PDA

View Full Version : If Our Children are Our way home what do They suggest We do?

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 01:27
A few threads are indicating that the answers lie in the pure spirit of Our Children.
If this is true the answers to many questions can be answered:

Why is there poison in our water?

Why are children given vaccinations?

Why is it a legal requirement that children go to school?

Why are children abused?

Why are there so many children being left to starve?

It's not us they are trying to dumb down, it's our children.

If Our special young beings are here to help why don't we ask them for guidance.
How many parents are in a position to listen to their children? and how many children are in a secure enough environment to be true to themselves and feel confident enough to know they will be listened to and understood.
Most children who possess the truth have probably been labeled autistic/ hyper active etc and are probably on medication to suppress them by now.

Others don't have a stable environment to express themselves fully (drugs/peer pressure/bullying/abuse/poverty/war/starvation etc)

But some are talking, sharing their knowledge and they are being listened to. The bond of connection between two beings experiencing this is empowering and everyone can and will begin to feel the LOVE as more people become aware that their children are everything they are.

I am sure that they have all the answers necessary for everything we need to live as One within the universe in a balanced state.

This is where Our life knowledge comes in, this is what the children need us for, to communicate their knowledge in a way adults can understand. We can do this by asking questions that do not lead our children into a preconceived idea of ours, just guide them as to which vocabulary may work, just like a teacher should.

We are their voice, there are some nice messages coming through but some are too vague and could easily be misinterpreted as I have found out myself.
As the adult voice we need to have patience to only divulge information when we know it will be understood.

Do I think this is the right time?

The responses I get will answer that question. I need no child to tell me that LOL.

Zoe

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 02:37
The Children (Us) need their Mother (Earth) and She has given us the everything we need. Her relationship with her brother's and sister's can only be balanced, united if we listen to her Wisdom. This She has ground into Our Children.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/proverbs/passage.aspx?q=proverbs+1:15-25

Proverbs 1:20 She who is full of Wisdom cries without for all to hear; She utters HER voice in the streets; She cries in the chief places of commerce/concourse, in the OPENING of the GATES; In the cities SHE utters HER WORDS saying...

How long,you simple minded ones,will you love simplicity? All the while the scorners delight in their scorning and fools hate AND FOOLS HATE the knowledge of GOD...

Turn away, all of you at my reproof: behold I will pour out my Spirit unto you, I will make known MY WORDS unto you.

Because I have called YOU and YOU refused me; I have stretched out MY hand and NO MAN has turned away and regarded what I have made known for their sakes.

Solomon said to his Son; Get wisdom,get understanding,forget it not,neither decline from the words that I speak to you Son...

Forsake HER not and SHE shall preserve you; Love HER and SHE shall keep thee all thy days...

Wisdom is the principal factor when judging any matter,therefor get Wisdom with understanding;

Exalt HER and SHE shall promote you,she shall bring you honour when you see to it that you embrace HER...

She shall give to your head an ornament of Grace and a crown of glory she shall deliver to you...

You see the Woman known as Eva my Eva Chavvah was always meant to be honored and for any man who does not honor her he only brings shame and contempt to himself...

pilotsimone
15th October 2012, 18:02
deleted post

Peace of Mind
15th October 2012, 18:37
Children will actually raise the parent, but it is the stubborn trained parent that is often dumbing down the child. You can’t really fault the parents because they went through the same process when they/we were kids. I’ve learned a great deal from children and the people society has deemed to be mentally challenge/handicap/retarded.

IMHO, children have the most common sense, but they are robbed of it as they grow into their organized slave driven societies. By the time they become adults they are thoroughly confused, disempowered, and in many cases blindingly obedient.

Peace

Kiforall
15th October 2012, 19:49
Children will actually raise the parent, but it is the stubborn trained parent that is often dumbing down the child. You can’t really fault the parents because they went through the same process when they/we were kids. I’ve learned a great deal from children and the people society has deemed to be mentally challenge/handicap/retarded.

IMHO, children have the most common sense, but they are robbed of it as they grow into their organized slave driven societies. By the time they become adults they are thoroughly confused, disempowered, and in many cases blindingly obedient.

Peace

I find the term 'geek and nerd' are used to describe these children within their peer group. My Son is proud to be a geek now.
I am really talking about more than just common sense in the vague description our society gives it.
It seems to me that the common sense is more of a universal knowledge. I don't think all children are gifted this way as most carry the ego that their parent's DNA has carried throughout their lives and have now passed down to their children. For some reason these gifted children seem protected against this genetic inheritance that most receive.
Our family has always been open and honest, our Son is definitely a purer spirit than his older sister who seems to have sponged up my previous negativity and issues. She can just walk into the house from school and you can feel the unbalanced energy enter with her. It is having more of an effect on me now than it ever did and my Son cannot even stand to be in the same room as her. I think she needs to stand under a waterfall for a week lol.

Zoe x

greybeard
15th October 2012, 20:04
Simply put very young children live in the moment.
No thought of past or future they are fully present in the "Now"
Their ego is not fully formed so everything is fresh and new.
Jesus said be as children.
Chris

Peace of Mind
15th October 2012, 20:17

Peace

I find the term 'geek and nerd' are used to describe these children within their peer group. My Son is proud to be a geek now.
I am really talking about more than just common sense in the vague description our society gives it.
It seems to me that the common sense is more of a universal knowledge. I don't think all children are gifted this way as most carry the ego that their parent's DNA has carried throughout their lives and have now passed down to their children. For some reason these gifted children seem protected against this genetic inheritance that most receive.
Our family has always been open and honest, our Son is definitely a purer spirit than his older sister who seems to have sponged up my previous negativity and issues. She can just walk into the house from school and you can feel the unbalanced energy enter with her. It is having more of an effect on me now than it ever did and my Son cannot even stand to be in the same room as her. I think she needs to stand under a waterfall for a week lol.

Zoe x

Indeed, Children are so precious. They are our future and we should keep them as pure and innocent as possible. To see them being conditioned to be less then what they are can be a bit disheartening. So brilliant, so outgoing, and often asking all the right questions. At times they seem to have the most logical answers to our hardest questions too. When we protect them, guild them(not lead them), and give them room to experience instead of telling them what is what….we do them and ourselves a Hugh favor.

Peace