?

This is from the Daily Mail today...

...There have been a number of calls for the press to be placed under Ofcom, the statutory media regulatory body.
We will now look at several key figures in the Leveson Inquiry, all of whom have worked closely together at Ofcom and have direct or, through each other, indirect connections to Julia Middleton, David Bell and the Media Standards Trust....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2233713/Why-Leveson-Inquiry-figures-connected-New-Labours-favourite-media-quango-Ofcom.html

gripreaper
17th November 2012, 07:04
Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake. The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it.'

'Well,' said the big Croc, 'what have you been eating?'

'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Croc.

'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'

'Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Capitol.'

'Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?'

'Well, I crawl up under one of their Lexus cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, shake the $h!t out of them and eat 'em!'

'Ah!' says the big Crocodile, 'I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the $h!t out of a Politician, there's nothing left but an a&&hole and a briefcase.

Jean-Luc
12th December 2012, 03:36
This wraps it all up pretty well, and loudly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OooSiHs_L1s#!

After one of our Infowars Magazine Graphic Artists / Photographers was confronted by a uniformed federal officer for taking pictures of a federal building while on a public sidewalk, Alex Jones decided it was time to take the fight to the streets and to confront the Feds on their own turf.

The location was the Homer Thornberry Judicial Building in Austin Texas.

skippy
12th December 2012, 04:09
Those that support the NEW WORLD ORDER the military, police, politicians, educationalists, food companies, pharmaceuticals, health authorities, media, psychologists, will all find their finger burnt by that which they support. You are only useful for a limited time.

The problem is that 99.99% of the population is doing exactly that:

- Nurturing and serving them with our time, energies and talents on a day to day basis
- Keeping them alive by buying their products, most of time stuff we don't need.
- Investing in them by allocating our savings and pension funds in company and government bonds.

Great stuff Tony, as always. Would be nice if you can upload here a compilation of your posts in the form of a book.

Tony
12th December 2012, 07:55

The problem is that 99.99% of the population is doing exactly that:

- Nurturing and serving them with our time, energies and talents on a day to day basis
- Keeping them alive by buying their products, most of time stuff we don't need.
- Investing in them by allocating our savings and pension funds in company and government bonds.

Great stuff Tony, as always. Would be nice if you can upload here a compilation of your posts in the form of a book.

Morning Skippy,
Funny you should say that, my wife has been going on at me to do just that, she even bought a shiny new computer to do it on!
The problem is, I'm a bit of a spontaneous type (most of the time I cannot remember what I just said!),
and going over old stuff ( which in fact is not old, as the same thing is being said different ways!) is a bit daunting.
But I will have a go.

Kind regards,
Tony

skippy
12th December 2012, 08:50
Morning Skippy,
Funny you should say that, my wife has been going on at me to do just that, she even bought a shiny new computer to do it on!
The problem is, I'm a bit of a spontaneous type (most of the time I cannot remember what I just said!),
and going over old stuff ( which in fact is not old, as the same thing is being said different ways!) is a bit daunting.
But I will have a go.
Kind regards,
Tony

Good morning Tony,

Here an idea. You take 365 of your best posts here at Avalon and compile them into a small book: 1 meditation a day. Your posts are like small prayers with a basic theme but always new and refreshing. You really should give it a try. It's rare to find condensed wisdom expressed in a couple of phrases. In addition, the repeating pattern, is very helpful to deprogram the mind.

Best to you.

Tony
12th December 2012, 10:25
This is from healthymoneyvine.com

Combating the Codex Alimentarius

Codex Alimentarius - Marilyn Vine asks:

Do you know what or who this organization is?

It is an organization that we should all know about. It is an organization that has been in existence since the 1960’s and its aim has been to undermine the health of the people of the world by bringing in such restrictive legislation that individuals like you and me cannot make our own personal decisions as to whether we would like to take dietary supplementation to offset the lack of vitamins and minerals in our food and in the past few years have gone even further and won’t allow food growers to promote the healthful aspects of any of our foods. Why would they do this? I believe that if you were “educated” and knew what your body required in the way of nutrition that you would make sure that you ate this food or took that particular mineral or vitamin.

Codex Alimentarius - Billions of people will suffer from degenerative diseases due to poor nutrition and limited access to health supplements if the powerful global corporations behind the new Codex Alimentarius standards are allowed to “harmonise” the world.

For more information:
http://www.healthymoneyvine.com/codex-alimentarius.html

Tane Mahuta
19th December 2012, 03:12
Merry Christmas pie

robbie

Tony
19th December 2012, 09:48
Merry Christmas pie

robbie

Thanks Robbie,
And the same to you!

We should all be of good heart, as we now know what the governments are up to.
So we are no longer ignorant. Let's hope that they also seek the true, and that the
truth sets them free, from all this tyranny.

Once we know we can never not know.
It's like a room that has been in darkness for thousands of year,
one click of the switch, and all it revealed.

Have a truly good year Robbie.

Love,
Tony

Tony
19th December 2012, 10:05
Well, I have no idea if the information on this video is true....but things look good!

kaPXcq72ZcQ

Tony
19th December 2012, 18:49
Soldiers are realising that they are the terrorists.
It cost $450 million a day.
Thank you to this soldier.

W6TlQbuLjIU

Tesseract
20th December 2012, 02:44
That ‘fantastic’ video [end of page 1] is 9 minutes of histrionic garbage, spoken by a group of white middle class, middle age conservatives, surely the last bastion of this dullard’s tripe. For anyone thinking of watching this video, please hear this SOCIALIST FEAR MONGERING alert.

One of the speakers insinuates that TPTB are deliberately dumbing us down so we stay poor, consume less and emit less carbon. The fact is that in general a woman’s education is inversely proportional to the amount of children she has. Therefore, more education results in less children. Fewer children is also (apparently) an objective of TPTB. So – at the same time more education helps TPTB in reducing Earth’s population but also works against TPTB by raising carbon emissions. I guess TPTB must be really torn between smartening us up and dumbing us down, poor little PTB.

Again, in case you missed it the first time: SOCIALIST FEAR MONGERING alert.

Tony
20th December 2012, 09:08
Town hall cash wasted on 'leadership training': Minister attacks taxpayer spending on Common Purpose courses

Communities Secretary Eric Pickles to spend less on the organisation
Minister also launches booklet called '50 Ways To Save'
By DANIEL MARTIN
PUBLISHED: 15:37, 19 December 2012 | UPDATED: 01:12, 20 December 2012

Town halls should stop spending a fortune on expensive leadership training courses run by groups such as Common Purpose, Eric Pickles has said.
The Local Government Secretary called on councils to spend less on the organisation, described as the Left’s answer to the old boys’ network, which provides leadership advice.
He said it was wrong that town halls spent thousands of pounds sending staff and councillors on such courses at a time when front-line services were under threat.

Communities Secretary Eric Pickles has launched a booklet for councils called '50 Ways To Save Money'
The advice was contained in a booklet, 50 Ways to Save, which includes ideas from Mr Pickles on how to make deeper cuts without affecting public services.
Other ideas include spending less on translating documents, and ending the collection of ‘intrusive’ questionnaires from suppliers and residents about their sexuality and religion.

Mr Pickles said: ‘Every bit of the public sector needs to do their bit to pay off the budget deficit inherited from the last administration.
‘Councils should focus on cutting waste and making sensible savings to protect frontline services and keep council tax down.’
Last month the Daily Mail revealed that Common Purpose had direct or indirect links to three of the assessors to the Leveson inquiry, including Sir David Bell.

He is one of the trustees of the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which carried out the botched investigation into child abuse at a Welsh care home which led to the naming online of former Tory treasurer Lord McAlpine.
The 50 Ways to Save document says: ‘End expensive leadership courses. Councils could review spending money on sending staff and councillors to expensive “leadership” training courses, such as Common Purpose.

Such training courses can often run into tens of thousands of pounds.’
Mr Pickles also called on town halls to stop spending thousands of pounds translating papers into other languages, saying it encourages segregation.
He added: ‘Similarly, do not give community grants to organisations which promote segregation or division in society.’

The document also calls on town halls to end ‘lifestyle and equality questionnaires’.
‘Some councils spend time and money on asking suppliers and residents to fill out intrusive questionnaires about their sexuality, religion and other personal details – be it to take out a library book or make a planning application.

‘This is simply not necessary. Similarly, councils do not need to routinely spend time and money on equality impact assessments on everything they do.’
Mr Pickles said senior staff pay should be cut, recruitment should be frozen, first-class travel should be banned, and spending on outside consultants slashed.
 Taxpayer-funded pensions for councillors are to be scrapped, Mr Pickles announced yesterday.

Labour introduced the gold-plated pensions on September 12, 2001 – the day after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York – in an infamous attempt to ‘bury bad news’.
More than 4,500 councillors have signed up, at a cost to taxpayers of £7million a year.
Now the Coalition is proposing that, from 2014, the entitlement will be axed and councillors will no longer be able to enrol on the scheme.

They say it will stop the trend of councillors seeing their position as a job, rather than something they do for the good of the community.
Matthew Sinclair, of the TaxPayers’ Alliance, said: ‘It will also restore faith that councillors are there to represent residents rather than forge a career as a professional politician.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250616/Town-hall-cash-wasted-leadership-training-Minister-attacks-taxpayer-spending-Common-Purpose-courses.html#ixzz2Fa5o9hHm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wind
25th December 2012, 14:37
http://oi46.tinypic.com/jl1655.jpg