PDA

View Full Version : Dec 13th it is coming, over on the 23rd?

Rocky_Shorz
20th October 2012, 05:47
Hey Everyone, I've been watching these Orbs for a while, but this is more than UFO, this is heavy...

looks like I will have a party on my birthday, Dec 22nd but the 23rd? gulp...

need Experts opinions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUQthQjMxc

we've been waiting for disclosure, but dang this is 2 months away...

Rocky_Shorz
20th October 2012, 06:36
thousands of UFO's filmed by the space station, intercepted signal download from NASA...

slightly different pictures than the first...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m0kaEBwl8M

the doomsday prediction is from deciphering crop circles...

let's hope he was reading it upside down... ;)

Tony
20th October 2012, 10:23
Thanks Rocky...interesting.
It was interesting about crafts or something recharging from 'orgon' energy.

Tony

PurpleLama
20th October 2012, 12:53
Funny, I hit on the 23rd way back in '01.

MorningSong
20th October 2012, 14:13
I thought I had heard that speaker's voice before..it's Avalon's own (was a member here before he became famous) Pane Andov alias "Astralwalker".

http://projectcamelot.org/astralwalker.html

apollo41
20th October 2012, 19:25
this is old?

MorningSong
20th October 2012, 19:36
The images in the video may not be old... and I don't know when this audio registration was done. No credits are given in the videos, but reading the comments of one, I found that someone revealed the name of the speaker.

Pane has some fascinating information out in various reports... I don't have all the links but there is info on this forum if you do a search.

Back to the orbs.... I believe they're out there... I just don't know what they are... and I really like Rocky's concerning posts. :)

thunder24
20th October 2012, 23:35
funny, the speed of some of those lights seem to me to b traveling around same speed as ones i see at night... of course the distance is a factor so how could i tell, but the ones i see are so hi in the sky, and don't always go in straight lines....

peace

observer
21st October 2012, 00:25
[....snip]
.... I just don't know what they are...

Hi MorningSong,

The best scientific explanation comes from the emerging science of Plasma Physics. I don't have a direct link to orb observations, but here (http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/) is a link to a website created by a very interesting group of Plasma Physicists.

If you want to understand what orbs are, simply go out and buy a plasma lamp. Yes, one of those lamps that every hippie had on his coffee table. By touching the sphere of the globe one can draw a plasma orb to the tip of your finger. Orbs can be recreated in a Plasma Physics Lab, therefore, there is every reason to believe, when and where they are observed, they are a plasma phenomenon.

Plasma cannot exist outside of an electromagnetic field. It simply cannot happen. The universe is nothing more than a vast electromagnetic field (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zixnWeE8A). Plasma clouds are observed spaning millions of light-years of vast distances in the known universe.

Orbs are nothing more than manifestations of plasma. Wherever orbs are observed, it is due to a high electromagnetic field within the area.

There is very little objective evidence to draw the conclusion that orbs are intelligent life forms.

Now..... with that said....

There is a vast collection of evidence dating far back into antiquity that the Human condition has been telepathically manipulated through the use of electromagnetic fields. Our solar system is strewn with ancient artifacts to this evidential trail, including artifacts from antiquity here on the surface of our planet earth.

Need I reiterate this trail of evidence? (simply follow my comments throughout the forum for that research.)

There is every reason to believe these orbs, being observed around the sun and by our astronauts in space, have everything to do with these mind manipulations from those hyperdimensional entities that control this planet.

MorningSong
21st October 2012, 11:13
Thank-you, Observer. I truly appreciate your mind, so much more finely attuned to the “scientific” (i.e. what our present human sciences can explain so far) than mine (I must admit that I never excelled in physics because of my innate stubbornness, I guess) and your point of view which certainly reflects your understanding of how the universe “works”, yet sometimes I must ask myself when faced with such a “firm” explanation as yours, “do I really want to know that badly...?” lol!

My understanding is that all that exists is pretty much based on plasma and electromagnetic fields, so how do we know that these orbs are not or do not contain living things and do not have any intelligence? Maybe, it is us humans who have not graduated to the understanding of such things...

So we have on one hand, those who want to believe that there is some form of biological life associated with these things and the other hand that refutes that based on our current understanding of the “mechanics” of physics. Was it not so, back when scientists believed in spontaneous life, proven wrong by the discovery of water-bourne microbes smaller than the human eye could perceive until the invention of microscopes? How can we truly say that these “things” in space are not living creatures or ships when we apply our understanding of the micro to the macro?

Well, when we are able to capture one and dissect it for the sake of “scientific investigation”, then I will decide what we are looking at.

From the point of view of the mediocre biologist that I am... I'm still sitting on the fence contemplating the wonders of the universe in which we all live and am willing to ponder any hypothesis offered.

PS. I definitely prefer “life science” to the dry, technical explanations that some sciences offer, but that's just me. Maybe some day I'll get around to uniting the divide... who knows.

greybeard
21st October 2012, 11:28
Hey Everyone, I've been watching these Orbs for a while, but this is more than UFO, this is heavy...

looks like I will have a party on my birthday, Dec 22nd but the 23rd? gulp...

need Experts opinions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUQthQjMxc

we've been waiting for disclosure, but dang this is 2 months away...

Hi Rocky this is a radio interview of the "voice on your video" Pane Andov (Astral Walker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rne1Kcuj8ao

Quite a few videos of him on u tube--- some have been posted on Avalon.

Regards Chris

Flash
21st October 2012, 11:32
[....snip]
.... I just don't know what they are...

Hi MorningSong,

The best scientific explanation comes from the emerging science of Plasma Physics. I don't have a direct link to orb observations, but here (http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/) is a link to a website created by a very interesting group of Plasma Physicists.

If you want to understand what orbs are, simply go out and buy a plasma lamp. Yes, one of those lamps that every hippie had on his coffee table. By touching the sphere of the globe one can draw a plasma orb to the tip of your finger. Orbs can be recreated in a Plasma Physics Lab, therefore, there is every reason to believe, when and where they are observed, they are a plasma phenomenon.

There is every reason to believe these orbs, being observed around the sun and by our astronauts in space, have everything to do with these mind manipulations from those hyperdimensional entities that control this planet.

Very interesting comment, I do not know what I will do with it (not being a scientific) but very interesting nevertheless. I will follow your posts from now on, to understand better the impact of control, electromagnetic usage, etc. I wonder if 2012 end of the world is not a temporary collapse of the earth's magnetic field which would mean some very bad radiations coming in but also a collapse of control from interdimensional beings.????

observer
21st October 2012, 13:17
[....snip]
My understanding is that all that exists is pretty much based on plasma and electromagnetic fields, so how do we know that these orbs are not or do not contain living things and do not have any intelligence? Maybe, it is us humans who have not graduated to the understanding of such things...
[....snip]

Click-on forwarding icon to read the text that began this dialogue.

It's not that difficult to understand, MorningSong, if only one looks at the trail of evidence.

Since the Dawn of Man, here on this planet, there has been a continuous manipulation of the social structure from just outside man's perception. The evidence will show, Humanity has been continuously directed through a contact with something extra-dimensional (hyperdimensional).

Historically, this contact has been characterized as a communication with spirits, or demons, or angels, or gods. It matters not what one names these hyperdimensional entities, from the evidence, there is no doubt 'something' has been influencing human development since the arrival, here, of homo sapiens. This manipulation has been occurring from just outside man's perception.

One interpretation of this historically documented contact could be for the purpose of control.

Without going into great detail documenting the energy grid system around the globe, or the photographic evidence of several mile high towers on the surface of the moon, I would suggest there has been a continuous manipulation of the human condition through the clever exploitation of the human thought process - mind control by any other name.

Since the orbs being observed are nothing more than the fourth state of matter, plasma (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)), the manipulation of this particular state of matter should be no different that the way the other three states of matter can be manipulated.

Place your finger on the globe of a plasma lamp and move it around the surface. See how the orb follows your finger?

How can this be any different than how an hyperdimensional entity can manipulate the path of a plasma orb that is being observed by a human witness from just outside of that individuals perception?

The entire agenda is about deception in order to keep our eternal souls locked within this matrix.

Occam's Razor:
"among competing hypotheses, the one which makes the fewest assumptions should be selected."
(the simplest answer is the explanation that will prevail)

They are very clever at what they do....

MorningSong
21st October 2012, 19:24
I think this is the video from which the audio was "borrowed" (from 22:17 forewards):

V2yLWieN5NA

observer
21st October 2012, 23:48
I think this is the video from which the audio was "borrowed" (from 22:17 foreward)

Thank you MorningSong for clearing up that confusion.

So, if I'm to understand this correctly, the video posted by the OP IS NOT the voice of a Russian Cosmonaut as was represented by the producer of the video. This is what I would characterize as a 'deception'.

These plasma orbs being represented as something observed by a Russian Cosmonaut are nothing more than a series of NASA film footage spliced together with the voice and a video segments originally made by Pane Andov, to make it appear as if a Russian Cosmonaut is making a report on the observation of "intelligent" orbs.

I reiterate, an alternative interpretation of what these plasma orb phenomenon are, can be found in comments #9, and #13.

One might ask, why would someone perpetrate such a deception? Is there an organized effort to keep the truth away from the Masses?

Noooooooooooo !!! They wouldn't do that !!! :rolleyes:

Rocky_Shorz
22nd October 2012, 03:28
isn't it great being part of a forum that can dissect and explain the worlds hidden mysteries in a day...

Thanks Observer, haven't looked into Plasma orbs before sounds amazing, but doesn't explain how I'm able to communicate to energy...

I'll go deep to see what else I can learn, the contacts explained about who is in the orbs working on the sun, but I haven't asked about all of them seen through these cameras...

my guess is a mixture of both, the one orb hanging by the station with the dark center makes me think of the mini world from MIB

Maybe we are the Giants...

22nd October 2012, 04:26
I had communication with an orb UFO. I found it was very unintrusive and had a sense of humour. Also cured my cold sore. One friend told me it was "geoplasma" or, at least, that's what the scientists in England had decided to call it. Russians were calling it "Vacuum domain". But I assume they don't have a clue.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd October 2012, 04:45
they'll say anything except that ETs exist...

I've only met humans through my travels, never spotted a Gray or a purple or a red...

One was our futures, others from outside of our system...

I couldn't see who was inside the orb, but the ones I was talking to told me to go look at an image on Lasco to see...

when I opened it, my mouth dropped...

Zoom

how can they stay hidden where others I can see?

observer
22nd October 2012, 10:37
Rocky, my brother,

What I have reported to the members in comments #9, #13, and #15 are the result of an entire adult lifetime of study into the mysteries of this universe. (current age, 65) Those words can - in no way - be characterized by a simple statement like:

From Rocky_Shorz comment #15
"....isn't it great being part of a forum that can dissect and explain the worlds hidden mysteries in a day... "

The fact that hyperdimensional entities have been controlling the evolution of Homo Sapiens Sapiens since the Dawn of Man is a theory supported by the evidence - an abundance of evidence.

Hyperdimensional manipulation of plasma orbs is a very provable hypothesis.

Plasma orbs can be manipulated in a Plasma Physics Lab. There is no reason to not believe they cannot be manipulated by an hyperdimensional entity just outside of man's perception.

I'm giving the members a valid alternative to believing this orb phenomenon is something being done by "space brothers" and "Galactic Federations of Light" - all hypotheses to which there is no objective evidentiary proof.... all theories that have been brought to us through the process of telepathically implanted thoughts, i.e. figments of the beholders imagination.

That which I am suggesting is supported by the objective evidence.

All the mysteries of the universe solved in one day.... indeed !!!

Maia Gabrial
22nd October 2012, 15:28
Re: Dec 13th it is coming, over on the 23rd?

funny, the speed of some of those lights seem to me to b traveling around same speed as ones i see at night... of course the distance is a factor so how could i tell, but the ones i see are so hi in the sky, and don't always go in straight lines....

I see the same thing around here in Pennsylvania. And they appear and disappear as if they can create wormholes right where they are... Some of them have long tails as they pass over the mountains. It's really cool to watch.