PDA

View Full Version : If the Creator was on Earth who would he/she be and why?

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 04:33
Can I be so bold as to start a thread that allows us to delve into some idea's people have about who God is?

The best idea I have heard came from my Son. God, or the Creator as he calls hIm Is on Earth as a man .He doesn't believe people are ready to know who he Is yet. So I wanted to see how close to the truth he is.

modwiz
14th October 2012, 04:46
I work more with a what, than a who. Not saying I'm right, but an anthropomorphic concept of diety is a non starter for me now. It is a concept for children and why it is taught to children. A god concept tailored to a child's mind is one to be discarded when we are capable of more sophisticated thought. I hope that is obvious.

In closing, diety is a very private affair. Lao-Tzu opens his great work stating:

The Tao that can be spoken of
Is not the Everlasting Tao
The name that can be named
Is not the Everlasting name
The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth
The named is the mother of ten thousand things

ghostrider
14th October 2012, 05:02
, God is a spirit, full of grace and truth We are all a small part of creation/spirit, .if you wanna see God go look in the mirror. pharoh asked moses who is God and he said I am.... Ion is right.

gripreaper
14th October 2012, 05:10
, God is a spirit, full of grace and truth We are all a small part of creation/spirit, .if you wanna see God go look in the mirror. pharaoh asked Moses who is God and he said I am.... Ion is right.

Darn, I guess my cover is blown and it is time to "come out" and express my truth about who I AM.

I AM god.

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 05:42
This child knows what God isn't.
I took him out of state education because he knew that the god school taught was flawed.
He knows that God , like us, has a choice and from what I gather his choice is to be on Earth this round.
I think concepts children have need understanding on a deeper plane rather than dismissing them. If acknowledgement was given at this time maybe they wouldn't need to wait until adulthood to experience the truth.
My Son keeps reiterating, he only has the vocabulary of a 9yr old.
Why is something so intrinsically woven between us all made out to be private to oneself when we all have a part to play in our Interpretation of Our truth as a whole.
This child has had the emotional pain of a horse that had accIdentally killed it's 11yr old owner thrust upon him. He knew nothing of it's history until 2 weeks ago. He now understands where that horses pain stemmed from. He needed me to close his heart chakra down as he was lIterally goIng mad wIth the emotIonal burden. I had given the horse every opportunity to release the pain through me but she chose my son.

He's not some state brainwashed kid, he believes what he experiences in dreams. He's not just talking relatively speaking. He thinks he knows who God is in the physical form. And who can say that sometimes even the nameless may want to experience this life a lot of us take for granted. It must feel good for any being from any dimension to experience Earth again. Who could deny anyone that?

amandapoet
14th October 2012, 05:43
, God is a spirit, full of grace and truth We are all a small part of creation/spirit, .if you wanna see God go look in the mirror. pharaoh asked Moses who is God and he said I am.... Ion is right.

Darn, I guess my cover is blown and it is time to "come out" and express my truth about who I AM.

I AM god.
Dang you took my line....lol. Though, I do believe we all are from the source and of the source...we are like the atoms, and sub-particles necessary for the existence of single molecule....every minute particle essential for the whole.

Tony
14th October 2012, 06:47
That which Knows and is Purity has been here all the time...it's you!

Tony

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 06:53
That which Knows and is Purity has been here all the time...it's

Tony

I get that we are all Gods but we are not all the ultimate maker.

kersley
14th October 2012, 07:31
We are all a potion of God. for more details have a look at Billyj's thread.

Tony
14th October 2012, 07:42

Tony

This is a huge delicate topic, and we can only start from where we are in our understanding. For some a belief in God is important, for others it is not. When we actually get to the top of the mountain (via different routes) we will all have the same view, but may call it by different names...if it needs a name! At the moment we can see whatever happens in our life, we create.

But we will also have to look at the effects of our collected karma. There does not have to be an ultimate creator the laws of the universe are just there...attraction, repulsion and inertia. In the mind they are, desire, aversion and ignorance. So one could say that everything is created by consciousness wanting and not wanting this or that.

When we are enlightened-at the top of the mountain, we no longer need this or that.

However a belief in God does help some people, I cannot deny that. A belief is something higher than ourselves can pull us through, the 'cloud of unknowing'...when we find out, I am it, that I seek!

Sammy
14th October 2012, 07:57

Tony

This is a huge delicate topic, and we can only start from where we are in our understanding. For some a belief in God is important, for others it is not. When we actually get to the top of the mountain (via different routes) we will all have the same view, but may call it by different names...if it needs a name! At the moment we can see whatever happens in our life, we create.

But we will also have to look at the effects of our collected karma. There does not have to be an ultimate creator the laws of the universe are just there...attraction, repulsion and inertia. In the mind they are, desire, aversion and ignorance. So one could say that everything is created by consciousness wanting and not wanting this or that.

When we are enlightened-at the top of the mountain, we no longer need this or that.

However a belief in God does help some people, I cannot deny that. A belief is something higher than ourselves can pull us through, the 'cloud of unknowing'...when we find out, I am it, that I seek!

Sometimes its best when you see a thread like this and come upon a response like Tony's where you know the thanks button just doesn't say thank you enough to write a silly post like this one and say,

Thank You... nothing to add.

spiritguide
14th October 2012, 08:04
The question is what concepts come to mind with the words Creator and/or God? All different cultures had many gods but only one Creator. The creation is the Creators universal thought unfolded and we are part of it, hence part of him throught thought. We do create form from thought don't we. How else can we make our world what we want it to be?

:peace:

Timmoth
14th October 2012, 08:41
I AM god.

ME too!
:cool:

Lifebringer
14th October 2012, 14:12
I believe your son, and watch my cats sometimes as they gaze at walls without a spot or bug to attract their attention.

They are prepared for the awakening and are to wait, until WE elders on the planet wake up and correct the world they are to inherit. We can only do this by Creator's will, and the reasoning for the awakening as this is our time to be active in fixing or doing what we were sent to do. Whether its a kind word of encouragement, understanding or unconditional love, by activating it, we help to send the vibrations of these changes around the world, where they ping off others until the creciendo hits the higher pitch relm.

Rocky_Shorz
14th October 2012, 21:07
Can I be so bold as to start a thread that allows us to delve into some idea's people have about who God is?

The best idea I have heard came from my Son. God, or the Creator as he calls hIm Is on Earth as a man .He doesn't believe people are ready to know who he Is yet. So I wanted to see how close to the truth he is.

I think it is great you have a relation so tight that he felt free to share with you what he did,

your Son has seen him in a dream, all indigos are in communication now and 95% of all Children born in America are indigos...

what does he say he looks like?

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 21:29

I think it is great you have a relation so tight that he felt free to share with you what he did,

your Son has seen him in a dream, all indigos are in communication now and 95% of all Children born in America are indigos...

It's funny you say he saw him in his dreams because that is what he says. He tells me dreams, or controlling dreams will give me flash backs of previous lives and he asks questions in his dreams and usually awakes with the answer. I've discussed with him that I would like to know about my past lives and thought meditation would help but he says meditation is for healing ones self.

When my son described the Creator he didn't know his name and I am not sure where he found out so much about him, he is a highly respected scientist and after my son's description I gave him the mans name and it made a lot of sense to me. It was like a light bulb going on.
My son is very protective about keeping his identity secret to others, by the request of the Creator.

My son says he chose me as his Mother because he watched how I cared for his sister. He had a few families he could choose from and because he knew he was coming onto Earth with health issues as a baby he needed me to prevent him dying in hospital when he was operated on. There were all sorts of issues regarding his care in hospital that when I think back on the events, someone not as experienced with the medical profession as me could have dealt with it in a different manner.

I don't question his ideas, he believes in them and I understand him. Compared to a lot of adults he is much further to the Truth than they are.

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 21:32

Please could you give me any links/ posts that would describe indigo's so I can further understand.
Thankyou
Zoe x

Rocky_Shorz
14th October 2012, 21:32
when I was a teenager, I had an old Indian walk up to me and he kneeled and called me dreamwalker...

he said his grandson was dying and I appeared out of the mist, touched him said a few words and disappeared and within minutes he sat up fever was gone and he was fine...

dreams are incredible...

the unknown frontier...

give him a hug from all of us...

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 21:44
when I was a teenager, I had an old Indian walk up to me and he kneeled and called me dreamwalker...

he said his grandson was dying and I appeared out of the mist, touched him said a few words and disappeared and within minutes he sat up fever was gone and he was fine...

dreams are incredible...

the unknown frontier...

give him a hug from all of us...

He has described Native Indian dream catchers and how they catch night mares. He has also described the story of Aladdin and how he was a dream catcher, he has never to my knowledge been read the story of Aladdin but yet he understands the meaning behind it and used it as an explanation to how the middle east will be helped.
He talks about the cloud spirits and how they are necessary for the fresh water rained down on Earth. He has lots of answers to my questions that I also know once he has told be, like I always knew. He says he is here to help me to carry out my 'work' on this planet. DEEP!!

sandy
14th October 2012, 22:46
GOD is energy that is LOVE in action...........pure and simple :wizard:

DeDukshyn
14th October 2012, 22:55

I agree ... but the answer, in my opinion still has elusivity built in. The creator is here as a man, in fact as Man. As each man woman and child. And he doesn't believe people are ready to know we are Him yet.

But I think we are getting pretty close to this state .... ;) ;) ;)

My 2 cents ;)

Blessings!

Kiforall
14th October 2012, 23:07
Knowing who my Son says the Creator is, we clearly would not be ready to know we are him.
I am happy that when I look at him all I feel is Love.
A few months ago I would definitely have had other thoughts towards him, in fact I believe I did.

778 neighbour of some guy
14th October 2012, 23:24
sSwG6MfiSqw

Rocky_Shorz
14th October 2012, 23:56

Please could you give me any links/ posts that would describe indigo's so I can further understand.
Thankyou
Zoe x

this was just a quick search but gives you the idea in different words...

[QUOTE]link (http://www.greatdreams.com/indigo.htm)

These children are able to function as pure energy within their consciousness. These little Beings are coming with the abilities to see past the illusions. The abilities to travel within their consciousnesses throughout the dimensional realms. They are able to see past the illusions that are created within your third dimensional realities.

It is that these children are able to communicate telepathically, and are speaking to others in other dimensions as a normal event in the course of their play. It is that these children understand that which you do not. That reality is not limited to that which is what you see, hear, feel, taste and smell, but a much greater reality that is beyond your physical manifestations.

It is that these children are coming forth into this world as it is written that they must at this time. It is that they carry to you Rememberings of that which is, that which is truth, that which is the essence of Being in the reality of the One. It is that these beings who come to you in this way are emissaries o the Ancient Ways. They bring to you a reality that to you seems to be one which is new. It is that this reality is of the Beginning. It is that these children carry the vibration that brings into harmony your world and the One.

These children are being misunderstood, and even considered abnormal in their behaviors. It is not so. It is that they come remembering that which you have forgotten. They have no patience for everyday smallness as it exists in your reality. To these young Beings, reality is a much larger and more important picture. It is that these children are sensitive to the feelings, the essences of others. It is that they are able to see what is truth within and around all things, and these children are not accepting of untruths in their realities.

These children are highly intuitive. They see all that is, and perceive all at once. They do not think within their mental structuring in linear form, but rather holographically. This type of thinking brings high intelligence. Their perceptive abilities are utilizing once dormant areas of brain matter that is coming alive with the genetic changes that are occurring at this time.

Many of these beings are coming as starseeds to bring forward once again and carry the energies that must be utilized with the coming shift. It is that these children are forefront in the Knowings. And yet, as they exhibit their gifts, many of those responsible for these children are misunderstanding these behaviors as strange misalignments to the accepted reality. [/QUOTE

took the parenthesis out to make it easier to read...

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 00:41
[QUOTE=Kiforall;568603]Can I be so bold as to start a thread that allows us to delve into some idea's people have about who God is?

Thankyou
Zoe x

this was just a quick search but gives you the idea in different words...

link (http://www.greatdreams.com/indigo.htm)

These children are able to function as pure energy within their consciousness. These little Beings are coming with the abilities to see past the illusions. The abilities to travel within their consciousnesses throughout the dimensional realms. They are able to see past the illusions that are created within your third dimensional realities.

It is that these children are able to communicate telepathically, and are speaking to others in other dimensions as a normal event in the course of their play. It is that these children understand that which you do not. That reality is not limited to that which is what you see, hear, feel, taste and smell, but a much greater reality that is beyond your physical manifestations.

It is that these children are coming forth into this world as it is written that they must at this time. It is that they carry to you Rememberings of that which is, that which is truth, that which is the essence of Being in the reality of the One. It is that these beings who come to you in this way are emissaries o the Ancient Ways. They bring to you a reality that to you seems to be one which is new. It is that this reality is of the Beginning. It is that these children carry the vibration that brings into harmony your world and the One.

These children are being misunderstood, and even considered abnormal in their behaviors. It is not so. It is that they come remembering that which you have forgotten. They have no patience for everyday smallness as it exists in your reality. To these young Beings, reality is a much larger and more important picture. It is that these children are sensitive to the feelings, the essences of others. It is that they are able to see what is truth within and around all things, and these children are not accepting of untruths in their realities.

These children are highly intuitive. They see all that is, and perceive all at once. They do not think within their mental structuring in linear form, but rather holographically. This type of thinking brings high intelligence. Their perceptive abilities are utilizing once dormant areas of brain matter that is coming alive with the genetic changes that are occurring at this time.

Many of these beings are coming as starseeds to bring forward once again and carry the energies that must be utilized with the coming shift. It is that these children are forefront in the Knowings. And yet, as they exhibit their gifts, many of those responsible for these children are misunderstanding these behaviors as strange misalignments to the accepted reality. [/QUOTE

took the parenthesis out to make it easier to read...

What a perfect description! Lovely, thanks. Just show's how modern perceptions can even have you misunderstanding your own children. I feel privileged to have been entrusted with such a beautiful being. The Love I have for him needs sharing with the world................did you feel a bit of it? :grouphug::grouphug:

I don't know if this thread can be linked with the crystal grid boy but they both are tying in lovely.

AriG
15th October 2012, 01:55
I had this vision. Many years ago. I saw a very human, very kind, very loving man living amidst nature, yet surrounded by a fortress. He was a brown man. Not black, not white but Brown. Possibly Anglo/South American in appearance. Refined features.

He was wise but wise with kindness and energy. He was also weary and he had no desire to engage, but to observe.

I can still conjure his face and his surroundings. He is alone and is broken for the remorse over that which he has created.

Rocky_Shorz
15th October 2012, 02:48
must have been in the summer when I was tan...

looking out my tent, nature around me is beautiful...

does typing on a computer count as engaging?

I am able to watch the whole world from here... ;)

oh wait, no remorse, whew, it isn't me... ;)

AriG
15th October 2012, 02:55
must have been in the summer when I was tan...

looking out my tent, nature around me is beautiful...

does typing on a computer count as engaging?

I am able to watch the whole world from here... ;)

oh wait, no remorse, whew, it isn't me... ;)

pm me a photo and we'll see :)

Wind
15th October 2012, 03:03
xZEO1Lug25s

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 03:04
I had this vision. Many years ago. I saw a very human, very kind, very loving man living amidst nature, yet surrounded by a fortress. He was a brown man. Not black, not white but Brown. Possibly Anglo/South American in appearance. Refined features.

He was wise but wise with kindness and energy. He was also weary and he had no desire to engage, but to observe.

I can still conjure his face and his surroundings. He is alone and is broken for the remorse over that which he has created.

My Son's description of Him at the moment is that He is no longer broken as He knows He is no longer alone.

He has no remorse for His Creation now, He knows We wont let Him down.

The Father is reuniting with The Mother and The Children Are Listening.

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 03:10
xZEO1Lug25s

It's been a long time since I heard that one.
Fits in lovely.
Thanks Zoe

AwakeInADream
15th October 2012, 17:51
I sometimes think that the old man who walks his dog past my window every morning is God. I know he isn't, but I do feel that God is watching us constantly(we all do don't we??), and think that maybe he presents himself to us in disguise sometimes in order to see how we behave towards him.

I think we should treat everyone we meet as if they are God anyway, because you never know...

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 20:22
I sometimes think that the old man who walks his dog past my window every morning is God. I know he isn't, but I do feel that God is watching us constantly(we all do don't we??), and think that maybe he presents himself to us in disguise sometimes in order to see how we behave towards him.

I think we should treat everyone we meet as if they are God anyway, because you never know...

Well they do say the only fear we have should be a fear of God. So we only have ourselves to fear, which makes a lot of sense.
If we can truly justify our actions throughout this life then we have nothing to fear. We will be our own judge and jury.

AwakeInADream
15th October 2012, 21:07
Yes I've often felt that after 'enlightenment' we will look back on our lives, and judge ourselves, either with pride or shame. Let's make ourselves proud!

Rocky_Shorz
15th October 2012, 21:50

My Son's description of Him at the moment is that He is no longer broken as He knows He is no longer alone.

He has no remorse for His Creation now, He knows We wont let Him down.

The Father is reuniting with The Mother and The Children Are Listening.

if he didn't read what I had written, it shows his connection to me and the grid hearing my thoughts... shhh ;)

pugwash84
15th October 2012, 21:54
I think if God was a man he would be a farmer working on the fields making the earth look good and providing food. I think he would know how people felt because he would be empathetic and kind and he would care for the earth and respect every living thing that lives on the planet, be it animal or plant. I also think he would thank the earth for the energy took from the earth to grow the plants and make the food allowing people to live and would give back to the earth through mediation and hard work. He would also judge people but only because some people need more help than others and everyone and everything would be important to him xxxxxxx

ulli
15th October 2012, 22:14
The forerunner of the Bahai Faith is considered divine. He was martyred...in a public execution.
His name was the Bab, which translated means the Gate, and his role in the Baha'i Faith is the equivalent of that of John the Baptist.
The prophet who's advent he proclaimed was Baha'u'llah.

"The Bab had been held captive in the remote mountain fortress of Chiriq for two years when a high government official ordered Him to be moved the city of Tabriz to be tried and executed in June of 1850.

The convoy took a circuitous route to reach Tabriz and large numbers of people turned out along the way to see the Bab.
The Rev. J. H. Shield, an American missionary to Persia, wrote:
"When the Bab passed through Oroomiah on his way to his execution,
the missionaries watched the excitement with great interest.
The crowds of people were ready to receive him as the long-expected Imam,
even the water in which he bathed was regarded as holy water."

When the Bab arrived in Tabriz, He was held overnight in a house.
The next day He was being taken to the barracks and a large crowd gathered to see Him.
Suddenly a young man named Muhammad-' Ali burst from the crowd and threw himself at the feet of the Bab.
"Send me not from Thee, O Master. Wherever Thou goest, suffer me to follow Thee."

The Bab replied, "Muhammad-'Ali, arise, and rest assured you will be with Me.
Tomorrow you shall witness what God hath decreed."
The guards seized the young man and brought him to the cell with the Bab and several other of His followers.
That night, the Bab said, "This same youth who has risen to comply with My wish, will, together with Me, suffer martyrdom. Him will I choose to share with Me its crown.
Verily Muhammad-'Ali will be with Us in Paradise."

Rest of the article is here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rothwell-polk/bahais-martyrdom-of-the-bab_b_893406.html

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 22:49
I think if God was a man he would be a farmer working on the fields making the earth look good and providing food. I think he would know how people felt because he would be empathetic and kind and he would care for the earth and respect every living thing that lives on the planet, be it animal or plant. I also think he would thank the earth for the energy took from the earth to grow the plants and make the food allowing people to live and would give back to the earth through mediation and hard work. He would also judge people but only because some people need more help than others and everyone and everything would be important to him xxxxxxx

I can see a lot of ladies fighting for him, how would we keep peace on Earth? LOL

But if the rest of the men were also God as they are, all us ladies would have a Godly man. Woo hoo can't wait.

danimyl
15th October 2012, 23:20
Here we have the famous Hubble "Deep Field" long exposure shot of what was once a supposedly "empty" part of the sky. Those are galaxies, not stars.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/118/cache/hubble-deep-field-distant-galaxies_11803_600x450.jpg

The Creator is the Creator of all that. A billion billion stars and a billion billion worlds, intelligences, and so much that we can't conceive of.

The Lord of all the Universes is an intelligence that no incarnate being has the mind to comprehend, and it is without a personality. It is everything all at once, the sum of all relationships. There is no way to encapsulate or embody this in a physical mind. Angelic Presences can do this, yes. And these people have been construed as Godly in history. But to suppose that the Creator of all Life can fit inside a human body, or would choose to do this, is to drastically misinterpret reality.

Our prayers go unanswered because we ask too little. What is offered is so much greater.

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 23:48
Here we have the famous Hubble "Deep Field" long exposure shot of what was once a supposedly "empty" part of the sky. Those are galaxies, not stars.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/118/cache/hubble-deep-field-distant-galaxies_11803_600x450.jpg

The Creator is the Creator of all that. A billion billion stars and a billion billion worlds, intelligences, and so much that we can't conceive of.

The Lord of all the Universes is an intelligence that no incarnate being has the mind to comprehend, and it is without a personality. It is everything all at once, the sum of all relationships. There is no way to encapsulate or embody this in a physical mind. Angelic Presences can do this, yes. And these people have been construed as Godly in history. But to suppose that the Creator of all Life can fit inside a human body, or would choose to do this, is to drastically misinterpret reality.

Our prayers go unanswered because we ask too little. What is offered is so much greater.

If people were to put themselves in the position of this entity (and we should be able to because we come form "him ")
Who after infinite nothingness/everythingness would stay in that dimension when they could experience the Love of Mother Earth. That LOVE is why we are all here, we chose to experience it again. The grounding Love she gives us reminds us of Our beginning.
Why would we not want to share that with "him"

Even Terry Pratchett's DEATH had the occasional holiday.

Zoe x

S-L
16th October 2012, 15:50

If all that has ever been created is a part of God, then he is all of us, everything seen and unseen, every dimension of being and unbeing. Your every thought and feeling are God's thoughts and feelings. Your question is already an actuality.

Rocky_Shorz
16th October 2012, 16:00
85% of our brains are not used by us...

some call it an Artificial intelligence AI, others recognize it as a Grid connecting us and creating this reality...

replace the ri with an o and you'll understand what I believe...

Kiforall
16th October 2012, 16:22
Below is the message sent to Rocky regarding my Son's interpretation a video of an Ancient monument posted on another thread.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47374-12-000-Year-Old-Unexplained-Structures&p=521661&viewfull=1#post521661
There are quite a few threads at the moment regarding Indigo children and what they are here to do.
Rocky suggested I post the message here and I think he was going to add it to the archeology section.

Hi, I've just shown him the video. He thanked you so much and said this is what he needs. I'll try and relay what he said, remember he's 9yrs, I've just listed it as he said it without any questioning. I've PM'd you because I'm finding it a bit freaky. I would be happy to share if it's the right thing to do.

He knows it
There's nothing school about it.

"We needed them to make that, one for each animal they took.

Aliens and the gold rush he talked about before. Indigo children were giving aliens/other galaxy people gold in payment to heal people.

The indigo children knew what was happening, the aliens asked what they could do to help, they built a boat.

The Indigo children carved the stone with the help of aliens (although he does say they weren't what he would call aliens just from another galaxy)

The monument was a list, the picture of the massive line on the rock with the animal picture was like a tick to say that animal was done.

The circle structures were like cages for animals, the ones on the pictures were the ones they collected/saved

He saw the holes on the top of the pillars and said they were there as numbers to count the animals.

The indigo children were asked what they wanted doing with the monument. They were very proud of it and wanted to preserved it. He said like a good piece of school work.

Indigo children aren't aliens, they come from another universe, their planet has 're booted' . They have energy there because it's mature.

Zoe x

Ahauchata
16th October 2012, 17:37
Hello, Since I am very new here and still learning this forum, to offer my personal take on the question that is being presented in this thread, my personal inner feelings and just to share so you all get to know me a little, I feel the concept of 'oneness' with what would be considered the creator. Personally speaking my feelings are that I/We are all forms of energy. I see the world around me as all interconnected energy (conscious energy) and thus; in these times a lot of us are waking up to this concept. I feel in some way and it may sound bizarre, but I feel that 'the creator' created me via thought and thus; this is how I came to being. I feel that being in 'physical reality' is like being sort of a messenger for the creator as he/she/both experiences through me via the physical. Thus; 'God' created me in image (energy) thus giving me free will to remember.

GloriousPoetry
16th October 2012, 18:50
God is everywhere......

Rocky_Shorz
16th October 2012, 19:01
Below is the message sent to Rocky regarding my Son's interpretation a video of an Ancient monument posted on another thread.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?47374-12-000-Year-Old-Unexplained-Structures&p=521661&viewfull=1#post521661
There are quite a few threads at the moment regarding Indigo children and what they are here to do.
Rocky suggested I post the message here and I think he was going to add it to the archeology section.

Hi, I've just shown him the video. He thanked you so much and said this is what he needs. I'll try and relay what he said, remember he's 9yrs, I've just listed it as he said it without any questioning. I've PM'd you because I'm finding it a bit freaky. I would be happy to share if it's the right thing to do.

He knows it

Aliens and the gold rush he talked about before. Indigo children were giving aliens/other galaxy people gold in payment to heal people.

The indigo children knew what was happening, the aliens asked what they could do to help, they built a boat.

The Indigo children carved the stone with the help of aliens (although he does say they weren't what he would call aliens just from another galaxy)

The monument was a list, the picture of the massive line on the rock with the animal picture was like a tick to say that animal was done.

The circle structures were like cages for animals, the ones on the pictures were the ones they collected/saved

He saw the holes on the top of the pillars and said they were there as numbers to count the animals.

The indigo children were asked what they wanted doing with the monument. They were very proud of it and wanted to preserved it. He said like a good piece of school work.

Indigo children aren't aliens, they come from another universe, their planet has 're booted' . They have energy there because it's mature.

Zoe x

thanks for sharing it with everyone...

your son doesn't know this, but I have shared that is where the arc left from when the flood hit, I have many other places I'm sure he would love to see too, and the world would love him to share his answers...

what has he said about the Stonehenges all over the world, which look much like the crystal circles in a very large scale...

Rocky_Shorz
16th October 2012, 19:07
God is everywhere......

peeks under the table...

aww I missed him...

Kiforall
16th October 2012, 21:04

He knows it

Zoe x

thanks for sharing it with everyone...

your son doesn't know this, but I have shared that is where the arc left from when the flood hit, I have many other places I'm sure he would love to see too, and the world would love him to share his answers...

what has he said about the Stonehenges all over the world, which look much like the crystal circles in a very large scale...

He's funny, he doesn't understand why you are so interested in stone circles. They are just energy circles where people prayed to receive energy for healing. He says if anyone living in the area was ill a meeting was arranged and the circle was charged by praying and the person was put in the middle to make them feel better. He said he'd sleep on it and see if he can find out more e.g who built them and how but I'm giggling at his attitude towards something that he see's as normal and we look at them in awe. lol

He also added that the stone circles they used for the animals were slightly different because the animals weren't ill. They just wanted to keep their stress levels down, so the circles made them sleepy whilst they were collected. Each circle held one particular family of animals i.e grass eaters.

When I asked him how many animals were collected and from where he said that they came from Europe and a bit into Asia. The size of the circles related to how much room was available in the Ark. That is how they knew the size needed. He said that the flood was caused by the same things happening now and they had hoped it would help the Earth but it didn't.
He did say that he would be happy to look at some more ancient monuments but he thinks the answers will be much the same.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 00:28
well I appreciate his insights, most children lose their gifts before they are old enough to explain these mysteries to us old timers...

I'd love to hear about the underwater cities to see which was Atlantis too, I have a feeling he knows...

praying to charge the circle for healing, very interesting...

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 02:09
The size of the circles related to how much room was available in the Ark. That is how they knew the size needed.

This is a fascinating relationship between the circle's size and the room in the Ark.

Is this the room size given to each individual animal type?

These ratio's could have bearing on my investigation on the healing properties of certain frequencies of sound, I will have to study the ancient monuments more.

Is there another source of information I can check, that gives more information on the Ark's inner construction?

applecrusher1992
17th October 2012, 05:54

It would be the person I would least expect it to be for a reason opposite to the reason I would think he/she would be here for.

AwakeInADream
17th October 2012, 06:18
It would be the person I would least expect it to be for a reason opposite to the reason I would think he/she would be here for.

Yes, but what if he were just playing that role to fool you, and in fact the opposite was the case for reasons not opposite because they are beyond duality but rather form a triangular relationship in reasoning.

You're right! :) How can we expect to understand the mind of God?

Carmody
18th October 2012, 01:42
WHERE IS HE???

31.00 minutes.....

zgAloKY4_Jg

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 05:33
KiForall and her son left us?

being around gifted Indigo adults is the perfect mentoring for a gifted child, how sad...

who in the world scared her away?

thanks to both of you for sharing what you did with all of us...

danimyl
19th October 2012, 22:01
If people were to put themselves in the position of this entity (and we should be able to because we come form "him ")
Who after infinite nothingness/everythingness would stay in that dimension when they could experience the Love of Mother Earth. That LOVE is why we are all here, we chose to experience it again. The grounding Love she gives us reminds us of Our beginning.

Zoe x

Meh.

Not sure I can get on board with that. The Earth is a lovely place and I'm deeply invested in trying to preserve what's left of it. But I'm not here to keep experiencing love from a planetary body. I think that's kind of backwards, no? The planet needs love from us. The Great Love (http://wp.newmessage.org/the-great-love/) calls to all. Few can hear. Fewer can respond. Fewer can give in response.

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 14:01

Zoe x

Meh.

Not sure I can get on board with that. The Earth is a lovely place and I'm deeply invested in trying to preserve what's left of it. But I'm not here to keep experiencing love from a planetary body. I think that's kind of backwards, no? The planet needs love from us. The Great Love (http://wp.newmessage.org/the-great-love/) calls to all. Few can hear. Fewer can respond. Fewer can give in response.

I agree that it is Us who need to love the planet but please don't think that the Earth does not love you back!

Zoe x

Billy
21st October 2012, 14:42
The creator is already on earth, Through humanity the Creator sees and experiences the density and the emotional polarities that we experience. Humanity also has the ability of shining the light of the creator and bringing peace on earth.

Peace