PDA

View Full Version : Ed Grimsley Skywatch

Precog
16th October 2012, 04:49
Just thought I would drop a line as I have just returned from a cruise with the Newlife Expo at sea where Ed and I put on a skywatch each night on top of the ship. The Captain had heard Ed on Coast To Coast so he turned the lights out on the top three floors for us. On my way back at the airport I ran into an ex Navy officer and thanked him for his service. We talked for a while and I told him we were exposing the secret space program. I was shocked when he replied that it was nothing new and that we were flying invisible craft over Vietnam to plan bombing runs. He spent 5 years over there on board a ship. He said thats as much info as he cared to share.

conk
16th October 2012, 14:17
So, how did the Skywatch go? See anything interesting?

Sloppyjoe
16th October 2012, 16:09
I've been meaning to go on his skywatch but he's always been out of town! I have family who lives right next to where he does the skywatches, some day i'll do it.

we-R-one
16th October 2012, 16:27
I've always wanted to go on one of Ed's skywatches. I spoke to him on the phone a couple of times, he was quite genuine. I have family nearby, but haven't had a chance to connect with Ed....it's definitely in the back of my mind if I ever get back out there.

Maia Gabrial
18th October 2012, 14:01
I wish I could have one of the binoculars he designed. I admire people like Ed....