PDA

View Full Version : Arlen Specter, Originator of the Single Bullet Theory in JFK Assassination, Dies

Kryztian
15th October 2012, 00:42
U.S. Senator Arlen Specter who worked in the Warren Commission on the JFK assassination "investigation" and the inventor of the "Single Bullet Theory" died today. Per his theory one bullet penetrated 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone, killing a President and inflicting multiple wounds on a Governor.

Here is a timeline of key events in his life. Amazing how his career took off after his "discovery", just as Earl Warren's did as he became head of the Supreme Court.
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/615/3077799/Key-events-in-career-of-former-Sen-Arlen-Specter-

Here he is explaining his utter B.S. theory to Dan Rather with total conviction.
vgq83rnDAyU

AriG
15th October 2012, 01:30
Good riddance, bad rubbish.

ghostrider
15th October 2012, 02:54
He will be back around the year 2162 , hope he learned his lesson. Enjoy being a spirit , and too bad for you , your gonna miss the end of the world fearmongering peak.

Star Mariner
15th October 2012, 18:53
I'm no expert on US political histories, re Arlen Spector, but regarding the single bullet theory. I voted YES. The only one to do so at present.

I think it rather silly now, how, for many years, I believed in the second shooter. Oswald was, I believe, the only individual to shoot at Kennedy's motorcade that day. All evidence points to that, and nothing tangible at all has ever emerged to contradict it. However, it is a given that he was at the bottom of a sinister pyramid of influence that conspired to perform this slaying. He was the perfect patsy, and quickly disposed of. But he alone fired those 3 shots.

I'm very sure now that the second shot was responsible for the wound suffered by both Kennedy and Connally. And many of even the most outspoken ‘magic-bullet’ theorists are beginning to come round to that. If you doubt it yourself, you need to watch this:

For the 2nd (magic bullet) shot, concentrate on the part 20 -25mins in.

WJJqonvtK8Q

Yes I am well aware that NatGeo is not always a tip-top reference point for alternative subject matters, it often seen to be a peddler of complete drivel, and a lot of fear-mongery. But this documentary is a must-watch, for it clears up so much garbage that has surrounded (bogged-down) the Kennedy assassination controversy for the last 49 years.

Carmody
15th October 2012, 19:02
Are you trying to be provocative?

we seem to be getting quite a bit of that coming out of the woodwork, on this forum, as of recent. perhaps due to me getting out of the one given thread more often,and maybe seeing it..

Oswald. One bullet. Yeah...right.

I'm a good shot. Or, that I'm slowly getting back to being one. I've got better than average vision (20-15) and good control, breathing, etc. The shot was almost impossible. And Oswald was not a good shot. Nor was the rifle the correct one for the job. The list is endless. Oh, and that you appear to know very little about ballistics with regard to hitting flesh and bone.

http://www.lindentertainment.com/temporary_joke_of_the_day_files/oswald%20band.jpg

let me put it to you this way: the back of his head came apart. In order for that to happen with a rear impact, the FRONT of his head (face) would have to completely near vaporized.

Star Mariner
15th October 2012, 19:45
Are you trying to be provocative?

we seem to be getting quite a bit of that coming out of the woodwork, on this forum, as of recent. perhaps due to me getting out of the one given thread more often,and maybe seeing it..

Oswald. One bullet. Yeah...right.

I'm a good shot. Or, that I'm slowly getting back to being one. I've got better than average vision (20-15) and good control, breathing, etc. The shot was almost impossible. And Oswald was not a good shot. Nor was the rifle the correct one for the job. The list is endless. Oh, and that you appear to know very little about ballistics with regard to hitting flesh and bone.

http://www.lindentertainment.com/temporary_joke_of_the_day_files/oswald%20band.jpg

Provocative? I can't say I like what you're insinuating about me. And I didn't just spring out of any woodwork. I'm merely stating what I believe to be the case.

Those people who believe in multiple shooters, grassy knolls and all that, are a godsend to the 'TPTB' who are covering up the real meat and potatoes of this assassination, which is: who tasked the patsy Oswald to do it and why...? (Probably the same who tasked Oswald to assassinate Major General Edwin Walker in April '63.)

Oswald was a hit-man, just following orders. Yeh he probably had a stand-by other shooter to take care of what he screwed up, but he didn’t screw up, did he, so no other shooter was necessary, was it...

He got off the kill-shot and fulfilled his part. Oswald was a Mob dogsbody. The Mob being a middle-management firm. Above them, some black, hidden arm of the CIA, NSA, FBI, and others. Above them, the real puppet masters of everything. And who are they? That's the question.

See the layers. See the real layers at work here, and use wisdom to discern the hidden truths that have brainwashed people for years in an endless circle of conspiratorial tail-chasing. The whole reason why this mystery is unsolved, is people have been barking up the wrong bloody tree for 50 damn years near enough.

Other shooters? No, none that actually fired a shot anyway. That ‘decoy’ has clouded people's ideas for years and years, and provided the perfect foil for the actual conspiracy, the actual mystery secreted at a far deeper level of enigma… and that was the Plot itself, conceived by unknown parties for unknown reasons - but we can guess - and that was to remove Kennedy publically with shock and awe (which they did), leave the shooter high and dry (which they did), silence that shooter forever (which they did), and leave no tangible trace whatsoever of those invisible few who actually planned this operation, and executed it to perfection (which they did). And for good measure, stir in a little good ole’ disinfo, some very good disinfo, just to plant confusion, debate, and wild speculation that cannot ever be proved. (Which they did).

I'm continuously amazed people can't see that. Can you not see how 'TPTB' might very well have planted this grassy knoll myth-nonsense in the first-place, at least fuelled it, just to provide that foil?

The best way to hide the truth is to hide it in a lie.

Star Mariner
15th October 2012, 20:09
let me put it to you this way: the back of his head came apart. In order for that to happen with a rear impact, the FRONT of his head (face) would have to completely near vaporized.

I'm sorry but your thinking here is way behind the times. This is unscientific, very nonclinical Oliver Stone territory (as represented in his mostly fictional movie) which you follow here, rather than actual evidence which has been collected over many years. You really need to get up to date and get educated: watch this only 9 minute clip, which shows actual forensic experiments in action, dispelling half a century of myth-nonsense.

_RX2phbWmgA

Paul
15th October 2012, 20:55
Provocative? I can't say I like what you're insinuating about me.

I'm sorry but your thinking here is way behind the times. This is unscientific, very nonclinical Oliver Stone territory (as represented in his mostly fictional movie) which you follow here, rather than actual evidence which has been collected over many years.

Please cease such provocations. If I have any say in the matter, this is the wrong forum for such.

mountain_jim
16th October 2012, 00:16
I agree with Paul.

And photo(s) exist which appear to show Oswald was standing out in front of the building when the motorcade arrived.

He was likely the designated patsy who fired no shots at all.

conk
16th October 2012, 14:27
Find the video Bush Connection to JFK Assassination. Daddy Bush seems to have played a prominent role in this. He says he doesn't remember where he was on that November day, yet a photo of him in Dallas exists.

sirdipswitch
19th October 2012, 14:28
I love this video, that someone spent a bunch of money trying to prove their claims, that Oswald was the only "shooter", when this very video, shows another "shooter", delivering the "Kill" shot.

I was in the Army, at the time this happened. I was in my room, watching this on TV. Yes I had my own room. I was barracks, sargent. There were others watching with me, and we watched this over and over that day. Someone pointed to the TV screen and said: "LOOK". The next few times they showed that clip, we all watched in HORROR, as we reallised what we were seeing. As this happened on a week end, I called the "Officer of the Day, and he came to our barracks, and I explained what we had seen to him, and then he stayed and watched several times more, with us. Finnally he said: "Gentlemen, if you would care to live to a ripe old age, this information "Cannot", leave this room."

6 months later, we were in the motor pool, doing equipment maintenance, when this same Officer, came up to me, and said: "Something that you don't know is, that I come from a very wealthy family, and am privilaged to information, that you will never know. I have learned that 27 people have died, trying to get this information to the public. We talked for quite some time, but that needs not be related here.

Now you can go to the video, and watch what we watched the day it happened. And know this also. Even though this is now, in the hands of the "Public", and "IS" known, by "ALL" that matter, "NOTHING", is being done about it. Replay the video. Place your pointer, at 7:55, and start clicking your button, replaying just that car scene, over and over, and over, and you will see.. Kennedy is shot, Gov Connely and the Driver, turn around to look, then they turn back forward, then the Driver turns to look "Back" again, and this time, you can "Plainly see the gun in his hand, and his left arm, with elbow raised in alignment with the shot. Connely, is facing forward, and the gun is just visible, in the drivers left hand, above Connelys head. It shows right at the end of that car scene. The more you watch it, the more it will become visible to you.

This scared me as badly then, as that first time I watched the the Twin Towers drop, in a very precicely controlled, demolition. I have learned through more than 40 years of personal investigation, that there are "Powers" in control of this rock, that you could never immagine. Now that I have become experienced at Astral Projection, I have been able to confirm, that which I previously allready knew. This is why I live alone, in a one bedroom apartment with my little boston Terrier, there is nothing that I, as a mere human with little means, could ever hope to change. But NOW, there are things, that I can, and "AM", doing.

We all, have our own journey, and now you know a portion of mine. Just know, that where ever your journey may lead, that you are "Loved", no matter where it may lead you.

sirdipswitch
19th October 2012, 15:08
oops! i was talking about the vid, that Star Mariner, put up as proof for one shot. 9:39 minutes. Go to 7:55 of that one.

Paul
19th October 2012, 17:16
I love this video, that someone spent a bunch of money trying to prove their claims, that Oswald was the only "shooter", when this very video, shows another "shooter", delivering the "Kill" shot.
On this page, http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jimmarrsgatekeeper31may10.shtml, Bill Cooper provides another analysis of the Zapruder film, showing more clearly the driver William Greer shooting John F. Kennedy.

Spellbound
19th October 2012, 18:39
I've long believed that Oswald was a patsy. I don't believe he fired a single shot (and certainly not the kill shot). Think what you want about Oliver Stone's movie and all the other propaganda surrounding this subject....but there is simply too much conflicting evidence to think that Oswald did it by himself. Though it certainly isn't the best documentary out there....I'd recommend watching The Men Who Killed Kennedy (especially the final 3 episodes which were banned) to get a closer look at the subject. Oswald was a patsy (as was Ruby).

Dave - Toronto

19th October 2012, 19:05
Clearer image of the second shooter on the grassy knoll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?4f3mlbrwXjg

sigma6
4th July 2013, 08:34
Clearer image of the second shooter on the grassy knoll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?4f3mlbrwXjg

Amazing this video never got more attention. It reads like an Agatha Christie novel
Obviously, they never intended the Zapruder film to go public... they were simply going to bury it, and lie through their teeth, which according to Bill Cooper IS US policy. And without that video, they would even dare to float such a line of crap... just imagining what could have happened if they simply had made that video public, makes me sick to think.

Here we are 50 years later admitting it was the government, but who cares... so what if you have proof that your entire country from the president down is being run by a homosexual crime syndicate tied to the mafia. What's to think about... no thoughts are conjuring in my head... time to go to a baseball game ... my favourite part is getting up and singing the national anthem and eating a hotdog... LOL

Wow, it's so point blank obvious, it's videos like this that make the American government look like a bunch of degenerates, and makes Americans look like blind sheeple deserving to be lead to the slaughter... if 300,000,000 people can't convict a handful of scumbags with incontrovertible evidence like that.

But they will still hunt down a 90 year old German guy to the ends of South America, with no other evidence but that he was a soldier in a particular unit, because he may have been responsible for killing people during a f***ing war.

A guy who looks like he is wearing clown makeup holding what looks like a rifle aimed and pointed in the direction that would perfectly fit the angle of the head wound of the president of the United States, caught on film

... what a disgusting shame...

If there ever was a way to make the entire world lose respect for your nation, what could be more convincing? WAKE UP AMERICA!