PDA

View Full Version : Unexplained Craft and Anomalies Near the Sun

Sidney
18th October 2012, 01:48
I wanted to start a thread for us to post images of the strange occurring craft and other unexplainible things that are showing up more and more frequently.

Here are some of the things I spotted looking at just the past 72 hours of Lasco 2 footage. From now on I will be posting these things here in order to save the actual Suns activity for the other threads.

Nanoo Nanoo
18th October 2012, 01:55
ah the mother sun in the father sky ; 0 ) what a beautiful ball of love she is

N

ghostrider
18th October 2012, 02:35
Yeah , that winged thing i keep seeing it, moving in all directions around the sun , away from the sun, passing by , heading towars , that thing doesn't have an orbit. It seems more like a transportation vehicle delivering things in and around the inner part of our neighborhood. ha , I just thought , cosmic fedex truck. lol.

kreagle
18th October 2012, 03:28
I fully acknowledge that when comparing the earth to the sun, ( from a 'size' standpoint), that it's more like comparing a ' B B to a basketball'. With that visualisation in mind, I can understand why the 'images' on these 'things' are somewhat unclear and 'distant in imagery'. Does anyone, anywhere have any more images that are more 'conclusive' than these 'small blips',....'dashes',.....and 'distant images?' I'm open to what has been presented, but would just like to get better evidence than what I have seen, to date.

ghostrider
18th October 2012, 03:34
some of those are EMV's , the others are our neighbors checking out the new solar system passing by them namely us, every 25,800 years or so they get to see us. we are probably a science project for them to see if we are just a crazy as the last time we passed by.

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 07:38
I fully acknowledge that when comparing the earth to the sun, ( from a 'size' standpoint), that it's more like comparing a ' B B to a basketball'. With that visualisation in mind, I can understand why the 'images' on these 'things' are somewhat unclear and 'distant in imagery'. Does anyone, anywhere have any more images that are more 'conclusive' than these 'small blips',....'dashes',.....and 'distant images?' I'm open to what has been presented, but would just like to get better evidence than what I have seen, to date.

a believer that wants to see proof, where have I heard that before? ;)

would a ship landing in your yard and a knock on your door work?

afraid it isn't that easy...

we've had ETs on this forum before, but you need to know when to look and understand what you are seeing and hearing...

they found an Earthlike Planet yesterday in the closest star system to us and it is where OnyxKnight was telling us there was life...

Wind
18th October 2012, 07:55
Has anyone heard Drunvalo's theory about the Sun and Earth? He said that "in August 1972, the Sun was going to expand from a hydrogen Sun into a helium sun. And, that helium build-up would cause a fusion reaction forming carbon, a reaction that would cause humans to ‘burn up’ unless they had Christ consciousness. Drunvalo said all humans would be destroyed if this group of collaborators did not perform their experiment. As a result, “permission was given” to build a large black, cigar-shaped ship and park it just outside Earth’s “membrane.”

http://www.godsebook.org/drunvalo.html

Many theories have suggested that the time will be up after 2012. The protection will be removed. I know that it sounds nutty, but I think that the next solar max is not going to be just another Carrington Event. It's going to be alot more. This is not "doom gloom", it's about human evolution. This might have happened in the past, but humanity has this one last chance to evolve as a species since it has failed miserably in the past. People like Patrick Geryl do not see the big picture so they just keep spreading the fear.

Let's call this evolution, because people don't seem to like the word ascension. We have nothing to be afraid, but we should embrace this opportunity.

kreagle
18th October 2012, 08:06
Rocky_Shorz,

a believer that wants to see proof, where have I heard that before?

Hey brother,......just trying to stay 'open-minded'. Those small 'dashes and dots,.....wing-like images',......could possibly be 'camera lens' reflections and/or photographic errors of some kind. If I knew for 'certain',.....I wouldn't be asking this question.

If, indeed, they prove to be 'enormous crafts, etc.', that still doesn't mean that they might be ED's, ( fallen, or unfallen, angels), like I've referenced before. I'm not saying that there is 'nothing there', my friend.

Love and Peace,.......kreagle

Sidney
18th October 2012, 15:36
I wanted to start a thread for us to post images of the strange occurring craft and other unexplainible things that are showing up more and more frequently.

Here are some of the things I spotted looking at just the past 72 hours of Lasco 2 footage. From now on I will be posting these things here in order to save the actual Suns activity for the other threads.

If you look at the bottom two images here, (to me) it is apparent that they are the same object, one is in the upright position, the other is in a downward dive position. I have seen this object (and/or ones like it) literally hundreds of times. Its never in the same spot and rarely is in the same position. That tells me that it is intelligently controlled. It is not a comet and its not swamp gas. Do I know what it is? Nope, sure don't. But if it was something that is normal, I believe NASA would have the explanations in writing, because obviously it is something that would capture someones curiosity. The little contrail that is following it shows that it is moving at a high rate of speed. Other than that, I don't have a clue. If you scroll through the images on the Lasco movies by using the "step" button, it is almost daily that questionable objects are present up there, and well worth a debate.:cool::popcorn:

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 18:11
Rocky_Shorz,

Hey brother,......just trying to stay 'open-minded'. Those small 'dashes and dots,.....wing-like images',......could possibly be 'camera lens' reflections and/or photographic errors of some kind. If I knew for 'certain',.....I wouldn't be asking this question.

If, indeed, they prove to be 'enormous crafts, etc.', that still doesn't mean that they might be ED's, ( fallen, or unfallen, angels), like I've referenced before. I'm not saying that there is 'nothing there', my friend.

we have technology thousands of years more advanced than what is shared with the public, so it could be the triangular crafts we were told about last year. spotting them makes it tougher for those in charge to deny they exist.

the orbs I pointed out that were here this summer was from another galaxy they helped us through some very explosive events then just as they appeared were suddenly gone...

an object 1 inch from the camera looks the same as one 10 times the size of our planet on the other side of the sun.

I have communicated with futures that came back in time to help us, I have traveled through dreams to visit their ships...

but since everyone thinks I'm a little nuts, no one even considers what I know, I understand that.

I wish I could share everything, but it hasn't been broadcast on Fox or MSN news so it isn't real... ;)

we are getting assistance from beings far beyond our understandings...

Marrkuss
18th October 2012, 20:40
KO-l2JCPfy8

Sidney
18th October 2012, 21:49
Rocky_Shorz,

we have technology thousands of years more advanced than what is shared with the public, so it could be the triangular crafts we were told about last year. spotting them makes it tougher for those in charge to deny they exist.

the orbs I pointed out that were here this summer was from another galaxy they helped us through some very explosive events then just as they appeared were suddenly gone...

an object 1 inch from the camera looks the same as one 10 times the size of our planet on the other side of the sun.

I have communicated with futures that came back in time to help us, I have traveled through dreams to visit their ships...

but since everyone thinks I'm a little nuts, no one even considers what I know, I understand that.

I wish I could share everything, but it hasn't been broadcast on Fox or MSN news so it isn't real... ;)

we are getting assistance from beings far beyond our understandings...

I understand. It is a very lonely existence "knowing things" and not being able to freely tell someone. If you would like to share this is a good place to do it without fear. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=37ll click the group tools to join.

Rocky_Shorz
18th October 2012, 23:23
awww, you know I have no fear about sharing, I cross the bounds of acceptability all the time...

some day maybe the technology will be created that allows us to print images from our minds so all of you get to see some incredible things I've been shown in my dreams.

God, ET's the Future of our world, I've visited planets like earth, been to Nirvana, and Heaven...

until that day, I'll just keep talking about truths I've been shown.

maybe I'll find a ghost writer that can take some of my stories and expand them out into a books in a language people understand better than my ...s

when I watched the videos of the sun, I could see the orbs, with an understanding of who was in them, it was amazing, but when I shared it, all the people around me, didn't see a thing...

I'm pretty sure all these trips back and forth across dimensions have somehow expanded my vision and hearing to ranges outside of the norm...

it is soo cool, can't wait for more to join me...

could be just a few months now... ;)

Sidney
19th October 2012, 03:02
So, I have to ask, can you describe "Heaven". I'm dying to know. LOL

Sidney
19th October 2012, 03:10
Great video Marrkuss!

aviators
19th October 2012, 06:05
This is a facinating subject. Did anyone see this post on James Horak. A long interview but worth the listen IMHO. He talks about the EMVs and
our solar system. His info.is profound. I would be interested in your view or take on him?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?49358-James-Horak.-Researcher-contactee-enemy-of-the-NWO

Rocky_Shorz
20th October 2012, 05:18
So, I have to ask, can you describe "Heaven". I'm dying to know. LOL

I will share it when I have time to write it up...

just bumped across an interesting video on UFO disclosure by USAF...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDWvhqJ8hg

Rocky_Shorz
20th October 2012, 05:28
as for the lights around the sun, check out the video from Russia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUQthQjMxc

Sidney
20th October 2012, 17:57
Here is the 2010 CNN announcement. Geez I don't know where I've been, but the fact remains, they disclose and then bury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSkdGml4GIU

Sirius White
21st October 2012, 03:30
It is the planetoid (second sun) that you all call ni.bu.ru and craft associated with the object (and civilization).

Sidney
22nd October 2012, 18:30

Sidney
22nd October 2012, 18:39

Sidney
22nd October 2012, 18:58

Sidney
24th October 2012, 22:39
I have never seen anything like this before. If you look closely you can see these "dashes" at a variety of distances. Some are bolder in brightness like they are closer and some fade into the background as if they are in the distance. Looks like a Fleet to me.

Sirius White
26th October 2012, 06:20
It is a fleet.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 02:52
Anomalies near the sun seen during a cme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIzz6-tGNU

Sidney
19th November 2012, 17:23
I am going to be posting here images from the Lasco cameras. A dark anomaly has appeared next to the sun, after a few hours, disappears briefly, the reappears permanently, up until the current time. I would love to hear what others think about this.???

For some reason the anomaly is not showing up here. Going to try adding a few more in the next post. I may have to do some enlarging before I re post.
Beolow is the day before, where clearly there is nothing there

Below, Santas helper appears in image. : )

(BELOW)This is where it becomes visible for the first time. You have to zoom in to see it. At about the 1 oclock position just above the sun, you see a black "orb" shape object. Barely visible here.

Now its gone

still not there

more in the next post.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 17:43
approximately 6 hours after this black thing shows up and 3 hours before it disappears, this huge aircraft winged (time stamped 6:06) thing flies by.

Ok thats the wrong picture, it wont let me edit it out. but, around 10 30 (not 2 06) it comes back into view.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 17:54
Here is an image from today. Black thing still there, and make note of the clutter in the image, near the shadow line.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:03
Here are some images I thought were interesting, various days, and in no particular order.

I have been saving images for a couple weeks but just haven't had the time to post anything recently, so apologies for the delay. I just want people to see this stuff, because IMO, there is some very odd things going on. It is becoming more and more clear to me how incredibly active the universe (outside our little neck of the woods) is.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:21
I do realize that many things in images can be debunked, or have a logical explanation. Others, Not so much. You decide. I have just taken screen shots of stuff that made me raise an eyebrow. Again, these are in no particular order and i won't give a visual explanation for each one, as there is just too many, you can examine the images and decide for yourself.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:24
Here are some more.

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:28
And more ( can't make my message too short, yada yada)

Mutchie
19th November 2012, 18:29
it gets me down .... on the one hand we see and hear all these majical storys like the possibility of disclosure and of et technology etc then nothing ever seems to get sorted out and it all just goes back to business as usual and i think many of us are ready for it !!!

All these HUGE CRAFTS are seen around the sun and no one explains anything

WHERES NASA ?

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:34

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:37
it gets me down .... on the one hand we see and hear all these majical storys like the possibility of disclosure and of et technology etc then nothing ever seems to get sorted out and it all just goes back to business as usual and i think many of us are ready for it !!!

All these HUGE CRAFTS are seen around the sun and no one explains anything

WHERES NASA ?

NASA is busy hiding, and hoarding the truths, while we are here doing the job (for no pay I might add) they SHOULD be doing. Disclosure is no longer up to NASA and Co. It's up to US. : )

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:41

Sidney
19th November 2012, 18:44

Sidney
20th November 2012, 02:34
Found this video on YT, thought it was very well done, you can really see lots of detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnSfOi2OsC4

Sidney
21st November 2012, 16:21
Here is another video I found on YT showing anomalies going back to the mid 90's. Very cool stuff. God, the universe is a beautiful thing. IMO, much of this stuff is inter-dimensional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3tqHKHoFU&feature=watch-vrec

Rocky_Shorz
1st December 2012, 05:54
what was that...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121127/20121127_0748_c2_1024.jpg

Wind
1st December 2012, 06:23
I've never seen anything like that! What is it?

Rocky_Shorz
1st December 2012, 07:36
could it have anything to do with the seismic readings on so many of the world EQ meters? Yellowstone...

or was it an ET saying hi?

Flash
1st December 2012, 07:40
hum, interesting

Wind
1st December 2012, 07:59
could it have anything to do with the seismic readings on so many of the world EQ meters? Yellowstone...

or was it an ET saying hi?

What would be the size of that object? It looks huge.

Rocky_Shorz
1st December 2012, 08:02
2 inches from the camera, a half inch wide...

half the distance to the sun... fracking enormous...

Data from station BILL (Bilibino, Russia)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/data/Seismic_Data/telemetry_data/BILL_24hr.gif

Yellowstone
http://isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/archive/2012/11/YNR_SHZ_WY_01.2012112900.gif

Sidney
1st December 2012, 18:37
Rocky, what are we looking at?

Sidney
1st December 2012, 18:39
I think these are from the same day. Star wars maybe?

Rocky_Shorz
2nd December 2012, 05:38
the other pic was at 7:48 on the 27th and the part covered in the center of the Blue is what is shown in the orange image...

what were they?

MorningSong
2nd December 2012, 14:42
...Cosmic Rays, IMO.

Wind
2nd December 2012, 14:51
...Cosmic Rays, IMO.

Interesting theory. If Pane Andov is right then those cosmic rays will start to affect the Sun very soon...

Rocky_Shorz
2nd December 2012, 15:46
warning shot off earth's Bow, not to allow the world to step into WW III?

what would happen if one of those hit a planet, it looks much brighter than a CME...

Rocky, what are we looking at?

that graph is a measurement by Yellowstone Super Volcano of seismic activity and isn't related to quakes...

Wind
4th December 2012, 02:43
What do you think about this?

nKmLfwZkQZw

Sidney
4th December 2012, 03:11

nKmLfwZkQZw

Great catch starseed. Whats the date of this video? There is some mighty strange sh** going on up there for sure.

Wind
4th December 2012, 06:15
Whats the date of this video?

Replay of Sep 17th, according to the comments.

Rocky_Shorz
4th December 2012, 07:47

nKmLfwZkQZw

Klingon Bird of Prey...

modwiz
4th December 2012, 07:52

nKmLfwZkQZw

Klingon Bird of Prey...

Nah, Romulan Warbird decloaking. :thumb:

Rocky_Shorz
4th December 2012, 07:54
the dark side was strong in the one taking off in the shuttle...

Darth Cheney is trying to escape from the Dragons... :sarcastic:

deridan
4th December 2012, 09:35
Rocky_Shawz:

also noticed these orbs. i saw a vid here on avalon where the orbs flew in formation to replicate a ships outline. ..vacuuming some info, all i knew is that nobody knew or was saying anything about them,
guess people were more in the mode of accumulating another ufo-phenomena.
i've been blessed to see regular ufo's which one would think would load atleast 15-entities.
but of the orbs, these were for me the closest to a transdimensional object, ...for with propulsion etc, seemed a orb would only contain a single entity maybe.

by your methods,
you come to say, they from another galaxy. __okay
then you say they accomplished something here. wonder what that would be, but for such a massive grouping, hopefully immune to 'dark gov interceptions', i believe they would have accomplished it, to be here thats a big effort, and to choose to be gone, well then it was accomplished.
wonder what type of beings these were,
but atleast i got good practical use from a book, that being DC's in being able to regard transdimensionality

Rocky_Shorz
5th December 2012, 05:29
not sure if I understand what you are saying, I believe we have both Futures, helping us through hard times and protectors, maintaining the sun venting sunspots before swinging towards us to prevent us from getting blasted by enormous solar flares...

NASA released movies showing them settle right down onto the surface of the sun to transfer energy between their ships, rather amazing, but what I watched, most around me couldn't see, so I just dropped it as an amazing secret that very few of us know.

I watched a gate open, and small ships pass through that closed a huge Coronal Hole that blasts earth with solar streams as they pass our directions...

dimensional gateway or not, it was pretty cool...

Sidney
12th December 2012, 22:20
I thought this was interesting. I am including the frame immediately before and immediately after the image with a bunch of ???static? don't know what else to call it. Maybe someone can help me out.

Wind
13th December 2012, 01:07
Meteorites, ships? Just a guess because I just hardly even myself understand these images.

Wind
18th December 2012, 05:09
Can anyone confirm this?

NwNEiuINyR8

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 17:57
I was looking back to see the flashes and see the 31st was a busy day for the little triangular crafts... I also noticed the little Giant Obs have disappeared again...

I'll look back to find out when...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121230/20121230_2324_c2_1024.jpg

these are the ORBs for those who haven't been watching this year during the solar maximum that appeared this summer...

a very wise person says dust specs, but how did they move after disappearing? to the opposite corner in the same position in relation to the sun? pretty smart dust...

on the right, closest to the sun, you see the one circled, as the flare blasts out from the sun, a perpendicular line stretches across in front of the orb, Scientist show the one shielding in front of earth looking the same when you see it in scientific explanations... it isn't just the one image, this has been in every picture going back to last June/July

we hear the solar max has passed, and suddenly they are gone, our maintenance crew has left... for now...

isn't earth's shield from gravity?

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 18:16
I wasn't the only one who noticed they are missing...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121201/20121201_0000_c2_512.jpg

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121128/20121128_0448_c2_1024.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 18:27
they disappeared right before this image...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121127/20121127_0748_c2_1024.jpg

was it a flyby? like what jets do over the carriers in passing? just saying bye?

or did they get blazed out of the sky from something?

Swan
1st January 2013, 18:31
Hi,

What is the date on this image?

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 18:34
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121127/20121127_0000_c2_1024.jpg
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121126/20121126_1048_c2_1024.jpg

here it is, the last image showing them in the picture
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121126/20121126_0836_c2_1024.jpg

12 minutes later...

poof they were gone...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121126/20121126_0848_c2_1024.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 18:40
I'm pretty sure there is no one around here, that thinks they might be covering up things from us... ;)

Are they playing a recording right now and not showing us what is really going on with our Sun?

naaaaa...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi,

What is the date on this image?

that was the 27th

Swan
1st January 2013, 18:42
Hi again,

How can one distinguish orbs from other specs of light ( which are stars?? ). Sorry if this is a dense question.

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 19:46
at first I thought they were other Satellites, they look metallic when you zoom in, at times 30-40 in a single image...

but these appeared when they were hit by a massive Flare, like their "cloaking" had been knocked out so they were in sight, and didn't disappear again for a few months, maybe they are always there, just normally out of site...

They cloak together, they all disappear at the same time...

it's the unexplainable that keeps me wondering...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121126/20121126_0848_c2_1024.jpg

what keeps me thinking they have just gone invisible is look at this image on the right next to the sun I had circled earlier...

see the line?

could that be a massive Solar collection that powers shields for the other ships?

what happened to the orb behind it?

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2012/c2/20121126/20121126_0836_c2_1024.jpg

what is creating "gravity if it isn't there?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=19892&d=1357063947&thumb=1

Rocky_Shorz
1st January 2013, 20:13
everyone is buzzing about an inbound Asteroid that could destroy the earth, due on Feb 15th...

Hey...

http://unpics.com/pic/space/4508/11649.jpg

(and you thought forgetting to get a Valentines Day present was an explosion... ;) )

could be a hunk of a planet, ET Ship that collided with debris spinning our way...

or is this what's left of the Orbs I was selling Space Vacation timeshare on? DOH!!!

were these the 2012 visitors that said they were coming whether we wanted them or not in 2012?

Black ops said no thanks... Go Duncan!!!

Spaceweather.com has had this NEO on it's list for a few months now. I mentioned this on another thread about incoming asteroids recently, too.

Here's the JPL database Orbit projection if anyone has the patience to play with the buttons:

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2012%20DA14&orb=1

This Impact Risk list might interest someone, too:

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

It may just have already been taken care of, with two craft "two “vehicles” had been launched on a mission." as per post 1, that have taken care of it. It may have been a success. Who knows.

See

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?53818-Man-captures-strange-explosion-in-the-sky

maybe our maintenance crew are the two ships NASA sent, or did they launch from the secret base Bill was sharing with everyone for Mars hopping?

the Black triangular crafts we keep seeing all around our sun...

so many questions...

Sidney
2nd January 2013, 17:20
I have to admit I have been lazy about watching and gathering images for this thread. : ( Now that the holidays are out of the way, I should get back at it. Thanks Rocky for posting all these images, it is curious what the heck is going on up there. There is so much activity around the sun the possibilities are endless as to the true scenario (s).

Rocky_Shorz
18th January 2013, 05:31
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2013/c2/20130117/20130117_0336_c2_512.jpg

Love this image...

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//data/REPROCESSING/Completed/2013/c2/20130117/20130117_1048_c2_512.jpg

Sunny-side-up
11th July 2013, 15:59
Not sure if this has been posted in the past?
And not sure which category it comes under Doh

I'm not up to speed on info like this so fogive me if it's been DE-Bunked
but if not well what you all think?

Great footage of something very big sucking/effecting the suns surface?
The vid title is of a UFO but looks more like a planet object to me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7NIwY5y1A

Sidney
11th July 2013, 16:20
This went around several months ago. There have been some scientific explanations come forth for this anomaly, but you know mainstream news:brushteeth:

Anyway, I have moved this to the solar activity anomaly thread.

Lifebringer
11th July 2013, 19:25
Ergo, the reason for experimenting with dark matter. To try and see if they can neutralize a black hole in the path, or this pit they recognize in Revelation?

Amazing as it unfolds, eh. Science and Creator's work w/Source Creator's will of the cycles. I found that magnetic stargate/x-lines article very interesting.

MadMax1
12th July 2013, 00:09
I posted a thread in general discussion about magnetic portals being linked from the sun to earth check it out and let me know if these events might be somehow linked, someone sent it to me on facebook and i tracked it down to see if it was a real video. The link to the NASA site it is on is on my post.

Sidney
17th October 2013, 02:28
Interesting video, (more) food for thought. The footage from SOHO is dated mid august thru september of 13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTflZprfMU

JohnEAngel
17th October 2013, 03:02
what am i doing wrong? i can't seem to open the attachments. i get a message that says invalid attachment specified.

Sidney
17th October 2013, 03:47
what am i doing wrong? i can't seem to open the attachments. i get a message that says invalid attachment specified.

I'm sorry I can't help you with that. YOu might tap Paul or Ilie on the shoulder, they can probably help you with that.

onawah
17th October 2013, 04:13
I don't know if this vid has been posted on this thread before, but I posted it recently on the Videos from Forbidden Knowledge thread, and I think it fits here as well:
Interstellar: Mystery Space Machines Caught on Telescope, a film by Jose Escamilla

Here is 'Interstellar', a film by the YouTube
filmmaking star, Jose Escamilla.

Full recognition goes to John Lenard Walson
for discovering these entities, for developing
the means to capture them and for having the
integrity to get this important information out
to the people. NASA, you need to learn by
example and stop obfuscating & withholding
the information that rightfully belongs to
humanity.

Vast, transforming machines have been
caught on camera, far out in deep-space.

Whose are they...? Ours? Theirs? Both?
Neither?

See for yourselves. Why are these not being
reported on by the corporate media? Why is
NASA not publishing their findings (if any) about
these bizarre machines? We know they must be
looking at them, so what gives? Perhaps they
know MUCH more than they are even
acknowledging...?

Video (about 27 mins):

nkDp4cJcGyc

http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/24811.html

Paul
17th October 2013, 07:46

The five attachments in Post #1 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?51003-Unexplained-Craft-and-Anomalies-Near-the-Sun&p=570409&viewfull=1#post570409) of this thread were posted about a year ago. Attachment space is limited on the forum server. So my guess would be that Sidney, the poster, has since removed those attachments to make room for other attachments.