PDA

View Full Version : British Hacker found evidence of 'alien spacecraft' & 'non-terrestrial officials'

Kimberley
19th October 2012, 00:08
British Hacker found evidence of 'alien spacecraft' & 'non-terrestrial officials' - via Fox News

This is a big story!!!

KSwmte3Iykk

Kerry Cassidy inerviewed Gary McKinnon in I think 2006 however this interview seems to have been posted November of 2007

_fNsah-0vpY

What are your thoughts?

Much love to us all!! :grouphug:

WhiteFeather
19th October 2012, 01:15
Gary Mckinnon Is Mentioned To Have Asberger's Syndrome A Form Of Autism. Amazing how a boy with Asberger's Could Hack Into The Pentagon. No handicap there, sounds like genius to me,,,, maybe even an extra terrestrial himself...if you will.

The Anouncer States "He caused hundreds of thousands of dollars of damage and they wanted to get him back here in The USA to face American Justice...LMFAO. Nothing compared to what the US government did to the Pentagon with that Bunker Missile,,,oops I'm sorry they said it was a 757,,my bad.

Comment By Victoria Nuland The State Dept. Head Ass-Clown Spokesperson. "The United States is disappointed by the decision to deny extradition to Gary Mckinnon to face long overdue justice in The US. We are examining the details of the decision".... Long Overdue Justice, LOL. Wait Till They Find Out About The Bush Family And His Zion Assclown RatPack who engaged in Illegal Crimes against Humanity. I cant wait to see Boy George Bush and Papa Bush taken off in handcuffs To Guantanamo Bay and forced to eat a Nice C..k Meat SandWhich.

gooty64
19th October 2012, 01:41
Can someone summarize the second video, please?

Great reply Whitefeather!

I can't believe I just watched Fox news. :boom:

ghostrider
19th October 2012, 03:26
Whats really interesting is , he was looking around in pentagon computer files for a YEAR till they realized oopps someones snooping around our ultra-top secret computer files about ufo's and the ET posing as humans in the military . gotta love their ulta- top secret files that a dude from britian can mosy into and shop around.

eni-al
19th October 2012, 03:43
An interesting thing about people with Autism or aspergers, is that they can be extremely talented and skilled in something. Something that should be explored with anybody who affected by it.

I hate that they call it justice, when talking about extraditing him. He hacked into a government computer system, justice seems a wrong word to use, but it is justice on his side. The US government flies that word around so much these days.

Flash
19th October 2012, 03:44
Chinese must have been happy while snooping around as well, prior to Garry being found out and the Pentagon plugging the gasping holes in their internet security system.

By the way Whitefeather, Asperger people are very often very bright, have no impediment with intelligence at all, they just have some trouble with emotions, deciphering emotions in others and understanding their own emotions - they are at lost when emotions come around. This means that they are fragilised in this way and yes, may get depress or suicidal if they do not understand how they feel and how other feel towards them or amongst a group. A few of my daughter's best friends are Asperger, I have been taking care of an Asperger boy (3 hours a day in my house) for a few years as well.

We have quite a few Asperger people on this forum, you would not guess from their writing, their cleverness and intelligence

Carmody
19th October 2012, 03:57
Whats really interesting is , he was looking around in pentagon computer files for a YEAR till they realized oopps someones snooping around our ultra-top secret computer files about ufo's and the ET posing as humans in the military . gotta love their ulta- top secret files that a dude from britian can mosy into and shop around.

In the Camelot interview, IIRC, Gary says that he was the least of the people that where found to be looking around in the files. He said that he came across many others doing the same, at the same time. (Other hackers digging around in NASA files and computers)

ExomatrixTV
19th October 2012, 08:30
NceIxrOJDkU

Nanoo Nanoo
19th October 2012, 08:41
Let me guess, the yard gave him a job as a facts checker. . .

:-)

N

Cidersomerset
19th October 2012, 09:29
Can someone summarize the second video, please?

Gary is your typical UFO/Free energy, better world for all type of guy.....Total nemises to the greedy Elites who want 99% of wealth for themselves to control
the planet,while we the great 'unwashed' only fit to serve and service 'their' world are allowed to live off their scraps in the 'Capitalist trickle down proccess'
A few are allowed to join them , thru luck or merrit ( The American dream etc..) but the vast majority are in poverty in comparison.That a side, I went off at
a bit of tangent ..LOL..

Gary was always interrested in UFO's and got into computors on natural ability , he could not do advance maths, his brain ( like mine does not work that way..LOL)
Arithmatic fine but when it came to how the ancient Greeks made their "π".... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi....All vital stuff and i acknowledge those who do understand it.

He saw Steven Greers disclosure project in 2001 and got intrigued with one of the speakers who was talking about 'Free Enery' Alien craft etc...
From there he thought he would have a look into it. This is where his Asbergers kicks in, he litterly became engrossed/obsessed some would say with
hacking into the Pentagon/NASA to see if what the speaker was saying is true.He used what today would be out dated machinery and was easily able
to get in. This was post 9/11 and you would have thought security would have been tighter. ( Althouth CIADA were unlikely to hack into the Pentagon as
they probably already had access ) But Gary said he was far from alone in his snooping! This went on for a couple of years and he said in the above vid
all he came across was the spread sheets with names of crew members from craft that did not match up with US navel ships and a photo of what he
thought to be a Alien craft ?...He tried to download the picture,but his equipment was to slow and it was this act I think that he got caught on ?
It was certainly around this time.

He was raided in his flat and again due to his Asbergers traits,trusting ,truthfull , when the police asked him what he was doing he told them straight
away , without thought of representation.They told him what he did was a minor misdemeanor in the UK at the time, poss six month community service
It was not until later the US decided he might have seen more than Gary was saying and panicked. This is where the damage to computor claims
came in which is total B.S.!! Gary explains in one of the interviews how the Pentagon came up with this ficticious figure by working out the cost
of a new computor and timesing it by X amount.

Basically if it was not for the extradition treaty signed later between the US/UK... Gary was safe from extradition, and if there was a case against him it would
have to be proceeded against him here in the UK. ( which still is the case)...Gary is not trying to escape answering for his actions..He's fighting for 'JUSTICE'!

As the years have passed ,Garys health has suffered and Janis his mother says for the last three/four years Gary has been a recluse staying in his flat in the
dark with his cats most of the time.Not allowed access to the internet.In effect already serving an eleven year community service sentance.

What he actually saw and read I doubt will come out now as it looks like the Pentagon has succeded in at least scaring Gary off !! ...

Thats how I see it.....Cheers Steve..

aranuk
19th October 2012, 10:49
They should pay him well to advise on making the Pentagon computer system more secure and hackertight.

Stan

frozen alchemy
19th October 2012, 22:42
Thank you for the synopsis. I tried to listen to it but the audio on Gary's side is too low and on Kerry's side too loud; it got old real quick turning off the volume whenever Kerry came on. I wish she'd get a professional sound engineer to even these things out, or at least make the recordings in a low noise environment (not a breezy garden or a noisy restaurant, please).

Kimberley
20th October 2012, 02:40
NceIxrOJDkU

Thank you for posting this!! A great addition to this thread!!!

Wind
20th October 2012, 04:26
He said that he came across many others doing the same, at the same time. (Other hackers digging around in NASA files and computers)

I wonder what happened to those other hackers?

aquarian_monk
28th February 2013, 05:52
Haha, what she means is they can't employ him if they give him to us, :)