PDA

View Full Version : The Dawn of a New Day

Dale
29th August 2010, 13:43
I believe this to be the largest issue facing us today. The dawning of a new day.

Let's start a discussion on the "new day," it's symbols, and what this "dawning" may bring.

Jordan Maxwell makes an excellent presentation on the idea here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymxcBnsyWPY), as well as in his Project Camelot interview (http://projectcamelot.org/jordan_maxwell.html). Please visit his website (http://www.jordanmaxwell.com) as well; he has a good few presentations on the subject up for purchase.

And do a little "homework" on the issue, as well.

It does seem, in my opinion, that the "powers that be," whoever they might be, are planning some sort of "new day," following either planned or natural chaos; possibly even both. This "new day" has been planned for thousands of years, as visible in ancient design and writing, and is still prevalent today.

I thought it was time to write a thread about this topic for two reasons:

---

A couple of my friends, who absolutely would understand both electromagnetic and geophysical science, seem to be leaving hints lately that now would be a good time to prepare for a natural disaster, as well as a consequent social upheaval. One had even asked me "Where I would go once the cell phones stopped working."

The "signs," for lack of a better word, denoting the "dawning of a new day" have literally been everywhere. Hats, logos, corporate mascots, t-shirts, set designs; you name it. The symbol used, as described thoroughly by Maxwell, is commonly expressed as a rising sun between two mountains. To get back on track here, I was watching a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9hWiYjVTY) of my favourite singer, Willie Nelson, and to my complete shock, the stage in which he was performing on was designed to appear as two mountains with a radiating eagle between. The eagle has always represented the sun, and the fact that it was emanating beams only furthered my opinion.

---

From my experiences and research on the topic, it seems the planet is about to face it's shadow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)), in Jungian terms. We are about to undergo some sort of catastrophe, whether planned or natural, that will lead to a chaotic state in which "the powers that be" will have adequate time to "straighten things out" to their appeal, and create the "new day" they have long envisioned. Bill Ryan's work on the "Anglo-Saxon Mission (http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/anglo_saxon_mission_en.html)" provides an excellent and contemporary look at the possible mechanisms of this feat.

As with anything that lies in the future; it's merely a possibility. We all consciously co-create the realities in which we reside. None of these terrible events have to happen, the future is written by each and every one of us. I, unlike Jordan Maxwell, believe there is a strong chance that we all will create a future that doesn't involve a thousand year old plan for a "new day." I believe we will prevail against our grotesquely portrayed shadows in this grand game, as the winners and losers have yet to be called by the referees. I, along with Bill and many others, certainly agree that we wouldn't have come here, in this life, if the game had already been settled.

Caren
29th August 2010, 14:00
Excellent post Cipher, thank you for starting this thread and sharing this with us.
Interesting as usual. :0)

Luke
29th August 2010, 14:10
(...)
As with anything that lies in the future; it's merely a possibility. We all consciously co-create the realities in which we reside. None of these terrible events have to happen, the future is written by each and every one of us. I, unlike Jordan Maxwell, believe there is a strong chance that we all will create a future that doesn't involve a thousand year old plan for a "new day." I believe we will prevail against our grotesquely portrayed shadows in this grand game, as the winners and losers have yet to be called by the referees. I, along with Bill and many others, certainly agree that we wouldn't have come here, in this life, if the game had already been settled.

+1 for the thought. Something is prepared to be manifested. Even recent string of "disasters" and incoming inevitable economic crash are part of "seeding" for this event.
My strong very guess is "chaos" at this point is inevitable - old structure is to beaten to survive more, among other things.

Point is, what would emerge out of this chaos.

If we focus on fear and panic in reaction to fruition of "NWO" agenda, if we would only react to the game written and played before our eyes, If we allow ourselves to be blinded by false ideologies, by ideas strengthening the tyrannical part of us, then Empire will emerge. There will be another cycle just like that we're experiencing.

On the other part if, instead of fearing and despairing, we will intelligently focus at breaking existing rules and building something entirely new, basing of "plane of equal communication" Then we might end up in some completely other place. When current structure will fall, great many things will become possible, and those with eyes open would be able to use these things to open paths not yet traveled.

Imagine two towers upon two shores of sea of gray. Only few people decided what dream they will follow. The gray sea has not, but there dreams are shaped. One tower decided that it's thunder and lightning that will fear sea in their way. Another not decided at all.

What will happen is our choice.

Dale
29th August 2010, 14:20
My strong very guess is "chaos" at this point is inevitable - old structure is to beaten to survive more, among other things.

I'd agree with you. The "system" we have now, in all of it's material glory, certainly sounds like it may be drawing a final breath. What comes next may be the more interesting part.

If we focus on fear and panic in reaction to fruition of "NWO" agenda, if we would only react to the game written and played before our eyes, If we allow ourselves to be blinded by false ideologies, by ideas strengthening the tyrannical part of us, then Empire will emerge. There will be another cycle just like that we're experiencing.

On the other part if, instead of fearing and despairing, we will intelligently focus at breaking existing rules and building something entirely new, basing of "plane of equal communication" Then we might end up in some completely other place. When current structure will fall, great many things will become possible, and those with eyes open would be able to use these things to open paths not yet traveled.

Exactly right, my friend!

sjkted
29th August 2010, 19:26
yVA-xTBeHyM

m1ARudGpEV0

They are openly preparing the masses for social collapse. Every image and sound and motion in this video is highly symbolic.

--sjkted

Wookie
29th August 2010, 19:39
Let the old system die, do not mourn for its loss. Celebrate the chance for change and be the change you want to see.

Peaceful Journeys with Love. Wookie

sjkted
29th August 2010, 20:29
Let the old system die, do not mourn for its loss. Celebrate the chance for change and be the change you want to see.

Peaceful Journeys with Love. Wookie

I'm cheering in the background for it to fall. :clap2:

--sjkted

Dale
30th August 2010, 10:35

I believe the current system is now exiting stage left. The only people people cheering in the audience, as of now, are people like us. I strongly believe that most people have become so deeply enchanted with our current "system," to a point that they're almost addicted to the structure, control, and mindlessness of the status quo.

Anchor
30th August 2010, 13:03
I'm cheering in the background for it to fall. :clap2:

--sjkted

I quote this as an example and not to single you out.

For memes like this, I would like to suggest an alternative but equally effective aim/intent. The following is up to you - a take it or leave it kind of thing. I am certainly not accusing you of negativity - but pointing out that there may be some being done by accident!

You can focus on the positive - on the society/world//modes of living that will be rebuilt after the inevitable re-organizations and its attendant inconveniences and possibly some kind of national trauma for many locations around the world. In this manner it is entirely possible to both accelerate the restructuring, but also ameliorate the downsides during that process - by not focussing on the negative sides of that "fall" as you put it.

In short, we all know its going to happen, we all know it may be temporarily unpleasant, but it will get better and the new day will dawn - so lets allow the mechanics of the universe to get us there as smoothly as possible and not accentuate the drama that may be necessary to get us there.

John..

sjkted
30th August 2010, 16:32
John,

I've suffered here for numerous lifetimes and the current one hasn't exactly been a piece of cake. This paradigm does nothing other than create needless suffering and enable a cycle of abuse. In order for the new to be ushered in, the old must be destroyed. For all of the awakening people, how could one not celebrate the old system falling? It's been literally thousands of years and all I can say is good riddance. I'm not sure how this would be creating negativity by accident. My mind is focused on the new paradigm. Out with the old, in with the new.

--sjkted

refuge2012
30th August 2010, 17:26
I'm a newbie here and, wow, I just knew I joined the right forum!!! :cool:

The way I see it, it's because time is so short that "TPTB" are cranking up the volume...hitting us with everything they can (economy, weather wars, etc.) all at once to keep us off guard while they try to ensure their "power" in the future.

After doing research for over 20 years, we've decided it's time for us to step out. Here's the question I always ask those who ask why we would live in such a far out way ("far out" being off the grid, not depending on the gov for our next meal)... If nothing in the world changed from how it is today, isn't this a great way to live anyway?

It is for us.

Peace,
Shayna

Snowbird
30th August 2010, 19:21
Mmmm...just wondering here, just wondering.

There are those who speak of a new and enlightened way of life here on the earth. Are you referring to this earth and this dimensional plane? Because, if you are, I have not read of anyone factoring in the current powers that control this immediate dimensional earth (3D earth). These controlling powers aren't going away any time soon. Even if they go underground and pollute the inner earth as they have the outer earth, they'll still be here.

With this in mind, how is this enlightenment and this new financial structure and this new brotherly/sisterly consensus going to take place? It won't on this earth.

Those who currently have and historically had control of this earth are not leaving this earth for a time. Once they do leave this earth, there won't be enough of anything left for the rest of humanity. This entire earth plane is one big bat of poison. The cleanup process will take a very long time. The regrowth of the forests, for one example, don't grow over night. The air is poisoned. The soil is poisoned. The oceans, lakes, streams and ponds are poisoned. The REAL controllers, may not even be human. There is much evidence of this.

I agree that we should attain and maintain a positive and loving outlook for Mother Earth. We should extend our respect for her provision and give thanks for everything that we have. But this alone, will not solve what is happening to this earth. It makes sense to me that in order for this earth to be brought back to life and health, we humans will have to leave it. It is then that Mother Earth will be able to and allowed the freedom of massive and detailed Spring cleaning. It is possible that true and genuine cataclysm is on Mother's to-do-list.

lunaflare
30th August 2010, 21:43
Alas, seems from your post, Snowbird, that it is the woman (in this case, the great "Mother", who is left to clean up this mess!).
I opine this power of transformation lies in the heart of each individual. And we are all connected and responsible. Why leave this up to "another"?
Perhaps this is why we are here...still enduring this dimension. indeed, so degraded now. the kali yuga in vedic-speak.

This separation from season and cycle is, ultimately, what is poisoning our souls into forgetfulness.
I am not sure what is "manmade" (eg HAARP) and what is "natural" anymore-in terms of quakes and weather.
This also applies to our dna. Who is what and what is who?
What is human dna anyway?
I am thinking this is of less import at this time
We are all spirit-energy in the body. and even this body, the one you now inhabit, may change to various other forms at varying times...(our dreamtime, for example).
And we may have experienced or are experiencing (simultaneously) other lifeforms-including reptilian. (we do have the r-brain, after-all).

Are we here now for a reason? maybe. Again, we can give life any meaning we choose.
I choose to believe in the growing potential and power of human. I see examples of kindness everyday and this is not necessarily on the news or in the papers. This is where our true power lies...as where there is kindness, there is trust and thus no room for the low- non creative- vibration of fear.
And this serves as a strong SHIELD, as without fear, there is no attraction for this energy.
So we need to trust each-other more, not less.

Perhaps the symbolism of the dawn of a new day (mountains and sun) can be applied to the twin towers...and their fall and dissolve.
this dawn of a new day was two-fold: people's first instinct was to help and support each-other.
there was no impatient hooting or honking in the streets of new york. no desire for blood spill and war and revenge.
then there was the small percentage who wished to orchestrate war and laws that served to further restrict and control civilians.
Is this the falling of the "old"?
and should we celebrate this suffering?
is suffering and death part of change and cycle?
This is certainly reflected in Nature.
Yet there are beings on planets that are able to control Nature. And it seems that indigenous earth people (aborigines/native american) also have/had this power.
Yet all boils down to one's conscious choice of how to use this power. intention creates the "magic"

And this is the lesson, if you like...To be accountable for our actions.
And it starts small, but has power collectively.
Slowly, slowly I am beginning to "see" who is around me. Now at this time. And how will I choose to be?
And this is part of the dawn of a new day.................

Hiram
30th August 2010, 22:30
Interesting take Snowbird,

From my perspective, the precarious position of the PTB, those who have wreaked the most destruction on this planet, is set-up to absolutely collapse. That is the huge gamble they are playing.

As you approach the end of a game of poker, you sometimes have the opportunity to go "All-in". Its the riskiest thing you can do because if you lose, it's absolute destruction for you from which there is no recovery, no-more game for you! On the other hand the potential winnings are such that for those salivating, or overconfident, or weak of mind, the temptation is far too great to ignore. So you go all-in and hope for the best.

The PTB are very close, or may have already began this scenario. They can't help it. The public technology has progressed to the point now that freeing, or liberating technologies are too close for comfort. technologies that might actually destroy the excuses previously used in order to enslave us.

How can you be charged for power if it can be drawn directly from the zero-point? From the air around you? How can you charge for water if everyone can go to the ocean and get a bucket of seawater and convert it to drinking water themselves? What if a small scale outfit creates a vehicle that runs forever on virtually nothing, and you no longer have to purchase petroleum or electricity or ANYTHING that can be sold to you??

What if humans actually discover their true history?

So you see the old power structure has backed itself into a corner now, and to use a cliche, the endgame approacheth

10,000 years is a mere blink in the Earths history. Our brief written history here is just the first baby-step into a future that stretches much further ahead than our collective past.

As Cipher pointed out, we have to acknowledge who and what we are, and take possession of our reality. We limit ourselves because we are very clever creatures. We are the masters of limitation. We need to realize this and break free of this paradigm.

We need to open our eyes.

wynderer
30th August 2010, 22:36
the system collapsing is not going to affect TPTB -- they have their DUMBS [well-stocked], & their bases on Mars -- they also have control over most of the powerful weapons in the world

Anchor
30th August 2010, 22:48
John,

I've suffered here for numerous lifetimes and the current one hasn't exactly been a piece of cake. This paradigm does nothing other than create needless suffering and enable a cycle of abuse. In order for the new to be ushered in, the old must be destroyed. For all of the awakening people, how could one not celebrate the old system falling? It's been literally thousands of years and all I can say is good riddance. I'm not sure how this would be creating negativity by accident. My mind is focused on the new paradigm. Out with the old, in with the new.

--sjkted

Thanks, this part of your message is the key point I was stressing. I did say I was trying not to single you out. You understand.

I do still maintain that there is a subtle difference between cheering on the whole process, and picking on a destructive subset of that process.

This is a good thread.

John..

wynderer
30th August 2010, 23:49
maybe i misunderstood, but it seemed to me that Jordan Maxwell was warning about the 'dawn of a new day,' as some big NWO move, not celebrating it

Hiram
30th August 2010, 23:50
the system collapsing is not going to affect TPTB -- they have their DUMBS [well-stocked], & their bases on Mars -- they also have control over most of the powerful weapons in the world

With all due respect Wynderer,

The collapse of the current Earth-Mind-Power-Grid-Complex, forcing the TPTB into their DUMBS, which, you are correct, are very well stocked, and ready to go...IS affecting them. Escaping into your underground cities doesn't mean you keep control of the Earth.

The truth is that without the current Banking system, and all the other systems set up which are based upon this flow of money, (those systems are transportation, Military, Religious, Education, Food Production, Government, Energy Systems et cetera) there will be NO control of humanity any longer.

So on one hand you are saying that TPTB won't be affected, and on the other you are saying that they will run like rats from a sinking ship underground and to Mars (which they will do, I agree)

We should not concern ourselves with what these--for lack of a better term--pathetic PTB do with themselves when the system collapses--and it will collapse. I hope the best for them, but am more concerned with what you, my like-minded friends on this board, do with your selves.

As I said...we have wonderful things ahead. Grand things.

wynderer
30th August 2010, 23:54
i wish i shared your optimism, Hiram -- but i don't think the DUMBS have been built because of collapse of the economic/political/social systems -- there is something very destructive coming to Earth -- if we are lucky, it is just the Earth changes that many many indigenous peoples have prophesied -- i have much grimmer thoughts re the planned collapse

Hiram
31st August 2010, 00:04
i wish i shared your optimism, Hiram -- but i don't think the DUMBS have been built because of collapse of the economic/political/social systems -- there is something very destructive coming to Earth -- if we are lucky, it is just the Earth changes that many many indigenous peoples have prophesied -- i have much grimmer thoughts re the planned collapse

Something good comes out of every bad thing imaginable. That is the way energy works and is not some sort of new-age mumbo-jumbo. Why does this principle of the yin-yang apply in this way? Because our very perception of an event defines it. Defines what it means. As soon as you have decided what it means to you, its opposite is created as well. There are larger issues at play than merely Marshall Law and Underground bases.

Mankind is a clever little creature. His fate is not the lamb led to the slaughter. We are not the victims of an uncaring universe--or rather--it cares if you care. Mankind has to grasp his own destiny. He has to understand what it is that he is doing here. Optimistic? Perhaps.

But this world is reflexive. It is a servant. It shows you exactly what you want it to show you.

wynderer
31st August 2010, 00:10
Something good comes out of every bad thing imaginable. That is the way energy works and is not some sort of new-age mumbo-jumbo. Why does this principle of the yin-yang apply in this way? Because our very perception of an event defines it. Defines what it means. As soon as you have decided what it means to you, its opposite is created as well. There are larger issues at play than merely Marshall Law and Underground bases.

Mankind is a clever little creature. His fate is not the lamb led to the slaughter. We are not the victims of an uncaring universe--or rather--it cares if you care. Mankind has to grasp his own destiny. He has to understand what it is that he is doing here. Optimistic? Perhaps.

But this world is reflexive. It is a servant. It shows you exactly what you want it to show you.

but if this were true, there would be no poor people, & many many lottery winners

as Jesus said, 'Who among you, by taking thought, can add one cubit to his stature?'

also i think of the Ghostdancers in the last century in the USA -- who really did access other dimensions while in the dance -- but it did not stop the bullets, as was believed [a form of believing 'we create our own reality' -- & it obviously did not drive the white men back to Europe & bring back the buffalo

MorningSong
31st August 2010, 00:13
I have for all my life awaited the "New Day Dawning", expecting the fall of this wicked "system" and the return of universal loving/living. So I was shocked to find out the the NWO uses this same "motto".

Here is something to listen to (mostly the intro monologue as the song is, unfortunately, cut short):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBfVi5S1O5A&feature=related

Hiram
31st August 2010, 00:34
but if this were true, there would be no poor people, & many many lottery winners

as Jesus said, 'Who among you, by taking thought, can add one cubit to his stature?'

also i think of the Ghostdancers in the last century in the USA -- who really did access other dimensions while in the dance -- but it did not stop the bullets, as was believed [a form of believing 'we create our own reality' -- & it obviously did not drive the white men back to Europe & bring back the buffalo

Thank you so much for your great points Wynderer!

I think you might be mischaracterizing my position. I am not making an argument for thought manifesting matter, I am making an argument that perspective affects one's interpretation of an event or events. In layman's terms, you see what you want to see. If you see millions of starving children, and say this is a terrible planet and a terrible place, and this is proof that God doesn't care. And you hold this position, then everything you begin to see will reinforce your thoughts on the matter. That is how the universe is reflexive.

If you see yourself as rich, you don't have to be a lottery winner. That comes from changing your perspective on what constitutes wealth.

If you see yourself as tall you don't have to be the tallest...you have changed your perspective on what constitutes tall. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

If you believe yourself as being bulletproof, well it depends on what you think of as "You". Your body may not be bulletproof, but if you don't view the real "you" as your body, but rather the spirit, which cannot be harmed, then perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

We live and function this physical world, and there are many physical things which are very difficult to affect--and you must find some way to do with those things--to reconcile those things. But you can always change your perspective. No one has control of that but you.

Dale
31st August 2010, 01:47
If you believe yourself as being bulletproof, well it depends on what you think of as "You". Your body may not be bulletproof, but if you don't view the real "you" as your body, but rather the spirit, which cannot be harmed, then perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

That's a very good point, Hiram. It's important to keep our optimism during the next several years. One of the "insiders" I mentioned in this thread had told me to "hope for the best, and prepare for the worst."

If we all end up fried in a solar storm, or caught up in a nuclear disaster; so what? Once we look down at the big picture, it becomes clear that we're infinite, timeless consciousness; and nothing less :p

Let's all do the best we can to create the "new day" that we deserve, not the one that the "powers that be" have been planning; and if we fail, oh well, we have all of eternity to try again somewhere else if we so desire. Not to trivialize this grand, cosmic game in any way.

jeannacav
31st August 2010, 01:54
This really is a great thread.

I have thought about this question every time some friend of mine sends me a link to a fearsome threat about the net or grid or some other necessity going down.
I am personally OK with that, although I will miss the ability to do what I am doing at this moment.
The point I want to accentuate is that 'they' are every bit as, if not more, addicted to us having our toys as we are.
If the net goes down from a manipulation of their doing, they will bring it back up because they need it and the banks need us to pay online, and how would the bar coded ID systems ever be maintained without internet access?
Those are just the first few things that come to my mind.

More importantly...
I think it is a really smart idea to live in a sovereign way, even if you are not officially sovereign and owe a mortgage or pay rent etc.
If we live our lives as sovereign beings and practice this, we will be much stronger than if we did not practice.

A few examples:
(I live off the grid 1/2 of every week.)
When I lived in the city in the late 80's, I had a friend who unplugged everything but the fridge on thursday all day... Just to practice.
1 1/2 years ago the kitchen sink drain fully stopped up. I decided to practice using wash basins for washing dishes. I went through a depressed and overwhelmed period, then came out of that, and now, I just don't even think about it. I do dishes in a different way from any first worlder, and I am just fine with it.

My conclusion:
There is a level of confidence you will gain when you KNOW you can live without the modern comforts.

All this leaves me with a lot of emotional room and total lack of worry about the events on the horizon, which I think are cosmic and bigger than anything less than all of us.
Since I would be surprised if all humanity got together and visioned these changes away, I am preparing myself in the best way I can.

Thank you,

jeanna

Hiram
31st August 2010, 02:34
That's a very good point, Hiram. It's important to keep our optimism during the next several years. One of the "insiders" I mentioned in this thread had told me to "hope for the best, and prepare for the worst."

If we all end up fried in a solar storm, or caught up in a nuclear disaster; so what? Once we look down at the big picture, it becomes clear that we're infinite, timeless consciousness; and nothing less :p

Let's all do the best we can to create the "new day" that we deserve, not the one that the "powers that be" have been planning; and if we fail, oh well, we have all of eternity to try again somewhere else if we so desire. Not to trivialize this grand, cosmic game in any way.

Exactly Cipher,

I think Wynderer was making good points and was being fair and reasonable, and I'm truly thankful for the discussion.

The point I was getting at, was that perspective is Everything!

I'll say this again for emphasis: Perspective is everything.

When you can manage your perspective, you have discovered one of the keys to this world. Take a step back from anything and re-examine it with new eyes.

Anything can change.

Anything.

Thats the new dawn...thats the coming of the light.

And they don't own it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Jeanna,

I really admire that! You are thinking in the right direction. I also like how you describe going through an "overwhelmed" period and coming out of that. You exude a great equanimity about it, and you are stronger for it!

lightblue
31st August 2010, 08:15

maybe i misunderstood, but it seemed to me that Jordan Maxwell was warning about the 'dawn of a new day,' as some big NWO move, not celebrating it

jordan maxwell isn't celebrating anything anyway - i hope he's more upbeat off camera...to me, he comes across as a very very frightened person...so, how could i accept his own anxiety as a warning? he doesn't even explain what's he warning about...he keeps saying: something's up...what's something?

the representation of the new day dawning i see as pretty and not frightening: the sun above the horizon line doesn't make me nervous..:wink:

whatever is not serving the purpose shall fall off of its' own accord - is what i think the meaning of the new dawn is... :yes2: l

sjkted
31st August 2010, 08:49

jordan maxwell isn't celebrating anything anyway - i hope he's more upbeat off camera...to me, he comes across as a very very frightened person...so, how could i accept his own anxiety as a warning? he doesn't even explain what's he warning about...he keeps saying: something's up...what's something?

the representation of the new day dawning i see as pretty and not frightening: the sun above the horizon line doesn't make me nervous..:wink:

whatever is not serving the purpose shall fall off of it's own accord - is what i think the meaning of the new dawn is... :yes2: l

My take on Jordan Maxwell is that he has the info and he's done a great job of presenting it, although he doesn't yet understand the spiritual aspects of it. He may understand all of the occult terminology and how things work on a mental level, but he doesn't yet know who he is. He even explains this in one of his videos. He said he drove to Rachel, NV (Area 51) and spoke to the ETs to say that he was just a man and he couldn't handle this. Later, he mentioned seeing a hypnotherapist who was in tune and spoke with the ETs. She said they were laughing it him. Jordan asks why they would laugh at a human being who is suffering. She replies that they are laughing because he doesn't know who he was in that lifetime, how powerful he is, and who he really is.

For someone who identifies themselves as being a 3D structure in a 3D paradigm, and can't see above yet, it would be truly frightening. If you watch all of the doom and gloom movies and say to yourself: this is all that it really is and God, it's depressing, it would be very horrifying. The knowledge of who we really are is the only thing that can bring us out of it. Fear is ignorance. Light (knowledge) conquers fear. A being who knows where they come from, who they really are, and their purpose in life cannot be reduced to a subservient position. That is not what we are here for. It is only a question of perspective.

--sjkted

Swami
31st August 2010, 08:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

lightblue
31st August 2010, 09:43
sjkted:
My take on Jordan Maxwell is that he has the info and he's done a great job of presenting it, although he doesn't yet understand the spiritual aspects of it. He may understand all of the occult terminology and how things work on a mental level, but he doesn't yet know who he is. He even explains this in one of his videos. He said he drove to Rachel, NV (Area 51) and spoke to the ETs to say that he was just a man and he couldn't handle this. Later, he mentioned seeing a hypnotherapist who was in tune and spoke with the ETs. She said they were laughing it him. Jordan asks why they would laugh at a human being who is suffering. She replies that they are laughing because he doesn't know who he was in that lifetime, how powerful he is, and who he really is.

this illustrates my point, thanks for that, i never had much patience or interest to research his life in such detail..

from this passage i gather that maxwell fails to see that ET/whatever the intelligence who you believe knows better/from the higher, dettached perspective is applying this observation to EVERY human soul...i think he may be wrongly concluding that this characterisation applies to himself specifically.....because of the laughing, of course he felt intimidated... and at the same time somehow special in thinking that HIS is the great potential/power, when in fact this applies to ALL of us - i firmly believe....only not all of us are as fearful of realising that potential..i think the times are great and not grim ...:wink: l

RedeZra
31st August 2010, 14:41
it is not by accident but by not abiding natural laws - some more refined than others - that got us into this precarious situation

we are governed by laws whether we like it or not

some more spiritual in nature but still natural and impersonal in meeting out the consequences

there are forces at work trying to trick tempt us into transgressions

but the choice is always our own

the Shift of the Ages or the Dawn of a New Day is the Restoration of Righteousness

ExHaLaTiON
31st August 2010, 15:58
I just want to say that we have some really astute posters on this forum and you all have excellent points on this subject. We do not hold/have all the answers but deep down inside we feel that something is wrong with this physical plane and no doubt people are starting to wake up and questioning the system. You do not have to agree on what Jordan Maxwell has to say but he is showing all that want to see another version of a world that he thinks the mass has been shadowed from. Good or bad Jordan is stepping out of the norm and speaking from a life dedicated by research on topics few dare to talk about. The Dawn of a New Day is a riddle but the answer , however, is not in the sense most believe.

Luke
31st August 2010, 18:59
First we must realize what the endgame is from PTB's standpoint:
1.Current system breaks down. Facade gets lynched. Chosen are safe in the bunkers.
2. Chaos emerges with bands/warlords/military fighting for supplies (see Somalia in the 90's)
3. Supplies run out, there is rush to forage wilderness. Cannibalism in some parts of the world. (current >200 sq meters per person problem)
4. Due damage to ecosystem it sustained in last 100+ years it completly breaks down. Ground and water are poisoned, technological means to get underground water are unavailable. Hunger Famine Pestilence and of course constant wars. Add natural disasters to mix.
5. When humanity is curbed to sustainable/managable population levels and psychologically reduced to barbarism the elite will emerge "at the new dawn" bringing new civilization with them.
This is the plan J.Maxwell and other refer to, more or less. Timelines may vary, some still hope for current system to survive for 10-15 years, but they are ready for endgame. Now their weakness is they plan in purely 3d terms, but they got every corner covered in that respect. If they have their way, survivors will treat them as gods. They need less than generation of mayhem to accomplish that. If the reality would be 3D only, I'd be scared s*****ss.
They know that other possibilities than 3d exists, but managing population in them would be difficult. In the end I'ts all about energy management, If one cannot generate it himself, he need to take it from somewhere else.

They are also aware about opposition that will emerge to their plans. They count on two things: first that no critical mass of free-thinkers would not be reached due materialistic programming and false leads planted, second is "matrix gambit" - even with working opposition, most people will reject possibility and will stay attached to pre-planted technology/paradigm, effectively becoming hostages, and freedom guys will back down when faced with wholesale extinction of mankind on earth.

Seeing amount of distraction even on such elite forum as this one, I'd say they are quite successful in first counterstrategy.

Being opposition means nothing. You need working alternative for people to show, not pipedreams and feel-good slogans, and certainly not schemes duplicating current structure but with more benevolent rulers.

We need to agree on our version of Dawn and make it happen. Hour is quite late.

wynderer
31st August 2010, 21:25
Thank you so much for your great points Wynderer!

I think you might be mischaracterizing my position. I am not making an argument for thought manifesting matter, I am making an argument that perspective affects one's interpretation of an event or events. In layman's terms, you see what you want to see. If you see millions of starving children, and say this is a terrible planet and a terrible place, and this is proof that God doesn't care. And you hold this position, then everything you begin to see will reinforce your thoughts on the matter. That is how the universe is reflexive.

If you see yourself as rich, you don't have to be a lottery winner. That comes from changing your perspective on what constitutes wealth.

If you see yourself as tall you don't have to be the tallest...you have changed your perspective on what constitutes tall. It has nothing to do with anyone else.

We live and function this physical world, and there are many physical things which are very difficult to affect--and you must find some way to do with those things--to reconcile those things. But you can always change your perspective. No one has control of that but you.

Dear Hiram -- there is something very likeable about you -- & thank you very much for your friend request -- very loving of you

you make a very good point re perspective -- like seeing the cup as half full instead of half empty

First we must realize what the endgame is from PTB's standpoint:
1.Current system breaks down. Facade gets lynched. Chosen are safe in the bunkers.
2. Chaos emerges with bands/warlords/military fighting for supplies (see Somalia in the 90's)
3. Supplies run out, there is rush to forage wilderness. Cannibalism in some parts of the world. (current >200 sq meters per person problem)
4. Due damage to ecosystem it sustained in last 100+ years it completly breaks down. Ground and water are poisoned, technological means to get underground water are unavailable. Hunger Famine Pestilence and of course constant wars. Add natural disasters to mix.
5. When humanity is curbed to sustainable/managable population levels and psychologically reduced to barbarism the elite will emerge "at the new dawn" bringing new civilization with them.
This is the plan J.Maxwell and other refer to, more or less. Timelines may vary, some still hope for current system to survive for 10-15 years, but they are ready for endgame. Now their weakness is they plan in purely 3d terms, but they got every corner covered in that respect. If they have their way, survivors will treat them as gods. They need less than generation of mayhem to accomplish that. If the reality would be 3D only, I'd be scared s*****ss.
They know that other possibilities than 3d exists, but managing population in them would be difficult. In the end I'ts all about energy management, If one cannot generate it himself, he need to take it from somewhere else.

They are also aware about opposition that will emerge to their plans. They count on two things: first that no critical mass of free-thinkers would not be reached due materialistic programming and false leads planted, second is "matrix gambit" - even with working opposition, most people will reject possibility and will stay attached to pre-planted technology/paradigm, effectively becoming hostages, and freedom guys will back down when faced with wholesale extinction of mankind on earth.

Seeing amount of distraction even on such elite forum as this one, I'd say they are quite successful in first counterstrategy.

Being opposition means nothing. You need working alternative for people to show, not pipedreams and feel-good slogans, and certainly not schemes duplicating current structure but with more benevolent rulers.

We need to agree on our version of Dawn and make it happen. Hour is quite late.

i quoted SaiCO's post because i am in full agreement w/the danger to humanity -- but i see the energy management that SaiCO talks about as an even greater danger than the 3D manifestations/plans of the NWO -- i've been convinced for some time now that real assault on humans is on our souls, not our bodies --that there are those in the NWO , other-dimensional -- lower-dimensional -- beings, & the humans & other biological life forms, including some ETs, in service to these lower-dimensional beings, who know much much more about 4D, the astral planes, than almost any pure human does

if there are indeed new energies coming our way --solar system/galaxy -- that are a threat to the NWO -- i'd think the main concern the NWO would have would be that their source of energy, their energetic food supply -- Earth humans-- would get away, get free of them -- & i think that this is where the real danger lies

i believe that these NWO beings have 4D -- the dimension of the human mind, both conscious but especially unconscious -- i believe they have 4D completely under their control -- & that the 'population reduction' -- mass deaths -- is not about their feeding on the fear & suffering of the many who will die [tho they'll take that, too] -- but that they have set up many many soul traps -- wormholes or portals that will be disguised as doorways to the Light, but which will actually be doorways into another seemingly endless reincarnational loop, on an Earth popisoned & barren, or, even worse, in the astral realms

i also think almost all channeled material is leading to those false Light portals/wormholes

from this p.o.v., Hiram [& i could be way off base -- i sure hope so], the power to choose one's perspective seems irrelevant to me -- can you see why? It sometimes seems to me that so many good-hearted, well-meaning humans like you are being completely misled & manipulated to focus on paths that may have had validity & relevance in times past, but which don't apply now

i'll try to clarify -- if you work hard to keep your mind on positive things, keeping a positive perspective, looking always for the Light & Love while here in a body-- & then when you leave the body -- especially if you leave your body in the mass astral confusion of many sudden violent deaths -- & you are led to/find yourself going along towards what looks like a place of Love & Light -- & it is really just one of the soul traps/soul catchers set
up

it seems more important to me to know our enemies & their tactics -- not because i enjoy 'negativity' -- but for survival

in the interest of honesty, i'll say that, for myself, i'm sticking to Jesus Christ when it's my time to go -- that includes if i get yet another offer of leaving on a spaceship -- i know my own limitations, which are the same as the rest of us stuck in these dumbed-down bodies/minds -- i know something of the astral planes, & those beyond -- but not enough to know for sure where i'm going, in these dangerous times, w/out someone i trust completely

hope this made sense

With prayers that all here make it thru the trials ahead, & get closer to Home when leaving our bodies, wynderer

Hiram
1st September 2010, 00:44
Wow:):eek:

Wynderer and Saico in succession making wonderful points as they pass the conch around the tribal circle!! (Taking a deep breath and standing in the firelight)) These are strong and perceptive souls we have here, and I hope everyone appreciates your presence here as much as I do. May I address them?

I will tell you all that after much study I can't disagree with SaiCO's points about the Endgame. In fact, that was a brilliant summation. What is the motivation for such things?

I will tell you that after much study, this is NOT the first major civilization to inhabit this Earth. there were multiple previous advanced civilizations that have existed, and they both destroyed themselves, and were destroyed by others. There are most certainly entities currently here who are using and abusing human beings--some of them horribly. But we also mustn't forget that that there are entities here who are aiding us as well. I think its possible we were aided quite recently during the oil spill. I'm not certain of course...its just a possibility.

Human beings are caught in a trap.

We must spring the trap or we will once again be washed over by the sands of time and in the end we will be nothing more than clever animals--scurrying around like rats.

There is a positive destiny for us, if we will but seize it. And yes this requires more of us than just positive thinking! Nevertheless, Action, at the point of inception, must begin from a point of positivity. You must have your mind and your heart and your soul in the right place, or when you begin to take action (even fight if that is what you young warriors must do--maybe I amongst you:) it will not pan out as you had hoped. Fighting from a place of ignorance is the domain of dogs fighting in the street over a piece of meat--not of fully realized infinite beings who wish to seize their own destiny.

So yes Wynderer, know your enemies and their tactics, watch them close, think, THINK ....but smile as your doing it. As I told another friend on here: The Universe isn't against you. The world isn't against you. It's just indifferent. Its waiting and smirking at you. Define the defining moment, or it will define you. That's perspective.

I'll tell you I have spent my life studying secret technologies, aerospace, secret bases, and nefarious plans hatched out in the desert. I used to breath that stuff---and I still pay very close attention. But I have realized many things.

The moment they run and hide in the ground, will be the moment of their greatest failure. It will be the moment of their fundamental...spiritual destruction...and it will be quite sad really. It will be sad because our brothers and sisters will have forsaken us....and it will be sad because they will have forsaken THEMSELVES. And the wound it creates will take many, many incarnations to heal. I feel it happening already, right now, them going underground and the doors closing...I feel in down in my ghost bones...somewhere else outside of the time-stream. They might as well be closing the lid of a coffin.

All tell you why I know that positivity is the way to approach all of these problems, because I do consider the lilies of the field and I know what makes them grow and flourish.

I am trying to feed that, I'm trying to feel that, just like all of you wonderful people. And you guys are feeding my mind and my heart, so I thank you heartily for it.

I am just a man of no consequence, and all the consequence in the world.

RedeZra
1st September 2010, 00:51
who knows where we go on the other side of life

we will end up somewhere

as we came in here

it is presumptuous to assume that we pick n choose the destination

it is sensible to suggest that we get what we deserve

Heaven does not make mistakes and neither does Hell

where do you think you're going

floating around in space

with an option to walk-in whenever you want

where are you going

sjkted
1st September 2010, 06:11
We exist first as souls and spirit, not as human beings in a 3D world. Our role here is to grow, expand our consciousness, and help others do the same. If your primary viewpoint on current events is to think good thoughts and everything will turn out just fine, then you will reap the results of your actions. Somehow, this conjures up memories of Disney for me.

Here is what I see for the dawn of the new day (from the Aquarian Gospel). This is extremely multi-layered and does contain religious language, but if you look beyond the words at face value, you can see the true meaning.

1"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. 32Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34Then the King will tell those on his right hand, 'Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. 36I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.'

37"Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? 38When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?'

40"The King will answer them, 'Most certainly I tell you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.' 41Then he will say also to those on the left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; 42for I was hungry, and you didn't give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; 43I was a stranger, and you didn't take me in; naked, and you didn't clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn't visit me.'

44"Then they will also answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn't help you?'

45"Then he will answer them, saying, 'Most certainly I tell you, inasmuch as you didn't do it to one of the least of these, you didn't do it to me.' 46These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Another version has the verse I am stressing:

According to the records, men will find their own.

And then the judge will say to those upon the right, "You blessed of the Father-God, come unto your inheritance, which was prepared for you from times of old."

We are all one. It is not possible to hurt another without hurting one's self. For those of us on the upward evolutionary path, it is not necessary to fall again. And, we do have free will. We chose to be here for a reason. And our path is not random or arbitrary or something we can be easily tricked into following. We are all still awakening, and as we regain our vision, it will be impossible to be deceived.

--sjkted

MorningSong
1st September 2010, 10:30
I've been offline for a day, and I must say that I am very happy at the turn this thread has taken...yes, I feel we must all work for our ideal New Day, one of joy, love, peace and hope.

May I offer this short interlude...it's just a song but one of my very favorites:

NEW DAY DAWNING

New Day Dawning all over this Land
We’ll be together walking hand in hand!

Brothers and sisters, won't you listen to me?
There's a new day dawning and we'll all be free.
A new day dawning all over this land
And we'll be together walking hand in hand.

There be no more sorrow, no more pain,
No more injustice, no more crying in the rain
And there'll be no more fighting and no more wars,
No more hurting and no more sore.

New Day Dawning all over this Land
We’ll be together walking hand and hand
Brothers and sisters, listen to me
A New Day is Dawning and we’ll all be free!

There'll be no more hatred and no more fear,
No more evil and no more tears,
There'll be an end to the violence and an end to disease
And we'll be happy ‘cause we'll all have peace.

There’s a New Day all over this land
Gonna be together walking hand in hand
Brothers and sisters, won’t you listen to me
A New day’s Dawning and we’ll all be free.

Brothers and sisters, won't you listen to me
There’s a New Day Dawning and we'll all be free
A new day dawning all over this land
And we'll all be together walking hand in hand…

Oh yeah
New Day… it's dawning!
Peace is…it’s coming!
New Day Dawning….yes it is
Peace is…I mean it’s coming, coming

Peace joy love hope

wynderer
1st September 2010, 11:46
just to remind everyone -- i believe this thread began w/reference to Jordan Maxwell's use of the term 'Dawn of a New Day'

http://www.jordanmaxwell.info/

a clip from his website:

Back in 1983, NBC produced as mini-series called 'V'. It told a story of aliens coming to Earth and presenting themselves as friends to humanity. However, it was later discovered that in fact they have been plotting to subdue the human race in a "New World Order". Today, Disney / ABC is remaking the series. This time The New World Order plot against humanity is referred to as 'THE DAWN OF A NEW DAY'.

JoshERTW
1st September 2010, 12:54
I think as people who are tuned into this way of thinking it is our duty to pay attention, and when the ball drops, to do our best to help those around us. Specifically do what we can to muster community and comeraderie in troubling times - be th eleaders of our communities and try to bring out the best in people, educate them as to what has happened and why, and do our best to stay positive and keep others positive.

If the economy collapses, so what? If the grid goes down, so what? We band together and help each other to fix these things and get things going again, perhaps in a new way that benefits everyone equally. I think most people would get on board with this rather than descend into cannibalism and chaos - no one wants these things.

Beren
1st September 2010, 13:30
I read this thread and this comes into my mind; for some an age is over and they will go to their natural state of being- towards God's mansions- meaning that universe is God's mansions. Where ever it may be ,it may be either as physical or spiritual place or outside of material plane completely, outside of space and time.
For others ,they are heading to the lake of fire- meaning they are heading to the worst of the worst of their experience. A living hell is when you negate Creator of life and when you willingly cut out your self from light and love and embrace fear and lust for power.

Christ was talking about gnawing of teeth.... meaning a living nightmare , a self made reality where every moment is painful because you know you are willingly cut out.
We can all embrace light and love, we only need to need that,to wish that and to be that.

New day comes ,may it be blessed!

RedeZra
1st September 2010, 15:49
God wills a generation of golden

so the powers are planning and the forces are scheming

to bring it about

while the play is unfolding we perform our part

what God wills God gets

that's just the way it is

whatever the vision what comes to fruition

is the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth

lightblue
1st September 2010, 18:37

god is willful, tends to do things on impulse... :der: l

Ba-ba-Ra
1st September 2010, 19:27
First, regarding Jordan Maxwell, he has uncovered a great deal of information, however, the way he broadcasts it is uncomfortable to me as it always seems fear-based and I sense I great deal of anger behind it. From my perspective, that makes him a pawn of the PTB as he is playing into their hands by fanning fear in the masses. We can get the same information from sources who present it in a more balanced neutral way (i.e. David Icke- but again, this if from my perspective). Anger is only good if it takes us to balanced action. But usually it takes us to a reactive place, which is where we now find our planet.

Quote from Wynderer....but if this were true, there would be no poor people, & many many lottery winners

Wynderer, I believe this is because we don't create by "wanting" something. We create by our thoughts, beliefs, words, actions, intents & deeds (the sum total of what we are offering to the Universe). When we are angry and worrying, we're planning our future; and when we are joyful and in gratitude we are also planning our future.

Hiram, I totally agree with what you are saying about perspective, but don't our thoughts and beliefs also affect matter (I was of the opinion that was one of the things quantum physics has shown us)

Regarding a New Dawn: In an interview with 6 or 7 of NASA scientists in late 2009, they admitted that IBEX had photographed a ribbon like object at the edge of our solar system that they didn't understand, as it didn't behave in any manner that fit with current physics and they said it could change science as we know it. (I believe since then, they came up with some mumbo-jumbo that now they sort of understood it). They have also said that since the magnetosphere has been punctured, what they called "killer" electrons are now entering our system. But, what if all of these changes are bringing us new information which in and of themselves will provide the basis of a new consciousness! Many years ago I read a metaphysical book that claimed electrons were the bits of energy that actually allowed us to create. Maybe the PTB know this and they don't want us to know, so they dubbed them "Killers". That doesn't mean anything will be a given - we will still have to do the work, but the energy will be more fertile and more supportive of unity consciousness. Isn't that what Carl Calleman is saying that the Mayan Calendar is all about? What if, he's right and the scientists are wrong?

Cipher, I understand your concern via what your scientific friends are telling you, because it's coming out all over the web about how the possibility of a powerful CME's from the sun could shut down the grids - and I have to say that isn't a pleasant thought, particularly at my age. But when I begin to slide into the fear of that possibility, I remind myself that very few of these scientists (and I'm very familiar with their thinking processes as my brother is one) can think outside the box. I believe all of their faith is in science as they know it.

Perhaps this is the time to begin practicing what we believe is possible. Bill talked about changing timelines. I see it as lanes on the freeway. We need to be aware of what is happening in all the lanes, and if there is trouble in one, we shift to another. We don't ignore the bad that is happening in the other lanes, because if we stay in the now and be aware of all the lanes, we will know where to go. Just a thought that perhaps instead of dismissing, we should try - and it might be more fun than watching TV.

Haven't we all had experience with mental telepathy? Maybe we should begin practicing it daily, so by the time cell phones aren't working, we won't care. These are just thoughts. We are all transmitters and receivers. From my perspective Jordan Maxwell has his antenna tuned to a fear channel. Now please don't misunderstand, I'm not suggesting we pretend all is well, or that we just surround ourselves in light and think we're okay. We do have to do the work and part of that work is setting our own hearts right.

Thanks for listening and the sharing of great thoughts, love to all, Barbara

Hiram
2nd September 2010, 01:00
First, regarding Jordan Maxwell, he has uncovered a great deal of information, however, the way he broadcasts it is uncomfortable to me as it always seems fear-based and I sense I great deal of anger behind it. From my perspective, that makes him a pawn of the PTB as he is playing into their hands by fanning fear in the masses. We can get the same information from sources who present it in a more balanced neutral way (i.e. David Icke- but again, this if from my perspective). Anger is only good if it takes us to balanced action. But usually it takes us to a reactive place, which is where we now find our planet.

Quote from Wynderer....but if this were true, there would be no poor people, & many many lottery winners

Wynderer, I believe this is because we don't create by "wanting" something. We create by our thoughts, beliefs, words, actions, intents & deeds (the sum total of what we are offering to the Universe). When we are angry and worrying, we're planning our future; and when we are joyful and in gratitude we are also planning our future.

Hiram, I totally agree with what you are saying about perspective, but don't our thoughts and beliefs also affect matter (I was of the opinion that was one of the things quantum physics has shown us)

, love to all, Barbara

Barbara,

These things are difficult to talk about sometimes, and one must "know" the audience. With regards to Quantum Physics, in my opinion, it has proved that on a micro-level our thoughts certainly DO affect matter, and thus reality.

Now some people really do not want to hear people encouraging them to be positive or to think good thoughts. Not because those people disagree with that concept, its just that they view it as somehow sticking your head in the sand, or as wishful thinking. But they are really mischaracterizing the concept. Characterizing those who practice thinking good thoughts as, wishful thinking, betrays a simpletons understanding of the universe.

I was expressing the perspective that you can be a person of "Practicality" a person of "Action" or even a warrior, and still practice generating thoughts and feelings of light. You can make it part of your practice and part of your experience.

You're not either-or. Its not that simple.

I just choose not to contemplate the plans of the PTB to bring about their "New Dawn" without projecting my positive feelings towards the whole subject.

I don't mope. I don't complain. I don't think its practical or realistic to do so. I'll finish each description of their nefarious plans with a "but we'll get em!" In this I follow in the footsteps of Shackleton...one of my role-models.

the shadow does not hold sway over us yet men!.

wynderer
2nd September 2010, 01:24

Regarding a New Dawn: In an interview with 6 or 7 of NASA scientists in late 2009, they admitted that IBEX had photographed a ribbon like object at the edge of our solar system that they didn't understand, as it didn't behave in any manner that fit with current physics and they said it could change science as we know it. (I believe since then, they came up with some mumbo-jumbo that now they sort of understood it). They have also said that since the magnetosphere has been punctured, what they called "killer" electrons are now entering our system. But, what if all of these changes are bringing us new information which in and of themselves will provide the basis of a new consciousness! Many years ago I read a metaphysical book that claimed electrons were the bits of energy that actually allowed us to create. Maybe the PTB know this and they don't want us to know, so they dubbed them "Killers". That doesn't mean anything will be a given - we will still have to do the work, but the energy will be more fertile and more supportive of unity consciousness. Isn't that what Carl Calleman is saying that the Mayan Calendar is all about? What if, he's right and the scientists are wrong?

Cipher, I understand your concern via what your scientific friends are telling you, because it's coming out all over the web about how the possibility of a powerful CME's from the sun could shut down the grids - and I have to say that isn't a pleasant thought, particularly at my age. But when I begin to slide into the fear of that possibility, I remind myself that very few of these scientists (and I'm very familiar with their thinking processes as my brother is one) can think outside the box. I believe all of their faith is in science as they know it.

Perhaps this is the time to begin practicing what we believe is possible. Bill talked about changing timelines. I see it as lanes on the freeway. We need to be aware of what is happening in all the lanes, and if there is trouble in one, we shift to another. We don't ignore the bad that is happening in the other lanes, because if we stay in the now and be aware of all the lanes, we will know where to go. Just a thought that perhaps instead of dismissing, we should try - and it might be more fun than watching TV.

Haven't we all had experience with mental telepathy? Maybe we should begin practicing it daily, so by the time cell phones aren't working, we won't care. These are just thoughts. We are all transmitters and receivers. From my perspective Jordan Maxwell has his antenna tuned to a fear channel. Now please don't misunderstand, I'm not suggesting we pretend all is well, or that we just surround ourselves in light and think we're okay. We do have to do the work and part of that work is setting our own hearts right.

Thanks for listening and the sharing of great thoughts, love to all, Barbara

'Wynderer, I believe this is because we don't create by "wanting" something. We create by our thoughts, beliefs, words, actions, intents & deeds (the sum total of what we are offering to the Universe). When we are angry and worrying, we're planning our future; and when we are joyful and in gratitude we are also planning our future.'

i really do appreciate all the different points of view on PA -- i'm thinking that maybe because i still have dim memories of what it is like to be in a dimension where one actually can create directly w/thought, i know how extremely limited any such ability is here on Earth

[i may have posted about this before] --Alan Ginsburg & his beatnik friends were also into 'creating your own reality' -- William S Burroughs warned them that the collective can override the personal -- i tend to test all philosophical theories by imagining how well they would work in a Nazi concentration camp -- there are places in the world now where just holding onto basic human decency is a great test of creating one's reality

sometimes i am close to tears [i don't cry easily] when reading posts by obviously good caring people such as you & Hiram & so many others here -- it's like i sense a huge juggernaut slowly & inexorably approaching, & you are so unaware of what is coming, so trusting that it will all be OK

& yes, if enough of us all came together in unity of consciousness, we could , i believe, change this world -- but the NWO is huge, well-organized, & has immense techno-military resources -- it's not just the small group of the elite, it's the millions who willingly serve them -- the global 'good Germans' -- they act together on the physical level, so many of them -- most of us have to look for a forum like PA to even find others who will listen to us, who care about what we care about

i hope i am wrong -- i even hope i'm wacko, if it makes you all right & me wrong

RedeZra
2nd September 2010, 01:57

god is willful, tends to do things on impulse... :der: l

do you have a problem with a golden age

perhaps you don't think God is in control of the situation

lack of faith n knowledge is what brought us here

this is a karmic prison folks

it's dark n dense with the worries of fear

but God is about to exhale and expel

for the comfort to the children of tomorrow

Snowbird
2nd September 2010, 03:48
Interesting take Snowbird,

From my perspective, the precarious position of the PTB, those who have wreaked the most destruction on this planet, is set-up to absolutely collapse. That is the huge gamble they are playing.

As you approach the end of a game of poker, you sometimes have the opportunity to go "All-in". Its the riskiest thing you can do because if you lose, it's absolute destruction for you from which there is no recovery, no-more game for you! On the other hand the potential winnings are such that for those salivating, or overconfident, or weak of mind, the temptation is far too great to ignore. So you go all-in and hope for the best.

The PTB are very close, or may have already began this scenario. They can't help it. The public technology has progressed to the point now that freeing, or liberating technologies are too close for comfort. technologies that might actually destroy the excuses previously used in order to enslave us.

How can you be charged for power if it can be drawn directly from the zero-point? From the air around you? How can you charge for water if everyone can go to the ocean and get a bucket of seawater and convert it to drinking water themselves? What if a small scale outfit creates a vehicle that runs forever on virtually nothing, and you no longer have to purchase petroleum or electricity or ANYTHING that can be sold to you??

What if humans actually discover their true history?

So you see the old power structure has backed itself into a corner now, and to use a cliche, the endgame approacheth

10,000 years is a mere blink in the Earths history. Our brief written history here is just the first baby-step into a future that stretches much further ahead than our collective past.

As Cipher pointed out, we have to acknowledge who and what we are, and take possession of our reality. We limit ourselves because we are very clever creatures. We are the masters of limitation. We need to realize this and break free of this paradigm.

We need to open our eyes.

Hiram, you mentioned that you have been studying the current and historical situation for years. I'm a relative newbie, although 9/11 set me on this course and I have become enamored in a darker sense.

As I listened to the Chris Everard audio interview, which is posted on this forum, a dark light became a little brighter. We normally contribute the real controllers of this earth to off-planet beings of a regressive sort. Everard may actually have added a very significant piece to the ever-present puzzle. Many if not all of the major players within the gallery of marionettes offer worship to evil spirits. We've known about this for years, but this is the first time that the connection has been made.

When the term "ptb" is used, this denotes these same major players. But these, are just those humans who are extremely wealthy due to their manipulations of the world economies. These stand out and are stationed on the front lines. Although important to the ultimate powers, they are definitely expendable. There exist tens of millions of satanists and major worshipers of evil who are very much behind the scenes and for the most part, performing their evil in damp basements, palaces, churches and caverns around the world.

I'm not at all convinced that the game would end because the major wealthy elite power brokers appear to be losing their power structures...which may very well be the case.

The earth is being systematically decimated for a specific reason. The world's populations are being dramatically eradicated. The purpose of this is to greatly reduce human numbers to a manageable population as an ultimate controlling factor. Why is this? Who or what will gain from this? Certainly not the wealthy elite. Their wealth would be decimated. This is being done for something else. I don't believe that we have yet envisioned the ultimate goal of the true controlling powers. And, these may well be extremely powerful evil spirits.

By no means am I insinuating that all humans are powerless and will ultimately succumb to these forces. And yes, we most definitely need to wake up and get off our knees. But at this point in time, do we have the full and complete picture of the endgame?

Luke
2nd September 2010, 06:54
Whatever "spirits" are, they are here because they were invited here by us. They cannot just invade, they must be asked to get in. It started with whispers in some ready ears, then secret consuels, then opening the rifts.
Still ours is the power to close those windows opened by greedy fools, some of which were us, really.
Many up the pyramid do not know about that, they are influenced but not openly. Some worship "outer powers" for gain, true, but seriously, labelling them "satanists" is quite laughable, it does not even encompass tip of the iceberg and broadness of the full extent of behind the scene game, but serves well manichean subset of control system.
Eventually current "facade" will be sacrificed, new faces will emerge, without baggage of old connotations, but they will be selling same snake oil, just as they do from beginning of mankind. Their poison is mind/spirit poison.

Eventually it's all about energy, and with it constant flow is more important than one big burst, unless such big input is needed for specific purpose.
Like preventing natural change of environment.

But again: whatever are those wielding power they do need our consent to be here and rule. All we need to do is refuse to place our energy at their disposal by taking no part in their games. But to do that you need to be aware of game's extent.

frank samuel
2nd September 2010, 09:45
For a moment picture yourself one million years ago perhaps in a society far more advance than the one we have today, there's no telling how many times we have destroy each other, 3 times or more at least. With this in mind the old saying that " history repeats itself", takes on a whole different meaning. What we are predicting today is nothing new, rather old news.

The hidden history of mankind and its origin are beginning to surface once again, don't get me wrong I am extremely hopeful. Realistically speaking if reincarnation is not a theory but a factual reality , it suffice to say that the villains of yesterday where more than likely at one time or another one of us or perhaps all of us and here we are once again as the title of the thread implies on the dawning of a new day. Will we repeat the same old mistakes again ? Will we learn from our mistakes of the past and get our act together ?

History is not written in stone, meaning that each and everyone of us can change, grow and developed and most important , is never too late. Does anyone see where I am going with this, the illusion of the ends of times is just that. Your soul is infinite, we are here at this time once again to try to make amends for the things we did not accomplished in our past lives, take advantage and make it worth your while, live each moment as if it was your last day on Earth. Love, forgive, and have compassion for those less fortunate and by all means always be joyful, life is after all a wonderful adventure.

I also wanted to leave you with another hypothesis,which like the movie the matrix reminds me of the Oracle when she told Neo, "this is going to flip your noodle". If your physical body was not created by God directly but by way of alien cloning experiments, why would God want to judge you ? You, (your soul), chose to dwell within this physical body.
Like I said is just a hypothesis so please don't trow stones at me , just joking.
I'm sure one day we will begin to understand the true origins of Humans on Earth and the reason why your soul chose to be a part of this physical plane of existence.

Many many blessings to all.:wub:

Dale
2nd September 2010, 15:09
Hello, all.

I do appreciate all of the interesting comments. I started this thread in regard to Jordan Maxwell's research on the "Dawn of a New Day," but it does seem that the "New Day" means something different for everyone. I suppose that as long as we picture, in our mind's eye, what we want the "New Day" to look like, we won't have to worry about getting stuck in the one that TPTB have been planning for eons.

But try convincing the majority of people that. The American people have been trained to love degeneracy and filth, so I imagine that they're focused on that. That's the only reason that TPTB are still the powers that be. We let them. The majority of us let them. We let them think for us.

---

On a related note; a few friends pointed this (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/18/AR2010021805888.html) out to me the other day. Guess what the new military operation in Iraq is going to be called?

lightblue
2nd September 2010, 15:47
cipher:
But try convincing the majority of people that. The American people have been trained to love degeneracy and filth

what do you understand by degeneracy and filth? l

#
lightblue

Re: The Dawn of a New Day

god is willful, tends to do things on impulse... l

#
Yesterday 16:49
RedeZra

Re: The Dawn of a New Day
God wills a generation of golden

so the powers are planning and the forces are scheming

to bring it about

while the play is unfolding we perform our part

what God wills God gets

that's just the way it is

whatever the vision what comes to fruition

is the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth

control is not an attribute i ascribe to god. l

Beren
2nd September 2010, 16:05
Hello, all.

I do appreciate all of the interesting comments. I started this thread in regard to Jordan Maxwell's research on the "Dawn of a New Day," but it does seem that the "New Day" means something different for everyone. I suppose that as long as we picture, in our mind's eye, what we want the "New Day" to look like, we won't have to worry about getting stuck in the one that TPTB have been planning for eons.

But try convincing the majority of people that. The American people have been trained to love degeneracy and filth, so I imagine that they're focused on that. That's the only reason that TPTB are still the powers that be. We let them. The majority of us let them. We let them think for us.

---

On a related note; a few friends pointed this (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/18/AR2010021805888.html) out to me the other day. Guess what the new military operation in Iraq is going to be called?

Not just Americans, whole world likes filth in various forms. Filth is just a term and I'd call it rather -to like to be primitive-
Our modern way of understanding of what is primitive is localized to African tribes or indigenous tribes or non industrialized nations, when in fact WE on developed world are living the very primitive life with no care for planet and other life forms here.

It reminded me heavily on the quote when Jesus was asked to cast out certain demon ...
O unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you and put up with you?

See, we like being perverse and unbelieving...that is why we do not go forward...
We today are almost like those filthy rich Roman senators which ate and ate , then threw up , then ate again, slaves were serving them and they didn't give a damn about anyone or anything around them ... as long as they could live like that they wouldn't care...

We are like that today... we have solution for all our problems in the very hands of ours but we do not WANT to fix the problems on Earth or with us...
Did we degenerated that much?
Is there any hope that we as collective will WANT to open our eyes and ears or we are complaining just because we lost our job, steady income or a house or wall street account and richness.........?

When we were honestly thankful for anything in our life?
When did we appreciated anything than ourselves?

No we , majority of humankind right now is willingly in current oblivion status in our lives.

Dale
2nd September 2010, 16:10
what do you understand by degeneracy and filth?

Here's what I meant: the majority of American people love all of the unenlightening trash that is spoon-fed to them on a daily basis. They're perfectly content with it. They'll take whatever is given to them so long as it includes sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I say that liberally, of course. It is because of this docile behavior that TPTB are able to continue with their "power." If everyone were to magically, somehow, "awaken" to the larger picture; TPTB would have no way of maintaining the status quo, and the draconian "Dawn of a New Day" that Maxwell speaks of wouldn't occur.

lightblue
2nd September 2010, 16:37
Here's what I meant: the majority of American people love all of the unenlightening trash that is spoon-fed to them on a daily basis. They're perfectly content with it. They'll take whatever is given to them so long as it includes sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I say that liberally, of course. It is because of this docile behavior that TPTB are able to continue with their "power." If everyone were to magically, somehow, "awaken" to the larger picture; TPTB would have no way of maintaining the status quo, and the draconian "Dawn of a New Day" that Maxwell speaks of wouldn't occur.

thanks for clarifying.

rather than wishing, saying - "if only"..it would be more productive to speak to people in your immediate surrounding and see how happy are they with what's on offer...maybe they are not as happy as you make it look..once you've established that, you've already moved things somewhat..for the most part, people tend to suffer from peer pressure and dislike being singled out as odd..but i bet there's more people out there who notice the same things as you and they are probably also thinking "if only"... by a "strange" coincidence i live on a street corner where people do not have tv sets, this wasn't a choice made collectively....i never asked any of my neighbours why, because i find it normal ... l

Ba-ba-Ra
2nd September 2010, 17:10
[QUOTE=Hiram;47925]Barbara,

These things are difficult to talk about sometimes, and one must "know" the audience. With regards to Quantum Physics, in my opinion, it has proved that on a micro-level our thoughts certainly DO affect matter, and thus reality.

Now some people really do not want to hear people encouraging them to be positive or to think good thoughts. Not because those people disagree with that concept, its just that they view it as somehow sticking your head in the sand, or as wishful thinking. But they are really mischaracterizing the concept. Characterizing those who practice thinking good thoughts as, wishful thinking, betrays a simpletons understanding of the universe.

Yes, I realize that people often view optimism as sticking your head in the sand. That's why I tried (but perhaps failed) to show I've done a lot of research in areas of earth changes (also all, what we refer to as conspiracy theories). Not trying to impress anyone here, as I know most on this website have done the same. To me, sticking your head in the sand means refusing to hear the facts. My personal philosophy is: When you find yourself in the middle of the ocean in a rubber raft surrounded by sharks, you pray to Divine Intelligence, you surround yourself with light, but you also start paddling like hell.

I try to research everything as much as I can, but try not to be influenced by researchers conclusions, opinions or emotions, which it appears is your MO as well. Do I always succeed, probably not, but I do try.

Actually, I was somewhat surprised that you seemed to take exception to what I said (perhaps I misread your reply) as I thought I was mostly agreeing with you. But I did want to put out the possibility that the Universe may be offering us new ways of being with these new finds of NASA.

Ba-ba-Ra
2nd September 2010, 17:26
'Wynderer, I believe this is because we don't create by "wanting" something. We create by our thoughts, beliefs, words, actions, intents & deeds (the sum total of what we are offering to the Universe). When we are angry and worrying, we're planning our future; and when we are joyful and in gratitude we are also planning our future.'

i really do appreciate all the different points of view on PA -- i'm thinking that maybe because i still have dim memories of what it is like to be in a dimension where one actually can create directly w/thought, i know how extremely limited any such ability is here on Earth

[i may have posted about this before] --Alan Ginsburg & his beatnik friends were also into 'creating your own reality' -- William S Burroughs warned them that the collective can override the personal -- i tend to test all philosophical theories by imagining how well they would work in a Nazi concentration camp -- there are places in the world now where just holding onto basic human decency is a great test of creating one's reality

sometimes i am close to tears [i don't cry easily] when reading posts by obviously good caring people such as you & Hiram & so many others here -- it's like i sense a huge juggernaut slowly & inexorably approaching, & you are so unaware of what is coming, so trusting that it will all be OK

& yes, if enough of us all came together in unity of consciousness, we could , i believe, change this world -- but the NWO is huge, well-organized, & has immense techno-military resources -- it's not just the small group of the elite, it's the millions who willingly serve them -- the global 'good Germans' -- they act together on the physical level, so many of them -- most of us have to look for a forum like PA to even find others who will listen to us, who care about what we care about

i hope i am wrong -- i even hope i'm wacko, if it makes you all right & me wrong

Wynderer, I feel your pain and send you much compassion. But believe me, I am not trusting in any sense of the word. I research as much as I can and look at every situtation from every angle that I can. And sometimes, I also feel hopeless against the PTB as they do seem to have the upperhand. But then I ask myself, "What good does that do?" From my perspective all it does is add more hopelessness to the Collective Consiousness. Now don't misunderstand, I don't foolishly believe 'everything will be okay', but I do see possibilities. I don't know how many PTB there are or for sure who they are, but at best there are only hundreds of thousands of them. I have to keep reminding myself that there are billions of us. So IF, we unite, or enough of us to create critical mass, many things are possible. I realize that is a big IF, but who could have seen the Berlin Wall coming down or the Soviet Union collapsing. Yes, what's come in place isn't what we hoped for, but things did change.

I am not a pollyanna person: I was trying to open a door to the possibility that the unusual things that are happening in the Universe regards to NASA's findings, might be offering us new possibilities for creation.

MorningSong
2nd September 2010, 18:45
Ok. So I've finally taken the time to watch all 10 videos of Maxwell's lecture on the “Dawning of a New Day”. Not that I did not already understand that this slogan/idea has been drafted in the Illuminati NWO takeover, but at least I now have the understanding necessary to respond to the OP with a more informed stance than I did with my previous posts. (I sometimes do get all caught up with my “child -self” as often as anyone else does, I assume, and I do apologize for that).

I will admit that I did not want to listen to the presentation, and as I got around to listening to a few of the 10 minute segments, I was increasingly frowning, shaking my head “no”, saying to myself “that isn't exact, that's just another person's opinion”, cringing every time I heard the hate and disgust in certain repeated phrases, etc. I applaud myself for getting through to the end of them, even though I was left with a few mixed feelings and a slight nausea, which is probably normal considering the discussion subject.

But I will try to put my idealist simpleton mind aside and delve into the discussion with a more serious tone.

I do not live in the US and haven't in 25 years (I was born there and lived there 23 years), so I was not so aware of the proliferation of the slogan “New Day”. Neither have I paid any attention to any exaggerated repetion of the phrase in Italian, the language I most currently use and hear. So I again offer my apologies (and another self-inflicted kick to my backside).

The very fact that the “New Day” slogan has emerged on such a massive scale obviously means that we/mankind have/has reached a point in time on the “elite's” agenda for this event to occur, correct?

So, exactly WHAT does all this mean for us/mankind? What are the plans on the dreaded agenda?
What is going to be so “new” in this forthcoming “day”? And what can we do about it?

Maxwell keeps saying “somebody needs to wake up..”, somebody needs to do something...” So...

What should we do to thwart their plans, if we can do anything? Start thanking universe for a new night? For a new afternoon? Stargaze? Refuse the sun? As biological creatures dependent on the sun in so many ways, I find that ludicrous!

It just seems so natural for me to count my blessings when I wake up in the morning and open my eyes to a new day...so I can get done what I started yesterday, so I can do some more good in my corner of the world, so I can HOPE that another tomorrow will come better than today or yesterday and that I will be graced to be able to keep on keeping on, if you know what I mean. Morning, sunrise, the sun in general is such a HOPE bringer.

Is it truly possible that every/any representation of a rising sun in any depiction, photograph, or film must be absolutely associated with the Illuminati? I surely hope not. Otherwise, I may have to change my mind/inclination/indoctrination as a human being and become a creature of the night (and take massive doses of Vit D!)

And eagles... I have never ever seen a live one personally, but I love to watch the couple of hawks flying around the mountain crest back behind my home when they're out. Does that mean I have been indoctrinated to notice them and to admire them? I think not! Sure, eagles have been used as symbols for eons and often by tyranical empires, but do those symbols have any power over me? Do the symbols truely give secret societies power? To do what? Advertise and mark their territory?

I, too, feel that this “agenda” is now pulling out the stops because it has made some miscalculations along the way (natural earth changes? ET intervention? Whistleblowers? Humanity wising up?) and it is literally grasping desperately at its last life lines and it will pull out some very ugly tricks from its dusty hat. We ALL need to know what the possibilities are; we all need to know what to expect and to have many Plan B's for our continuation on this planet. And if we truly can co-create our present/future/destiny, we need to find who can teach us and learn how to do that NOW! Not tomorrow when TSHTF! Any teachers out there? Let's start finding solutions and stop griping about the problems! I'm ready for the massive shift in consciousness and a real change.... and, yes, I do yearn for positive new dawn of creation/humanity. It's obvious we've screwed up this time around, again!

Hiram
2nd September 2010, 23:44
What a terrific conversation...with brilliant contributions from everyone. Thank you Cipher for starting this! It has many twists and turns and has organically developed. The idea of a "Dawn of a New Day" brings up many larger issues for all of us...existential issues...literally.

Barbara: Quoting You: "Actually, I was somewhat surprised that you seemed to take exception to what I said (perhaps I misread your reply) as I thought I was mostly agreeing with you."

No exception whatsoever, I completely agree with everything you said...I'm sorry I wasn't more clear about that when I began to expound...

Snowbird: Well said. I have some ideas about what I think the endgame is, but in truth (and despite all of the evidence) there is obviously another party behind the curtain whose larger motives remain behind "a glass darkly". I really resonate with what you describe as their possible spiritual motive, and I appreciate you leaving the question open-ended, as I think we all agree it must remain for now. But as Frank's sentiment expressed so well above (and excuse me Frank if I missed your point), we do what we can do in this life, in this hour, in this moment. That is all we can do and all that can be expected of us.

Cipher and Light Blue: On this topic of the "filth" that the western world seems to enjoy consuming, (both mental and spiritual) is it possible that there is a larger mechanism at play, and that things might be happening just as they are supposed to?

Let me clarify what I mean: What if consumerism is a mechanism for change? A mechanism that is being encouraged....that has been put into place in order to ensure that we bring on an ultimate crises, a drowning in our own filth, in order to finally have to confront what it is that we have done?? And thereby bring us to the brink, and induce an evolutionary leap??

There is an old Vedic Parable: Once God wanted to know what it was like to be in the physical. So he jumped into a pig. he began to really enjoy his life as a pig, the mud was cool on his skin, the slops were always tasty and the sows were attractive and he enjoyed mating with them. He was enjoying himself so much he forgot who he was.

Well gods angels saw all this and were disturbed. They came to God and said: "God, what in heaven are you doing? get out of there! There is work to be done"

God replied, "Who are you talking to? I am just a pig enjoying my slops."

So the angels killed the pig. And God came out and refused to believe he had ever forgotten who he was in the first place.

In that parable the Earth is the Pig, and we are God.

You don't create a champion weightlifter by always lifting the same weight. You have to keep adding weight, adding pressure, and when you are lifting, you must go to the point of failure...EVEN BEYOND.

Or you break your back.

Mankind is adding the final weights to the bar. In the simple parlance of our time: Its Go-Time.

P.S. Wynderer, what a great soul you are.

Hiram
2nd September 2010, 23:49
Morningsong:

I spent my summer in Sicily and the surrounding islands. People vibrating on a completely different level there. How enriching for me to share it:)

Dale
2nd September 2010, 23:55
Thank you Cipher for starting this!

Thank you, and everyone else, for the kind words and contributions to this thread!

In the simple parlance of our time: Its Go-Time.

I'd say so. The reason I started this thread was simply because we're entering a very, very, very interesting time. I believe a lot is about to happen, both physically and spiritually; we're going to go through some sort of a transition. It's not the first time this has happened to us, or the planet; but merely the most recent act in the grand, cosmic play we find ourselves in.

You're absolutely right, though. It's go-time.

wynderer
3rd September 2010, 10:18
Hiram, you mentioned that you have been studying the current and historical situation for years. I'm a relative newbie, although 9/11 set me on this course and I have become enamored in a darker sense.

As I listened to the Chris Everard audio interview, which is posted on this forum, a dark light became a little brighter. We normally contribute the real controllers of this earth to off-planet beings of a regressive sort. Everard may actually have added a very significant piece to the ever-present puzzle. Many if not all of the major players within the gallery of marionettes offer worship to evil spirits. We've known about this for years, but this is the first time that the connection has been made.

When the term "ptb" is used, this denotes these same major players. But these, are just those humans who are extremely wealthy due to their manipulations of the world economies. These stand out and are stationed on the front lines. Although important to the ultimate powers, they are definitely expendable. There exist tens of millions of satanists and major worshipers of evil who are very much behind the scenes and for the most part, performing their evil in damp basements, palaces, churches and caverns around the world.

I'm not at all convinced that the game would end because the major wealthy elite power brokers appear to be losing their power structures...which may very well be the case.

The earth is being systematically decimated for a specific reason. The world's populations are being dramatically eradicated. The purpose of this is to greatly reduce human numbers to a manageable population as an ultimate controlling factor. Why is this? Who or what will gain from this? Certainly not the wealthy elite. Their wealth would be decimated. This is being done for something else. I don't believe that we have yet envisioned the ultimate goal of the true controlling powers. And, these may well be extremely powerful evil spirits.

By no means am I insinuating that all humans are powerless and will ultimately succumb to these forces. And yes, we most definitely need to wake up and get off our knees. But at this point in time, do we have the full and complete picture of the endgame?

thanks to Cipher from me too for this thread -- the PA forum at its best -- so many different points of view, exchanged courteously, as someone on the Congratulations thread wrote

Snowbird, i'm also of the thinking/conviction that there are evil beings at the heart of the NWO -- i don't think the reptilians, greys, & other ETs are intrinsically evil, any more than are the humans who serve the elite/NWO -- it's been a choice for all of them, a use of their free will -- but i do think that the driving, controlling force of the NWO are from the realm, the lower dimension of darkness & evil

i also think it very likely that their immediate goal for Earth is to turn her into a barren sterile planet to be used as a base for expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest -- so first they have to get rid of all the messy biological life forms here, keeping enough humans in the underground camps to continue using as food

but it's ultimately a spiritual war -- a war for souls, & a war of the darkside against the Light, the Creator -- so we, in human bodies, do have a lot of help from the higher dimensions, & from the Creator also, if we ask -- & it's been a losing battle from the beginning for evil -- tho there has been immense suffering & cruelty & horror along the way, & more to come

Whatever "spirits" are, they are here because they were invited here by us. They cannot just invade, they must be asked to get in. It started with whispers in some ready ears, then secret consuels, then opening the rifts. -- SaiCO, i'm not sure i agree w/this -- it seems to come from an assumption that all the beings in the vicinity of Earth play by the rules -- the basic rule being the non-interference w/free will -- as i see it, there are beings who believe they are bigger & badder than that Law, & violate it w/impunity -- sooner or later, what goes around, comes around, of course, but meanwhile...

lightblue
3rd September 2010, 10:34
wynderer:
i also think it very likely that their immediate goal for Earth is to turn her into a barren sterile planet to be used as a base for expansion into the galaxy thru war & conquest -- so first they have to get rid of all the messy biological life forms here, keeping enough humans in the underground camps to continue using as food

but it's ultimately a spiritual war -- a war for souls, & a war of the darkside against the Light, the Creator -- so we, in human bodies, do have a lot of help from the higher dimensions, & from the Creator also, if we ask -- & it's been a losing battle from the beginning for evil -- tho there has been immense suffering & cruelty & horror along the way, & more to come

i share your angst in the same respect..

could this be the ongoing scenario? i found this article by chance:

Are we alone in the universe?

Of course not. We’re not even alone on earth. Even assuming that a finite 3D universe is all there is, calculations show a high probability that intelligent life exists elsewhere in this galaxy and that earth has seen the presence of extraterrestrials. Anyone with common sense acknowledges this possibility, anyone with an open mind will research the subject, and anyone with open eyes will confirm for themselves that aliens exist, have been active in our past, and continue to be actively involved in human affairs today.

Skeptics tend to be ignorant and refuse to examine all the evidence, closing their eyes and claiming they don’t see any evidence that aliens exist. In truth, ignorance is never proof to the contrary. To put it another way, “Just because your head’s up your ass doesn’t mean the sun don’t shine.”

Evidence is everywhere – from worldwide religious and mythological accounts commonly describing ancient encounters with advanced beings, anomalous archaeological sites and artifacts indicating past use of superior technology, over a century’s worth of eyewitness sightings of UFOs, hundreds of physical trace samples recovered from UFO landing sites, government documents and whistleblowers acknowledging the existence of extraterrestrials, and thousands of abduction cases that include multiple witnesses, memories recalled without hypnosis, and undisputable physical and medical evidence confirming these accounts.

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda?

Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in spacetime, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources. Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict. If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

Given their technological superiority, why don’t hostile alien forces just take over the planet?

For strategic reasons, their invasion is a drawn out process rather than a single spectacular blitzkrieg as one might expect, though the latter can be used to finalize the invasion once the first phase has spiritually tranquilized the target population. There are many problems with an overt invasion using physical force. History has shown that visible tyrants are also visible targets who quickly fall if they reveal themselves before total control has been established. Smarter tyrants stay hidden and cleverly manipulate the population into first defeating and enslaving itself.

Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire. The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork. Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end.

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the “secret government” is an occult technocracy comprised of these elite humans. The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a “New World Order,” an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

Why have they not finished their invasion sooner, back when our technology was too primitive to damage their desired resources?

As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves.

On a side note, this policy of brutal efficiency was demonstrated by the Nazis in their execution of captives. The rise and fall of Nazi Germany was orchestrated by the secret government as a test run for what is now becoming manifest, and much of Nazi ideology and methodology was a direct reflection of the hostile alien mindset.

Ironically, the secret government itself is just a global version of the “sonderkommando,” the elite squads of Jews the Nazis selected from among the concentration camp population to control and execute their own people. Despite promises of power and survival, the sonderkommando were quickly discarded once they finished serving their purpose, and the secret government faces a similar fate once the alien invasion is complete.

Don’t members of the secret government know they’re being deceived?

In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serve as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable. Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion. This is more typical of human hierarchies than alien ones, as the latter are too refined to create such bumbling errors.

etc..

http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis-of-the-alien-master-plan

Snowbird
4th September 2010, 18:04
Alas, seems from your post, Snowbird, that it is the woman (in this case, the great "Mother", who is left to clean up this mess!).
I opine this power of transformation lies in the heart of each individual. And we are all connected and responsible. Why leave this up to "another"?
Perhaps this is why we are here...still enduring this dimension. indeed, so degraded now. the kali yuga in vedic-speak.

Yes, lunaflare, the power of transformation does lie in the heart of each individual. And, as time progresses, more and more hearts are being awakened and activated to action. Many of us are working in various ways and methods to thwart the earthly degradation performed by those who seek control to the nth power. Without those of us who volunteered to come into earth's lower density at this time, this earth would have met the enforced fate of the controlling motley crew long ago. We are here. We have uplifted and expounded the vibrational frequencies of and for Mother Earth and will continue on the uplifting path until the job gets done.

However, I am not at all sure that we, as an assembly, have the power and/or the technologies to reverse the on-going purposeful and massive perpetual damage that is thrust on our paths at every juncture. I'm not so sure that that is indeed our function for being on this earth at this time. It sounds helpful and it certainly is a good idea, and it certainly is possible that there are those who have come here for that very cleanup. But from what I am seeing and learning, the damage is so pervasive that we will need the technologies of several of our planetary neighbors to get this job done.

One of the more potent reasons for these very bad grown children throwing terribly destructive tantrums is because they know that they know, that those male energies are very soon to be replaced with the female energies which entails a balance of both energies working side by side together.

And this is a very good thing! :grouphug:

Snowbird
4th September 2010, 18:36
Snowbird, i'm also of the thinking/conviction that there are evil beings at the heart of the NWO -- i don't think the reptilians, greys, & other ETs are intrinsically evil, any more than are the humans who serve the elite/NWO -- it's been a choice for all of them, a use of their free will -- but i do think that the driving, controlling force of the NWO are from the realm, the lower dimension of darkness & evil

This, sounds very interesting.

Yes, and no matter how grueling it gets, I have found too, too many sources stating that the "battle" has already been won and WE will never be locked into slavery and deprivation by the ghouls.

Peter Levenda talks and writes about this very subject. I'm ordering a number of his books.

On Helvetic's thread on News and Updates, he links a Veritas interview with Peter Levenda. Bill and Kerry also interviewed him, below, last year. Very helpful info.

A reformatted version of the original Project Camelot publication.

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/peter_levenda_en.html

RedeZra
12th September 2010, 00:20
There is an old Vedic Parable: Once God wanted to know what it was like to be in the physical. So he jumped into a pig. he began to really enjoy his life as a pig, the mud was cool on his skin, the slops were always tasty and the sows were attractive and he enjoyed mating with them. He was enjoying himself so much he forgot who he was.

Well gods angels saw all this and were disturbed. They came to God and said: "God, what in heaven are you doing? get out of there! There is work to be done"

God replied, "Who are you talking to? I am just a pig enjoying my slops."

So the angels killed the pig. And God came out and refused to believe he had ever forgotten who he was in the first place.

In that parable the Earth is the Pig, and we are God.

is it a parable or an actual event

Indra as the Lord of Heaven - not the God Almighty mind you - was cursed to be born as a pig on earth and so enjoyed himself and forgot his celestial status until a sage recognized him and set him free from the pig form

life is magical

beyond wildest imaginations

wynderer
12th September 2010, 00:37
poor pigs -- what is it w/spiritual teachers & pigs? i still don't like it that Jesus sent the demons into the pigs [who chose to kill themselves by drowning themselves rather than live while being possessed, like humans , leading me to wonder just who is more spiritually developed

is it because pigs are so close genetically to humans? & that human flesh apparently tastes like pig flesh? [called long pork, i think, human flesh]

also, the Buddha reputedly died from choking on a piece of dead pig's body he was eating -- apparently this is common knowledge in India
[edit -- sorry --completely off topic -- ]

wynderer
12th September 2010, 00:43
Peter Levenda talks and writes about this very subject. I'm ordering a number of his books.

On Helvetic's thread on News and Updates, he links a Veritas interview with Peter Levenda. Bill and Kerry also interviewed him, below, last year. Very helpful info.

A reformatted version of the original Project Camelot publication.

Peter Levenda: Sinister Forces

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/peter_levenda_en.html

i just a few days ago read the whole Peter Levenda interview, & am familiar w/Montalk's writings -- i belonged to his Noble Realms forum when it was up & running -- i think they both accurately identify the threat

Dale
12th September 2010, 14:35
This ought to keep the thread going.

Check out the mascots for the 2012 olympic games in London:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1279748/Londons-Olympic-2012-mascots-revealed-Wenlock-Mandeville-unveiled-faces-Games.html

They're just a tad bit creepy, yes?

Not to mention what looks like a rising sun perched between two mountains, that just so happens to be placed on the orange dude's head.

westhill
12th September 2010, 15:08
There is another way to perceive the symbol "dawn of a new day." I see it as their "Sunset." They are going down. Let them slap that logo/symbol where ever they want and advertise their waning power. So next time you see their stamp, let's give them a hand and wave them goodbye. Bye for now...

Rimbaud
13th September 2010, 23:24
This ought to keep the thread going.

Check out the mascots for the 2012 olympic games in London:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1279748/Londons-Olympic-2012-mascots-revealed-Wenlock-Mandeville-unveiled-faces-Games.html

They're just a tad bit creepy, yes?

Not to mention what looks like a rising sun perched between two mountains, that just so happens to be placed on the orange dude's head.

I wish I could reassure you all that nothing bad is going to happen..or at least..nothing that we can't all handle. Too much fear has been spread about for way too long now..We all need to grow up and take control of our own lives. This doesn't mean living in caves with guns etc..it means living a normal life..going to work etc. I may be self employed.. and have masses of holiday as compared to you "workers"..but I have to work my butt off for eight months of the year in order to survive. Don't give up the day jobs just yet guys!

]Rimbaud