PDA

View Full Version : Weaponized Viruses.

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 03:42
The Trojan Horse analogy has been coming into my mind over the last few days.
We are aware of the Trojan horse virus that attacked our computers and once identified it was cleaned up and we are now protected.

The same is happening within our bodies.

The recent outbreak of fungal meningitis in USA being put down to contaminated I.V medications etc has allowed the chance of another disclosure event. We must be take advantage of it. What if these organisms are always in the medication, they just put a bit too much in by mistake?

We are realizing the importance of DNA, the evolutionary process our DNA is going through to bring us back to our beginning. The PTB understand this too.
They also know the ways to dumb down this process and most off us are aware of the poisons in water, chem trails etc.

Everything they use against us has specific damaging results to our DNA.

Physical and emotional manipulation of our DNA is being done every minute of every day.

The link below discusses the use of Lymes disease virus as a weaponized virus and the symptoms it causes.I bet a lot of people have a lot of these symptoms. It would explain how chlorine dioxide solution is working against cancer, MS, chronic fatigue syndrome, and depression. It's killing the fungal invader.

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/scottforsgren/mycoplasma.htm

We need to be aware of what is going on inside us, we have to be the eyes for our body. When we know how and why we are being attacked it makes it easier for our bodies to recognize these invaders and it can start fighting.

I believe there is nothing on this Earth designed to harm us. Why would we create something that would ultimately destroy us?
If something is harming us it is because the intention of harm was placed there. This has been done by people who do not want us to know.

Zoe x

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 04:15
When I started looking at DNA a little more and the relationship between viruses and the information they hold it's looking like the viruses are our seed banks. Everything that is needed to start again.

We already realize that with our own DNA but what if viruses specific to each species also hold the information to duplicate that species.
HIV in chimps does not cause any symptoms.
HIV in cats does not cause any symptoms. (although vets will have you believe it does)
What if HIV in humans didn't cause any symptoms???

What if the HIV virus that causes symptoms in humans has been weaponized?

The original HIV virus of that particular species may .................................. ( and yet another cog fits into place)

Back to the theory lol.

The original HIV virus of that particular species may be the seed of that individual.

To mutate this virus would change the genetic makeup of the seed bank also.

So how do these mutations occur?
Who is mutating them?

I think what is mutating them and why becomes apparent when a few rules are studied.

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 04:33
The rules are from the bible and please note I am not one bit religious and have never found any truth in stories of the bible.
But when you start seeing it for what it is (the way of life) then a hell of a lot of it makes sense. It's like you almost have to become open to what it is saying.

Because we have so much more scientific knowledge to support the miraculous theories stated in the bible we can start to relate them into our real life.

We have been told what we can and can't eat. It seems to have been pretty clear at the time.

http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Deuteronomy%2014.1%E2%80%938
http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Leviticus%2011

No where does it say that meat cannot be eaten, if you choose not to eat meat it does not make you better or worse than the person that eats the meat allowed.

But I am completely SURE that it does not allow chimpanzee meat to be eaten.

Does this have the same affect on you as it does me?

When you read it try to see the human race as one. What One does the other shall do. What One feels the other shall feel. When One is punished the WHOLE shall be punished.

ONE human ate chimpanzee meat (bush meat) the HIV virus of the chimp mixed with the humans HIV.
The virus mutated/mixed with very similar brothers/sisters. But it was wrong. It affected everyone.

Who weaponized this virus??

eni-al
21st October 2012, 04:54
I believe there is nothing on this Earth designed to harm us. Why would we create something that would ultimately destroy us?
If something is harming us it is because the intention of harm was placed there. This has been done by people who do not want us to know

Could be some virus's being weaponised, but then its giving too much credit to any intelligence if everything harmful was developed artificially. Nature is pretty dangerous, why bacteria may harm, or virus's cause harm, is pretty much asking the meaning of life.

Symptoms of HIV don't always occur for years, it slowly destroys the immune system, at which point it becomes AID's, though its all the same virus.

ONE human ate chimpanzee meat (bush meat) the HIV virus of the chimp mixed with the humans HIV.
The virus mutated/mixed with very similar brothers/sisters. But it was wrong. It affected everyone.

Don't think there's any way to prove how it developed, though the most likely cause is that it was caught from bush meat, an open wound coming in contact with the blood of an infected chimp is all it would take. Humans are very similar to chimps, it'd be quite easy for it develop in a human with all the similarities, without any malevolent forces involved.

Fred Steeves
21st October 2012, 10:48
Hi Zoe, interesting thoughts. I've suspected HIV/AIDS to be a bio warfare invention too, just like many other things that are simply considered naturally occuring. Mad Cow disease for instance. I also think that our DNA easily has the capacity to repair and defend itself, despite the onslaught from every conceivable angle. Now the following is just a question I have, not necessarily what I think: What if a lot of this stuff WAS meant to kill off many of us, and it's not having the desired effect?

Here's an example to go along with that. This past summer, my wife and I visited in a different state, a relative of mine that I hadn't seen for about 14 years. I knew he was gay, but I didn't know he had full blown AIDS. Now right to the point, here's the kicker. He's had it since it first came on the scene back in the early 80's. People are not supposed to live for 30 years with full blown AIDS, even with the "advancements" in medicine. Yet here he is, why?

Here's another little example that kind of dove tails into this. Years before I ever began the awakening process, I was really into Zen, and experimenting with all types of deep meditation. At some point during this period, something kind of odd and interesting began to occur. Without a clue as to why, or where it came from, I started imagining a laser type white hot light sitting right in the center of my brain. This happened consistantly for some time, and then sort of faded away without really even noticing that it had stopped.

Looking back on that now, I have to wonder if this was a natural release of what our DNA can do. Maybe it was decalcifying my Pineal Gland, knowing that no future progress on this path in a human body was possible, with it in the shape it was in. Of course I have no way of knowing for sure whether that's indeed true or not, but I think it is. If that's the case, it leads me to wonder if there is any limit to that type of activity, especially when it is coupled with expanding Awareness.

When DNA is coupled with long lost Awareness, I can imagine those many long dormant little guys waking up, and starting to once again crackle with vibrant life. As more and more came back online, it would look like how whole neighborhoods transform in the run up to Christmas. From dark and quiet, to more and more Christmas lights strung up, and families driving the kids around to go look at them.

KiwiElf
21st October 2012, 11:06

Allegedly the W.H.O. & US military in 1969-1972. It is supposedly a genetically created mutation of sheep visna, hepatitus (symptoms can be quite similar) and an animal strain of leukemia (bovine leukemia) and is crystalline in structure. It can apparently be destroyed with ozone therapy, - (Google the work of Ed McCabe, also featured in the Australian NEXUS Magazine at the time,) - the most basic form is 12 drops of hydrogen peroxide in a glass of water or juice twice daily and a complete clean up of diet: no alcohol or drugs. I know one person who contracted full blown AIDs back in the day and is alive and well 20 years later with absolutely no sign of the HIV or AIDs in his system (he learned of it from the NEXUS magazine article, at which time the medical profession had given him only weeks to live).

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 11:52
If something is harming us it is because the intention of harm was placed there. This has been done by people who do not want us to know

Could be some virus's being weaponised, but then its giving too much credit to any intelligence if everything harmful was developed artificially. Nature is pretty dangerous, why bacteria may harm, or virus's cause harm, is pretty much asking the meaning of life.

Symptoms of HIV don't always occur for years, it slowly destroys the immune system, at which point it becomes AID's, though its all the same virus.

Don't think there's any way to prove how it developed, though the most likely cause is that it was caught from bush meat, an open wound coming in contact with the blood of an infected chimp is all it would take. Humans are very similar to chimps, it'd be quite easy for it develop in a human with all the similarities, without any malevolent forces involved.

I think that we have weaponized them by behaving in ways we shouldn't . We started the war on ourselves and TBTB have taken advantage by using more manipulation to affect more people.

Regardless of whether HIV from chimps came from eating meat, open wounds or even having sex with them. The rules state that even touching the meat/carcass is unclean. So the warning is there. Whether it comes from the bible or not it seems to make sense.

Zoe x

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 12:02
Hi Zoe, interesting thoughts. I've suspected HIV/AIDS to be a bio warfare invention too, just like many other things that are simply considered naturally occuring. Mad Cow disease for instance. I also think that our DNA easily has the capacity to repair and defend itself, despite the onslaught from every conceivable angle. Now the following is just a question I have, not necessarily what I think: What if a lot of this stuff WAS meant to kill off many of us, and it's not having the desired effect?

Here's an example to go along with that. This past summer, my wife and I visited in a different state, a relative of mine that I hadn't seen for about 14 years. I knew he was gay, but I didn't know he had full blown AIDS. Now right to the point, here's the kicker. He's had it since it first came on the scene back in the early 80's. People are not supposed to live for 30 years with full blown AIDS, even with the "advancements" in medicine. Yet here he is, why?

Here's another little example that kind of dove tails into this. Years before I ever began the awakening process, I was really into Zen, and experimenting with all types of deep meditation. At some point during this period, something kind of odd and interesting began to occur. Without a clue as to why, or where it came from, I started imagining a laser type white hot light sitting right in the center of my brain. This happened consistantly for some time, and then sort of faded away without really even noticing that it had stopped.

Looking back on that now, I have to wonder if this was a natural release of what our DNA can do. Maybe it was decalcifying my Pineal Gland, knowing that no future progress on this path in a human body was possible, with it in the shape it was in. Of course I have no way of knowing for sure whether that's indeed true or not, but I think it is. If that's the case, it leads me to wonder if there is any limit to that type of activity, especially when it is coupled with expanding Awareness.

When DNA is coupled with long lost Awareness, I can imagine those many long dormant little guys waking up, and starting to once again crackle with vibrant life. As more and more came back online, it would look like how whole neighborhoods transform in the run up to Christmas. From dark and quiet, to more and more Christmas lights strung up, and families driving the kids around to go look at them.

Well if TBTB know that our evolution into an all conscious being can be slowed down by damaging our DNA they are doing a good job at it.
I have no doubt that they are thinking about the next step, as you say it isn't happening quick enough for them.
That is what we are seeing now, a step up in the attack against people. (war, fear, poverty)

Fred, was your friend aware of what AIDs/ HIV virus was whilst he fought it?

Kiforall
21st October 2012, 12:20
Mad cow disease came from feeding cows animal protein when they should only be eating grass and grain.

Animals, including us, need to eat food that was intended for them.
Everything has a diet that is correct for them. Mother Earth gave us everything we need.

That is why there is evidence to suggest that if you eat a balanced diet you do not need supplements. Supplements do more damage than good if they are not required.

Clean Vs Unclean food.

Pigs = unclean

Pigs will eat anything! They eat carcasses and faeces, so do dogs.
In the commercial food industry pigs can be stacked one on top of each other in 'cages'. Imagine three high.
The top pig gets the feed, the second pig gets the feed and faeces of the pig above it then the bottom pig eats whatever is left.
If this pig farm has chickens then any dead chicken carcasses are also fed to the pigs to save on waste.
This doesn't bother the pigs the are cleaners but it does bother us if we eat the meat. Along with all the antibiotics and steroids pumped into the meat we are eating a lovely biological weapon.

Then you look at the sea, bottom feeders (**** eaters) when all said and done.
The filterers, purifiers of the sea. They have a job to do and they do it well. The only thing wrong is that we are eating them.
What is the point in these animals cleaning and purifying the sea if we are going to eat the concentrated poisons through their meat.
Waste of bloody time isn't it.
You wouldn't wipe the toilet seat down with a cloth then wring out the fluid and drink it would you??