PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestion.

Tony
16th October 2012, 08:30
Forum suggestion - Write about what you know - your understanding of how things seem to you.

People need something to refer to.

More and more people are becoming aware that there are things going on in the world that are, “just not right”! And of course want to know more, but may not have the time or ability to sift through all the paper work as we had to. Some of us were lucky to come across the right data at the right time.

I was wondering if you may feel moved to write your own understanding, a brief history of events that may join a few dots up for others. It is quite easy to forget how we first started, believing this and that, and then finding it may not be true! At least it will help other to know where to start looking.

Going back to basics and writing for others, sometimes clears one's own confusions!

Tony

WhiteFeather
16th October 2012, 14:01
Individual Summarization. Great Idea Tony.

For Starters Human Existence: (IMO... Are we related to the hominid or the primate species on this planet directly? I have some doubts....) So Were we genetically modified from this species, and why...by whom.... for what.... to do work.

kersley
16th October 2012, 17:00
Individual Summarization. Great Idea Tony.

For Starters Human Existence: (IMO... Are we related to the hominid or the primate species on this planet directly? I have some doubts....) So Were we genetically modified from this species, and why...by whom.... for what.... to do work.

Hey.. You started, may as well finish it off ?

Daughter of Time
16th October 2012, 17:12
Tony,

Is your suggestion that we should all start threads about topics we have knowledge of?

Tony
16th October 2012, 18:21
Tony,

Is your suggestion that we should all start threads about topics we have knowledge of?

Hello Daughter of time,

It's more about how we see things tying together.

There are areas where we are interested in, that may connect with others.
I'm hoping others will join in to fill any gaps and not just argue.
Some threads get so broken up with personal likes and dislikes that is it not easy to follow the topic.

It is sometimes easier to read what people put in their own words.
We are sort of doing this already, but it may give us a little more focus
if we become a real alternative media.

I've started one called 'Our governments are terrorists.'

It's just a suggestion.

Kind regards,
Tony

Sammy
16th October 2012, 18:40
I found that my entire life was dedicated to learning who my own worst enemy was - myself! ...as represented by my own ego. Then I spent a brief period trying to isolate and eliminate "it." Then I discovered that if I did, I would no longer exist within form.

I then considered that action (ego elimination) to be selfish in that my children and lovely wife, Cristina, and the few friends who have somehow survived my ego might be a wee bit sad I was "gone."

So I accepted my constant companion and established "who" is boss at the end of the day. The winner of boss is.... everyone and everything (including "god") else BUT my ego! hahaha... so now that I have this little bugger reasonably isolated and put properly in "its" place... I am now in the next phase of my eternal experience which can be best characterized as a "cooperative" effort where I allow "the beast" some wiggle room with an end of the day goal where I can set "it" free.

Hope that summarizes well enough my life's experience to date for others.

Cheers and have a great rest of your day, justoneman

Kiforall
16th October 2012, 19:50
My father was physically abusive towards myself, my mother and our dogs.
As I grew up I looked for reasons to understand why he would do these things to people he apparently loved.
He was a great provider as such, always worked etc but just lacked the self control of a responsible person.

My Grandparents knew what went on, they lived on the same street. They heard the fights as they returned from a night on the beer.
I would ask them why and other than my father's father being the same with his wife there were no answers that justified his behaviour.
The fact that I was told he still loved us gave me a very unusual understanding of love at a young age.

My life from childhood was always drawn to negative relationships, I think I felt comfortable with what was for me normal.

It wasn't until I met my present partner and had our first child that all the past came back to give me a huge emotional kick up the ass.

I was diagnosed with post natal depression. I think it's nature's way to say hang on a minute, until you sort your own problems out how can you bring up a child.

One of the councillors explained that men who have been abused usually go on to be abuser's and most women try hard not to be.

This started my inner journey to go through all the experiences that had led me to a very dark place. I always thought I was hard and nothing bothered me. When it catches up with you and it generally does there is no going forward until every little issue is resolved.

I am aware that this helped with my spiritual journey but the healing and animal communication was going on since I was a child. It never affected that. It has got a lot stronger since sorting out my past issues but without that connection as a child who knows where I'd be now.

I have always loved my animals and felt safe with them.

Zoe x

mojo
16th October 2012, 20:05
Hi...Connecting is helpful and provides a larger perspective. Early man spoke of a time period that we are moving in that was so important they either wrote it down or shared about it in the oral tradition. Oct 2012 is here and it does feel like the clock is running.

skamandar
16th October 2012, 22:26
Forum suggestion - Write about what you know - your understanding of how things seem to you.

More and more people are becoming aware that there are things going on in the world that are, “just not right”! And of course want to know more, but may not have the time or ability to sift through all the paper work as we had to. Some of us were lucky to come across the right data at the right time.

I was wondering if you may feel moved to write your own understanding, a brief history of events that may join a few dots up for others. It is quite easy to forget how we first started, believing this and that, and then finding it may not be true! At least it will help other to know where to start looking.

Going back to basics and writing for others, sometimes clears one's own confusions!

Tony

Tony - thank you!!!

I am a thief. I took so much ideas from people in Avalon who shared personal experience. I tried their ideas and I made them work for me too.
And now I am getting angry, because I have to spend time, reading long threads, before I reach to an idea which I want to steal :p

Most of the "opinions" are just blalablala, copy paste blalala, I want to argue with you blala. I am the victim of the president, senator, illuminaty people blala.

I call this SPAM.

And I think the only thing worth sharing in a forum, which can be seen all over the world is - what you personally know to work, and a clear short description of how to do it. So simple..

Kiforall
16th October 2012, 22:57

Tony

Tony - thank you!!!

I am a thief. I took so much ideas from people in Avalon who shared personal experience. I tried their ideas and I made them work for me too.
And now I am getting angry, because I have to spend time, reading long threads, before I reach to an idea which I want to steal :p

Most of the "opinions" are just blalablala, copy paste blalala, I want to argue with you blala. I am the victim of the president, senator, illuminaty people blala.

I call this SPAM.

And I think the only thing worth sharing in a forum, which can be seen all over the world is - what you personally know to work, and a clear short description of how to do it. So simple..

That would be tooooooo easy.

The reward of seeking the truth is that you know it is your truth when you find it.

Don't go round making other peoples ideas work for you.

Even though We are One, We are still individuals.

bennycog
17th October 2012, 02:51
i like the new avatar oneman.. another all nighter on avalon mate :)

to join a few dots it would be great for avalonians to take some time and go back through their own posts and find just 3 that opened them up into this matrix.. or the post showing their click moment or most helpful moment.
it might rehash a few good thread without information being lost/buried could be on any topic.. sounds like a bit of an effort i know :) but could be fun, without too much ego :)

Axman
17th October 2012, 02:56
I see the universe like the ocean as far as what type of life forms that will be out there.

The Axman

bennycog
22nd October 2012, 10:52
I see the universe like the ocean as far as what type of life forms that will be out there.

The Axman

i have that exact same knowledge, it feels engrained in me.. i have posted many times before on my thoughts of the living space.. have dreamt of it many times.. and they are energetic beings of so many forms..