PDA

View Full Version : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 15:10
Looks like Donald Trump has a really big
announcement to make Wednesday about
Obama. It doesn't sound like good news either.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

Wind
22nd October 2012, 15:44
Trump was ridiculed after he questioned the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. I hope that tomorrows news won't say that someone found him dead in a dumpster.

DevilPigeon
22nd October 2012, 15:54
-----

Yeah, OK, righto... Announce that you'll make an announcement of Earth-shattering proportions a few days before you do, makes sense.......

Is Donald Trump a dorky guy with big glasses and no friends, or is he the bimbo girl with big bazookas and half a brain cell....??? You know, the characters in the films you can see getting bumped off half way through....???

GCS1103
22nd October 2012, 16:13
-----

Yeah, OK, righto... Announce that you'll make an announcement of Earth-shattering proportions a few days before you do, makes sense.......

Is Donald Trump a dorky guy with big glasses and no friends, or is he the bimbo girl with big bazookas and half a brain cell....??? You know, the characters in the films you can see getting bumped off half way through....???

I'm betting that because of his money he has lots of "friends."

Operator
22nd October 2012, 16:18
I'm betting that because of his money he has lots of "friends."

The friends that you attract with money may easily become your enemies when someone else comes along with more money :rolleyes:

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 16:20
-----

You forgot the goofy hair-doo. :yuck:

dextc
22nd October 2012, 16:33
I don't understand what the big deal is anyway. It doesn't matter who the president is. The president is nothing more than a figurine..
The true elite and the real power holders are still there. Election changes nothing

Lifebringer
22nd October 2012, 17:12
Donald Trump the new Republican Elite Barnumum Bailey Circus of Suckers that follow the shiny object as war is being waged in their names.

He cracks the hate whip, and they sit up and bark like obedient wolves, jumping dogs, and big elephants trumping nothing but lies.

Gosh, I'm really tired of this parade of charade by Republicans in Koch Pocket.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You mean like when Donald admitting to stealing a BILLION from Moumar Khadafi?

I wouldn't trust Daffy Donald with a fly swatter, less more my political news of truth. The man is a deception of materialistic maladjusted greed for vanity.

Sheesh, next to Fox, I'm beginning to see why the low vibration and herd thinking is still around.

humanalien
22nd October 2012, 17:16
I don't understand what the big deal is anyway. It doesn't matter who the president is. The president is nothing more than a figurine..
The true elite and the real power holders are still there. Election changes nothing

It really doesn't matter who the president is because
the main game is run by more powerful people.

The thing is, the last i heard, obama is being being
considered as a bit of a rouge. I think he is creating
wars, where he wasn't suppose to yet and mismanaging
money transactions. He is following the bush plans and not
the elite plans, to a certain degree.

Now he is making nice with north korea and iran and i'm
betting that he wasn't suppose to but who knows.

At first, i though that obama was a shoe-in for president again
but now, i'm not sure.

Anyway, i wonder what the big news will be. Did he find some
hard facts to prove that obama is not even an american citizen
or did he find hard proof of truth backing up that movie
"Dreams From My Real Father".

What-ever it is, it should be fun hearing about it.....

ghostrider
22nd October 2012, 17:38

exactly, over 200 years of electing presidents and look at the control of the system, you work , they take, they hide, they give to other countries, and to lazy people, change the person, the madness goes on, laws are made limiting your freedom and you pay for it. they make 150,000 a year, or 400,000 a year and you pay for it, they don't need it , they are already millionaires. the five large corporations run everything mostly , under the hand of the rothchilds and rockafellers... the only real path to freedom is make your own everything. depend on none of them.

dextc
22nd October 2012, 17:48

It really doesn't matter who the president is because
the main game is run by more powerful people.

The thing is, the last i heard, obama is being being
considered as a bit of a rouge. I think he is creating
wars, where he wasn't suppose to yet and mismanaging
money transactions. He is following the bush plans and not
the elite plans, to a certain degree.

Now he is making nice with north korea and iran and i'm
betting that he wasn't suppose to but who knows.

At first, i though that obama was a shoe-in for president again
but now, i'm not sure.

Anyway, i wonder what the big news will be. Did he find some
hard facts to prove that obama is not even an american citizen
or did he find hard proof of truth backing up that movie
"Dreams From My Real Father".

What-ever it is, it should be fun hearing about it.....

Well... If he turnes out to be a JFK-menace i guess either way he'll leave the office.. The question is just in what way.

Regarding Mr. Combover. He either got inside (fabricated) info in exhange for buildings, or some lame pointless knowledge about him smoking weed when he was 16.
Guess time will tell

dextc
22nd October 2012, 17:53

exactly, over 200 years of electing presidents and look at the control of the system, you work , they take, they hide, they give to other countries, and to lazy people, change the person, the madness goes on, laws are made limiting your freedom and you pay for it. they make 150,000 a year, or 400,000 a year and you pay for it, they don't need it , they are already millionaires. the five large corporations run everything mostly , under the hand of the rothchilds and rockafellers... the only real path to freedom is make your own everything. depend on none of them.

Right on the money. Couldn't say it better myself

Cartomancer
22nd October 2012, 17:54
Perfect timing with the election coming up. I guess its possible that he's going to say he found out the birth certificate is authentic as well. I guess we'll see. Trump is no dummy.

I think that it is more likely the president lied about where he was born to get into Harvard.

avid
22nd October 2012, 18:10
This is so boring - from another country's point of view. We realise the two candidates are corrupt and 1 is certainly fake - but what can you poor folks in USA do? In the UK we are subject to the same 'rotten coin on two sides' scenario. Whatever we want is washed away with bought-and-paid for media rhetoric. I see the same scenario in Australia, New Zealand and some north European countries who are now so 'dumbed-down' they are virtually speechless. If NOONE votes 'they' would manufacture votes! Whatever we vote is twisted and rigged. The answer is in your local secret society lodge, where blackmail and corruption is rife. We all know who they are..... - so PUT an end to it! Wives, mothers, daughters can stop this and block this. Out them!!! They 'may' think they are doing good - but they are really covering up for those who are NOT. Whip off those blindfolds - family members of the Freemasons - and see what is being covered up in your 'loyalties' to SATAN - as that is their ultimate goal....

GoodETxSG
22nd October 2012, 18:44
Oh if only Mr Super Ego Trump had ran for President... kidding.

sdv
22nd October 2012, 18:55
Obama is a frail and real human being. Walk in his shoes and decide if you too would not have made mistakes. Romney is the last fight from the wealthy elite to hold on to and increase their wealth.

If America chooses Romney in the hope that he will increase/guarantee indivdiual wealth no matter what it costs or what collateral damage that means for the rest of the world, then in our lifetime we will suffer the consequences of the choice that Americans make.

If Romney wins the election, then he represents what Americans want, and as America has immensely superior wealth and military might worldwide (hey poor suffering Americans, try more than 25% unemployment!!!, try 12% + compound interest plus on a home loan as a norm, try more than 16% increase on energy costs, every year, and so on) ...

Romey serves the wealthy getting rich at any cost. Obama is flawed and fractured (just as the American soul and psyche is), but at least he trys. He is a human being, as flawed and floundering as we are. Romeny is a clone for the wealthy elite.

Who will bring an end to this destructive empire? Maybe it is Romney! Maybe by going too far the empire will destroy itself. Will everything and everyone in America be destroyed? Hell no! The best of America will never be lost and never be destroyed. So although I am so very against Romney and everything he represents, maybe he is the path we need to take for the best interests for everyone as a whole!

Just my political rant! I have been following the elections in America (aka USA) very closely. Romeny is the poison that will destroy quickly, but will destroy and take down so many of the world in that diabolic path. Obama is the flawed human being who will try to find a way to transform.

What do you choose? If you are a part of the elite, like Romney, you have the wealth to fund the bunkers and to provide for yourself and to protect yourself from harm. You can take a small percentage of America with you in surviving the apocalypse that you will wreak on the world. If you are with Obama, you are so flawed and compromised (media, special interests, bipartisan deadlocks, and so on) that the chances are slim that you can save anyone at all.

Ultimately, both paths lead to the same destination. We all go back to source, no matter what route we choose, and what harm we do is what we carry back to source.

PS Bunker is a metaphorical term. A bunker is whatever means or methods each individual uses to maintain and protect from erosion one's own well being.

Star Tsar
23rd October 2012, 15:51
OK carpet head its Wednesday so what ya got?
Not you Humanalien I was refering to ah well you know.

:twitch:

humanalien
23rd October 2012, 16:16
OK carpet head its Wednesday so what ya got?
Not you Humanalien I was refering to ah well you know.

:twitch:

It's Tuesday in america. You'll have to
wait, one more day...

MR Mojo
23rd October 2012, 16:24
Last guy who was going to drop an Obama bombshell was Breitbart and we see where it got him...

Star Tsar
23rd October 2012, 16:32
Oh snap!
Durr silly me apologies...

:o

Star Tsar
24th October 2012, 11:52
A little giggle while u wait!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vapVBPKfkQs&feature=player_detailpage

humanalien
24th October 2012, 16:11
Here's the big news, if you want
to call it that. It's more like bribery.

From the Desk of Donald Trump: Major Announcement

MgOq9pBkY0I

DevilPigeon
24th October 2012, 16:19
-----

Ha ha, I'm so glad I didn't hold my breath...! :p

Heather2017
24th October 2012, 16:21
It'll be interesting to hear the response. No doubt there's a team working on it now.

Camilo
24th October 2012, 16:29
He's a clown & a puppet for the controlling elite. Nothing he says is of any real value or substance.

Fred Steeves
24th October 2012, 16:50
He's a clown&puppet for the controlling elite. Nothing he says is of any real value or substance.

Quite true Camilo, Trump is a joke. Same as the CIA Manchurian Candidate occupying the White House. Perhaps they could put together a standup routine for us some time, like Abbott and Costello. They could still pretend they despise each other, even when they're knocking down a couple of cold ones at their after show party, and taking turns with that crispy rolled up $100 bill.:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Fred

humanalien
24th October 2012, 16:57
I thought donald said that he was suppose
to be on the news at 12:15 today, to explain
more about his announcement. I've been on
Fox News since 11am and i haven't heard a
word about him.

I must have misread his FB page.

Wind
24th October 2012, 17:27
That "surprise" was really lame.

East Sun
24th October 2012, 17:33
Would not we all like to see those documents and have experts go over them. Honest experts on these documents, if they can be found and watched closely during the process.
Donald is Donald. Whose crime is greater -- The Don wanting The Mitt to get in for reasons we can easily guess, or a manufactured President with many high backers in many places?

Hope he/she does know who I'm referring to and not demand last names etc.

humanalien
24th October 2012, 18:43
Would not we all like to see those documents and have experts go over them. Honest experts on these documents, if they can be found and watched closely during the process.
Donald is Donald. Whose crime is greater -- The Don wanting The Mitt to get in for reasons we can easily guess, or a manufactured President with many high backers in many places?

Donald kind of gave a clue as to why he would want
Romney in office.

Donald was on a show on tv (History channel) talking
about the stock market. He said the best time to buy
stocks, is when the market is bad or down. This is how
J.P Morgan got most of his riches.

If Romney gets in office and he starts killing businesses,
all donald has to do is buy up all the bad stocks of a down
business, for pennies on the dollar and sit on them.

When a business gets up a going again, Donald stands
to make millions.

blufire
24th October 2012, 20:38
One might want to ponder a bit on where all those billions went. Certainly not into our economy. . . . .

Romney in office.

to make millions.

Ruby L.
24th October 2012, 21:19
To give NY Daily News' recap of Trump's big announcement, for those who'd prefer not to hear/watch it in The Don's own words, in the video above...

(...because I sure cringed and yakked all through the 2.44 mins of his YouTube pitch. And then some more, in the residual effects... Blergh!) :

Donald Trump's "big announcement" about the presidential campaign turned out to be an offer he claims President Obama can't refuse.

The real estate mogul and reality show star has offered to write a $5 million check to the charity of Obama's choice if — and only if — the president releases all of his college and passport records.

"I have a deal for the president — a deal that I don't believe he can't refuse and I hope he doesn't," Trump said in a YouTube video released at noon on Wednesday.

"If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice… a check, immediately, for $5 million," said Trump.

Trump claimed he will be "totally satisfied" if Obama releases the college and passport documents, although he added the vague stipulation that the records must be provided "to my satisfaction."

Full article here (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-president-obama-5m-offer-article-1.1191067#ixzz2AFcnbrvN)

A response I agree with, also from the same article:

"You know what else Donald Trump could do? Just give 5 million dollars to charity without asking for anything of anyone," suggested writer Caissie St. Onge.

And I chuckled over this comment, spotted in a popular, celebrity/gossip website*:

At least we know Trump is America's richest troll!

(* I'm not ashamed to admit that I occasionally scan such pages-- to get a pulse of what people are distracting themselves with. It's for observational purposes. :becky: )

Sidney
24th October 2012, 22:20
I give him "Obama" til tomorrow to "come up with" the charity of choice, if you get my drift. LOL

foreverfan
25th October 2012, 00:06
Donald's money is safe. He had nothing to lose.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID20505/images/life-settlement-awareness-money.jpg

DeDukshyn
25th October 2012, 00:16
Donald has 5 million to give to a charity but won't on a specific political condition to help make himself look "right" to the masses for his own political gain?

Loser.

And losyer barber -- your combover is the laughing stock of the world ...

You guys fall for the elite's games way too easy; no wonder Donald can make a million in a minute ... .seriously, this is Avalon ...

Ruby L.
25th October 2012, 01:00
A little giggle while u wait!

vapVBPKfkQs

Thanks for your introduction to this entirely brilliant music wonder, K.W.B.! Yes, I giggled lots!
If not for the genial lyrics and presentation-- the puppet-Trump's hair is also a mesmerising star.
Brian May gave permission for the song to be used in this version, too.

I just saw that BBC 2 also broadcasted a film of this story, a few days ago: 'You've Been Trumped'. It documents the conflict between the local, Scottish residents, and D. Trump, as he ploughed on to build his golf course-- on environmentally protected land.

For UK viewers, it's on BBCiplayer until Tues. 30th, October ---> here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nln7g/Youve_Been_Trumped/)

For international viewers, I'm sorry I don't know what the magical way would be to view it, without being in the UK! Here's BBC 2's description of it, though:

Anthony Baxter's film on the David and Goliath-style conflict between a group of proud Scottish homeowners and American tycoon Donald Trump, as he gets set to build a huge golf resort on an environmentally protected site in Aberdeenshire.

Baxter follows the local residents as they make their last stand in the face of security harassments, legal threats and the loss of their water and electricity supplies. Baxter himself becomes international news after being thrown in jail following an interview with Mr Trump's green keeper.

Told entirely without narration, the film captures the cultural chasm between the glamorous, jet-setting and media-savvy Donald Trump and a deeply rooted Scottish community. For the tycoon, the golf course is just another deal, with a possible billion dollar payoff. For the residents, it represents the destruction of a globally unique landscape that has been the backdrop for their lives.

East Sun
25th October 2012, 02:34

Romney in office.

to make millions.

Well, it's easy for the Don to tell us the obvious. You can buy when things are bad IF you have money to gamble/invest. I would love to have even half a million to invest when stocks are low. But I would not be greedy as people with a lot of money seem to be most of the time.
Maybe he would just give me a mill. if I asked him just so I could get a start. If I knew his e mail I would ask. Of course a lot of people probably ask him for money all the time.
I'll have to think about the best way to state my case. hmmm.

Carmody
25th October 2012, 03:05
The stock market is a inhuman financial flaw.

The benefit is in the negative. Very much so.

It's a 'driver' (of worlds) only in a world... where each dollar created has debt. Inflationary constrictive controlled worlds.

In that case, it's a form of rats scrambling to stand on each other. Nothing more ---- and certainly nothing less.

It serves zero purpose in a real world with real finances, where the efforts are shared by real people.

Let me put it to you this way: I'm incredibly good at trending analysis. I'm incredibly good at complex analysis. And that my personal best is speaking to 8 different people at the same time. I'm at the cutting edge of science and technology,and can easily tell you what is going to be invented next, before physics says it can be done or says what it means (or even begins to understand it).

I would not touch the stock market with a 1000 foot pole.

Arrowwind
25th October 2012, 03:09
So who is going to donate $5 million to the Mormon Church, I wonder, for Romeny to release his tax returns and records of his over seas accounts?

DeDukshyn
25th October 2012, 04:22
So who is going to donate $5 million to the Mormon Church, I wonder, for Romeny to release his tax returns and records of his over seas accounts?

Or any politician / CEO for that matter ...

TamaraS
25th October 2012, 07:35
Exactly. This is a proven point.

Billy
25th October 2012, 10:30
Just to add. Donald Trump is not a happy trumpet concerning a Scottish BBC documentary about his bullying tactics here in Scotland. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/22/donald-trump-bbc-film-row

Donald Trump tried to force the BBC to drop the broadcast of a critically acclaimed documentary on his alleged bullying of residents near his Scottish golf resort.

Lawyers for the New York property magnate contacted the BBC two days before the feature-length film You've Been Trumped was screened on BBC2 on Sunday night, claiming it was highly defamatory, biased and misleading, and demanding a right of reply.

In a letter to the BBC from Dundas & Wilson, a prominent Scottish law firm which has acted for Trump for several years, and seen by the Guardian, the Trump organisation threatened to complain formally to Ofcom and the BBC Trust if the screening went ahead.

The BBC rejected the request and gave the documentary, directed by Anthony Baxter, its network television premiere. It was watched by an estimated 1.1 million viewers, about 40% higher than average figures for the last three months, and earned praise from reviewers, trending on Twitter. The film will be screened again on BBC2 on Tuesday night

for those in the UK you can watch the documentary in the bbc iplayer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=You've%20Been%20Trumped

Earth Angel
25th October 2012, 13:45
I love the idea that he will give $5 million to the cancer industry! wow , that's awesome......our saviour !! while the government he is trying to expose is killing us with chemtrails, fluoride and monsanto

DeDukshyn
25th October 2012, 21:05
I think perhaps many aren't seeing this for the game it is, but are getting caught up in the drama of "Is Obama legit?" -- exactly what the Don wants. He's not stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing and the response that this statement will bring, the responses that people are having - is a political tool of his, that is using many of you, just by even considering his "bribe"

We all know that even if Obama's records are all legit, he won't be handing them over to Don for this -- He knows it's a game (he's a politician afterall) that he won't ever play - nor will any other politician at that level.

So there never was any money for charity, never will be. So what do we have left? Political posturing. All the Don wanted to do was plant something in peoples heads. And he succeeded, unless you see the game only for what it really is and make no further considerations.

Is Obama legit? I don't know I also don't care, but I do know that this game will never reveal the answer and it was never intended to. It was to plant a general doubt about Obama into the masses via emotional response trigger ($5 million to charity won't happen because of Obama = emotional reaction which blocks the rationalizing part of the brain to not see his ever so obvious game).

Kudos to DevilPigeon for spotting the game immediately -- notice he had no comment or response on the specifics that were tied to emotional responses -- only to the game. Stepped right around that trap he did. So subtle a shift in the way we look at things, so grand a result in regards to what it can do for our freedom as individuals and a a collective.

My 2 cents ;)

eni-al
26th October 2012, 00:29
Surprised, was expecting more really.
All he asked was for Obama to reveal his documents, and nothing compelling. Obama wont reveal anything, and Trumps an ass for using charity for leverage. He may have limited options on incentives, but $5million wont be going anywherr.