PDA

View Full Version : False arrest and beating.

jagman
19th October 2012, 14:23
Man oh man, When it rains, It really pours. Last saturday night, I was arrested under a false pretense! My miranda rights were not given and I was taken to the county jail where I was not allowed a phone call for 3 days. During my incarceration i witnessed a brutal beating of another inmate. I have to be careful about what I write here because although my charges basically have been dropped it's still not Offical.

On Sunday around 5:00 p.m the evening meal was being passed out by one officer and
2 trustees. An inmate who was 2 cells down from me door was unlocked and his meal was delivered but i heard him say that he didnt recieve a drink, So he reached out
opened his cell door to tell the officer ( He never attempted to leave his cell ) The officer
called on her radio and 2 large officers entered the room. They started beating him
viciously. One of the officers kept telling the Inmate ( I hate to keep calling him inmate
but I never got his name) while he was punching him that, "you wont grab the door again
will ya." Both officers laughed and joked about the beating and then left the room.

These men are criminals and when my charges are completely dropped I plan on turning them in to I.A

bennycog
19th October 2012, 14:38
i hope you have some sort of backup or can do it in a way that keeps you safe jagman..

jagman
19th October 2012, 14:59
bennycog, I worked in a correctional facility for about 10 years. During that time i recieved a degree in criminal justice. In all those years I never
witnessed such atrocities. I feel it is my duty has a fellow human being to bring these men to justice.I will probably have to move out of this county
after all is said and done.I will try to be safe has possible.

Tony
19th October 2012, 15:07
You do seem to be going through a rough time at the moment....my best wishes to you.

Yes be safe, these people cannot control themselves.

Tony

jagman
19th October 2012, 15:21
You do seem to be going through a rough time at the moment....my best wishes to you.

Yes be safe, these people cannot control themselves.

Tony

Tony I'm not really sure why all of this crap is happening? I always believed that everything happend for a reason. Maybe I was meant to go to jail that night so I
could help expose this corruption. Not real sure but i do believe what doesnt kill us
makes us stronger. I must be hercules lol. Thank you for your kind words Tony you are a good friend.

Kristin
19th October 2012, 15:25
Keep your chin up Jag!

Peace of Mind
19th October 2012, 15:39
Do what you feel in your heart is right and you’ll be fine. Just be brave and don’t put thoughts of failure into your plans. Stay positive all the way through (even when it looks hopeless) and the universe will give you what you need to succeed. Just remember that these corrupt people within our society/government win only because they instill fear and thoughts of disappointment in us. They trick us into beating ourselves. Corruption reigns simply because the majority of us let them. Once we became a species of passive and broken-will beings….we relinquished our power and protection. Never give up and never wait for others to do what you have the opportunity to do now.

Be the model citizen you want to see in everyone else, be inspiring. Examples exist through demonstrations, without commitment there can be no revelation. We/society are confused and lost, so most people easily become blind followers. However, if you plan to win anything you must be proactive, you need to participate. How else will victory be at hand?

If we continue to let wickedness walk untouched it will just fester and become harder to remedy later….as its foundation is strengthen through years of tolerance and public denial.

Imagine a healthy outcome in this task and take solace in knowing that your intentions are pure and honored. Think about being alright and you’ll be alright; think about failing and you will most certainly fail. So, worry about nothing and be active on what you believe. The results of procrastination will often leave you feeling even more discourage. But that’s to be expected because it was already on the mind. If you keep thinking/surrounding yourself with hate and turmoil… then it will definitely be a part of your life because you’re giving it that power to do so.

Where you place your attention is crucial and so many people are clearly blind to this, even more believing they are actually powerless. You can tell this easily by observing people. The main people steadily promoting the doom gloom, and unfortunate probabilities are the main ones who have to deal with it…since they are manifesting the thoughts/ideas, most times they are done inadvertently. Tricknology is real but easily conquered by the determined mind.

Peace

spiritguide
19th October 2012, 16:46
Jagman, it's your valor that will pull you through, stay safe!

Paranormal
20th October 2012, 00:47
Here is a lesson to us all: This is what happens when you give up your rights for safety - you have neither! I don't thinkanyone will listen to you - Internal Affairs just pretend to do something, but never actually put bad officers in jail!

RunningDeer
20th October 2012, 01:22
Hello Jagman,

I'm speaking on Josh and Jason's behalf. What about them?

I'm stepping out now and don't need an answer. You've already asked yourself this question. Just in case you needed to hear it in another's voice, then consider it done.

Respectfully submitted,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

GCS1103
20th October 2012, 01:40
Jagman- I like that saying.."what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Yes, I agree with you; you were there for a reason and it was probably to witness what you saw. Just be very careful. Reports to I.A. sometimes bring unwanted consequences to the person reporting the officers. We know someone who filed a report with I.A. and spent the next year being arrested almost every time he left his house and got in his car. He had to move out of the town.

You're obviously going through a rough time now. This happens to all of us, at one point or another, in our lives. We all have a story......I'm wishing you good energy and love.

Warlock
21st October 2012, 03:24
Many years ago I was arrested and I was not read my rights.

The police report was not written in a truthful manner.

The court ruled that it was illegal search and seizure by the police and the case was dismissed.

What did I learn?

That the supposed 90-95% of "GOOD COPS" are not good at all.

Why?

Because they sign off on the reports that the "bad cops" submit.

Look at what happened to Frank Serpico and just remember that things are much more corrupt now.

Warlock