PDA

View Full Version : Lose your Crazy.....Lose your 'smarts' (The misnomer of 'crazy')

Carmody
16th October 2012, 13:26
It appears that medical science likes to mis-name things. Specifically the things that bring creativity and intelligence to the world, through individuals.

Even the psychology of it is wrong, it is something that is pulled out of and oriented on 'the norm' or the average in the herd.

The middle of the herd..is defining reality? I don't think so.

Like the T-shirt I have always wanted to make, that would say:

"Normal is for Average"

Something we've always known. That drugging ourselves out is not the path to a better world. That drugging our kids out..to fit in....is not the way to dealing with their obvious intelligence. It is the world that is screwed up, far more than they. Norming them to a crazy world, is not the way to go.

Let me put it this way, the medical industry, as in 'big pharma' as in I.G.Farben (look up I.G. Farben) ....is using our inability to see into the future, using your inability to step out of 'normal' - to ruin and control humanity's future.

(Hint: I.G. Farben -world's biggest company, specializing in chemicals, as in alchemy (and drugs). So complex that it took 50+ years to unravel it, to take it apart -seriously. It was to be dismantled at the end of the second world war. The dang thing was so huge and complex, that it took over 50 years to complete the task. It's still alive..obviously. It was the company that was lurking in the backdrop of what we called 'Nazi'. Ie, fascists.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mental illness, suicide and creativity: 40-Year prospective total population study.

We previously demonstrated that patients with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and their relatives are overrepresented in creative occupations. Here, we use a new dataset with a considerably larger sample of patients (n = 1,173,763) to survey other psychiatric diagnoses and to validate previous findings. The specific aims of this study were to i) investigate if creativity is associated with all psychiatric disorders or restricted to those with psychotic features, and ii) to specifically investigate authors in relationship to psychopathology. We conducted a nested case-control study using longitudinal Swedish total population registries, where the occurrence of creative occupations in patients and their non-diagnosed relatives was compared to that of matched population controls. Diagnoses included were schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, unipolar depression, anxiety disorders, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, autism, ADHD, anorexia nervosa, and completed suicide. Creative professions were defined as scientific and artistic occupations. Data were analyzed using conditional logistic regression. Except for bipolar disorder, individuals with overall creative professions were not more likely to suffer from investigated psychiatric disorders than controls. However, being an author was specifically associated with increased likelihood of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, unipolar depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and suicide. In addition, we found an association between creative professions and first-degree relatives of patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa, and for siblings of patients with autism. We discuss the findings in relationship to some of the major components of creativity.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23063328?dopt=AbstractPlus

Also, an article source:

People in creative professions are treated more often for mental illness than the general population, there being a particularly salient connection between writing and schizophrenia. This according to researchers at Karolinska Institutet, whose large-scale Swedish registry study is the most comprehensive ever in its field.

Last year, the team showed that artists and scientists were more common amongst families where bipolar disorder and schizophrenia is present, compared to the population at large. They subsequently expanded their study to many more psychiatric diagnoses - such as schizoaffective disorder, depression, anxiety syndrome, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, autism, ADHD, anorexia nervosa and suicide - and to include people in outpatient care rather than exclusively hospital patients.

The present study tracked almost 1.2 million patients and their relatives, identified down to second-cousin level. Since all were matched with healthy controls, the study incorporated much of the Swedish population from the most recent decades. All data was anonymized and cannot be linked to any individuals.

The results confirmed those of their previous study: certain mental illness - bipolar disorder - is more prevalent in the entire group of people with artistic or scientific professions, such as dancers, researchers, photographers and authors. Authors specifically also were more common among most of the other psychiatric diseases (including schizophrenia, depression, anxiety syndrome and substance abuse) and were almost 50 per cent more likely to commit suicide than the general population.

The researchers also observed that creative professions were more common in the relatives of patients with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa and, to some extent, autism. According to Simon Kyaga, consultant in psychiatry and doctoral student at the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, the results give cause to reconsider approaches to mental illness.

"If one takes the view that certain phenomena associated with the patients illness are beneficial, it opens the way for a new approach to treatment," he says. "In that case, the doctor and patient must come to an agreement on what is to be treated, and at what cost. In psychiatry and medicine generally there has been a tradition to see the disease in black-and-white terms and to endeavour to treat the patient by removing everything regarded as morbid."

Read more at: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-10-large-scale-link-creativity-mental-illness.html#jCp

And this:

Riding Is My Ritalin

Adam Leibovitz is conducting a groundbreaking experiment that could transform the way doctors treat ADHD: He's pedaling his bicycle.

One evening in the late autumn of 1997, Jeff and Lori Leibovitz arrived at Skiles Test Elementary School in Indianapolis for a meeting with their son Adam's first-grade teacher. The Leibovitzes were upbeat. First-grade conferences are typically full of wonderful reports about children's wonderful progress in learning to read and write. But the Leibovitzes walked into Adam's classroom that night to find the assistant principal sitting with Adam's teacher. The assistant principal did most of the talking. She told them their son showed classic signs of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD: He had trouble sitting still in class; his focus pinballed around the room; his hands were a whirl of perpetual motion. Adam's teacher had taken to giving him rubber bands to occupy his busy fingers.

Jeff and Lori listened in shock. Adam was a rambunctious kid, but his behavior didn't strike them as unusual. Adam's ADHD wasn't extreme or debilitating, the assistant principal told the Leibovitzes. But that wasn't necessarily a good thing. The boy's condition was acute enough to cause learning problems but mild enough that he'd likely slip through the system's safety net for special-needs students.

"It was a horror story," Lori recalls. "Here was our oldest child, just starting school, and we're told that he's always going to struggle with this. They said he'd fall through the cracks and would never amount to anything. It was earthshaking."

At the time, ADHD diagnoses were exploding across the United States. From 1990 to 1998 the number of children and adults identified as having the disorder shot up from 900,000 to nearly five million. Jeff and Lori came home that night and plunged into the research. Lori read everything she could find and attended local support-group meetings. Most of the advice pointed in one direction: a prescription for amphetamines such as Ritalin. The powerful stimulants (the Food and Drug Administration labels them as Schedule II drugs, the same category as morphine and methamphetamine) have a paradoxical calming effect on the minds of ADHD patients. They're convenient, effective and popular—90 percent of ADHD patients who take them see improvement. Pop a pill; problem solved. Many parents swore by them. Teachers praised them for bringing calm to unruly classrooms.

(long article)

The rest of it at the link (Big problem. the kid took Ritalin.......and zeroed out. he lost his edge.)

http://www.bicycling.com/news/featured-stories/riding-my-ritalin?page=0,0

the answer is simple -Stop drugging out and killing the leading edge of humanity's future.

Like I've said before, the middle of the herd is the unchanging part. The outer edge, the area of difference... controls all egress to change, all opportunity, and all chance of change. The outer edge controls the depth of view and all conditions that the norm (middle) can develop or have or be/live/exist --within/as.

Everything happens at the edge, everything happens in and because of that difference. Nothing at all ---can happen without it.

Thus, 'Normal..is for 'average'..which, when it comes to making a difference -- is absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. To be normal, is to be nothing. Stagnant swamp swill.

Swan
16th October 2012, 13:51
A Swedish professor who specializes in ADHD got into trouble a few years ago. Two critics of his research demanded to see his raw material, and the court ruled in their favor. Rather than release his data, he had it destroyed.

This is from Wikipedia:

Lars Christopher Gillberg (born 19 April 1950), who has sometimes published as Gillberg and Gillberg with his wife Carina Gillberg, is a professor of child and adolescent psychiatry at Gothenburg University in Gothenburg, Sweden, and an honorary professor at the Institute of Child Health (ICH), University College London.[1] He has also been a visiting professor at the universities of Bergen, New York, Odense, St George's (University of London), San Francisco, and Strathclyde.[2][3]

Gillberg is known for his research of autism in children, Asperger syndrome, Tourettes syndrome, Fragile X syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ADHD, and anorexia nervosa. He is the founding editor of the journal European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and is the author and editor of many scientific and educational books.

He is the recipient of several scientific awards,[4][5][6] including the Philips Nordic Prize 2004 for neurological research,[7] and he has more than 300 scientific papers listed in Medline. Additionally, Gillberg has become known internationally for his contributions to pioneering research projects into the genetics of autism.[8]

Gillberg is also known for his role in a controversy relating to the confidentiality of medical records.[9]

The controversy involved public access under the Swedish Principle of Publicity (offentlighetsprincipen) to medical records and other personal data about a group of children participating in an early longitudinal study on ADHD/DAMP, commenced in 1977 at Gothenburg University.[10]

Two critics of DAMP and ADHD diagnoses, who had previously filed complaints that questioned the integrity of the study, invoked the Swedish Freedom of Information Act in order to gain access to the raw data of the study after their fraud allegations had been investigated and officially dismissed by the regional ethics committee.[11]

Gillberg and two chief physicians involved in the study stated that medical ethics principles prevented them from turning over sensitive personal and medical data as the participants' parents had been promised confidentiality in writing before giving informed consent on behalf of their children.

However, the court ruled that all files related to the study were to be released under the Swedish Principle of Publicity. Rather than breaking their promises of confidentiality to the participants, the two chief physicians, along with a university administrator, shredded the sensitive files of the study.[10][12]

The following year, Gillberg, as head of the University's Neuropsychiatric Department, and the University Vice-Chancellor were convicted and fined for "breach of duty" in their capacity as public officials at a government institution that had failed to release the documents in accordance with the court order.[13]

In 2009, Carl XVI Gustav of Sweden presented Gillberg with The King's Medal for his contributions in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry.[14]

Carmody
16th October 2012, 13:55
Monsanto (and associates), shades of I.G. Farben (and associates). SAME PEOPLE, SAME GROUP.

A pair of bookends.

One destroys you with chemicals and genetics that should not be there....and the other drugs you out to fit the norm, when you notice and complain.

That is just the edge of a very complex and gigantic rabbit hole. It is much, much deeper.

essentially, +90% of the human designed and human manufactured chemicals that we are exposed to, they have no safe level of exposure. None. There will always be an effect.

So we get Monsanto killing us with 'safe' chemicals and 'safe' genetic changes., destroying human potential....and we get I.G. Farben (the people from that group founded the chemical and the drug industries) big pharma end of the thing...destroying and controlling the evidence of tampering, all while dumbing us down from understanding what is going on..and at the same time, in other ways... destroying human potential.

This is what I mean. they open up one end of a cage they have created and eat people, ie kill them...and when the other end of the cage gets nervous through publicly and subliminally (unconsciously) noticing this.... and tries to learn their way out, to grow their way out... they kill the nervousness, and the awareness.... and destroy the ones who are growing into something new...the ones who are figuring out ways -to get out.

There are layers of awareness here, that skip well out of the mundane, like driving a car, sipping coffee,and going to work. It's a meta level system of action and enactment, that lurks in the backdrop. this is how wars work now. This is how fascists work, this is how secret societies and secret groups work...in the modern world.

That is the hidden hand that is hiding in the backdrop. Seriously so. this is it, in a nutshell.

See it for what it actually is. See the larger and more intricate picture. Is is no less real, even if one realizes it's existence or not.

Remember, normal can't see ****, it possesses no vision, or chance of change. Which is why big pharma orients it's drugging and diagnosis on the normal or center. Relax, it's all good! go back to sleep....

This 40 year study begins to crack the edge of that 'cover', into something that can slip out of their control. It helps people understand (become aware of) - what is going on. Which is why I brought it here.

Eram
16th October 2012, 14:32
This is what I mean. they open up one end of a cage they have created and eat people, ie kill them...and when the other end of the cage gets nervous through publicly and subliminally (unconsciously) noticing this.... and tries to learn their way out, to grow their way out... they kill the nervousness, and the awareness.... and destroy the ones who are growing into something new...the ones who are figuring out ways -to get out.

That is the hidden hand that is hiding in the backdrop. Seriously so. this is it, in a nutshell.

Ok, but do you also have an idea why they do this?

What's the point?

I can see a means to control us, but why to kill us .....and in such a way... leaving human mankind so weak, so broken that the entire species becomes at risk of extinction.

Carmody
16th October 2012, 14:47
Consciousness is creation.

god said: I need your thoughts, your love, in order to exist.

Lucifer said the same. That it needs your fears and desires, in order to exist. (recall that it cannot enter our realm. It is an avatar aspect, an echo of the controls that keep the avatar alive and safe until awareness emerges)

'Ego' as a lower god, created by the collective mass mind of the avatar.

Now, what are the luciferian oriented groups trying to do?

To kill all attempts at higher consciousness, but to keep fear and desire in existence and in full control of humanity.

For if love and higher awareness where to emerge fully, the mental energy creation of the avatar, the luciferian aspect, this creation..would cease to exist. Luicferian aspects are a part of the creational aspects of the avatar intruding, they are helping it exist, they are maintaining it's energy.

Look around you, look for the pattern. think of this thing of steering energies, sending energies, and so on. Things outside of normal human vision range and 'normal' (outside of so called consciousness, ie, 3d mundane life) existence.

Add the meta analysis layer. What do you see?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50942-Has-Ascension-replaced-Enlightenment&p=569637&viewfull=1#post569637

Kiforall
16th October 2012, 15:27
The reactions are positive and negative feedback loops.
They fill us with negative thoughts, treatments, toxins, advice etc which leads to us feeling negative which opens more avenues for them to use their negative manipulation. The negative people affect other people and society is drawn into the negative feedback loop and each feeds each other.

As we know, when we think outside the box and focus on the positive we attract positive.

My Son witnessed this social ignorance to children with special needs more than once at school. The place where we send our kids with the belief that their best interests are being catered for. (what a joke)
This one child who had started at reception (4yr old) was sat at the piano in the assembly hall. He showed a real interest in the piano, but the headmaster pulled him off the stool and told him off for playing with it. My Son thinks he is epileptic ( I can't confirm that ut he isn't 'normal')
These children are usually gifted in some way, it's almost as if nature understands that it has let this being down in some way and gives them something in return. This child should have been encouraged to pursue this interest he obviously has. Instead it is made into a negative experience and the only thing that makes him happy is removed and he is made to feel bad about a natural urge he has.

I believe I have been, if not still am, Bi-polar. Things to me are either black or white, good or bad I don't wallow on the in between and have in the past been overpowered by the negative side of me. This in itself is a gift as I have the easy task of differentiating between the two.

Zoe x

lake
22nd November 2016, 16:14
Consciousness is creation.

god said: I need your thoughts, your love, in order to exist.

Lucifer said the same. That it needs your fears and desires, in order to exist. (recall that it cannot enter our realm. It is an avatar aspect, an echo of the controls that keep the avatar alive and safe until awareness emerges)

'Ego' as a lower god, created by the collective mass mind of the avatar.

Now, what are the luciferian oriented groups trying to do?

To kill all attempts at higher consciousness, but to keep fear and desire in existence and in full control of humanity.

For if love and higher awareness where to emerge fully, the mental energy creation of the avatar, the luciferian aspect, this creation..would cease to exist. Luicferian aspects are a part of the creational aspects of the avatar intruding, they are helping it exist, they are maintaining it's energy.

Look around you, look for the pattern. think of this thing of steering energies, sending energies, and so on. Things outside of normal human vision range and 'normal' (outside of so called consciousness, ie, 3d mundane life) existence.

Add the meta analysis layer. What do you see?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?50942-Has-Ascension-replaced-Enlightenment&p=569637&viewfull=1#post569637

I can blank the conscious mind at any moment. That is the easy part to learn.

When that happens (which I can do at any moment), I can still feel the rustling of pre-words, proto-thoughts, trying to form in the hindbrain, the whisperings and murmurings of the lower layer.

The pressures of avatar design, action and execution - still remain.

To still the self fully, and allow that which is within to really emerge, the lower layer must also be stilled. and THAT..is a long drawn out process of emotional origins clearing, as the design of that part or basis of existence, is the avatar's learned parameters. The genetic norms and the learned/established parameters, the emotional turmoils that have come into being and shaped those channels of proto-thought.

And when THOSE channels are ALSO cleared, then the real doorway opens.

Good thread and great post mate....also thank you so very much for all of your insights.......be well my brother.... .......see you later :)

Carmody
4th December 2016, 20:40
Interesting to note that an original IG Farben component "Bayer"...... has recently bought Monsanto. Tough to be more accurate than when I said 'same people, same group', back in 2012.

The Freedom Train
5th December 2016, 01:21
I do not believe that there is such a thing as mental illness (in that, I do not believe that it is a problem with the person - clearly, it is something that is being put on them, done to them). I believe that psychiatry is being used to control us and mislead us (and of course many if not most psychiatrists are unwitting accomplices in the system of control and subjugation). This system is used to feed us drugs that turn us into zombies, suffocating our innate intuitive capacities, destroying our brain chemistry, etc. This system is used to keep us identifying with the disfunction that is being put on us - that we are buying into and believing collectively.

Yes - look at a mass murderer and see the madness. But THEY ARE NOT the madness. The madness is a visitation - and most assuredly a form of possession, psychotronic manipulation. In this way we can develop compassion for these people, and see them as victims of a heinous scheme that turns us against ourselves and each other, buying into the idea of sin and the necessity for suffering. A whole crock of oppressive bull****....

As to WHY this is being done to us...

I have to say I do believe in the presence of aliens who are pulling the strings. This was something that I would have scoffed at two years ago. But now, after all that I have been through in the past year and a half, it is a feeling I have. Obviously I do not have definitive proof. Just a feeling. Of course I cannot say I can truly believe in much of anything without a doubt (even my own experiences - they could all be manipulated, fabricated, like in the matrix). The only thing I can really believe in is love, and that I am a being of pure love. These are truths that I KNOW.

Beyond that, I cannot buy into this idea that the presence of aliens is a psyop at best, a collective schizophrenic nightmare at worst. I know that mind control and psychotronic manipulation and torture are real. But I see this phenomenon leading all the way back to the beginning of human history. Which, in my opinion, lends itself to the idea that a race of more technologically advanced beings have a hand in this. "ancient alien theorists believe...." there is just too much out there for me to deny the probability of it. plus i had a very intense vision in a dream where i saw the reptilian beings responsible for my attacks descend from a craft that landed next to me. at that time, in my waking life, i had no ideas about ET's being behind my attacks....

And in addition, I do not see the point in MK Ultra convincing us of a "false" alien presence. for anybody in the know, i do not think they consider the shadow government and various intelligence and military appendages to be innocent - as far as i can tell everyone who is a proponent of the presence of alien life on this planet see that our governments are accomplices in the whole thing. they are not let off the hook. if anything, it might behoove the powers that be to convince us that the buck stops at the human puppets in power - government officials, army generals, CIA and FBI operatives. Because then those who wish to fight back do not drill down to the root of the problem. Killing and replacing these middleman oppressors leaves us with the same problem - still under the control of alien slavemasters that seem to be the figments of a schizophrenic's wild imagination.

How convenient.