How about former Bush voter?

How about former Clinton voter?

How about former Regan voter?

How about former Carter voter?

How about former Nixon voter?

How about......

See a trend here?

Please, don't ofter polarization ..without the point being made that any form of partisan or 'side' favoring... does not work.

That the problem is in the core of the machine, and has no sides, it owns and controls both sides, that there are no sides -to choose.

In modern western (and other) politics, as it stands, on this earth, today, there is almost, to a single country, not one government that is for the people. Maybe a dozen, likely no more.

The rest....are insiders, killers, control freaks, and psychotics... who run systems, systems of control and ownership, that merely look like democracy, or whatever flag of lies they are running under. The whole thing has shown itself to move into what it always does. Fascism (it's modern name).

There is only you, against them.

That's it. Help people get clear, and help stop them from thinking there is any choice, at all.

The problem is as stated., if you show some bit about 'Obama', without making it clear that one is looking at garbage, no matter what spot in government is being looked at, then one ends up maintaining the bubble of the idea of their being any form of choice. which there is not. There is no choice offered. It's all garbage.

Before any change can happen, people have to get the point that there is no choice being presented. None whatsoever.

In essence, thanks for the video, but it offers only a one sided view, one that polarizes people. And that, as a maintained and existing thought, is the very thing that is killing us.

Paul
17th October 2012, 18:04
Before any change can happen, people have to get the point that there is no choice being presented. None whatsoever.
I've voted for Democrats, appalled at the damned Republicans.

I've voted for Republicans, appalled at the damned Democrats.

A pox on both their houses, and the horses, donkeys and elephants they road in on.

modwiz
17th October 2012, 18:04
Groan. Sigh. :bad:

Have the PTB really done such a good job or are they just playing chess with broken people and making it look like they are smart?

Please, people. Magicians do not actually cut people in half. It is an illusion, no matter what your eyes and perceptions tell you. Politics is nothing more than magic. Really bad magic.

Time to grow up and stop allowing ourselves to be dazzled and deceived by entertainers.

All MSM is toxic manure, but FOX(666) is the channel preferred by those who wear beanies with little propellers on top of them. They may be invisible, and their wearers may be unaware of them, but they are there.

http://www.halloweenstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/60225.jpg
"Obama is a Mooslim and wants Sharia law. Doesn't he know chargin' interest is the Amerikun way?"

Paul
17th October 2012, 18:08
A pox on both their houses, and the horses, donkeys and elephants they road in on.
Well, on second thought, it seems that they road in our backs, and there already is a pox on us ... it's them.

http://larsbrownworth.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/250px-Slaves_carrying_a_noble_woman_from_the_Chronicle_o f_John_Skylitzes.jpg

Carmody
17th October 2012, 18:10
A friend of mine wants to discuss politics, at times. I tell him I was done with discussing politics, well over 15 years back. I want to go after the thing that lies behind them. All of them. I want people to be aware of that. To understand that there are no sides, just ping pong on some imaginary table.

Understanding that everything is broken, to that depth...is a tough row to hoe. For one has to at first, give up on much of the mundane world as being relevant to anything at all, or carrying any weight or value at all. It is a large emotional decision to let it all go. Which is why most won't, and will practically kill you for making such things obvious to them.

But we know all that!

What next?

This forum..I suppose.....

GloriousPoetry
17th October 2012, 18:13
Can we as a humanity graduate from the paradigm of politics?

modwiz
17th October 2012, 18:23
Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

And then there are the"Ciphers". Fake steak anyone? :p

jagman
17th October 2012, 18:26
I have a republican Governor which I plan on voting against, I also have a Democratic Senator who I'm voting against. I,m not trying to play politics here. This President has been an absolute flop! I really didnt like George W, But again he is not the President and has not been the president for 4 years. My favorite President will always be Honest Abe

modwiz
17th October 2012, 18:46
I have a republican Governor which I plan on voting against, I also have a Democratic Senator who I'm voting against. I,m not trying to play politics here. This President has been an absolute flop! I really didnt like George W, But again he is not the President and has not been the president for 4 years. My favorite President will always be Honest Abe

Since, I only see criminals there is not accusing political party politics finger pointing from me.
Romney believes we should attack Iran, because his supporting criminals think we should. They have "clients" who have a strong vested interest in crippling Iran as a regional hegemon.

So, vote for a psychopathic liar who wants to kill more innocents than we already do with Obama and hope that he is lying about Iran? Or, just allow the current psychopath who seems erotically satisfied killing a dozen or more innocent Afghanis and Pakis a week.

My pick? No vote. They are now rigged if the vote goes wrong, and jury duty ( registering to vote and voting) with a bunch a brain dead citizens makes me want to drink hemlock.

Whatever America's destiny is, voting is not a part of it. Declaring who one will vote for is just a psychological profile of sorts. Lets us know how many propeller beanies and dunce caps to order. Dunce caps for Obama voters.

bekrah
17th October 2012, 19:02
Groan. Sigh. :bad:

Have the PTB really done such a good job or are they just playing chess with broken people and making it look like they are smart?

Please, people. Magicians do not actually cut people in half. It is am illusion, no matter what your eyes and perceptions tell you. Politics is nothing more than magic. Really bad magic.

Time to grow up and stop allowing ourselves to be dazzled and deceived by entertainers.

All MSM is toxic manure, but FOX(666) is the channel preferred by those who wear beanies with little propellers on top of them. They may be invisible, and their wearers may be unaware of them, but they are there.

http://www.halloweenstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/60225.jpg
"Obama is a Mooslim and wants Sharia law. Doesn't he know chargin' interest is the Amerikun way?"

I like that you pointed out the 666 in FOX. I've noticed that too, and thought it was interesting. That's all. :)

DeBron
17th October 2012, 19:11

No poxes......they borrowed them and have to give the animals back. The true owners will suffer for others' wrong doing.

mojo
17th October 2012, 19:15
I'm afraid the PTB own both parties but not voting doesnt sound right either. Are the electoral votes the deciding factor? If so even a write-in candidate wouldnt be allowed. How sad our sytem is if this is the case and we can't do anything one way or the other. I don't think our forefathers planned it this way.

modwiz
17th October 2012, 19:28
I'm afraid the PTB own both parties but not voting doesnt sound right either. I don't think our forefathers planned it this way.

Emotional response.

They didn't. They didn't want certain known problem types to become citizens either. Those problem types bought the right people.

Problem solved..................for them.

Sloppyjoe
17th October 2012, 20:14

This is the trend that's been going on for decades but somehow people forget..They put a republican in office and he does ****ty so in 4 years everyone's pissed at republicans so they vote in a democrat. Democrat gets in office, after 4 years everyone's pissed so they vote in a Republican...LOL.

Rocky_Shorz
17th October 2012, 20:38
the reason they chose McCain and Palin was to guarantee a loss, they knew the next in office would look terrible, it would have turned so many from republicans there would have no longer been a party...

it would have created a one party ticket which doesn't allow for any choices...

so as crazy as it seems, there is a reason to their madness...

amazingly is the almost 50/50 split, how is it they kept it so divided down the center?

or is it just the polls rolling across the screen?

maybe it is 99% versus 1% but it is just never known by the public...

jagman
18th October 2012, 00:30
Some of you are assuming that B.O would be a better choice because your afraid Romney would start a war with Iran??? Many Historians,
Will write about this time in history. "The Great Deception" As i call it A man from nowhere rises to power and brings the World to it's knees.

Flash
18th October 2012, 00:42

No need Jagman to vote agains anyone, the voting system is rigged anyhow. And I do not mean politics at large (which are rigged too) but the actual counting of votes.

Jackson
18th October 2012, 00:45
Sorry....

The first liar doesn't stand a chance...... We can only choose the lesser of two evils....no?

humanalien
18th October 2012, 03:48
Sorry....

The first liar doesn't stand a chance...... We can only choose the lesser of two evils....no?

You can choose to not vote at all.
If both sides of the party system
have the same agenda's, then why
bother voting at all?

ghostrider
18th October 2012, 04:10
No matter who is the president, past present or future, changing the occupant of the chair in the big house, wont change our world. only we can do that, by making them irrelevant as they are irrelevant. no one wants to admit it. We been giving away our power way too long. Who came up with the idea of someone else making rules for me while I pay their salary, ohh and they are already millionaires. they vote themselves raises with my money, and give my money to other countries and I have no say. Choosing between two guys , is that a choice, what if I like none of the above ?? I think millionaires shouldn't be in government , and they all should be salary capped at 50 grand a year with a four year term limit...... period. All of them. After four years you can't serve in any capacity of government, your public service is fullfilled. lets get some new ideas , give everyone a shot at helping fix the mess we all deal with daily. their should be no such thing as CARRER POLITICIAN . get a real job.

The Lawnman
18th October 2012, 04:25

How about former Clinton voter?

How about former Regan voter?

How about former Carter voter?

How about former Nixon voter?

How about......

See a trend here?

Please, don't ofter polarization ..without the point being made that any form of partisan or 'side' favoring... does not work.

That the problem is in the core of the machine, and has no sides, it owns and controls both sides, that there are no sides -to choose.

In modern western (and other) politics, as it stands, on this earth, today, there is almost, to a single country, not one government that is for the people. Maybe a dozen, likely no more.

The rest....are insiders, killers, control freaks, and psychotics... who run systems, systems of control and ownership, that merely look like democracy, or whatever flag of lies they are running under. The whole thing has shown itself to move into what it always does. Fascism (it's modern name).

There is only you, against them.

That's it. Help people get clear, and help stop them from thinking there is any choice, at all.

The problem is as stated., if you show some bit about 'Obama', without making it clear that one is looking at garbage, no matter what spot in government is being looked at, then one ends up maintaining the bubble of the idea of their being any form of choice. which there is not. There is no choice offered. It's all garbage.

In essence, thanks for the video, but it offers only a one sided view, one that polarizes people. And that, as a maintained and existing thought, is the very thing that is killing us.

Well said, and I couldn't agree more...

write4change
18th October 2012, 10:20
I no longer carry the concept of voting the lesser of two evils but voting for time. Who will give us the most time to allow awareness to unfold? I am with the question of do we want a CEO boss for president or a community organizer.

Having personally failed at trying to build an intentional community and reading threads here on them. Coming to community is extremely difficult. We have had no practice at it for a very long time. The most long term historical stable communities on the Oceania people like the Chamorros of Guam who lived on a 47 by 12 mile island in realtive stability and peace for 4000 years until the whites arrived.

We constantly have the debate of duality of total self realization actualization as an indempendent act and the forming of interdependent and connected communities. We have threads calling themselves a village, proclaiming openness and love, and not even being able to be transparent about their presence on the site.

No one gets to point fingers at anyone until they have removed the beams from their own eyes. I am working on it. It is allowed to say terrible things about the president about we really know little as a person but who we know to have a highly complex and complicated job. I have been disappointed much in Obama just as I have disappointed myself about myself. We can say terrible things about our leaders but the people we have real contact with for the most part we give a pass. If you have no better answers and you are not on the front lines---you don't have the right to thump them unless you are both capable and able to take their place.

The more I read alternatively the more I understand the heart congruence theory and the vibrations of sound theory as being hughly powerful forces. What we are putting out here all the time is part of the problem or part of the solution.

You are eithering sparing for a fight or weaving a tapestry of individual knowing into group consciousness. You connect or you divide. What I oberserve is that controversy produces the most prolific threads and ten pages in a day can go to ego damaging of one another by making mountains out of mole hills.

I can lay back and just observe and let silence give my consent or I can say this is what I see and get flamed away which brings more conflict everywhere. Thus, I remain divided, dualistic, and deterrred.

PHARAOH
19th October 2012, 12:27
Sorry....

Choosing the lesser of 2 evils is still choosing EVIL.... :confused: